View Full Version : Special Physical Powers

November 6th, 2004, 10:54 AM
Yo. x.x; Anyways, I just want to know what you prefer, "physical" as in using your own effort and body to attack or "special powers" as in psychics, etc.

I know I would choose Physical, but what would you?

November 6th, 2004, 11:28 AM
I'd rather have magic/special powers so I can blast someone from far away. But having physical powers isn't too bad either because you can be stronger and faster. =/ Meh...they are both really tempting!!

November 6th, 2004, 11:40 AM
you can say I have "physical" powers. cuz i'm in shape so I will pick only that :cheeky:

November 6th, 2004, 11:41 AM
I would pick both because it would be cool!

November 6th, 2004, 12:40 PM
and telekinesis if I can have 2!

Mr Cat Dog
November 6th, 2004, 1:04 PM
BOTH! o.o Why settle for one when you can have two? It's just common sense. If could only choose one, it'd be special, since the mind can be a much more feared object than the fist. Usage of words can frighten people. I've used it to my advantage a number of times. XD

November 6th, 2004, 7:06 PM
probably special powers...frankly i dont care for strength(i mainly go for speed XD)...Besides, manipulating people's mind is fun...and I also tend to like magic over weapons/fists

Composer of Requiems
November 6th, 2004, 9:32 PM
...both seems a little cheaty...
*loves physics* XD. But I pick Special. Physical is rather boring to me...

November 6th, 2004, 9:35 PM
My love for fighting types tells me physical. I'm too dense to put special powers to any use anyhow...

espeon and umbreon
November 6th, 2004, 11:04 PM
special powers * doesn't like physical Anyway I think it would be cool.

November 6th, 2004, 11:28 PM
Special..I guess. XP Just for the fact...physical bores me. Immensely. And isn't it rather amusing to be psychic?

Pokemon Master #1
November 13th, 2004, 9:10 AM
For the ultimate warrior you need a balance between both so I pick both. :rambo: