PDA

View Full Version : B/W: What animals do you think there will be?

Pages : [1] 2

God
May 15th, 2010, 07:27 PM
What animals do you think will be included in B/W?

Personally, I'm all for a praying mantis or a rhino.

Noah Ridgewood
May 15th, 2010, 07:28 PM
Call me strange, which I know I am, but one animal I would really like to see Pokémonized(?) would be an ostrich. I would really like to see how they would incorporate that kind of animal into a Pokémon and it would very likely grow to become one of my favorites. Something better than Doduo. :(

I'd also like to see a panda!

God
May 15th, 2010, 07:33 PM
Pandas! :D

It better not have like, three arms or something. :[

Waffle-San
May 15th, 2010, 07:34 PM
Cool word Patchisou. :P

I'm hoping for the Panda and Polar Bear as well as a true blue Dolphin but oddly my first and foremost desire is a Mandarin fish. The queen of Milotics!!

http://modernizedcaveman.com/pics/mandarinfish.gif
http://earthguide.ucsd.edu/DFL_ed_prelim/kinds/images/mandarinfish_large.jpg

Noah Ridgewood
May 15th, 2010, 07:34 PM

Pandas seem to be a very logical assumption, since they're black and white! Perhaps that'll even make it more unique and make it somewhat of a legendary like Rayquaza was in Generation III?

God
May 15th, 2010, 07:38 PM
To me, the panda would represent yin and yang. It's black and white, so to me it seems a logical assumption. Maybe a fusion of dark and..normal?

Kirbychu
May 15th, 2010, 07:41 PM
I'd rather just see Spinda evolve to get the respect it deserves. >:)

Samme!
May 15th, 2010, 07:47 PM
I've always thought that it would be awesome if there were a pokemon that resembled a Hippocamp, which was a creature in Greek mythology that had the front of a horse and the tail of a fish. n_n Or a Pegasus-like pokemon! :D

Umbreon_
May 15th, 2010, 07:54 PM
Fairies? o__O;

I think dogs with fins as well as tail. XD ; Do you think that'll make a good combination? x.x

Timbjerr
May 15th, 2010, 08:09 PM
There hasn't been a lemur-like pokemon yet, as far as I can think of...neither has there been a komodo dragon.

DXrobots
May 15th, 2010, 08:15 PM
I'd like to see an epic Lion pokemon

Dillon_68
May 15th, 2010, 08:40 PM
Turkey, Peacock, Zebra, Flying Squirrel, Vulture, those Roley Poley bugs

Monochrome
May 15th, 2010, 08:40 PM
Well Scyther=Mantis... Rhyhorn= Rhino.... Spinda= some sort of panda XD... Entei= Lion.... I'm looking forward to Pokemon based off of ancient creatures, those are always the most interesting. But more than anything I want humanoid Pokemon.

GlitchCity
May 15th, 2010, 08:49 PM
Im praying for a dolphin, and a chinese dragon :]

Toxicroak
May 15th, 2010, 10:01 PM
Im hoping for a rabbit or guinea pig pokemon :D

Esper
May 15th, 2010, 10:13 PM
I want more object-based pokemon. Maybe object isn't the right word. Pokemon not necessarily based on plants/animals, like how Voltorb is a pokeball, Shuppet is one of those paper ghosts, and Drifloon is a balloon.

A finch pokemon would be a nice nod to Darwin. They could have different designs like Shellos depending on where they're found.

loliwin
May 15th, 2010, 10:17 PM
I really really really want a Jaguar pokemon. Maybe something infected with lots of fire pillars on its body I say? XD

sampika08
May 16th, 2010, 04:29 AM
They have covered most things:-
Tiger
Dolphin
all i cant think of

Mujahid
May 16th, 2010, 05:19 AM
A freakin tarantula !!...spinarak/ariados were not even spiders.. 6 legs ??
A komodo dragon...that thing is like the the most awesome reptile on the planet..and we don't have a poke for it..comeon
Pistol shrimp...youtube it and u'll know what i'm talking about..
I want them soooooo bad !!

Zeph.
May 16th, 2010, 06:14 AM
Call me wierd - but I'd like to see a brachiosaurus pokemon. From a fossil maybe? o.O

BeachBoy
May 16th, 2010, 06:16 AM
Dilophosaurus is all I want, please and thank you. :)

Ikwaylx
May 16th, 2010, 06:20 AM
Since Pokemon games seem to love having a canine based Pokemon in every generation, I'm all for seeing a Mastiff being designed.
http://www.golivewire.com/forums/img.cgi?i=65979
D'awww.

Hamilton
May 16th, 2010, 06:27 AM
Kitty
Cute, but not weak (and not normal type)
nuff' said

Bluerang1
May 16th, 2010, 06:39 AM
I want to see something that doesn't exist. Though I really liked the idea of a Peacock, Grass/Flying starter. Maybe next year as I don't want it to be a wild Pokemon. Then again, Peacocks do seem quite Safari Zone-ish.

The Cynic
May 16th, 2010, 06:46 AM

Isn't Scyther based on a mantis? Don't the Rhyhorn and Nidoran families both have major rhino traits?

Spinda was based on a panda.

I fancy flamingos, electric eels, anacondas, polar bears, flying squirrels (Pachirisu evo!), marmots, dolphins, orcas, peafowl, woodpecker, swans, centipedes/milipedes, cockroaces, fleas, mosquitos, locusts, lionfish, clownfish, hammerhead sharks, hummingbirds, platypi, squid, sailfish, zebras, koalas, goats, okapis, komodo dragons, ants, geese, lemurs, and llamas.

Is that too much to ask GameFreak?

JAK3
May 16th, 2010, 02:53 PM
Their are so many Animals in the world, most being fish, but the Pokemon I hope to see is more bug's. Their are alot of bug's in the world, so any design would work, plus, bug Pokemon are cool, and their should be more of them.

God
May 16th, 2010, 09:28 PM
Isn't Scyther based on a mantis? Don't the Rhyhorn and Nidoran families both have major rhino traits?

I think Nidoran was just a random animal, but yeah, Rhyorn was based on a rhino. XD

Redrup
May 16th, 2010, 09:42 PM
I don't think there has been a panther Pokémon yet.

I love panthers. They're sleek and stunning creatures.

I'd make it dual-type, with Grass & Dark, perhaps.

SonofWiseii
May 17th, 2010, 02:54 AM
You know, I don't think they've made a Pokemon based off of a phasmid yet...

A Pixy
May 17th, 2010, 03:07 AM
The fossils should be dinosaurs.

Real dinosaurs.

Tyrannosauruses and things like that.

vibratingcat
May 17th, 2010, 04:36 AM
more bats! the crobat family was cool we need something new, mayb a ghost bat or flying fox. mosquito pokemon would b sick too. and spiders! XD

Haza
May 17th, 2010, 04:58 AM
I'm still waiting on my speedy Electric-Type Ocelot --> Cheetah line ^_^

BHwolfgang
May 17th, 2010, 05:25 AM
I don't know if one is made yet, but it would be really cool to have a Sword Fish Pokemon. I also agree that an Osctrich Pokemon needs to made. It's too cool of an animal to not have become a Pokemon already.

Alternative
May 17th, 2010, 05:36 AM
I wouldn't mind seeing a tree Pokemon that isn't Sudowoodo. I mean a giant tree that will sometimes hold a random berry or something.

Also a Kevin bird from tht UP movie.

Shiny Quagsire
May 17th, 2010, 05:39 AM
@above
lol at the kevin bird. I think it's a snipe...

An iquana would be nice as a pokemon.

Sammuthegreat
May 17th, 2010, 08:02 AM
Archaeopteryx, some sort of true big cat - panther, cougar, lion, leopard, lion or tiger. And a properly done gorilla. Not a skinny monkey, like Infernape, or a fat lazy sloth-gorilla like Slaking. A proper, big tough gorilla. Preferably Rock/Fighting or something cool like that.

Finally, a polar bear! My favourite animal really needs to be made into a Pokemon. It'd be awesome to have a properly tough Ice-type - Ice/Fighting? Ice/Steel? Ice/Electric?

Kombat
May 17th, 2010, 08:06 AM
A Day Evolution of Wurmple/. Silcoon =morning
Cascoon=Night
Warcoon=Day:D

Porygon-Z
May 17th, 2010, 08:10 AM

Well we already have Scyther and Rhyhorn, so that's been covered.

I'd like to see more bird pokemon...lolz, I'm kidding obviously! There are way too many of them!

I think everything worth covering has been covered to be honest.

apocalypseArisen
May 17th, 2010, 08:54 AM
I would love a wolf-based pokemon, not so much a dog. A gorilla would also be great.

Redrup
May 17th, 2010, 08:56 AM
A Gorilla-esque Pokémon would be good. Nice suggestion. :)

Gorilla & Panther please, Game Freak.

Cherrim
May 17th, 2010, 09:06 AM
Geese. D:

There are no geese in the Pokémon world. I need a goose Pokémon so I can get on with my "Canadian Pokémon" brainstorming. D: I may hate Canada Geese but they are, sadly, an important part of our ecosystem. 8(

Fiery Dash
May 18th, 2010, 11:55 AM
i'd like a koala[grass], kangaroo[fight], panda[grass?], betta fighting fish[water, fight], dophin[water], polar bear[ice], a yeti (some say abomasnow is, but i count it as a christmas tree.. it would be more better if it combine the yeti and viking)[ice, fighting]

evolution for houndoom, farfetch'd and some pokemon would be great~

The Cynic
May 18th, 2010, 12:46 PM
You're all going to hate me.

I don't think there has been a panther Pokémon yet.

I love panthers. They're sleek and stunning creatures.

I'd make it dual-type, with Grass & Dark, perhaps.

Luxray = Panther

The fossils should be dinosaurs.

Real dinosaurs.

Tyrannosauruses and things like that.

Tyranitar = Tyrannosaurus

more bats! the crobat family was cool we need something new, mayb a ghost bat or flying fox. mosquito pokemon would b sick too. and spiders! XD

Spinerak + Ariados = Spider

I don't know if one is made yet, but it would be really cool to have a Sword Fish Pokemon. I also agree that an Osctrich Pokemon needs to made. It's too cool of an animal to not have become a Pokemon already.

Dodrio = Ostrich

I wouldn't mind seeing a tree Pokemon that isn't Sudowoodo. I mean a giant tree that will sometimes hold a random berry or something.

Also a Kevin bird from tht UP movie.

Shiftry + Tropius + Exeggutor = A Tree

I would love a wolf-based pokemon, not so much a dog. A gorilla would also be great.

Mightyena = Wolf

Samme!
May 18th, 2010, 12:46 PM
Couldn't Breloom be considered a Kangaroo-esque Pokemon? I would love to see a Polar Bear based Pokemon too. When the starters' silhouettes were released, I had originally thought that there was going to be a Polar Bear based water starter, but I guess not :/

I'd really love to see some mythologically-based Pokemon as well, because there are an incredible amount of ideas you could draw from them and it would definitely create something not in the norm, but still cool at the same time :>

cobraman228
May 18th, 2010, 01:17 PM
I'm surprised no one mentioned a Rodriguez Fruit Bat (AKA. Bat/Fox)

Edit: Oops, vibratingcat beat me to it :P sorries

.EJ
May 18th, 2010, 01:28 PM
I want more dinosaurs in these games (Rampardos, Tyranitar, etc. are not enough).

And also more frogs...politoed isn't enough.

More monkeys! The Chimchar family is pretty good but I want a frikkin' gorilla that tears sh- up. =]

Zeph.
May 18th, 2010, 01:50 PM
I always invisioned a dual type Electric/Fighting kangaroo. Probably just me though.

The gorrila idea is a WIN! :D

Or a Buffalo/Bison? Tauros isn't enough - plus I'd call him a bull.

Misdreavus
May 18th, 2010, 01:52 PM
Luxray = Panther

The japanese name is related to "tiger" and it bears more resemblance to a Lion than a panther (a mane) and bulbapedia says the star on its tail related to Leo, the lion constellation.

Tyranitar = Tyrannosaurus

Agree.

Spinerak + Ariados = Spider

As mentioned, they don't have 8 legs. So while based on spiders, they are not arachnids.

Dodrio = Ostrich

Both Doduo and Dodrio have "Dodo" in the name if you take out a letter or two. Does this not indicate that even though it has similarities to Ostrich, that it is meant to be dodo-based?

Shiftry + Tropius + Exeggutor = A Tree

Exeggutor I agree with. Tropius is a brachiosaurus-ish pokemon, not a tree. Shiftry is based on a Tengu.

Mightyena = Wolf

Hyena/Canine hybrid.

My additions to this little debate :D.

Bloothump
May 18th, 2010, 02:01 PM
I agree with Waffles, I think it was. That we need more pokemon based off of non-animals. But still biologic creatures. I'd like to see anenome, (Corsola preevo?) Maybe a star/nebula pokemon, I wouldn't mind another starfish line, or even a staryu preevo. Someone said Koala, and I want that. While we have had a kangaroo, Kanghaskan, we could call it wallaby and pass it off as something else. :D

Redrup
May 18th, 2010, 02:21 PM
Luxray isn't a panther. That thing is an oversized housecat, at best. :(

I want this:
http://www.dunlapcusd.net/dms/Noonen/tnoonen/panther.jpg

.EJ
May 18th, 2010, 02:30 PM
^Haha that'd be sick although I have to agree with an earlier post. Luxray is more of a lion because of his mane. Also, to add into it the gender difference is mostly the length of the mane.

A lioness really has no mane so in the series they still gave a female luxray the mane; it just so happens to be shorter.

MistahDude
May 18th, 2010, 02:45 PM
Call me strange, which I know I am, but one animal I would really like to see Pokémonized(?) would be an ostrich. I would really like to see how they would incorporate that kind of animal into a Pokémon and it would very likely grow to become one of my favorites. Something better than Doduo. :(

Spinda is a panda in case you did not know!

Scyther is a praying mantis and rhyhorn is a rhino

Call me wierd - but I'd like to see a brachiosaurus pokemon. From a fossil maybe? o.O

Megainum is a brachiosaurus pokemon btw

Doduo is technically an ostrich

@above
lol at the kevin bird. I think it's a snipe...

An iquana would be nice as a pokemon.

Kecleon is technically an iguana pokemon

A Gorilla-esque Pokémon would be good. Nice suggestion. :)

Gorilla & Panther please, Game Freak.

We got two gorillas already! Primeape and Slaking!

I want more dinosaurs in these games (Rampardos, Tyranitar, etc. are not enough).

And also more frogs...politoed isn't enough.

More monkeys! The Chimchar family is pretty good but I want a frikkin' gorilla that tears sh- up. =]

All of the grass starters are dinos in their last forms

Most of what you guys are wanting to be pokemon are already pokemon!

StormerEcho
May 18th, 2010, 03:22 PM
Boys (and gals :D)... Bring in the the big boys, Narwhal? Really forget Seel, Dewgong, Shpeal, Walrein, and the other one! We need a narwhal like right now! It would be amazing!!! Oh and maybe more 'computer' generated pokemon like Porygon!

dinosaurodon
May 18th, 2010, 03:26 PM
Corection: Kecleon is more of a Cameleon than an Iguana.

I would like a pokemon based of a Therizinosaurus because it has huge claws, it can easily fill the spot for a praying mantis-Oh YA!:)

Charizard632
May 18th, 2010, 03:51 PM
First, I wanted a rabbit pokemon in Generation 4. It came true instantly! Buneary and Lopunny. However, there should be more rabbit pokemon.

There is Sharpedo, which is a shark pokemon. However, it's small compared to the average shark. The most common breeds of sharks, the skitty sharks, are about 12 feet tall in average, while Sharpedo is only 6 feet tall. Sharpedo needs an evolved form.

Anyways, there are already 8 Pokemon that resemble robots. Magnemite, Magneton, Magnezone, Beldum, Metang, Metagross, Bronzor, and Bronzong. There should be a pokemon that resembles a robot that you see in Sci-Fi movies.

I was thinking of a pokemon that is closely related to Hatsune Miku, but there won't.

A killer whale pokemon would be cool, while Wailord resembles a Blue Whale.

There should be a pokemon that resembles gears. A battery pokemon would be OK.

And anyways, here is an intresting thing I read from Bulbapedia.

It must be noted that not belonging to an evolutionary family is not indicative of strength, or a lack thereof. Some Pokémon, such as Pinsir (http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Evolution) and Skarmory (http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Evolution), are comparable to fully evolved Pokémon while others, like Luvdisc (http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Evolution) and Pachirisu (http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Evolution), are more comparable to unevolved Pokémon. Often this indicates a Pokémon's possibility to be eligible for future new evolutions (http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Evolution) or pre-evolutions (http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Evolution).

Many people are demanding an evolution of Pachirisu. I agree too, since Pachirisu is already a weak pokemon.

.EJ
May 18th, 2010, 04:15 PM
Spinda is a panda in case you did not know!

Scyther is a praying mantis and rhyhorn is a rhino

Megainum is a brachiosaurus pokemon btw

Doduo is technically an ostrich

Kecleon is technically an iguana pokemon

We got two gorillas already! Primeape and Slaking!

All of the grass starters are dinos in their last forms

Most of what you guys are wanting to be pokemon are already pokemon!

Psh as if. I only believe that about Meganium and Sceptile...and even then that's only two more (Although I could see how Torterra fits in there as well). Also, Slaking is a giant sloth ;)

Primeape is not even close to a gorilla. It's merely a primate but not a gorilla. Primeape stands at 3', a GORILLA stands at 6'. Big size difference right there.

Kecleon is a chameleon. Bro if you're gonna correct us, be correct yourself =P

capri
May 18th, 2010, 04:23 PM
I like most of the ideas, especially with all water & Ice related pokemons LoL

but I must say I would like to see like a hybrid of two animals
example: mammoth + swine = Mamoswine

it would be very interesting and original!!!...and I must admit that it might be messy LoL!!!

But my personal request would be a Giraffe Weevil !!!! :D
google it!!! they are so weird and SOOOOOO cute :D

pokemongarnet
May 18th, 2010, 04:31 PM
A cerberus, a bird 0_0, a rhinoceros, a housefly.

EmeraldSerenade
May 18th, 2010, 04:35 PM
http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m100/Kochanskie/Penguin.jpg
Another one of these things^
Honestly, Piplup wasn't the greatest penguin pokemon...

Brittani
May 18th, 2010, 04:40 PM
I absolutely hate some of the most recent pokemon such as the robot pokemon. i think its ridiculous to have inanimate objects for pokemon. Like the lawn mower pokemon! i mean seriously!?!?! did they really run out of ideas already? but anyways enough of complaining. I would like to see a lion like pokemon. or maybe a sabertooth looking pokemon. i always thought that would look pretty cool.

Bamboo Basara
May 18th, 2010, 06:39 PM

http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh294/__Phantasmagoria__/PKMN/tropius.gif

It seems there are a lot of obvious choices they haven't used yet. Panda (Spinda is more of a bunny than a Panda), polar bear and peacock are all great ideas I would love to see.

Ash
May 18th, 2010, 06:45 PM
http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m100/Kochanskie/Penguin.jpg
Another one of these things^
Honestly, Piplup wasn't the greatest penguin pokemon...
It seems many people forget that Delibird is somewhat of a Penguin.

I want a Dolphin Pokemon that is not Gorebyss, please.
And if Pachirisu is going to evolve, it better be a Flying Squirrel. Rabid Squirrel or anything is a no-no.
I'm sure I can think of more animals, but right now I just really want a Dolphin pokemon that's not Gorebyss. :x

SIN1488
May 18th, 2010, 06:53 PM
The La Chupacabra (However you spell that....)

I know it's not an animal, but how about pill bugs/rolie polies? They can have the obvious defense curl and rollout, plus bug-type attacks.

Dang, it seems like everything I can think of has been done before. :(

Esper
May 18th, 2010, 07:08 PM
First, I wanted a rabbit pokemon in Generation 4. It came true instantly! Buneary and Lopunny. However, there should be more rabbit pokemon.
Nidoran is sort of a rabbit. It's got rabbitty ears and teeth at least.

Anyways, there are already 8 Pokemon that resemble robots. Magnemite, Magneton, Magnezone, Beldum, Metang, Metagross, Bronzor, and Bronzong. There should be a pokemon that resembles a robot that you see in Sci-Fi movies.Bronzor is a mirror and Bronzong is a bell. I don't see how they're more robotic than, say, Skarmory. Either way I don't want something out of a Godzilla movie showing up.

A killer whale pokemon would be cool, while Wailord resembles a Blue Whale.Let me introduce you to a pokemon named Kyogre.

