PDA

View Full Version : [B/W] The Isshu Region

Pages : 1 2 [3]

King Gumball
August 17th, 2010, 01:31 PM
An airport? Cool!

I must say I like the shaping of the map! The cluster of buildings looks really cool too.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire
August 17th, 2010, 03:01 PM
Soo guys, take a look at this ingame pic on Isshu:

http://i35.tinypic.com/2cp6tqr.jpg

Do you see the arrows near the bottom that go up and down, could this mean that Isshu has more land up, or do we see more land on the north in the next edition?
Could be, I hope so too, it would be awesome if there was more to see :)

Silver25
August 17th, 2010, 03:54 PM
Could be, I hope so too, it would be awesome if there was more to see :)

It could also be different versions of the map. Like one version is with High Link spots, then another like the town map, etc...

austy14
August 17th, 2010, 04:07 PM
Soo guys, take a look at this ingame pic on Isshu:

http://i35.tinypic.com/2cp6tqr.jpg

Do you see the arrows near the bottom that go up and down, could this mean that Isshu has more land up, or do we see more land on the north in the next edition?

I hope there's more. I love the Map, but tight now it looks a little empty. All the other region maps showed every city, and pretty much every house, which isn't the case here. So I'm guessing it's obviously bigger than the other regions (as it shows more land), but I wanna see the game map/how cities lay out.

August 17th, 2010, 04:20 PM
It could also be different versions of the map. Like one version is with High Link spots, then another like the town map, etc...
Could be...
It seems like we can get to go to some island or something (another abandoned boat perhaps ;) ) in the sea :)

King Gumball
August 17th, 2010, 10:25 PM
There is probably the Battle Frontier and the E4 up higher on the map

coolnick37
August 18th, 2010, 12:28 AM
What about this place near the starting town, the route goes in the water and then stops, maybe we get dive later and then return there to go somewhere underwater (Underwater isshu ftw :D)

Forever
August 18th, 2010, 05:44 AM
^ I'd love that idea. Being able to explore a large portion of Isshu underwater would be amazing.

MartinJF
August 18th, 2010, 07:04 AM
I hope the turn Dig into a move like Dive, so in certain spots you can dig down into tunnels and catch pokemon there...

August 18th, 2010, 11:26 AM
I hope the turn Dig into a move like Dive, so in certain spots you can dig down into tunnels and catch pokemon there...
I was hoping for this in since gen 3...it could be like the Sinnoh underground except for the wireless :P

austy14
August 18th, 2010, 11:29 AM

I like that! like the sinnoh underground! There could be an Ishhu underground too... under the land and dive for the water. It would be cool if the two were connected. And an underwater secret base? Even if they don't make an underground (it seems the High link is a replacement) I hope secret bases come in somewhere.

coolnick37
August 18th, 2010, 12:18 PM
I like that! like the sinnoh underground! There could be an Ishhu underground too... under the land and dive for the water. It would be cool if the two were connected. And an underwater secret base? Even if they don't make an underground (it seems the High link is a replacement) I hope secret bases come in somewhere.

Secret bases, oohhhh <3 they must have those, isshu is full of forests and natural resources in which we can dig into and stuff, :X must make hidden base, full of dolls XD

August 18th, 2010, 12:40 PM
Secret bases, oohhhh <3 they must have those, isshu is full of forests and natural resources in which we can dig into and stuff, :X must make hidden base, full of dolls XD
I hope that we can make both type of bases, and decide between them :)

dragon0fangz
August 18th, 2010, 07:45 PM
i didnt like the secret bases, so unnecessary imho. i sorta liked it in RSE, but DPPt was blah. and it made getting spiritomb stupid. i mean, "talk to 32 people underground", wtf?

The Red Chain
August 18th, 2010, 08:48 PM
I love the secret bases but I hate having to remember where my secret base is.
I want them to put a feature on the map that identifies where your base is and let's you fly to it. That would be just peachy. <'3

Forever
August 18th, 2010, 10:09 PM
Guys, if you really want to discuss secret bases, I suggest you make a thread for that rather than discuss how much you want secret bases here - since this is based mostly on the region, not features to extend the region (if you... get what I mean).

Surmonter
September 14th, 2010, 12:48 PM
Okay, this is probably the most relavent place I can find to post this, I didn't want to make a new thread because I am paranoid about making one here.

Rumor (many people who actually already got their games are saying this:
After you beat the Isshu leauge, you gain acess to a region called the Hii region, to get there, you have to take a plane. (Remember the airport?) The Hii region is apparently filled with all of the past gen Pokemon and there are several people to battle there as well. (Basically it’s like the Sevii islands in FireRed and LeafGreen) -- PokeJungle

Dillon_68
September 14th, 2010, 01:50 PM
Hii = High

I like the concept.

September 14th, 2010, 03:25 PM
Okay, this is probably the most relavent place I can find to post this, I didn't want to make a new thread because I am paranoid about making one here.

Rumor (many people who actually already got their games are saying this:
So people who already got the game are saying that...I wonder if they are telling the truth or if they are Trolls...though they could be true and just not posting pics of their gameplay for us non Bw owners until 6 months from now...

Forever
September 14th, 2010, 04:24 PM
oh my God that is awesome. I really hope that's real. Exploring two new regions <3

September 14th, 2010, 04:30 PM
oh my God that is awesome. I really hope that's real. Exploring two new regions <3
Well let's just hope it's bigger than that Russian Peninsula in gen 4...
Wait Isshu isn't the first in game place to be out side of Japan then it's that Peninsula in Japan...wait no it's Orre in Arizona...or China for those who say China...

Surmonter
September 14th, 2010, 04:41 PM
Hii = High

I like the concept.
It's actually pronounced "Heeee"

Yes, you would pronounce all those e's.

Agreed

September 14th, 2010, 04:44 PM
It's actually pronounced "Heeee"

Yes, you would pronounce all those e's.

Agreed
How do we even know how it's pronounce anyways :\
Well it would be awesome if true but that's odd as I heard they are barely arriving...they shouldn't have been that far into the game unless it's that easy to beat >_<

Astinus
September 14th, 2010, 06:51 PM
How do we even know how it's pronounce anyways
That's how the letter "i" is pronounced in the Japanese language. That's my guess as to how the pronunciation was assumed. I could be wrong, though, so don't take my word as truth.

I wouldn't mind Hii being true. The Sevii Islands were fun in FR/LG, and to have a new region to explore after the main game storyline would keep my interest in the game.

orange discontent
September 14th, 2010, 06:59 PM
I haven't been here in a while, so forgive me if I'm a little late to the train ride, but ooooh all those Shanghai Knights got told (http://images.roosterteeth.com/images/Smugleaf4c12e7e04c561t.jpg)!

Okay, I'm done now. :p

Well let's just hope it's bigger than that Russian Peninsula in gen 4...
Wait Isshu isn't the first in game place to be out side of Japan then it's that Peninsula in Japan...wait no it's Orre in Arizona...or China for those who say China...

That "Russian Peninsula" / ridiculous northern tropical "island" north of Sinnoh is actually a real part of Hokkaido that got cut, pasted and rotated oop north.

revlis
September 14th, 2010, 07:32 PM
I haven't been here in a while, so forgive me if I'm a little late to the train ride, but ooooh all those Shanghai Knights got told (http://images.roosterteeth.com/images/Smugleaf4c12e7e04c561t.jpg)!

Okay, I'm done now. :p

That "Russian Peninsula" / ridiculous northern tropical "island" north of Sinnoh is actually a real part of Hokkaido that got cut, pasted and rotated oop north.

I'm sorry to say but it is a russian peninsula, its just been dragged down a bit.

robxu9
September 14th, 2010, 07:38 PM
One thing I don't like, is that it diverges severely from the other games.

The route starts at 1, the Pokemon Mart and Center are combined now, and the battle scene start isn't really the same as before...

The nice thing is that the music is really peppy! XD

September 14th, 2010, 07:41 PM
One thing I don't like, is that it diverges severely from the other games.

The route starts at 1, the Pokemon Mart and Center are combined now, and the battle scene start isn't really the same as before...

The nice thing is that the music is really peppy! XD
Well it is suppose to take place in a new country (US instead of Japan in this case) plus it's a new beginning :)

robxu9
September 14th, 2010, 07:43 PM
Well it is suppose to take place in a new country (US instead of Japan in this case) plus it's a new beginning :)

Hehe, I guess so :)

I'm actually excited to see what new things they've planned for us...
(ps, amazon shipped preorders already)

Kizerzin
September 14th, 2010, 07:45 PM
The Hii Region ....maybe its based on Hawaii just a thought

Mista T
September 14th, 2010, 07:56 PM
@Kizerzin: If you are talking about Isshu, it's already been stated that is based on New York City. Oh, and I also must say "lolwut" at your guess. The geography just doesn't scream Hawaii to me.

Kizerzin
September 14th, 2010, 07:59 PM
no not isshu the rumored second region of Hii or whatever

Boarbeque
September 14th, 2010, 08:04 PM
no not isshu the rumored second region of Hii or whatever

I would like to know where you are getting this info.

JP
September 14th, 2010, 08:05 PM
@Kizerzin: If you are talking about Isshu, it's already been stated that is based on New York City. Oh, and I also must say "lolwut" at your guess. The geography just doesn't scream Hawaii to me.

Talking about this,
http://pokejungle.net/2010/09/14/blackwhite-booklet/

Hii region being something that you can supposedly access when you're done with the League.

Kizerzin
September 14th, 2010, 08:11 PM
Just got the idea of hawaii due to its closeness to Japan...and its tropical so Hoenn pokemon could live there also.

austy14
September 14th, 2010, 08:24 PM
Just got the idea of hawaii due to its closeness to Japan...and its tropical so Hoenn pokemon could live there also.

