PDA

View Full Version : [B/W] Possible New Ways to Evolve?

MistahDude
May 18th, 2010, 08:11 PM
So far there is:
- Level
- Item
- Trade
- Item Trade
- Happiness
- Move
- Contest Condition
- Stat
(I may have missed some)

I wonder what is next? Possibly a frustration evo?

jon328
May 18th, 2010, 08:21 PM
haha maybe if your pokemon hates you then it will evolve to a certain poke.
that would be hard to do though....i think

Lightning Sage™
May 18th, 2010, 08:21 PM
I think there should be an Iv or Ev evolution.
I know it would throw some people off but it would make you have to try and catch pokemon with a certian Iv value to evolve. Or even have to have a certian number of Ev points in a stat. It would make people have to keep track of there evs more closely

jon328
May 18th, 2010, 08:23 PM
I know it would throw some people off but it would make you have to try and catch pokemon with a certian Iv value to evolve. Or even have to have a certian number of Ev points in a stat. It would make people have to keep track of there evs more closely

i think that would be too complicated especially for the little kids who play pokemon. but good idea;)

MistahDude
May 18th, 2010, 08:28 PM
i think that would be too complicated especially for the little kids who play pokemon. but good idea;)

They leave that stuff for the competitive older players, and the rest of the game is for the easy going little kid players.

BleuVII
May 18th, 2010, 08:37 PM

Isn't that kind of like Wurmple, which evolves due to hidden statistics?

I have said this in tons of places, but I would like to see the opposite of Nincada's evolution, where you have to have two pokemon in your party in order to get one evolution, but unlike the Mantyke/Remoraid relationship, you lose the second one. To take a Gen I/II example, you would have to have a Slowpoke AND a Shellder in your party in order to get Slowbro or Slowking, but you lose the Shellder in the process.

I would like to see this used for one new pokemon and two old ones--Plusle and Minun. Someone on the Gamefaqs board even suggested that Plusle and Minun have to level up at the same time in a double battle in order to trigger the evolution.

MistahDude
May 18th, 2010, 08:37 PM
Isn't that kind of like Wurmple, which evolves due to hidden statistics?

I have said this in tons of places, but I would like to see the opposite of Nincada's evolution, where you have to have two pokemon in your party in order to get one evolution, but unlike the Mantyke/Remoraid relationship, you lose the second one. To take a Gen I/II example, you would have to have a Slowpoke AND a Shellder in your party in order to get Slowbro or Slowking, but you lose the Shellder in the process.

I would like to see this used for one new pokemon and two old ones--Plusle and Minun. Someone on the Gamefaqs board even suggested that Plusle and Minun have to level up at the same time in a double battle in order to trigger the evolution.

the plusle and minun thing would be a little too tricky to pull off.

BleuVII
May 18th, 2010, 08:43 PM
the plusle and minun thing would be a little too tricky to pull off.

Yeah, I thought so too, but it WOULD be intriguing. And since I'd expect the resulting evolution to be near Uber-level, maybe it SHOULD be hard to get.

Skaterzpenguin
May 18th, 2010, 09:03 PM
Yeah, I thought so too, but it WOULD be intriguing. And since I'd expect the resulting evolution to be near Uber-level, maybe it SHOULD be hard to get.
Well still, If all our idea's came true. That would be a sick, fun and challenging game!

My first idea that I came up in my head was fusions, but BleuVII was kind referring the same thing about the minum and plusle evo. I would like to see a marowak and a farfetch'd fuse together for an evo. cuz they both have sticks/bones. lol

Redrup
May 18th, 2010, 09:09 PM
I don't think any additional methods of evolution are really necessary, but it is interesting to speculate.

That idea about multiple Pokémon combining to make a single, stronger version is a nice one. Very intriguing concept, and it would fit, given the Slowbro example.

>Feelings<
May 18th, 2010, 11:02 PM
I know this is impossible, but I would much prefer having the number of ways to evolve simplified and reduced to only a few, so forget making new.

But again, this will never happen, because they never seem to correct older ways, and instead introduce new ways.
I'm sure Eevee would have evolved into Leafeon using Leaf Stone, but they made the new way just so that people can't say "Why didn't it evolve before when I tried?"

So yeah, if things could be simplified, I would like only these methods:
1. Evolution by leveling up.
2. Evolution using items/stones.
3. Evolution from happiness.
4. Evolution by gender.
5. Evolution by holding an item and leveling up.

I want evolutions to be changed in these ways so that only these five methods are needed:
1. Politoed to evolve by holding King's Rock and leveling up one level instead.
2. Kadabra, Machoke, Haunter, and Graveler to evolve by leveling up instead.
3. I don't even want Magnezone to exist, but if it did I want it to evolve using Thunderstone.
4. Steelix and Scizor to evolve by holding the Metal Coat and leveling up one level.
5. Tyrouge to evolve using three specific items instead of stats.
6. all evolutions needing certain moves to be changed to just normal level up evolution.
7. Kingdra to evolve by holding Dragon Scale and leveling up one level.
8. All baby Pokemon to evolve through happiness and leveling up one level.
9. Leafeon and Glaceon to evolve using Leaf Stone and Dawn Stone instead.
10. The Porygon family to evolve by using the discs.
11. Gliscor and Weavile to evolve by leveling up holding their respective items.
12. Only a female Kirlia to evolve into Gardevoir, and only male to evolve into Gallade, without the Dawn stone.
13. Shedinja to be an alternate evolution to Nincada instead, by holding the Spell tag and leveling.
14. I don't want Probopass to exist, but if it did, evolution by using Magnet.
15. Feebas to evolve normally by leveling up.
16. Duskull to evolve by using the Reaper's Cloth.
17. Clampearl to evolve by using those items instead of holding.
18. Combee to have an alternate male evolution.

Yeah, that's all the Pokemon with evolution methods which are not of the five I mentioned.
Too bad, this is just wishful thinking...

Forever
May 18th, 2010, 11:55 PM
One based on whether you have a female or male trainer.

Thunderpunch
May 19th, 2010, 12:33 AM
haha maybe if your pokemon hates you then it will evolve to a certain poke.
that would be hard to do though....i think

All they need to do is make it easier to get a pokemon to hate you. Really when you think about, it should be very easy, they can just add another option when you click your pokemon, right under Summary Move Item etc there should be "Kick", and it brings up a little animation of you kicking your Grumpig or w/e in the ribs several times before putting it back in its pokeball.

Imagine how much frustration a player could get out by doing this after their pokemon misses some attack 3 times in a row :-)

R3D
May 19th, 2010, 12:35 AM
All they need to do is make it easier to get a pokemon to hate you. Really when you think about, it should be very easy, they can just add another option when you click your pokemon, right under Summary Move Item etc there should be "Kick", and it brings up a little animation of you kicking your Grumpig or w/e in the ribs several times before putting it back in its pokeball

You are a sociopath, I bet you think its fun to kill cats too?

Thunderpunch
May 19th, 2010, 12:43 AM
You are a sociopath, I bet you think its fun to kill cats too?

So it's ok to shoot blasts of fire at pokemon, or slash at them with scythe claws, but it's not ok for me to make a joke about something far milder than that? Stay out of forums if you can't tell when ppl are joking

Forever
May 19th, 2010, 12:54 AM
As offtopic as it is, Pokemon abuse would be something Nintendo/GF wouldn't allow. Also noting that slashing as well as shooting fire is done by the Pokemon, rather than humans.

It's like if there were two birds in front of you. A cat walks over and slashes one bird, then eats it. Doesn't mean you need to kick the other bird / then kill it or something. That's the animal or, in this case, Pokemon chain. If a game were to constitute such abuse it wouldn't be G (+?) rated anymore.

Oh and it isn't something to joke about, either. Yeah and when was kicking an animal suddenly milder than another animal eating a smaller animal? (Again, comparison, but it relates.)

Anyway to get back on topic, evolution via building location would be nice too. :x

Thunderpunch
May 19th, 2010, 12:58 AM
As offtopic as it is, Pokemon abuse would be something Nintendo/GF wouldn't allow. Also noting that slashing as well as shooting fire is done by the Pokemon, rather than humans.

It's like if there were two birds in front of you. A cat walks over and slashes one bird, then eats it. Doesn't mean you need to kick the other bird / then kill it or something. That's the animal or, in this case, Pokemon chain. If a game were to constitute such abuse it wouldn't be G (+?) rated anymore.

Oh and it isn't something to joke about, either. Yeah and when was kicking an animal suddenly milder than another animal eating a smaller animal? (Again, comparison, but it relates.)

Anyway to get back on topic, evolution via building location would be nice too. :x

But your analogy isn't really accurate, because a cat eating a bird is doing so out of hunger and necessity, while pokemon attacking other pokemon in a battle do not have a real need to do so. They're doing so because their trainedr makes them do it, so in an indirect way all pokemon games are about trainers attacking pokemon. Even to catch a pokemon, you need to attack it first.

I was only joking again, don't take it so seriously pls.

vibratingcat
May 19th, 2010, 01:50 AM
But your analogy isn't really accurate, because a cat eating a bird is doing so out of hunger and necessity, while pokemon attacking other pokemon in a battle do not have a real need to do so. They're doing so because their trainedr makes them do it, so in an indirect way all pokemon games are about trainers attacking pokemon. Even to catch a pokemon, you need to attack it first.

haha i thought it was funny. XD first off, kicking a pokemon isnt killing it. if pokemon can take 100,000 volts, volcano eruption, etc. a kick from a kid would mean nothing to them.
on topic... i dont see the necessity of adding new ways to evolve. they've got enough already, some which arnt necessary, like evolving by moves, i mean its pretty much just evolving by level up. though i guess the fusion thing mentioned earlier is pretty cool. i wouldnt b too fussed if they put that in.

flight
May 19th, 2010, 02:15 AM
I think that we should also keep the current ways of evolution. That's not to say that any new implementations into the game as far as new methods of evolutions are concerned would dissatisfy me; I just think the methods we have now are satisfactory enough unless GF were to come up with an alternative method.

SolarAbusoru
May 19th, 2010, 02:18 AM
Wouldn't it be strange for a Pokemon to evolve holding an everstone?
hmmm, new way, hmmm, what about Pokemon that evolves after being poisoned or hit with any status effect a certain number of times?

Ninja Caterpie
May 19th, 2010, 02:20 AM

There already is - Tyrogue into its Hitmon- forms.

Because Tyrogue's base stats are all equal, its IVs and EVs are the base for Hitmonchan and Hitmonlee. They're not so hard because you can just use vitamins, but Hitmontop requires precise EV training to get the stats perfectly equal.

I reckon the above idea is pretty cool. Except instead of evolving through being afflicted, it's evolving through leveling up with the affliction.

Zeph.
May 19th, 2010, 03:13 AM
What was wrong with the good old days where you leveled up, traded or gave a stone to pokes to evolve them? I think they're going overboard with new ways so as not to leave any gaps.

For example - I think you should just be able to give Eevee a Leaf Stone to evolve it into Leafeon. GF used the moss rock idea because you couldn't get Leafeon in previous generations - so it makes sense that way.

Germaniac
May 19th, 2010, 03:14 AM
Sadness, like Happiness but negative, lol

Cherrim
May 19th, 2010, 05:00 AM
I actually do not want them to add any new ways to evolve. I think it's bad enough already. >_< I mean, I can't even remember how everything evolves anymore. It was manageable up until Gen 4 but with the addition of "oh, yeah it'll evolve when it learns ___ move!" I just lost hope. I expect there to be stupid evolutions like that from now on but I'm not thrilled about it. :/

Since they'll obviously need a way to justify why you couldn't evolve, say, Farfetch'd in any of the other 4 gens, I think they should stick to location-based evolutions. They aren't perfect but hey, it's a quick explanation and it's an easy one.

myrrh25
May 19th, 2010, 05:22 AM
All they need to do is make it easier to get a pokemon to hate you. Really when you think about, it should be very easy, they can just add another option when you click your pokemon, right under Summary Move Item etc there should be "Kick", and it brings up a little animation of you kicking your Grumpig or w/e in the ribs several times before putting it back in its pokeball.

Imagine how much frustration a player could get out by doing this after their pokemon misses some attack 3 times in a row :-)

You sir, are a god!
Never have a laughed so hard at a thread post before!
Mainly because after my experience of my friends Zapdos failing to hit my Zubat...
He failed to hit me with Thunder four times in a row, my Quick Claw kicked in, Astonish flinched him, Quick Claw came in again and I confused him, and he hit himself 3 times in a row.

If that doesn't make you want to kick your Zapdos, I don't know what will.

Alpha_Spike
May 19th, 2010, 08:15 AM

You say Pokemon don't have a need to battle yet why is it that if you try and run away but fail the wild Pokemon attacks your Pokemon? All natural things require conflict and violence. Name anything that doesn't have any form of conflict or violence in it these days.

ILoveDragonite
May 19th, 2010, 08:20 AM
No, because that is a terribad idea.

SpawnHyuuga
May 19th, 2010, 08:23 AM
Well, IF they were going to make a "hatred-evolution" the least they can do is make it so if we attack our own Pokemon is double-battles, that there happiness go down. But then, you have people complaining about my Rhydon used Earthquake and now my Typhlosion hates me! T.T So yeah, it probably won't happen.

Gender-influencing evolution? Seems interesting, but wouldn't that make Pokemon that evolve under a female trainer more rare? I'm not trying to start a flamebate or anything but it seems that more guys than girls play Pokemon.

No conflict and violence? Hmmm...yup you've got me stumped. XD

IV Evolution would be near-impossible unless it was something like greater than or less than. Why? Think about it, IV's go from 1-21, right? Well, everytime you catch a Pokemon those values are random so if it was ==18, then you would have to catch ALOT of Pokemon.

EV Evolution wouldn't be as hard, but still probably too difficult for tykes to understand.

BleuVII
May 19th, 2010, 08:32 AM
I actually think it's kind of fun to have different types of evolutions. It makes the whole "pokemon trainer" title actually fit.

And I really don't mind location-based evolutions. The only problem I had was that in HG/SS there was no equivalent location. Why can't I get a Leafeon in Ilex Forest? Why no Magnezone on Mt. Moon? THAT bugged me.

DarcyBangBang
May 19th, 2010, 11:13 AM
I really hope there isnt MORE ways to evo pokemon >.< I was fine when it was lvl trade and exp

.EJ
May 19th, 2010, 11:42 AM
I know this is impossible, but I would much prefer having the number of ways to evolve simplified and reduced to only a few, so forget making new.

But again, this will never happen, because they never seem to correct older ways, and instead introduce new ways.
I'm sure Eevee would have evolved into Leafeon using Leaf Stone, but they made the new way just so that people can't say "Why didn't it evolve before when I tried?"

So yeah, if things could be simplified, I would like only these methods:
1. Evolution by leveling up.
2. Evolution using items/stones.
3. Evolution from happiness.
4. Evolution by gender.
5. Evolution by holding an item and leveling up.

I want evolutions to be changed in these ways so that only these five methods are needed:
1. Politoed to evolve by holding King's Rock and leveling up one level instead.
2. Kadabra, Machoke, Haunter, and Graveler to evolve by leveling up instead.
3. I don't even want Magnezone to exist, but if it did I want it to evolve using Thunderstone.
4. Steelix and Scizor to evolve by holding the Metal Coat and leveling up one level.
5. Tyrouge to evolve using three specific items instead of stats.
6. all evolutions needing certain moves to be changed to just normal level up evolution.
7. Kingdra to evolve by holding Dragon Scale and leveling up one level.
8. All baby Pokemon to evolve through happiness and leveling up one level.
9. Leafeon and Glaceon to evolve using Leaf Stone and Dawn Stone instead.
10. The Porygon family to evolve by using the discs.
11. Gliscor and Weavile to evolve by leveling up holding their respective items.

They do evolve by holding an item and leveling up at night. I agree with simplifying though since there are so many inconvenient ways to evolve someone.

JP
May 19th, 2010, 01:31 PM
What about evolutions depending on weather conditions? I don't think we have this yet (do we? lol) Apart from the whole night and day thing of course. They have it for formes, why not evolutions? :0

A Pixy
May 19th, 2010, 01:48 PM
Do something with berries. Kinda like how Feebas evolves. They could make a psuedo Eevee like that. A Pokemon can evolve into 5 different forms depending on if you give to Max Tough, Cool, Smart, Cute or Beauty. I think I'd like that.

JP
May 19th, 2010, 02:03 PM
Do something with berries. Kinda like how Feebas evolves. They could make a psuedo Eevee like that. A Pokemon can evolve into 5 different forms depending on if you give to Max Tough, Cool, Smart, Cute or Beauty. I think I'd like that.

I could definitely see something like that. Would be pretty cool!

