PDA

View Full Version : [B/W] Found something Googling regarding 5th Gen

Mr.Crowley
May 16th, 2010, 12:21 PM
http://media.photobucket.com/image/Pokemon%20Gen%205%20fan%20art/adyniz/NewGeneration5PokemonAdyniz.png

Probably just really good fan art, but could you imagine? xD

MrQriz
May 16th, 2010, 12:26 PM
it's fake. i even saw it before the release of genIv, i think.

DXrobots
May 16th, 2010, 12:31 PM
yeah I 've that on here before

JAK3
May 16th, 2010, 01:57 PM
It's definitely fake, this was the first thing posted on the speculation thread, and we already know that the battle style is different from this, but, who knows, maybe a Delibird and Farfetch'd evolution may come? We will have to wait and see!

Timbjerr
May 16th, 2010, 02:19 PM
Awesomesauce concepts, yes. Real, unfortunately no. D:

I can't remember how long ago I first saw that pic, but it was during a time window where it was highly unlikely for Nintendo to be revealing new pokemon. XD

war rock exe
May 16th, 2010, 02:53 PM
It's SO FAKE!! If it was real Serebii.net would've postsed it

xxkaylabby
May 16th, 2010, 02:54 PM
i remember seeing someone post that in the past(:

GlitchCity
May 16th, 2010, 02:56 PM
I know its fake, but you gotta admit thats a pretty damn good fan art. But I really dont see any evolutions from previous generations in Black & White

RivalGator
May 16th, 2010, 03:07 PM
Lol, that's obviously fake.
To me, that doesn't even really look very promising.

Zorua
May 16th, 2010, 03:33 PM
I would be disappointed if Farfetch'd and Delibird even got evolutions. Out of all the pokemon you can do this from, why those two?

I understand this is fake, but meh. :(

Air Lock
May 16th, 2010, 03:53 PM
It looks cool, but...
Its fake

Volroc
May 16th, 2010, 04:00 PM
WE ALL KNOW ITS FAKE SO STOP REPEATING WHAT 30 OTHERS HAVE ALREADY SAID!

seriously its rude, and dis-tasteful, we got the point its fake, we dont need every single person coming in here saying "oh its fake" no **** read the other posts, everyone else has already said that, not to mention its bluntly obvious cuz its not on serebii. -_-"
(excuse if i seem mean,and rude, but its annoyin to see EVERY post say "its fake")
-------------------
now onto the point, the Farfetch'd evolution is well drawn, but its just a buffed up, tall farfetch'd so no, but the delibird evolution is pretty cool lookin,i wouldnt mind it if they made it ^_^

A Pixy
May 16th, 2010, 04:01 PM
A NON ugly evolution of Farfetch'd and Deliberd!?

SAY IT AIN'T SO! D:

jon328
May 16th, 2010, 04:02 PM
i would love to see those two evolutions :D i think the farfetche'd evo is awesome:D

Ausaudriel
May 16th, 2010, 04:20 PM
Yeahhh... I'm just going to go ahead and lock this thread. >.< No point in it staying open and people are getting a bit heated up over it. D: We know it's fake, move on people.

:furretlock: