PDA

View Full Version : Hi-Ya I'm New :^)

snowfelt
May 17th, 2010, 11:46 AM
As the title states, I'm new and really not used to forum life but decided to give it a try :^3, I'm Snow short for Snowfelt of course, lol. I enjoy playing pokemon, right now I am playing my new HeartGold version but I also have Pokemon Diamond(my main), Pokemon Pearl, Pokemon Platinum, Pokemon Firered, and Pokemon Leafgreen, I also have two poke games on my Nintendo 64 but I don't really plays those anymore :^p.
My personal favorite type is fire but I also love a good flying type, that is my main combo in battles but I also am a huge fan of Eevee and all of the evolutions, and I have actually worked hard in making my own personal line of them :). I haven't battled a fellow pokemon fan sadly but one day I hope to! In RL I'm a shy gaint, lol.
Favorite Pokemon: Hmmmmm, I'm not settled on any favorite, but here are some of my top choices;
Eevees and evolutions, fire types like Growlithe and Typhliosion, cuties like Chimchar and Vulpix, and dark/flying types like Murkrow. I have all eevee evolutions and cannot say I have a favorite one, but one of them has to be Flareon.
I love leveling and playing pokemon, but at the same time I may skip playing for weeks at a time or spend a day playing it, it just depends on whether I want to play or not. I work hard at evolving my eevees into the right form to go with it's nature but I believe if you try hard enough you could win with any pokemon you want to so you shouldn't stress out over the little stuff.
Besides Pokemon I love to write and have a lot of stories started and I have been told I can write fairly well but it seems more people like my poems than my stories :^p.
I worked a little bit on this intro so I hope it sounds nice :). I hope I don't sound stupid, lol.
Lots of luv and hugs,
Snow

SkyAngel
May 17th, 2010, 11:53 AM
Welcome to PC, Snow, and no, your intro doesn't sound stupid. :) I think you'll enjoy forum life. whenever you have a question about something, someone somewhere knows the answer. XD My favorite Eeveelution is probably umbreon, just because it looks so cool and I have the Umbreon EX trading card. ^_^Anywho, although I'm new to PC, too, if you have any questions feel free to PM or VM me and I'll do my best to answer it. If I don't know it, I'll hunt around until I find the answer. (yes, I have a lot of time on my hand and am easily bored and would happily spen an entire afternoon looking up the answer to a question. XP)You should check out the fan fiction section of the forum, you could post your stories and poems. I'm sure we'd all love to read them. :)

iDarky
May 17th, 2010, 11:56 AM
hey hope we can be friends and im a good pokemon trainer so if you need help just ask

lol everyone who posted is new except me i feel like the odd one out lol but welcome everyone

i just re read your intro and i also love to write i have won several awards for my writing in school and in various other places

XDarkxGirlx4everX
May 17th, 2010, 11:57 AM
welcome to PC I hope you enjoy your time here
I just joined yesterday so I can relate to your newness (and apparently that's a word) lol

snowfelt
May 17th, 2010, 12:01 PM
Welcome to PC, Snow, and no, your intro doesn't sound stupid. :) I think you'll enjoy forum life. whenever you have a question about something, someone somewhere knows the answer. XD My favorite Eeveelution is probably umbreon, just because it looks so cool and I have the Umbreon EX trading card. ^_^Anywho, although I'm new to PC, too, if you have any questions feel free to PM or VM me and I'll do my best to answer it. If I don't know it, I'll hunt around until I find the answer. (yes, I have a lot of time on my hand and am easily bored and would happily spen an entire afternoon looking up the answer to a question. XP)You should check out the fan fiction section of the forum, you could post your stories and poems. I'm sure we'd all love to read them. :)

Thank you for the welcome, and welcome too :), I love Umbreon also, it's tough to decide which Eeveelution I like the most, I love 'em all, lol, I'm hoping for a flying eevee evolution one day. I'll be sure and post some stories and poetry soon :).
Snow

Thank you everyone for the welcome!
Snow

i just re read your intro and i also love to write i have won several awards for my writing in school and in various other places

I entered a few poetry contests in my old school and won, everyone I've asked says my poems beat my stories but I'm more into writing stories then poetry now-a-days :).
Snow

Evee dude86
May 17th, 2010, 12:21 PM
Wassup Snow? Ima Eveelution trainer too, Umbreon is my favorite. Welcome!

snowfelt
May 17th, 2010, 01:14 PM
Wassup Snow? Ima Eveelution trainer too, Umbreon is my favorite. Welcome!
Thank you for the welcome, it's always nice to meet a fellow Eeveelution trainer :).

RivalGator
May 17th, 2010, 01:16 PM
Hehe, forum life is easy to get used to. I've been browsing different types of forums for years, and I've settled down in quite a few. If you don't like a forum though, you can't force yourself to stay, lol. I've learned that one.

Hello, my name is Eivana. How are you doing? I am a huge Masked Man fan. lol. (Not like you can tell or anything.) If you want a friend, then you can definitely send me a message.

ReddishDegree
May 17th, 2010, 04:05 PM
Hello there snow and welcome to this big friendly Pokemon Forum full of friendly peoples with friendly welcomes like those up there ^^^^^^^

Yea okay I'd like to say that I'm an Eevee fan too. I don't really play the Pokemon games anymore but I do still enjoy Pokemon a lot. Anyhow if you have a problem or need some help with something then just ask me or ask other peoples sense this is a friendly forum with friendly peoples. Oh and please remember to read the rules, follow the rules, and live the rules on this forum.

Have a nice day!

诶伊艾诶豆诶维伊
May 17th, 2010, 04:11 PM
welcome snow!
^^ I hope you have a great time here!
there are lots of friendly people everywhere. =D

Sayomi Amaya
May 17th, 2010, 04:24 PM
"Hi and welcome to PC Snow!" "I hope your enjoying your stay here."
"I would love to be your friend since i don't really have any friends on PC yet..."

TheFierceRed
May 17th, 2010, 05:06 PM
welcome to pc ^^
enjoy your stay
if you need anything feel free to comment and message me
add if you need to