PDA

View Full Version : [B/W] Finish the Phrase: Team...

Team Fail
May 16th, 2010, 08:18 AM
It's the driving force behind all Pokemon games. There is an evil team, and you need to stop it. What do you think it's name is going to be? Team ________.

I would be laughing if it was Team Rocket, again. They fail so badly...

The Doctor
May 16th, 2010, 08:20 AM
Team Moluza
Team Colume
Team Frecheta

Team Bidoof?

lx_theo
May 16th, 2010, 08:21 AM
... Team Fail? You know they're going to it by the end.

EDIT: Just notice OP's username, haha

Arago
May 16th, 2010, 08:22 AM
I really wish they'd break the chain. The only interesting evil organization was Cipher and that was because of the fact that they actually used the Pokémon in a way other teams didn't by making them shadow Pokémon, which I don't see happening in the handheld games, unfortunately.

Timbjerr
May 16th, 2010, 08:24 AM
Seeing as there's a rather large emphasis on the black/white, darkness/light theme, the evil team(s) needs to play off that. I'd like to see an evil team that qualifies as frighteningly villainous instead of a yakuza-style mob, fanatical environmentalists, or a downright plain loony team.

This is just wishful thinking on my part though...

Mew~
May 16th, 2010, 08:30 AM
I think they might bring back team rocket!?
Have you beaten the team rocket grunt in kanto in hg/ss? to get the machine part? well for those of you who havent, once you beat him he tells you hes gonna go back to his country (isshu anyone?) and rebulid team rocket! (or was it make his own rocket?) Anyone agree?
If not then i hope they do two teams again (like magma and aqua!) team back and team white... or team dark and light XD

Arago
May 16th, 2010, 08:30 AM
Seeing as there's a rather large emphasis on the black/white, darkness/light theme, the evil team(s) needs to play off that. I'd like to see an evil team that qualifies as frighteningly villainous instead of a yakuza-style mob, fanatical environmentalists, or a downright plain loony team.

I wouldn't say that. I don't know about you, but as the teams progressed from generation to generation, I noticed a lot of changes in their cynicalness and thirst for world domination. I think that they've become more evil as the generations progressed. Even though the grunts are poor excuses for villains, it seems kind of appropriate that they only continue to get more and more villainous.

And since, like you said, black and white is commonly compared to good vs evil, I think a villainous team that isn't laughable is kind of expected. I would like to see the type of villains that there were in FireRed and LeafGreen on the island. You remember those bikers? Kind of like them; relentless and rather intimidating.

Zeph.
May 16th, 2010, 08:32 AM
Team Rocket. I hope hope hope they return :D

The Cynic
May 16th, 2010, 08:34 AM

This. I'd hope for something incredibly cultish. Perhaps a cult obsessed with purity, and the other with chaos or corruption and they switch around as antagonists like Aqua and Magma in Ruby and Saphire. The Order of Lumis and The Umber Syndicate. That would fit with the light/darkness theme but it's a little over the top, evern more so than Team Galactic and their new universe idea.. I just hope they don't go for a "gain-control-of-the-legendary-and-use-it-for-our-evil-purpose-mwah-ha-ha-ha-ha-look-at-how-evil-we-are-we-are-so-evil-bet-you-can't-defeat-our-zubats-and-stop-us"-esque plotline again as it's no longer original.

That brings me to my other point. Will the evil teams please STOP USING ZUBAT!!!! It's getting really old now!

sampika08
May 16th, 2010, 08:35 AM
So there was team rocket, team aqua, team magma and team galactic.
I'll go team moon.

BeachBoy
May 16th, 2010, 08:35 AM
I'd like to see one very evil team, and a good team to... help you out along the way. It's black and white, after all. Can't think of any names, but yeah, haha.

Team Fail
May 16th, 2010, 08:39 AM
That brings me to my other point. Will the evil teams please STOP USING ZUBAT!!!! It's getting really old now!

I had to lol at that. I have to agree, though. Whatever the new teams are, GET RID OF ZUBAT!!!! its kinda old, now.(COUGH15yearslaterCOUGH)

Arago
May 16th, 2010, 08:40 AM
Have you beaten the team rocket grunt in kanto in hg/ss? to get the machine part? well for those of you who havent, once you beat him he tells you hes gonna go back to his country (isshu anyone?) and rebulid team rocket! (or was it make his own rocket?) Anyone agree?
If not then i hope they do two teams again (like magma and aqua!) team back and team white... or team dark and light XD

Team Rocket. I hope hope hope they return :D
Sorry, not trying to call anyone out or anything, but I'm very very curious and I'm trying to figure out why you guys want them to return.

Think about what happened in previous generations. In Generation I, we expected them to be there forever since we never thought of another evil team coming since... it hadn't been done yet. After they disbanded for three years they return and a kid in Generation II manages to defeat them? The only possible way they'd be in this generation would probably be because a) there's another branch of Team Rocket in the Isshu region, or b) because they were embarrassed to show their faces in the previous regions and relocated.

I had to lol at that. I have to agree, though. Whatever the new teams are, GET RID OF ZUBAT!!!! its kinda old, now.(COUGH15yearslaterCOUGH)
Hopefully Zubat won't be included in this generation, but that right there is wishful thinking.

Magic
May 16th, 2010, 08:42 AM
If it's an evil team there should be a good team you help out.

Otherwise I want ONE villain.

No more trainer-who-just-started taking down whole evil corporations -.- XD

BeachBoy
May 16th, 2010, 08:42 AM
This. I'd hope for something incredibly cultish. Perhaps a cult obsessed with purity, and the other with chaos or corruption and they switch around as antagonists like Aqua and Magma in Ruby and Saphire. The Order of Lumis and The Umber Syndicate. That would fit with the light/darkness theme but it's a little over the top, evern more so than Team Galactic and their new universe idea.. I just hope they don't go for a "gain-control-of-the-legendary-and-use-it-for-our-evil-purpose-mwah-ha-ha-ha-ha-look-at-how-evil-we-are-we-are-so-evil-bet-you-can't-defeat-our-zubats-and-stop-us"-esque plotline again as it's no longer original.

Love this post. I actually really like that idea. :F

Timbjerr
May 16th, 2010, 08:45 AM

As much sense as this theory makes, I'm fairly certain that bumbling foreign idiot would make the lamest evil team admin ever. XD

Like I said, I want an evil team executive that's so menacing and malicious that he could give the little ones nightmares. Cyrus came close, but he came off as a little too insane to be taken seriously. I sometimes wonder how a loon like him attracted so many inept disciples. >_>

Guy
May 16th, 2010, 08:48 AM
I'd like to see one very evil team, and a good team to... help you out along the way. It's black and white, after all. Can't think of any names, but yeah, haha.
This is what I had in mind. Two teams who go against each other, but this time more involved. Ruby and Sapphire had a decent plot with Team Magma and Team Aqua, but I just feel it wasn't implemented into the game's story enough.

