PDA

View Full Version : [B/W] Black or White: Which will you choose?

Pages : [1] 2 3

Guy
May 15th, 2010, 05:43 PM
Like every generation of Pokémon, it always starts with two versions and then later earns a third counterpart. This case being Pokémon Black and Pokémon White. Simple as it is, which do you plan on getting?

Agent Clank
May 15th, 2010, 05:45 PM
I am getting White.
Cause One of My Favorite Colors is White.

BeachBoy
May 15th, 2010, 05:45 PM
Both.

This generation, for me, from what we've seen thus far, seems too fun to miss out on the other. (And for the common madness of restarting one version, and sticking around on another.)

Toshiro.
May 15th, 2010, 05:46 PM
Well, being as we don't know much about the versions, like which Pokemon are exclusive to which version, I am not sure. I may choose Pokemon Black, because I like it's logo.

.EJ
May 15th, 2010, 05:46 PM
It depends on the version-exclusives but I'll probably pick Black.

shookie
May 15th, 2010, 05:47 PM
Yeah, like the others, I'm going to wait and see what the exclusives will be like before I decide. I'll probably end up getting both.

Noah Ridgewood
May 15th, 2010, 05:48 PM
Both.

This generation, for me, from what we've seen thus far, seems too fun to miss out on the other. (And for the common madness of restarting one version, and sticking around on another.)
I agree completely. Not only that, but for the first time, I'll also be importing the game from Japan and trying to play through the Japanese version of it before it hits for America. Now, deciding which one I'll get first is the question. I'm aiming for Black, but I want to see the box art (aesthetics play a part in my decision, unfortunately) before I make a final decision.

flight
May 15th, 2010, 05:49 PM
Hopefully I'm aiming for both. I'm just too indecisive when it comes to these games. :(

Delta Stream
May 15th, 2010, 05:51 PM
Black.
because....(i don't wanna say it. It might be offending)

AsaQuilava
May 15th, 2010, 05:52 PM
I wanted Black originally, as it is much more enigmatic and, well, sexy. My boyfriend and I had a bit of a struggle over it, and eventually it was agreed that I would take White and he Black, and that we may swap games after we finish.

I am very, very much looking forward to the third game. I hope it will be Pokemon Gray; it's the only logical avenue, in my opinion.

I suppose I am a little worried about version exclusives... I got the short end of the stick with SS.

.Eevee-Chan
May 15th, 2010, 05:59 PM
I'll try and get both and maybe the third one if there is.
I'll probably play the one with the better version exclusives first.

Arcelio
May 15th, 2010, 06:17 PM
Getting either one makes me feel like I'm discriminating against the other color...

I seriously hope that someone gets that joke.

Kirbychu
May 15th, 2010, 06:50 PM
I always get the "Red" of the generation first. I may get White as well, but I'll try to stop myself from doing that stupid stunt again.

Arc
May 15th, 2010, 06:53 PM
I will most likely get both, as I will probably import one of the versions, then buy the other version in english. But I'm leaning towards Black to import.

Tyrantrum
May 15th, 2010, 06:55 PM
I probably should have pcked "both" on the poll, but I'm mostly just going with Black version. It's one of my favorite colors, so, yeah... :P But I'll still get White Version eventually, though. I HOPE TO GOD THIS TIME I CAN IMPORT A JAPANESE GAME!!!

Benjamin510
May 15th, 2010, 06:57 PM
Black Right Now, But It Really Depends on the Exclusives.

Waffle-San
May 15th, 2010, 06:57 PM
I don't want to decide yet since we know so little about them and the version exclusives but I selected both since I'm sure I'll get one and my brother the other. Of course he always gets bored with them eventually so I'll own myself Pokemon Black and White.

JP
May 15th, 2010, 07:34 PM
Most likely black, but if I end up seeing some cooler looking exclusives on White... it's quite possible I'll pick that one instead.

God
May 15th, 2010, 07:35 PM
Both, who wouldn't? I definitely want to try use all of the Pokemon, it's a whole new generation that needs exploring.

yomamathecableguy
May 15th, 2010, 07:49 PM
I'll be getting both without a doubt and will have to steal my little brother's DS so I can play them both at once as well. lol I don't like what they're doing though.. like when they made Ruby and Sapphire, then they made FireRed and LeafGreen, and then they came back and made Emerald to complement Ruby and Sapphire. Now they made HeartGold and SoulSilver, they're making Black and White, and later on I bet they're going to come out with something like SpiritCrystal or LiquidCrystal or something to that affect. I wish they would take it one generation at a time instead of getting my hopes up for a Crystal (my favorite Pokemon game EVER) remake soon after HG and SS were released. >.>

Eric.
May 15th, 2010, 08:01 PM
The black is the one that is obliviously the bigger one.

But i will most likely get all; three versions like every Pokemon game i have bought

Kirbychu
May 15th, 2010, 08:04 PM
Both, who wouldn't?
People that don't have the money to buy the same game twice?

Zeta Patchouli
May 15th, 2010, 08:05 PM
Both.

QFT. This is what I'm going to do, anyway. Though I'll be getting them at different times, I will still get them both, just because I do that anyway with the other gens. Gives me a permanent and a temporary game.

yomamathecableguy
May 15th, 2010, 08:06 PM

Well maybe they shouldn't buy the same game twice and buy both of them? o.O lol But no, if I didn't have the money at the time I'd definitely go with Black, as it's more appealing to me. I'd just rather get both.

PiPVoda
May 15th, 2010, 08:10 PM
I will be getting black, but I accidentally pressed white on the poll XD. Though more than likely I will end up getting white later on.

God
May 15th, 2010, 08:11 PM

Buy one and ROM the other one, lol. Or ROM both.

Kirbychu
May 15th, 2010, 08:12 PM
EDIT: ^That's a good idea, I don't have to restart my data that way. Too bad my Pokemon won't be real. 3: Then again, we might get multiple save files!

Well maybe they shouldn't buy the same game twice and buy both of them?
They are the exact same game, you don't miss out on anything between the versions, especially since we now have wi-fi for trading version-exclusives. Buying the two versions is like me going to the store right now and paying 100$ for two copies of Mario Galaxy. It just seems like a waist of money IMO.

DXrobots
May 15th, 2010, 08:13 PM
Yeah I'll just wait for grey or whatever they call the third game to be honest

yomamathecableguy
May 15th, 2010, 08:17 PM
EDIT: ^That's a good idea, I don't have to restart my data that way. Too bad my Pokemon won't be real. 3: Then again, we might get multiple save files!

They are the exact same game, you don't miss out on anything between the versions, especially since we now have wi-fi for trading version-exclusives. Buying the two versions is like me going to the store right now and paying 100$ for two copies of Mario Galaxy. It just seems like a waist of money IMO.

While some people might think it's a waste, and it honestly could be, they're not the exact same game. That's like saying Gold and Silver, or Diamond and Pearl, are the exact same game. There's more differences than just the Pokemon that you can catch and can't catch between the 2 games.

But regardless, I do see where you're coming from. I'd just go with Harlequin's idea of using ROM's. :P Multiple save files would be the bomb.. I didn't even think of that.

Usagi-Chan~
May 15th, 2010, 08:29 PM
Both, with preorder goodies sprinkled on top~

Haza
May 15th, 2010, 08:32 PM
I will be getting both at the same time but I am really only gonna play Black version... I just hope we actually get the "Black" legendary with the versions that we choose. I have a feeling a Yin Yang swap is gonna happen.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire
May 15th, 2010, 08:41 PM
I'm going to get white then i'm getting the third version(Grey).

Eurydice
May 15th, 2010, 08:45 PM
as always i will get both versions and the third when it comes out.

PiPVoda
May 15th, 2010, 08:46 PM
While some people might think it's a waste, and it honestly could be, they're not the exact same game. That's like saying Gold and Silver, or Diamond and Pearl, are the exact same game. There's more differences than just the Pokemon that you can catch and can't catch between the 2 games.

But regardless, I do see where you're coming from. I'd just go with Harlequin's idea of using ROM's. :P Multiple save files would be the bomb.. I didn't even think of that.

I don't know. Could there be enough room on the tiny game chip to support multiple save files? I mean the DS is pretty small and although we can store more with less nowadays I just don't see there being multiple saved files on black and white due to all the features that will be in the games. Also multiple saved files could conflict with tradind, wi-fi battles, and everything. Would each saved file have the exact same code? Or would there be different ones for each? Too much, too much.

GlitchCity
May 15th, 2010, 08:48 PM
wow theres already a forum for black and white. Im not sure on which ones to get (the logos have me confused lol) so I will just get both.

GoldvsRed
May 15th, 2010, 08:48 PM
I'll try to get both, but, if not, I'll get White. And, of course, the third version (presumably going to be the "Grey Version").

Kirbychu
May 15th, 2010, 08:55 PM
They are the exact same game. Same Pokemon, same trainers, same story, same battle system, same graphics, same new features, every darn thing's the same. There is absolutely nothing significantly different between each game. Gold and Silver and Diamond and Pearl are the exact same game. If I gave them to someone without showing them the box art or title screen, they wouldn't even know the difference. You will miss out on nothing if you just get one version.

EmeraldSerenade
May 15th, 2010, 09:29 PM
I'm going to Black. Its one of my favorite colors, and I don't really care for the game exclusive pokes tbh.

lx_theo
May 15th, 2010, 09:30 PM
Black probably, unless I much prefer the White mascot.

loliwin
May 15th, 2010, 09:44 PM
Wel, it is all up to the version mascots for me. If Zoroark was the Black mascot, I'd get Black. Nothing else.

But the third version is always better, but im too impatient to wait one more year or so! XD

nielsnijhof
May 15th, 2010, 10:39 PM
I am going for the Black version and the 3rd version (Grey I guess :P)

Rei Shingetsu
May 15th, 2010, 10:42 PM
I usually choose the 2nd one since the 1st is usually the more popular of the twos except in the case of Diamond and Pearl I chose Diamond, but so, I'd go for White though it's really hard to choose since I love both colours.

So for me, White and the 3rd one :)

Johto_legend
May 15th, 2010, 10:51 PM
I'm going to get white then i'm getting the third version(Grey).
same here. starting with white and then moving on to gray. but i hope they use a different name then gray. it sounds to... depressing or plain.

Polizard
May 15th, 2010, 11:34 PM
Both definitely but i will mostly likely play black first

Natsu Dragneel
May 15th, 2010, 11:35 PM
Im going White. :) but if black has better pokemon/features im going black.

~Drak

FloatingClouds
May 15th, 2010, 11:54 PM
I want grey :(
But I don't want them to make grey as they have black and white already! And it just ruins everything just like platinum!
They did the right thing with fr and lg...
But i'll just get black as it's more boy-ish... you know :)
Nah, i'll go to the shop, going to buy pkmn black and i'll choose white or sumthing... :)

Sansa Stark
May 16th, 2010, 12:38 AM
Both.
Will be importing Black, getting White in English. n_n;

vibratingcat
May 16th, 2010, 12:44 AM
black coz its my favourite colour! XD though the way the games r looking like, i might as well get both.

Hiroshi Sotomura
May 16th, 2010, 12:58 AM
Black, on the premise that it's an awesome colour. Oh, and if this game incorporates a theme of darkness vs. light, then well… it's obvious what side I'd pick.

Bluerang1
May 16th, 2010, 01:00 AM
I'm getting Black because the colour is darker and more mysterious. Whereas White to me seems bland. I intended to wait for the third version but 2013 it too far away. At least this way, I can set up a Team to own the the third game :)

Zenith95s
May 16th, 2010, 01:04 AM
I vote for Black!
Because I want to play Black!
My 2nd favorite colour is Black!

The Cynic
May 16th, 2010, 01:37 AM
I will get the one with the coolest looking legendary on the front. I'll also get the 3rd in the series (which are generally the best) if they make one. I'd ideally like to get all 3, but games are expensive these days.

Rei Shingetsu
May 16th, 2010, 05:04 AM
I want grey :(
But I don't want them to make grey as they have black and white already! And it just ruins everything just like platinum!
They did the right thing with fr and lg...
But i'll just get black as it's more boy-ish... you know :)
Nah, i'll go to the shop, going to buy pkmn black and i'll choose white or sumthing... :)

Every games' got a 3rd version.
Red, Blue, 3rd being Yellow.
Gold, Silver, and the 3rd being Crystal.
Ruby, Sapphire, and 3rd, Emerald.
And of course, Diamond, Pearl and their sister Platinum.
Firered and Leafgreen's don't got a 3rd version purely because they're remakes, much like Heartgold and Soulsilver won't get a 3rd one too.

So I doubt they'll break the tradition of having a 3rd version.

JAK3
May 16th, 2010, 07:46 AM
Pokemon White, I'm not going to pick Black just because people think it's a Racial issue if I don't, plus, I like the color White.

Zeph.
May 16th, 2010, 07:49 AM
It depends on the version-exclusives but I'll probably pick Black.

This. Plus Black, to me, just seems more awesome =3

humanguy2000
May 16th, 2010, 08:22 AM
I would get both.... Black is my 2nd favourite colour. White is 3rd. I hope a third version gets made. :D

The Doctor
May 16th, 2010, 08:24 AM
Guys, Why are you deciding now when it is ages till it is released and we dont know enough about the games yet.

Im waiting till i know more before i choose.

Shorty-
May 16th, 2010, 08:30 AM
I will most definitely start out with black (my 2nd fav color), but I will eventually end up with both. Lol

Mongo
May 16th, 2010, 08:44 AM
I'm planning on choosing Black, but if the version exclusives are better, I'll go with White.

Lexxy
May 16th, 2010, 08:52 AM
I've always kinda been into the pure, good side of everything. So I'll most likely get White. This may change if there are version exclusives on Black I like.

Blue
May 16th, 2010, 10:35 AM
I'll get white, however my decision might change as we usually get a legendary assigned to each game that's only obtainable in that game but i'll still probally get Pokemon White :P

.Gamer
May 16th, 2010, 10:37 AM
I'm getting both so I'm not racist. :<

I always buy both though, idk why. I hate money I guess.

Vrai
May 16th, 2010, 10:53 AM
I'm getting both so I'm not racist. :<

I always buy both though, idk why. I hate money I guess.

Same, but I usually get one first and the other one second. Black's gonna be first because it's a far cooler color. :D

coconutberry
May 16th, 2010, 04:41 PM
I'm getting Black. ^^ I always get first picks between me and my nephew, and anyway, my DS is black and his is white so we can just get the games that match. XD

Kai Yamato
May 16th, 2010, 04:50 PM
Blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.

Erm, I mean. Black. Yeah. Plus I got a black DS. XD

A Pixy
May 16th, 2010, 04:51 PM
I'll just wait out for the third one.

If not, Black. I've always preferred Dark or Negative to the light and goodness. Don't know why... Maybe I'm evil!

TheAppleFreak
May 16th, 2010, 05:32 PM
I have a tradition of getting black stuff. My computers have black casing, I have a black DS Lite, a black case to match, a black pen tablet for my computers, a black iPod Nano, and a black secondary monitor for my computers. Therefore, I'm getting Pokémon Black.

Cherrim
May 17th, 2010, 06:07 AM
I'll be getting Black. I always get the first one in the name. (Pokémon Red & Blue, Gold & Silver, Ruby & Sapphire, Diamond & Pearl.) I didn't do it on purpose but since I had no real preference this gen, I figured I'd continue my pattern. XD;

Though, depending on the hype and if I have the funds, I miiight be importing this one, for the first time. :x If that's the case, I'd probably try to get the other one on English release.

Lunamewtwo
May 17th, 2010, 06:13 AM
When it comes to this kind of hype for the games....I belive I am going to get both of them, but I'll play Black first. Somehow I think the lgendary for that one will be more impressive.

BHwolfgang
May 17th, 2010, 06:24 AM
I'm getting Pokemon Black. However, before I go off buying it when it comes out, I should check out the benefits of purchasing it. Like every other game, there should be some in-game exclusive Pokemons to each version. Let's hope that it's worth the money.

seeker
May 17th, 2010, 07:46 AM
To be honest, i don't mind as long as it's a 5th gen game. They're just colours. With that said though, I'd like to see what the differences are, I tend to go with the one that has a more appealing legendary pokemon as usually, that tends to be the only difference between the games (what pokemon appears in them).

I'd like to think that there is more of a division between the two however, other than just what pokemon appear, but I'm sure we'll find that out in coming weeks.

Mew~
May 17th, 2010, 07:57 AM
Um, im not quite too sure yet because we don't know that much about the games right now...
I may get Black because it sounds like the ledgendery will be a dark type, I like dark types :D

PkMnTrainer Yellow
May 17th, 2010, 09:48 AM
I'll be getting White version.
Unless something SERIOUSLY deters me.
Quite simply: The female is named white. *Shrug*

Esmas
May 17th, 2010, 11:18 AM
I'll for sure be getting both, but I'm gonna pick up White first. My favourite colour.

Storm Parakaitz
May 17th, 2010, 11:22 AM
I'll get both like always, but I'll play White mostly.

Alexeon
May 17th, 2010, 11:40 AM
I'll be getting White myself, since it's my favorite color and the concept just agrees with me. x_x Not to mention I heavily contrast with my sister's choices, and she loves the color black, which is the version she will be choosing. So it all works out~

solaris knight
May 17th, 2010, 11:42 AM
Depends on what the mascot legendaries are like, as well the other version exclusive pokémon. We know next to nothing about the games except for a few graphical enhancemants, 5 revealed pokémon and the trainer characters.

Aureol
May 17th, 2010, 11:43 AM
White doesn't sound very appealing... black doesn't sound great, but at least it doesn't remind me of paint for some reason.

Fire Maker
May 17th, 2010, 11:52 AM
White although can i ask how anyone can say that the Black version will be biggest?

Conor
May 17th, 2010, 11:59 AM
I don't know, ahhh!
This is going to be my hardest decision yet!
With red and blue, I automatically knew I wanted red, gold and silver I got both for christmas didn't even know about them, ruby & saphire I knew I wanted ruby, diamond/pearl I knew I wanted pearl, hg/ss i knew i wanted hg but with this generation I just can't decide, think i'm going to have to buy both, and then proabably pokemon half cast when it comes out :(

BakingBluePotatoe
May 17th, 2010, 11:09 PM
Though I picked Thir Version on the poll, I may import one early next year, and try to hold out until the inevitable 3rd version and get THAT one in English!

Swift!
May 17th, 2010, 11:14 PM
I can't decide which of the two I'll get until they reveal the mascots for each version. That's how I choose.

Tanaie
May 18th, 2010, 04:46 AM
I actually didn't really think about it... o. o...Hmm...

I actually have no idea. D: ! It's to soon to know yet.

White is one of my favorite shades, but black is just so...Awesome. T-T'

I have no idea. I just have to see which Pokemon are exlusive to which game.

Ketchumall
May 18th, 2010, 04:51 AM
Like so many others have said it will depend a lot on the exclusives that come with each game, mons and maybe some other stuff, probably both though, just to have the pride of saying I have completed every pokemon game ever made, legitimately, well the American ones at least xP, from Poke R/B all the way to HG/SS

Amaruuk
May 18th, 2010, 04:54 AM
I'm getting White 'cause it's one of my favorite colors and my boyfriend is getting Black. Works out nicely :3

Kobold Asylum
May 18th, 2010, 05:28 AM
Whichever box looks cooler. Thats the way it's always been. Pokemon SS was an exception.

Editman
May 18th, 2010, 05:37 AM
I'm getting both; i always have lol

Charizard632
May 18th, 2010, 02:15 PM
I would choose Pokemon White version, because in Pokemon White, you may be able to encounter a pokemon that is like Jesus, and I think his defenses are impressive. However, I may get pokemon Gray Version, the version next to Black and White. Or maybe Dry Ruby, the one that goes with Wet Sapphire, the next Hoenn Games. Which ever one comes last, I would get it!

NER:D
May 18th, 2010, 02:55 PM
I'll probably choose Black, but it depends on the version exclusives.

Porygon-Z
May 18th, 2010, 03:20 PM
White, because that's the colour of my DS! ^^

Cloud197
May 18th, 2010, 04:52 PM
I'm importing black, then buying White once it hits U.S. shores. Btw, (not to start any off topic banter) Did anyone have any trouble importing previous games? and where should I look to order them? You can PM me if you know anything.

pokemongarnet
May 18th, 2010, 04:57 PM
White, no idea why, me and my bro will probly do rock paper scizors and winner chooses first.

roccomont329
May 18th, 2010, 05:20 PM
Which do you think your going to get? I was thinking of getting white, it just seems cooler to me.

The Bringer!
May 18th, 2010, 05:23 PM
Meh, I won't choose until I find out what the version exclusives are :P

assasinn
May 18th, 2010, 05:36 PM
I think I'll choose grey (Maybe they'll make it! Or maybe something like checkered, or something, I don't know) If I had tto choose one, I'd find out what the version exclusives were first.

dooxer
May 18th, 2010, 05:40 PM
i always get the less popular one. all my friends got ruby, me saphire. they get diamond, i wait for platinum ;D

i think white will be most popular, unless the box cover legendary is pathetic, so I think black.

RyanGT
May 18th, 2010, 05:41 PM
Still undecided on which to get. I will have to wait until it gets closer to release time before I make my decision.

Butterfree-Charizard
May 18th, 2010, 05:42 PM
White sounds cooler, but I don't know yet, it's too early.

Angelroid
May 18th, 2010, 06:19 PM
Who wouldn't get both games, I am getting both.

one for main things, 2nd for catching and trading to my main one.

Drew
May 18th, 2010, 06:49 PM
Black.

Because black is better than white, IMO. Love the color.

I won't have the money for both, so I'll likely get Black, and then the third version, whatever it is.

Ash
May 18th, 2010, 06:52 PM
My current decision is Black. But depending on the legendaries and such, I may or may not pick White instead.

Also depends on if I'm going to get it as a gift, or for myself, and if I get to choose which one I get.

Guy
May 20th, 2010, 10:22 AM
Oddly enough, I never gave an answer. :\

I'm pretty much going to be purchasing both versions at the end. I never go without getting both versions (specifically Black for myself, and White for my sister who's also interested in the generation). Later when a third installment comes to the shelves, I'll probably end up buying it as well.

Dragonika
May 20th, 2010, 10:30 AM
Pokemon Black FTW ! really depends on game exclusives but im leaning towards black

im getting black only because its a stronger colour and more powerful than white really depends on version exclusives though ?

linkinpark187
May 20th, 2010, 10:35 AM
As I have always done, it will end up being both. I, like many others, like to have one that has a solid save, and one for fun play. :D

ilikeluigi
May 20th, 2010, 10:57 AM
It's probaly going to be like D/P/P. D/P are going to suck, but Platinum is a great game. So i'll wait for grey.

rockman0
May 20th, 2010, 11:02 AM
I'm not getting Black nor White. I'm gonna wait for the third version to come out and get that, with all of the extra features and what not.

Honest
May 20th, 2010, 02:23 PM
It's probaly going to be like D/P/P. D/P are going to suck, but Platinum is a great game. So i'll wait for grey.

xD, this. D/P were good, but a bit to easy, compared to Pt. So I'll wait for the 3rd version...grey. xD

DON3GAN
May 20th, 2010, 02:47 PM
I'll be getting Pokemon Black, and if I like the games storyline I'll get White version once completed as I've always done.

Akumu Senshi
May 20th, 2010, 02:52 PM
Probably White, though it truly depends on the available Pokémon.

...Which in itself is usurped by the fact that I have a brother who's getting Black.

Timbjerr
May 20th, 2010, 03:03 PM
Me and my brother will most likely get one each, just like we have every generation (I owned Blue, Silver, Sapphire, and Pearl while he claimed Red, Gold, Ruby, and Diamond). In following that pattern, I'm more likely to get White while he gets Black, but I actually develop preferences based on version exclusives and story changes while he just plays for the fun of it. XD

Waki Tobaye
May 20th, 2010, 05:09 PM
I'll get Black; my sister will get White.
After I beat Black, I'll do a Non-evolved challange or a Solo-run challange in my Acekard 2i (I'm gonna download White and play it there)
Then, when the third version comes out, if I got money at that moment, I'll buy it. If I don't, I'll download it into my Acekard 2i.
As easy as that.

インフェルノの津波
May 20th, 2010, 05:12 PM
Whichever has better Pokemon and legend. Or, I'll just wait for Grey. I'm smart like that :3

Safetyfirst
May 20th, 2010, 05:26 PM
What is wrong with all of you? Get BOTH!

インフェルノの津波
May 20th, 2010, 05:30 PM
Get both? Well, unfortunately some people (like me) don't have a lot of money, and seeing that these two games will have a extension(Pokemon Grey or whatever, probably on the 3DS), so yeah I think I'll sit this one out till later.

Hatenko
May 20th, 2010, 06:02 PM
Whichever one's better version exclusive wise. I don't want to miss out on Generation V awesome exclusives like I did with Purugly, Mismagius, and Bastiodon.

Alistair
May 20th, 2010, 07:05 PM
I'm going to get both, although they aren't going to be the same language. I'm getting White in Japanese, and Black in English.

Vrai
May 20th, 2010, 07:10 PM
i always get the less popular one. all my friends got ruby, me saphire. they get diamond, i wait for platinum ;D

i think white will be most popular, unless the box cover legendary is pathetic, so I think black.

Crazily enough, most of the time the first-listed game is the more popular. Hence: FireRed > Leafgreen, Ruby > Sapphire, Red > Blue, Gold > Silver, Diamond > Pearl.

If anything, White will probably do just slightly worse than Black.

Miyako
May 20th, 2010, 09:02 PM
What is wrong with all of you? Get BOTH!

My thoughts exactly, I've always gotten all of them. :D Though lately the DS games are being priced at $40, so it might be awhile for me to be able to obtain both of them. So despite that black is one of my fav colors (Yes, I know it's a shade not a color), I'll get White first because almost everyone else is getting Black. (Other then the people that are getting "Gray")

Glacianus
May 20th, 2010, 09:30 PM
white, well idk im not a big supporter of legendaries but wichever looks more badass

Sage Harpuia
May 21st, 2010, 08:20 AM
I'll just wait to have more info on the difference between the two games.
Later I am going to get "gray".

fenyx4
May 21st, 2010, 09:19 AM
Pokemon "Gray" Version for me - the third version. I've decided to wait until the third version is released. It seems like a better, financially sound decision to me, since each game is essentially the same with the third version having (sometimes) substantially more features/changes added, which is a major plus (the obvious downside is the wait time). If I was able to somehow obtain another version, I'd get Pokemon Black, simply because black looks like a cooler color. Version mascots could play a role in my decision, though...

If I was able to afford all 3 versions I'd probably get them to support the Pokemon franchise (and remove the problem with version exclusives, of course...though that can be remedied by trading anyway), of course... But just getting 1 version makes whichever game you get seem more special, IMO.

Watch when the third version is titled something totally random like "Pokemon Mauve" or something... :\ Really hoping for Pokemon Gray Version, though...

Neurotripsy
May 21st, 2010, 09:43 AM
I love black, but I'm stuck getting White 'cos my best friend is getting Black. DX If I did too it'd mean I'd have nobody to trade with. T^T

Astinus
May 21st, 2010, 08:41 PM
I'm waiting to see the version exclusives before making my final decision. Unfortunately, the way things are going to go, I'm going to have to buy both in order to have a "complete" (barring whatever event Pokemon NOA thinks of) Pokedex, since it's a whole new generation and I tend to have a lack of Wi-Fi.

Besides, it'll be great to explore the game without messing up the main save file.

`Espeon
May 21st, 2010, 09:19 PM
It depends on the version exclusives, because I mainly choose which game to get because the game has my favourite Pokemon in it. (Or the Pokemon looks more awesome) :3

...Or I could just wait for Gray, if my lack of patience holds out for a year. >.<

yaywalter
May 21st, 2010, 11:21 PM
It depends. I'm not gonna make my mind right now just based on the color, jeez.

Pokestick, good times.
May 22nd, 2010, 02:45 AM
I'll have to choose after I learn more about the version exclusives (legendaries, appearing Pkmn, Plot changes(?) )... But right now I'm pointing towards White. I guess it fits my personality better ^^"

JaniWesker
May 22nd, 2010, 02:48 AM
Black, I just love dark colors more. :)

Germaniac
May 22nd, 2010, 07:38 AM
I've Yellow, Crystal, Emerald, and Platinum, I'll get the 3rd version

Ayselipera
May 22nd, 2010, 10:27 AM
At this point I'm undecided. Yes, Black does sound better since the name has that appeal to it, but I'm going to wait till all the new Pokemon come out. Then I'll pick based on which game features the Pokemon I like best.

███
May 22nd, 2010, 11:04 AM
i would choose white which is one of my favorite colors i rarely like black :/

560cool.
May 22nd, 2010, 11:08 AM
Black.
Let's disablle racism ...
But I might switch depending on mascots. I am getting the third version too.
There was a financial crisis ? When ? WHERE ??

DoctorFred
May 22nd, 2010, 11:09 AM
White. Black is way too overrated...No, i am not racist

dragon0fangz
May 22nd, 2010, 11:16 AM
im going to get white because most people get black. I dont think i will get the third version, as i have never gotten the third version, except for Platinum, but that was only because i lost Diamond ^^; If the third has a lot of changes, i might consider it.

Oh yeah i honestly think the third version will be called Hispanic.

PiPVoda
May 22nd, 2010, 01:00 PM
Wow, black has almost double white's votes. I really thought that white would be more popular. I'm sure some people will change their versions once the cover art is revealed.

pikapip26
May 22nd, 2010, 01:29 PM
Pokemon White. I hope they have like, a Light-type Legendary Mascot. :D

Cyndahog
May 22nd, 2010, 02:20 PM
TBA: Black. It may or may not change.

But I don't actually always go for the 1st/2nd version as some people do in each gen, mine's kinda random(-ish). Blue, Silver, Ruby, FireRed, Diamond etc. etc. etc.

☆DiaIsDia☆
May 22nd, 2010, 09:57 PM
Black. But I'll wait to decide until they come up with the game exclusives to fully make up my mind.

Logiedan
May 23rd, 2010, 01:26 AM
I'm going with Black,it was always my ideal shade. i don't mind having both of them though,but like I said,it's most likely Black because it's my preference.

Crystal-Heart
May 23rd, 2010, 02:38 AM
I was going to get Black, but my roommate called it, so now I'm getting White..
This means that, once again, by sheer coincidence, I will be getting the secondary version..its been like this since Blue..am I forever destined to get the secondary version?!

Katie_Q
May 23rd, 2010, 04:07 AM
white in japanese, black in english

Draknir
May 23rd, 2010, 04:17 AM
Definitely importing Black in Japanese. Going to get both in English, like I did with HGSS, though.

Parallel_Rain
May 23rd, 2010, 04:22 AM
I'll get black, White would be lame :P

Maybe for the plot you could play as dark side if you have black and you could be on good side if you play white.

slyViper
May 23rd, 2010, 06:01 AM
I'm more than likely going to snag white because I'm going to be racist against the black version ;D j/k xD But I always pick the pokemon game that gets the least amount of rep, the underdog, so right now signs are pointing to white. AND BLACK IS OVERRATED!

SacredMiKeY
May 23rd, 2010, 06:10 AM
depends on the legendary on the front of the box
i decide on which ever looks the coolest

Swinoob
May 23rd, 2010, 06:21 AM
I never really go by the names of the games [except for HeartGold]. I'll just have to see the cover art and version exclusives.

hun7er
May 23rd, 2010, 08:54 AM
I don't know.I'll choose based on the version exclusives and the legendary.I picked SoulSilver because i like Lugia more than Ho-oh.

Dillon_68
May 23rd, 2010, 01:01 PM
White, it's one of my favorite colors, plus it reminds me of snow, one of my favorite things.

Sammuthegreat
May 23rd, 2010, 01:08 PM
I always end up with both (and I've never played a "3rd" game, like Yellow or Platinum), but the first one I play is always the first one - Red, Gold, Ruby, Diamond. Not really sure why, especially considering I preferred the version-exclusive Pokemon in Silver to Gold.

So for the 5th Generation, I'll buy both, but play Black first, and use it as my primary game. Assuming there aren't any major differences between the two that are yet to be revealed.

Zebeedoo
May 23rd, 2010, 01:12 PM
I'm going to get White. I don't really like dark colours. I prefer bright, colourful things. xD

Felly
May 23rd, 2010, 01:19 PM
I'm waiting until the box arts are released before I make a decision. I'm gonna get the one with the better box art.

PiPVoda
May 24th, 2010, 07:14 AM
I'm more than likely going to snag white because I'm going to be racist against the black version ;D j/k xD But I always pick the pokemon game that gets the least amount of rep, the underdog, so right now signs are pointing to white. AND BLACK IS OVERRATED!

