PDA

View Full Version : Straight up wrong moments

jmadude
May 12th, 2010, 08:19 PM
Just talk about any gaming moments that made you wide-eyed or just feel truly perturbed.
Mine would be in The Legend of Zelda Windwaker, when you go to Ganon's tower and find poor little Zelda lying uncouncious in a bed.

VictorRay
May 12th, 2010, 09:07 PM
"no russian" made me wince the first time. other than that, nothin else really gets to me.

thedestinedblade
May 12th, 2010, 09:11 PM
There was this one scene in Silent Hill 2 where it appears as if the Pyramid Head is having his way with two mannequins. D:

VictorRay
May 12th, 2010, 09:13 PM
There was this one scene in Silent Hill 2 where it appears as if the Pyramid Head is having his way with two mannequins. D:

ha. I remember that, I think I repressed that memory. (those monsters he was raping were flippin weird)

El Héroe Oscuro
May 13th, 2010, 02:07 AM
The lust level in Dante's Inferno...it was pretty much the most disgusting thing ever. I'd describe it to you all, but it would make you puke (literally). Just look it up on youtube and you'll know what I'm talking about.

Sneeze
May 13th, 2010, 04:04 AM
"no russian" made me wince the first time. other than that, nothin else really gets to me.

Yeah, it didn't help that you walked about about 1 meter per hour D: I found myself both a little disturbed and bored at the same time. :/ Great game otherwise though. ^^

Theodore Bruno
May 13th, 2010, 02:30 PM
Kanji's dungeon and shadow just felt wrong in Persona 4.
http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/6889/kanjic.jpgI still think he's gay.

Xebelleon
May 14th, 2010, 01:26 PM
When the GTA 4 TLAD guy meets that politician. Gross.

The "chainsaw" on the counter of "that store" in Las Venturas, GTA San Andreas.

Boy-on-Boy kiss comments from BULLY...

TheUltimateSacrifice
May 15th, 2010, 04:26 PM
Pacman ate too much and had to puke.

.Fenris
May 15th, 2010, 04:43 PM
Numerous things in GTAIV and the 'Don't ask, Don't tell' easter egg in MW2.

Pacman ate too much and had to puke.

WWWWWTTTTTFFFFF?

Sydian
May 15th, 2010, 08:08 PM
All I have to say is Metal Gear. "I feel asleep!"

Munch Dog
May 15th, 2010, 09:22 PM
Revolver Ocelot: "I love to reload during a battle! There's NOTHING like the feeling of slamming a loooong silver bullet into a well-greased chamber!"

Rucario
May 16th, 2010, 05:34 AM
Revolver Ocelot: "I love to reload during a battle! There's NOTHING like the feeling of slamming a loooong silver bullet into a well-greased chamber!"
He was an idiot. That was pretty wrong. During GH:WT when you are playing Beat it, that guy moonwalks. That was retarded. Everyone know Michael Jackson never moonwalked in Beat it.

Red1530
May 16th, 2010, 03:43 PM
When the United States uses a tactical nuclear weapon on Cascades Falls in World in Conflict.

Mad Hatteress
May 16th, 2010, 04:00 PM
Ugh... When you learn what "Lord Tento" is in Devil Summoner 2.

It's actually a group of monsters which are unable to produce female offspring to continue their line, so they force a village to give them a girl every twelve years after the previous one is too insane and deformed to be raped and produce babies anymore.

This just really, really disturbed me. The first game was very lighthearted for an SMT game and quite funny, so I was hoping for the same. Instead I got that.

诶伊艾诶豆诶维伊
May 16th, 2010, 04:03 PM
mine was when this guy calls me on the pokegear (ss) and says something EXACTLY like this:

"Hey, emily! ... it's kent. I tried to catch a wild tentacool today and failed... I felt down about it until my son showed me his pokeballs. You call your mom sometimes too!"

o_O

Pityflame
May 16th, 2010, 04:07 PM
People were seriously disturbed by no russian? wtf?
You guys must hate GTA..

End of HL2 ep2. It wasn't disturbing, it just wasn't expected.

Barney.
May 17th, 2010, 09:29 AM
The lust level in Dante's Inferno...it was pretty much the most disgusting thing ever. I'd describe it to you all, but it would make you puke (literally). Just look it up on youtube and you'll know what I'm talking about.

nah it's hawt.

Yeah that's pretty bad I suppose.

But I can deal with most things in games, I mean I think that tHotD: Overkill came closest to making me physically sick.

PkMnTrainer Yellow
May 17th, 2010, 11:00 AM
NESSNESSNESSNESSNESSNESSNESSNESSNESSNESSNESSNESSNESSNESSNESSNESSNESSNESSNESSNESSNESSNESSNESSNESSNESSNESSNESSNESSNESSNESSNESSNESSNESSNESSNESSNESSNESSNESSNESSNESSNESSNESSNESSNESSNESSNESSNESSNESSNESSNESSNESSNESSNESSNESSNESSNESSNESS
Yeah... Giygas. That's all I can think of.

Missingno.7-4468
May 18th, 2010, 09:12 PM
The conversation with Madame Rummy in Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker.

Too many innuendos. Just...Too many >_<

jmadude
May 22nd, 2010, 06:00 PM
What about the scene from FEAR 2 when Alma rapes the main character. I was like "what are you doing Alma" o_O