PDA

View Full Version : I need friends :D

Natsu Dragneel
May 12th, 2010, 05:12 AM
Hi im back for vacation which is 1 week absence and i want to have alot of friends here :D

Sweed
May 12th, 2010, 06:21 AM
Welcome....back?
If this is a returning after absence thread, I think you can only post those after being gone for a month or more.....

And wrong section.

诶伊艾诶豆诶维伊
May 12th, 2010, 07:11 AM
Welcome back.
(yes, I believe this is the right section)
if you have had an absense, it's okay to make a thread like this.

hope you get lots of friends here ^^

Natsu Dragneel
May 12th, 2010, 07:31 AM
@Above thanks. Im quite lonely well now at least i got u :D 3 friends that wub me xD

~Drak

chikorita125
May 12th, 2010, 07:46 AM
yeh welcome back, don't know you but yeh add you to freinds ;)

Eternal Nightmare
May 12th, 2010, 10:12 PM
Err welcome back. If you need friends then I don't mind if you need someone to chat with :3

Note: you can only post an absence thread if you have been absent for a month and over

curiousnathan
May 12th, 2010, 10:21 PM
Welcome back? Anyway sure, add me.

Hiidoran
May 12th, 2010, 10:50 PM
Note: Mini-modding is against the rules... especially when you don't understand the situation :|

Ordinarily I would close this thread up because you've posted within the last month, but you never made an introduction in the first place...

Since you've only been here around a month, and you haven't made that many posts in that amount of time, I'll just go ahead and count this as your introduction. Better late than never, wouldn't you agree?

Hope you have a good time, Drakath. Seeya 'round the boards. o/

Natsu Dragneel
May 13th, 2010, 12:22 AM
Yep Thanks Hidoran :D to be honest i when i joined the PC im always staying at progressive hacks section and i didnt see this. When i went inactive i saw this thread ;) Thats why i posted here.

~Drak