Something like Team Dusk and Team Dawn (I know, so unoriginal right?). This time Team Dusk is at attempt to keep the whole region dark. Light shall no longer prevail over Isshu region, but instead it shall be left in complete darkness, with only the moon revealing such little light. They need the help of the game's mascot to complete their villainous plans, but at the same time they're taking Pokémon and turning them to the dark side (a little Team Cipher influence). While the team that represents the day becomes very twined with the story and you as the protagonist. Vise Versa would happen for Pokémon White as Team Dawn tries to keep the region only in light, while Team Dusk becomes involved to prevent them. They too would be capturing Pokémon for evil use under a machine of the sorts.

The team plot is kind of mirroring that of Ruby and Sapphire, but I'd like it to be more of a darker thought out scheme this time. The team's aren't too much of a pushover in which they can really give players a run for their money. Intertwining two plots for each team - being turned over Pokémon and the idea to keep the region lit or at dark. And obviously, I'd like both grunts and leaders to have decent team rosters and not the same thing we've been seeing every generation (i.e Zubat and others).

humanguy2000
May 16th, 2010, 08:54 AM
I'd love to see team aqua/magma come back. The aqua/magma battle music from R/S/E was awesome! (Best Pokémon battle theme I've ever heard) I'm really looking forward to seeing if this 'new' team has a Zubat.

Arago
May 16th, 2010, 08:54 AM
Something like Team Dusk and Team Dawn (I know, so unoriginal right?). This time Team Dusk is at attempt to keep the whole region dark. Light shall no longer prevail over Isshu region, but instead it shall be left in complete darkness, with only the moon revealing such little light. They need the help of the game's mascot to complete their villainous plans, but at the same time they're taking Pokémon and turning them to the dark side (a little Team Cipher influence). While the team that represents the day becomes very twined with the story and you as the protagonist. Vise Versa would happen for Pokémon White as Team Dawn tries to keep the region only in light, while Team Dusk becomes involved to prevent them. They too would be capturing Pokémon for evil use under a machine of the sorts.
It would be really nice to have a good vs evil thing going on that was introduced in Generation III, like you and Ryan have said. One of the things that bothered me with Ruby and Sapphire was the fact that the side of good and evil depended on which version of the game you chose to purchase. I would really like the plot in both of the games to be rather fixed, whereas the evil team remained the same in both versions, instead of depending solely on which version of the game you purchased.

I'd love to see team aqua/magma come back. The aqua/magma battle music from R/S/E was awesome! (Best Pokémon battle theme I've ever heard) I'm really looking forward to seeing if this 'new' team has a Zubat.
The only question I have is why would they come back? They really don't have much of a storyline for this version and don't play into the whole Black and White aspect of the game.

BeachBoy
May 16th, 2010, 08:58 AM
This is what I had in mind. Two teams who go against each other, but this time more involved. Ruby and Sapphire had a decent plot with Team Magma and Team Aqua, but I just feel it wasn't implemented into the game's story enough.

The team plot is kind of mirroring that of Ruby and Sapphire, but I'd like it to be more of a darker thought out scheme this time. The team's aren't too much of a pushover in which they can really give players a run for their money. Intertwining two plots for each team - being turned over Pokémon and the idea to keep the region lit or at dark. And obviously, I'd like both grunts and leaders to have decent team rosters and not the same thing we've been seeing every generation (i.e Zubat and others).Ohhh, now there's something cool. To expand on that, perhaps Team Dusk's calamity is massive black-outs all over the region with missing people and Pokémon? Like a region being consumed by the darkness.

Guy
May 16th, 2010, 09:01 AM
Other than Team Magma and Team Aqua having no purpose in Black and White, they disbanded right after the legendaries lost control in RSE. So, their return is pretty slim as of Team Rocket, sadly. To be honest, it's a new Generation and it definitely shows it's a rebirth of Pokémon. So, I doubt any former teams would have a return.

It would be really nice to have a good vs evil thing going on that was introduced in Generation III, like you and Ryan have said. One of the things that bothered me with Ruby and Sapphire was the fact that the side of good and evil depended on which version of the game you chose to purchase. I would really like the plot in both of the games to be rather fixed, whereas the evil team remained the same in both versions, instead of depending solely on which version of the game you purchased.
I agree actually on it being based on which version you purchase, which is why when Emerald was released I was pleased they gave the story more of a twist by making both teams show they are both villains. So, if they can take this same idea and put it into Black and White first, before the third counterpart, then I'd probably enjoy it more. As long as the plot of the game is more deeply thought out than past generations then I'd be satisfied enough, as that's what I'm looking forward to the most.

Ohhh, now there's something cool. To expand on that, perhaps Team Dusk's calamity is massive black-outs all over the region with missing people and Pokémon? Like a region being consumed by the darkness.
Oh cool, I like your expansion on the idea. It makes me want something like this to occur even more. Like I said, all of this is what gives the plot something deeper and more fun to go through. So, yeah if something like this can occur with my pre-existing idea, then I'd be pleased with that. =]

JAK3
May 16th, 2010, 09:03 AM
What if this time the team started out as a three man organization that tries to steal your Pokemon at the beginning, but as you progress through the game, so do they?

The Cynic
May 16th, 2010, 09:05 AM

Hence why, IMO, Emerald was such a better game! You were up against both teams at the same time. The plot was much more substancial. If anyone hasn't played Emerald they must as it was my favourite pokemon game ever. It also made the teams of the gym leaders a lot better, but that's for another thread.

Platinum, likewise was better than Diamond and Pearl but some aspects of it lacked character (eg. Where is Fantina's funkadelic Drifblim? Infernape suits Flint more as a signature poke than Magmortar etc, etc.).

Sorry if this sound horribly drab, but character is what makes gym leaders, evil teams etc. the best. Not going OMG RHYPERIOR IS EPIC PWNAGE LOL LOL ROFL LOL. I mean why would a sweet dear like Bertha have that monstrosity anyway? Sudowoodo and Quagsire were more her cup of tea than a Gligscor and a Rhyperior.

On the subject of Bertha, it has been hinted she is a sister of Agatha. Maybe we'll see a 3rd sibling in Black/White. I'm not going into that any more though. It's a lickle bitty off-topic.

Love this post. I actually really like that idea. :F

Thanks very much. :cer_wink:

Azure
May 16th, 2010, 09:46 AM
Well whatever the team name, I hope they use a different mix of Pokemon, unlike Team Rocket in G/S/C, batteling constant Zubat's & Rattata's ain't good. >.<

Team Light & Team Dark
Team Space & Team Time

Not very creative but some of the Team name's aren't very creative either :D

sirboulevard
May 16th, 2010, 09:52 AM
It actually might be Team Rocket again. Look at the guy in black in the middle of the screenshot of the harbor. He looks entirely like a team rocket grunt. So I wouldn't count our long standing nemesi quite yet.

General Bravo
May 16th, 2010, 10:19 AM
Team Nova?

But sooner or later there needs to be a good team. The idea that one novice kid trainer can bash loads of organized evil organizations is just getting too far-fetched(no, not the Pokemon). Team Rocket sucks in the games, Magma and Aqua are fairly tough, and then most of Team Galactic sucks(in direct contrast with the anime, they're way better in that). I want to see an evil team on the level of strength of Magma, Aqua, or Cipher, and then a good group helps the player beats them.

Mew~
May 16th, 2010, 10:25 AM
Sorry, not trying to call anyone out or anything, but I'm very very curious and I'm trying to figure out why you guys want them to return.

Think about what happened in previous generations. In Generation I, we expected them to be there forever since we never thought of another evil team coming since... it hadn't been done yet. After they disbanded for three years they return and a kid in Generation II manages to defeat them? The only possible way they'd be in this generation would probably be because a) there's another branch of Team Rocket in the Isshu region, or b) because they were embarrassed to show their faces in the previous regions and relocated.

Hopefully Zubat won't be included in this generation, but that right there is wishful thinking.
Well I didn't say I wanted them to return, I said they might! (read it over if you didn't read why...!)

tvoza2
May 16th, 2010, 10:27 AM
what about something along the lines of cipher? i'd personally love something similar to colleseum and xd snagging shadow pkmn

Arago
May 16th, 2010, 10:36 AM
Well I didn't say I wanted them to return, I said they might! (read it over if you didn't read why...!)
I was moreso directing my reply to Zeph.

what about something along the lines of cipher? i'd personally love something similar to colleseum and xd snagging shadow pkmn
Cipher to me was the most interesting organization there was, simply because of the snagging and use of shadow Pokémon. They didn't just use Pokémon in exploitation, they actually did something with them. I'm hoping the organization in this generation does something along the lines of what Cipher did.

MartinJF
May 16th, 2010, 10:48 AM
Team Quake, trying to control the legendary pokemon __________ to make earthquakes that destroy cities, so Ghost Pokemon can live in the ruins.

Or Team Glacier, trying to make home for Ice PKMN.

And, Team Thunder, tring to make more home for Electrik pokemon.

ohsnapkid
May 16th, 2010, 10:49 AM
Given the city environment and the higher age of the protagonists, I'm actually thinking it might be more of a gang-oriented thing, as opposed to the formulaic 'Team ____'.

Obviously I don't think it will encompass the typical gang activities, but it'll have the dynamic of rival gangs competing against each other.

Bluerang1
May 16th, 2010, 10:54 AM
Team Eclipse. You know, something to do with Day and Night :P

Esper
May 16th, 2010, 11:51 AM
It's supposed to be a technologically advanced region so I expect to see any Team Evils being based around that. Either they want to use some kind of new invention to control the region or some kind of anti-technology brigade that wants to bring the region back to the Stone Age. Let's call the first Team Synth and the second Team Greenpeace Team Terra.

Ayselipera
May 16th, 2010, 12:26 PM
I'm going to say Team Darkness since the game is called Black and White and that is the simplest name I can think of. I'm guessing it will be something fancier like Team Ebony or Team Eclipse. Maybe I'm completely wrong though and instead they'll call it Team Milky Way and we'll all call it a day.

Zeta Patchouli
May 16th, 2010, 01:36 PM
Here's kind of what I'm hoping for.

Start off with Team Rocket, have them defeated by the new Team (Whatever), and have them do their own plan. Have Team Rocket face you twice, doing what they've been doing, trying to make money to rebuild, then have the new team come in and chase them out, making them the primary inhabitants.

This new team can then do what they want to do, which I can't think of something that hasn't been said. That kind of setup would be pretty cool, in my own opinion. The foreign person's threat would be partially carried out, and actually hint to the 5th generation, but it would also allow another team to be in the spotlight. Of course, you'd need to put in some hints about this new team, and maybe an encounter, like the Aqua grunt in Petalburg Forest, to kind of establish them a little bit, I guess, but it can still work.

cobraman228
May 16th, 2010, 01:47 PM

Pure Awesomeness there

I'd go for

Black: Team Moon
White: Team Sun
Grey (You know its gonna happen): Team Magnetism

OK, instead of the Taking over of Legendary + Take over world = Teams Objective, I'd go for something more imaginative.

My idea is that Team Moon/Sun would try tol use the gravitational force of the Moon/Sun to threaten to destroy the earth. The Legendary, instead of being captured by said Team will fly/Appear before you battle Teams leader to test if you are powerful enough to defeat said leader.

In Grey Version, both teams would join together once you beat an important person in both Teams.

Just an idea ^_^

Volroc
May 16th, 2010, 04:15 PM
i hope no new evil teams, their gettin lamer in design (well the grunts are)
no more evil teams, bring back old favs, but theirs nothing else they can do:
end reality went to cyrus
world domination went to giovanni
fix the world threw cataclysmic means went to magma& aqua lol

theyve done everything :P

A Pixy
May 16th, 2010, 04:16 PM
It's probably going to be something like Light and Dark. Not that I really care. But yes, Team Rocket is pathetic.

LOLZ, WE R STEELIN UR SLOWPOKE TAILZ! WE R SO EBIL!!1!!!one!!11!

Tyrantrum
May 16th, 2010, 04:24 PM
Damn, I didn't even see this thread... I feel stupid now. :(

Well, they could probably go as far as to just taking over the Isshu region. They might not go crazy like Cyrus frm D/P/Pt.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire
May 16th, 2010, 04:58 PM
So there was team rocket, team aqua, team magma and team galactic.
I'll go team moon.No we need a team Ventus or Terra (wind and Earth in Latin) rather than team moon to make up for the Team Aqua,Magma theme of being latin words rather than space words like Rocket and Galactic.

Damn, I didn't even see this thread... I feel stupid now. :(

Well, they could probably go as far as to just taking over the Isshu region. They might not go crazy like Cyrus frm D/P/Pt.I liked Cyrus he reminds me a lot of me... except crazier... I would want to creat my own Universe too but one that's peaceful and has Emotions,ect.

coconutberry
May 16th, 2010, 05:06 PM
I'd just like to see more than one team like in R/S/E... That would be awesome. :D

Urwaldbewohner
May 17th, 2010, 08:40 AM
The best name for the new "Team": Police
Let's **** thus lame guys standing around with their Growlithes dooing nothing then challenge little children. And u are a Grunt of the big bad Leader,
the lokal professor.

SpawnHyuuga
May 17th, 2010, 09:11 AM
Well consider, as others have speculated that the enemies seem to be getting darker and we have a chief God Pokemon, "Arceus"; anyone think maybe Zoroark is like a minion of a Chief Devil-God Pokemon, that resembles Satan (maybe Dragon/Fire or Dragon/Dark...)?

The evil team would then be a cult who tries to bring about this horrible creation, and then you the good guy put an end to it...:/

Just once, can't the evil people WIN?

HackChu
May 17th, 2010, 09:30 AM
I think it might be like Ruby and Saphirre. Two different teams, perhaps one good and other evil, I don't know it'll be something like that...

linkinpark187
May 17th, 2010, 10:47 AM
If there are two teams, and they if they were to end up being of the Sun and the Moon, I could see them extensively using Solrock and Lunatone. Or am I the only one that thought of that? I haven't read the rest of the posts, so...I'm not sure if I'm the first to have thought of that or not. lol

Esmas
May 17th, 2010, 11:10 AM
I'm guessing something to do with light and darkness; Team Light, Team Dark, Team Dusk, Team Dawn, etc.

I don't think Game Freak will make a return with Team Rocket, as we've seen enough of them in HG/SS xD;

EDIT:
Maybe there could be a connection with Zoroark? Team Illusion?

PokemonCrazy_
May 17th, 2010, 11:18 AM
Team light, that would be cool!

GlitchCity
May 17th, 2010, 12:46 PM
Team Shapoopie!

.-. I would cry if I have to see Team Rocket in the games again, and I would hide in my closet if Team Galatic made a comeback. Maybe Team X[something]. I just hope for a team that starts with the letter "X" lol make it sound like a "Z". Team Xenmas ftw! -.~ maybe not....

Team dragon, team purify, team supa mario. Ugh maybe the first part wont even have "team" in front of it. It could be the gang green gang, or the justice leauge. Fantastic 4? Devistating 4? Terrible leauge? Team Pure awesomeness?

SolarAbusoru
May 20th, 2010, 11:40 PM
Maybe Team Dragoon or something?
also, the team leader this time around shouldn't be some middle-aged old dude or some wierdo guy in a costume.
This time it should either be:
A: A younger man with a slick and cool look to him wearing a white tuxedo, just to fool people into thinking he's not evil (and trust me, that would actually fool someone, unlike the other leaders.)
or
B: Nascour

loliwin
May 20th, 2010, 11:47 PM
Team Element!

That'd be awesome, it'd be more awesome if a team invaded a gym then becomes the gym leader with elemental pokemon! It'd still be gym leader likish with a twist! XDDD

Went
May 20th, 2010, 11:50 PM
As much sense as this theory makes, I'm fairly certain that bumbling foreign idiot would make the lamest evil team admin ever. XD

Okay, I know this topic is slightly old, but... if that guy has issues with the lenguage used in a foreign country, I guess he wouldn't be that much of a bumbling idiot in his home country? XD

Just saying that because I, too, support the reappearance of that guy :P Even if only as a cameo.

xDaisuke0
May 21st, 2010, 01:05 AM
I hope it IS Team Rocket.
They say Isshu Region is far away from the other regions, so maybe Team Rocket is looking elsewhere, far away and rebuilding in a way. but hopefully a lot more sinister and crazy-evil. ;]

dead-man-walking
May 21st, 2010, 03:09 AM
Team? Maybe something like Chaos if it's just one, Dawn & Twilight if they decide to do it in RSE Style. Or maybe Yin and Yang?!

Timbjerr
May 21st, 2010, 07:03 AM
Okay, I know this topic is slightly old, but... if that guy has issues with the lenguage used in a foreign country, I guess he wouldn't be that much of a bumbling idiot in his home country? XD

Just saying that because I, too, support the reappearance of that guy :P Even if only as a cameo.

You're right...that did come out wrong. XD

He's still an idiot, but he's an idiot because of how epically he failed at his assignment, not because he's foreign. :P

...and I agree. If Isshu is so far away from the rest of the Pokemon world, it'd be cool to see him again in some role or another...I just don't see much of a shock value of him being the villainous team's admin. XD

Aureol
May 21st, 2010, 07:41 AM
The only team I've liked is Team Rocket, and that's because they were awesome WITHOUT using some sort of ridiculous, grandiose plan to take over the world/universe (although, in Gen. 2, they were getting awfully close). I don't want any of the past teams to return, but I hope that the new team will do something a bit more realistic this time around.

As for team name... maybe Team Reaper? I dunno, sounds idiotic, but so did Team Galactic. A lot of people are speculating the Life/Death legendary duo, so the team name might reference death in some way.

tvoza2
May 21st, 2010, 01:21 PM

It probably is Team Rocket again, not only because it is foreshadowed in HG/SS, but they don't have many options left, and Rocket is still the most popular. (Fangame toxic purple, no aqua blue or magma red) and honestly The bosses of Rocket are so much better than Galactic, Aqua or Magma.

I'd personally like to see a combination of all the teams, just cause they should all relise they suck on their own. It would be the foriegn rocket from HG/SS, the Galactic admins and the Magma/Aqua Admins(because Archie and Maxie gave up along with Giovanni, while god only knows where Cyrus is)

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire
May 21st, 2010, 02:40 PM
It probably is Team Rocket again, not only because it is foreshadowed in HG/SS, but they don't have many options left, and Rocket is still the most popular. (Fangame toxic purple, no aqua blue or magma red) and honestly The bosses of Rocket are so much better than Galactic, Aqua or Magma.

I'd personally like to see a combination of all the teams, just cause they should all relise they suck on their own. It would be the foriegn rocket from HG/SS, the Galactic admins and the Magma/Aqua Admins(because Archie and Maxie gave up along with Giovanni, while god only knows where Cyrus is) He's still in the distortion world! I don't like team rocket but I guess they will in fact return, like you said they foreshadowed there return... the new region is also in another country... even though the accent of that person didn't sound english to us... maybe because they wanted to keep it foreign... he might be from the Us as many speculate Isshu takes place in eastern NY state.

Yingxue
May 21st, 2010, 03:08 PM
It's supposed to be a technologically advanced region so I expect to see any Team Evils being based around that. Either they want to use some kind of new invention to control the region or some kind of anti-technology brigade that wants to bring the region back to the Stone Age. Let's call the first Team Synth and the second Team Greenpeace Team Terra.

Or Team Kaczynski

(lol)

I also like the idea of a kind of gang/mafia (less violent lol) style team to fit with the "urban" setting of the game. :3

LikeUberHackFan
May 21st, 2010, 03:39 PM
I hope it's not something like Team
Eternal Light -"We fight against the growing threat of darkness"
and
Darkness Desires - "Power to our allmighty creator, the birth of the night sky"

;)

Thorns
May 21st, 2010, 03:41 PM
Team Myth
A team after mythical legendary creatures who shaped the world.

thepsynergist
May 21st, 2010, 04:26 PM
We all know the villians are going to be the K.K.K. and the Black Panthers.

Thorns
May 21st, 2010, 04:27 PM
We all know the villians are going to be the K.K.K. and the Black Panthers.

K, why did you have to bring up the K.K.K?

thepsynergist
May 21st, 2010, 04:29 PM
K, why did you have to bring up the K.K.K?

k.k.k = white power
black panthers = black power

I don't know it was a crazy idea of mine.

rockman0
May 21st, 2010, 05:46 PM
Team Chaos or Team Anarchy (I don't see the second as likely)

Since the games are called black and white, there will be a light legendary pokemon (good) and dark legendary pokemon (evil). Team Chaos is an evil organization who wants to destroy the light legendary pokemon and allow darkness and chaos to rule the world, thus bringing in an era of anarchy.

EDIT: just had the thought of a team light or something like that which wanted to destroy the dark pokemon and rid the world of all evil, but they also must be stopped because destroying one side would upset the balance between good and evil and cause a rift in the space-time continuum and destroy of all!

Xanatos13
May 21st, 2010, 06:02 PM
I think Team Dark or Team Light (or something to that effect) are the most likely scenarios. Team Day, Team Night perhaps?

chezhead
May 21st, 2010, 06:24 PM
Team Awesome and Team Epic.
That would be awesome, and I would love to see there be a good team, much like in Ruby/Sapphire.

HackChu
May 22nd, 2010, 10:45 AM
I think they should be as diabolicle as Team Galactic, I think they were a bit more roothless than Team Rocket...well the leader was anyway but what's this foreshadowing of the return of Team Rocket?

pikapip26
May 22nd, 2010, 01:34 PM
Maybe Team Illusion. Like they want Zorua/Zoroak! Though I don't think they are the mascots of Black/White, because the team always goes for the mascots of the games,

Rei Shingetsu
May 22nd, 2010, 04:19 PM
Maybe Team Illusion. Like they want Zorua/Zoroak! Though I don't think they are the mascots of Black/White, because the team always goes for the mascots of the games,

Not really?
Only RSE and DPPt does.

Safetyfirst
May 22nd, 2010, 04:21 PM
Team Wobbufet. All they use are Wobb's, and they are unbeatable.

Mortalis
May 22nd, 2010, 04:25 PM
Team Neo, Team Yin, Team Yang, Team Chrome ...
It usually matches what the game is about;

DPPt :: Dialga and Palkia are Time and Space ; Team Galactic.
RSE :: Groudon and Kyogre are Magma / Earth and Water / Aquatic ; Team Magma and Team Aqua.
Black and White :: Seeing as they haven't released the legendaries yet, I'm expecting them to be Yin and Yang Pokemon ( Balance Pokemon ) so ; Team Neo [ A neo is the Yin Yang symbol in Greek Or German or somethin'. ] or Team Yin and Team Yang, or something. We'll have to base them off the Pokemon.

pikapip26
May 22nd, 2010, 06:14 PM
Not really?
Only RSE and DPPt does.

:o oh rite, forgot about team rocket :P then im staying with team illusion xD

countryemo
May 23rd, 2010, 12:59 AM
Team _______ ....
idk.
But ya know the team in movie 13.
How they came over seas with zorua/zoroark.
Thats our evil team?!?

Ωmega
May 23rd, 2010, 02:46 AM
You guys are thinking too much inside the box.

Yea, there's been teams that have tried to shape the world, end the world, and take over the universe. Honestly, I'm sick of that. Oh, and the repeated use of Zubat, Rattata, Koffing, and Ekans.

How about a team that seems nice, but actually has a drastically evil undertone?

Imagine this: said team--henceforth known as Team Alpha--is simply a small contributor to a large corporation, like Silph Co. Team Alpha helps to develop potions and other healing items sold in stores for Pokemon. No one knows it, but slowly and surely, Team Alpha is going to start making demands on the sales of their potions and, eventually, come out on top as a major corporate superpower because no other company has enough power to manufacture and compete with Team Alpha (Silph Co. makes electronics, not potions. Porygon, anyone?) This is happening as the protagonist goes undercover to figure out what is going on along with a team of individuals who helps him along the way (Team Beta). They learn what Team Alpha is up to, but it's too late and potions can no longer be bought elsewhere except from Team Alpha. This leads to many sick Pokemon and brings in a lot of money for Team Alpha. Realizing what is happening, the protagonist and Team Beta have to take down the corporation.

See? It's not about taking over the world. It's a corporation taking over an economy in a field that must not be messed with: medicine. With the potions and stuff under their control, it's not hard to see why they would succeed at this. Also, it adds an interesting gameplay element in that after a certain point, buying potions and such becomes really really hard, which means you need to battle smart and not die. =/

Just an idea. Those team names are just for simplicity reasons. I like the name GenCorp. :D

Kishijoten
May 23rd, 2010, 07:37 AM
I think the team should be named after the region. Team Isshua. Or Team Afar, since it's far away from the other regions.

tvoza2
May 23rd, 2010, 12:10 PM
He's still in the distortion world! I don't like team rocket but I guess they will in fact return, like you said they foreshadowed there return... the new region is also in another country... even though the accent of that person didn't sound english to us... maybe because they wanted to keep it foreign... he might be from the Us as many speculate Isshu takes place in eastern NY state.

Sorry bout that, I havn't played DPP for a long time, and I don't watch the anamie, cause until they get rid of Ash it sucks.

Slash Beast ∞
May 23rd, 2010, 12:25 PM
IDK. Team Universal or something. Like we haven't got any other generic names to come across.....

AvianAzure
May 23rd, 2010, 02:00 PM
*ahem* Team DY-NO-MYTE!!! sorry had to... Honestly no idea, Prolly something like Team Ebony and Ivory (Black and White) I don't care that much I just want to be able to join the bad guys for once.... But that'll never happen

Harmony
May 23rd, 2010, 02:23 PM
idk I want a team that's not as lame looking as Team Galatic, and has better goals than Team aqua/ magma did. Can't think of any names for one tho.

Just for the lols: Lets say they make two teams and we call them " Yin and Yang"
( btw if someone said this idea already and liked it, dun read mah post lol sorry :p)

Kid Ghandi
May 23rd, 2010, 02:40 PM
Why not bring back the aquas and magmas?

Guy
May 23rd, 2010, 03:11 PM
Why not bring back the aquas and magmas?
They dissembled when they realized they had no control over Kyogre or Groudon. So, Team Aqua and Team Magma coming back seem unlikely, and as much as I enjoyed the plot in RSE, I would prefer to see a new team come to play rather than on old one. I had a decent idea a few pages back and I wouldn't mind that being implemented. My idea for team names though were Dusk and Dawn - to go with the effect of Dark and Light or Black and White.

I'd like to think that Pokémon can go beyond the idea of evil organizations though and develop a wide-ranged idea that's different from the past generations. I mean Pokémon can go very far with a ton of new ideas and plots, and having said that I think they could do well with something new instead of having an evil team try and control the game mascot to either control the world or something. A new plot, never used before, and put into a game that's looking great so far is what I want now. I mean, playing Pokémon for so long, knowing it can implement so many ideas into a game, the want for something new would be pretty nice.

abnegation
May 23rd, 2010, 03:23 PM
They dissembled when they realized they had no control over Kyogre or Groudon. So, Team Aqua and Team Magma coming back seem unlikely, and as much as I enjoyed the plot in RSE, I would prefer to see a new team come to play rather than on old one. I had a decent idea a few pages back and I wouldn't mind that being implemented. My idea for team names though were Dusk and Dawn - to go with the effect of Dark and Light or Black and White.

We assumed the same after R/B/Y too though yet they came back in G/S/C. Though I agree with you, I doubt that they or any past team will pry up again in B&W. Not with the new legendaries and region at least.

I imagine that they will have something to do with the game titles, like in R/S we had a different team depending on what game we chose, I can see the same happening here. Possibly one team doing evil for what they think is good and vice versa for the opposing game.

I'd like to see a more mature approach at an evil team though, not one that fails miserably like Team Rocket did, though they were pretty cool and original in R/B/Y they lost their flare in Johto, especially with the departure of Giovanni.

I'd like to see something different though, not just the obilgatory "we must catch ____ to take over the world" like in the other games. It'll be interesting to see what take they put on the evil organisations this time around.

HugSomebody
May 23rd, 2010, 05:09 PM
In my interpretation, Team Rocket was a mafia. Team Aqua/Magma were rival gangs and extreme environmentalists. Team Galactic was a bunch of mad scientists. For this new region, I would like to see something different. =O Perhaps aliens!

Hypno
May 23rd, 2010, 05:16 PM
Team Joey, Joey forms a gang with his fellow youngster friends and all they have is ratattas and pidgeys, and his evil plan is to get the phone number of all the people in the world.

Haza
May 23rd, 2010, 05:19 PM
I kinda sense the return of Team Rocket coming on... but if not, Team Eclipse comes to mind.

PiPVoda
May 23rd, 2010, 05:43 PM
Well if the name of the games isn't based off of the color of the legendaries, or the name of the main protagonist or anything else then they could use Team Black or Team White or maybe even both (like Magma/Aqua in RSE).

MRAS is probably right Team Rocket may return in the new region; if they do they better be super-pimped out with like stronger pkmn, new costumes, stronger elites, giovanni coming back in full-swing, and BETTER plan to conquer whatever they're tryin' to do cause I'm not so welcoming of bringing them back.

Thunderpunch
May 23rd, 2010, 05:55 PM
I want Team Rocket to take control of the old teams (magma / aqua if they're still in existence, also Galactic), and to come back stronger than ever. I'd really like if the player could get to choose to fight or join them, but I don't see Nintendo giving us that option

Azzurra
May 25th, 2010, 02:58 AM
I'm sure "Team Darkness" and "Team Light" could work. Unoriginal, yes, but it would tie in with the whole "Black/White" version thing.

Finch-
May 25th, 2010, 07:14 AM
I think they should scrap the 'Team' part and come up with something fairly ingenious. I mean there are other words that work well instead of 'team'

SinisterEternity
May 26th, 2010, 01:35 AM
I think they should scrap the 'Team' part and come up with something fairly ingenious. I mean there are other words that work well instead of 'team'

Haha, second that ! ;]
We could have some other kind of ennemies, for once xP

But as I'm pretty sure we'll get "Team ...." I'll go with "Team Nebula" or "Team Eclipse" as some already said. >.>

Porygon-Z
May 26th, 2010, 02:09 AM
They may as well cut to the chase and call them "team generic"

pong08
May 26th, 2010, 06:58 AM
Team Wobbufet. All they use are Wobb's, and they are unbeatable.

This Quote made my day.

But, other than that, I want Something like Team.....anythin that is not ending with the word black, white, or Dark, or Light. And I want them to be turning not only pokemon to shadows, but also trainers....

Ataraxia
May 26th, 2010, 07:57 AM
Team Dawn and Team Dusk.

Hey it follows the pattern right? Very first few episodes of Pokemon all those years ago. Ash, 10 years old, starts his adventure of Pokemon, making new friends capturing, training, battling Pokemon. A mysterious Team ROCKET pops up trying to steal his Pikachu!! Ohs Noes. But look! Team Rocket's blasting off!! This won't get old!!

That Team Rocket must've seemed pretty cool at the time right? Here we are some *insert double digit figure here* years later and they're STILL blasting off.
Team Aqua and Team Magma!! THEY were pretty cool; and after two or three seasons of, 'we're blasting off agaaaain... DING' They seemed pretty badass.
EPIC FAIL.
Although in all fairness the whole plot surrounding them WAS pretty cool.
Team Galactic!! This one seems coo- wait wait wait. *sigh* rinse and repeat. FAILURE.

So with all that you can pretty much tell that whatever team or duo of teams to be spawned from the 'Instant Evil Team Maker' will be utterly useless; despite having a fairly decent sounding name.
-.-'
Rant over. :P

StarryLatiasGirl
May 26th, 2010, 08:46 AM
I don't know about actual team names, but I'm with the person who mentioned having a good and bad team (not like Magma and Aqua in Ruby/Sapphire, but an actual set good and bad team). Maybe a plotline revolving around an underground organization trying to stop the evil team by spying/dressing up like grunts to see how they work and what they're up to, etc. I think that could work out really well.

But hey, just one evil team could work, too. Maybe the main character could team up with someone (their rival, maybe?) to investigate and take them down. I dunno, just throwing ideas out there.

The Cynic
May 26th, 2010, 09:37 AM

I've decided that even better than a brainwashing cult would be "Team Disco" led by the evil, yet boogilicious, Dr. Groove. You must stop them before quickly before Wild Cherry manage a comeback tour.

GoldvsRed
May 26th, 2010, 10:45 AM
I want a Team that specializes in individual Stats... You could have an Admin that specializes in HP, one that specializes in Speed, etc...

dieter57
May 26th, 2010, 11:47 AM
two new games right? total opposites right? so i'm gona say there is going to be two different teams. in one game the evil team from the other game will help you defeat the evil team in your game. just like ruby and sapphire. OR what i would like to see happen, one team for each game. but a far more experienced small team of trainers will help you defeat them.

Hypno
May 26th, 2010, 01:36 PM
Nintendo could also come up with a team that actually wins in this game leaving a second part for this region or some other region where you get to travel to this upcoming one later.

bunnyricebowl
May 26th, 2010, 01:53 PM
I liked Team Rocket ;_; I thought they were funny. But if they had to be replaced Team Attractive Guys wouldn't hurt. *_*

Pityflame
May 26th, 2010, 02:05 PM
I vote for Team Brock.

go brock

Neiko Star
May 26th, 2010, 02:08 PM
Team Eclipse and Team...idk, Luminous? Crescent?

Bloothump
May 26th, 2010, 02:23 PM

This is pretty much parallel to my idea. First, there was Team Synth (I'm gonna steal your names because they're better than min xD) who is slowly taking over the world through industrialization. Their leader pretty much already owns the region, because he is a rich tycoon who owns most of the cities in Isshu. His team is mostly just people who want to be in a gang. They could specialize in dark/steel/ghost/psycic types. The Synth Leader is trying to buy all of the small towns in Isshu, and build large cities over them. However, he does have even darker intentions.

The arises Team Terra, an organization of college student hippies. They are lead by a 20-sum year old freedom fighter girl, and they use mostly grass, bug, flying, and ground types. They counter with protests, but eventually get more drastic, going to the extremes to take down Team Synth. However, they don't realize in these processes they do more harm than good.

Something like that. xD Another idea I had was that the leader of an organization is actually a sweet, little old lady, but turns out to be completely twisted, haha.

Sacr3d Fire
May 26th, 2010, 02:28 PM
Uhh..Team Chocolate?:3 We alerdy have Team Rocket so.. umm Team RPG-7?

shengar
May 28th, 2010, 11:06 AM
Team Rocket(again) with Giovanni is enough to make me play Black&White

Haza
May 30th, 2010, 03:10 PM
I have no idea really...

Team Rocket were based on a mafia, Team Magma & Aqua were based on gangs, and Team Galactic were terrorists so I'm not sure which route they'll take this time around.

Åzurε
May 30th, 2010, 03:28 PM
This is pretty much parallel to my idea. First, there was Team Synth (I'm gonna steal your names because they're better than min xD) who is slowly taking over the world through industrialization. Their leader pretty much already owns the region, because he is a rich tycoon who owns most of the cities in Isshu. His team is mostly just people who want to be in a gang. They could specialize in dark/steel/ghost/psycic types. The Synth Leader is trying to buy all of the small towns in Isshu, and build large cities over them. However, he does have even darker intentions.

The arises Team Terra, an organization of college student hippies. They are lead by a 20-sum year old freedom fighter girl, and they use mostly grass, bug, flying, and ground types. They counter with protests, but eventually get more drastic, going to the extremes to take down Team Synth. However, they don't realize in these processes they do more harm than good.

Something like that. xD Another idea I had was that the leader of an organization is actually a sweet, little old lady, but turns out to be completely twisted, haha.

The old lady thing makes me think of Greevil from Gale of Darkness.

I could see Giovanni making a cameo pwning some bad guys, maybe helping you a bit, and then leaving again. He shouldn't be a villain anymore, imo. Cyrus on the other hand...

I'm afraid I can't think of anything that's not Corrupt Corporate Executive at this point. The cult thing's been done, so...

Future Arceus
May 30th, 2010, 04:20 PM
Team Greka might be a cool name?

or maybe even team eloh a ni eid <---read it backwards

Flex_S
May 30th, 2010, 04:23 PM
Team Ultima, Thats what I think it could be.

EmeraldSerenade
May 30th, 2010, 06:33 PM
Team Dusk.
It sounds evil AND mysterious.

mew²
May 30th, 2010, 07:24 PM
Team Heaven and Team Hell.
Team Angelic and Team Demonic.

Something along those lines.

dozo
May 30th, 2010, 07:27 PM
I'm praying for Rocket. But that obviously won't work.

shengar
May 31st, 2010, 02:26 AM
I'm praying for Rocket. But that obviously won't work.

But in heartgold and soulsilver a strange team Rocket member says that they out for a foreign country and rebuilt there. Hope this true and with Giovanni return as their leader as well

Socrotas
May 31st, 2010, 05:10 AM
Team Odyssee
Team Exodus
Team Alpha
Team Beta

:o

GoldvsRed
May 31st, 2010, 09:28 AM
They could just go down the same path that they did with Ruby and Sapphire, and make a Team Alpha and a Team Omega. Seems weird, but it's Pokemon, where the bulls have three tails, and the hippos bleed sand!

Neurotripsy
May 31st, 2010, 10:12 AM
I hope it is Team Rocket again, I've never been as enthusiastic about the other teams...

Mew~
May 31st, 2010, 11:23 AM
I hope it is Team Rocket again, I've never been as enthusiastic about the other teams...
You didn't think cyrus was being "enthusiastic" when he said he wanted to create his own universe whilst destorying this one!?!? XD
Have you seen my post? it's on the first page on why I think there might be a big possibility that they could return!

I thought of some names :D:
Team Losers!
Team Underdog!
Team We-Suck!
Team I'll-battle-you-even-though-i'll-lose!

Flex_S
May 31st, 2010, 06:44 PM
I've got a great idea, they should call it Team Zubat :P

ichuesther
May 31st, 2010, 08:36 PM
Team White and Team Black .

Waffle-San
May 31st, 2010, 08:41 PM
Team Twilight (no one shoot me. >.< :P)

JakeG
May 31st, 2010, 10:33 PM
Seeing how there has being some rumors about Ishuu clashing with Hoen somehow, Team Magma and Aqua may come back, which I thought the best, but unlikely. But I strongly think there will be a new team/s.

The Original Darkwiz787
June 1st, 2010, 06:40 AM
Team Darkness

I want the team to actually pose a threat though, not just use Poocheyena and a Pokeball and hope to catch Kyogre ._.

MistahDude
June 1st, 2010, 08:28 AM
Team Black
Team White

Haha it would be so sad if this were true.

It will either be Black and White or something to do with the Sky because there is an obvious sky theme with Hiun city and the Legendaries.

XtinaIsMeLuvinWWE
June 1st, 2010, 02:16 PM
Team Aerial and Team Ace.

Lol I dunno... :P

Magmarizer
June 1st, 2010, 02:55 PM
I would like the team to be more of a gang, and they were collecting shiny pokemon to sell on the black market.

Also the plot of the games have been the same for four gen. What if the protaganist was a member of the team, and rose up through the ranks, thinking it was a team that was going to help the world, and this is what we think too, but when we see how they really treat pokemon, we have to take them down from the inside.

