• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

sup

Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2011
hey everyone i'm blinde (Pronounced Blind) and i'm an aspiring game designer. in fact i'm going to post it as soon as i reach 15 posts. also if anyone is good at spriting... can they sprite the first of my favorites on deviant art, the blue one, at:
[link removed]
:P
i'm not at 15 posts so i cant post urls so i was forced to space. :P

Last edited by a moderator:

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
Years
There's a reason that 15 post requirement is in place, and there's a reason linking to other websites has been disabled until that time. Please do not bypass this, as it is very much against the rules. :|

Oh, and this board really isn't to be used for seeking out spriters for your game. In fact, this board really shouldn't house any discussions of games aside from perhaps your personal abilities to code or your accomplishments in a cannon game or something, but I digress.

Please make sure you're aware of the community rules, and feel free to contact either me or any other staff member if you have any questions whatsoever. That's what we're here for, after all.

Welcome to the forums, and enjoy yourself. o/

Back