PDA

View Full Version : Foreigner

Twiddle
May 18th, 2010, 10:26 AM
Hey, I'm Twiddle, some years old, and I'm portuguese. Most of the people say that they can't see my ID, but don't bother with that.

Almost entering in metagame, but I need a person to help me with the pokémon I should use, the IVs and the natures.

Played Pokemon Pearl 3 times, currently playing Pokémon Heart Gold.

I'm a big fan of the Crash series.

I'm being watching this forum over a few months to have some resources to my hack-rom, but well. Now I'm posting over.

Sorry if I have any english error.

SkyAngel
May 18th, 2010, 12:20 PM
Hey twiddle, welcome to PC. hope you enjoy your stay, and I'm sure you'll find someone to help you with competitive battling. I only joined a few days ago and ive already found a mentor of sorts. :)

TheFierceRed
May 18th, 2010, 04:49 PM
welcome
theres plenty of battling on here so dont worry about that
if you need a battle come to me :)

Tsutaja
May 20th, 2010, 05:49 PM
Welcome to PC if you have pokemon to trade you can go to the Trade corner

Alkaide
May 20th, 2010, 11:33 PM
Hey, I'm Twiddle, some years old, and I'm portuguese. Most of the people say that they can't see my ID, but don't bother with that.

Almost entering in metagame, but I need a person to help me with the pokémon I should use, the IVs and the natures.

Played Pokemon Pearl 3 times, currently playing Pokémon Heart Gold.

I'm a big fan of the Crash series.

I'm being watching this forum over a few months to have some resources to my hack-rom, but well. Now I'm posting over.

Sorry if I have any english error.

Welcome to the Pokecommunity forums Twiddle.

I know only a little about IV's and natures, BTW.

Hope you defeat the game successfully.

Don't worry about errors, many a people do such things here, I too when was new here was nervous in this context.