PDA

View Full Version : What did you do on Mother's Day?

Team Fail
May 9th, 2010, 04:36 PM
Just as it says: what did you do? Send her a card and flowers? I gave mine a bouquet of flowers and a jar of sauerkraut, lol.

flight
May 9th, 2010, 04:40 PM
Well, we sorta had a family reunion of sorts? It feels great to see my siblings again...

Timbjerr
May 9th, 2010, 05:21 PM
No money for gifts, I just called her. :P

Ayselipera
May 9th, 2010, 05:28 PM
I made her waffles, eggs, coffee, and of course brought it to her so she could eat it in bed.

EmeraldSerenade
May 9th, 2010, 06:23 PM
Bought my mom a few gifts(well, stepdad did actually xD) and we had breakfast, then my mom and I chilled for the whole day.

Pretty fun day if you ask me.

Aureol
May 9th, 2010, 06:33 PM
I cleaned the house yesterday for her... wasn't easy >_< Didn't do much today.

Yusshin
May 9th, 2010, 06:33 PM
I called my mum. Told her happy mum's day and to have a good day. Talked with her for 15min.

Saw my gramma. Froze my butt off outside and she left within 30min since it was too cold!

Eeohnex
May 9th, 2010, 09:12 PM
It's not Mother's Day yet here in my Mexico, but I'm planning on buying her something, not sure what, but I will. Maybe some flowers or chocolates, or both.

Guillermo
May 9th, 2010, 09:16 PM
Didn't do anything at all. Don't have a mother anymore.

Eurydice
May 9th, 2010, 09:40 PM
i gave her a card, then we went shopping. we were going to go to the movies but decided not to.

Cherrim
May 10th, 2010, 06:07 AM
I left a package of Starbucks coffee out for her in the morning so she could make that when she woke up. Then when I got up, we hung out and watched TV for half the day, then got dressed and went to the mall for a few hours in the afternoon. In addition to coffee, my brother, dad and I got her a new cell phone with a qwerty input on it so she can text better. n_n

It was pretty fun~

Rich Boy Rob
May 10th, 2010, 07:40 AM
Well on English mothers day (which was in march), me and my sister clubbed (what little) money together to get her some flowers, chocolates and a card.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
May 10th, 2010, 09:07 AM
All I did was call my mom. Hard to do much else when you're 900 miles away and in the midst of finals week and almost broke.

Eternal Nightmare
May 10th, 2010, 09:14 AM
Didn't do anything at all. Don't have a mother anymore.

Aww man...dude that has to suck bigtime :'(.

As for me, we went out to eat :D. I ask her if she want me to get her anything on my JC Penny gift card but she didn't want anything.

It was an okish day I suppose.

Bluerang1
May 10th, 2010, 11:16 AM
On my Mother's Day, in March, I got my mum and exercise DVD to accompany the exercise ball my sister gave her. My sister also made her a nice lunch. I'm her trainer now :P

Kon~
May 10th, 2010, 11:28 AM
It was Mothers Day?!?!

... oops. >.<;

Jolene
May 10th, 2010, 12:44 PM
I tried to bake some some muffins but they did not go good.

Ichikool
May 10th, 2010, 12:54 PM
She had to work yesterday so we made her a nice roast-beef dinner when she got home last night. And then afterwards we had a reese's ice cream cake. :3

pokemaster12378
May 10th, 2010, 12:59 PM
dindnt give her nothing going to it cost 100

hiphiphippo
May 10th, 2010, 01:06 PM
we got her some sort of cheesy motivational book and some healthy snacks that she likes xD
then we ate out for dinner. it was nice ^-^

ANARCHit3cht
May 10th, 2010, 01:09 PM
I did nothing. :/ There really isn't much I could do, and I'm not one for sentiment. If I had a job, I would've bought her a card, and a bracelet or necklace.... but since I don't.... I couldn't.

Kon~
May 10th, 2010, 01:55 PM
It was Mothers Day?!?!

... oops. >.<;

Wow, I just realised what an idiot I am... it was US Mother's Day.

UK Mother's Day was a couple of months ago and I did remember that.

Phew! I'm a-OK!

Arma
May 10th, 2010, 02:02 PM
My mom lives in a different country, so I send her a card and called her yesterday.

RuRuBell
May 10th, 2010, 05:03 PM
I called her around noon and wished her a happy mother's day. I did buy her a card that sings one of her favourite songs, but as I wasn't able to find a stamp until a couple days ago it'll be late in the mail. I got her a gift card to Tim Horton's as well, as she is a serious tea addict.

But as I was talking to my mom on the phone, she was telling me what my little sister had given her. Turns out we both bought her the same card! :P

Toshiro.
May 11th, 2010, 12:22 PM
I took her out to eat at an Italian Restaurant she loves. That's all really, got her a card also x]