PDA

View Full Version : [B/W] Old Pokemon, New Evolutions. Which do you want?

Pages : [1] 2 3

Arcelio
May 15th, 2010, 06:29 PM
Simple title for a simple topic. What Pokemon do you want to finally gain an evolution? Is it Lapras? How about Pinsir? Baby form of Scyther? What do you want?

Me personally, I want a Tauros evolution. Minotauros...I wants it.

shookie
May 15th, 2010, 06:36 PM
I've never really thought about it, honestly. I'm sort of torn in between "just leave old Pokémon as they are" and "some of the new designs are just awful."
I think a pre-evo for Miltank would be cute though, like a little baby calf or something.

Benjamin510
May 15th, 2010, 06:40 PM
Absol Evo: Abantoir a Mixed sweeper With flying or dragon Type. Evo at Lv 55
Scizor Evo: Scyrex: Get rid of that pesky 4x weakness to fire make it a dragon type. Evolved by trading with kings rock.
Scyther Pre Evo :Scythor : Make an old classic poke be the one with 4 Evos!
Eevee Evo: Fliweeon: Make A Darn Eevee Flying type! What if i wanted to have a team full of eevee Evos, but with no fly!

That is it.

Volroc
May 15th, 2010, 06:42 PM
Absol needs to evolve into half dragon
Tropius needs to evolve, or get a pre-ev.
Sableye needs an evolution
Dragon, pure flying, & ghost type Eeveelutions

But the most needed evolution is for:
PACHIRISU!!!!!!!!!!!

Waffle-San
May 15th, 2010, 06:44 PM
I kind of want a Steelix evo for no reason. :P

Dragon Eevee and a Farfetch'd evo please!!

And my personal favourite candidate LANTURN!!

Hamilton
May 15th, 2010, 06:57 PM
Sableye needs an evo
they showed a picture of Sableye in this weeks pokemon sunday, but i think that was just as a joke

Mr.Crowley
May 15th, 2010, 07:13 PM
Epic Houndoom Evolution Please....
And maybe another Pikachu evolution? for the lols.
If not, a Probopass evolution with a bigger and stronger mustache. < I'd start believing in religion again if God answers this prayer lol.

I also wanted another Steelyx evolution, it feels like it's lacking more and it looks so bad ass :c

God
May 15th, 2010, 07:49 PM
I'm personally for leaving most of them as they are, especially Farfetch'd and Tauros. They're perfect as it is, no need to tamper with them. However, I would like to see Ledian get an evolution, it's pitiful as it is. Maybe into a HUMONGOUS ladybug or something.

yomamathecableguy
May 15th, 2010, 08:01 PM
Hmm.. this is definitely something that requires more thought that I'm putting into it. However, I would want a Tauros evolution, a third stage of Houndour, a Pidgeot and Swellow evolution, a Ditto evolution, the list goes on and on. But a big thing I've always thought would be cool is hybrid Pokemon. i.e. a Pokemon that can only be made by breeding Pokemon 1 with Pokemon 2. i.e. a Tautank, only obtainable by breeding Tauros and Miltank. Just some ideas. :)

God
May 15th, 2010, 08:09 PM
Hmm.. this is definitely something that requires more thought that I'm putting into it. However, I would want a Tauros evolution, a third stage of Houndour, a Pidgeot and Swellow evolution, a Ditto evolution, the list goes on and on. But a big thing I've always thought would be cool is hybrid Pokemon. i.e. a Pokemon that can only be made by breeding Pokemon 1 with Pokemon 2. i.e. a Tautank, only obtainable by breeding Tauros and Miltank. Just some ideas. :)

Leave all of them alone, omg. They're fine just the way they are. What would they do with a Swellow evolution though? Make a 4 winged bird with 6 claws? And Ditto, what could that possibly evolve into? A a can of K/Y jelly? Seriously, that's just weird. 0.o

I guess a hybrid Pokémon could work, it'd put a huge spin on breeding.

Eric.
May 15th, 2010, 08:09 PM
pre-evo for Onix and Scyther and a joint pre-evo Tauros and Miltank

yomamathecableguy
May 15th, 2010, 08:14 PM
Leave all of them alone, omg. They're fine just the way they are. What would they do with a Swellow evolution though? Make a 4 winged bird with 6 claws? And Ditto, what could that possibly evolve into? A a can of K/Y jelly? Seriously, that's just weird. 0.o

I guess a hybrid Pokémon could work, it'd put a huge spin on breeding.

lol I've noticed from a lot of your posts that you'd like the Pokemon to basically be left alone, and I've got to agree. While what I listed would be cool to see, I'd really be disappointed if they actually included them in the next gen. A can of K/Y jelly.. wow. XD

I really wish they would include hybrids, though. I've been a major breeder since G/S/C when I figured out how to breed genes in order to produce Shinies and Max-DV Pokemon.. hybrids would just be amazing. But then again, there are some people out there that would freak out about something like that. There are already people that say Pokemon are symbols of the devil. >.>

God
May 15th, 2010, 08:19 PM
lol I've noticed from a lot of your posts that you'd like the Pokemon to basically be left alone, and I've got to agree. While what I listed would be cool to see, I'd really be disappointed if they actually included them in the next gen. A can of K/Y jelly.. wow. XD

I really wish they would include hybrids, though. I've been a major breeder since G/S/C when I figured out how to breed genes in order to produce Shinies and Max-DV Pokemon.. hybrids would just be amazing. But then again, there are some people out there that would freak out about something like that. There are already people that say Pokemon are symbols of the devil. >.>

I would like to see most of them left alone, because I don't want another ****-up like Sinnoh.

yomamathecableguy
May 15th, 2010, 08:21 PM
I would like to see most of them left alone, because I don't want another ****-up like Sinnoh.

I know what you mean. But with the way Nintendo is going, it's not going to happen that way. :(

Haza
May 15th, 2010, 08:26 PM
Dunsparce and Farfetch'd mainly. And the Roserade fan in me wants the Roselia family to Branch into a male only Thorn Rose Pokemon, similar to Gardevoir x Gallade. :3

Usagi-Chan~
May 15th, 2010, 08:27 PM
Tauros/Miltank Pre-evolution
Jynx Evolution,
Absol Evolution
Tropius Evolution and Pre-evolution
Luvdisc Evolution

Monochrome
May 15th, 2010, 08:36 PM
Dunsparce, nuff said... I mean really this poor poor creature... I want to see him evolve into a Pokemon so powerful it gets put into the uber bracket... Cuz seriously as much as I've always hated Dunsparce its a love hate and if they gave it an evolution I would definitely use it.

Timbjerr
May 15th, 2010, 08:36 PM
Scizor Evo: Scyrex: Get rid of that pesky 4x weakness to fire make it a dragon type. Evolved by trading with kings rock.
Eevee Evo: Fliweeon: Make A Darn Eevee Flying type! What if i wanted to have a team full of eevee Evos, but with no fly!

That is it.

Stop breathing valuable air please. Even if they did create those pokemon, their evolution methods will be so that it'd be impossible to replicate in earlier generations, so Absol suddenly evolving at lvl.55 in GenV when it could reach lvl.55 in GenIII and GenIV with nothing happening to it will be just plain silly, same thing with trading a Scizor with King's Rock. Also, I highly doubt they're gonna break the three-stage evolution tradition anytime soon. XD

As for my opinion, Farfetch'd, Delibird, Luvdisc, Dunsparce, and any other blatant joke pokemon need an evolved form just so people can take them seriously again. Seriously, I freakin' love Farfetch'd's design, but it is horribad in
combat. D:

Also, Sableye needs an evolution to put it above its rival...that hideous abomination that shall not be named.

Esper
May 15th, 2010, 10:00 PM
I don't want any new evolutions of old pokemon, but I'm not against them if/when they show up.

Spinda could evolve into some kind of large panda and Luvdisc could evolve into I-don't-know-what. Those are two that could use a little more lovin' and new evolutions might do the trick.

Penutz
May 15th, 2010, 10:04 PM
An evo for Rapidash, Pre-Evo for carnivine, And an Evo for PINSIR!!!!!

Also more evo for eevee, :)

Massai
May 15th, 2010, 10:08 PM
Steel and Dragon Eeveelutions
Mawile

Those are my biggies - I love Mawile, but am Sad Panda over Bad Stats

loliwin
May 15th, 2010, 10:12 PM

That is it.

Scizor is already as beast as it is now, and it has NINE resistances, thanks to the Bug/Steel typing. You dont want it to have more weaknesses than the ONE AND ONLY fire weakness dont you? XD But I do agree with you with a Flying type evo. But I wouldnt call it Fliweeon! XD

What I really want to evolve would be Farfetch'd, Luvdisc, Dunsparce, Pachirisu and a Tropius pre evo. Farfetch'd just has horrible stats, and really needs an evo that can make it a beast, and more useful in beating the elite four and could be great for compeitive battling. Luvdisc is the same. HORRIBLE stats. It needs to evolve with better stats and a possibly better typing. Dunsparce is just IMO, some random pokemon that the Johto Region has. Dunsprace needs to tell the world how much of a boss he is and destroy EVERYTHING in its way lol XD. Pachirisu is fine, but its getting pretty useless. It needs to evolve into a nice mean lean Squirrel and get a better movepool. Just saying. Tropius, i think, needs a nice pre-evo, not a full evolution as Tropius looks gigantic, and I dont want a rival of Wailord.

nielsnijhof
May 15th, 2010, 10:18 PM
Uhmm... for me that would be:

Pre evolution of Scyther
Evolution of Heracross
Evolution of Tauros
Evolution of Jynx
Pre evolution of Tangela
Evolution of Sudowoodo
Evolution of Pinsir
Evolution of Mawile
Evolution of Camerupt

And that's what I can think of as of now, maybe I'll think of some more

hack1
May 15th, 2010, 10:33 PM
Mightyena evo.
Dunsprance evo.
Tropius pre-evo.
Absol evo.
And more Eeveelutions. Maybe Dragon.

Rei Shingetsu
May 15th, 2010, 10:37 PM
Ah.
Of course it'll be an extension for my favourite Eeveeolutions!
And I'd like a Dunsparce's evolution or something - It'd be cool.
Maybe a mini-Lapras? Since they're wayy cool enough, a baby Lapras would be neat.

Johto_legend
May 15th, 2010, 10:37 PM
An evo for Rapidash, Pre-Evo for carnivine, And an Evo for PINSIR!!!!!

Also more evo for eevee, :)

Yes! i agree. pinsir needs an evo. syther got one, so hopefully pinsir will too.

jon328
May 15th, 2010, 10:56 PM
maybe a pre-evolution that can evolve to either miltank OR tauros... :P

NeoZX
May 16th, 2010, 02:24 AM
Absol needs an evolution, and make it more "emo" and cooler, making the fur more "messy" and the "horn" slightly longer.
A new Eeveelution would be nice...
Aerodacytl also needs an evolution. That's for me, I guess...

emoxy
May 16th, 2010, 03:10 AM
Pinsir needs one.
Don't think Eevee needs another one.
Farfetch'd, yes.
Minotauros sounds really cool.

I thought that all 'crap pokemon' deserves an update. Right off my mind is Farfetch'd (above), Luvdisc, Chatot.

JAK3
May 16th, 2010, 04:58 AM
Pachirisu, the Pokemon that should have a great evolution, but doesn't, it was also my first shiny :) What about Carnivine, a very cool looking Pokemon, but he doesn't evolve. And of course, little Dunsparce, who not alot of people like because his "Stats" are bad, but I like him, he's an awesome guy that deserves and evolution, Miltank and Tauros deserve Previous Evolutions, and Lapras deserves a Previous Evolution and an Evolution.

~Wind~
May 16th, 2010, 05:08 AM
i want an Absol evo, not because it needs one, but because it would look awesome, also it needs a prevo, it couldnt be that strong without bieng an evo or a legendary, i mean seriously: it knows perish song, meaning it can faint an oppenent in 3 turns with one attack.

Wind

Liliana Vess
May 16th, 2010, 06:24 AM
I think jynx needs an evo, its not fair she got left behind in gen IV when magmar and electabuz got one.

GlitchCity
May 16th, 2010, 06:26 AM
I really dont want any old pokemon in this generation. The band of 25 will always be in the games no matter what, but besides that no new evos, or pre-evos. Just the home regions pokemon :]

Zeph.
May 16th, 2010, 06:31 AM
I would kill for a Sableye evolution =D

flight
May 16th, 2010, 07:40 AM
My personal opinion is that I would rather see some new, innovative Gen V Pokemon rather than evolutions from old pokemon. It would make things more interesting and give Pokemon a new insight, I suppose.

The Doctor
May 16th, 2010, 07:44 AM
I would like to see a Miltank/Tauros prevo. ( Pre - Evo ).
And maybe another Riolu evo?

A Ditto evolution? It cant really evolve since it doesnt learn any moves. What would it evolve into? This? :
http://i660.photobucket.com/albums/uu324/Aceboyo/DittoEvo.jpg

Arma
May 16th, 2010, 08:16 AM
Am I the only one thinking that there shouldn't be any new eeveelutions?

Pinsir & heracross don't really need new evolutions, I mean they already are pretty powerfull

If Mawile gets a new evolution, Sableye should get one to.
I really wanna see a tropius evo, being grass dragon
PLusle, Minun and pachirisu should get evolutions

All the other pokemon like farfetch'd shouldn't be evolving. Instead, you should just get to see a evolution screen, but the same pokemon will come out after the process. It will have a new (more dangerous looking) sprite and it's stats should go up. Maybe this should apply to Tropius aswell ...

Lexxy
May 16th, 2010, 09:01 AM
Really looking forward to a pre-evo of Tauros/Milktank. Do want a evolution of the two also, especially Tauros.

Evolution of

Stantler! [like a be festive deer, Stantler is amazing but it's given like NOOO credit]

Marowak

Rapidash

Absol [along with a cute little pre-evo; you know you guys want it!!]

tvoza2
May 16th, 2010, 09:21 AM
What we need is to eliminate those non-ledgendary single forms to evolve instead of more fillers like bidoof, dunsparse and pachirisu.

Xtreme99
May 16th, 2010, 09:27 AM
These Pokemon need Evolutions or Pre-Evolutions
Pre Evo Kangaskhan
Pre Evo Tauros and Evo
Evo Luvdisc
Pre Evo Absol and Evo
Evo Dunsparce
Pre Evo Miltank
Evo Scizor
Pre Evo Scyther
More Eeveelutions but DEFINATELY a Flying Type
Pre Evo Carnivine
Evo Carnivine
Pre Evo Lapras
Evo Lapras
Evo Pinsir
Pre Evo Pinsir
And thats it

Yamikarasu
May 16th, 2010, 09:33 AM
I think it would be hilarious if Farfetch'd was given a really powerful evolution. Same thing with Dunsparce. Those two deserve it, after all the crap they've been through.

If Eevee is given a Flying type evolution, it BETTER be pure Flying. We need a pure flying by now. Eevee needs evolutions for every type eventually, but I can wait a few more generations for that.

Also, after we got Dusknoir last generation, Bannette needs an evolution as well.

Volroc
May 16th, 2010, 09:37 AM
I think it would be hilarious if Farfetch'd was given a really powerful evolution. Same thing with Dunsparce. Those two deserve it, after all the crap they've been through.

i liked farfetch'd ^_^ i dont think hes all that weak ppl say he is, cuz i enjoyed usin him in R/B/Y/FR/LG

i just never use him, cuz i can only get him threw trade til HG/SS :(
but ill probably raise one now :3

dunsparce should evolve into the first: Normal/Dragon type :3
that would be so bad ass <3

Finnix
May 16th, 2010, 09:46 AM
evo donphan

evo ariados

evo grumpig

evo sandslash

evo xatu

evo persian ( like a panther)

evo yanmega (makes it finaly a dragon type)

tell me what u think

Ricochet Orange
May 16th, 2010, 10:56 AM
Shuckle. Part steel type evo. Mainly all it needs is to learn Iron Defense. Even if it dosen't get an evo.

Weber
May 16th, 2010, 11:34 AM
Wobbuffet- just because i like to use them and i would like better stats and to see what they would come up with.

fearow- i would like to see most of the 1st gen get three evo's (thats it)

sandslash- basically the same thing again but i would like to see what they come up with.

ninetales- i love ninetales just would like to see them be alittle better in the stats area

dugtrio- just to see if they could and if people would recognize that its a dugtrio evolved

Arcanine- dosnt need one, just want one that can destroy more.

Cloyster- i feel like it gets looked over to much, if it got an evo maybe people would use it more.
Starmie- same thing as cloyster

snorlax- just to see a new beast be made.

Forretress- i feel like it gets over looked, new evo new interest.

Girafarig- poor thing, its strong but no one seems to use it

Ursaring- i want to see it pick up another type

Skarmory- it dosnt have a pre evo or and evo, help it out.

Torkoal- i havent seen anyone use it or even like it, it needs it.

Altaria- to round out a three evo family.

Honchkrow- i didnt like it and would like to see it evolve into something more cool then what it did.

also they need more fire type pokemon, it seems like there is always about >10 new ones and like 10000 new grass types. seriously do we need that much?

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire
May 16th, 2010, 11:39 AM
I want to see a evolution to Lucario... much like togetic got one this past generation and the Lucario evo has the same stat total as either Togekiss or Arcanine so it doesn't become all powerful like the Pseudo legendaries.

HeartSoulSpirit
May 16th, 2010, 11:42 AM
I would like a pensir to have two evoltuions, maybe he will be a pesudo-legendary like tyraintar or salamance.

Raichupacabra
May 16th, 2010, 12:25 PM
They shud make an eeveelution such as titaneon (steel)
Minotauros wud be a bit digimon but cool

Finch-
May 16th, 2010, 12:31 PM
I think a kangaskhan pre-volution would look pretty cool...
Heracross could use an evolution...
But what i would most like to see is either an evolution on steelix or another branch off of onix, that is part rock part dragon. Still evolves through trade whilst holding a dragon scale or a kings rock...
That would be awweessommee ^.^

Ayselipera
May 16th, 2010, 12:38 PM
I feel silly saying this, but I'm actually kind of scared to see any old Pokemon with new prevos or evos. After generation IV's prevos and evos came out and were a little less than lackluster I don't want to jump the gun and say, "Yes this Pokemon needs an evolution because..." out of fear that it might not be at all what I'm anticipating. I just don't want to put a death sentence on any of the non-evolved or under evolved Pokemon still out there.

Timbjerr
May 16th, 2010, 12:55 PM
Wobbuffet- just because i like to use them and i would like better stats and to see what they would come up with.

fearow- i would like to see most of the 1st gen get three evo's (thats it)

sandslash- basically the same thing again but i would like to see what they come up with.

ninetales- i love ninetales just would like to see them be alittle better in the stats area

dugtrio- just to see if they could and if people would recognize that its a dugtrio evolved

Arcanine- dosnt need one, just want one that can destroy more.

Cloyster- i feel like it gets looked over to much, if it got an evo maybe people would use it more.
Starmie- same thing as cloyster

snorlax- just to see a new beast be made.

Forretress- i feel like it gets over looked, new evo new interest.

Girafarig- poor thing, its strong but no one seems to use it

Ursaring- i want to see it pick up another type

Skarmory- it dosnt have a pre evo or and evo, help it out.

Torkoal- i havent seen anyone use it or even like it, it needs it.

Altaria- to round out a three evo family.

Honchkrow- i didnt like it and would like to see it evolve into something more cool then what it did.

also they need more fire type pokemon, it seems like there is always about >10 new ones and like 10000 new grass types. seriously do we need that much?

Half of the pokemon you just named are OU anyways. Why make them evolve into something that will just compete in Uber?

Volroc
May 16th, 2010, 12:59 PM
i changed my mind, after sinnohs train wreck, no new evolutions
except eeveelutions, sableye&mawhile evolution (if done correctly), and dunsparce evolution

other than that,i cant stand the thought of our pokemon gettin horrid evolutions T_T

Angelroid
May 16th, 2010, 01:19 PM
Evolution for Seaking
Evolution for Marowak
Evolution for Banette
Evolution for Steelix
Evolution for Starmie
Evolution for Hypno

colcolstyles
May 16th, 2010, 01:57 PM
Personally, I hope that they don't give any preexisting pokémon new evolutions but I know that they're going to anyway. I was really pissed with what they did to Electabuzz, Magmar, Tangela, Magneton, etc. but I know that pokémon like Kangaskhan (!), Tauros, Pinsir, and Jynx's days are numbered.

coconutberry
May 16th, 2010, 05:04 PM
I'd prefer that there weren't as many old Pokemon as there were in Sinnoh. A few would be okay, but I'd like to see more new ones.

And NO new evolutions... With a few exceptions, the ones that were introduced in Gen IV were just terrible. We seriously don't need anymore. I also don't think that any more Eeveelutions are necessary... There's not much left to make now.

A Pixy
May 16th, 2010, 05:19 PM
Give old Pokemon branching evolutions. That way, if you don't like it, you can ignore it and still get the up'd stats. Y/Y?

And I want cute, baby versions of vicous Pokemon. A tiny pebble snake of Onix would be cute. o3o

Westie7
May 16th, 2010, 05:33 PM
I want a baby Kanghaskhan (sp?) a Bug/Dark evolution for Pinsir, and not too many others. Nothing that doesn't need it, and PLEASE don't make a repeat of Togekiss. If you must make a new evo, make it cool like Glaceon, Mamoswine or Magnezone.

Bloothump
May 16th, 2010, 05:39 PM
To all you who want a Pachirisu evo, omg, no. You have no idea. I once tried to make a fakemon evo for Pachi, and oh god so so ugly. Almost anyoway you do it it ends up looking like an angry Bibarel. Oh god. Bad memories. ...All that aside, if they could make a pretty evo for Pachi without ruining its adorable-ness-iality, I wouldn't be apposed to it.

I'd like to see evos for Jynx, Delibird, Farfetch'd, Sableye, Octillery, Octillery, and Octillery. Octillery could evolve to be a fire/water epic gigantor octopus, dark red in color. Maybe even a Kracken. It just sucks that my favorite animal is an octopus and the one octopus poke is kind of lame xD
Prevos for Tauros/Miltank, and Tropius, the us. (Short for usual, btw) xD

Macy123
May 16th, 2010, 05:47 PM
I liked the old designs. The new designs are terrible....they sort of look like digimon x.x

TheAppleFreak
May 16th, 2010, 05:50 PM
Dragon-type Eevee. Drageon or something like that, because I think there are only two types without an Eeveelution that are dominated by one stat only.

Baby Kangaskhan. Starts out as the creature in its pouch, and when it's placed in the daycare with something else in the No Eggs egg group, it would gain the ability to evolve.

Volroc
May 16th, 2010, 05:52 PM
To all you who want a Pachirisu evo, omg, no. You have no idea. I once tried to make a fakemon evo for Pachi, and oh god so so ugly. Almost anyoway you do it it ends up looking like an angry Bibarel. Oh god. Bad memories. ...All that aside, if they could make a pretty evo for Pachi without ruining its adorable-ness-iality, I wouldn't be apposed to it.

im sure nintendo wouldnt **** up their new mascot :P
plus it can keep its adorableness& still be badass *points to togetic*

I liked the old designs. The new designs are terrible....they sort of look like digimon x.x

lmao finally someone says it XD i thought the same thing XD

Miss Dreavus
May 16th, 2010, 06:40 PM
I think that the standalone pokemon should get some sort of evolution. I see pokemon like Tropius and Pachirisu and i think, 'there's got to be more to them.' I mean, come on guys. Let's accept a little bit of change. But I think they need to leave most of the first and second generations alone because Rhyperior was a big mistake imo.

Volroc
May 16th, 2010, 06:44 PM
I think that the standalone pokemon should get some sort of evolution. I see pokemon like Tropius and Pachirisu and i think, 'there's got to be more to them.' I mean, come on guys. Let's accept a little bit of change. But I think they need to leave most of the first and second generations alone because Rhyperior was a big mistake imo.

i completely agree mate

i hope they do my pachee justice :3

HaloSonic
May 16th, 2010, 06:58 PM
here's what we need:
1) a baby kangaskhan - c'mon, why isnt there one already?
2)a male Kangaskhan family member - surely all of them cant be female (unless it really is linked to the cubone family)
3) a Mrs. Mime - seriously, a female Mr. mime? that's just wrong.
4) A farfetch'd evolution: my fav. bird cant be left in the cold, you know.
5) a Heracross evolution - make this powerhouse even more powerful.
6) Absol evo: needs an evo to be good.
7)Pinsir Evo: same as above.
8) Ursaring Evo (maybe): although i dont know how much more beastly you can get with that thing
9) Skarmoury Evo: definitley... for something that's harder to catch than some legendaries, this needs an evolution.
10)Eeveelutions: c'mon, the list needs to finish.
11)Torkoal Evo: that white smoke needs some use.
12)Magnetric Evo: should be interesting.
13) Pikachu alternate evolution: :P that would be interesting
14)Corsola Evo: needs to be better.

Volroc
May 16th, 2010, 07:04 PM
here's what we need:
1) a baby kangaskhan - c'mon, why isnt there one already?
2)a male Kangaskhan family member - surely all of them cant be female (unless it really is linked to the cubone family)
3) a Mrs. Mime - seriously, a female Mr. mime? that's just wrong.
4) A farfetch'd evolution: my fav. bird cant be left in the cold, you know.
5) a Heracross evolution - make this powerhouse even more powerful.
6) Absol evo: needs an evo to be good.
7)Pinsir Evo: same as above.
8) Ursaring Evo (maybe): although i dont know how much more beastly you can get with that thing
9) Skarmoury Evo: definitley... for something that's harder to catch than some legendaries, this needs an evolution.
10)Eeveelutions: c'mon, the list needs to finish.
11)Torkoal Evo: that white smoke needs some use.
12)Magnetric Evo: should be interesting.
13) Pikachu alternate evolution: :P that would be interesting
14)Corsola Evo: needs to be better.

you forgot pachirisu
and shuckle
:P

HaloSonic
May 16th, 2010, 07:12 PM
you forgot pachirisu
and shuckle
:P
lol, oh yea, anthough shuckle is statwise the ultimate wall.
and for all those who don't want a Pachi evo, i can think of something that makes it stronger and still cute. Id draw it, cept I can't draw... T_T

Vrai
May 16th, 2010, 07:17 PM
Where's my Tropius evo? D:

I can totally see him turning into some crazy monster thing and eating the babies of Pokémon like Tyranitar and Dragonite.

TotoPacMan
May 16th, 2010, 07:18 PM
Baby kangaskhan(sp?). That's all i care about. teasing me with substitutes and the likes.... >_<

Volroc
May 16th, 2010, 07:20 PM
and for all those who don't want a Pachi evo, i can think of something that makes it stronger and still cute. Id draw it, cept I can't draw... T_T

lol shuckle is beast :P

ill draw one :3

madhatta317
May 16th, 2010, 08:08 PM
i gotta comeback and second hybrid breeding. I also wouldnt mind seeing a Mewthree just for kicks. Thatd make an epic endgame legendary ahahha

HaloSonic
May 16th, 2010, 08:20 PM
i gotta comeback and second hybrid breeding. I also wouldnt mind seeing a Mewthree just for kicks. Thatd make an epic endgame legendary ahahha
are you kidding? seeing a mewthree would be mindblowing.
and i wanted a hybrid-dex since the start of 4th gen.

Vrai
May 16th, 2010, 08:26 PM
are you kidding? seeing a mewthree would be mindblowing.
and i wanted a hybrid-dex since the start of 4th gen.

I hope "mewthree" never ever ever ever ever ever ever exists. We already have Arceus and Mew and Mewtwo; what's with you guys wanting more god-like Pokémon? ):

I want baby Miltank/Tauros called Milkalf, plz.

assasinn
May 16th, 2010, 08:27 PM
Why isn't there a branching evolution for weepinbell? If gloom evolves into bellosom and vileploom, shouldn't weeepinbell evolve alternatively as well?

Eternal Nightmare
May 16th, 2010, 08:28 PM
I'm not all for evolutions but good there are qutie a number of pokemon that needs pre-evos. How weird is it to hatch a Kangaskhan that is holding a baby Kangaskhan in its pouch. Plus, that baby should have been a pokemon a long time ago. Alongside Kanga are those pokemon that are just to huge and looks more adultish as first forms. Lapras, Miltank, Tauros, Stantler, and Skarmory are some example.

A pokemon that I say needs an evo is Jynx. Yes...jynx is one of my favorite pokemon but that is not the case. Jynx was introduced alongside Electabuzz and Magmar in the first gen. All three went pre-evo second gen, but fourth gen only Electabuzz and Magmar gets an evolution leaving Jynx out. They gotten uglier so why can't she get ugly along with the other two she was introduced with and went to childhood with.

Besides her, there are those pokemon that people easily ignore that needs evos. Pachirisu, Mawile, Sableye, Dunsparce, and Delibird are some of the main ones.

Still, I really believe they should stick with the concept of something new then fideling around with some of the past pokemon. Next thing you now they could be giving Cherrim an new evolution :[.

HaloSonic
May 16th, 2010, 08:32 PM
I hope "mewthree" never ever ever ever ever ever ever exists. We already have Arceus and Mew and Mewtwo; what's with you guys wanting more god-like Pokémon? ):

I want baby Miltank/Tauros called Milkalf, plz.
kid, you can't be serious. where were you in the days of BRY, when people thought mew was under the truck at vermillion port? it doesnt have to be a super epic pokemon, but a throwback to the rumors of the 1st generation. lighten up a little.

Vrai
May 16th, 2010, 08:34 PM
Why isn't there a branching evolution for weepinbell? If gloom evolves into bellosom and vileploom, shouldn't weeepinbell evolve alternatively as well?

Pokémon is not always perfectly balanced.

A pokemon that I say needs an evo is Jynx. Yes...jynx is one of my favorite pokemon but that is not the case. Jynx was introduced alongside Electabuzz and Magmar in the first gen. All three went pre-evo second gen, but fourth gen only Electabuzz and Magmar gets an evolution leaving Jynx out. They gotten uglier so why can't she get ugly along with the other two she was introduced with and went to childhood with.

Besides her, there are those pokemon that people easily ignore that needs evos. Pachirisu, Mawile, Sableye, Dunsparce, and Delibird are some of the main ones.

Still, I really believe they should stick with the concept of something new then fideling around with some of the past pokemon. Next thing you now they could be giving Cherrim an new evolution :[.

Isn't Jynx already ugly enough? D:<

I can see the first four getting evos, but not Delibird. He's too... ugh, I had a word and I forgot it, but I meant something along the lines of other Pokémon like Ditto and Smeargle. Auxiliary, maybe? Anyway, I meant that I don't think it'll get an evo because it was sort of pointless in the first place.

kid, you can't be serious. where were you in the days of BRY, when people thought mew was under the truck at vermillion port? it doesnt have to be a super epic pokemon, but a throwback to the rumors of the 1st generation. lighten up a little.

I was four and I didn't understand that I needed to step on the red carpet to leave the house so I was stuck in my house for the first four months of playing Red. ):

But yeah, I still don't want to see it ever happen. A playoff on the old rumors? Why not make the Pokégods and Pikablu too? Oh wait, we already have Marill. ):

Evee dude86
May 16th, 2010, 08:44 PM
I wanna see soooo badly steel Eveelution STEELEON!

Waffle-San
May 16th, 2010, 08:48 PM
If anyone else suggests a Skarmory evo I'm going to lose it. >.<

I'm really hoping for Hacking, an evolution for Weezing. It could possibly gain a Dark type for awesomeness but keeping it Poison is prefferable. It wouldn't get a huge stat boost just a little bit in HP and maybe +5 in Def. Just so we'd finally have an awesome powerful (mono) poison type in OU. Roserade doesn't count.

ANARCHit3cht
May 16th, 2010, 08:49 PM
I think the Pokemon are fine with the evolutions/preevolutions that they have now. However, in the event that I have to choose, I would say that Miltank and Kangaskhan need preevoultions more than any one needs an evolution.

Volroc
May 16th, 2010, 08:52 PM

i remember that, i actually tried to hack the game and put mew there, hopin that all games were connected, i felt so stupid lol

but seriously we need a jynx evo just ot even it out EN is correct on that ^_^

Eternal Nightmare
May 16th, 2010, 08:56 PM
Isn't Jynx already ugly enough? D:<

How dare you call Jynx ugly. How is this ugly
http://suta-raito.com/images2/Jynx.gif

Anyway besides that yeah I agree about the Delibird part...don't know what I was thinking there xD. Oh...god...mewthree sounds horrible Dx.

Vrai
May 16th, 2010, 08:58 PM
How dare you call Jynx ugly. How is this ugly

Anyway besides that yeah I agree about the Delibird part...don't know what I was thinking there xD. Oh...god...mewthree sounds horrible Dx.

