September 8th, 2003, 12:22 PM
shades of green, grey, and brown...

Fire Master
September 8th, 2003, 01:03 PM
I Like Baby BLue,Pink and Purple.

Q Man
September 8th, 2003, 01:34 PM
*pulls out long scroll, looks at it*
This should be more of "What color don't you like?" for me, LOL... I'm an artist, so I enjoy almost every color ^_^
But my key favorites are Blue, Blue-green, Green, Orange, Yellow, and Red... Lots of primarys there, eh? :P

Frostweaver
September 8th, 2003, 02:27 PM
blue, green, grey, white, black... only these guys and other colors that are closely related.

Iveechan
September 9th, 2003, 01:34 AM
All shades of green, from mint and olive. But I love color combos like:

sage green and pale yellow

storm blue and pale yellow

plumb purple and mint green

natural green and red-brown

tan and pale grey or blue

dark purple and pale grey or blue

red and blue-silver

light blue and grass green

orange and purple

purple and pale yellow

general green and purple

light blue and orange

black and teal

Mwa ha ha, I love combos!

Jason
September 9th, 2003, 01:35 AM
LOL Iveechan, combos are good, I like combos too!

elekoteko
September 9th, 2003, 02:24 AM
my favorite color is yellow.

Cherrim
September 9th, 2003, 12:17 PM
I like purple and orange. Orange is a bright colour and it makes me hyper. XD Purple calms me down. =3 My room is painted purple. Yay!

I don't like red, though. :x

Arcanine
September 9th, 2003, 12:34 PM
Mine fav is green, but red is not bad (its fire).

Haruka
September 9th, 2003, 03:45 PM
I like pink, light colors, and purple. but Pink is my most favorite color.

Kairi
September 9th, 2003, 03:48 PM
Red,blue,purple,pink.

I don't have fancy reasons why like you people. ;p

I do love those colors of hair on anim people though.

Tsukushi-chan
September 9th, 2003, 03:54 PM
Is it just me, or am I teh only artist who does dislike alot of colors. XD;

My absolute favorite color is any shade of grey. I also like black and blood red. ^^ Earth tones are really pretty too.

Colors I can't stand are pinks, pastel colors, white, and most yellows unless it's paired with black. x_x

Pezz
September 10th, 2003, 11:46 AM
My favorite color depends soley on my mood. Right now I;d say blue, although it is commonly red, teal, green, and orange. I dunno, I'm very indecisive.

orange*berry
September 11th, 2003, 01:14 PM
I like pink. It's very cute and feminine. n.n- It also looks very nice with reds and browns.

Frostweaver
September 11th, 2003, 01:28 PM
pretty much i like any colors related to blue, white and the "dull" colors (except brown and any colors related to brown). I don't like the warm colors that much (like red and yellow). And now my liking for green is fading quickly too...

Dizzy
September 11th, 2003, 01:33 PM
I made a poll like this at PC i wish it was brought back , Newayz i like Tan and blue

Cherrim
September 13th, 2003, 07:21 PM
I made a poll like this at PC i wish it was brought back , Newayz i like Tan and blue
It was brought back... o_O You just posted in it.

Dizzy
September 14th, 2003, 10:30 AM
but mine was a fancy poll lol , and it had choices

Latios Master
September 14th, 2003, 06:10 PM
My favorite color is blue. No wonder Latios is my favorite Pokemon. ^_^

MoonLight
September 14th, 2003, 11:09 PM
Well i like Dark blues and Purples XD why do ya think i made Rayden blue and purple LOL

Frostweaver
September 14th, 2003, 11:28 PM
in a poll made for 100 Americans, the top favorite color is blue... so not surprising that so many of us like blue or blue related colors... but strangely psychology says that blue is related to depression... -_-

Iveechan
September 15th, 2003, 12:28 PM
I think blue represents cleanliness and relaxation... maybe irl you are a calm person who likes things clean and in order?

I don't like ludicrously bright colors like hot pink and electric yellow and stuff. They seem unatural. I also hate how in crayola crayons there are a ton of shades of red-purples and green-blues. Those colors kinda make me carsick. Even though I like green and blue, I find green-blue a bit less satisfying.

Dizzy
October 4th, 2003, 11:47 AM
I liked my Thread better , it had a fancy poll , but Oh well...

Cherrim
October 4th, 2003, 02:08 PM
You can't really have a poll for a colour thread. There are millions of colours. =\

I used to like blue just because everyone else did, but now I don't like it as much for the same reason. >_<; Blue kind of annoys me now because it's everywhere. People don't seem to like orange and purple as much as they like red/blue/green, so... that might be another reason why I like the colours. ^_^

Dizzy
October 4th, 2003, 02:34 PM
i kno lol , what if someone said my favorite color is chloroplast green lol

Cherrim
October 4th, 2003, 02:37 PM
XD My brother probably would. He's really exact about things. Like, I'll ask for the red pencil crayon sitting in front of him and he won't give it to me because it's not red, it's "cherry red". x_X;

Dizzy
October 4th, 2003, 02:38 PM
lmao , what if that is a color , Lol I like Blood stained on couch 3 weeks later its brown Red lmao

Kayleigh
October 4th, 2003, 02:58 PM
My favorite color is purple, but I also love pink and blue. ^_^ Light colors are the prettiest, I think...

Dizzy
October 4th, 2003, 03:01 PM
i like pink too ...... lol

Lightning - What about Piss-your-pants yellow , or Remember-that-day-i-got-paint-on-my-a**-blue lmao

or Dizzy cant stop talking about Tan house Tan ( which is really lime green lol )

PKMN_grl
October 19th, 2003, 04:55 PM
PURPLE!!!!!!! WEEEEE!!! Purple rules! then I like red, white, black.

ChocolateFairy
October 20th, 2003, 02:49 PM
i like orange...and red...but orange the most

Pokemon Master #1
November 14th, 2004, 02:01 PM
My favorite color is black.

Alex_
November 14th, 2004, 02:02 PM
why are you reviving so many old threads? there is already a new thread like this...

Kayleigh
November 14th, 2004, 02:05 PM
Yikes, this thread is over a year old! O_O (I can see one of my really old posts!) Please don't revive any over a month old -- Make a new one instead. And besides, there's already a new thread for this topic anyway, and it's still in use, so please use it: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=22049 Thanks!

*closed*