View Full Version : What did you do on Mother's Day?

Team Fail
May 9th, 2010, 4:36 PM
Just as it says: what did you do? Send her a card and flowers? I gave mine a bouquet of flowers and a jar of sauerkraut, lol.

May 9th, 2010, 4:40 PM
Well, we sorta had a family reunion of sorts? It feels great to see my siblings again...

May 9th, 2010, 5:21 PM
No money for gifts, I just called her. :P

May 9th, 2010, 5:28 PM
I made her waffles, eggs, coffee, and of course brought it to her so she could eat it in bed.

May 9th, 2010, 6:23 PM
Bought my mom a few gifts(well, stepdad did actually xD) and we had breakfast, then my mom and I chilled for the whole day.

Pretty fun day if you ask me.

May 9th, 2010, 6:33 PM
I cleaned the house yesterday for her... wasn't easy >_< Didn't do much today.

May 9th, 2010, 6:33 PM
I called my mum. Told her happy mum's day and to have a good day. Talked with her for 15min.

Saw my gramma. Froze my butt off outside and she left within 30min since it was too cold!

May 9th, 2010, 9:12 PM
It's not Mother's Day yet here in my Mexico, but I'm planning on buying her something, not sure what, but I will. Maybe some flowers or chocolates, or both.

May 9th, 2010, 9:16 PM
Didn't do anything at all. Don't have a mother anymore.

May 9th, 2010, 9:40 PM
i gave her a card, then we went shopping. we were going to go to the movies but decided not to.

May 10th, 2010, 6:07 AM
I left a package of Starbucks coffee out for her in the morning so she could make that when she woke up. Then when I got up, we hung out and watched TV for half the day, then got dressed and went to the mall for a few hours in the afternoon. In addition to coffee, my brother, dad and I got her a new cell phone with a qwerty input on it so she can text better. n_n

It was pretty fun~

Rich Boy Rob
May 10th, 2010, 7:40 AM
Well on English mothers day (which was in march), me and my sister clubbed (what little) money together to get her some flowers, chocolates and a card.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
May 10th, 2010, 9:07 AM
All I did was call my mom. Hard to do much else when you're 900 miles away and in the midst of finals week and almost broke.

Eternal Nightmare
May 10th, 2010, 9:14 AM
Didn't do anything at all. Don't have a mother anymore.

Aww man...dude that has to suck bigtime :'(.

As for me, we went out to eat :D. I ask her if she want me to get her anything on my JC Penny gift card but she didn't want anything.

It was an okish day I suppose.

May 10th, 2010, 11:16 AM
On my Mother's Day, in March, I got my mum and exercise DVD to accompany the exercise ball my sister gave her. My sister also made her a nice lunch. I'm her trainer now :P

May 10th, 2010, 11:28 AM
It was Mothers Day?!?!

... oops. >.<;

May 10th, 2010, 12:44 PM
I tried to bake some some muffins but they did not go good.

May 10th, 2010, 12:54 PM
She had to work yesterday so we made her a nice roast-beef dinner when she got home last night. And then afterwards we had a reese's ice cream cake. :3

May 10th, 2010, 12:59 PM
dindnt give her nothing going to it cost 100

May 10th, 2010, 1:06 PM
we got her some sort of cheesy motivational book and some healthy snacks that she likes xD
then we ate out for dinner. it was nice ^-^

May 10th, 2010, 1:09 PM
I did nothing. :/ There really isn't much I could do, and I'm not one for sentiment. If I had a job, I would've bought her a card, and a bracelet or necklace.... but since I don't.... I couldn't.

May 10th, 2010, 1:55 PM
It was Mothers Day?!?!

... oops. >.<;

Wow, I just realised what an idiot I am... it was US Mother's Day.

UK Mother's Day was a couple of months ago and I did remember that.

Phew! I'm a-OK!

May 10th, 2010, 2:02 PM
My mom lives in a different country, so I send her a card and called her yesterday.

May 10th, 2010, 5:03 PM
I called her around noon and wished her a happy mother's day. I did buy her a card that sings one of her favourite songs, but as I wasn't able to find a stamp until a couple days ago it'll be late in the mail. I got her a gift card to Tim Horton's as well, as she is a serious tea addict.

But as I was talking to my mom on the phone, she was telling me what my little sister had given her. Turns out we both bought her the same card! :P

Edward Elric
May 11th, 2010, 12:22 PM
I took her out to eat at an Italian Restaurant she loves. That's all really, got her a card also x]