PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Boarding school

Pages : [1] 2

espeon and umbreon
November 6th, 2004, 05:36 PM
Now you're 13 years old and you live in region called Lan. One day you got a mail from Lan pokemon boarding school. Here is what it says:

Congraturation you're invited to be student of Lan boarding school. Here you'll be taught everything about pokemons. Pokemon history, nature etc. As well as normal school lessons ( math science etc.) We will also provide the starters for you. Here is the form:

Name:
Personality:
Looks:
Starter that you want: We can't provide you any legendaries or fully evolved pokemons.PS: You will get an opportunity to catch a pokemon every Sunday. The first lesson will be starting on Monday at 9:00am. Teachers will provide the time tables.

Now you think long and hard for a moment and decided to go.

The RPG will start with you in the boat to Lan boarding school.

Here is mine:

Name: Anna
Personality: caring and always thinks of others first. She is smart and has lot imaginations.
Looks: long blonde hair, emerald eyes, yellow sleeveless shirt, red mini skirt, red and white sneakers, long white socks.
Starter that you want: Torchic

Gohan
November 6th, 2004, 08:35 PM
I'll join

name:Jason
personality:caring,likes to daydream and it gets him in trouble
looks:blond spiky hair,blue baggy pants,long sleeve white t with black short sleeve t over
starter:eevee

PikaPal
November 6th, 2004, 08:38 PM
Name: Nichole
Personality: happy person, but doesn't socialize much. Thinks sbout pokemon and horses all day long
Looks: blonde hair, jeans, purple tshirt, black cowboy hat
Starter that you want: Ponyta

paige pelletier
November 6th, 2004, 08:53 PM
Name: Paige
Personality: who knows she seems smart but kind of out of touch..........
Looks: long brown hair (people say it is black) pulled into two pony tails (goes down to her ankles) jeans black t shirt back pack sneakers brown eyes
Starter: Pichu
Items: pokeballs potions the usual she has another thing too.

kirby00
November 6th, 2004, 09:04 PM
Name: K
Personality: fun
Looks: hot
Starter that you want: poliwag

espeon and umbreon
November 6th, 2004, 09:09 PM
You three are in! As soon as couple more people joins we can start.

Edit: kirby I don't mean looks by like that. I mean like cloth description, eye colour and such.

Composer of Requiems
November 6th, 2004, 09:20 PM
Name: Nic. W.
Personality: Silent, keeps to himself.
Looks: Black combed hair, square glasses, grey coat, white shirt, grey cargo pants. Brown-black eyes. Pale skin.
Starter that you want: Nincada!
Items: Pokeflute, Net balls (the kind that are used on water and bug pokemon...), Coin case, HM Fly, HM Surf, misc. TMs., various potions.

dark_croconaw
November 6th, 2004, 09:31 PM
Name: Kyla
Personality: Nice, really kind, she loves the ocean and wants to become a pokemon trainer more than anything in the world. She's a really good friend, sometimes shy, and also mysterious at times.
Looks:http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v468/ice_blue16/rpgirl.png
Starter that you want: tentacool

Jhotos_Power
November 6th, 2004, 09:44 PM
Name: Styiles
personality: Shy, sometimes fun to be around
looks: blue wavy hair, green eyes, blue jeans white-tee
pokemon starter: growlithe

espeon and umbreon
November 6th, 2004, 11:39 PM
I also decided to put in thhe form what items you have. Here is mine:

Item/s: super rod, potion, pokeballs, pokeblocks.

kirby00
November 7th, 2004, 12:30 AM
well tell us wut we can/not have. ie: master balls, certain berries, etc

espeon and umbreon
November 7th, 2004, 12:32 AM
You can't have rare berries, master ball that all.

kirby00
November 7th, 2004, 12:34 AM
tell us about if we catch pokes with the pick-up ability.... btw when do we start?
items: pokeballs, revives, max potion,etc. heart scale,chocie band

paige pelletier
November 7th, 2004, 07:56 AM
when can we start? how bout now or maybe now? XD

November 7th, 2004, 09:32 AM
*panting* I ran here as fast as I could. Is it too late?
Name: Silver
Personality: Nice, but always gets revenge. Always stretches the truth.
Looks: Black-brown hair, brown eyes, and always wears black. (like me!)
Starter that you want: Eevee
Items: Super Rod, Pokeblock case, a stick, Pokeballs, and a Berry.