I usually get the 'secondary' version as well. Got LG instead of FR and got Pearl (loved Palkia and pearls are pretty good lookin'.) Like I said I'm still shocked that black is the top dog so far. It would be my first time getting the most popular one since RSE.

@Rafael
May 24th, 2010, 07:43 AM
ok black yeah black because black is strong colour

Lanturnista
May 24th, 2010, 08:06 AM
I'm getting both. I always do. However, for me, the question is which version will be the main one (as well as the first I play). I still haven't decided. I think I'll wait to see what the version mascots are. Usually I decide which to get first based on the mascots.

Åzurε
May 24th, 2010, 08:10 AM
Insufficient data, but I think White. Because I'ma get a black DSi. x_x

Bluemoon
May 24th, 2010, 11:20 AM
I'm not yet sure cuse pokemon black is, you gonna play as a villain whili in white you are gonna play as the main character... probabaly black for a change.

Mew396
May 24th, 2010, 02:12 PM
I'll go with Black just because it's my one of my favorite colors. I'll just see how it goes when we get more info on the games.

Nemaru
May 24th, 2010, 03:42 PM
Well, to be honest, I'm leaning towards black just because it looks cooler and is more my style. But, to make an educated guess, we'll need more information. I mean, we don't even know the versions mascots/how the game differs/which pokemon are available in each, so how can we pick one?

SIN1488
May 24th, 2010, 05:31 PM
It all depends on which pokemon are exclusive to each version. I will probably get the 3rd one so I have a chance to get everything new though.

Bloothump
May 24th, 2010, 05:39 PM
I'm getting both, for the first time. No wait, all 3, haha. However, my priority is White, because its always been that way. I got Blue, Gold, Sapphire, and Pearl. Actually, I'm not sure for the middle gens which is less popular, but nonetheless I always get the ignored version and let my friend get the popular one.

Anti_Secret
May 24th, 2010, 05:53 PM
I'm going to go with white. My friend and I usually pick different ones for trading advantages, and I know he would want Black.

molepeople27
May 24th, 2010, 05:59 PM
Black for sure it's the only (handheld) pokemon game that had ... well... a sense of darkness to it ^___^ i know that sounds pointless but i'm in tune with auras, man

Azzurra
May 24th, 2010, 10:41 PM
I might buy both versions. They're both similar, and I wouldn't mind mucking around on the other unfinished version once I've finished the complete version I chose to play on first.

Rockets Lapras
May 25th, 2010, 01:36 AM
White most likely, but we will see.

Penutz
May 25th, 2010, 01:46 AM
Since my brother hates changes in game (hes really stubborn). He may not get black/white. What i always do is i buy both the games (usally by trade-ins) and then let my brother pick which one. He picked soul silver cuz his 1st game was silver. Mine was ruby. So i got heartgold (and kinda wanted it).

Most of my friends will get black because its a "cool" color. Im most likely picking white unless something desperatly pulls me off it.

bwburke94
May 26th, 2010, 03:29 PM
White, since my brother's getting Black. I'll be emulating both anyway.

Leo™
May 26th, 2010, 04:58 PM
I need more information, but at this point I'm going to either get both or the one that has the better looking legendary on the cover.

HugSomebody
May 26th, 2010, 05:01 PM
My brother and I usually get one version each while the other gets the opposite version (he has LG, I have FR, he takes Diamond, I take Pearl, he wanted Lugia, I had to get Ho Oh). I'm hoping to get Pokemon Black just because Black is baaaad, but I'm prolly going to end up with White. xD

Gary, the Magic Fairy
May 26th, 2010, 05:01 PM
White. I just have a feeling it will be superior.

Stairmaster
May 26th, 2010, 05:06 PM
Oh, the new Pokemon games are called Black and White?

Well, I may be biased, but I'll have to go with Black.

rnstyip
May 26th, 2010, 06:01 PM
I'd get the third version, unless Black/White has some exclusives that the third one doesn't.

Dr. Faustus
May 27th, 2010, 05:29 AM
I don't really know, my choice really depends on the version-exclusive Pokemon and the version mascot.

Artic.uno
May 27th, 2010, 05:41 AM
I'll probably get Black and the third version. That's what I usually do- get one of the first two, and then get the third.

Black sounds more cool and evil. I doubt they're gonna let you be the villain, but I can still dream, right?

mystic_flygon
May 27th, 2010, 05:50 AM
I'll get both and then i'll compare it to each other. Then pick one. I think Black will be the winner.

shengar
May 27th, 2010, 07:03 AM
I'l get Black, like the way i'm getting Red/Gold/Ruby/Diamond/HeartGold. Will eventually get White if i have enough spare time. Definitely get the third version

Dragonika
May 27th, 2010, 08:46 AM
Im proberley going o purchase Black only because the colour black is dark and sinister and cool :D probs get white aswell if blacks amazing :D

lynds
May 28th, 2010, 08:54 AM
I'm gonna get white and black. Sharing with my boyfriend!

technomonkey76
May 28th, 2010, 01:08 PM
I think I'll choose the one that will probably be called "Gray" or "Grey" lol.

Chaos Rush
May 28th, 2010, 01:44 PM
I'm getting neither. Why?

Well, I never play my Diamond version anymore. It was a waste of $35 once Platinum came out, because IMO, Platinum outclasses Diamond/Pearl in so many ways. Since the 3rd version to Black/White will be the same, I'm choosing not to waste $35 bucks on a game that will eventually be obsolete once the 3rd version comes.

Bluerang1
May 28th, 2010, 03:08 PM
Because of Zeckrom, I might choose White now, it just looks so cool, with it's name and all. I wish it was the Black Mascot, then again, you wouldn't be able to see it on the Box :P

Kirbychu
May 28th, 2010, 03:18 PM
I always get the "Red" of each generation, but that horrid white thing is where I'll make the exception. I'm getting White now.

MarioRocks08
May 28th, 2010, 11:28 PM
I'm getting both. When the third one comes out, I'll get that one too.

Saphie
May 29th, 2010, 12:05 AM
I'll get Black first. Reshiram is an awesome pokémon and is excusive to that game, and I was gonna get it from the start, so I definitely am.

I'm gonna get White, and the third game, later on.

Rei Shingetsu
May 29th, 2010, 12:13 AM
Bah. I chose White a while back, now I can't change my opinion, I want Black because of Reshiram :D

billi1000
May 29th, 2010, 12:30 AM
since it was confirmed that both version have significant differences in game other than the exclusive pokemon, its going to be a much harder choice for the fans to pick if they have only one choice, so i guess getting both is the best solution :D

MrsNorrington
May 29th, 2010, 01:11 AM
I will buy both of course!!! I will play Pokemon Black primarily, because I love the legendary Pokemon that is the mascot for that game -the white legendary Pokemon Reshiram. I haven't yet developed a taste for the Pokemon White mascot Zekrom...