Cid
May 18th, 2010, 07:17 PM
I would love a wolf-based pokemon, not so much a dog.
This. They ought to make a wolf Pokemon with better stats and typing than the existing "wolf" Pokemon, Mightyena.
You're all going to hate me.
Mightyena = Wolf
On second thought, I don't really consider Mightyena as a wolf, because it looks more like a hyena mixed with a big dog. D:

Dolphins, pandas and polar bears (like most other people suggested) would be awesome additions.

Oh and to the people who try to point out existing Pokemon, most of us probably want more of this type of Pokemon (or probably just forgot, but still), so don't waste your time trying to correct us (not that it's wrong to do so, just pointless, imo). The thread has a question (as a title, so you couldn't miss that) to be answered, too. Nothing personal, just saying that they're a waste of time.

Mudkipzrock
May 18th, 2010, 08:02 PM
I would like more fire pokemon
I would also like the idea of addinng some peacocks And Dolphins....
I also dont want pokemon whose names were simply derived from their animal form
Example
Ekans-Read it backwards-Snake!
Arbok-Same as Above- Kobra!

Please Help me find more

诶伊艾诶豆诶维伊
May 18th, 2010, 08:10 PM
that would be cool to have a peacock and a dolphin!
(I totally agree with everything in the post i just don't want to type it all out XD)
I never really noticed the whole Ekans Arbok thing.
I suspect they might have alien pokemon!
they could make a moose.
or a porcupine.

Tyrant626
May 18th, 2010, 08:35 PM
I notice their has'nt been an ant, trapinch does'nt count, it's more of a termite.

OOOooooooo..........

Colanant (BUG) (FIRE)
the fire ant poke'mon
"It lives in colonies with hundreds of others. It has been seen carrying sleeping SNORLAX."

ht. 2 feet
wgt. 1.3 lbs
Ability: Restraint restores 1/16 HP if COLANANT didn't cause direct damage during the end of the turn.
Base Stats

//////////////////////////////100 HP
//////////////////60 Atk.
////////////////////////90Def.
///////////////////65 Sp. Atk
///////////////////////////100 sp. def
//////////////////////////////////////150 Spe

Tank Leftovers
252 HP/60 Sp. Atk/ dump the rest into defense or special defense
-flamethrower
-toxic
-morning sun
-silver wind

Mudkipzrock
May 19th, 2010, 01:09 AM
that would be cool to have a peacock and a dolphin!
(I totally agree with everything in the post i just don't want to type it all out XD)
I never really noticed the whole Ekans Arbok thing.
I suspect they might have alien pokemon!
they could make a moose.
or a porcupine.

Imagine If Ekans = Snake
Arbok=Kobra(Cobra)
Then A Peacock=kokep
And a dolphin=niplod!
Moose-Soom
Porcupine-Nipucrop!!!

XD
XD
XD
XD
XD
^_^

SolarAbusoru
May 19th, 2010, 01:14 AM
I'd like a Honey Badger
and a Pokemon based on a kangaroo much more than Kangaskan was
and maybe more Pokemon based on myths, say a Harpie, or a Minotaur, or a Griffin
maybe even unlikely ones such as a Kappa or Hippocamp (I think I've said all this before on another thread.)

Thunderpunch
May 19th, 2010, 01:21 AM
Maybe a warthog. But I think almost every common animal has been seen by now, so the only thing left for them to do is make more "realistic" versions now. That's what they've already started to do: Slowbro wasn't hippolike enough, so they made Hippowdon. Same with Meowth and Purugly, Seel and Sealeo (seel wasn't a "real seal" because it evolved into a dugog), and others I probably can't think of. So I expect the same for Sharpedo and Donphan; Gen 5 will probably include a more sharklike shark and a more elephantine elephant.

More ducks. At least five. Every generation needs more ducks.

for some reason I lol'ed

Zeph.
May 19th, 2010, 03:38 AM
http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh294/__Phantasmagoria__/PKMN/tropius.gif

Tropius looks like more of a Diplodicus to me. It's not nearly as big as this:
http://www.abc.net.au/dinosaurs/fact_files/scrub/images/brachiosaurus_z1.jpg

:D

austin00081
May 19th, 2010, 11:51 AM
I would like to see a Dolphin, Fire/bug type Centipede, an epic fire lion, a cat that's not hideous (purugly), a dove would be cool.

DoctorFred
May 19th, 2010, 12:44 PM
I would like to see a lizard pokemon (Treeko was a gecko). One that is similar to treeko but is not bipedal and has a more realistic design and tail. I would also like it to evolve into a dinosaur-like pokemon (i know grovyle was based on a velociraptor, but what the hell was sceptile?O_o)

Tacogeddon
May 19th, 2010, 12:48 PM
Personally, I'd like to see more artificial/mechanical Pokémon. Water/Fire or Steel/Fire steampunk boiler Pokémon anyone?

chikorita125
May 19th, 2010, 12:52 PM
what about a kangaroo or a koala, you now what i am saying

austin00081
May 19th, 2010, 12:55 PM
I was thinking of a pokemon that is closely related to Hatsune Miku, but there won't.

So you would like a singing pokemon? a robot jigglypuff, perhaps? Jigglydroid, if you will. Or maybe Miku should be a trainer?

Either way, I don't see how you can blend Vocaloids and Pokemon. That would basically be like if there was a hello kitty based Yu-Gi-Oh card.

.EJ
May 19th, 2010, 01:01 PM
what about a kangaroo or a koala, you now what i am saying

Ampharos is kind of a kangaroo.

Like a weird ass Sheep/Kangaroo hybrid monster creature thing.

Bloothump
May 19th, 2010, 02:22 PM
I'd like a Honey Badger
and maybe more Pokemon based on myths, say a Harpie, or a Minotaur, or a Griffin
maybe even unlikely ones such as a Kappa or Hippocamp (I think I've said all this before on another thread.)

Grat idea! I like the harpie Idea a lot. It could have a corresponding mermaid maybe. I'd like to see, more than a gryffin, a cockatrice. (chicken dragon) I once saw an awesome pokemon of a cockatrice on photobucket. It could maybe be that first bird you find. And it doesn't have to be a dragon type, that's just kind of what a cockatrice is, hahah.

D-poke
May 19th, 2010, 03:50 PM
An opposum or a uintathere fossil (looks like a rhino but has 6 horns and sabres)

SIN1488
May 19th, 2010, 05:43 PM
Colanant (BUG) (FIRE)
the fire ant poke'mon
"It lives in colonies with hundreds of others. It has been seen carrying sleeping SNORLAX."

*shortened for length*

This, ants are awesome! I'm not too sure on the name though.... This one sucks too, but what about "Formicnire"? "Formic" is the type of acid ants use to communicate, and "Ignire" is the Latin word for "To light on fire". Maybe some combination of those could work.....

There's always mythical creatures, as many have mentioned. A specific one that people have mentioned is the Hydra, I do like this one. What about a basilisk that has an attack that paralyzes? Or something.....

musesum626
May 19th, 2010, 06:35 PM
^Arbok is loosely based off of a basalisk since it and Ekans were originally the only Pokemon to know Glare. But it would be cool to have something completely based off of one, like the huge one in Harry Potter :P Maybe a Seviper evo?

I'd love to see some other mythical creatures like a hydra, pegasus, and chimera. Some real animals....maybe a vampire bat that's Dark/Flying, a Fire/Bug fire ant, and a wolf or a husky.

Tanner.
May 19th, 2010, 07:41 PM
A Thylacine if they haven't made anything similar yet.

and maybe make some more pokemon with guns and stuff on them like blastoise. Giving crappy pokemons evolutions would be cooler than making a ton of new evolution lines as well.

Swift!
May 20th, 2010, 09:05 AM
I'd like to see a fire ant, a komodo dragon, a lemur, an emu, a frilled neck lizard, a woodlouse, a dolphin, a flamingo, a zebra, a flying fox, a gorilla, and whole lot more that I can't think of right now.

Eurydice
May 20th, 2010, 09:17 AM
i think a dolphin would be cool. maybe a beta (japanese fighting fish), lion fish. but that would be adding more water types. :/
maybe a fox for a fire or an ice type.
and maybe some mythical creatures.

Kon~
May 20th, 2010, 09:23 AM
I'd like a Honey Badger

Lotad, Lombre and Ludicolo were based on Kappas. :) You can see it especially in Lombre.
For example, compare Lombre with Kapabo (who is a Kappa)
http://www.pointandclickgames.com/images/Kapabos-Summer-Holidays.gif<--->http://pokedream.com/pokerep/images/sugimori/271.jpg

But I would like to see a badass Griffin-based Pokémon, or perhaps a Narwhalmon. :3

ilikeluigi
May 20th, 2010, 11:02 AM
I WANT A PORCUPINE!!!! But I don't know why.

Dragonika
May 20th, 2010, 12:51 PM
I think there should be some sort of winged gorilla :D haha http://i531.photobucket.com/albums/dd357/nerdyman2/pokeballcatch.gif

miley810
June 4th, 2010, 08:17 PM
Like a panda bird pig thing would be funny.I would like panda pokemon.How about a fire type flying zebra that the black stipes are red and it would have 3 sharp horns on its head with vampire fangs would be a sweet pokemon.Or a red flying type crockadile that floated instide of wings and again vapire fangs and poison spikes all over.

Nikorasu
June 4th, 2010, 10:46 PM
Haven't seen an elephant yet...

Mudkipzrock
June 5th, 2010, 07:27 AM
A humanoid in Common
Other than Mew...

ThePoketrix
June 5th, 2010, 07:32 AM
[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]
that might actually BE too much!

Medaka
June 5th, 2010, 07:43 AM
Phanpy and Donphan. ^_^

I would really like to see a Gazelle and a Tamandua.

Volroc
June 5th, 2010, 07:53 AM
i want pachirisu to evolve into a flying squirrel XD
its could be:
electric/grass

(seems logical since pachirisu is the only electric type to learn seed bomb)

Masterge77
June 5th, 2010, 08:06 AM
Before the starters were revealed, I was hoping for an otter Pokemon, now I got my wish, Now I want to see a Dolphin and a Kangaroo, and that Kangaskahn pre-evo we have been waiting for 12 years in the making, as well as a pre-evo for Absol and Pachirisu (evo for Pachi too), especially Pachirisu, but knowing Nintendo, we're probably going to get another electric rodent Pikachu clone (an electric weasel perhaps, wait, those are not rodents, they're mustelids), YOU KNOW IT'S GONNA HAPPEN!!!!!

Also a Hedgehog that is not a legendary (no offense, I love Shaymin to death), and a (Rein)deer too (Sta(n)tler is an Antelope, and you probably won't get the joke with the "n" in parennthesis, DOHOHOHOH!!!!!!!!)

