PDA

View Full Version : Teen Titans Teara is Back

:.~*Saix*~.:
November 6th, 2004, 02:26 PM
PLOT:Titans were Getting Pizza (as usual) and Fighting Against what Pizza To Get,Then When The Delivery Came Teara Was The One Delivering It (So thats When Teara Saw Beast Boy Then Startede To Cry While Beast Boy made A Mean Face)Then she Got A Boulder And Threw it At Them To Get Revenge For Slade...
When The Titans Found A Place To Hide they Found A Computer Thjat Showed A Website Of...UNKOWN SUPERHEROES Know They Had A Chance To Deafeat Teara.

Ok You Make Your Own SuperHero or Play as one of the titans
So If Your a Titan You Just Say What titan You Are and im BEAST BOY
If You Make Up Your Own Hero Fill out The Form
Heres The Form
Name
Power
Looks
Personality
History
Any Thing Else

ReploidZero798
November 6th, 2004, 03:11 PM
I'll be Raven, but can you explain the story a bit better please?

November 6th, 2004, 03:45 PM
Umm In an Episode Beast Boy saw That Teara Was A Robot thats working for slade

ReploidZero798
November 6th, 2004, 03:49 PM
Ok./....did this happen on the show or are you making it up.......
srry for the questions.XD

November 6th, 2004, 03:51 PM
On The Show I Swear It Believe Me

ReploidZero798
November 6th, 2004, 03:53 PM
I believe you I was just curious.........

November 6th, 2004, 03:54 PM
i was Just Doing That Cuz i had tyo do 25 letters

ReploidZero798
November 6th, 2004, 04:57 PM
ok.............

if you say so.........

November 7th, 2004, 04:59 AM
Ok Once We Get More People We Can Start

Midori Chi
November 7th, 2004, 12:06 PM
ooc:WHAT?! Terra was NOT a robot. I think I know the episode you're talking about and she wasn't a robot. She was in an outfit that you could say looked similar to a robot...but,no. She was wearing an outfit that was all metally and had a little tone of blue on it and had some banages on it too for some reason. It was on the episode where she turned into stone. Trust me! I watch this show everyday on Miguzzi on Cartoon Network. Anyways...Can I join? Here's my character:

Name:Emerald
Power:has three legendary emeralds in her outfit which make her a witch...spells and beams and stuff like that
Looks:long light blonde hair,black top with an emerald on the chest, metal sleeves with an emerald on each wrist, long black boots, a black witch hat,and a broom
Personality:serious,yet funny,tomboy
History:her whole family were in wizardry but all died in a fire and the genes get passed down to Emerald T. Sparklet, which make her Emerald,The Mysterious Witch
Anything else:She has side-kicks!

November 8th, 2004, 12:12 PM
ooc:WHAT?! Terra was NOT a robot. I think I know the episode you're talking about and she wasn't a robot. She was in an outfit that you could say looked similar to a robot...but,no. She was wearing an outfit that was all metally and had a little tone of blue on it and had some banages on it too for some reason. It was on the episode where she turned into stone. Trust me! I watch this show everyday on Miguzzi on Cartoon Network. Anyways...Can I join? Here's my character:

November 8th, 2004, 12:12 PM
SHE DID WELL UMM THEN LETS PRETEND SHE DIDNT TURN TO STONE

Midori Chi
November 10th, 2004, 04:44 PM
ooc:Okey dokey! I knew that though cause I'm in all rps of Teen Titans and like,everyone plays Terra! Anyway..have we started yet?

ReploidZero798
November 10th, 2004, 04:57 PM
We haven't started. I was waiting for someone else to start it as I tend to start RPs off wrong.... :D

Midori Chi
November 13th, 2004, 01:43 PM
ooc:Allright! R u sayN I should start it?