Gohan
November 7th, 2004, 10:21 AM
dude I already have an eevee

items:1 pokeball,hair gel,DragonBall Z manga vol. 1-7

Dark_gligar
November 7th, 2004, 10:24 AM
Name: Alex Hikarii
Personality: Mean
Looks: http://pokefor.greenchu.de/meowth346/sprites/e_trainers/86.png
Starter that you want: Poochyana
Items: 5 Pokeball, 3 Potion, Mystic Water, Devon Scope, Bicycle, Pokblock Case, and Super Rod

dark_croconaw
November 7th, 2004, 11:15 AM
Item/s: super rod, potion, diveballs (and pokeballs), pokeblocks, bike, water stone.

Gohan
November 7th, 2004, 11:50 AM
hope we start soon.....
*looks at sky*
.....before it rains

espeon and umbreon
November 7th, 2004, 12:37 PM
1313666 can still have Eevee. As soon as I'm back at school we can start. Its 6:36 am in here and I think I will be back at 5:45 so it should take about over 10 hours.

dark_croconaw
November 7th, 2004, 12:41 PM
10 hours!!!!!!!! *drops dead*

Gohan
November 7th, 2004, 12:46 PM
whaa 10 HOURS
no one is on what am I gonna do?

espeon and umbreon
November 7th, 2004, 01:16 PM
If I didn't have after school daycare or dance lesson it would be less than 8 hours.

paige pelletier
November 7th, 2004, 01:35 PM
when you get to do things like that I call it a life!

Miya902
November 7th, 2004, 01:42 PM
Name: Katie
Personality: A very sweet, and kind Person, but occasnoly gets annoryed and gets angrey.
Looks: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v391/Miya2/me.bmp
Starter Pokemon: Pikachu
Items: Good Rod, Poke ball, a Yellow Shard, Glitter Mail, Pink Scarf, a Pika plushie, and Razz Berrys. (If this are rare then forget them)

EmeraldSky
November 7th, 2004, 02:19 PM
Name: Maya
Personality: Friendly, humorous, and laid back, but fiercely competitive in battles
Looks: Brown hair tied back in a ponytail, green eyes, rainbow tie-dye T-shirt, black knit pants and black shoes
Starter: Pikachu
Items in pack: Poke Balls (x5), Potion (x2), Full Heal (x6), Pokeblock case, bike, acoustic guitar, harmonica, sketchpad, notebook, CD player, CD case (with extra CDs; prerecorded x8, blank x15), TM case, special Pikachu GBA, extra games, books.

November 7th, 2004, 02:37 PM
While we're waiting... *plays fetch with Eevee* Eevee, go long! *throws the stick to Eevee* *stick hits Eevee* <Owwwwwwwwww...>

kirby00
November 7th, 2004, 03:18 PM
i wotn start ahead, since he said that we start by the boat, for now lets jsut describe the journey to the boat... like a pre-journey u know?
IC: i played with my poliwag. she jumped up and down and was excited when she found something.... it was a king's rock with a water stone in the middle...(add 2 items list).
it was at the shore of a pond. i used my pokedex and it told me that both can be used 2 evolve poliwhirl. 1 said politoad and another said poliwrath. the pokedex then said "for full information, you must be a student at the Pokemon Boarding School" I couldnt wait to join! i put the pokedex away and talked to poliwag about which 1 she like best. she thought she looked prettier like a pincess so she wore the king's rock. She pranced about and pretended to give me orders! i put away the water stone in my pack. next she started using her tail as a cape and flutered it as if the wind was blowing it. It gracefully blew in the wind like a butterfly's wings. I saw a butterfree fly by and wanted to catch it, but remembered it wouldnt be fair to start out w/ 2 pokemon if i wasnt yet a student. The butterfree waved at me and i waved back. it followed me and poliwag, and altho i couldnt catch it yet, i made a new friend.

paige pelletier
November 7th, 2004, 04:12 PM
Paige went on to the boat as the wind gently caressed her face..........

PikaPal
November 7th, 2004, 06:05 PM
I rode Ponyta to the boat. It was the first long ride she's had, since she's still only two and a half years and just broken. We walked most of the way, but she got all excited and galloped a little the rest of the way. I dismounted as soon as we were at the dock. I returned her, promising her a run as soon as we got to school.
OOC: items: bridle, blue pokeblock, oran berries, carrots, 6 pokeballs including Ponyta's.

EmeraldSky
November 7th, 2004, 06:24 PM
A young girl rested on the pier, watching the other trainers gather as she watched the ships drift by in the water. "You know, Lita..." she purred stroking a Pichu sitting beside her. "this reminds me of a song...." With that, she got out a beautiful yellow-brown acoustic guitar and started tuning up.