I'd like to see an epic Lion pokemon

Um..... Luxray......

Im praying for a dolphin, and a chinese dragon :]

Agreeed, by far, all Dragon Pokemon are based on European Dragons, but I think Dragonair is the closest we have gotten to a Chinese Dragon, until it evolved into a European one, CURSE YOU LANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im hoping for a rabbit or guinea pig pokemon :D

we already have a rabbit (Buneary and Lopunny) and, well, would you count Bidoof as a guinea pig?

i think a dolphin would be cool. maybe a beta (japanese fighting fish), lion fish. but that would be adding more water types. :/
maybe a fox for a fire or an ice type.
and maybe some mythical creatures.

Don't we all hate the fact that there are too many water types, but we are only going to get more with this generation (I hope for the Dolphin).....

And on the fact of a "fire fox", doesn't your Avatar give it out (Vulpix is cute), but I do want to see an Artic Fox Pokemon, or a Husky Pokemon, and of course, a Kangaroo and Dolphin

On the Fox part, I really hope that if we get another Fox, it won't be a Kitsune like the Pokefoxes we already have.....

Either way, I don't see how you can blend Vocaloids and Pokemon. That would basically be like if there was a hello kitty based Yu-Gi-Oh card.

*pulls string on talking hello kitty doll* Skwoo the wools, I have moneh!

Lotad, Lombre and Ludicolo were based on Kappas. :) You can see it especially in Lombre.

I always thought Ludicolo was a duck wearing a Mexican hat.......

*cough*Donphan*cough*

A humanoid in Common
Other than Mew...

But would'nt that take Pokemon even further into the furry fandom (thank Lucario, made worse with Gardevoir and Lopunny) ........

Phanpy and Donphan. ^_^

DAMN IT, WHY DOES SOMEONE ALWAYS HAVE TO BEAT ME TO IT!?

i want pachirisu to evolve into a flying squirrel XD
its could be:
electric/grass

(seems logical since pachirisu is the only electric type to learn seed bomb)

don't you mean: electric/flying? (I really hope to God they make a PURE flying type this time)

abarai
June 5th, 2010, 08:34 AM
Frog, Panda, Kangaroo and moar dragons plox.

Leonardo10
June 5th, 2010, 08:39 AM
I always thought Snorlax was a Panda, though a giant one.....

Dillon_68
June 5th, 2010, 09:00 AM
Spinda is a Panda.

I want to see Zebra, Flying Squirrel, Turkeys and Opposums.

Shiny Shaymin
June 5th, 2010, 09:03 AM
we already have a rabbit (Buneary and Lopunny) and, well, would you count Bidoof as a guinea pig?

Pretty sure Bidoof is a beaver… thing…

crehym
June 5th, 2010, 09:10 AM
I want to see a Panda!

A black and white one, and a kung-fu/drunken panda XD

That would be awesome.

Jerme
June 5th, 2010, 10:20 PM
They have covered most things:-
Tiger
Dolphin
all i cant think of

raikou is a tiger

yea we need a
dolphin
squid
centepede
hedgehog
echidna-i guess sandslash fits this

XtinaIsMeLuvinWWE
June 6th, 2010, 09:00 AM
More ducks. At least five. Every generation needs more ducks.

Can't argue with that! I'm all for having more ducks :D

A Pixy
June 6th, 2010, 09:27 AM
There should be more Pokemon like Cherrim. Based off of Plants and trees. :D

The Doctor
June 6th, 2010, 09:30 AM
Im all for having a Pacman like Pokemon though i cant see it happening :(

http://www.myephemerae.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/05/pacman-skull.jpg
Dear God.... The Ghosts Got Him After All :D Nooooooooooooooooooo!

dinosaurodon
June 6th, 2010, 10:10 AM
i think there should be a platypus, an actual salamander, more frogs/toads, oh and a squid that evolves into the kraken.

Shining Meganium
June 6th, 2010, 10:16 AM
These are great but lets be realistic: its following the horror that was gen4.

Heres what will probably happen-

An onion that evolves into a banana
an eye (they did nosepass)
a wii remote
and a digimon

Jerme
June 6th, 2010, 10:20 AM
i think there should be a platypus, an actual salamander, more frogs/toads, oh and a squid that evolves into the kraken.

ha thats exactly what i said not to long ago

and charmander was supposed to a salamander... char-mander..but then you said an actual one

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire
June 6th, 2010, 01:06 PM
I want to see a mummy based Pokemon...normal/ghost...it would be immune to both it's type! Oh and the paper is some type of special fabric with super natural powers and evolves into an...a mummy isn't an animal though...
I want a Psychic/water dolphin! Oh and a giant Panda! Maybe a giant panda evo for Spinda...

God
June 6th, 2010, 01:44 PM
and a digimon

sorry man thats already zekrom

I'd also like to see a polar bear <3

Storm_has_formed
June 6th, 2010, 05:25 PM
Where's my Leoparadon!!!

(10 Leoparadons)

TheReal
June 6th, 2010, 07:36 PM
A Kiwi! Also, no dolphins, please!

Thunderhead
June 6th, 2010, 07:59 PM
^I guess it was at the part where he said white people where superior. That's just something you don't say on a public forum dude....

Lion, Fire Ant, Tiger, Dolphin(Lanturn is an angler fish), Polar Bear, Condor, Eagle, Termite, Lemur, Spiderpig, Mercat, Tasmanian Devil, Kangaroo, Koala, Anteater, Llama, and a Wolf.

Those are some of the animals they can use.
I also have some nice typing for some of these.
Fire Ant - Fire/Bug
Dolphin - Water
Polar Bear - Ice/Fighting
Condor - Flying/Dark
Termite - Bug
Eagle - Flying/Fighting
Anteater - Rock

meh'

Elise
June 6th, 2010, 08:47 PM
Jeez, I think everyone wants a panda-pokémon! I'd prefer a real one irl... Please and thank you.

But, myself, I'd love to see some more feline like pokémon. I'm sure you can never have too many, and they can come in various forms. Water kitties, fire kitties, grass kitties... Does Eevee count as a feline? Or is it more fox-ish because of it's tail?

AND! I'm not sure where it was, but I love the Narwhal idea. I'm all for one of those badboys. (:

Thunderhead
June 6th, 2010, 08:51 PM
^
I always thought Spinda was the Panda Pokemon.

Even if there was one, what would it be? I have a feeling that if its in the game it would be Slaking, as Pandas are lazy(if your a pandatihest, correct me if I'm wrong)

Elise
June 6th, 2010, 09:31 PM
True. They couldn't just draw a panda and say, "Look!! It's really pokémon!!"
I always thought of spinda as or a dizzy spotted bear cub. I suppose it really could be a spotted panda (ish) bear cub?

JakeG
June 6th, 2010, 10:58 PM
Yes ducks always pwn ^-^

Also I want to see more and better of the kwl animals like Penguins and Frogs x3

Apotheosis
June 7th, 2010, 12:49 AM
What about an evo for Spinda, that is a panda? It would probably be just normal type.

And a dolphin pokémon, with a narwhal evo. Water/steel or simply water.

They could put in a polar bear pokémon too. Ice/Fighting, yeah. (The golden compass, anyone? ^^)

I like the idea of a Fire Ant, or another Fire/bug type!

And, give Girafarig an evo!

xshadowblitzx
June 7th, 2010, 12:54 AM
I want Stantler and Farfetch'd to get an Evolution. Who know's, Farfetch'd Evo could be actually useful.

GIVE ME A PLATYPUS POKÉMON PLEASE!!!

Happitan108
June 7th, 2010, 01:25 AM
I would like to see an Evolution of Delibird Spinda (Panda FTW!) and Tropius...also I would like more baby pokes like Yanma's and/or maybe Cacnea...and I really think now it's the time to make Zangoose and Seviper Evolution :D!

Kellyn-Noob
June 7th, 2010, 06:04 AM
I 52nd the dolphin motion.

An 53rd the fire ant motion.

GoldvsRed
June 8th, 2010, 01:02 PM
A pistol shrimp would be badass, as would a mantis shrimp... Also a trap-jaw ant, giant Amazonian centipede, and a palm salamander. Anyone who reads Cracked.com should agree, seeing how I blatantly plagiarized those from one of their articles... Luckily, they're all real animals.

Mac@ACK!
June 8th, 2010, 01:28 PM
There is Sharpedo, which is a shark pokemon. However, it's small compared to the average shark. The most common breeds of sharks, the skitty sharks, are about 12 feet tall in average, while Sharpedo is only 6 feet tall. Sharpedo needs an evolved form.

Sharpedo DOES have an evolved form... Garchomp. :) lol

What i REALLY wanna see is a Skarmory Evolution. Its great and all, but come on folks, would he not PWN as a bigger, badder, armored bird?

PatJamma
June 8th, 2010, 02:34 PM
We need moar turtles!!!!!!!!! torkal doesn't count cuz its a tortoise and turtwig is a sinnoh pokemon so it doesn't either
plus there are no water type turtles!!!! That is a big problem!!!

Haza
June 8th, 2010, 03:00 PM
I really want to see a Pokemon based on peaches! Lol, I think it would be really cute.
Hammerhead Shark - I know Garchomp is one but I'd like to see a Steel/Water one with major Speed and Attack.
Dove... can be the Normanl/Flying type this gen.

Jerme
June 8th, 2010, 03:24 PM
flygon should be changed to bug/dragon. it would be epic. seriously where the hell did ground type come from? that just makes 4x ice weakness

Mac@ACK!
June 8th, 2010, 03:32 PM
flygon should be changed to bug/dragon. it would be epic. seriously where the hell did ground type come from? that just makes 4x ice weakness

so does bug dragon... *facepalm*

Astinus
June 8th, 2010, 08:46 PM
Really? I just double-checked a few type match-up charts, and none of them say Bug types are weak to Ice attacks. It's a normal amount of damage when an Ice attack is used on a Bug.

seriously where the hell did ground type come from?
Because Flygon is based on an antlion, a type of bug that builds traps in the sand to catch prey.

plus there are no water type turtles!!!!
Squirtle? Wartortle? Blastoise? They're Water-types and based on turtles.

I'm personally looking forward to more fossil Pokemon, based on the lesser-known creatures. Like an Andrewsarchus, since I really like the name and the look of the creature.

Mujahid
June 8th, 2010, 10:45 PM
I'm personally looking forward to more fossil Pokemon, based on the lesser-known creatures. Like an Andrewsarchus, since I really like the name and the look of the creature. THIS..We surely need an uber strong fossil pokemon.what about a smilodon (sabre tooth cat) Something similar to raikou but dark/ground..that'll be pure win

God
June 9th, 2010, 12:11 AM
I'm personally looking forward to more fossil Pokemon, based on the lesser-known creatures. Like an Andrewsarchus, since I really like the name and the look of the creature.

ANKYLOSAURUS FOR NEWEST FOSSIL POKEMON

shengar
June 9th, 2010, 04:05 AM
A Flying/Fighting type Pokemon based on Rooster. But not like Blaziken that have more humanoid shape, this Pokemon is more animal like and its signature move is landing hard hits with peck and its claw

You sir, are wrong since Ice type deal normal damage to bug. It is grass and flying that have type weakness against Ice, so many of us think that bug type is weak against ice type. If flygon become Bug type, it would lose its immunity against electric(although its dragon still reduce the damage) and become weak to flying type.

Ziraider
June 9th, 2010, 04:48 AM
Turkey, Peacock, Zebra, Flying Squirrel, Vulture, those Roley Poley bugs
LOL..... Roley Poley bugs could be a deff. win

Jerme
June 9th, 2010, 06:46 AM
a fossil that is an itchyosaurus, however its spelled

a fossil that is a triceritops

Bluemoon
June 9th, 2010, 12:06 PM
hOW ABOUT A FEROCIOUS LION OR A DARK PANTHER...

GoldvsRed
June 9th, 2010, 07:01 PM
torkal doesn't count cuz its a tortoise and turtwig is a sinnoh pokemon so it doesn't either

Why don't Sinnoh Pokemon count?

PatJamma
June 9th, 2010, 07:11 PM
Why don't Sinnoh Pokemon count?
HAHAHA Why dont they count! thats a good one!!! because thats when pokemon stopped sounding like pokemon
EX: take lugia and play its cry, now play the cry of any sinnoh pokemon. the difference? lugia sounds like a monster (you know as in Pocket Monsters?) where as any sinnoh pokemon's cry sounds smooth, high pitched, and stretched out

Jerme
June 9th, 2010, 07:15 PM
HAHAHA Why dont they count! thats a good one!!! because thats when pokemon stopped sounding like pokemon
EX: take lugia and play its cry, now play the cry of any sinnoh pokemon. the difference? lugia sounds like a monster (you know as in Pocket Monsters?) where as any sinnoh pokemon's cry sounds smooth, high pitched, and stretched out

1-2 gen and 3rd in some cases made random beast cry sounds. but in 4th gen, a lot of the cries were just sound effects (gallade), or made actual animal noises (mamoswine, and monferno, infernape which are annoying as hell)

Tranitar
June 9th, 2010, 07:16 PM
Im kinda hoping for a pokemon that ACTUALLY looks like a shark... Wth is Sharpedo supposed to look like?

1-2 and 3rd in some cases made random beast cry sounds. but in 4th gen, a lot of the cries were just sound effects (gallade), or made actual animal noises (mamoswine, and monferno, infernape which are annoying as hell)
CANT FORGOT KRICKETUNE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jerme
June 9th, 2010, 07:19 PM
Im kinda hoping for a pokemon that ACTUALLY looks like a shark... Wth is Sharpedo supposed to look like?

CANT FORGOT KRICKETUNE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

san jose sharks? lmao (minus the tail i just now noticed for the first time)
http://snipsly.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/San-Jose-Sharks.jpg

and kricketunes cry is rediculous :D

SargeantMajorKururu
June 9th, 2010, 07:45 PM
A Cerebrus Evolution of Houndoom. I know a ton of people talk about it, but I think it would be awesome.

A Koala. Maybe a Fighting/Grass pokemon.

Pokemon that learn Rapid Spin. I like the move, sue me. It's very useful, being able to take away Spikes and even Leech Seed, but only 12 pokemon learn the attack out of 493.

I just remembered something! A hamster. I don't think there is one. It would be like the Ratatta or Bidoof of the next region.

I have more, but I can't think of any off the top of my head right now...

Jerme
June 9th, 2010, 09:45 PM
A Cerebrus Evolution of Houndoom. I know a ton of people talk about it, but I think it would be awesome.

Pokemon that learn Rapid Spin. I like the move, sue me. It's very useful, being able to take away Spikes and even Leech Seed, but only 12 pokemon learn the attack out of 493.

I just remembered something! A hamster. I don't think there is one. It would be like the Ratatta or Bidoof of the next region.

nah, i like how houndoom looks already. no multiple heads please..

Elise
June 10th, 2010, 10:45 AM

I always thought of Bidoof as some mutated type of hamster. . .

I love the fish pokemon though, like Corsola and Relincanth. I'm sure we have too many of them, but I can't help my love for them (:

XxRogueTrainerxX
June 10th, 2010, 11:32 AM
I'm thinking one that resembles a lion... I don't believe there is one, spare Entei.

Westie7
June 10th, 2010, 12:29 PM
Let me introduce you to a pokemon named Kyogre.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/37/Killerwhales_jumping.jpg=/=Kyogre. A real Killer Whale would be nice. Maybe with a first stage of a Pygmy Killer Whale or Risso's Dolphin. I'd overuse that XD

Also, a three stage Electric-Ground (or a similar type combo with ground) Meerkat. Nintendo just released a meerkat Wii Ware game, so why not?

Camara
June 10th, 2010, 01:21 PM
Dolphins? AFAIK there is none.

Jerme
June 10th, 2010, 04:33 PM
I'm thinking one that resembles a lion... I don't believe there is one, spare Entei.

i always thought of luxray as a lion

Doctor Scavengar
June 10th, 2010, 04:38 PM
People! Stop saynig that Raikou is a tiger! Suicune, Entei and Raikou are, even though I totaly disagree when it comes to the graphics, the three legendary dogs.

GoldvsRed
June 10th, 2010, 06:11 PM

That doesn't mean they don't count. Just because you don't like something doesn't mean it'll go away. Kind of like how Mega Man 7 is generally considered the worst Mega Man game by a lot of people, but the Robot Masters from it are still used. I personally loved several of the Sinnoh Pokes, and hope they return as part of Isshu's 'Dex. Besides, if you take take off your nostalgia glasses, you'll notice that art styles change all the time, no matter what series you're talking about. Now, stop being a troll, or at least make valid arguments. Also, realistic cries for Pokemon have been used ever since Stadium. It seems like every time a new game is announced, a lot of people keep complaining that it's "o noes thay ruined it 4ever!11!!!11 i remembr wen pokemon wer gud!!!1!!!!!!11". Change happens, might as well get used to it.

GreenLanturn
June 23rd, 2010, 06:58 AM
a gila monster
-Beta fish(fighting fish)
-Matamata Tortise
-Tiger Shark

drivr3joe
June 23rd, 2010, 07:56 AM
I would like to see another parrot pokemon and another shark pokemon

Nikorasu
June 23rd, 2010, 08:50 AM
I remembered about phanphy and donphan like just after.
BUT THEY FAIL ELEPHANTS WE WANT FIG EPIC NOMNOM ELEPHANTS

AceDragonite
June 23rd, 2010, 09:34 AM

ya that already sort of happened in gen I with scyther and rhyhorn.

ShinyZoruaGirl
June 23rd, 2010, 09:38 AM
I like the way Flygon is. I just got one from my friend three days ago. And I twould like if there would be a Puppy Pokemon!

Storm_has_formed
June 23rd, 2010, 10:08 AM
do we have a panda? i was hoping the water starter would be a polar bear...

Edit: 100 posts!!!

Orihime Inoue
June 23rd, 2010, 10:10 AM
I would like an electric eel type thing, that would be neat unless there already is one. Also a 5th generation Rattatta.

countryemo
June 23rd, 2010, 10:22 AM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/37/Killerwhales_jumping.jpg=/=Kyogre. A real Killer Whale would be nice. Maybe with a first stage of a Pygmy Killer Whale or Risso's Dolphin. I'd overuse that XD

Also, a three stage Electric-Ground (or a similar type combo with ground) Meerkat. Nintendo just released a meerkat Wii Ware game, so why not?

I would also like to point out thats that is a dolpin.

I know I really shouldent do this, but:
Ant, Antelope, Aardvark, Armadillo, Albatross, Alligator, Anaconda, Alpaca, anteater, Ape

Bear, Bee, Bird, Bat, Bonobo, Beaver, Badger, Bobcat, Baboon, Baracuda, Bullfrog, Bull, Buffalo, Budgie, Billy goat, Bison, Boa Constrictor, Beluga, Butterfly, Boar
Cat, Chicken, Chimpanzee, Chinchilla, Chicken, Camel, Cheetah, Chipmunk, Caribou, Cougar, Canary, Cricket, Crab, Crocodile, Caiman , Cockroach, Caterpillar, Catfish, Crawfish, Crow, Cod, Cockatiel, Cockatoo, Coho, Coyote, Cuckaburra, Cookoo bird, Cow, Coney
Dog, Duck, Deer, Dolphin, Dingo, Dragonfly, DoDo bird, Dolly Vardon, Donkey, Dormouse, Dik-dik

Elephant, Emu, Eagle, Eel, Egret, Eclectus, Erne, Elk, Enchydna

Fish, Flamingo, Fly, Fox, Firefly, Frog, Feret, Finch, Flatworm, Falcon
Giraffe, Goat, Gazelle, Gorilla, Grasshopper, Groundhog, Gopher, Goose
Horse, Hippopotamus, Hyena, Heron, Herring, Hydra, hare, Hawk, Hammerhead Shark, Hedgehog, Hyrax,

Iguana, Impala, Insect

Jaguar, Jellyfish, Jackrabbit, Jackal, Junebug, Jack Ass
Kangaroo, Killer Whale, Koala Bear, Krill, Komodo Dragon, Kingfisher, King kobra
Lion, Leopard, Lemur, Lemming , Lobster, Leech, Lamb, Lancelet, Lynx, llama, lice

Monkey, Mongoose, Moose, Muskrat, Mink, Marmot , musk ox, Man-Of-War, Manatee, mole, Mouse, Mule, Meerkat,
Newt, Narwhal, Nutria, Nyala, Nautilus, Naked Mole Rat

Orangutan, Otter, Ostrich, Octopus, Ox , Osprey, Orca, Ocelot,Okapi
Penguin, Peacock , Preying Mantis, Pelican, Platypus, Porcupine, Poupou, Pig, Prawn, Pigeon, Panther,Potto ,Puma
Quail, Quetzal

Rat, Rabbit, Rooster, Raccoon, Rhinoceros, Roundworm, Ringworm, Robin
Squirrel, Sheep, Snail, Snake, Sloth, Seal, Sea Lion, Skunk, Shark, Squid, Sea anemone, Scorpion, Scallop, Shrimp, Stork, Starfish, Seahorse, Swordfish, swan, Sandpiper,
salmon, swan, slug, sloth bear, Sea urchin, Sokeye salmon,
Tasmanian Devil, Tortoise, Turtle, Tiger, Tarntula, Tick, Tapeworm, Tapir, Turkey
Urchin, Uakari
Vole, Viper, Vulture, Vicuna

Whale, Walrus, Warthog, Weasel, Woodchuck, Wolf, Wolverine, Wildebeest, Wombat, Woodpecker , Wallaby, Worm

Xantus, Xiphactinus Audax
Yak,

Zebra, Zebu And many more? XD. I wouldve maybe said more. but i have no idea what some are those are.

Nintendoshs
June 23rd, 2010, 10:59 AM
People! Stop saynig that Raikou is a tiger! Suicune, Entei and Raikou are, even though I totaly disagree when it comes to the graphics, the three legendary dogs.

The correct term is Legendary Beasts.

GreenLanturn
June 23rd, 2010, 11:03 AM
The correct term is Legendary Beasts.

I was under the assumption it was Legendary Gerbils now.

Astinus
June 23rd, 2010, 11:44 AM
And I twould like if there would be a Puppy Pokemon!
Growlithe is a Puppy Pokemon. It's not completely based on a dog, but its descriptor is "the Puppy Pokemon".

do we have a panda?
Idk, does Spinda count? It's based on a panda with rabbit ears.

Suicune, Entei and Raikou are, even though I totaly disagree when it comes to the graphics, the three legendary dogs.
They're based on cats and dogs. That's why that darn argument about what to call them rages on. "Gerbils" and "Beasts" are the happy medium for the collective name.

I still want my Andrewsarchus.

Xtreme765
June 23rd, 2010, 11:48 AM
I think they should make an ant pokemon, or a milipeed, or centipeed, and maybe a fly.

MissMurder
June 23rd, 2010, 02:22 PM
I want to see Zebra, Flying Squirrel, Turkeys and Opposums.

MistahDude
June 23rd, 2010, 03:36 PM
Growlithe is a Puppy Pokemon. It's not completely based on a dog, but its descriptor is "the Puppy Pokemon".

Idk, does Spinda count? It's based on a panda with rabbit ears.

They're based on cats and dogs. That's why that darn argument about what to call them rages on. "Gerbils" and "Beasts" are the happy medium for the collective name.

I still want my Andrewsarchus.

Entei is a Chinese Lion Dog and Raikou is a Saber Tooth tiger.

redsaber5859
June 23rd, 2010, 07:31 PM
I want to see.... Me! I'm the best pokemeon ya!

Astinus
June 23rd, 2010, 09:02 PM
Entei is a Chinese Lion Dog and Raikou is a Saber Tooth tiger.
I...know?

That's why I said they are based on cats and dogs. There's features of a wolf in Suicune, and you yourself said "Lion Dogs". Then there's the weird origins of them, like Raikou being based on a demon that took on the form of a monkey, or Suicune sharing a quality with unicorns.

To keep things basic, the Legendary Beasts have characteristics of dogs and cats (and other things). Which is why people argue on whether to call them the Legendary Cats or the Legendary Dogs because either way is right.

To be on-topic, I'm going to be evil and hope for more rodents that annoy other people, like Rattata and Pikachu.

Iqid Loopz
June 23rd, 2010, 09:31 PM
Pandas are good, for the theme...There black, white and ASIAN!!

Gymnotide
June 23rd, 2010, 10:53 PM
I would also like to point out thats that is a dolpin.

I know I really shouldent do this, but:
Ant, Antelope, Aardvark, Armadillo, Albatross, Alligator, Anaconda, Alpaca, anteater, Ape

Bear, Bee, Bird, Bat, Bonobo, Beaver, Badger, Bobcat, Baboon, Baracuda, Bullfrog, Bull, Buffalo, Budgie, Billy goat, Bison, Boa Constrictor, Beluga, Butterfly, Boar
Cat, Chicken, Chimpanzee, Chinchilla, Chicken, Camel, Cheetah, Chipmunk, Caribou, Cougar, Canary, Cricket, Crab, Crocodile, Caiman , Cockroach, Caterpillar, Catfish, Crawfish, Crow, Cod, Cockatiel, Cockatoo, Coho, Coyote, Cuckaburra, Cookoo bird, Cow, Coney
Dog, Duck, Deer, Dolphin, Dingo, Dragonfly, DoDo bird, Dolly Vardon, Donkey, Dormouse, Dik-dik

Elephant, Emu, Eagle, Eel, Egret, Eclectus, Erne, Elk, Enchydna

Fish, Flamingo, Fly, Fox, Firefly, Frog, Feret, Finch, Flatworm, Falcon
Giraffe, Goat, Gazelle, Gorilla, Grasshopper, Groundhog, Gopher, Goose
Horse, Hippopotamus, Hyena, Heron, Herring, Hydra, hare, Hawk, Hammerhead Shark, Hedgehog, Hyrax,

Iguana, Impala, Insect

Jaguar, Jellyfish, Jackrabbit, Jackal, Junebug, Jack Ass
Kangaroo, Killer Whale, Koala Bear, Krill, Komodo Dragon, Kingfisher, King kobra
Lion, Leopard, Lemur, Lemming , Lobster, Leech, Lamb, Lancelet, Lynx, llama, lice

Monkey, Mongoose, Moose, Muskrat, Mink, Marmot , musk ox, Man-Of-War, Manatee, mole, Mouse, Mule, Meerkat,
Newt, Narwhal, Nutria, Nyala, Nautilus, Naked Mole Rat

Orangutan, Otter, Ostrich, Octopus, Ox , Osprey, Orca, Ocelot,Okapi
Penguin, Peacock , Preying Mantis, Pelican, Platypus, Porcupine, Poupou, Pig, Prawn, Pigeon, Panther,Potto ,Puma
Quail, Quetzal

Rat, Rabbit, Rooster, Raccoon, Rhinoceros, Roundworm, Ringworm, Robin
Squirrel, Sheep, Snail, Snake, Sloth, Seal, Sea Lion, Skunk, Shark, Squid, Sea anemone, Scorpion, Scallop, Shrimp, Stork, Starfish, Seahorse, Swordfish, swan, Sandpiper,
salmon, swan, slug, sloth bear, Sea urchin, Sokeye salmon,
Tasmanian Devil, Tortoise, Turtle, Tiger, Tarntula, Tick, Tapeworm, Tapir, Turkey
Urchin, Uakari
Vole, Viper, Vulture, Vicuna

Whale, Walrus, Warthog, Weasel, Woodchuck, Wolf, Wolverine, Wildebeest, Wombat, Woodpecker , Wallaby, Worm

Xantus, Xiphactinus Audax
Yak,

Zebra, Zebu And many more? XD. I wouldve maybe said more. but i have no idea what some are those are.

I don't like this list :(

More than half the animals listed on this are already Pokemon -___-

countryemo
June 23rd, 2010, 11:06 PM
I don't like this list :(

More than half the animals listed on this are already Pokemon -___-

Only the bolded ones count

brownkidd
June 23rd, 2010, 11:09 PM
Some kind of flying squirrel would be pretty rad. Or a t-rex, because seriously, it's a freaking T-Rex!

countryemo
June 23rd, 2010, 11:15 PM
Flying Squiral: Pachiruso evo or w.e
Moose: Stanler evo

oh and just be tentacruel and them arnt enough xD
I choose Man-of-war!
http://animals.nationalgeographic.com/animals/printable/portuguese-man-of-war.html

Jaiyke
June 23rd, 2010, 11:37 PM
Actually i was hoping with Black and White they'd go for an "Ancient" theme instead of a "Modernized" theme. Having all kinds of different Dinosaurs, and the Early Mammals like the Giant Bus Sized Hamsters that used to roam around... and seeing how way back then most of the Creatures/Beasts lived in the Sea it would have been a really fun Aquatic Adventure haha but... Now for my serious wants Maybe have some Better Bug types like that Bug that Explodes that Acid stuff from its' Abdomen The Bombardier Beetle: Fire/Bug type oh yeah... i agree with a Meerkat >w< a BETTER Bat Pokemon thats something like Dark/Poison that has Levitate or something... Better Fire Types and more Diverse i mean there was only like 5 Original ones in Sinnoh i was very upset for lack of Fire Pokemon... so yeah =D

Cruelty And The Beast
June 23rd, 2010, 11:50 PM
I'd like another badass dog Pokémon like Houndoom

Iqid Loopz
June 24th, 2010, 08:53 AM
For fossil Pokemon they need to add like Terra Birds, Saber Tooth Tigers, Dodo Birds, Dunkleosteus (A 10 foot fish), Lokness MOnster, Takahe (A extinct bird, but receintly found ALIVE), Tylosaurus, Titanotheres, Horned Gophers-------------------------------------------------------------------Other animals - Dung Beetle, Shrimp, Lion Fish, Sword Fish, Hammer Head Shark, Narwhal (The whale with a unicorn horn), Sentipeed, Irish Deer extinct but can fit as a evolve form of stantler

Dragonika
June 24th, 2010, 09:10 AM
They have kinda done rhino with rhydon and rhyhorn no to menchan rhiperior :D and i think they should make a tiger :D

JustinDestruction
June 24th, 2010, 09:33 AM
I'd like a Panda! And not some cheap Spinda thing. A REAL PANDA. Besides that I don't really know. They're hitting about all of the animals they can.

Also, Rhyhorn is a Rhino, and Scyther is a praying mantis.

Aggression
June 24th, 2010, 11:42 AM
Are you people freaking serious? I just read all the pages and nearly half of you keep saying pokemon that already exist.

Sharpedo is a sunfish/shark/torpedo

Ant pkmn? Try flygons pre-evo, classification? "Ant Pokemon"

News flash! The Chinchilla pokemon is gen 5s rattata, duh.

Tigers?!? theres like 4 of them already!

CHESTERx
June 24th, 2010, 01:14 PM
there should be like an ant or something and it evolves into like a red ant then if its a girl queen ant :)

SargeantMajorKururu
June 24th, 2010, 03:09 PM
there should be like an ant or something and it evolves into like a red ant then if its a girl queen ant :)

Oh God I hate those ones!!! Why make a female evo with no male evo??? You should! THat's why I hated Combee!

Astinus
June 24th, 2010, 05:08 PM
Are you people freaking serious? I just read all the pages and nearly half of you keep saying pokemon that already exist.
So? In the first generation there were two bird Pokemon that share features with sparrows. And how many cats are there? (Though all are based on different cats...)

I really hope you didn't take that part of my post seriously, where I said I wanted more annoying rodents.

Just calm down. We're kind of having fun here guessing what animals are going to be the origins of future Pokemon. There's no need to be that harsh at everyone.

Why make a female evo with no male evo???
Ugh, this. Trying to find a female Combee is really frustrating at times. I myself hatched quite a few eggs already, and still none. Yet I have so many male Combee that can't evolve. I was hoping something like Mothim will be in the future for male Combee.

SargeantMajorKururu
June 24th, 2010, 05:27 PM
Ugh, this. Trying to find a female Combee is really frustrating at times. I myself hatched quite a few eggs already, and still none. Yet I have so many male Combee that can't evolve. I was hoping something like Mothim will be in the future for male Combee.

I know!! I LITERALLY ALMOST HAD HALF A FREAKING BOX full of...You guessed it...Male Combees.

Bloothump
June 24th, 2010, 08:26 PM
I know!! I LITERALLY ALMOST HAD HALF A FREAKING BOX full of...You guessed it...Male Combees.

For future reference, you can just reset your game over and over until you get a female if you save in front of the tree.

Anywhoo~ Fire centipede.
A pokemon based off a musical instrument?
Vuvazela, the annoying pokemon xD
Or a humanoid pokemon that holds/plays a musical instrument.

Reshiram Man
June 25th, 2010, 07:35 AM
a lion cub and a split evolution into a lion or lioness

SiReNzZ
June 25th, 2010, 10:37 AM
I would love to see a Pokémon based on a bearded dragon
It would be awesome imo :)

skiffz
June 25th, 2010, 11:13 AM
I would like their to be a Lemur Pokemon, or a Cardinal Pokemon, Or even a Bluejay.

Scorpio219
July 6th, 2010, 05:43 AM
what are some new animals that u want in this new pokemon game,
ponyta=horse meowth=cat chimchar=monkey

it could be new animals that hasn been used yet like a eel
(new water electric type)

or more of one type so u could creat a team of that animal (Mistahdude already created a monkey team)

what do u want

Cherrim
July 6th, 2010, 05:48 AM
what are some new animals that u want in this new pokemon game,
ponyta=horse meowth=cat chimchar=monkey

it could be new animals that hasn been used yet like a eel
(new water electric type)

or more of one type so u could creat a team of that animal (Mistahdude already created a monkey team)

what do u want
Merged into the previous thread.

Wasn't eel already done with uhhh... Huntail and other-one-whose-name-I-forget?

solastalgia
July 6th, 2010, 06:16 AM
Merged into the previous thread.

Wasn't eel already done with uhhh... Huntail and other-one-whose-name-I-forget?

I think you're thinking of Gorebyss, no?

Hibaru
July 6th, 2010, 06:33 AM
Maybe a more new species of Monkey to appear like Mankey, Wild, Love fighting. Hahahaha!:D

Stellar
July 6th, 2010, 06:36 AM
I'm gonna have to go with what was previously said: MOAR PANDA.

Owl
July 6th, 2010, 06:36 AM
Pangolin, Rhino. Hopefully another shark too :3

Astinus
July 6th, 2010, 12:55 PM
Maybe a more new species of Monkey to appear like Mankey, Wild, Love fighting. Hahahaha!:D
What about Chimchar, Monferno, and Infernape? They're monkeys that love fighting. I wouldn't mind more monkeys, but something different than before.

Turnabout
July 6th, 2010, 01:11 PM
Even if an animal already has a pokemon based off it, it's fine to have more than one.
Not to mention how many different species there are of different animals.

I'd love more big cat pokemon <3
But I'd LOVE a sea snake, not a serpent or eel, specifically a sea snake, that'd be cool *u*

Migueliscool
July 6th, 2010, 01:21 PM

Omg I was thinking this yesterday! I want a Panda Pokemon so BAD!!!

solastalgia
July 6th, 2010, 02:13 PM
THIS. It's a sea slug which is all kinds of amazing.

http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l2khyd8e3D1qbcchjo1_500.jpg

July 6th, 2010, 03:51 PM
THIS. It's a sea slug which is all kinds of amazing.

http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l2khyd8e3D1qbcchjo1_500.jpg
wow is that really an sea slug, it looks amazing I want one now:)! Oh we could have Gastrodon evolve into that :) Or Maybe this regions version of Gastrodon :)

shininglatios217
July 6th, 2010, 04:55 PM
solastalgia: That's the coolest animal i've seen on this thread. I hope they put it in the game.

Pandemonioum
July 6th, 2010, 05:02 PM
I want new animal called Pikachu Eater, it eats Pikachus. It would make a great Pokémon too.

But yeah, Pokémon's I would like most is Tiger, Hummingbird or Leech :P

Calder
July 6th, 2010, 05:42 PM

Sharpedo is a sunfish/shark/torpedo

Ant pkmn? Try flygons pre-evo, classification? "Ant Pokemon"

Tigers?!? theres like 4 of them already!

You realize there can and will be multiple Pokemon that come from the same species of animal (and some not even an animal at all)... We can have more sharks... Flygon's family is a Ant Pit that turns into a Dragon... We are talking about Fire Ants and such... Fire/Bug and the likes.... Chiramii The Chinchilla Pokemon IS NOT Gen 5's Rattata, duh. It's number in the Pokedex is number 078... it would be a way lower number if it was the Rattata... We can always do with more tigers...

I want new animal called Pikachu Eater, it eats Pikachus. It would make a great Pokémon too.

But yeah, Pokémon's I would like most is Tiger, Hummingbird or Leech :P

I want a Hummingbird, a Leech, and a Locust Pokemon as well.

Volroc
July 6th, 2010, 06:30 PM

rhino = rhyhorn

praying mantis = scyther

im hopin for more sharks :D maybe another whale, & an eel
thats it for the water types :P

for fire i want more lizards,maybe a salamander :D

alextreme
July 6th, 2010, 06:31 PM
Well you're not a real pokemon fan then you're an ex-pokemon fan
and btw whats wrong with turtwigs design?

Beelzenef
July 6th, 2010, 06:52 PM
A Koala Pokemon would be cool.
Maybe it could be a grass type?

Calder
July 6th, 2010, 07:11 PM
The Dolphin Pokemon we all need a Dolphin... Water/Psychic?

Nikorasu
July 6th, 2010, 11:18 PM
I want to see another turtle pokemon, yes i know we have our squirtle evos. But thats it for allt hat i can think of :(

And squirlte was epic, but im sure they can make other types with turtles, maybe something like grass and water? or ground and water?

I give up.

Rei Shingetsu
July 6th, 2010, 11:52 PM
They need panthers seriously.
All we have is Suicune, a leopard, isn't it?
We need a non legendary one.

Droidz
July 7th, 2010, 12:13 AM
A dolphin pokemon would be cool xD

MistahDude
July 7th, 2010, 12:51 AM
I want to see another turtle pokemon, yes i know we have our squirtle evos. But thats it for allt hat i can think of :(

And squirlte was epic, but im sure they can make other types with turtles, maybe something like grass and water? or ground and water?

I give up.

We got Golem, Blastoise line and Torkoal

Luxray is actually a Panther pokemon.

empty streets
July 7th, 2010, 01:22 AM
I want more cat-like pokemon <3. Doesn't matter what size (from kitten to lion-sized).
They need more love, and more type differences.. not only normal ones with stupid evolutions (like Purugly 0_0).

solastalgia
July 7th, 2010, 01:59 AM
I want more cat-like pokemon <3. Doesn't matter what size (from kitten to lion-sized).
They need more love, and more type differences.. not only normal ones with stupid evolutions (like Purugly 0_0).

I agree. Purugly was such a disappointment when Glameow's evolution could have been so cool. :( There need to be ice cats and fire cats.

Haza
July 7th, 2010, 03:34 AM
I want the new cat Pokemon to be a speedy Electric-Type Ocelot that evolves into a Cheetah, sounds awesome and if this Pokemon is never made someone is stupid somewhere... haha!

Calder
July 7th, 2010, 04:20 AM
We got Golem, Blastoise line and Torkoal

Luxray is actually a Panther pokemon.

You forgot Turtwig and Family...Kabuto and Family are also turtle-like, Shuckle, Machop is surprisingly enough turtle like as well... Aron and Family...

Kyogre is the only dolphin like pokemon we have...xD

Luxray and Family are based on lions actually...

Yes Suicune is a blue wolf/leopard based Pokemon... Electabuzz's tail is that of a leopard haha

Ravecat
July 7th, 2010, 04:28 AM
I'm honestly sorry, but Kabuto has absolutely nothing to do with turtles.

Calder
July 7th, 2010, 04:32 AM
I'm honestly sorry, but Kabuto has absolutely nothing to do with turtles.

You talk about Kabuto but not the Machop lol but yeah I got that from Bulbapedia (http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Kabuto) Kabuto's behavior is based on a turtle...

Ravecat
July 7th, 2010, 04:37 AM
Regardless of what some miscellaneous person on Bulbapedia decided to write, it's a Trilobite and has nothing to do with turtles.

Machop is a body-builder, or something at least, how is he a turtle?

Calder
July 7th, 2010, 04:47 AM
Regardless of what some miscellaneous person on Bulbapedia decided to write, it's a Trilobite and has nothing to do with turtles.

Machop is a body-builder, or something at least, how is he a turtle?

Everything is from Bulbapedia... Troll at them

Ravecat
July 7th, 2010, 04:49 AM
See this is why fighting starts,
I'm just trying to have a conversation with you and you're still calling me a "troll".
Without even knowing what the word means, mind you.

I was simply asking, and I can assure you I don't troll.

Ninja Caterpie
July 7th, 2010, 06:06 AM
They should make another octopus.

Octopaul, it would be called. A Psychic/Water type, the Psychic Octopus Pokémon.

Dex entry: Octopaul are often used for psychically deciding the outcomes of trivial events, such as sporting matches.

Ravecat
July 7th, 2010, 06:11 AM
I want a squid.

So very, very much.

Calder
July 7th, 2010, 06:14 AM

Octopaul, it would be called. A Psychic/Water type, the Psychic Octopus Pokémon.

Dex entry: Octopaul are often used for psychically deciding the outcomes of trivial events, such as sporting matches.

psychically sounds weird (its proper it just sounds weird)... I think this should be what the Dolphin Pokemon does...

Mujahid
July 7th, 2010, 06:40 AM

ROFL....U mate,just made my day !!....BTW..Spain's it's choice right ??

On topic : Ok in my previous post here said i wanted a tarantula and got one :)...Now i ask for a komodo dragon !!..Please GF..they're like one of the coolest reptiles on the planet

StratusJm
July 7th, 2010, 07:06 AM

oh my god that is too funny!! and yes it prdeicted spain to win tonight and apparently its predicted ten matches before and only got it wrong once!!

Sammuthegreat
July 7th, 2010, 08:49 AM
oh my god that is too funny!! and yes it prdeicted spain to win tonight and apparently its predicted ten matches before and only got it wrong once!!

CUMMON SPAIN!!!!!

Ahem.

I would like to see a panther/cougar, a polar bear (any bear really... Ursaring just doesn't scratch that particular itch properly), and some sort of proper eagle.

And to Mistahdude - just because an animal has been made into a Pokemon before, doesn't mean it can't or shouldn't happen again. After all, Pidgey, Spearow, Hoothoot, Taillow and Starly are all little birds, but we still got Mamepato in Generation V, and I'm fine with that.

As for Machop... His evolutionary line always reminded me massively of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, so I get it when whoever it was referred to him as turtle-like.

Calder
July 7th, 2010, 05:05 PM
CUMMON SPAIN!!!!!

Ahem.

I would like to see a panther/cougar, a polar bear (any bear really... Ursaring just doesn't scratch that particular itch properly), and some sort of proper eagle.

And to Mistahdude - just because an animal has been made into a Pokemon before, doesn't mean it can't or shouldn't happen again. After all, Pidgey, Spearow, Hoothoot, Taillow and Starly are all little birds, but we still got Mamepato in Generation V, and I'm fine with that.

As for Machop... His evolutionary line always reminded me massively of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, so I get it when whoever it was referred to him as turtle-like.

I don't see the turtle thing but Bulbapedia does...

We need a non-Legendary Fire/Dragon type based on a Phoenix and how they turn to ash... For the polar bear I believe thats what Mijumaru will be like later on... Pidgeot, Noctowl and Staraptor are all based on eagles lol I 2nd or 3rd or whatever for the panther, but not for the cougar Absol is the only cougar mountain lion thing we need unless they do the YinYang thing on him...

Astinus
July 7th, 2010, 05:17 PM
After all, Pidgey, Spearow, Hoothoot, Taillow and Starly are all little birds, but we still got Mamepato in Generation V, and I'm fine with that.
They're all different birds, though. idk. I don't mind the same animals (for instance, all the cat-based Pokemon) but they should be different in either the base or stats or attacks learned or something. Like Hoothoot is an owl, but Pidgey is a finch and Spearow is a falcon. Or the different cats Meowth, Persian, Glameow, and Purugly are based on.

Sunkern
July 7th, 2010, 05:23 PM

I thought Gorebyss was the dolphin pokemon.

I want a Cthulhu Pokemon immediately.

Pandemonioum
July 7th, 2010, 06:25 PM
Kyorge is not a dolphin pokemon, it is accually based on Orca (Killer Whale).

Migueliscool
July 7th, 2010, 06:30 PM
How about a new frog or toad? We only have croagunk and Politoed.
I want one thats a small frog and then gets huge

Calder
July 7th, 2010, 07:22 PM
How about a new frog or toad? We only have croagunk and Politoed.
I want one thats a small frog and then gets huge

What other frog do we have... We have a tadpole that turns into a frog and a poisonous frog... I don't know of any majority different frogs...

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Kyogre_(Pok%C3%A9mon)

says it is dolphin-like so yeah Bulbapedia's words not my own...

I thought Gorebyss was the dolphin pokemon.

I want a Cthulhu Pokemon immediately.

Gorebyss is an eel...

dragon0fangz
July 7th, 2010, 07:31 PM
about the pandas thing, Spindas are Red Pandas, different from the black and white Giant Pandas. Yeah. And I would love a pokemon based on a Trex skeleton. Maybe make it rock/ghost? and I think they should have a cloud pokemon, it could be a special flying sweeper, with moves like Aeroblast, and dont mention Altaria.

Dr. Faustus
July 8th, 2010, 03:53 AM
A big, fat, black & white panda. Or a narwhal.
If they don't turn one of these into a Pokemon, I'll OMGWTFBBQRAAAEG

IcyIce
July 8th, 2010, 05:33 AM
Ok. I say more Jellyfish and Eagles.

We only have 2 Jellyfish that I recall and Eagles are my favorite bird.

luigimario94
July 8th, 2010, 03:54 PM
I would like to see a Sea Turtle, a Salmon, an Emu that Evolves from a Kiwi, a Turkey, a Vulture that Evolves into a Condor, a Tortoise with Slow Start, a Flying Fish, a little Kitten that Evolves into a Sphinx, a Bug/Fire Moth, a Sea Snake, and a Tuna.

jba1013
July 8th, 2010, 06:05 PM

what about doduo/ dotrio they are an ostrich, i think o.o

IcyIce
July 8th, 2010, 07:53 PM
Ya. I would say they are. Fast running non flying bird.

Astinus
July 8th, 2010, 08:33 PM
He knows that Doduo are based on ostriches. That's what he said in his post:

Call me strange, which I know I am, but one animal I would really like to see Pokémonized(?) would be an ostrich. I would really like to see how they would incorporate that kind of animal into a Pokémon and it would very likely grow to become one of my favorites. Something better than Doduo.

So an ostrich-based Pokemon that has better stats/moves than the already created Doduo.

July 8th, 2010, 08:46 PM
I wish this was a plant/animal/fungi/bacteria/protist thread :(. Well I want a maple tree mixed with a Dog!!!

JadedIguana
July 8th, 2010, 10:39 PM
I definitely want more cats to be involved. Very few kitties. I'm looking for a few more wild additions. Not domestic. (Although a cat is a cat.)

Meowth Persian
Skitty Delcatty
Glameow Purugly
Shinx Luxio Luxray

Dude, Orcas are dolphins. They were originally called "Whale Killers" because they're really good at that. However, translation got them switched. Seriously though, they're dolphins.

Ya. I would say they are. Fast running non flying bird.

They can fly, in fact, they can run on air! (Referring to Pokemon Stadium 1.)

July 8th, 2010, 11:16 PM
A red ant, oh and the Vampire squid!

luigimario94
July 9th, 2010, 07:19 AM
Dude, Orcas are dolphins. They were originally called "Whale Killers" because they're really good at that. However, translation got them switched. Seriously though, they're dolphins.

Kyogre's a Sperm Whale.

Jerme
July 9th, 2010, 01:11 PM
another snail thats rock/bug?

Migueliscool
July 9th, 2010, 07:12 PM
I would like to see a Sea Turtle, a Salmon, an Emu that Evolves from a Kiwi, a Turkey, a Vulture that Evolves into a Condor, a Tortoise with Slow Start, a Flying Fish, a little Kitten that Evolves into a Sphinx, a Bug/Fire Moth, a Sea Snake, and a Tuna.

Isn't there a sea snake already. I can't recall the name but its the one that evolves from the Shell.

Oh and I so want a turkey

Azure-Supernova
July 10th, 2010, 01:54 AM
An Ocelot would be pretty cool (and would be an excellent reason for me to bring Metal Gear into my Pokémon nicknaming system), maybe evolve it into just a bigger cat. Then again we do have a couple cats here and there already.

How about a polar bear? Might make a good Ice type...

Calder
July 10th, 2010, 07:30 AM
Kyogre is a Leviathan lol but it is a dolphin-like Pokemon... the only one... We need a Dolphin Pokemon now xD

Yes Killer Whales are in fact Dolphins... Kyogre is like a Whale + Dolphin that mated with the Leviathan xD

MegaKuriboh
July 10th, 2010, 09:31 AM
Damn it there better be a dolphin, tiger & lion Pokemon!!!!
More dogs too please!! I looove dogs hopefully one that's good in competitive battling!

Andrut
July 10th, 2010, 09:45 AM
I would like to see a toucan and a peacock Pokemon. There were no pokemon like those, and i like those animals.

Mana
July 10th, 2010, 10:02 AM
People saying that a Killer whale is a dolphin is like saying a tiger is a lion. Related but obviously not the same kay?

I'd like to see more exotic birds (kind of like Chatot but actually decent), a domestic looking dog rather than wolves (and ew snubbel) as well as some big cats like others have mentioned.

Sammuthegreat
July 10th, 2010, 10:53 AM
People saying that a Killer whale is a dolphin is like saying a tiger is a lion. Related but obviously not the same kay?

I'd like to see more exotic birds (kind of like Chatot but actually decent), a domestic looking dog rather than wolves (and ew snubbel) as well as some big cats like others have mentioned.

Yes. Dolphins are not orca and orca are not dolphins. Dolphins and orca come under the heading of "porpoise."

As for animals... I've posted in this thread before, but I definitely want a big ol' polar bear, a proper gorilla (Slaking does not suffice), something griffin-like, and lots more interesting birds - not just the plain old Normal/Flying bird you find in the first patches of grass, which all end up being brown or grey. I want some interesting typings like Electric/Flying or Dark/Flying if I've got to have a Pokemon with Fly on my team.

P.S. Yes I realise Zapdos is already Electric/Flying and Honchkrow is already Dark/Flying, but I mean I want more of the likes of those two Pokemon.

southharmon
July 10th, 2010, 12:05 PM
koala, kangaroo, another penguin, dolphin, panda, and lion. alot of those were already said but i think all of those would be cool

Prince of the Sea
July 10th, 2010, 12:33 PM
I've read some stories and articles on how dogs exhibit "psychic" bonds with their owners. I want to see something like Ralts-Kirlia-Gardevoir but with a canine appearance.

IcyIce
July 10th, 2010, 03:40 PM
Looks like we may be getting an eagle after all. I just looking out the out line of the newest pokemon on serebii and it looks like one badass birdy.

Nashton
July 10th, 2010, 06:07 PM
a better grasshopper pokemon.

one that actually looks more like a grasshopper

flight
July 10th, 2010, 06:26 PM
Well, right now, nothing really comes to mind. Whatever Game Freak creates will be satisfactory enough for me, as long as the concept isn't overly ridiculous, which none have been as of yet.

Phoenix-f-
July 10th, 2010, 06:39 PM
Ibis, ram and feline with split personality (Sekhmet-Hathor)