MistahDude
May 19th, 2010, 02:19 PM
What about evolutions depending on weather conditions? I don't think we have this yet (do we? lol) Apart from the whole night and day thing of course. They have it for formes, why not evolutions? :0

thats very similar to a terrain evo

JP
May 19th, 2010, 02:37 PM
thats very similar to a terrain evo

What's your point exactly? Trade evolutions and Trade while holding an item evolutions are very similar as well. :P

Cyberglass
May 19th, 2010, 02:44 PM
The problem I'm noting with most of the suggestions so far is that when new methods of evolution/prevolution appeared in each generation of games, it was something that could NOT happen in the earlier games: friendship and item holding were new to generation II (as was putting TWO Pokemon in the daycare), contest stats or incense as a type of item did not exist until generation III, and the items, places, and movesets that evolved generation IV Pokemon were completely new. Also, almost all recipients of new methods of evolving had existed in the previous games without the evo. So unless the "new method" involves a new item in conjunction with an existing method (or a combination, e.g. level up with a high friendship level while holding THIS item), any new method ought to revolve around a new feature of the games themselves. Methods like weather, IV/EV, hatred, etc. are out as possibilities for the same reason Leafeon doesn't come from a leaf stone: you can try them in the old games without anything happening.

shookie
May 19th, 2010, 02:58 PM
I was thinking something like this too. The only Pokémon that requires a max contest condition to evolve is Feebas, so it'd be cool to see one that evolves with max Toughness or something.

The problem I see with the "Pokémon evolves when it hates you" is, based on the current happiness mechanic, when you catch a Pokémon it's at the least amount of base happiness for its species. All you'd have to do is level it up once to get the evolved form, unless of course the evolution delved into negative happiness and so on. I dunno, it just seems like it would be a big pain to do it that way.

pokemongarnet
May 19th, 2010, 03:32 PM
Steps, by however many steps you take. I like the previously posted hatred evo.

MistahDude
May 19th, 2010, 03:40 PM
I was thinking something like this too. The only Pokémon that requires a max contest condition to evolve is Feebas, so it'd be cool to see one that evolves with max Toughness or something.

The problem I see with the "Pokémon evolves when it hates you" is, based on the current happiness mechanic, when you catch a Pokémon it's at the least amount of base happiness for its species. All you'd have to do is level it up once to get the evolved form, unless of course the evolution delved into negative happiness and so on. I dunno, it just seems like it would be a big pain to do it that way.

you would have to buy the herb items that decrease happiness

sumeet109
May 19th, 2010, 05:09 PM
Evolve a pokemon by making it faint. Like a dog pokemon that evolves into a zombie dog pokemon when it faints while holding revive.

SorakuFett
May 19th, 2010, 05:54 PM
I propose something that is both on-topic and off-topic:
New Evo and new poke evos!

DITTO-Give it any of the powders that you find wild dittos holding (Metal powder, etc.) and make it evo to lvl. 26 to get...-ECTOPLAS! A pokemon i made up 3 seconds ago... it's like ditto, but it has "Arms" and it has bigger eyes than ditto's little dot eyes

And something kinda off topic...

Y'know the stones we give to pokemon to make them evolve, right? What happens to them after they've been all used up? Are they gone? Not in my mind! I came up with something so cool that you even make money off of stone-based evo's!

I'll show you this example.. going through most of the text and selected Commands in, for example, some random person's Soul Silver game.

[START]-->[BAG]-->[ITEMS]-->[THUNDERSTONE]-->[USE]-->[PARTY:EEVEE]-->[USE]-->[EVO]

(What? EEVEE is evolving!)
[EVOLUTION SEQUENCE]--.[EEVEE-->JOLTEON]
(Congratulations! Your EEVEE evolved into a JOLTEON!)
(Also, your THUNDERSTONE had all it's energy drained so it turned into a NULL STONE!)

[BAG]-->[ITEMS]-->[NULL STONE]-->[SUMMARY]--v

(The powerless remains of a used-up Evolutionary Stone. It may be sold for a high price at shops.)

Specifically, the price would be aroun 4500 Pokécash

Nice concept, eh?

Ninja Caterpie
May 19th, 2010, 11:00 PM

Uh...no. Pokemon all start at 70 base happiness. Lowest is 0, highest is 200, I believe.

Dawn Rules
May 20th, 2010, 03:44 AM
How about evolution by gym badges you need a certain number of badges before they can evolve then just simply lvl them up

or

Evolution by the number of steps you walked 10,000 steps then your Pokemon can evolve

If you got any problems with these just let me know but thats just my 2 cents.

Townlain03
May 20th, 2010, 04:20 AM
Back to that thing about kicking ur pokemon to make them hate u

well, instead of kicking them and abusing them you could scold them and make them more and more angry at u

Dragonika
May 20th, 2010, 10:37 AM
Frustration Evo for EXPLAUD :D

Waffle-San
May 20th, 2010, 12:24 PM
The problem I'm noting with most of the suggestions so far is that when new methods of evolution/prevolution appeared in each generation of games, it was something that could NOT happen in the earlier games: friendship and item holding were new to generation II (as was putting TWO Pokemon in the daycare), contest stats or incense as a type of item did not exist until generation III, and the items, places, and movesets that evolved generation IV Pokemon were completely new. Also, almost all recipients of new methods of evolving had existed in the previous games without the evo. So unless the "new method" involves a new item in conjunction with an existing method (or a combination, e.g. level up with a high friendship level while holding THIS item), any new method ought to revolve around a new feature of the games themselves. Methods like weather, IV/EV, hatred, etc. are out as possibilities for the same reason Leafeon doesn't come from a leaf stone: you can try them in the old games without anything happening.

About time someone mentioned this. With each generation, new evo techniques will have to get more creative.

Having a pokemon evolve by level up when you get a certain gym badge would work though since every gym badge is different.

Dawn Rules
May 20th, 2010, 02:09 PM
Just as a joke evolution Tropius lvl up at Moss Rock while holding a Leaf Stone while knowing Leaf Storm when your Pokemon has full happiness and you must have a Exeggutor in your party and it can only be at night time and you must have 7 gym badges and you must have walked 90,000 steps. if that was a real evolution man that wouldn't be easy to do.

But i just thought of a new method of evolution: Ball Evolution, You must catch the pokemon in a certain ball to evolve them. just lvl them up. and the balls are as rare as an evolutionary stone.

Porygon-Z
May 20th, 2010, 02:11 PM

Isn't that how tyrogue evolves?

Missingno.7-4468
May 20th, 2010, 02:41 PM

Just curious then...Are you saying that no new Pokemon can evolve by methods that used to be possible, or that just evos of old Pokemon?

As far as I knew, this thread was about evo methods in general, not specific to any group of Pokemon.

Magmarashi
June 28th, 2010, 12:38 PM
What if different moves affected a Pokemon's happiness? Like using take down would help decrease happiness. Rising happiness seems to be way to easy for me, so why not make it a challenge?

Thunderhead
June 28th, 2010, 12:48 PM
Well in D/P they worked with location, and added a bunch of stones. So weather conditions like Rain, Sanstorm, Hail, and Sunny Day. There is one pokemon who could make use of 3/4 of them, and thats Castform.

(and all of the castforms evo's have an auto-weather :P)

For a pokemon to eat a certain berry, like a thunderstone but you would need to grow it. It would be like

'--- Berry - This berry grows into something useful for your pokemon'

If there is a Pokemon like this, the flower shop would probably need to give tips about said berry.

Noah Ridgewood
June 28th, 2010, 12:48 PM
What if different moves affected a Pokemon's happiness? Like using take down would help decrease happiness. Rising happiness seems to be way to easy for me, so why not make it a challenge?
I like that idea. Evolving with incredibly low happiness into something completely opposite of something while evolving with incredibly high happiness.

Penumbra
June 28th, 2010, 12:57 PM
I don't know if this has been said before, but I want to see a weather evo. Imagine if Castform didn't just transform in weather, and it evolved into a certain type depending on what weather was on. But with that said, I hope they implement more weatehr into the regions. I want to see the return of fog, but not really as an obstacle to be overcome with a stupid HM. I want to see natural "harsh sunlight" as opposed to battle-activated, like there was with locating Groudon in Emerald. If not that, I want more environment-based evolutions such as with Burmy.. or is it Wurmy... I don't remember the name. But it evolves into a wormadam variation depending on it's location. Unless I'm mistaken, wormadam was the only one to receive that feature, so I think it could be a bit of a foreshadowing for this gen.

Ivysaur
June 28th, 2010, 01:01 PM
We have enough active thread as it is, please don't revive threads when they haven't got any posts for over a month D: