PDA

View Full Version : [B/W] New formes

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire
May 15th, 2010, 08:44 PM
which legendary pokemon (new and old) if any would you like to see get new forms.I would like to see Latias and Latios get a new forme through an item known as the Heart Flame opposed to the Soul dew( which increases it's power).

Arcelio
May 15th, 2010, 08:47 PM
I want Rotom-A and Giratina-O, as well as Shaymin-S to keep their formes when going on WiFi. That's what I want.

Also, new Rotom-A formes. Maybe a lamp, or a T.V. Hell, throw in a Rotom-possessed Nintendo Wii.

Haza
May 15th, 2010, 08:47 PM
I would not mind a new batch of Rotom formes, and new regional Gastrodon/Shellos formes, and maybe even a new Jirachi forme.

Waffle-San
May 15th, 2010, 08:48 PM
Personally except maybe a Celebi or Heatran form (maybe) I'd rather they just leave them alone. I mean if it's within the generation thats fine but I think existing legendaries should stay as is. =/

PiPVoda
May 15th, 2010, 08:49 PM
Shaymin. For the time I had one, and didn't even touch it, I felt like it was sort of week. It didn't even seem like a legendary just more like an average pkmn. New form that is more powerful and definitely bigger would be a nice idea. Also a new stance or something for Palkia and Dialga (like giratina had in platinum).

GlitchCity
May 15th, 2010, 08:52 PM
I really want Celebi to get a new forme, oh and Rayquaza! Its going to be our Ruby/Sapphire Emerald mascot, so they gotta give it a new forme!

I guess the legendary beasts should get new formes, but they already have that shiny event for them. Well I guess just Celebi and Rayquaza for now

JP
May 15th, 2010, 08:52 PM
Personally except maybe a Celebi or Heatran form (maybe) I'd rather they just leave them alone. I mean if it's within the generation thats fine but I think existing legendaries should stay as is. =/

I feel the same way. To be honest though, I think formes are cooler on non-legendary Pokemon and are just useless on Legendaries.

PiPVoda
May 15th, 2010, 08:55 PM
I really want Celebi to get a new forme, oh and Rayquaza! Its going to be our Ruby/Sapphire Emerald mascot, so they gotta give it a new forme!

I guess the legendary beasts should get new formes, but they already have that shiny event for them. Well I guess just Celebi and Rayquaza for now

Do we need another molzacuno transformation? Padiatina, Uxzelfsprit, Celerachi:P

Monochrome
May 15th, 2010, 09:01 PM
I always hated the whole multiple form thing... Rotom was the only Pokemon that ever made sense having multiple forms to me, I personally hope that they don't add any new forms to any Pokemon.. Maybe Arceus considering he is god and that would make sense.

May 15th, 2010, 10:07 PM
I want a computer forme Rotom, and a deep volcanic Groudon forme that's Ground/Fire, would only have two Weaknesses!

Bluerang1
May 16th, 2010, 01:03 AM
Well a Groudon Ground/Fire and Kyogre Water/Dragon formes would be nice. But I don't see the point of formes. If you could make them cooler before, why didn't you!?

Ursula
May 16th, 2010, 01:07 AM
I want Rotom-A and Giratina-O, as well as Shaymin-S to keep their formes when going on WiFi. That's what I want.

Also, new Rotom-A formes. Maybe a lamp, or a T.V. Hell, throw in a Rotom-possessed Nintendo Wii.
That doesn't work. It can't go on Wi-Fi because of Diamond/Pearl connectivity issues. );

Anyway, I want new Rotom formes, Castform formes, maybe a Sheimi forme . . and definitely Heatran! It's so boring XD

loliwin
May 16th, 2010, 01:07 AM
Heres some ideas that I want for a Rotom:

A computer
A Nintendo Wii
a ninja
A surround sound system
pedorotom

Its awesome how Rotom can be any electrical appliance, imagine you lawnmowing and the mower had eyes and electricuted you! :O

May 16th, 2010, 11:30 AM
Heres some ideas that I want for a Rotom:

A computer
A Nintendo Wii
a ninja
A surround sound system
pedorotom

Its awesome how Rotom can be any electrical appliance, imagine you lawnmowing and the mower had eyes and electricuted you! :OWow, it could have a metal move for it's Computer forme, a Electric move for Nintendo wii forme... maybe it takes over the one in your room(Player's room, wonder if the wii will show up again in the player's room this gen)! an Learn Hyper voice or a new Sound based move that's even more powerful.

The Cynic
May 16th, 2010, 11:34 AM
New Rotom forms would be fun, but I especially would like new Castform formes as it is my 3rd favourite pokemon after Drifblim (2nd) and Altaria (1st). I'm thinking Sandstorm (Rock), Fog (Ghost) and Night (Dark) formes.

HeartSoulSpirit
May 16th, 2010, 11:39 AM
I want some sorta badass mewto form. Who wouldent love to have a metal form mewto?

Samme!
May 16th, 2010, 11:46 AM
It'd be neat to see a new Pokemon that follows the East/West ways of Shellos in DPPt, meaning different forms for different parts of the region. New Rotom forms would be really cool as well, although I wouldn't want them to go out of control with every appliance possible. Just things as different Male/Female forms would please me just as equally.

Magic
May 16th, 2010, 11:52 AM
New Castform forms!! Atleast a Sandstorm version :), more if further weather is included.

May 16th, 2010, 12:10 PM
New Castform forms!! Atleast a Sandstorm version :), more if further weather is included.I want a sandstorm Castform too! I always took mine to the desert to see if it would transform into a rock form... but no it just stayed the same... at least it's weather ball was a Rock move... Maybe a castform evo could have a Sandstorm forme!

Åzurε
May 16th, 2010, 12:56 PM
Celebi needs a form, imo. Other than that, Armored Mewtwo. have him hold the armor as an item like Pal/Dia/Gira's Orbs, he becomes Psy/Steel and gets a new ability. What would that do to his stats, though? Originally, it controlled and focused his powers. Lower Speed and Attack, and higher defenses... and higher Sp.Att. He could be the first Pokemon banned from Uber Tier. XP

Castform needs Sandstorm and Fog forms. Rotom needs an extra form or two, and maybe a split evolution line for one Pokemon or another. Maybe for Bellsprout, to put it on terms with Oddish's Bellossom.

Flare Riqueza
May 16th, 2010, 01:03 PM
Uhhh.....an alternate evo of Charmeleon. Fire/Dark. Doesn't grow wings, just gets bigger, has different coloured eyes, generally looks badass, etc. etc.

Could be more defense/special defense/hp oriented than Charizard.

Yeah, sadly that ain't gonna happen.

Also, more Castform formes (we have such a big city, they could have a research centre working on giving Castform better abilities?).

Or a Castform evolution (As above)

Spikey-Eared Pichu
May 16th, 2010, 01:21 PM
Jirachi Chrysalis Forme- When Jirachi holds the Meteor Fragment it transfers into Chrysalis Forme. Defense and Sp.Def of equality to Def.Form Deoxys, but Speed equal to Shuckle. Typing remains the same. Ability changes to Levitate.

Rotom CPU, Cellphone, and Lamp Forms- CPU form allows use of the move Iron Head/Flash Cannon. Cellphone form allows the use of Psychic. Lamp form allows the use of Thunder.

Manaphy Dragoon Forme- When Manaphy holds the Atlantis Emblem and it isn't NITE time, it transforms into Dragoon Forme. Being in Dragoon Forme while in battle with Hail weather will cause reverting to Prince Forme. Sp.Atk and Speed are equal to Attack Deoxys. Typing is changed to Dragon/Water. Ability is changed to Downpour (Kyogre's ability).

May 16th, 2010, 01:23 PM
What about a alternate evo for Polygon2 that can change formes to suit it's environment!

Swinoob
May 17th, 2010, 04:54 AM
What about a new Rotom Forme? [why the heck does forme have an e on the end?] Anyways, it would look like a lamp, would retain it's Ghost/Electric typing, and it's signature move would be thunderbolt.

Yeah, a Polygon2 alternate evo would be pretty cool.

Rich Boy Rob
May 17th, 2010, 07:31 AM
I would definitely be happy with new Rotom forms, maybe along with a Wii form there could be a TV one?

That doesn't work. It can't go on Wi-Fi because of Diamond/Pearl connectivity issues. );

Uh don't you think that having new pokémon would create a larger problem? :laugh:

May 17th, 2010, 01:53 PM
What about a new Rotom Forme? [why the heck does forme have an e on the end?] Anyways, it would look like a lamp, would retain it's Ghost/Electric typing, and it's signature move would be thunderbolt.

Yeah, a Polygon2 alternate evo would be pretty cool. forme is middle english for Form think they just called it that because they though it sounded cool.

I would definitely be happy with new Rotom forms, maybe along with a Wii form there could be a TV one?

Uh don't you think that having new pokémon would create a larger problem? :laugh:Wonder why they didn't make a tv one in Platinum not to mention DP but Rotom was Hiding in a TV! so why didn't it get a tv forme?????

shookie
May 17th, 2010, 01:55 PM
Rotom needs a broom form.
Get it? So he can be a sweeper?

A Pixy
May 17th, 2010, 04:16 PM
Besides more Eeveelutions, nothing really.

Benjamin510
May 17th, 2010, 04:30 PM
Rotom needs a broom form.
Get it? So he can be a sweeper?

Hahhah! Lol Just Lol,. But we need a Lati@s Form!

Vrai
May 17th, 2010, 04:43 PM

Yeah, a Polygon2 alternate evo would be pretty cool.

All Rotom formes retain their typing.

Regigigas pure Flying forme, y/y?

May 17th, 2010, 05:39 PM
we should get a Alternate forme Regigigas that is Dark to complete all the types that are weak against fighting.