PDA

View Full Version : [B/W] What pokemon of the 493 do u want to see included in the gen 5 dex

Pages : [1] 2

cystar
May 15th, 2010, 06:27 PM
I want Pikachu out and Aron in cmon go aron and snorunt
wHAT DO U THINK

Patchisou Yutohru
May 15th, 2010, 06:30 PM
Personally, I want to see a generation where there isn't an expanded Pokédex. So I don't want to see any previous generation Pokémon added. Granted there will probably always be some Pokémon that are included from previous generations to a new one and there would probably always be a national dex, it would be nice for a generation to have as little connections to previous generations.

I actually think that the fact that this is a region so far away from the previous regions that this will happen. I mean, you don't see animals that are exclusive to one country in one on the other side of the world, do you? Apart from a zoo... so logically thinking, this could very well be a sign that there won't be many Pokémon included.

deathrider24
May 15th, 2010, 06:33 PM
Houndoom definitely plus an evolution of course. Also Gengar too.

Thorns
May 15th, 2010, 06:38 PM
Pikachu, Magikarp, Goldeen and Zubat will definately be in it

I hope that Numel and Paras make it in.

Volroc
May 15th, 2010, 06:40 PM
Personally, I want to see a generation where there isn't an expanded Pokédex. So I don't want to see any previous generation Pokémon added. Granted there will probably always be some Pokémon that are included from previous generations to a new one and there would probably always be a national dex, it would be nice for a generation to have as little connections to previous generations.

I actually think that the fact that this is a region so far away from the previous regions that this will happen. I mean, you don't see animals that are exclusive to one country in one on the other side of the world, do you? Apart from a zoo... so logically thinking, this could very well be a sign that there won't be many Pokémon included.

the 6 will always be there:
ghastly
abra
geodude
machop
zubat
& magikarp

honestly i wanna see:

togepi
Ditto (for breedin)
Riolu
Sableye
Beginners from previous generations (i doubt it tho)

Kirbychu
May 15th, 2010, 07:07 PM
I like all the Pokemon, so as long as we have a good balance of types I'm fine. DP suffered because there were hardly any fire-types.

Volroc
May 15th, 2010, 07:10 PM
I like all the Pokemon, so as long as we have a good balance of types I'm fine. DP suffered because there were hardly any fire-types.

first off that damn bug gets my everytime lol

second your absolutely correct, D/P/Pt had no fire types to choose from, you were forced to use those 3families
in D/P the only family
of course you could choose the fire beginner that was completely worthless.

but still we need more fire types :3

Waffle-San
May 15th, 2010, 07:16 PM

Though I've never really considered it this would be a kind of breath of fresh air kind of thing and I think I'd enjoy it. Though unless it took place in Alberta we'd still have Rattatas. =/

I'm hoping for a couple like Ditto and Poliwag and some old favourites. Of course the ones with new evos as well. But if they add 150 no more than 30 previous gen ones!

Volroc
May 15th, 2010, 07:20 PM
Though I've never really considered it this would be a kind of breath of fresh air kind of thing and I think I'd enjoy it. Though unless it took place in Alberta we'd still have Rattatas. =/

I'm hoping for a couple like Ditto and Poliwag and some old favourites. Of course the ones with new evos as well. But if they add 150 no more than 30 previous gen ones!

i say pokemon with new evos
zubats
ditto
trapinch
swablu
slugma
and pseudo-legends first formes
(since beginners wont happen lol)

otherwise i agree no pre-gen pokemon :3

Patchisou Yutohru
May 15th, 2010, 07:20 PM

Something I can see happening would probably be "unlocking" more Pokémon after you get the national dex. It would really utilize the whole national part of the upgrade. Even though it's utilized already, it would expand on it seeing as how if Pokémon in this generation were closed off until you gain that upgrade, it'll make it more interesting to have that upgrade. Sure, it's pretty much like this with the previous generation, it seems safe to assume that something could happen to bridge the gap of the regions or something of the sort.

yomamathecableguy
May 15th, 2010, 07:24 PM
Houndoom definitely plus an evolution of course. Also Gengar too.

I've gotta agree with Houndoom and Gengar, without a doubt.

But personally, I just wish they'd come out with some Uber Pokemon game that includes each region, and the Pokemon corresponding to each region are only obtainable in that region. I dunno.. while I don't like the idea of having 600+ Pokemon for one area in a game, I also don't like the idea of just having 1 generation in the game, like going back to R/B/Y. We've increased our game space capabilities for a reason. ;P But as soon as the come out with a game called Pokemon EI (Everything Included), you better believe I won't sleep until I buy it. XD

GlitchCity
May 15th, 2010, 09:05 PM
Like always there will be those 25 pokemon included in the game. I really dont feel like making a list, but you'll catch on to what Im talking about if you played RSEDPPt.

Besides the main 25 returning pokemon, I just want the rest of the pokedex to be home region pokemon only. No pre-evos, no evolutions from previous generations.

jon328
May 15th, 2010, 09:14 PM
all i wish is for tentacool to disappear and never annoy me again when i surf :)

Volroc
May 15th, 2010, 09:15 PM
all i wish is for tentacool to disappear and never annoy me again when i surf :)

HELL YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i hate that bloody jellyfish so much, i used to like it but its become too damn annoyin it needs to be eradicated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Timbjerr
May 15th, 2010, 09:15 PM
I may be imagining things, but wasn't there a bit of news when B/W were first announced that said that there would be 110 new pokemon? If that's true, and only GenV pokemon were in the regional dex, it'd be the smallest regional dex in the series' history. Even with adding the omnipresent 25 pokemon, we'd only be at 135...15 short of RBY's regional dex. XD

so for those 15, I propose:
-The Horsea Family
-The Teddiusa family
-The Slakoth family
-The Drifloon Family
-The Glameow Family
-The Stunky Family

Kirbychu
May 15th, 2010, 09:28 PM
I agree with you guys, let's give some more unique Pokemon a chance. D:

Zubat needs be in it though. He is catchable in every single game except Colosseum. :D

Esper
May 15th, 2010, 09:31 PM

I am 100% with you on this. It's what I want to see more than anything. A clean start is just what Pokemon needs to stay alive and fresh. They could do anything with this game - make it ridiculously hard or easy, fill it with annoying HM-required mazes, make me grind for hours just to beat the first gym - but if they started from the beginning with 150 or so new pokemon and nothing from the last four generations I would be happy.

But since that's not going to happen, let me have Surskit and Baltoy.

yomamathecableguy
May 15th, 2010, 09:31 PM
I may be imagining things, but wasn't there a bit of news when B/W were first announced that said that there would be 110 new pokemon? If that's true, and only GenV pokemon were in the regional dex, it'd be the smallest regional dex in the series' history. Even with adding the omnipresent 25 pokemon, we'd only be at 135...15 short of RBY's regional dex. XD

so for those 15, I propose:
-The Horsea Family
-The Teddiusa family
-The Slakoth family
-The Drifloon Family
-The Glameow Family
-The Stunky Family

I'm pretty sure the 99 Pokemon in the 2nd generation is less than 110. lol :P

560cool.
May 15th, 2010, 09:45 PM
We'll most definetly see Zubat and Geodude family.
I'm actually hoping for Pidgey. Yes, Pidgey. After he was eradicated by Staraptor we only got to see him in HGSS. Now, now, I want a Pidgey ... *cringe*
And never forget : to compensate the doused Sinnoh, more fire types from the previous generations. I REAAALLY wanna see Torkoal back into action, as well as I do with Numel ! :-)

Massai
May 15th, 2010, 09:48 PM
Since this is supposedly a rebirth of pokemon, and you need to travel my plane to get to the new region, I honestly want all new pokemon, with the inability to trade pokemon from previous generations til you have the national pokedex and then I want a handful of new evolutions for older pokemon.

loliwin
May 15th, 2010, 09:51 PM
Besides the origina 25, I really want Scyther, Scizor, Larvitar and its evolutions to be in the Gen 5 Dex. I can Bullet Punch or DD people to death. XD

also Bagon and its evolutions. Final evolution is a BEAST.

FreaKryptid
May 15th, 2010, 09:51 PM
I would like to see most of the ghost pokemon on there ya know drifloon,ghastly,duskull,misdreavus,and maybe rotom I would also lie to see to of the dragon types in dratini and bagon.That would make me happy.

cystar
May 16th, 2010, 04:12 AM
I really want abra out i mean cmon put ralts

Magic
May 16th, 2010, 04:27 AM
I never really understood how the national dex works... you get your pokédex upgraded and voila! The region is invaded by a few hundred more monsters?! XD

I would like to see a brand new dex with no national dex. 150 Pokémon in Isshu and that is all.

If we visit a second region then it can have the other Pokémon but no grading to a national dex, just use the same thing!

Arma
May 16th, 2010, 06:12 AM
25 omnipresent pokemon... Let's see:
Tentacool, Tentacruel 2
Machop, Machoke, Machamp 5
Abra, Kadabra, Alakazam 8
Geodude, Graveler, Golem 11
Zubat, Golbat, Crobat 14
Psyduck, Golduck 16
Heracross 17
Magikarp, Gyarados 19
Pichu, Pikachu, Raichu 22
Girafarig 23
What are the other 2????

Personally, I think they should also include Trapinch, Cacnea and sandshrew if they're going to include a desert.
Wailmer if they are going to introduce a huge surfing area
and definetely more fire types, like growlithe and Numel.

Hamilton
May 16th, 2010, 06:16 AM
Zubat
Gastly
i don't like zubat at all, but i LOVE Crobat
and i love the whole gastly line

BeachBoy
May 16th, 2010, 06:22 AM
I'd like to see some more of third generation pokemon in there, like, say, WAILORD. Yeah, I said it.

Sharpedo, etc. :D

The Cynic
May 16th, 2010, 06:24 AM
I hate the whole region dex thing that's been going on since Gen III. In Diamond and Pearl it only had 151 pokemon! I know this is what the originals had but you want much more.

Frakly, IMO, every region should have almost all pokemon catchable with obvious exceptions for legendaries and climate-specific pokemon (eg. if it was a desertous region then Snover and Abomasnow could give it a miss), although they could go in a safari zone. This would give you much more choice on team building.

In Diamond and Pearl, if you wanted a Fire type it had to be Ponyta or Chimchar. Nothing else. Electric you had the choice of Pikachu, Shinx or Pachirisu, the latter of which lacks decent stats and an evolution. I want choice with my team.

I doubt they would do this though so all I can hope for is a Region Dex with >250 pokes to have at least a decent choice. Also, they will proably continue to have the staples Geodude, Magikarp, Zubat, Abra, Machop and Pikachu etc.

Timbjerr
May 16th, 2010, 07:04 AM
I'm pretty sure the 99 Pokemon in the 2nd generation is less than 110. lol :P

Yeah, but Johto's reigonal dex wasn't only those 99 pokemon...all 150 of the previous generation pokemon were in it as well, making it the biggest regional dex in the series.

Lady Gaga
May 17th, 2010, 12:58 PM
Growlithe, Slowpoke, and Snorlax lines :3

cystar
May 17th, 2010, 01:03 PM
Yes win snorlax we need it

Volroc
May 17th, 2010, 01:11 PM
Yes win snorlax we need it
lol no snorlax, wild ploitoads are better :P
plus politoad is so awesome XD

TrilbyMenetti
May 17th, 2010, 01:23 PM
Pikachu and its relatives will most definitely be there at least, I mean he is the mascot for the series after all. As predictable as it also is, I can see the Pokemon that made an appearance in R/S/E returning and I can't really think of anything else.

Personally, I'm hoping that the new games try not to rely on using the older Pokemon too much this time. Have around ten and I'm still hoping for a pre-evolution for Lapras and an evolution for Far'Fetch, that sort of thing.

BleuVII
May 17th, 2010, 01:26 PM
Tentacool, Tentacruel 2
Zubat, Golbat, Crobat 14
Psyduck, Golduck 16
Heracross 17
Magikarp, Gyarados 19
Girafarig 23
What are the other 2????

Rattata/Raticate

Just because they weren't in R/S doesn't make up for the fact that they are everywhere in all of the other games.

And Eevee is in every game too, but I don't hear any complaints about that.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire
May 17th, 2010, 01:55 PM

I actually think that the fact that this is a region so far away from the previous regions that this will happen. I mean, you don't see animals that are exclusive to one country in one on the other side of the world, do you? Apart from a zoo... so logically thinking, this could very well be a sign that there won't be many Pokémon included.well Hoenn in RS was just like that... it had the least connections possible until FrLgE were created...

apocalypseArisen
May 17th, 2010, 04:13 PM
Lapras should definitely be there. Best pokemon ever :)

MistahDude
May 17th, 2010, 04:58 PM
They need a new evo for my favorite pokemon of all time!:
DUNSPARCE!

cystar
May 17th, 2010, 04:59 PM
lol no snorlax, wild ploitoads are better :P
plus politoad is so awesome XD
Yes even better win Politoed s the way to go

Volroc
May 17th, 2010, 05:03 PM
Yes even better win Politoed s the way to go

i hope they do it, ive been wantin to raise a politoed since my politoad on silver XD

institutions
May 17th, 2010, 05:08 PM
I also hope it's a brand new Pokedex with no older generation pokemon. Screw this 'national dex' crap, I just want to work on the normal Pokedex.

Although, if I HAD to choose an older generation pokemon's evo line...
It'd be Pidgey - Pidgeotto - Pidgeot.

Pidgey's sweet.

musesum626
May 17th, 2010, 05:20 PM
Even though I love Crobat, I think Zubat as well as others like Geodude, Magikarp, Abra, and Tentacool should be excluded from the Isshu Dex. Since it's so far away, I would like to see old Pokes that weren't in previous dexes. I would like to see the Spinarak, Mareep, Sableye, Aron, Numel, Shinx, Shellos (maybe a new form), Croagunk families included in this generation.

Storm_has_formed
May 17th, 2010, 05:26 PM
needs more Lucario, and definitely gligar(my faves)

Kenaku
May 17th, 2010, 05:33 PM

:( I love Tentacool! New evolution FTW! Like what they did with Zubat, giving tenta's a friendship evolution. I'd hit that.

Meepman
May 17th, 2010, 05:51 PM
Since this is supposed I don't think there should be too many of the old ones, but I don't want it to be as small as DPs pokedex. There should be atleast 200 kinda to make a good selection for replaying. Some specific ones I wanna see would have to be: Skarmory, Gligar, Ralts, Sneasel, Eevee, Murkrow, and maybe electabuzz and magmar.

An Imperialist named Dak
May 17th, 2010, 05:57 PM
All of the pseudo-legends early in the game, , I want 80% of 3rd gen and 60% of 4th gen in the pre-national dex.

Who i dont want to see: Machop, Gastly, Tentacool, Zubat, basically all of the pokemon that have appeared in all of the main games.

What i'd really wish that wont happen is all of the pokemon seeable before the e4.

Dillon_68
May 17th, 2010, 07:26 PM
All of the pseudo-legends early in the game, , I want 80% of 3rd gen and 60% of 4th gen in the pre-national dex.

Who i dont want to see: Machop, Gastly, Tentacool, Zubat, basically all of the pokemon that have appeared in all of the main games.

What i'd really wish that wont happen is all of the pokemon seeable before the e4.

Gastly's not in Ruby/Sapphire.

But I would like to see NO Pikachu, for once. Anything else is acceptable. Though people would probably be upset if they can't get the mascot...

StrickeN
May 17th, 2010, 07:37 PM
I'd actually like to see some evo's to pokemon that for too long have been sitting there sucking with no hope.

Stantler..
Ditto...
Sudowoodo....

pretty much those standalone pokes we always see. And no I"m not talking about baby forms or pre-evos.

I had heard you could reach other regions in this game. Maybe I was mis informed.

But what i really want in this dex is to be original and not have any originals in it. Of course we know this won't happen.

but if I had to judge based on opinion, Scyther / Scizor pls.

Trainer Galza
May 17th, 2010, 11:00 PM
.. I'd like to see Farfetch'd get an evo.. but I'm not holding my breath.

Oh, and there WILL be Pikachu. There will be holy hell if there isn't a Pikachu someplace, and it's little Pikachu wannabe critter. It's like naming Professors after Trees and stuff.

Other than that..
Zubat
Geodude
Machop
.. if these 3 aren't in it someplace, I'd be very surprised.

NatureKeeper
May 17th, 2010, 11:30 PM
[css-div="padding: 2px 2px 2px 2px; border-color: red blue; border-style:solid; background-color: #000000"]

1- Geodude Family
2- Magnemite Family
3- Gastly Family
4- Machop Family
5- Pikachu Family
6- Zubat Family
7- Abra Family
8- Tentacool Family

Those aforementioned, are fully expected to be there. (Save for Magnemite, It only appeared in the Plat. Expansion)

I want:

Scyther, Ditto, Ralts, Entei, Raikou, Suicune, Misdreavus, Duskull, Mukrow and that's really it. I also do want an obtainable Piplup but meh.[/css-div]

Raichupacabra
May 17th, 2010, 11:55 PM
i would like agumon or greymon
just kidding
i would probabaly like seeing the nidos (nidoqueen knows how to roundhouse kick)

Volroc
May 17th, 2010, 11:56 PM
i DONT want the usual always there pokemon, but if any of those do return:
pikachu (volt tackle fun >:3)
and zubat (crobat is beastly!)
NOTHING ELSE, at most those 2
and i swear if tentacool shows his ugly ass in the water this time, i will personally call nintendo& cuss out the head guy myself.

but i do want to see wild(since we will see K,J,H,S pokemon anyways):
scyther &scizor
absol
cyndaquil :4: <---best beginner ever!
gible, or bagon
sableye
& pachirisu
------
but im still stickin to the no non-B&W pokemon who dont get new evolutions
(pachirisu will get an evo,& pre-ev id bet 100$ on it if i had it lol)

bwburke94
May 26th, 2010, 04:06 PM
Pikachu, Pidgey, and Zigzagoon (and their evos and pre-evos) need to be in. Bidoof needs to be out, though wild Bibarel are fine due to HMs. Other than that, I'll be fine with everything.

Cyberglass
May 26th, 2010, 04:29 PM
Tentacool, Tentacruel 2
Zubat, Golbat, Crobat 14
Psyduck, Golduck 16
Heracross 17
Magikarp, Gyarados 19
Girafarig 23
What are the other 2????

Goldeen/Seaking, although if you include Heracross and Girafarig you might as well include the Marill family, too. 28 Pokemon total whose family has appeared in every generation since Gold+Silver.

dozo
May 26th, 2010, 04:31 PM
Magikarp and zubat will be in there as always, but I'm hoping they don't pull a ruby/sapphire/emerald and leave out the Eevees.
[Mysterical gateway to Eterna Forest plz?!]
Srsly.

Elise
May 26th, 2010, 04:55 PM
As much as magikarp, zubat, geodude, tentacool and oddish get on my nerves I really can't imagine Pokemon without them! We'd still be bumping into some annoying pokie in caves and on the high seas... Why not have something cozy and familiar there to keep us company. Well, as cozy as a tentacool would be, I personally would never snuggle up with one of those. There will (hopefully) be some surprises in BW why not have some things we definitely expect?

I agree with others as well, national pokedex is annoying. RS national pokedex ruined the game for me... In some ways. Also, I'd love to see Absol, he's probably one of my favorite pokies. ^_^

Sammuthegreat
May 27th, 2010, 05:22 AM
I'd like to see a whole lot of old Pokemon in Black and White, but like others before me I really don't want to see the National Pokedex upgrade happening again.

I want there to be as wide a variety of Pokemon as possible, so that when you go through a route, you can find more than 2 or 3 different new Pokemon. If the Isshu Pokedex had over 300 Pokemon in it from the get go, there could be 10 or more Pokemon per route, and suddenly it'd be possible to have loads of different teams by the first Gym, whereas in every other Pokemon game everyone has the same team by the first Gym.

In RBY it was [starter] + Pidgey, Rattata, Butterfree/Beedrill.
In GSC it was [starter] + Sentret, Hoothoot, Ariados/Ledian.
In RSE it was [starter] + Poochyena, Zigzagoon, Beautifly/Dustox.
In DPPt it was [starter] + Bidoof, Starly, Kricketot, Shinx, Budew.

Imagine if the first 2 routes in the game contained 10 or even 15 different species... It would make that first gym so much more interesting!

RYOUKI
May 27th, 2010, 05:24 AM
I'd want Spinda. Maybe they'll finally give Spinda an evo if they include him.

Cherrim
May 27th, 2010, 05:44 AM
I'd like to see a whole lot of old Pokemon in Black and White, but like others before me I really don't want to see the National Pokedex upgrade happening again.

I want there to be as wide a variety of Pokemon as possible, so that when you go through a route, you can find more than 2 or 3 different new Pokemon. If the Isshu Pokedex had over 300 Pokemon in it from the get go, there could be 10 or more Pokemon per route, and suddenly it'd be possible to have loads of different teams by the first Gym, whereas in every other Pokemon game everyone has the same team by the first Gym.

In RBY it was [starter] + Pidgey, Rattata, Butterfree/Beedrill.
In GSC it was [starter] + Sentret, Hoothoot, Ariados/Ledian.
In RSE it was [starter] + Poochyena, Zigzagoon, Beautifly/Dustox.
In DPPt it was [starter] + Bidoof, Starly, Kricketot, Shinx, Budew.

Imagine if the first 2 routes in the game contained 10 or even 15 different species... It would make that first gym so much more interesting!
I like this idea. n_n;;

Honestly, since I know they won't go the route of making only new Pokémon available (and I don't think I want them to), I'd rather they either immensely shake up the Pokémon available so we aren't seeing Zubat, Geodude, Tentacool, etc. all the time... or else give us so much to choose from that we don't care that we're seeing the same default faces all the time.

linkinpark187
May 27th, 2010, 05:52 AM
I would love a complete wipe of the Pokédex, just Isshu Region Pokémon. The only one that I would be excited about from the usual 25 would be Abra.

I love Alakazam so...f***ing much.

/Excel Saga reference

The games are just becoming too redundant, though. They need to change it up a bit. Hopefully GameFreak does this by more than just an age change of the hero/heroine of the game. It's time to shuffle the usual 25 and choose a new 25.

dead-man-walking
May 27th, 2010, 05:54 AM
To tell the truth, Bidoof and Bibarel for their Abusability on HMs. And both Starly and Shinx Line.

shengar
May 27th, 2010, 06:50 AM
Combee line, Porigon line, Lapras, and trapinch line

Eeohnex
May 27th, 2010, 07:09 AM
Growlithe, Charmander, Squirtle, and Bulbasaur. I love those little buddies.

abood321
May 27th, 2010, 07:27 AM
ponyta, zubat, ralts, and maybe shinx.

Dominus Temporis
May 27th, 2010, 07:35 AM
While I can understand the desire people have for an all-new Dex with none of the old guys... I remember the uproar about the lack of older mons back in the Hoenn days. So I don't think they're gonna skimp on the old guys this time.

What would I like to see? Hmm... Weedle, Venonat, Zangoose and Seviper, Cacnea, Shellder, Omanyte and Kabuto, Delibird, Teddiursa, Lickitung, Kecleon, Tropius... kind of a random selection, I guess. But those are among the ones I like most (and want to use most), so yeah...

cobraman228
May 27th, 2010, 07:59 AM
You know there's gonna be a National Dex ;)

But, I'd like to see...

Poochyena Family (lol, screwed the spelling of that up :P )
Starly Family
Magikarp Family
Roilu Family (I NEED Lucario again, he's so F***ING EPPIC!!! :D )
Mareep Family
Pichu Family (lol, like they wont be there anyways :P )
and Maybe, for a change too, the Kanto Starter Family (you got to wonder, how are they so rare, and where do the Professors get them O.0 )

Thats it so far, but what else will there be?, and we should really be focusing on the new, and not the old anyways ^_^ ...

I donno, I'm quite new to the series... Platinum was my first.

Wow, look at me ramble on lol ^_^ !

chimchar8
May 27th, 2010, 08:04 AM
wouldnt it be cool if pinsir got a evolution it never got one and its been here since the begining :(

Dragonika
May 27th, 2010, 09:37 AM
I want them to defonatley bring :

Lapras + new evo
Scyther
Pikachu
Pinsir + new evo
Ditto

cant think of out else haha :D

GoldvsRed
May 27th, 2010, 09:54 AM
As evidenced by my Avatar, I'd like to see...

POOORYYYGOOON.

tvoza2
May 27th, 2010, 11:29 AM
This is the Poke dex i want to see(not putting blanks in for the ones that havnt been announced:

Tsutaja
______
______
----------
Pokabu
______
______
----------
Mijumaru
______
______
----------
Pidgey
Pidgeotto
Pidgeot
----------
Ledyba
Ledian
________
----------
Spinerak
Ariados
________
----------
Poochyana
Mightyana
----------
Budew
Roselia
Roserade
----------
Ekans
Arbok
_______
----------
Vulpix
Ninetails
----------
Ralts
Kirlia
Gardevoir
Gallade
-----------
Slakoth
Vigoroth
Slaking
-----------
Magnemite
Magneton
Magnezone
-----------
Nosepass
Probopass
-----------
Shellos(new forme)
Gastrodon(new forme)
________(gender evo)
-----------
Aipom
Ambipom
-----------
Elekid
Electabuzz
Electivire
-----------
Magby
Magmar
Magmorter
-----------
Smoochum
Jynx
________
-----------
Starly
Staravia
Staraptor
-----------
Zorau
Zoroark
-----------
Riolou
Lucario
-----------
Meditite
Medicham(female evo only)
_________(male evo of meditite)
-----------
Heracross
-----------
Pinsir
-----------
Gligar
Gliscor
-----------
Houndour
Houndoom
-----------
Numel
Camperupt
-----------
Horsea
Seadra
Kingdra
-----------
Eevee
Vaporeon
Jolteon
Flareon
Espeon
Umbreon
Leafeon
Glaceon
_______(steel)
_______(ghost)
_______(Dragon)
_______(Flying)
_______(Rock)
_______(Ground)
_______(Fighting)
_______(Poison)
_______(Bug)
--------------
Castform
------------
Aron
Lairon
Aggron
--------------
Sabeleye
_______
----------
Mawile
_______
----------
Munchlax
Snorlax
----------
Sneasle
Weavile
----------
Happiny
Chansey
Blissey
----------
_______
Latios
Latias
----------

PiPVoda
May 27th, 2010, 12:41 PM
I'm getting tired of seeing golden/seaking and magickarp/gyrados in every pokemon game there is. In addition to that a few others are getting on my nerves too. But I hope we have:

Snorunt, Glalie, Frosslass
Ralts+evos
Sneasel/Weaville
Budew/Roselia/Roserade
Absol
Zangoose
Seviper
Lumineon+evo
Mantyke
Skarmory
Torkoal
Spinda ^^
Baltoy/Claydol
Geodude+evos
Numel/Camerupt
Bagon!+evos
HootHoot/Noctowl
Eevee (obviously)
Riolu/Lucario
Wailmer/Wailord
Rhyhorn+evos
and maybe some others ones..I want them to add in pokemon from D&P with some from Hoenn (not too many cause we may get a remake this gen) and Johto. But mainly I'd like it if we didn't have say more than 50 added pokemon that were not from the gen 5. The ones I listed are 41 total, not counting all of Eevee's evos..if I did then that would bring the total number to 48.

forgot to add in Poochyena/Mightyena and Makuhita/Hariyama.

ElectricScyther
June 16th, 2010, 02:25 PM
I think I speak for a lot of us when I ask that question. We know some of the new Generation Five Pokemon, but what Pokemon from the first four generations are there going to be?
I personally think Grimer and Koffing. I saw a picture of the Hiun City Alley, and there are several trashcans that look like you could catch a Grimer or Koffing in them. They might be version exclusives that pop out of trashcans depending on whether you have Black or White.
And I DON'T want you to say Pikachu or Magikarp or anything else that has appeared in every generation so far. Those pokemon appearing in Generation 5 would be obvious.:\

So, let the world know what you think!

MistahDude
June 16th, 2010, 02:47 PM
I think I speak for a lot of us when I ask that question. We know some of the new Generation Five Pokemon, but what Pokemon from the first four generations are there going to be?
I personally think Grimer and Koffing. I saw a picture of the Hiun City Alley, and there are several trashcans that look like you could catch a Grimer or Koffing in them. They might be version exclusives that pop out of trashcans depending on whether you have Black or White.
And I DON'T want you to say Pikachu or Magikarp or anything else that has appeared in every generation so far. Those pokemon appearing in Generation 5 would be obvious.:\

Any pokemon that gets a new evolution and the group of pokemon that has been in every game:

Zubat, Pikachu, Geodude, Machop etc.,

ElectricScyther
June 16th, 2010, 02:50 PM
I mean like in Sinnoh you can catch Feebas and Milotic.

Magmarizer
June 16th, 2010, 02:52 PM
I hope there arent any zubat and geodude in caves, but i think thats what will happen... :(

Numbers
June 16th, 2010, 03:11 PM
It would be cool if this time they didn't use Zubat and Geodudes for caves and came up with some new bat that was dark and poison, and a new rock type. That'd be cool. Also apart from any Pokemon that gets an evolution this generation I think we can just expect the usual suspects.

melosfox
it would be awesome if they came up with a different bat species. Zubat is just obnoxious. Not all bats are poisonous (very few, in fact).

Geodude. Hrm. Magikarp. Hrm.

It'd be great if these didn't make an appearance either. At least, not in the main storyline's duration.

umbreon_4_life
I hope there arent any zubat and geodude in caves, but i think thats what will happen... :(

Or maybe they'll make new Pokemon to be as annoying as Zubats and Geodudes... Who knows?

Bamboo Basara
June 16th, 2010, 05:51 PM
I would really like to see a new Pokemon take the place of Geodude and Zubat. It's just awful running into them constantly in every single Pokemon game.
I imagine we'll be seeing a lot of Magikarp...we always do.

Ravecat
June 16th, 2010, 05:56 PM
Hopefully very few are available in conventional ways.

Save the old Pokémon for swarms and such.

SodeNoZangetsu
June 16th, 2010, 06:35 PM
I'm hoping no Zubats or Geodudes either. They have been in every generation haven't they (not even including remakes)?

I know I'm leaving lots out, but lack of sleep is hindering my ability to remember all the Pokemon I hate...

Livewire
June 16th, 2010, 06:37 PM
Hopefully very few are available in conventional ways.

Save the old Pokémon for swarms and such.

exactly. the less of the old ones i see the better.

hopefully the swarms will be entirely old pokes, that way more of the new ones will be readily available

Eeohnex
June 16th, 2010, 06:48 PM
I hope that we won't have Zubats, Geodudes, or Tentacruels and if it happens to be like that, they better make them rare. Let's hope we have more rare Pokémon from the previous Generations, and less of the most common ones.

Bigdog
June 16th, 2010, 07:04 PM
I would personally love if they didn't use any older Pokemon. I would love new 150 Pokemon , maybe a pre evo and a evolution thrown in, but remove outside influences if they can.

I'd prefer they add onto the 150 Pokemon i wish they add and bring Ledyba, Hoppip, and Starly , possibly even Pachirisu ,Bunneary and a few others to diversify Isshu. A Fire/Rock Pokemon and a Dark/Poison Lemur Bat (Momo is adorable) would suffice instead of the usual.

PiPVoda
June 16th, 2010, 07:05 PM
Judging from the geography of Isshu:

Snow covered mountains: Snorunt/Glalie & Frosslass, Spheal, or Snover/Abamasnow
Deserts: Sandshrew/Sandslash, Hippopotas/Hippowdon, Claydol/Balty (I hope), Cacnea/Cacturne (I hope..wasn't Cacnea found in desert in RSE?)
Forests: Buneary, Oddish, Budew (hopefully), seviper, volbeat & Illumise?...mehh can't think of others
and obviously from the water we'll more than likely see a lot of water pokemon. I hope for: Finneon, Wailmer, Mantyke, Wingull, etc.

Other than that I hope we also have torkoal, absol, lickitung, rhyhorn, gastly, skarmory, and a few others..

WriteThemWrong
June 16th, 2010, 08:05 PM
eevee probably, even though i'm against it, there will probably be more eevee evolutions
magikarp has been in all the games so it'll most likely continue

Cherrim
June 17th, 2010, 05:22 AM

Merged this into the existing thread with the same premise.

XxRogueTrainerxX
June 17th, 2010, 05:28 AM
I'm tired of Zubats, Magikarps, etc.

Maybe some rarer or overlooked Pokemon will make more appearances.

Insane85
June 17th, 2010, 05:32 AM
I don't want any older ones, I'd like a completely new reset.

ElectricScyther
June 17th, 2010, 06:16 AM
I mentioned earlier Grimer and Koffing that maybe come out of trashcans in Hiun City, and I have a feeling we'll be seeing Bronzor too...

Bluemoon
June 17th, 2010, 06:36 PM
They sould mave evee wild pokemon too...

Golden Heart
June 17th, 2010, 06:46 PM
Since Isshu is supposed to be far away, wouldn't it make for them to be all new and none of the be old Pokemon?
I mean, it's geography could have effects on the older ones and how they evolve and stuff. :V

SargeantMajorKururu
June 17th, 2010, 06:46 PM
Rattatas in Hiun City, and maybe even Zigzagoons at night? Cause Raccoons are nocturnal?

There are more, but I can't think of them right now...

Blueknight
June 17th, 2010, 06:47 PM
I would like to see:
-Snorunt/Froslass
-Staryu/Starmie
-Ditto
-Elekid/Magby
-Scyther/Scizor
-Feebas/Milotic

Zorua
June 17th, 2010, 07:25 PM

I agree with this.

It'd be better if I didn't see any previous Pokemon in the Gen V dex. I want to start off nice a fresh with a clean slate, just to experience the fifth generation to it's maximum potential. I wouldn't mind seeing at least a few previous gen Pokemon, but no more than that. I'd rather it's time to move on since four generations have already passed doing that same exact thing.

Astinus
June 17th, 2010, 07:38 PM
I'm another one who doesn't want to see any/very little of the already "discovered" Pokemon in Isshu. I'd like to see more Pokemon. To not dread walking into any cave because all I'll see is Zubat after seeing Zubat in every cave of every generation since R/B. I'm playing a new generation game to see as many of the new Pokemon as I can in that version.

ElectricScyther
June 18th, 2010, 06:21 AM
I would like to see:
-Snorunt/Froslass
-Staryu/Starmie
-Ditto
-Elekid/Magby
-Scyther/Scizor
-Feebas/Milotic
Yeah, cool man. Scyther's awesome!
I think Spinarak will be in that "totem pole" place in the northwest of Hiun City. Someone mentioned Zigzagoon at night. Yeah, I like that idea.
Of course we KNOW Pikachu is in Isshu. He's the face of Pokemon!

Xadet
June 18th, 2010, 08:01 AM
I Just want to see the Dragons come back. ;D!

But Definitely need Flygon back. ;[ I Miss my Sapphire, and I can't even find it in stores around the City. D:

Infinity Mk.II
July 2nd, 2010, 12:55 PM
Seeing how that anime picture includes an Umbreon... I'll say that Eevee is pretty much confirmed to return.
That's very good, considering I'd like to raise an Espeon. I've never done that.
I would want though... Maybe the starters of another gen thrown at the end of the pokedex. Just like with Bulbasaur/Charmander/Squirtle in GSC.

hever
July 2nd, 2010, 01:00 PM
I want the usual pokemon to come back, but then again, I want something new to replace them.

MegaKuriboh
July 2nd, 2010, 01:29 PM
Lucario DEFINATLY HIM HE IS AWESOME!
Also, Elekid,Magby and Ralts

Xebelleon
July 2nd, 2010, 02:01 PM
Celebi and Deoxys. As forced story encounter.

Seriously: Poochyena, Nincada, Wailmer, Croagunk, Gible.

SargeantMajorKururu
July 2nd, 2010, 02:05 PM
Why not like Pokemon with weather? Like there could be a weather channel on a certain TV in a certain town that tells you, for example: "There is a large lightning storm on Route ___! This storm is predicted to go on throughout the day." Then if you go to that route, more electric-type pokemon would be there! Then like during Thunder storms you could find Electrike, Plusle, Minun, etc. During Rain you could find Surskit, Wailmer, Wingull, etc. During cloudy days you can find Poochyena, Absol, Houndour, etc. During snow you can find Swinub, Snorunt, Seel, etc. During Sunny Days you can find Sunkern, Budew, Hoppip, etc.

StratusJm
July 2nd, 2010, 02:44 PM
am im hoping roserade, starmie, eevee of course (and available early too) and im not too fussed about much else but id like metagross + salamence but theyre not a must..

MartinJF
July 2nd, 2010, 03:28 PM
Trapinch, Makuhita, Caterpie, mankey, larvitar, Slugma, Sparrow, Shinx, Beldum.

StratusJm
July 2nd, 2010, 03:32 PM
Trapinch, Makuhita, Caterpie, mankey, larvitar, Slugma, Sparrow, Shinx, Beldum.

oh ive always hated makuhita and hariyama i dunno why i just have but i cant see beldum and larvitar being included until after you get the national dex...

Yamikarasu
July 2nd, 2010, 03:52 PM
I don't really care, as long as they give us a good selection of all the different types, and hopefully some good fire, water, and flying types are available early on.

dante1w
July 2nd, 2010, 03:56 PM
an evolution from wubbuffed sorry if its not good spelled coz i n\know only the german name of this pokemon that is woingenau

StratusJm
July 2nd, 2010, 04:02 PM
an evolution from wubbuffed sorry if its not good spelled coz i n\know only the german name of this pokemon that is woingenau

i cant really see that tbh i mean wobbuffets considered uber already so an evolution would be a bit unneccessary really

Burning Glacier
July 3rd, 2010, 08:38 PM
I want Growlithe, Vulpix, Buneary, Eeeve, Swinub, and Croagunk.
And the pokemon that always appeared in every pokedex.

Niprop
July 3rd, 2010, 08:54 PM
Seeing that the region is the most modernized one yet, Porygon, Voltorb, Magnemite, Beldum, and Rotom all seem to be logical pokes to chose from. As most of them are Artificial/Mechanical/Drawn to machines, they would be able to fit in quite nicely with the more urban areas, along with the Gear. Also, some recent sketches (unconfirmed as of yet, but convincing) seem to confirm that there is indeed another bat Pokémon. Bye bye batty? Or just another bat to go alongside Zubat?

yufang
July 3rd, 2010, 11:28 PM
I would definitely want 2 c Eevee and all its evolutions in Pokemon Black and White, possibly some new ones like they did in DP.

Le Creep!
July 3rd, 2010, 11:29 PM
Gible, Gabite and Garchomp, as well as all the Generation's starters.

Jaiyke
July 3rd, 2010, 11:42 PM
i actually DO NOT want my favorite Pokemon to be in this new game
heehee think i'm crazy? oh well...

i just don't want my Party to be filled with some that i've used before
e.g my Starter, then it goes Gardevoir Tyrannitar blah blah

and if you say "Just don't catch them" that'll be really hard T~T i just love them so much
so i'd say NONE! because i want a Completely NEW team so i won't feel provoked to catching something that i've used Many times before =\

EmzStar
July 3rd, 2010, 11:56 PM
Vulpix or Growlithe, Absol, Mantyke, Zubat and Shinx.

Zeta Patchouli
July 4th, 2010, 01:11 AM
There is only one I'd be happy in seeing, and that's Zubat. I love using Zubat in game, and would like to see it in this new region, if only to get one for myself. A close second would be Pikachu, so I could get a Raichu. That'd be cool.

Blaziquaza
July 4th, 2010, 01:24 AM
I'd like to see one or two legendaries from other regions that are popular. I'd also like to see Bagon line, Larvitar line and Riolu and the Torchic line.

GrifSpark
July 4th, 2010, 04:31 AM
Maybe some of the lesser used Pokemon from the previous generations?
Here are some I'd like to see again;

Teddiursa,
Tropius,
Natu,
Girafarig,
Aron,

And a few others I won't bother to mention.

And here are a few we can expect to see.

Cacnea,
Baltoy,
Trapinch,
Ryhorn,
Wooper,
Hippopatas,

Just because of that whopping great desert smack-bang in the middle of the map.
And, since Isshu is supposed to be the most technologicaly advanced of all the regions. We could also expect.

Porygon,
Magnemite,
Rotom (Possibly),
Voltorb,
Beldum.

I hope my ideas may shine some light on what could be in the game from previous generations.

Enjoy.

Iceman3317
July 4th, 2010, 04:36 AM
The ones that have been in every gen like Pikachu will always be in the game. As for 4th Gen I would like to see are:

Lucario/Riolu
Shinx/and evos
Bunary/Lolpunny
Buizel/Floatzel
Gible/and evos
Birmy/amd evos
Combee/and evo
Crickatot/Crickatune

Alternative
July 4th, 2010, 04:49 AM
I think the game would need to bring back more 3rd gen Pokemon, but that's just me. Some of the Pokemon I would like to see would be.
- Ekans/Arbok
- Koffing/Weezing
- Teddiursa/Ursaring
- Snubbull/Granbull
- Lotad Family
- Seedot Family
- Spheal Family
- Snorunt Family
- Fossil Pokemon
- Kangaskhan
- Horsea Family

That's all I can think of.

MartinJF
July 4th, 2010, 05:30 AM
Chinchou
Beldum
Trapinch
Electrike
Slugma
Relicanth
Shroomish
Porygon
Shinx
Spheal
Sunflora
roselia

solastalgia
July 4th, 2010, 11:30 AM
HOPEFULLY NOT ZUBAT. D:< I loathe the stupid thing. Same goes for Tentacool, but not to that much of an extent. I wouldn't hate Tentacool so much if you could find something OTHER than it in the water. Zubat, on the other hand, just makes me want to throw my DS at the wall. ^^"

JackGamer
July 4th, 2010, 12:32 PM
Shinx, Eevee, Poochyena, Growlithe.

revelp8
July 4th, 2010, 12:45 PM
Why not like Pokemon with weather? Like there could be a weather channel on a certain TV in a certain town that tells you, for example: "There is a large lightning storm on Route ___! This storm is predicted to go on throughout the day." Then if you go to that route, more electric-type pokemon would be there! Then like during Thunder storms you could find Electrike, Plusle, Minun, etc. During Rain you could find Surskit, Wailmer, Wingull, etc. During cloudy days you can find Poochyena, Absol, Houndour, etc. During snow you can find Swinub, Snorunt, Seel, etc. During Sunny Days you can find Sunkern, Budew, Hoppip, etc.

this is seriously a great idea and i hope they capitalize on this, maybe after the pokedex, its a new region, it should only make sense that there are region exclusive pokemon to begin with. that's where sinnoh failed i believe, adding on previous evos to fill in the gap.

XxRogueTrainerxX
July 4th, 2010, 12:50 PM
Actually, that's a very good idea. It'd help Trainers who are having trouble finding the types of Pokémon they want.

ERROR
July 4th, 2010, 01:58 PM
RAYQUAZA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i would love for rayquaza to be included in there as a special shiny exclusive

iLike2EatPiez
July 4th, 2010, 02:57 PM

... No comment.

I don't really care what Pokemon show up. I've already trained my favorites several times and plan on having a team of exclusively Gen5 Pokemon. I would rather not have the typical Zubat / Geodude / Tentacool showing up, but that's probably inevitable.

kasabian_
July 4th, 2010, 03:02 PM
You want Pikachu out of Gen 5?
Pikachu is, in general, THE cornerstone of Pokemon, being in EVERY game and anime EVER since.It'd be cruel if you did that.

(Sorry if I sounded too aggressive)

Anyways, on topic, I hope to see stuff like Breloom and Blissey(they = P W N A G E)

pokemonlover493
July 4th, 2010, 03:06 PM
I would like to see Eevee, its evolutions, and a new evolution for Eevee in the upcoming games.

Pyrax
July 5th, 2010, 07:47 AM

.........................................Why would they have a legendary pokemon from another region in Isshu's regional pokedex?

Nikorasu
July 5th, 2010, 12:36 PM
None of them. I'm bored of them all.

Time to start back to just the 100+, and leave the rest. We are going to have to let them go at one point. So why not now?

Actually, that's a very good idea. It'd help Trainers who are having trouble finding the types of Pokémon they want.

Thats defenately gonna happen LOLJK YOUR MESSED IN THE HEAD

Captain Riolu
July 5th, 2010, 01:09 PM
Zubat! Tentacool! Geodude!

Venusaur♣
July 6th, 2010, 06:54 AM
I don't really want to see any, other then a few. Mostly 5th generation Pokemon I want to see :3

Bamboo Basara
July 6th, 2010, 02:00 PM
Tropius and Kecleon have been ignored since Gen 3, I would love to see them in this gen.

July 6th, 2010, 03:55 PM
Is Isshu even going to have a regional pokedex...as it's far away from the other regional so it MIGHT NOT BE PART OF The SAME Country...though I guess it can still have one anyways but the National needs a name change if it's not the same Country...

I want to see Eevee, Absol, Spinda, oh and Breloom :)

A Pixy
July 6th, 2010, 03:59 PM
We need more Kanto Pokemon in Regional dexes, JS.

dieter57
July 6th, 2010, 07:30 PM
i want absol to be available early in the game.

Weber
July 6th, 2010, 08:15 PM
shiny charizards and mewtwo

and shiny charizards can only be caught by using and old rod in grass.

MegaKuriboh
July 17th, 2010, 07:59 AM
shiny charizards and mewtwo

and shiny charizards can only be caught by using and old rod in grass.

All I can say is WTF?

I actually don't want old Pokemon in the Isshu Dex since it's far away except ones the get a new evolution (which I hope we get some) like Eevee (for sure) Jynx, Dunsparce Etc..

If Pokemon that won't evolve get in then I want Lucario, Milotic and Gyarados (but don't have trainers with 6 FREAKIN MAGIKARPS!!So annoying!!!)

NO MORE ZUBATS & GEODUDES!!!

Resultz
July 17th, 2010, 10:04 AM
I have a strange feeling that some new pokemon are gonne replace the average annoying pokemon...

also, most of Gen 3 would be there if i could choose...

so__ra
July 17th, 2010, 10:21 AM
I have a strange feeling that some new pokemon are gonne replace the average annoying pokemon...
I hope that new bat Pokemon replaces Zubat...

But considering the information about how far apart the regions are I'm suspecting/hoping there will be less Pokemon from the other generations.

Sora's Nobody
July 17th, 2010, 11:43 AM
If it where up to me, NONE. I just want original new 5th gen creations. and if their even thinking about bringing back zubat. I'm gonna bake an koromori cake and shove it up some executives face and shout "We HAVE a NEW bat!"

July 17th, 2010, 11:52 AM
Well I think we will see Zubat again so prepare that cake Sora :P

solaris knight
July 17th, 2010, 12:25 PM
In addition to plenty of type variety, I'd also like the selection of returning mons to have a variety in what Gen they were introduced, especially mons that haven't had a shot at a return yet. Mareep has never been wild except in Johto, for example.

If Sneasel is available, please let it be catchable at least halfway through the game. We only ever get a shot at it in the last quarter of the main story. Some Hoenn pokémon would be nice too, like Aron or Duskull.

Although if there are pokémon that aren't available in the wild until national dex, hopefully a decent amount more is added compared to the last two generations, and we don't have to rely on some sort off gimmick to get them to appear.

Jerme
July 17th, 2010, 06:09 PM

lets see...

pokemon=/= real life.

Sagiri
July 17th, 2010, 09:08 PM
I'd want to have the Isshu Dex filled completely with new Pokemon. I do want new evolutions of old Pokemon; but just keep them out of the regional dex, like how Magmortar and Rotom were in Diamond and Pearl.

Reshiram Man
July 17th, 2010, 10:55 PM
I want technically the same thing Midnight Bear wanted

Logiedan
July 17th, 2010, 11:02 PM
Agreed with Midnight Bear. I'd love it if they kept the old Pokémon seperate through the new Pokémon. Like how you go through the story and verse trainers,none of them will have Pokémon from the previous 4 generations unless there were new evolutions or pre-evolutions. That kinda gives them less variety for the Pokémon choices for their trainers but it'd be cool if they can pull it off.

pokewalker
July 18th, 2010, 03:19 AM
- Dratini Familly
- Shaymin
- and that you can choose one of the johto starters
- Ditto

Superjub
July 18th, 2010, 08:35 AM
the 6 will always be there:
ghastly
abra
geodude
machop
zubat
& magikarp

Gastly wasn't in R/S/E, and you forgot Pikachu. ;)

I'd like to see Blaziken, but as Torchic is a starter, I doubt it's going to happen. :\ I'd like to see Eevee and some Eeveelutions, specifically Espeon. :3 I like Espeon. xD And that's all I can think of at the moment. :P

Slowking Bro
July 18th, 2010, 06:46 PM
Maybe...
-Seviper
-Houndour + Houndoom
-Chinchou + Lanturn
-Relicanth
-Clamperl family
-Drifloon + Drifblim
-Slowpoke family

GFA
August 1st, 2010, 11:20 AM
OK. So it's been established that Isshu is far away from the previous regions. The previous regions were based off of Japan. Isshu is based off of, well not Japan.

In Black and White you have to import your Pokemon from the previous regions instead of trade in. Or apparently so.

So, my question is this. Will Pokemon from Kanto, Johto, Hoennm and Sinnoh actually be available? They have always been in the past albeit sparsely. Im guessing that in Black and White Pokemon from previous regions wont be available at all.

dieter57
August 1st, 2010, 11:28 AM
of course they will be available. i don't see why not. of course not all of them will be there but i feel that most will appear in the wild in one way or another.

GFA
August 1st, 2010, 11:31 AM
Maybe. But its based on a different continent, and it made it so you cant just trade them in from DPPt/HGSS, so somethings up if you ask me

Weavile05
August 1st, 2010, 11:32 AM
I feel that the following will have to be there
Pikachu
Machop
Geodude
I think there is a few more
and of course all their evos
why? these pokes have been available in the Regional dex for every game so far.

dieter57
August 1st, 2010, 11:45 AM
Pikachu
Machop
Geodude
onix, rattacate, voltorb, scyther, ect.

why would game freak just not allow them in the game unless you trade them?

GFA
August 1st, 2010, 11:46 AM
onix, rattacate, voltorb, scyther, ect.

why would game freak just not allow them in the game unless you trade them?

I dont know, and thats my point. Why would they unless they werent available?

Rei Shingetsu
August 1st, 2010, 12:01 PM
Please, no more Zubats and Geodudes and I'll be good :P

GFA
August 1st, 2010, 12:04 PM
Please, no more Zubats and Geodudes and I'll be good :P

Well, we do have a new bat...

dieter57
August 1st, 2010, 12:04 PM
majority of the older gen pokemon will be available, i got a feeling.

Rei Shingetsu
August 1st, 2010, 12:05 PM
Well, we do have a new bat...

Not an assurance they won't include Zubats again no :P
Argh. & That left Geodudes? T__T;

August 1st, 2010, 12:12 PM
Not an assurance they won't include Zubats again no :P
Argh. & That left Geodudes? T__T;Well a combo of Zubats and the new bat might make it less annoying :P

Rei Shingetsu
August 1st, 2010, 12:20 PM
Well a combo of Zubats and the new bat might make it less annoying :P

Ohnoos ;_;
Thanks.You.Gamefreak.

Mew~
August 1st, 2010, 12:24 PM
Im sure there will be, its just like in the real world... If there were rats in the uk and I traveled from the uk to japan there would still be the same rats XD

August 1st, 2010, 12:24 PM
I am also hoping for a new rock type to make Geodude less common...
I think our electric mascot will make a return and so might Eevee and it's Eeveelutions ;)

GFA
August 1st, 2010, 12:25 PM
Still. Sure some will be available, but ... I think it'll be even less than normal. Possibly Pikachu only. It would really make it a whole new experiences.

n64benowitz177
August 1st, 2010, 12:25 PM
I think there will be 8-10 old pokemon in the Isshu pokedex. One has to be Pikachu because its the most well known pokemon in the world. Other then Pikachu the others could be old pokemon but will have new evolutions or babies included in the Isshu pokedex.

August 1st, 2010, 12:52 PM
Well you can get an Eeveelution in the dream world mini game thing...so I think they will be included as well.

GFA
August 1st, 2010, 01:13 PM
What are you talking about MRAS?

Recluse
August 1st, 2010, 01:16 PM
I wish they won't ♥♥♥♥ up with lack of Eeveelutions like in Emerald, that's that.

CptnSmonge
August 1st, 2010, 01:24 PM
More than anything Gamefreak is consistent. Not only do I predict there will be a modified version of Pal Park (If they can work around the lack-of slot 2 problem) to import pokemon from the previous generation, more than likely there will be another National Dex to expand on the regions "native" pokemon on top of whatever they stuck into Isshu (ie: the predictable pikachu, eevee [and probably 2 more eevolutions] geodudes, zubat). Anyways, I don't think Gamefreak is going to cut back on the amount of pokemon shoehorned into a game, and we can look forward to the whole gang again.

Mista T
August 1st, 2010, 01:29 PM
Im sure there will be, its just like in the real world... If there were rats in the uk and I traveled from the uk to japan there would still be the same rats XD

There would be rats, but they wouldn't be the same rats. There are many Pokemon that are takes on similar real world species (using rats or mice as an example, Rattata, Marril, Pikachu, and Sandshrew and Cyndaquil according to the Dex.)

I believe (and somewhat hope) that the new regional dex won't contain the Pokemon that have appeared in each Gen. I'm sure that I'm not the only one who's a little aggravated with the sight of Oddish, Geodude, Magikarp, Tentacool and Zubat everywhere I go. New bats, weeds, fish and rocks would be a welcome sight.

Xander Olivieri
August 1st, 2010, 01:30 PM
Well you can get an Eeveelution in the dream world mini game thing...so I think they will be included as well.

The Dream world hosts Pokemon that cannot be found in the Isshu Pokedex. Some can but some available are not found through normal game play. So there may be Pokemon from the older games that aren't in Black and White.

Personally. I'm hoping for no returns and a completely new list, though Luvdisc may be in the game. TTwTT

And please no more Eeveeloutions. Too many already.

Mista T
August 1st, 2010, 01:36 PM
though Luvdisc may be in the game. TTwTT

Oh God, don't remind me or Mamanbou. Judging by the back of that abomination, I don't want to see the front.

Umbrella
August 1st, 2010, 02:23 PM
I don't want to see any old Pokemon. Out with the old, in with the new.

Livewire
August 1st, 2010, 02:30 PM
Pikachu
Machop
Geodude

yeah thats true, plus i dont think the Isshu pokedex by itself could provide enough variety (type/species) wise to support a trainer's needs. Like in diamond/pearl, where pre-national dex you could only catch TWO fire type pokemon, one of them a starter. :/

GFA
August 1st, 2010, 02:49 PM
yeah thats true, plus i dont think the Isshu pokedex by itself could provide enough variety (type/species) wise to support a trainer's needs. Like in diamond/pearl, where pre-national dex you could only catch TWO fire type pokemon, one of them a starter. :/

The first generation did, I dont see why Ishuu cant

Thingula
August 1st, 2010, 04:07 PM
Keep out the old Pokémon for once! I can understand if we see them after the E4, but I'm tired of Zubat, Geodude, Machop, etc! Make it new for just one game, please, Game Freak!!!

Kirbychu
August 1st, 2010, 04:46 PM
Of course they will be available. I assure you that there will be new evos, which means that there pre-evos must be available too. Who cares if it's based on a different continent? There are species of animals that are shared by multiple countries.

Besides, it pleases the fans that don't like the new Pokemon.

Hiroshi Sotomura
August 1st, 2010, 04:52 PM
People could pretty easily just try to import the Pokémon between games if they aren't fans of this generation's Pokémon. I guess they'd lose the familiarity of training Pokémon they're used to training, but I think at some stage we'll need some form of separation. Keeping this familiarity isn't going to keep the franchise fresh!

GFA
August 1st, 2010, 05:04 PM
People could pretty easily just try to import the Pokémon between games if they aren't fans of this generation's Pokémon. I guess they'd lose the familiarity of training Pokémon they're used to training, but I think at some stage we'll need some form of separation. Keeping this familiarity isn't going to keep the franchise fresh!

This. Now if only I had the patience to compile my thoughts like that ...

Charizard632
August 1st, 2010, 05:05 PM
Let's see... Pokemon that you could find in Washington, USA! Buneary and Lopunny would make a comeback, and so is the Spheal family. Starly can make a comeback, maybe as a swarm pokemon. Eevee, of course! They will add Pachirisu, Noctowl, and Hoothoot. Maybe Ratatta will be another swarm pokemon.

GFA
August 1st, 2010, 05:10 PM
NONE! Pikachu maybe, but that's it. I want Isshu to be fresh

Hiroshi Sotomura
August 1st, 2010, 05:25 PM
Merged two similar threads.

GFA
August 1st, 2010, 05:30 PM
... Ah fooey ... Oh well ...

August 1st, 2010, 05:30 PM
NONE! Pikachu maybe, but that's it. I want Isshu to be fresh
well Hoenn had several pokemon from gen 1 and 2 and that's the freshest region so far...

GFA
August 1st, 2010, 05:40 PM
well Hoenn had several pokemon from gen 1 and 2 and that's the freshest region so far...

Well, the least possible then

Jemzx
August 1st, 2010, 09:15 PM
I want to see Houndour, Zangoose, and Golduck like easy to be found in grass

loliwin
August 1st, 2010, 09:18 PM
BIDOOF BIDOOF BIDOOF
That thing was a great HM Slave... :)

MistahDude
August 1st, 2010, 10:01 PM
From PokeJungle:

It was restated that you can meet Pokemon not found in Isshu in the dream world (PC). [Pikachu not being in Isshu still gives me hope about not many older pokemon not being encountered]

This makes me really happy. This tidbit of information is from a press conference about the Pokemon Black and White Tour Bus.

This means that the entire Isshu dex could have no old pokemon! That would technically be 151 new pokemon just like the first region!

Perrie ✿
August 1st, 2010, 10:06 PM
Ahh,,, Hopefully:) I want a region of Pure new pokemon for once!

rocky505
August 1st, 2010, 10:10 PM
So in order to get Luvdisc's evo we have to either transfer it from DPPt/HGSS or catch it in the dream world?

Haza
August 1st, 2010, 10:15 PM
Umm, since I am sure Luvdisc is in Isshu I think there just wont be many, or just previous Pokemon who received new evolutions.

MistahDude
August 1st, 2010, 10:25 PM
So in order to get Luvdisc's evo we have to either transfer it from DPPt/HGSS or catch it in the dream world?

its probably in the national dex

Umm, since I am sure Luvdisc is in Isshu I think there just wont be many, or just previous Pokemon who received new evolutions.

It might just be no new evolutions of old pokemon until the national dex. They will probably be in the unlisted part of the pokedex.

rocky505
August 1st, 2010, 10:29 PM
You mean like the evolutions we got in 4th gen? I did find it strange how most of them were in the national dex but there were about 4-5 others that weren't

MistahDude
August 1st, 2010, 10:30 PM
You mean like the evolutions we got in 4th gen? I did find it strange how most of them were in the national dex but there were about 4-5 others that weren't

Keep in mind that Game Freak seems to want a restart. Mamanbo will probably be a National Dex pokemon.

Hiroshi Sotomura
August 1st, 2010, 10:46 PM
If there's a press conference, there's a page. If there's no verifiable source besides the word of one of the fansites on the web, then… that's not enough credence. An official site will do as a source, or even a recent scan. And until you can find one, I'm merging this; once you can find a source I'll move the discussion and close the original thread.

MistahDude
August 1st, 2010, 10:58 PM
If there's a press conference, there's a page. If there's no verifiable source besides the word of one of the fansites on the web, then… that's not enough credence. An official site will do as a source, or even a recent scan. And until you can find one, I'm merging this; once you can find a source I'll move the discussion and close the original thread.

I got the info from this:
http://pokejungle.net/2010/08/01/small-black-and-white-news/

Hiroshi Sotomura
August 1st, 2010, 11:18 PM
I repeat what I said earlier: "An [s-highlight]official[/s-highlight] site will do as a source, or even a recent scan."

Rapidash
August 2nd, 2010, 03:02 AM
No more Zubat. Please.
And Tentacool.

I'm up for a region with only new pokemon

Thingula
August 2nd, 2010, 04:32 AM
Pikachu. If anything, just Pikachu. Keep all the other crap out until the post-game.

Ryu-kun
August 2nd, 2010, 05:47 AM
ZUUUUUUUUUBAAAAAT *Retardedface*
Seriously? I want my Krabby back T_T

pokewalker
August 2nd, 2010, 05:52 AM
Pikachu (because it never gets bored, its always cool)
Dratini (because its my fav pokemon)
cyndaquil (because its my fav starter)

Pokemafia
August 2nd, 2010, 12:51 PM
What about the other gen starters in the wild?and things like beldum you can't just go out and catch etc. I mean they all have to have come from somewhere right?

Symbiosis
August 2nd, 2010, 01:28 PM
I want to see the famous 3 sinnoh starters but we all know that won't happen lol

imevil
August 2nd, 2010, 01:31 PM
Like always there will be those 25 pokemon included in the game. I really dont feel like making a list, but you'll catch on to what Im talking about if you played RSEDPPt.

Besides the main 25 returning pokemon, I just want the rest of the pokedex to be home region pokemon only. No pre-evos, no evolutions from previous generations.
well we know luvdisc is getting an evolution

Brandon17
August 2nd, 2010, 02:10 PM
Dragon Pokemon, lots of them. I would want Salamence to be in it :D

Itstoppedatumbreon
August 2nd, 2010, 03:12 PM
doubt about pidgey or poliwag, but i wouldnt count out bidoof just yet
have you seen that new eagle pokemon? will wipe the floor with a pigeot(probs!)
amd that new fire pokemon looks awsum anyways! not even weak to water!!!!!!
serebii.net for info

Haza
August 2nd, 2010, 03:44 PM
I could see the Budew family fitting in really well, and of course maybe Feebas or Scyther.

I Tried Voodoo Once
August 2nd, 2010, 03:55 PM
i dont know about you guys but i wanna see Zangoose and seviper in these games, seviper is so underrated but such an amazing pokemon!
those 2 could use an evolution if anything too.
ummm i hope to see those 2 plus growlithe/arcanine.

I still think that they're going overboard with all this stuff though

August 2nd, 2010, 06:16 PM
All the electric roddents ;)

raidenx2008
August 3rd, 2010, 04:07 AM
1) PIKACHU!!!! The legendary pokemon!!! (jk)
2) Tropius, I like it
3) Deoxys, COOL!
4) JIRACHI!!!!
5) Kyogre/Groudon/Rayquaza (I know it`ll never happen =.=)

Amore
August 3rd, 2010, 04:33 AM
- Trapinch/Vibrava/Flygon - There's a huge desert out there. This family just should be there. It'd also give them a break from being overshadowed by Salamence, and to a lesser extent Altaria, in their home region.

- Magnemite/Magneton/Magnezone - I like them, they're the only pokemon to be available in every game I own that I like, but never use. Magnezone also needs to be evolvable outside of Gen IV

Yeah, those are the main two.

MistahDude
August 3rd, 2010, 10:24 AM
http://www.gamefreak.co.jp/blog/dir/?p=255

This blog post by Game Freak's director basically states that the Isshu Dex will contain no old pokemon in it, that means no old pokemon until the national dex.

Smitje
August 3rd, 2010, 01:00 PM
I hope mostly the normal beginpokemon will we in the begin of the game like Johto, and not like Diamond, with only Starly, Bidoof, Shinx.

Corruptodile
August 3rd, 2010, 01:07 PM
None. Zilch. Nada. Unless they are cool pre Gen V pokemon, like Arcanine for example :)

Kaori
August 3rd, 2010, 02:14 PM
Well looks like we won't be able to see any of the older pokémon until after the national pokédex. The Game Freak director stated it in a blog here (http://www.gamefreak.co.jp/blog/dir/?p=255). The writing is in total japanese but what he states is that none of the other pokémon will be in the Isshu pokédex until afterwords with the Pokéshifter.

But if anything, I'd totally like to see Pikachu. :3

Smitje
August 3rd, 2010, 02:23 PM
Well looks like we won't be able to see any of the older pokémon until after the national pokédex. The Game Freak director stated it in a blog here (http://www.gamefreak.co.jp/blog/dir/?p=255). The writing is in total japanese but what he states is that none of the other pokémon will be in the Isshu pokédex until afterwords with the Pokéshifter.

But if anything, I'd totally like to see Pikachu. :3

That's to bad but hey if I can cacht that bug the game will be fine XD

Gardenia101
August 3rd, 2010, 03:20 PM
Oh, I really never want to see Zubat or Geodude EVER again......

YAY! 100th post!

dieter57
August 3rd, 2010, 03:23 PM
i hope there is.

me want pikachu.

Gardenia101
August 3rd, 2010, 03:45 PM
I REALLY want them to go, really REALLY!
http://www.gifninja.com/Workspace/053951af-6b72-4f1d-8a3d-3dfcefe15542/output.gif

G3RM
August 3rd, 2010, 04:19 PM
None, and from what i've read there won't be...

Kirbychu
August 3rd, 2010, 04:32 PM
How are they going to incorporate the evos without the pre-evos?

G3RM
August 3rd, 2010, 05:25 PM
i'm not sure, but the Gamefreak director said it wasn't going to include them, and that you would get pokemon out of the dream world
so thats where you might get the pre

ShinyFufu
August 3rd, 2010, 05:49 PM
I think it would be ball stompingly cool if Vulpix/Ninetales, Growlithe/Arcanine, Zigzagoon/Linoone, Poochyena/Mightyena, Riolu/Lucario and Chingling/Chimecho were in it.

Swampertrulz
August 3rd, 2010, 07:09 PM
Yeah considerong Isshu is so far away Im hoping that there will be fewer past gen pokemon. I mean, theres a new dopey bat flying around. Thats gotta be a sign. Although, I hope that there will be Evolutions exclusive to Isshu, kinda like you can only get a Magnezone in Sinnoh, it would be cool if some old Poke's got their second or third stage *coughcoughPinsirMiltankcoughcough* or at least some thing that could spruce up the competitive scene while still keeping its roots, like an evolution for Persian or something that that would bump it up to OU.

Charizardomination
August 3rd, 2010, 07:27 PM
I hope theres a good mix of kanto and johto pokemon. There needs to be balance.. Maybe a couple hoenns

August 3rd, 2010, 08:55 PM
I would want at least two families from each of the past regions :)

Livewire
August 3rd, 2010, 09:55 PM
Yeah considerong Isshu is so far away Im hoping that there will be fewer past gen pokemon. I mean, theres a new dopey bat flying around. Thats gotta be a sign. Although, I hope that there will be Evolutions exclusive to Isshu, kinda like you can only get a Magnezone in Sinnoh, it would be cool if some old Poke's got their second or third stage *coughcoughPinsirMiltankcoughcough* or at least some thing that could spruce up the competitive scene while still keeping its roots, like an evolution for Persian or something that that would bump it up to OU.

^ I completely agree with this. I think there will still be a few old gen pokes from Hoenn, Sinnoh, etc running around, because we need a variety of available species and types to keep everything in balance. Also, regional evolutions FTW, its a great idea i think. *yay persian evo* :)

August 3rd, 2010, 10:07 PM
I want to see Snorunt come and both of it's evolutions make a return again :)

Bluerang1
August 4th, 2010, 02:28 AM
NONE! Honest to goodness I want a fresh start!

Forever
August 4th, 2010, 06:52 AM
I REALLY want them to go, really REALLY!
http://www.gifninja.com/Workspace/053951af-6b72-4f1d-8a3d-3dfcefe15542/output.gif

My Koromori is cuter :(

Then again that image is sad, since I do sort of like Zubat too. XD;

Spirit Albarn♫
August 4th, 2010, 06:54 AM
Hmm, i wouldnt mind seeing the elekid evo-line again

Masterge77
August 4th, 2010, 07:09 AM
I'm afraid I have some bad news boys, we're in space apparently, they said that there will be no previous Pokemon in the Isshu dex, only the new ones:

http://bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Black_and_White_to_feature_only_Gen_V_Pok%C3%A9mon_pre-National_Dex

Kirbychu
August 4th, 2010, 07:33 AM
I'm afraid I have some bad news boys, we're in space apparently, they said that there will be no previous Pokemon in the Isshu dex, only the new ones:

http://bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Black_and_White_to_feature_only_Gen_V_Pok%C3%A9mon_pre-National_Dex
Really? What a bad move. You'd think they'd spice up the gym system, or change the starter types but this is what they decide to revamp? I really hope we gain access to the dream world early on in the game. Fail Pokemon just aren't my cup of tea.

Masterge77
August 4th, 2010, 08:33 AM
Really? What a bad move. You'd think they'd spice up the gym system, or change the starter types but this is what they decide to revamp? I really hope we gain access to the dream world early on in the game. Fail Pokemon just aren't my cup of tea.

Yeah, seriously, a Pokemon game without Pikachu in it, that's just wrong on so many levels, and they're all really basic levels too (LOL 8 Bit Theatre reference), but seriously Game Freak, it's not like you're writing off Ash or anything

Can't you just have ONE evolution line from the previous games, and what does that make of evolutions and pre-evolutions of Pokemon from the previous generations, I'm not waiting after the league just to catch a Pikachu, let alone a Pichu, it's like switching the first gen with the 5th gen Pokemon, it's insane!

GFA
August 4th, 2010, 09:39 AM
Looks like I was right. THANK GOD. I knew being far awayy would do that. The question is ... How does Ash bring Pikachu to Isshu? Pikachu's always been in the Pokedex before

Hatenko
August 4th, 2010, 09:51 AM
No Pikachu in the Isshu dex? PRAISE THE DEVELOPERS

Amore
August 4th, 2010, 10:08 AM
OMG I'm actually buying this now.

I get fed up of being distracted by old pokemon that I love so much. This way, I'll be playing as if it were my first game again! (almost). Brilliant.

August 4th, 2010, 11:17 AM
So I still expect Ash to have Pikachu despite not being in the dex...like how Jessie had Seviper...
I can't believe that they took out Pika after four gens (I'm not sad, it's truly surprising)...

JAK3
August 4th, 2010, 11:21 AM
Yay! Goin' back to basics, keeping only ISSHU Pokemon in the ISSHU Pokedex.

August 4th, 2010, 11:33 AM
Well we need a new Pikachu...wonder who it will be...

Volroc
August 4th, 2010, 12:13 PM
So I still expect Ash to have Pikachu despite not being in the dex...like how Jessie had Seviper...
I can't believe that they took out Pika after four gens (I'm not sad, it's truly surprising)...

im glad its gone, its over used, over merchandised,i think its better without pikachu being the only electric type available, i liked pachirisu& will be sad to see it left in the dust like plusle&minun,but im up for new pokemon :)

August 4th, 2010, 01:33 PM
im glad its gone, its over used, over merchandised,i think its better without pikachu being the only electric type available, i liked pachirisu& will be sad to see it left in the dust like plusle&minun,but im up for new pokemon :)
Well it's only gone in the Isshu dex, I expect it to keep appearing in the anime and continue to be over merchandised -_-...

GFA
August 4th, 2010, 01:58 PM
Yeah, it''ll still be over merchandized, he'll still bring it to Isshu, cant expect a completely new start. Theyd have to get rid of Ash.

August 4th, 2010, 02:05 PM
Yeah, it''ll still be over merchandized, he'll still bring it to Isshu, cant expect a completely new start. Theyd have to get rid of Ash.
They didn't get rid of him this generation, so I doubt they ever will -_-...

Smitje
August 4th, 2010, 02:27 PM
Nice but I really hope that after the E4 I can trade from SS I can't live without Blissey Xd

EagleVision1999
August 4th, 2010, 05:28 PM
Excellent! This will make the new generations very interesting!
The only sad thing is that I can't take my favourite Pokémon with me from the beginning xD. On the plus side, it means I won't be tempted to trade strong Pokémon early on to use them to back out of battles easily.

Red1530
August 4th, 2010, 06:16 PM
im glad its gone, its over used, over merchandised,i think its better without pikachu being the only electric type available, i liked pachirisu& will be sad to see it left in the dust like plusle&minun,but im up for new pokemon :)How do you know it is not available after getting the National Pokédex? I find it interesting that there will only be Generation V Pokémon in the Regional Pokédex. I hope the Generation V Pokémon are up to the task replacing their traditional counterparts.

MrGnawty
August 4th, 2010, 10:28 PM
I am glad to see a whole new start. It puts to rest the evo/pre-evo BS I had been reading.

Myzou
August 4th, 2010, 10:56 PM
I am glad to see a whole new start. It puts to rest the evo/pre-evo BS I had been reading.

Uh, in what way?

It's quite possible to simply make SOME Gen 5 pokemon available after the national dex. They did it in Sinnoh.

And if that fish we saw isn't a Luvdisc evolution, I'll eat my shoes.