Shiny Shaymin
June 1st, 2010, 03:00 PM
I dunno… I’m horrible at this… Team Shadow and Team Shine? Bleh… horrendous. xD

Illustration
June 1st, 2010, 04:08 PM
Team Yin-Yang. Hakurei Reimu would be the leader.

Masterge77
June 5th, 2010, 08:58 AM
TEAM OBVIOUS, as the name is always obvious to the evil plans for world domination, or maybe they won't use the "Team X" formula at all this generation

Actually, one fan suggested "Team Phantom", and I think it's great, I thought of "Team Shadow" but I then thought of a certain Hedgehog who says "Damn" a lot

"Wheres that damn fourth chaos emerald!?"

The Doctor
June 5th, 2010, 10:57 AM
It would actually be cool to see Team Aqua And Team Magma making a return.
That means a second region Could be HOENN where u have to stop them AGAIN!

MrsNorrington
June 5th, 2010, 04:19 PM
I'd like two teams, one light/good, the other dark/evil. And maybe-maybe we need to work with the good team to defeat the bad team. I'm really not sure though. It seems like theyve done everything in the other games already.

Benjamin510
June 5th, 2010, 04:47 PM
TEAM OBVIOUS, as the name is always obvious to the evil plans for world domination, or maybe they won't use the "Team X" formula at all this generation

Actually, one fan suggested "Team Phantom", and I think it's great, I thought of "Team Shadow" but I then thought of a certain Hedgehog who says "Damn" a lot

"Wheres that damn fourth chaos emerald!?"

You sir, have been declared the reference GOD of the Day. Your reward is This....

MAKE A STUPID PROFILE FOR IT! You won't? fine i will.

Team shadow.
Boss: Shadow the Hedgehog. (If i was a Girl i'd become his fan-girl)
Pokemon: Zourak, Darkrai, Crobat, And a new Hedgehog pokemon.
Beginning of battle: So YOU our that DAMN kid.
Losing: God dammit!

Grunts: All girls, That are shadows fangirls.
Pokemon: Bllisey and pokemon like that... painted, black and red.

Blubber300
June 6th, 2010, 07:34 AM
Team Holy in white, Team Satan in black :P

Shining Meganium
June 6th, 2010, 10:09 AM
I reckon maybe team rocket. I cross my fingers that its not something cheesy like...

TEAM COOL

I could imagine that happening and if it does god help us all. Though it would follow suit of the go rock squad *shudders*.

jbs829
June 6th, 2010, 11:01 AM
i think since they are saying there are going to be large differences between the two games, there will be two teams. maybe team ying and team yang?

Storm_has_formed
June 6th, 2010, 03:46 PM
team pancake and team waffle :p

Eeohnex
June 6th, 2010, 04:06 PM
Not sure if this has been mentioned already, but since we know that Black and White is going to take place on a technologically advanced region, it should be a team that has the plan on taking over the world using the latest technology. Team Mechanic? Or something around those lines, maybe even Team Cyborg (yeah I know, but sounds pretty cool)?

I agree that it would be interesting to have two teams on B/W, like they did on Ruby and Sapphire; Team Magma and Team Aqua.

Teh Newbeh
June 6th, 2010, 04:41 PM
If it's an evil team there should be a good team you help out.

Otherwise I want ONE villain.

No more trainer-who-just-started taking down whole evil corporations -.- XD

I totally agree. There should be one evil villian. More BA than all of the Teams up to date.

Camara
June 7th, 2010, 05:11 AM
Rocket. No one beats Geovanni.

Masterge77
June 7th, 2010, 05:39 AM
You sir, have been declared the reference GOD of the Day. Your reward is This....

MAKE A STUPID PROFILE FOR IT! You won't? fine i will.

Team shadow.
Boss: Shadow the Hedgehog. (If i was a Girl i'd become his fan-girl)
Pokemon: Zourak, Darkrai, Crobat, And a new Hedgehog pokemon.
Beginning of battle: So YOU our that DAMN kid.
Losing: God dammit!

Grunts: All girls, That are shadows fangirls.
Pokemon: Bllisey and pokemon like that... painted, black and red.

LOL, also Rule 34, which I will break.....

I agree that it would be interesting to have two teams on B/W, like they did on Ruby and Sapphire; Team Magma and Team Aqua.

Hope it's just one, because Magma and Aqua did not get much screen time until the very end of the game (and when Emerald came, Magma hogged it all up with very little for Aqua), also, their plots were really lame (seriously, expanding the sea, what kind of plan for world domination is THAT), and there was no backstory or reason on WHY they wanted to do it, it was like they woke up one day and said "Hey, let's raise the sea levels for no apparent reason!"

Team Galactic was by far the best evil team yet, they actually had reason for their plots (well, until Cyrus dumped them all to destroy the whole of reality, or at least Sinnoh.... even one of the Mt. Coronet grunts said "I get the feeling that the boss is gonna dump us all"), and they were alot more serious with them (they blew up an entire lake......)..... or maybe not (.....just for one Pokemon, seriously you guys, you did a freaking terrorist attack, and all for ONE LOUSY POKEMON!?)

I'm hoping that the villian team will be a lot more serious with their plans, and not half-assed like Aqua and Magma did

EmpoleonRider
June 7th, 2010, 06:06 AM
Team Mystic who knows they might use Dragon type pokemon

Masterge77
June 9th, 2010, 06:11 AM
We will not know until the next CoroCoro is leaked, which will probably be tomorrow morning or friday, if not, and nothing is revealed but the legendaries (which I bet will be the only "new Pokemon" in the issue and no others revealed), we will have to wait until next months issue

Xebelleon
June 9th, 2010, 02:53 PM
There was a funny thread like this somewhere else...

Team Lamp

"Light's out for you!"
"How many of us does take to screw up screwing in a light bulb?"

Team Curtains

"Exit stage center!"
"You're so good, I might make you my Idol!"
"It's curtains for you!"
"I really wish our uniforms were flower print..."

Team Fail
July 3rd, 2010, 11:44 AM
I'm hoping that tonight, Pokemon Sunday might reveal the information on the Teams. I like the "Team Obvious" idea, it's always like that.

MegaNew
August 10th, 2010, 06:13 PM
People, the name has already been released. Its Team Plasma

shininglatios217
August 10th, 2010, 06:18 PM
Will the evil teams please STOP USING ZUBAT!!!! It's getting really old now!

But it is getting replaced by Koromori so the cycle will never end.

On Topic: MegaNew is right, it's Team Plasma, it has been confirmed.

Forever
August 10th, 2010, 06:21 PM
MegaNew, please don't revive threads that haven't been posted in for over a month.

Locked.