BUT BUT BUT LOOK AT SUGIMORI ART

http://www.x-entertainment.com/updates/pics/shrek2/jynx.jpg

Yeah, I wouldn't want that to kiss me, either. ):
it's even fondling itself

Danikamakaze
May 16th, 2010, 09:03 PM
Pre-Evolved Miltank <333
And that's pretty much it, I can't think of any more evolutions I want on the current pokemon :3

Eternal Nightmare
May 16th, 2010, 09:13 PM
BUT BUT BUT LOOK AT SUGIMORI ART

http://www.x-entertainment.com/updates/pics/shrek2/jynx.jpg

Yeah, I wouldn't want that to kiss me, either. ):
it's even fondling itself

eww That's smexy :o just look at those lips and that beautiful purple blob like head. That's sheer beauty. Oh what about pre evo for Zangoose and Seviper :D?

Markus_of_Hoenn
May 16th, 2010, 09:16 PM
Eevee Evo's needed:
-Rock(Litheon)
-Ground(Terreon)
-Flying(Aveon)
-Ghost(Spectreon)
-Steel(Steeleon)
-Dragon(Draceon)
-etc...
But no Bug in my opinion, that's just me.
Sableye(My favorite "shoulder mountable" pokemon) needs an evo.
Legendaries are getting old... I mean the is already the "God" pokemon. what more is needed let alone legendary evolutions...
A Fire/Grass type pokemon(kinda difficult to be supereffected by any attack so maybe not, then again there are other counter-type pokemon.)
A Grass/Dragon type pokemon
just ideas...

Yusshin
May 16th, 2010, 09:17 PM
ALL RIGHT!

I got it! Technically, in the theory of evolution (not that I believe in human evolution, but I do believe in animal evolution), animals on different sides of the world evolve and change differently because of their environment.

If this new region really is America/Canada, then technically, there's such a grand distance that animals would have evolved and changed differently!

My point: technically, both work. New evolutions and new Pokemon because of the new environment.

I prefer 100% new Pokemon because of the distance, though :| makes more sense to me!

SIN1488
May 16th, 2010, 09:17 PM

Hey, is that Jynx flipping me off! >_<

I think an evolution for Tropius might be cool. I'm not sure how it is by itself though, so it might be unnecessary.

Markus_of_Hoenn
May 16th, 2010, 09:20 PM
Isshu Region is that far away? Then yea, I agree with you. Then again with all the travel and cultural diffusion(The Pokemon world is a very peaceful place), I wouldn't doubt if there were a decent amount of older pokemon there.

Evee dude86
May 16th, 2010, 09:46 PM
Isshu Region is that far away? Then yea, I agree with you. Then again with all the travel and cultural diffusion(The Pokemon world is a very peaceful place), I wouldn't doubt if there were a decent amount of older pokemon there.

LOL peaceful? It's a Utopian world with no real form of government anywhere, no wars/conflict, disease, etc

Looks like a constant state of anarcho-Capitalism which is cool wit me lol

BleuVII
May 16th, 2010, 10:56 PM

Haha. I already made a sketch for Pachirisu's evo. I even named it. Inarisu (from "Inazuma", which is a flash of lightning, and "risu", which means squirrel) Maybe I'll finally scan it tomorrow.

I'm surprised nobody has mentioned a Pegasus Fire/Flying evo for Rapidash yet. I was always a fan of that idea.

But the one I'd LOVE to see would be a special type of evolution for Plusle/Minun, where they actually join together. The only way to evolve them would be to have them level up at the same time in a double battle. That would be awesome.

A Pixy
May 17th, 2010, 03:34 AM
I would like to see that BleuVII.

Also, on the concept of a Plusle and Minun evolution...

Nothing like the fan one that's been popping up. xD

saifors
May 17th, 2010, 03:46 AM
But the most needed evolution is for:
PACHIRISU!!!!!!!!!!!
man you're right I never catched one cuz it's stupid and training won't work.

xDaisuke0
May 17th, 2010, 04:03 AM
Plusle and Minun! Me being stupid when I was younger, thought they evolved or were related somehow to Latios/Latias. XD

Pinsir, Although I doubt it, It's so forgotten...

And A Miltank/Tauros Pre-Evo.

A Pixy
May 17th, 2010, 04:05 AM
No Pokemon is forgotten.

Ever.

Under any circumstances.

Also, I want an ugly Farfetch'd evolution just to laugh at its ugliness.

~Wind~
May 17th, 2010, 08:48 AM
Also, I want an ugly Farfetch'd evolution just to laugh at its ugliness.

o o
.O

YOU MEAN PERSON!!!

poor little farfetch'd has already been eaten to endangered status!
how could you be so cruel!!

on topic: I still want that absol evo, as long as they go back to gen 3 style this time, thier pokemon were so cool.
like, uber cool!

Talli
May 17th, 2010, 09:04 AM
Dunsparce, quilfish,pinsir,and of course
shuppet( if duskull got one so should he)

Toshiro.
May 17th, 2010, 10:12 AM
Poor lonely Stantler needs an evolution, I don't care if it's a pre-evolution or a regular evolution, I think he needs one :/

Esmas
May 17th, 2010, 11:21 AM
I don't mind who Game Freak chooses to make evolutions for, as long as they look cool, and they've never disappointed me.

BleuVII
May 17th, 2010, 11:26 AM
Okay, I scanned my drawing of a Pachirisu evolution, but I won't have time to color it today or tomorrow, so you get a pencil sketch for now. I looked at the original designs for Pichu, Pikachu, Raichu, and Pachirisu. I thought that Pachirisu was somewhere between Pichu and Pikachu in terms of designs, so I made "Inarisu" somewhere between Pikachu and Raichu on the design spectrum. I did not try to make it too fancy; simplicity is king for "cute" pokemon like Pachirisu. I DID, however, get rid of the ridiculous spikes on its tail. I would love to see something like this in B/W.

EDIT: Also, any better suggestions for how to evolve it other than "Level up via happiness while holding a Light Ball" would be welcome.

Click the spoiler link to see the picture
http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj72/scoteaton/inarisu.jpg

Tanner.
May 17th, 2010, 12:02 PM
Gen IV had awesome additions to evolution chains, Way better addition than gen III. I can almost guarantee there will be no flying evo of eevee simply because pure flying types don't happen. Arceus with sky plate is the only pure flying type. A dragon eevee would just be retarded because dragon type is too good. poison, ground, rock, ghost, or steel could be decent eeveelutions.
Miltank/taurus pre evo is a good idea. A baby lapras is long overdue simply because it would be awesome. Alternate forms of current and previous starters would be sick. Some of the lame pokemon could use evolutions. Look at yanma, it sucked but yanmega is pretty cool. The game is just better when there is a good pool of evenly matched pokemon so making some of the "filler material" pokemon better will improve the games greatly.

.EJ
May 17th, 2010, 12:24 PM
I can see the first four getting evos, but not Delibird. He's too... ugh, I had a word and I forgot it, but I meant something along the lines of other Pokémon like Ditto and Smeargle. Auxiliary, maybe? Anyway, I meant that I don't think it'll get an evo because it was sort of pointless in the first place.

Delibird desperately needs an evolution, along with Farfetch'd. Otherwise he's useless.

A Pinsir pre-evolution would be kinda cool, but I also want the Khangaskan pre-evolution to happen as well. Tropius could use both a pre-evolution and an evolution.

I find no reason as to why you guys want evolutions on pokemon that are already decent on their own. Absol...seriously? 130 base attack 'nuff said. Evolution to Scizor?! ....not even gonna argue that... And now skarmory? base 140 defense.....it's already OU....man

DarkVhozon
May 17th, 2010, 12:41 PM
I know this has been said to death but absol needs an evo(it's still good but bad defenses)
also:
1. A dragon eevee evo
2. A Brellom evo
3. A swellow evo
4. An alternative to Slaking for vigoroth
5. A type of Gloom evo that is pure poison
Okay let me stop here I could go on forever at this rate

.EJ
May 17th, 2010, 12:54 PM
^I like your ideas except for Breloom and Absol lol

Also, also. A calf baby pokemon for Tauros/Miltank. It would evolve into either depending on attack and defense stats (Tyrogue much?)

BleuVII
May 17th, 2010, 01:18 PM
^I like your ideas except for Breloom and Absol lol

Also, also. A calf baby pokemon for Tauros/Miltank. It would evolve into either depending on attack and defense stats (Tyrogue much?)

I don't think you could get around doing a gender-based evolution in this case, since all Tauros are male and all Miltank are female.

TrilbyMenetti
May 17th, 2010, 01:38 PM
Only two I can think of:

Lapras - Pre-evolution that's effectively a small baby Lapras without the shell on the back. Water
Farfetch'd - Evolution that's a ninja-esque follow-up that's a bit bigger and has a more cooler looking stick. Normal/Flying

Swinoob
May 17th, 2010, 04:14 PM
Just about any pokemon that doesn't already have an evo, really. Diggiquad anyone?

BleuVII
May 18th, 2010, 08:28 PM
Okay, I colored the Pachirisu evolution that I'd like to see. I posted it in the Art Gallery.

Link:
Pachirisu Fakemon Evolution - Inarisu (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=219233)

Ash
May 18th, 2010, 10:04 PM
I don't think you could get around doing a gender-based evolution in this case, since all Tauros are male and all Miltank are female.

Why not? All Wormadams are Female, and all Mothims are male. A little Calf Pokemon who'll evolve into Miltank if female or a Tauros if male isn't too far out of the question. I quite like the idea.

I would like to see an evolution to Rapidash. Perhaps a pegasus Pokemon. Delibird also needs an evolution, along with Jynx (this way the little trio of Electabuzz, Magmar, and Jynx can all have a pre-evo, and an evolution). Some of the other ideas that have been said above have also been good (Gloom evolution that is pure poison, for example.)

Stormbringer
May 18th, 2010, 11:29 PM
ok they should make:

1. epic dunsparce evo, like tyranitar on roids
2. a pre evo of tauros/miltank similar to burmy. male one= tauros female= miltank
3. even more bad-ass male version of Kangaskhan
4. ghost/ground/rock/steel eeveelutions
5. mr mime or pinsir evo, or a lapras baby form

Lockmaster24
May 18th, 2010, 11:50 PM
Scizor can evolve with a Diamond coat (lol)
A Skarmory evo would be pure awesomeness
A gender base pre-evolution of Touros and Miltank
A Hearcross Evo
and more Eeveelutions
Like Steel and Dragon and Fighting in fact get all the types Muhahahahahaha

Thunderpunch
May 19th, 2010, 12:17 AM
one thing I DO NOT want is for any old pokemon to evolve involving a level up. Because if I have a 100 Muk for example, and they make Muk evolve when leveling up while knowing a certain move, it basically means I'm screwed, because I can never evolve my 100.

But I would like Muk and Tauros to evolve. Also Tropius

R3D
May 19th, 2010, 12:23 AM
Pachirsu or however its spelled, I would never use it but it needs one.
Pinsir too, dark/bug would be smug, and Mawvile is deserving one too.

RyanGT
May 19th, 2010, 02:56 AM
Delibird, Absol, and Zangoose. Evolutions for each of these three would be awesome. Or at least some pre-evolutions.

blaze_the_cat
May 19th, 2010, 03:10 AM
I would like an Evo for Weezing.

HunterX101
May 19th, 2010, 04:12 AM
Dunsparce and Golduck, also maybe Carnivine or Chatot.

myrrh25
May 19th, 2010, 04:44 AM
Give me a baby Lapras, a Delibird evo, and a Masquerain evo, and I'll be a very happy trainer.

Esmas
May 19th, 2010, 12:42 PM
I think Rhyperior, Magmortar and Electivire need evolutions ♥

Lame joking aside, anything that doesn't look epic enough needs an evolution.

ahungryhamster
May 19th, 2010, 12:47 PM
As long as they keep new baby forms of existing Pokemon to a minimum, I'm fine with just about anything.

ILoveDragonite
May 19th, 2010, 12:51 PM

That is it.
Are you on drugs? Scythor, scyther, scizor and then scyrex? You're not allowed to talk anoymore

DoctorFred
May 19th, 2010, 12:52 PM
I seriously don't want anymore eeveelutions...Once they added in glaceon and leafeon, it just started to get stupid...

.EJ
May 19th, 2010, 12:57 PM

Bro, obviously the game does not care about changing genders.

Azurill---> Marill gender switches say it all

Honest
May 19th, 2010, 01:10 PM
The only two I really care about is Absol turning into a Dark and Dragon type, along with a Mr. Mime evo. Master Mime. I even drew it!

A Pixy
May 19th, 2010, 01:17 PM
Thinking about it now, I think there should be more single evo Pokemon. I like evolutions, but think about it. Sinnoh only had 3 Pokemon that didn't evolve. Hoenn had 18, Johto had 12 and Kanto had 7. Excluding Legendaries.

40 Pokemon that don't evolve as opposed to the 400+ that can.

Just saying it's not fair.

And I want a Camerupt baby with a tiny Volcano on it's back. Super cute. :D

EDIT: Numel. Forgot. o.o

tomatta
May 19th, 2010, 01:28 PM
Give me baby Kenghaskan!!

dinosaurodon
May 19th, 2010, 01:42 PM
I think snorlax should get an evo that should be dual type-normal/fighting using the energy its stored for the many years(or minutes)and it should have an ability much like that of vigoroth

Townlain03
May 19th, 2010, 02:19 PM
I'm all for the idea of a male kangaskhan
I dont think anyone has mentioned at all about the awesomeness of Corsola: pre-evo and evo
I think a mix of pinsir and heracross pre-evo that evolves via stats
Evo for Medicham
Arbok evo
Lickitung pre-evo
Granbull evo
Chansey got an evo what about clefable and wigglytuff
scyther pre-evo
Crawdaunt evo
Spoink alt evo
Magikap alt evo
Claydol evo
Mantine evo
Staryu alt evo
Golduck evo
male Combee like Vespikin
New Tyrogue like Hitmonsumo
Donphan evo
Alts for the pseudo 2nd forms
evos for the fossils
Way too many

Norisom
May 19th, 2010, 02:41 PM
I want to see an evolution for Marowak.

Hypno
May 19th, 2010, 02:48 PM
I want a new evolution for Hypno so it can get close to Alakazam's stats.

AceOfSpades0707
May 19th, 2010, 02:59 PM
Evolutions for Manectric, Lanturn, and Sableye.
Pre-evolutions for Sneasel and Miltank.

Tyrant626
May 19th, 2010, 03:15 PM
SHUCKLE!!! It's so defensive but has weaknesses to the MOST POWERFUL attacking types.

CRUCKLE (????)
(steel)(bug)

诶伊艾诶豆诶维伊
May 19th, 2010, 03:18 PM
I really think that pachirisu needs an evolution.
along with:
snorlax
jynx
wailord

pokemongarnet
May 19th, 2010, 03:24 PM
smeargle farfetched, lanturn, Marowak, Mawile, Toxicroak, Pinsir. Those guys need evos... YEAHHHH!

Chocos0
May 19th, 2010, 03:28 PM
We have Voltorb, Electrode, that's only 2. But what about a third?
I already know Electrode is already a word.. So for the third evolution, why not call it Electrolyre? (Don't know how to spell it O_o)

pokemongarnet
May 19th, 2010, 03:30 PM
That would be awesome, it's base speed would be off the chart.

austin00081
May 19th, 2010, 03:49 PM
what would it look like though?

Aureol
May 19th, 2010, 03:55 PM
A sideways Pokeball? I dunno :D

Anyways, I'm not sure about an evolution. Electrode is one of those Pokemon that aren't very good, but an evolution might be overkill. If it got an evolution, it would almost be required to lose some Speed in order to stay balanced.

Butterfree-Charizard
May 19th, 2010, 04:15 PM
Electrode evolving? no... just no.

Butterfree-Charizard
May 19th, 2010, 04:20 PM
I'm not a big fan of pokemon getting new evolutions, but I would like to see a baby lickitung.

jon328
May 19th, 2010, 04:23 PM
electrolyre? sounds too much like electevire...

umbreon_4_life
May 19th, 2010, 04:52 PM
Huh.... Yeah, not so sure. But! I'm sure the evolution would be a WAAAY strong Pokémon....

HunterX101
May 19th, 2010, 05:00 PM
THey should make it look something like a MASterball. They should just swap the Sp.attk and speed on it because it would be cheap if it were any higher.

Panfisha
May 19th, 2010, 05:01 PM
So it goes from red over white on voltorb, to white over red on electrode, then what?
Electrode is already an obnoxious pokemon, he doesn't need anything more.

Timbjerr
May 19th, 2010, 05:05 PM
I don't think Electrode particularly needs an evolution. The only logical reason would be to match his counterpart since RB. Magneton got an evolved form in GenIV, why not Electrode? Honestly, I can't really picture it conceptually though, and his stats, speed in particular, will be broken. XD

PiPVoda
May 19th, 2010, 05:06 PM
oh god a new electrode evo with more power for explosions xD. I HATE electrode though a dark electrode could work. yeah I know...stupid idea.

Gymnotide
May 19th, 2010, 05:11 PM
Wait, I did a fakemon evolution of Electrode once lolol
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=3270714&postcount=1465

Picture in this post, cbf extracting -- http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=3303481&postcount=1497

SorakuFett
May 19th, 2010, 05:14 PM
I'd say that two more evolutions for Smeargle and Farfetch'd are needed... I've already drawn some Farfetch'd evo's called Far'way (Far Away) and Longone (Long Gone)

PiPVoda
May 19th, 2010, 05:16 PM
Wait, I did a fakemon evolution of Electrode once lolol
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=3270714&postcount=1465

hey your fakemon is pretty cool, but when I saw it's name (Axelorein) I though it was a combo of walrein and some other pkmn lol.

burst jolt and hyperkenesis sound like cool attacks, though I wonder with such a clumsy pokemon Alexorein would be a mess on the field :P. It's like eating sloppy joes, all neat when you make it then when you dig into it the sloppy comes out.

SorakuFett
May 19th, 2010, 05:17 PM
It'd probably be shaped like a Morning Star, white ball with Red Spikes, or Red ball with white spikes

DoctorFred
May 19th, 2010, 05:18 PM
Castform evo - OVERCAST
Kecleon evo - CAMOFLEON
Herracross evo - PERMACROSS
Pinsir evo - SLASHIR
Electrode evo - ATOMIC-ORB

Cherrim
May 19th, 2010, 05:39 PM
We have Voltorb, Electrode, that's only 2. But what about a third?
I already know Electrode is already a word.. So for the third evolution, why not call it Electrolyre? (Don't know how to spell it O_o)

Merged your Electrode thread into the general "New evolutions" thread. :)

Timbjerr
May 19th, 2010, 06:16 PM
I really think that pachirisu needs an evolution.
along with:
snorlax
jynx
wailord

I think snorlax should get an evo that should be dual type-normal/fighting using the energy its stored for the many years(or minutes)and it should have an ability much like that of vigoroth

...lolwut?

Do you guys realize that Snorlax has some of the highest stats amongst nonlegendary pokemon? Unless its stat spreads are all lateral (similar to Scyther/Scizor evolution), the evolved Snorlax will be extremely overpowered. :O

adhdguitar
May 19th, 2010, 06:24 PM
Yeah, Snorlax is the last Pokemon that needs an evo. Jynx could use one and Wailord could as well, stat-wise, but what would a Wailord evolution look like?

Chocos0
May 19th, 2010, 07:30 PM
Merged your Electrode thread into the general "New evolutions" thread. :)

LOL, thanks, I'm new here and I don't know all threads involving different topics.

--Snorlax evolution.

A fatter, over sized, bigger bear? LOL, I can't imagine that happening...

whodathunk
May 19th, 2010, 07:35 PM
evolving legends. nuff said

Alpha_Spike
May 19th, 2010, 11:51 PM
evolving legends. nuff said
Won't ever happen because Pokemon shows how Legends are meant to be: Unchangable throughout all time. But doing what they did with Manaphy and Phione is a good idea cause it shows that Legends can give birth to new legends.

Some evos/prevos I'd love to see:
Sneasel prevo
Eeveelutions of Steel, Dragon, Flying

chinkeeyong
May 20th, 2010, 12:40 AM
Has anyone mentioned Mawile?

AuraGaurdian
May 20th, 2010, 01:11 AM
More eeveelutions plez!!!
Oh and Id have to agree with the snorlax thing sorry friend never going to happen same with the legendaries.

curiousnathan
May 20th, 2010, 01:27 AM
I would really like to see these evolutions.
Tauros ---> Trauros
Dusprance ---> Mosparance
Salbeye ---> Crystileye
Jynx ---> Quadrlix
Farfetch'd ---> Flyfetch'd
Tropius ---> Metropolous.
Miltank:

AuraGaurdian
May 20th, 2010, 01:37 AM
Oh yeah tauros I want him to evolve.
Also no offense but soesnt metropolous mean a futuristic city (no offense inteded)

Townlain03
May 20th, 2010, 04:03 AM
maybe it would turn to like a steel/grass type and be called metropius insteasd and evolve when traded with up-grade pronounced (meh-tro-pius)

MartinJF
May 20th, 2010, 05:37 AM
Pachirisu
Ratticate
Stantler (maybe pre-evo)
Magcargo
Tropius

Cloudfall
May 20th, 2010, 06:06 AM
It would be nice to see pre-evos for Spiritomb and Sharpedo.

Also, Ground and Rock-type Eeveelutions! <3

Swift!
May 20th, 2010, 07:10 AM
Ok, let's see here...

Farfetch'd - I'd like to see a pre-evo (Farfledg'd FTW!) and maybe an evo for this one.

Kangaskhan - We need a Kangaskid already and also a split from that so that there could be a male version.

Pinsir - I guess it couldn't hurt to give Pinsir an evo, but then you'd probably have to give one to Heracross as well.

Tauros - A pre-evo that has a split evolution so that it can evolve into either Tauros or Miltank depending on if it's male or female.

Lapras - I'd like to see a pre-evo. It would be so cute. x3

Dunsparce - It's such a terrible Pokemon right now, it needs an evo.

Qwilfish - Could also use an evo.

Heracross - See Pinsir.

Skarmory - A pre-evo would be nice, but I suppose it doesn't need one as desperately as some other Pokemon do.

Miltank - See Tauros.

Spinda - A bigger, badder, crazier panda. :D

Castform - I'm kinda iffy about this one. An evo would hopefully make it more useful, but it's just fine the way it is as a novelty Pokemon.

Luvdisc - Definitely needs an evo.

Those are just the Pokemon who currently don't have any evo's, but I can't be bothered going through every other Pokemon and picking out which ones need another evo.

Timbjerr
May 20th, 2010, 08:20 AM
I got this via VM a little while back, and I couldn't agree more. :D

I had an idea for a Poison/Steel (with Levitate) evolution of Qwilfish once. One of those undersea mine/depth charge thingies. With poison tips, of course.

If not Qwilfish, I can see Weezing having an evolution wit ha similar typing (and levitate). >:D

cardboardbox
May 20th, 2010, 08:21 AM
Well I'm definitely more into collecting than battling, and I always love the obscure Pokemon no-one uses so I'd like to some of the neglected, no evolution families expanded.

Zangoose or Relicanth evolutions would be a nice touch, they never got as much attention as their awesome design deserved.
Dunsparce, I was surprised they didn't evolve in Gen IV, it's way overdue SOMETHING to boost the poor guy XD
Sableye. When I first played Gen III, I hadn't read or looked up ANY potential spoiler info, caught one thinking it's pretty small, weak, looks like it'll evolve.. Got it to 35 before eventually giving up and looking online to see what level it needed, oh look, IT DOESN'T. :( That was annoying.

Having said all this, I <3 Lickitung, and metaphorically wet myself with excitement when I heard it would evolve in Gen IV. I wish I had never laid eyes on that ugly blob of jelly :( :(

Garland
May 20th, 2010, 09:18 AM
I can guarantee there will be more baby evolutions. There will definitely be more pre-evos. Though the prospect of new evolutions (apart from Eevee) is small.

Dragonika
May 20th, 2010, 09:51 AM
ive been reading everyones post and seriously guys what is going on

what about shuckle !!!!

it needs to turn in to a big dirty super tortoise or something :D

AuraGaurdian
May 20th, 2010, 10:49 PM
maybe it would turn to like a steel/grass type and be called metropius insteasd and evolve when traded with up-grade pronounced (meh-tro-pius)
Yes now that would be a good idea but maybe if instead of upgrade he was carrying a metal coat to evolve you know like scyther and ummmmm.... well theres probably someone else but I cant remember who.......yeah.

cardboardbox
May 21st, 2010, 12:59 AM
ive been reading everyones post and seriously guys what is going on

what about shuckle !!!!

it needs to turn in to a big dirty super tortoise or something :D

I dunno, Shuckle's already got it's 'thing' going on with the stupidly high defense, maybe an evo would be overpowered. And if it did evolve, it wouldn't be a tortoise :P if you want a big dirty super tortoise you're better off hoping for Torkoal to evolve - which is one I missed off earlier. The sprite looks big in R/S/E so I wasn't sure if it would evolve but when I saw it in Colosseum I expected an evolution, it's tiny XD

Ninja Caterpie
May 21st, 2010, 01:09 AM
Ok, let's see here...

Farfetch'd - I'd like to see a pre-evo (Farfledg'd FTW!) and maybe an evo for this one.

Kangaskhan - We need a Kangaskid already and also a split from that so that there could be a male version.

Pinsir - I guess it couldn't hurt to give Pinsir an evo, but then you'd probably have to give one to Heracross as well.

Tauros - A pre-evo that has a split evolution so that it can evolve into either Tauros or Miltank depending on if it's male or female.

Lapras - I'd like to see a pre-evo. It would be so cute. x3

Dunsparce - It's such a terrible Pokemon right now, it needs an evo.

Qwilfish - Could also use an evo.

Heracross - See Pinsir.

Skarmory - A pre-evo would be nice, but I suppose it doesn't need one as desperately as some other Pokemon do.

Miltank - See Tauros.

Spinda - A bigger, badder, crazier panda. :D

Castform - I'm kinda iffy about this one. An evo would hopefully make it more useful, but it's just fine the way it is as a novelty Pokemon.

Luvdisc - Definitely needs an evo.

Those are just the Pokemon who currently don't have any evo's, but I can't be bothered going through every other Pokemon and picking out which ones need another evo.

I agree with most of the above, except for the underlined.

Just because Heracross and Pinsir are similar doesn't mean both get evos at the same time. There's one big difference between them - Heracross is actually good.

Arma
May 21st, 2010, 01:55 AM
They could give Pinsir an evo, but it's base stat total should be kept at 500, the same as Scyther's and Scizor's.

Pesonally, I don't think every non-legendary pokemon should be able to evolve, many Gen IV evolutions screwed up some cool ( but weak) pokemon, like Tangela and Lickitung.

And please NO MORE EEVEELUTIONS.

blaze_the_cat
May 21st, 2010, 02:37 AM
Weezing Evo.

The logical name i could thing up of is Hacking. (Koffing, Weezing, Hacking. All relate to our mouth expelling air.)

Koffing had the small Skull and Crossbones, Weezing had the larger.

Maybe for Hacking, change it to a biohazard symbol, to show it has gone to the next level, from Poisonous to Biohazardous.

Koffing had one head, Weezing had 2. Would it have 3 Heads, 4 heads?

curiousnathan
May 21st, 2010, 03:06 AM
Leave snorlax alone, it would be a ridiculous evolution to occur.

Torkoal: I need of a good high defense evolution, not to much of a fan of 'baby pokemon'. Maybe Torburn? Just an idea.

Mawile: Yes yes and yes! It is desperate need of an evolution it would be great too. Maybe a 3 mouthed steel/fighting?

Pachirisu: It could have a pretty cool evolution; Sparkarichu would be sweet don't you think? Longer teeth, bur not too long like a raticate's.

Stantler: It could have an alright evolution. Maybe not though. :cer_confused:

Smeargle: Is a good candidate, hrmm the more I think I about it the better it gets.. Smoogle. With tripple paintrbushes for tails like three arms for Ambipom.

Castform: Alright, Blastform or Lastform or something on that line at least..

Luvdisc: Lustdisc a larger double edged luvdisc that sparkles when spun?

Sam_
May 21st, 2010, 03:22 AM
Ariados and Ledian definately, theyre some of the most horriffic Pokemon created and need a facelift.

musesum626
May 21st, 2010, 04:34 AM
I would prefer to have less pre-evos than evolutions, but some I would like, such as a calf that can become Tauros or Miltank, and the baby Kangaskhan, which could also evolve into a male version.

As for evolutions:

Mawile: This guy's in desperate need of one. Maybe it could have higher HP or Speed, though the latter wouldn't make as much sense since it's supposed to deceive enemies and so wouldn't require a lot of speed.

Sableye: It had slightly more rounded stats than Mawile, but the same total, and also they're counterparts, so it makes sense.

Banette: It was another version counterpart, but only Dusclops got one, so I think Banette needs one as well.

Dunsparce: Pretty much what everyone else was saying about making this weak little guy get an awesome and powerful evolution. I think it should at least be part Ground, and as for the other type, either keep it a snake and make it Normal, or make it a dragon.

Absol: I just really like Absol and think an evolution would be amazing.

Luvdisc: I don't care too much about this one, but really, it's weak and doesn't have a big "gimmick" like Farfetch'd or Delibird, and so it should evolve. Maybe I would give it more attention if it had an awesome evolution.

Qwilfish: It could use an evolution.

Ariados: I should become a powerful tarantula or something, and this time, actually give it 8 legs!

ShinyMeganium
May 21st, 2010, 06:17 AM
Farfetch'd!

Also I'd want a Tauros+Miltank common prevolution, a Kangaskhan evolution+prevolution etc...

TheChroniclesofLance
May 21st, 2010, 10:13 AM
pre-evolved forms of trio legendaries

kitten forms of Raikou Entei and Suicune
baby chick forms of Zapdos, Articuno, and Moltres

others:

Heracross
Skarmory
Mawile

Townlain03
May 21st, 2010, 02:08 PM
pre-evolved forms of trio legendaries

kitten forms of Raikou Entei and Suicune
baby chick forms of Zapdos, Articuno, and Moltres

others:

Heracross
Skarmory
Mawile

dont think they'll ever do that and Raikou Entei and Suicune are dogs tard

knook
May 21st, 2010, 02:12 PM
To be honest I'd just like forms of Pokémon that don't already have evolutions.

And Townlain... They resemble Big Cats... They're called the legendary dogs but everyone already knows they're cats.

Bunny69
May 21st, 2010, 02:13 PM
we need a Kangaskahn pre Evo, as hatching out a baby kangaskahn with a baby kangaskahn IN it doesn't make sence.

.EJ
May 21st, 2010, 02:14 PM
Both of you are technically incorrect, they're called the Legendary Beasts since they exhibit both canine and feline attributes.

Also, I think that anything in the OU does not need an evo.

knook
May 21st, 2010, 02:16 PM
Both of you are technically incorrect, they're called the Legendary Beasts since they exhibit both canine and feline attributes.

Also, I think that anything in the OU does not need an evo.

But it's always fun to debate their origins.
I know the correct term is 'Legendary Beasts' but I do strongly feel that they are more feline than canine.

Townlain03
May 21st, 2010, 02:17 PM
the only one i could ever see being anything liek a cat would be raikou because of the teeth making it a saber-toothed tiger type thing but u can tell suicune is a dog and entei well kinda in between

.EJ
May 21st, 2010, 02:20 PM
Kangaskhan pre-evo, YES!

But it's always fun to debate their origins.
I know the correct term is 'Legendary Beasts' but I do strongly feel that they are more feline than canine.

No worries; everybody's got their opinion.

knook
May 21st, 2010, 02:22 PM
Kangaskhan pre-evo, YES!

What about an evolution for Kangaskhan as well?
Then again Kangaskhan is already very powerful so perhaps it wouldn't be the best idea.

About8Zombies
May 21st, 2010, 02:23 PM
Gastrodon [would be cool]
Skarmory [some kind of steel/Dark type evo]
Roselia [ should have a male evo]
Heracross [an almighty bug destroyer of worlds]
Marowak [could use an evo]

Kingler5
May 21st, 2010, 02:25 PM
Mawile-Jawile
Kingler-Prawnler
Scizor-Blador

LOL. these ideas might not work, but I think these are pretty good ideas.

.EJ
May 21st, 2010, 02:29 PM
What about an evolution for Kangaskhan as well?
Then again Kangaskhan is already very powerful so perhaps it wouldn't be the best idea.

I'm training a Kangaskhan right now (like exactly right now) so I would say it is decently strong. Some pokemon are just meant to be UU.

About8Zombies
May 21st, 2010, 02:30 PM
Spiritomb-Spiriton
Herracross-Herraking
Hariyama-Hariyhamma
Exeggutor-Exeking

Highly unlikley though

knook
May 21st, 2010, 02:31 PM
I'm training a Kangaskhan right now (like exactly right now) so I would say it is decently strong. Some pokemon are just meant to be UU.

I don't really know many people who play Pokémon and... I don't post much here. Feel free not to answer as it may seem stupid to ask but is Kangaskhan and under-used Pokémon?

.EJ
May 21st, 2010, 02:33 PM
I don't really know many people who play Pokémon and... I don't post much here. Feel free not to answer as it may seem stupid to ask but is Kangaskhan and under-used Pokémon?

Yep, Kangaskhan is UU. It simply can't complete well with the likes of the OU tier. It's not impossible to win with one but it's just harder to do it.

knook
May 21st, 2010, 02:34 PM
Yep, Kangaskhan is UU. It simply can't complete well with the likes of the OU tier. It's not impossible to win with one but it's just harder to do it.

So you'd support him receiving a new evolutionary form?

.EJ
May 21st, 2010, 02:39 PM
Nah no way. Some pokemon just don't need an evolution. You'd be risking another Magmortar/Electivire screw-up addition.

knook
May 21st, 2010, 02:46 PM
Nah no way. Some pokemon just don't need an evolution. You'd be risking another Magmortar/Electivire screw-up addition.

Or Rhyperior... God that thing almost made me want to cry.

Dr Glocktor
May 21st, 2010, 05:21 PM
Eevee needs a dragon type evo to round off its covering of all the special type, and a normal type evo just cause.

Hessian
May 21st, 2010, 05:42 PM
Every single-evo poke in OU needs a pre-evo so I can run them in UU :PPPPPP

Xanatos13
May 21st, 2010, 05:52 PM
Tauros fan club? ^_^

I want a Tauros pre-evo & evo, a Kangaskhan pre-evo, and... A Lapras pre-evo. ^_^

blaze_the_cat
May 21st, 2010, 06:08 PM
Eevee needs a dragon type evo to round off its covering of all the special type, and a normal type evo just cause.

Id rather a Steel or Poison Eevee evo.

seeker
May 22nd, 2010, 04:19 AM
After seeing Gen 4's attempts at adding more pokemon to the evolution chain of pokemon that were made prior, I'm not too keen on seeing some more in B&W. In saying that though, if they could come up with a few decent evolutions it would be nice to see. I'm not sure if we need any more eveelutions but I think pokemon will probably aim to have an eeveelution for every type for example; a steel type eeveelution. I also think Dunsparce is in the need of an evo seeing as it's pretty dull as it is. I would also say Shuckle but given it's defence stats currently I can't imagine it will get any more powerful, unless it takes a horozontal evolution and swtiches it's attack with it's defence or something.

I don't hope for too many new evolutions, some chains need a little polishing off so I can see there being pokemon added to those but overall I hope to see new pokemon and evolution chains rather than adding on to what we currently have.

Mew~
May 22nd, 2010, 08:10 AM
What I really want the most is a branch evolution for teddiursa!!! Or at least some more branch evolutions!

coolkidmitch
May 22nd, 2010, 09:30 AM
Jynx needs a next evolution, in my opinion. I love using her but she really needs some extra help. There are a lot of additions I would love to actually see, but I know will probably never happen. I think things like Lovedisc and Corsola could use a little boast, and I agree with Dunsparce comment, totally needs a little added boost. Even Stantler could use a next chain evolution. I would just like to the game to round itself off that way you have more options in battle as opposed to having to stick with OU pokes all the time, it's a little annoying.

redskinsfan
May 22nd, 2010, 12:01 PM
I'd like to see evos for pinsir, marowak, persian, zangoose, and absol. I know it seems like a lot, but it would make these pokemon a lot cooler and a lot better.

myrrh25
May 22nd, 2010, 12:17 PM
I'd like to see evos for pinsir, marowak, persian, zangoose, and absol. I know it seems like a lot, but it would make these pokemon a lot cooler and a lot better.

No Marowak evolution, and I have reason.
"In Red & Blue, Marowak was originally supposed to evolve into Kangaskhan, but GameFreak removed it from the game files last minute. This was actually what created MissingNo, this is why MissingNo evolves into Kangaskhan. They had to replace the evolution files for Marowak > Kangaskhan somewhere, so they placed it in Cinnibar Island. This may also be why we don't/never will have a baby Kangaskhan, because under that little head of his in his mothers pouch, is a Cubone without its skull-mask. This may also be why "The skull on Cubone's head is that of its dead mother." - a dead Kangaskhan, Cubone runs around with a Kangaskhan's skull on its head, and while that Kangaskhan is still alive, it has no skull to put on its head."

Now, when I heard this for the first time my mind was blown, but it also kind of makes sense when you read that paragraph over a few times.

So theres your reason for not having a Marowak evolution, and also not to have a baby Kangaskhan, the reason being; there already is one, just not in the same evolution chain. :)

thepsynergist
May 22nd, 2010, 12:29 PM
I've made a few new Evo's and Prevo's to my Pokemon Pyrite game.

Here's a few to check out.

Skeletank (http://www.deviantart.com/download/58486782/Skeletank_by_RockoTheTaco.png) Evolves from Marowak
Amnest (http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs45/f/2009/145/1/5/Amnest_by_PrismSHN_001.png) <- Warning, file rather large. Evolves from Absol
Kubluhkhan (http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc135/thepsynergist/539.png) Evolves into Kangaskhan
Calfarce (http://www.deviantart.com/download/59235599/Calfarce_by_RockoTheTaco.jpg) Evolves into Miltank or Tauros depending on gender.
Ourobore (http://www.deviantart.com/download/122026866/Ourobore_by_RockoTheTaco.png) <- Large File Evolves from Dunsparce
Kumorisu (http://www.deviantart.com/download/121997207/Kumorisu_by_RockoTheTaco.png) <- Large File Evolves from Pachirisu
Fabricat'd (http://www.deviantart.com/download/58788590/Brikait__d_by_RockoTheTaco.png) Evolves from Farfetch'd

So, if you think those are cool, you can thank my sprite artists, RTaco, and PrismSHN-001.

Alpha King
May 22nd, 2010, 03:17 PM
Am I the only one who thinks it'd be cool to have a Quilfish evo?

Mortalis
May 22nd, 2010, 03:26 PM
A Mawile evolution would be amazing. I've always loved Mawile ... but since It did not evolve, I started to dislike it more every generation. But really, Quilfish and Remoraid need evoloutions ... without them I seem to think they're weak, because they're a single fish Pokemon. Yuck.

Aureol
May 22nd, 2010, 03:35 PM
I'm hesitant to give many Pokemon evolutions, mostly because most of them are designed as if they were the final stage (which they originally were), such as Magmar and Electabuzz. Both of their evolutions, while needed, seemed unnatural. If we're going to tack on evolutions to Pokemon like these, I wish they weren't true evolutions, but more altered evolutions like Scyther>Scizor: Scyther didn't evolve in the sense of becoming a bigger, badder monster, but it evolved in the way that it became a more useful form of itself. Both their stat totals are equal, and it seems that either one could be final (although Scizor is obviously superior).

Others, like Magnezone, worked because the stage before, in this case Magneton, looked like it had a little growing room left. So, I would like to see evolutions for many smaller Pokemon (Mawile and Farfetch'd come to mind), but I'd prefer more of the evolution Scyther got for ones like Jynx, where they didn't grow more powerful: simply more useful.

A Mawile evolution would be amazing. I've always loved Mawile ... but since It did not evolve, I started to dislike it more every generation. But really, Quilfish and Remoraid need evoloutions ...

Remoraid evolves into Octillery :P Otherwise, I agree with you: Qwilfish and Mawile are both pretty lacking.

Pearlone
May 22nd, 2010, 03:40 PM
I'd love to see an evolution of Jynx, like Electabuzz and Magmar had ones afterwards. Pre-Evo and/or Evo of Pinsir, Heracross. I think that Girafarig could have one. Plusle and Minun evo's would be nice too. Banette (ghost type) should get an evo, cause dusclops got one. luvdisc? and i dont feel like posting any others.

Mortalis
May 22nd, 2010, 03:48 PM
Remoraid evolves into Octillery :P Otherwise, I agree with you: Qwilfish and Mawile are both pretty lacking.

WWWHAAAT ?!
Since when? Why was I not aware of this? And why does a fish evolve into an octopus ... Oh my gosh, I'm so behind. *crawls into ball form on floor*

Aureol
May 22nd, 2010, 05:01 PM
^Haha, don't worry about it. When I first heard that, I looked it up in 3 different places just to be sure. One of the more unnatural evolutions, IMHO.

Mortalis
May 22nd, 2010, 05:06 PM
^Haha, don't worry about it. When I first heard that, I looked it up in 3 different places just to be sure. One of the more unnatural evolutions, IMHO.

I heavily agree with you, haha. Oh, well, good to know I'm not alone.
Anyways, more evolution's I'd love to see is Sableye, Tropius, Jynx, Absol and perhaps more exciting eeveelutions; flying, bug, ground / rock, ghost and / or dragon.

bahaha. Dragon Eevee would be over powered and over used. I can see it now.

NuclearWizard
May 22nd, 2010, 05:10 PM
No Marowak evolution, and I have reason.
"In Red & Blue, Marowak was originally supposed to evolve into Kangaskhan, but GameFreak removed it from the game files last minute. This was actually what created MissingNo, this is why MissingNo evolves into Kangaskhan. They had to replace the evolution files for Marowak > Kangaskhan somewhere, so they placed it in Cinnibar Island. This may also be why we don't/never will have a baby Kangaskhan, because under that little head of his in his mothers pouch, is a Cubone without its skull-mask. This may also be why "The skull on Cubone's head is that of its dead mother." - a dead Kangaskhan, Cubone runs around with a Kangaskhan's skull on its head, and while that Kangaskhan is still alive, it has no skull to put on its head."

Now, when I heard this for the first time my mind was blown, but it also kind of makes sense when you read that paragraph over a few times.

So theres your reason for not having a Marowak evolution, and also not to have a baby Kangaskhan, the reason being; there already is one, just not in the same evolution chain. :)
So I heard you like popular fanfiction instead of the official Nintendo explanation dawg.

I would like a Lapras evolution. And maybe evolve some legends for lulz.

Thorns
May 22nd, 2010, 05:13 PM
Idea for Mightyena evolution.

Gruffyena XD

Pearlone
May 22nd, 2010, 05:15 PM
Idea for Mightyena evolution.

Gruffyena XD

you did not just post that j/k. True Mightyena is a pretty weak pokemon, considering its Dark type. Evo would be useful

Mudkipable
May 22nd, 2010, 05:20 PM
Maybe the flying Eeveelution (if it comes) could be called Aereon :o

shoot me if somebody said that already D:

thepsynergist
May 22nd, 2010, 05:22 PM
Maybe the flying Eeveelution (if it comes) could be called Aereon :o

shoot me if somebody said that already D:
The one in my game is called Zepherion.

Swift!
May 22nd, 2010, 05:34 PM
I agree with most of the above, except for the underlined.

Just because Heracross and Pinsir are similar doesn't mean both get evos at the same time. There's one big difference between them - Heracross is actually good.

I guess you're right, just as long as they don't make the Pinsir evo too strong. If it were to surpass Heracross then people would probably start demanding an evo for Heracross. Leveling the playing field a bit would be good though.

batmon
May 22nd, 2010, 05:54 PM
Dunsparce and Farfech'd still need evos.

Aureol
May 22nd, 2010, 06:02 PM
I guess you're right, just as long as they don't make the Pinsir evo too strong. If it were to surpass Heracross then people would probably start demanding an evo for Heracross. Leveling the playing field a bit would be good though.

I've always seen Scyther and Pinsir as counterparts, so even though I liked Scyther more, I was pretty depressed to learn Pinsir got left in the dust. I think that Pinsir should get an evolution pretty similar to Scyther: one where the stat totals aren't better, but the stats are put in more useful spots, and Pinsir gets a new type on top of that. Maybe Bug/Ground or Bug/Electric or something (not as good as Bug/Steel, sure, but an improvement nonetheless).

.EJ
May 22nd, 2010, 06:21 PM
I agree with the Tropius, Farfetch'd, Delibird, and Dunspace suggestions. Not with Absol, he's already at base 130 attack.

BleuVII
May 22nd, 2010, 10:50 PM
I've made a few new Evo's and Prevo's to my Pokemon Pyrite game.

Here's a few to check out.

Skeletank (http://www.deviantart.com/download/58486782/Skeletank_by_RockoTheTaco.png) Evolves from Marowak
Amnest (http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs45/f/2009/145/1/5/Amnest_by_PrismSHN_001.png) <- Warning, file rather large. Evolves from Absol
Kubluhkhan (http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc135/thepsynergist/539.png) Evolves into Kangaskhan
Calfarce (http://www.deviantart.com/download/59235599/Calfarce_by_RockoTheTaco.jpg) Evolves into Miltank or Tauros depending on gender.
Ourobore (http://www.deviantart.com/download/122026866/Ourobore_by_RockoTheTaco.png) <- Large File Evolves from Dunsparce
Kumorisu (http://www.deviantart.com/download/121997207/Kumorisu_by_RockoTheTaco.png) <- Large File Evolves from Pachirisu
Fabricat'd (http://www.deviantart.com/download/58788590/Brikait__d_by_RockoTheTaco.png) Evolves from Farfetch'd

So, if you think those are cool, you can thank my sprite artists, RTaco, and PrismSHN-001.

Hey! those are pretty cool! I especially love Skeletank and Fabricat'd. Kumorisu... cloud squirrel? I guess it makes sense since you made it into a flying squirrel, but I'm still partial to my "Inarisu (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=219233)" :3 (I really think that Pachirisu should remain a pure electric type throughout its evolutions.) The NAMES are actually really good though. Did you come up with them, or did someone else on your team?

thepsynergist
May 22nd, 2010, 11:41 PM
I came up with Kubluhkhan, the rest are from my 2 sprite artists.

MistahDude
May 23rd, 2010, 12:06 AM
I'm all for the idea of a male kangaskhan
I dont think anyone has mentioned at all about the awesomeness of Corsola: pre-evo and evo
I think a mix of pinsir and heracross pre-evo that evolves via stats
Evo for Medicham
Arbok evo
Lickitung pre-evo
Granbull evo
Chansey got an evo what about clefable and wigglytuff
scyther pre-evo
Crawdaunt evo
Spoink alt evo
Magikap alt evo
Claydol evo
Mantine evo
Staryu alt evo
Golduck evo
male Combee like Vespikin
New Tyrogue like Hitmonsumo
Donphan evo
Alts for the pseudo 2nd forms
evos for the fossils
Way too many

You left out the most important pokemon that needs an Evolution.
DUNSPARCE!

RocketAdmin.
May 23rd, 2010, 02:11 AM
All that I want, is an alternate evolution for Dragoniar. Something that actually looks like it. It would be sooo cool, as Dragonair is already awesome, but I hate Dragonite.

Blue
May 23rd, 2010, 02:19 AM
I think Zangoose deserve's an evolution, I can just see the pre-evolution or the evolution looking awesome

dead-man-walking
May 23rd, 2010, 03:14 AM
Dunsparce, Absol, Jynx, Heracross, Pinsir, Skarmory, Tropius, Sableye, Spiritomb, and Drifblim. Needz moar love. <3

Kurumi
May 23rd, 2010, 04:46 AM
I want to see pokemon which has three evos,making family consist of four pokemon.

Skyline_333
May 23rd, 2010, 05:37 AM
The only one I can think of is Castform, which would evolve into Fourcast, which is effectively just a bigger Castform on a cloud. Whist we're on the topic of evos of previous pokemon, anyone think that a much better name for Bonsly would have been Seedyweedy?

Kanto_Johto
May 23rd, 2010, 08:42 AM
I think the most ridiculous thing I've heard all day is 'Heracross needs an evolution". Lol nah. Heracross is already amazingly good.

I think yes to a Dunsparce, Farfetch'd evolution, and yes to the Kangaskhan baby thing.

That whole Cubone/Kangaskhan thing blew my mind as well.

yoni159
May 23rd, 2010, 08:56 AM

I don't know if you noticed but there is a hybrid Pokemon. Phione can be obtained only by breeding Manaphy with Ditto.

Anyway, I think Jynx needs one and maybe also Mr. Mime, a pokemon connected to Miltank and Taorus, Eevee evolutions, Banette, Sableye,
more fire type pokemons(not evolutions connections), Girafarig, and of course Wailord.

☆DiaIsDia☆
May 23rd, 2010, 10:13 AM
I think:
Kangaskhan needs a pre-evo. You know, the thing in it's pouch.
Tropius needs an evo. A Grass/Dragon Evo.
Absol needs both pre-evo and evo. It's evo could be Dark/Dragon! =D
Lapras really needs both too.
Dunsparce is one of my favorites and it's treated like crap. Give it an evo. Dragon/Ground? =D xD
And more that I forgot... :(

BleuVII
May 23rd, 2010, 10:14 AM
I think the most ridiculous thing I've heard all day is 'Heracross needs an evolution". Lol nah. Heracross is already amazingly good.

Yup. I think that the relationship between Scyther and Scizor needs to be extended to Pinsir and Heracross. That is, same base stats, but re-arranged. Heracross would get a pure bug pre-evo. Pinsir... well, over on the "New Types?" thread, someone recently brought up glass type, which I think would be a great type to evolve Pinsir into.

Kanto_Johto
May 23rd, 2010, 11:03 AM
Yup. I think that the relationship between Scyther and Scizor needs to be extended to Pinsir and Heracross. That is, same base stats, but re-arranged. Heracross would get a pure bug pre-evo. Pinsir... well, over on the "New Types?" thread, someone recently brought up glass type, which I think would be a great type to evolve Pinsir into.Erm, what? Why would it be a great type to evolve him into? I'm not digging the 'Glass' type tbh. How does Pinsir represent anything that could evolve into a Glass type?

But yeah, I agree with you on the first bit. I wouldn't mind a baby Heracross. Just not a Heracross evolution.

May 23rd, 2010, 11:43 AM
I would like to see a Steel/Dragon evo for Steelix as it's based on a Wyrn a type of dragon plus it would put Dialga in league with Palkia, no longer having a unique type... Also pre evo and Evo for Tropious!

brian1666
May 23rd, 2010, 12:00 PM
Pachirichu!
Scizor!

I want evo's from them! :) :D :P
I like the 5th generation, but want Ruby/Sapphire remakes more! :P

May 23rd, 2010, 12:18 PM
What about a Sandslash evo, it would make it a good pure Ground... actually I don't think there are any pure three stage Ground types... all 3 stage ground types have another type... what about a Hypno evo!

tvoza2
May 23rd, 2010, 12:25 PM
Pachirichu!
Scicor!

I want evo's from them! :D

I would call it Scinor, A miniature Scyther w/ tiny wings and daggers instead of scythes. And Pachirichu sounds too close to Pikachu if you ask me. Personally I'd love gen 5's regional pokedex to lack all connections to Pikachu, I think 4 regions is enough. Miltank and Tarous should Evolve into a Full grown Cow and Bull. Also A Zangoose and Seviper evolution. And maybe a divergent evolution of Plusle and Minun, where how in the show it takes three magnemites to get a magneton, and 2 beldums to get a metang, and 2 metangs to get metagross.
Plusle +Minun=????
Arbok+Seviper=????
ect.

Hessian
May 23rd, 2010, 12:41 PM
SkarmBliss. nuff said ;d;d;d

cystar
May 23rd, 2010, 12:48 PM
Milktank/Tauros pre evo
Abosl evo Dark/Dragon
Make an alternet evo to Magicarp like instead of water/flying it would be pure water type and make it evolve into that at lvl 20 holding some new type of stone

.EJ
May 23rd, 2010, 12:51 PM
I think just slapping a dragon tag to anything is a horrible, HORRIBLE idea. How in the world could you possibly come up with a reason for that aside from "Its stats aren't very good" or "I think it sounds cool."

cystar
May 23rd, 2010, 12:52 PM
Absol looks like a dragon

.EJ
May 23rd, 2010, 01:01 PM
Absol looks like a dragon

I was referring to everybody else as a whole but let's consider it.

Dragon:
http://justanotheriphoneblog.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/dragon.jpg

Absol:
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/0/00/359Absol.png

Nah don't see it =/

cystar
May 23rd, 2010, 01:11 PM
hahah yeah i guess ur right

Harmony
May 23rd, 2010, 01:22 PM
I was referring to everybody else as a whole but let's consider it.

Dragon:
http://justanotheriphoneblog.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/dragon.jpg

Absol:
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/0/00/359Absol.png

Nah don't see it =/

Agreed. I'm all for absol getting a new evolution, but if it were to get one I can't see it being half dragon.
:(
As for new evolutions, I hope Evee and Girafarig get them. ( Even though I can't see girafarig getting one either lol)

May 23rd, 2010, 01:31 PM
Agreed. I'm all for absol getting a new evolution, but if it were to get one I can't see it being half dragon.
:(
As for new evolutions, I hope Evee and Girafarig get them. ( Even though I can't see girafarig getting one either lol)
Maybe Girafarig's back head grows bigger into a big chain chomp... and it's type would be Psychic/dark!

560cool.
May 23rd, 2010, 01:36 PM
I'd also like to see Camerupt evolve into something which would stand on two feet and have a volcano on its head !
And we NEED a Torkoal pre-evo. A baby turtle, anyone, to receive as an egg like Happiny in DP or Wynaut on RSE ?
Opinions ?

Hypno
May 23rd, 2010, 02:10 PM
What about a Sandslash evo, it would make it a good pure Ground... actually I don't think there are any pure three stage Ground types... all 3 stage ground types have another type... what about a Hypno evo!

Agreed on the Hypno evo.
Needs a little closer to Alakazam stats.

Aureol
May 23rd, 2010, 02:32 PM
Agreed on the Hypno evo.
Needs a little closer to Alakazam stats.

Nah, Hypno's fine. He's meant to be a special wall (which he does very well in the lower-tier competition). Alakazam is a sweeper. A Hypno evolution would probably be insane. All Hypno needs is some really good moves

Kid Ghandi
May 23rd, 2010, 02:44 PM
I want to see a pre-evolution of tentacruel, and corsola, and another evolution for corsola, say, a sea-bud Pokemon, and the cannon-sponge Pokemon.

Arma
May 23rd, 2010, 02:47 PM
Nah, Hypno's fine. He's meant to be a special wall (which he does very well in the lower-tier competition). Alakazam is a sweeper. A Hypno evolution would probably be insane. All Hypno needs is some really good moves

I thought he already had some?

I posted posted in this thread before, but I just discovered that Wormadam really needs an evolution. I dare to say that nobody has ever trained one, it doesn't have good stats and it looks plain ugly.