PDA

View Full Version : Heyla, I'm super new here. :)

SkyAngel
May 14th, 2010, 05:35 PM
Hey. I found this site when i was looking for pokemon hacks and found the pokemon identity firered hack by vgaura. played through it, thought it was amazing so i decided to come back and check out the rest of the site, see what other cool stuff i can find. I'm currently working on a project, but I just started this year with hacking roms, so yeh, i'm terrible at scripting, but i'm pretty good at mapping. course, everyone's good at that. heh. I'm a gym leader on another site and an elite four member on Dgamer, but a lot of the people i battle know nothing about strategy, so I'm looking for a mentor to help me with battling or scripting. oh. and please, just call me sky, not SkyAngel. heh.

*~Frost Umbreon~*
May 14th, 2010, 05:45 PM
Weeeeelcome to PC, SkyAngel!

Post a bunch, make some friends and you'll be fine here! C:

SkyAngel
May 15th, 2010, 01:16 PM
Thanks. PC is pretty big, so I think I'll be hangin around here a lot. AND your actually allowed to talk about hacks. I noticed on a lot of other sites its against the rules. but not here! :)

Alkaide
May 15th, 2010, 11:20 PM
Welcome to the Pokecommunity forums SkyAngel.

I am sure that you are at the right place for that guidance, Well, I am not that good to be your mentor, but, you will surely get someone for this purpose.

Anyways, post a lot here~

See ya in the OT.

derozio
May 16th, 2010, 12:38 AM
Hello, Sky. :D

Yeah, PC's a pretty huge place. It's easy to get lost here, tbh. But don't worry, you'll get used to it pretty soon. ;D

As for a mentor, I'm sure that you'll be able to find some awesome battlers at the 'Pokemon movesets and strategies' section of the forums who'll gladly mentor you. That section's full of experts as far as competetive battle scene goes. I've never been into that section before, tbh. But that's coz I know that the 'strategies/movesets' section's not for me. Never been into the competetive scene, you know. Thus, a need for me to go there never arised in the first place.

Hacks! Yeah, those can be found in plenty over here. No, not in plenty, you can find TONs of them over here. Psst..psst, Dero joined PC just to play hacks. If there would've been no hacks, Dero wouldn't have been here. xD;

Anyways, be sure to have a lot of fun around the forums, bro. If you have any questions or doubts, feel free to ask our resident moderators Drew or Hiidoran. ;D

P.S: Don't forget to read the rules and FAQ.

Zenith95s
May 16th, 2010, 01:27 AM
Welcome to PokéCommunity, Sky! (I like you're name :D)
Read the rules, post alot and don't be inactive!!

SkyAngel
May 16th, 2010, 11:08 AM
Thanks guys. :) I'll go check out the competitive battling section right now. who knows, I might find that mentor without actually having to look that hard. or not. xD We'll see. Nobody might actually want to mentor me as I'm so new here. :T

HaloSonic
May 16th, 2010, 11:44 AM
hi, welome and i hope you enjoy your stay at PokeCommunity!

SkyAngel
May 17th, 2010, 11:08 AM
Thanks. oh, and I found some awesome guides in the competitive battling section ^_^ :cer_boogie: so I guess those will hold me over til I find a mentor.

TheFierceRed
May 17th, 2010, 05:08 PM
Welcome !
If Your Looking For A Battle Feel Free To Comment Me Message Too
If You Want Add To Keep In Contact !

SkyAngel
May 18th, 2010, 09:02 AM
C-E-L-E-B-R-A-T-E i found a mentor. i think. XP :cer_boogie::cer_boogie::cer_boogie::cer_boogie::cer_boogie::cer_boogie::cer_boogie: (is there a rule against making a bunch of smilies? i didnt see one, but idk)