That's just an over abundance of sense. But it makes sense... sevii islands were highly anticipated and maybe thats where they can fit in some more gyms, like the orange league? :D

JP
September 14th, 2010, 08:26 PM
I doubt we'd see more gyms in this little region, probably just areas. Though I would love the idea of something similar to Gyms, yet different... a bit like the Orange Islands and the Frontier Brains.

PsychoJigglypuff
September 14th, 2010, 08:33 PM
It's probably just the Sevii Islands of Gen 5, an extra mini-region after you beat the game where you can catch Pokemon and stuff. I was also thinking that there would be a kind of Battle Frontier thing, but that's probably going to be in the third game.

September 14th, 2010, 08:44 PM
Well Pokejungle said there in a 99 % change the Hii region might be fake after all...

Forever
September 14th, 2010, 08:48 PM
99% it's fake? Awww...

If so, I'm fine with Isshu :x It seems large enough for me to explore and amuse me for a long period of time.

JP
September 14th, 2010, 08:48 PM
Well Pokejungle said there in a 99 % change the Hii region might be fake after all...

I hope it's true lol. I want to see what that Airport is all about, and it seems like a reasonable thing.

September 14th, 2010, 08:50 PM
I hope it's true lol. I want to see what that Airport is all about, and it seems like a reasonable thing.
yeah I hope so it's real too or that there is something other than Isshu as it looks kind of Empty to me :(...

CZbwoi
September 14th, 2010, 09:26 PM
And to think I thought this news would be true.

I had hope.
:(

Boarbeque
September 15th, 2010, 03:28 AM
People said that there was a 99% chance that the starter evos were fake and guess what, they aren't.

It would make sense for them to make a second region with gyms and such. It would fit well with a rebirth of the series.

coolnick37
September 15th, 2010, 09:48 AM
I think they will make only one region for these games, but on 3ds theyll probably add the other one that is accessible by airplane. Airport will probably stay closed until that

Thyplozard
September 15th, 2010, 10:39 AM
I'm just here to say that I saw many people saying that gen 5 doesn't have any gen 4 pokemon evolution, so I wanna say:

-Just I realized that Emonga is the evolution of Pachirisu?

Surmonter
September 15th, 2010, 11:54 AM
I'm just here to say that I saw many people saying that gen 5 doesn't have any gen 4 pokemon evolution, so I wanna say:

-Just I realized that Emonga is the evolution of Pachirisu?

It's confirmed they wont have evolutions, so you're wrong.

Bluerang1
September 15th, 2010, 12:09 PM
Where will Hii be based off then? Hawaii?

EDIT: Omdz Hawaii xD

Surmonter
September 15th, 2010, 12:11 PM
Where will Hii be based off then? Hawaii?

If it is even based off anything, it might be Bermuda. Hawaii is more likely though.

ManhattanTheStarr
September 15th, 2010, 02:07 PM
99% it's fake? Awww...

If so, I'm fine with Isshu :x It seems large enough for me to explore and amuse me for a long period of time.

Aww, don't be so shad...
I mean, TONS of people believed the starters would be fake, and look at them now. XD I think there's still a chance that this "Hii" place might be real. You never know. :x

September 15th, 2010, 03:05 PM
yeah but the thing is that Pokejungle put 99 % fake in the case of the starters it was other people who did not a site...

King Gumball
September 16th, 2010, 02:31 AM
I am excited to know if there will be any islands, kinda like in FR/LG as there is now DIve as a HM, which means you need to dive somewhere. So there could be more to the Isshu map than we have been told.

austy14
September 16th, 2010, 06:03 PM
Well, those sages could be in the Hii islands? Ha, before when I said Isshu reminded me of Oz, now it remnids me of LOZ! XD, I just found that funny. Oz-Loz? Anyways I hope there are islands. But am I the only one that didn't see the airport? I obviuosly saw it, but not as an airport. I'm also one of the few that knew the black and white "castle" on the map was that version differed city.

Silver25
September 16th, 2010, 08:35 PM
Apparently there are underwater ruins to explore at a certain point of the game. Sounds exciting, and hopefully if the Hii region turns out to be true then that's where they'll be.

JP
September 16th, 2010, 08:37 PM
With the whole Sages and Underwater Ruins happening... I somehow get the feeling the Hii region is fake and not going to happen. :(

coolnick37
September 17th, 2010, 01:13 AM
not going to happen, but i like the idea of an underwater isshu :P like a whole series of underwater cities or whatever.

Forever
September 17th, 2010, 01:24 AM

Underwater Isshu? :D

...like an extended version of Sootopolis. I like this very much. I remember hearing about travelling to four islands though, so maybe one of them is destroyed by a volcano. Hmmmm. I wiiish.

King Gumball
September 17th, 2010, 04:50 AM
I am excited for the underwater ruins!

The area where the unowns are located possibly?