It's always good to buy both games if you can. That means double the event giveaways, and you can always trade with yourself to get all 3 starters and such (if you have access to two DS's).

I am so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So excited that I wish I could learn Japanese and somehow buy it imported from Japan so I can get it in fall instead of spring...But I don't really mind at all that it comes out in spring because my birthday is in March, so that means I won't have to worry about having the money for the games! Birthday present! Just like SS/HG was my present this year! ^.^

Everyone is mentioning a third game? Is that rumor/speculation? Or confirmed?

SpawnHyuuga
May 29th, 2010, 04:27 AM
For now a third game is just speculation, just like MagmaRuby and AquaSapphire. None of these are confirmed except for Black and White.

In the mean time, I still plan on getting White and a DS (XD) sometime soon, just because Zekrom looks so awesome!

Jorah
May 29th, 2010, 05:21 AM
Both me and my sister want Black because of Reshiram >_> Gahh, I'll probably end up getting White because of her D:

Filozofio
May 29th, 2010, 05:28 AM
More than likely, I'll get white, but I'm aiming to get both. >:3

It also depends on the exclusives, so it can switch from wanting the one game to the other.

Hibaru
May 29th, 2010, 05:32 AM
I'll buy both of course! The reason is :
-I'll choose different gender each game (Male in White and Female in Black.).
-So I can catch Both Legendary mascot.
-Be able to trade over the Starters to my main Game (White Version).
-Who knows, maybe the New Evolution needs to Trade w/t Item to Evolve.
-Some cool Pokemon may exclusive in each game.
That's the reason I'll buy both.

Harmony
May 29th, 2010, 06:10 AM
lol Right now I'm leaning more towards the Black version because of Reshiram.
But it still depends on the other pokemon that I want to form my team with.
I still think both of the mascots look sort of odd... but I suppose reshiram is the better looking one.

Hibaru
May 29th, 2010, 06:26 AM
They're not simple as the previous Gen mascots to me. Both are really complicated design and very monstrous looking! But still better to me. They're both like a Dragon robot-like to me, since I got the new Info about they're related to Computer terms thing.

Andrew McKenzie
May 30th, 2010, 04:56 AM
From what I've been hearing elsewhere, the games stories are going to be slighty more different this time round from just the different legendary mascot thing.

I'll be getting all 3 anyway.

MegaKuriboh
May 30th, 2010, 02:30 PM
At first I would have said Black but turns out the cooler legendary is in White.
Zekrom is Epic Win!
Eventually I'll get all three.

Flare Riqueza
May 30th, 2010, 02:33 PM
None.

I'll get the R/S remakes. And possibly get traded pokemon. But I hate the look of those legendaries. And the possibility of yet another exclusive dragon/???? type combo...

Medaka
May 30th, 2010, 03:49 PM
I will get both and the third game too once it's out. =)

Oh, The Places You'll Go.
May 30th, 2010, 03:53 PM
I shall only choose one, but I don't mind getting either. No preference.

Future Arceus
May 30th, 2010, 04:10 PM
pokemon black cause zoroark doesn't go in pokemon white!

garnetdagger
May 30th, 2010, 04:49 PM
I think I will be getting White version...but hopefully I'll just get both. Doesn't really matter to me really.

locoroco
May 30th, 2010, 06:05 PM
i say black there im not a racist no im kidding i dnt know yet maybe white first and the black idnt know to little info but the legendary in white seems cooler i dnt know yet well see

MaikeruS
May 30th, 2010, 06:52 PM
The pokemon black legendary looks alot cooler, but for some reason, the pokemon black mascot is white, and the pokemon white mascot is black O.o

dozo
May 30th, 2010, 07:25 PM
As of right now, it's gonna be Black. But I'll check into things first and make sure which exclusive crap I want first before truly choosing.

Hibaru
May 30th, 2010, 07:29 PM
I wonder there's 2 Generations remakes, 3rd and 1st?

Pokémon Ranger ✩ Moriarty
May 31st, 2010, 01:38 AM
I'll be getting White, as it has the cooler legendary in it. :3 But usually, with Pokémon games, I end up with copies of both/all versions anyway XD

Eldrei
May 31st, 2010, 01:40 AM
I'm getting both. I mean why not I have lots of money!! >.>

Necrolium
May 31st, 2010, 08:28 AM
I will get black as my good copy because I like that color/shade a lot. But i will eventually get white as an experimental copy.

GoldvsRed
May 31st, 2010, 09:40 AM
As soon as I found at that Zekrom will be in White, I was set.

Ryden
May 31st, 2010, 09:45 AM
Even before seeing the Legendaries I had planned to get Black, the Legendary just makes me happy with my already made choice.

Jack
May 31st, 2010, 09:47 AM
Black, because the legendary just seems more appealing to me.
But i'll also get the third version.

pjofan
May 31st, 2010, 10:26 AM
I'll probably get both, like I have with almost every other generation. I have just Yellow for Generation One. I have Gold and Silver from Generation Two. Then I have Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum. I'm almost positive the third game after Black and White will be gray.

stonehearteddd
May 31st, 2010, 11:27 AM
I'm gonna get Black, and then wait and get the third version, which I hear might be Gray?

blueguy
May 31st, 2010, 12:01 PM
I will be getting Pokémon Black, because it has Reshiram.

MortyEcruteak
May 31st, 2010, 02:44 PM
I am getting white because in my opinion the black legendary looks like something out of digimon.

Trope
May 31st, 2010, 05:10 PM
None, since there will probably be a 3rd version after it (grey?), and I'll just get that. Besides, my sister's prolly gonna buy Black, and she usually tosses the games away after 5 minutes of playing. Free Black for me. ;3

Hibaru
May 31st, 2010, 09:16 PM
None, since there will probably be a 3rd version after it (grey?), and I'll just get that. Besides, my sister's prolly gonna buy Black, and she usually tosses the games away after 5 minutes of playing. Free Black for me. ;3

Haha! Sneaky but funny! Nice actually!

November Darling
June 1st, 2010, 12:31 AM
My boyfriend and I were actually talking about this today. We decided that since he likes Zekrom and I love Reshiram, I'll get Black and he'll get White. I'm glad we figured this out now, because with the remakes we both got SoulSilver (the most awesome version, but still). XD

Leki
June 1st, 2010, 12:48 AM
Grr, if it didnt take so long to get to the third version, I would.

Mm, probabyl whichever one isn't sold out. One always seems to sell out... XD

Sotto Voce
June 1st, 2010, 06:41 AM
I will be getting black, but I accidentally pressed white on the poll XD. Though more than likely I will end up getting white later on.

Hah! I just did the same thing. XD
I'm getting Black (and my brother is getting White) because I like Reshiram. :3

SiReNzZ
June 1st, 2010, 07:02 AM
So far I think I will go for white :D

Hybrid Theory
June 1st, 2010, 07:10 AM
I'm going to get Pokemon White because I prefer the legendary in that one.

Soul Silver
June 1st, 2010, 07:12 AM
Black for me, it has the better legendary, plus general colour preference. I am surprised how good these are looking as it seems GF are pulling out all stops with this one!

Tanaki
June 1st, 2010, 10:57 PM
I'm decidedly going with white. I've always preferred the secondary titles. Although if it turns ot the exclusives for white suck I'll change my mind.

lusterclaw
June 2nd, 2010, 01:23 AM
i would chose black because its legendary is awsome

Colorado Avalanche
June 2nd, 2010, 02:47 AM
Pokemon Black.

I like the legendarie better then the one in white. And I always pick the game my older brother doesn't pick.

Misdreavus
June 2nd, 2010, 03:33 AM
I'm getting White because clearly Zekrom>Reshiram.
Also I got Blue, Silver, Pearl first (only breaking with getting Ruby because I found it especially cheap) so I like to get the second title first :).

Shinjiro
June 2nd, 2010, 03:42 AM
I'll get both! Black and White! But because my nephew always play outside and go to Internet, I think it's not really good for a Child like him to play Counter Strike. So I'll get Black for him! And White for me!

Ωmega
June 2nd, 2010, 04:07 AM
As always, I tend to get the second version first, then the first version second. So that means I'm getting White first, then Black, then ultimately the third. I mean, I was gonna get White anyways first, but then when they revealed that Zekrom was the legend, I was slap happy with my initial decision. Reshiram is cool too. I'm still gonna get both of them. =/

Oh, and Zekrom is, apparently, Dragon/Electric...or Electric/Dragon. Well, it's not confirmed, but that'd be damn cool if it were. o_O

pieguy259
June 7th, 2010, 07:17 AM
Well, frankly, I think my opinion can pretty much be summed up thusly:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjZwi_PJiio

Kendall
June 7th, 2010, 03:46 PM
I want to get black because Reshiram is awesome. But I might get both so I can play as the guy in my main game, but have the other to play as the girl (because she's hot XD) casually.

Kiryu
June 7th, 2010, 05:25 PM
i was going to get pkmn black...then i noticed that its mascot was a...male (if u know what i mean). So ill be getting pokemon White =/

btw Zekrom's type was rumored to be Dragon/Electric

EDIT: lol someone already mentioned that XD

Darkness98
June 7th, 2010, 05:30 PM
Ima buy Black.Me and my friend both agreed that one of us would get black and one of us would get white and then when where done with the whole game will switch and see which ones better.

Aggron1991
June 7th, 2010, 05:31 PM
White. I wish I could say Black because black is one of my favorite colors, but Reshiram is an embarrassment.

Also, Dragon/Electric type FTW

Storm_has_formed
June 7th, 2010, 05:32 PM
i'm so confused!!! i was gonna get pokabu and black version, but now i'm considering mijumaru and white! i hate being so indecisive...

TheReal
June 7th, 2010, 05:34 PM
I'll get White, I prefer that colour (since I like both legendaries).

`MorningSun
June 7th, 2010, 10:57 PM
Black, Reshiram looks badass ;)

rndm.
June 8th, 2010, 06:57 AM
I was going to pick black, but that Reshiram... I'd just prefer Zekrom. So I really haven't decided yet. Black and white are both my fav colors, so it just makes the decision harder... I'll probably go with White. ...or Black.

WonderGirl
June 8th, 2010, 08:51 AM
At first I wanted to get Black because it looks more attractive but then I heard that the Legendaries will be switched so I'll sacrifice myself for Zekrom :D

Mac@ACK!
June 8th, 2010, 12:05 PM
ZEKROM!!! Jeeez, talk about a good looking pokemon for once! I was pretty satisfied with designs like Garchomp, T-Tar, even Raikou or Ampharos, but Sugimori REALLY outdid himself with Zekrom. Honestly, they remind me of Digimon, you know, some lame angel Digimon, and then Metaldramon. Who wouldn't get Metaldramon! White version.

But then again, I might as well wait for Pokemon GRAY or SEPIA or ULTRAVIOLET version to come out and then get both of the Pokemon, and instantly trade Reshiram for Zekrom.

Sweed
June 8th, 2010, 04:34 PM
Pokemon White all the way.
I dig Zekrom.

spike6958
June 8th, 2010, 05:14 PM
As usual I'll be waiting till they release the exclusives Pokemon list, then I'll get the one I the Pokemon I prefer, and then I'll get the 3rd game when it's out.

Secretstunt24
June 8th, 2010, 10:53 PM
Naturally I'll be getting them both. I own every single pokemon game to date (The US versions at least) so why stop now... You always need a male and female for your story.

Leonardo10
June 9th, 2010, 06:38 AM
I'll just wait for the 3rd version, mainly cause its a major improvement on the previous two and the plot line is bigger. Also because I would get too uncomfortable with having to choose either Black or White, it just sounds so bad. Plus, Grey or whatever it will be called will be the best of both Black and White, so no point in wasting money. I can wait an extra year.

比丽
June 10th, 2010, 11:38 AM
I want white because of the legendary Pokemon.

XxRogueTrainerxX
June 10th, 2010, 11:41 AM
Probably Black. I think that version will be more worthwhile.

Aquerex
June 10th, 2010, 11:42 AM
I'll be getting Black, mainly because of Reshiram looking cool. My brother's getting White, anyway, so I'll have access to both.

shot571
June 10th, 2010, 11:51 AM
It was going to be black but now due to the fact zekrom is in white I guess I'll be getting white. OR i'll get a japanese black and english white.

Pokemafia
June 10th, 2010, 12:08 PM
"It doesn't matter if you're black or white"
lol sorry could help myself:)

dithyrambos
June 10th, 2010, 12:22 PM
My initial choice will be Pokémon Black, but I'll probably end up getting both.

I want a Reshiram, so that I can name him RAM RIDER (the name of one of my favorite musicians). Also, Random-access Memory (RAM) sounds so much more cooler than Read-only Memory (ROM).

SargeantMajorKururu
June 10th, 2010, 06:40 PM
I am getting Black. Not only because I like Reshiram, also because my friend is getting White and I wanted us to be like opposites.

Forever
June 11th, 2010, 02:12 AM
Third version. Well, pretty sure...

If not then I'll probably get either B/W at some point. As for the games? Probably White, because I like white and Zekrom looks better than Reshiram in my opinion now.

Katie_Q
June 11th, 2010, 02:32 AM
ok, i want black version! reshiram looks so cool! Though i like zekrom too... so maybe both