"Pichu!" Lita chirped, fishing a paper cup and a marker from her tiny bag. Next, she wrote 'TIPS' in giant black letters, and set the cup where other trainers could see it.

"Ready?" the girl smiled. Lita nodded in approval. "And one, two, three..." With that the girl began a relaxing melody, singing along to the drone of her instrument and the rolling sea in a lilting mezzo-soprano voice...

Sittin' in the mornin' sun
I'll be sittin' when the evenin' come
Watching the ships roll in
And then I watch 'em roll away again, yeah

I'm sittin' on the dock of the bay
Watching the tide roll away
Ooo, I'm just sittin' on the dock of the bay
Wastin' time....

Gohan
November 7th, 2004, 07:24 PM
my mom decided to give me a present for being invited to Lan Boarding School.So when I came in I saw a BIG box.I ran over to it and saw a drum set inside.I knew it was for me.I decided to take it with me.
"Hey maybe theres other kids with instruments."
I ran to the docking area where some other kids were milling around.

Desgardes
November 7th, 2004, 08:38 PM
is....it too.. late...?

Name: Des
Personality:Happy, and upbeat, but if make him mad, he can get pretty protective.
Looks:Average size guy, weres clothes like ashs old outfit, except without the hat.
Starter that you want:staryu

espeon and umbreon
November 7th, 2004, 11:32 PM
People sorry but you need to edit your post. I said you get the starter at boarding school! * sigh*

kirby00
November 7th, 2004, 11:37 PM
neways then lets jsut say we were all asleep dreaming of the to come. there its fixed, now all we have 2 is wait until u tell us 2 start

espeon and umbreon
November 7th, 2004, 11:43 PM
Anna looked at the sea. She closed her eyes and smelt the salty ocean. She thought about Lan boarding school and smiled.

kirby00
November 7th, 2004, 11:47 PM
poliwag began to dance and butterfree flew her above my head. i tried to catch them as they flew over me until... I woke up, some1 was holding me down. there was a knife to my neck. some1 injected a poison that paralyzed me. i was instantly knocked out...

Composer of Requiems
November 8th, 2004, 06:03 AM
Nic was really bored... there was nothing he could do until he reached the school... and the space was too small to do any music properly. He sat down and started planning on how best to antagonize those people he was bound to dislike.

dark_croconaw
November 8th, 2004, 08:02 AM
Dreamily Kyla looked out into the ocean. She watched a lapras dive and wondered what her pokemon would be. Hopefully a water type. She smiled and watched the waves curl up on the shore as the bout was slowly departing.

EmeraldSky
November 8th, 2004, 11:14 AM
Maya finished her song, content. "No sign of the ship...so I'll just play..." and she begin playing and singing again...this time a more upbeat melody....

Somewhere beyond the sea
Somewhere waiting for me
My lover stands on golden sands
And watches the ships that go sailing

Somewhere beyond the sea
He's watching for me
If I could fly like birds on high
Then straight to his arms I'd go sailing
It's far beyond a star, it's near beyond the moon
I know beyond a doubt
My heart will lead me there soon

We'll meet beyond the shore
We'll kiss just as before
Happy we'll be beyond the sea
And never again I'll go sailing...

Sunrise's Dragon
November 8th, 2004, 12:26 PM
Is it too late? I'm always late on RP's. -.-

Name: Phoenix
Personality: Friendly, sometimes haves terrible temper, humourist, clever
Looks: Long hair with light stripes on it. Blue eyes. Wears usually on green or blue.
Starter that you want: Charmander
Items: 5 poke-balls, 2 antidotes, 2 parlyz heals, one great ball, one escape rope, a scetching board, a bunch of pens, colours, book about pokemons ald almost everything.

espeon and umbreon
November 8th, 2004, 12:33 PM
OOC: You can still join.

Solar went looked at the sea. To Lan boarding school it was only an hour. She fidgeted a little, but smiled.

paige pelletier
November 8th, 2004, 02:24 PM
Paige waoted on the boat she was bord and seemed to look like ice...........

November 8th, 2004, 04:14 PM
Silver took a bite of his sandwich. He stared at the ocean. There was a shadow lurking deep under, and Silver thought about what that shadow was. Maybe it's a Vaporeon. he thought. I like Vaporeons. And cake. But mostly Vaporeons. And cake. Mmmmmm... cake... Silver drooled at the thought. Then he came back down to Earth and took another bite of his sandwich.

kirby00
November 8th, 2004, 04:35 PM
i woke up bleeding, and with words carved in my arms. it said "shiniqua la tifa bunifa jackson is back" on the other arm it said "whoopie goldberg is too" i screamed until whoopie goldberg slammed my head into a wall and knocked me out. "uhh unhh, u aint bout 2 leave dis cave yet, we sitll got 2 pay u back for yo tricks and..." shiniqua said "girl, i cant believe we finally caught this white boy, and he thought he was goin to that boardin school... what a..." "girl u know we cant jsut kill him... yet, he needs to get his pokemon so we can steal it lata!" "shoot, girl u knows what im talkin bout b4 i says its" "tru dat girl, tru dat" "im bout 2 bust a cap but i knows hes gots 2 live for nows. lets through him in the ocean, its not ours faults if hes drowns..." "u know how we do."

Gohan
November 8th, 2004, 05:06 PM
I was staring over the railing bored when a splash sounded.I ran over to see a boy floundering around in the water.I dove into the water and dragged the boy to the side of the boat.
"Yo someone get him up NOW!!"

kirby00
November 8th, 2004, 05:13 PM
my arms were bleeding due to the water. it was salt water so i woke-up screaming as it stung me like lava. I couldnt stop, I looked back once and saw goldberg, and jackson. I had no idea what to next... i fell back in the water and started my way down.

paige pelletier
November 8th, 2004, 05:22 PM
Paige watched the whole thing and smiled then she got a life preserver.........

Gohan
November 8th, 2004, 06:06 PM
"come on throw it!"
I caught the life thingy and swam over to the boat once the boy was lifted.Then I climbed the ladder and sat down soaked.
"Guuhhhhhh."

OOC:hey when do you guys wanna arive at the island?I was just wondering

Desgardes
November 8th, 2004, 06:25 PM
des walked over to the small pier,sat down, and pulled out his Djimbe brand guitar, and started humming a song as he played.

"ugh, i hope i have better luck at this new school, i was beat up so much at my old school,lets just hope it does'nt happen again."
he thought as he looked at his bruises

Gohan
November 8th, 2004, 06:29 PM
"Oh boy am I COLD."
I walked over to the sunny part of the boat and sat there reading DBZ manga.

Dark_gligar
November 8th, 2004, 07:32 PM
whoops sorry, I couldn't come back yesterday since my sister took over the computer again. But I only have few minutes to RP and etc... :\

Alex looked at the bottom of the sea as he saw lots of sharkpedos (spelling?). He sighed and walked away, "is there anything to do here?" he thought. "pie pie pie... Mmm.. I love pie they taste like berries... Wait what was I saying?.." he thought again. Then he sat down at the chair. He saw nothing but some pikachus floating down the sea. "Wow I never saw floatin' pikahus before" he said

Desgardes
November 8th, 2004, 07:33 PM
*walks over to Jason*

"hey is that a DBZ manga?i use to have a bunch of those! i luv em!
except, well, the bullies at my old school tore em all up, so i dont have any left..."
*looks up at horizon*

EmeraldSky
November 8th, 2004, 07:39 PM
Maya stopped playing long enough to check her tip jar--only to find two coins inside. Not bad she smiled. With that thought in mind, she returned to her waiting guitar and began another catchy melody:

Now a trainer has a choice,
To listen to the voice inside.
And be what he wants to be!
And though the journey may be long
The battles make you strong
And we always will carry on!
Ohhhh, this dream lasts forever,
This dream will never die!
We will rise to meet the challenge all the time!
Yeah this dream keeps us together,
And it shows you and I
Will be the best that the world's ever seen!
'Cause we always will follow this dream!
Now, just open your eyes and see
Ohhhh, this dream lasts forever,
This dream will never die!
We will rise to meet the challenge all the time!
Yeah this dream keeps us together,
And it shows you and I
Will be the best that the world's ever seen!
'Cause we always will follow this dream!

Desgardes
November 8th, 2004, 07:47 PM
*drops 8 coins into the jar*

"pretty good! i like it!"

EmeraldSky
November 8th, 2004, 07:52 PM
Maya smiled as the trainer dropped several coins into her tip jar, then began a slow and relaxing melody: a song about her Ponyta, Epona....

Epona, Epona, come out here by me...
As long as I see you out here, I never shed lonely tears.

Tell me now, Epona, since you're here with me...
We shall rest here together, and our dreams will grow!

However, as wind blows and rain becomes like snow...
As the fire of dawn comes again...
The moon, it is setting now, rising is the sun...
Along with its bright light, you return...

Epona, Epona, come out here by me...
As long as I see you out here, I will never shed a tear.

Tell me now, Epona, since you're here with me...
Listen, please, for I will sing, the song of this time!

As Maya continued to play, she imagined herself at home, watching Epona gallop inside the corral...

Hmm...Hmm...

However, as wind blows and rain becomes like snow...
As the time keeps on passing by....
Even when I pass on, my voice will sing for you,
The song of this time!

Hmm...Hmm...
As long as I see you out here, I will never shed a tear.

Hmm...Hmm...
I will always remember the song of this time!
The song of this time!

kirby00
November 8th, 2004, 08:00 PM
I had a feeling about paige. I could have sworn i saw her smile as i fell down the boat. I knew her too. she was 1 of them, she only saved me for the same reason. i yelled"you aint gonna get me..." and fell on the shore. I passed out with hardly any blood left. a zubat came by and bit me. I was gonna die... then a goldbat bit me, then a corbat. it was the most painful...
OOC: des i hope you aren really beat-up, i can beat those ppl up if u want lol.

Desgardes
November 8th, 2004, 08:18 PM
i liked that song! i'd give some more coins, but im out...
*pulls out Guitar*
Eh, hem.

sitting by the window
staring out all the way there
not having one single care....
..except for one

That day....
They all just walked away
did'nt say goodbye
because they could'nt....
thats why

everything fell apart
so very fast...
just a reliving of that past
it just would'nt last

"i've got a djimbe brand guitar, you like to play music too?"

OOC: naw, im not really beat up, just in this RPG

PikaPal
November 8th, 2004, 08:19 PM
OOC: ok, then I'll delete my last post since we cant have any pokemon yet.
IC: I looked out at the water, daydreaming of horses. I hoped my first pokemon was a horse... a fiery Rapidash. Sighing, I thought that it would prob be a ponyta. Theres no way they'd start me out with a huge stallion... I was only 10 after all.

espeon and umbreon
November 9th, 2004, 12:33 AM
OOC: No you're 13.

Suddenly Anna saw a huge island and a castle like building.
" Get your stuff and wait at outside!" the sailor yelled.

Composer of Requiems
November 9th, 2004, 06:09 AM
The boat finally arrived. The new students started to get out and access the new facilities.

Nic, as always, waited for a while, then stuck in the middle of the small crowd.

EmeraldSky
November 9th, 2004, 06:18 AM
As Maya stepped off the boat, she took a moment to admire the majestic buildings dotting the campus. Wow...I never dreamed it would be this big...

Sunrise's Dragon
November 9th, 2004, 06:44 AM
At last, Phoenix camed out from the boat. She looked around and smiled. There was everything. Sun. Leaves. Clouds. Not that boring stuff, what she had looked in her home past 13 years. In fact, she didn't miss her home very much. Only one thing was in her mind from there. Birds. Hopefully she can get here some birds. And dragons.
She had always liked all fire-flying and dragon- type-pokmons. Her mood was also very much like them. In home, they had only one strange Mister Mime, who was little bit weird. Or, not so little.

Phoenix didn't stop smiling. She walked near other people, sitted down and started drawing.

She drawed one little orange lizard.

dark_croconaw
November 9th, 2004, 08:03 AM
Finnaly. The bout had just landed. Kyla felt kingd of sad to be leaving the ocean.

Sunrise's Dragon
November 9th, 2004, 11:14 AM
Phoenix drawed her Charmander complete. Then she putted pens to her bag, and started look people.

When they were sailing, Phoenix was just dreaming. She looked clouds and thinked - nothing. Or, in fact, she thinked music. She had heard a voice of guitar, what was pretty beautiful. She also played guitar, but was quiet. She wanted be alone.

Again, Phoenix dropped to her dreams. Maybe she need someone to talk.

espeon and umbreon
November 9th, 2004, 11:50 AM
Anna got out of the boat. She looked at the beautiful building of Lan boarding school. She went in.
" Aha you must be Anna! Well I will give the key for your room," the young lady of 20 said. Anna followed. The lady stopped at the door and opened it. She went in and Anna went in too. Inside there were loads of keys hanging on the wall. The lady took one of the key and gave it to Anna.
" This is your key for the room. I think you got the map of school with invitations." Anna nodded and walked to her room.

paige pelletier
November 9th, 2004, 01:34 PM
Paige followed the lady and got her key she quickly and quietly went to her room......... she looked out the window and saw the same person she smiledand dragged the person and gave the person an antidote the lady shrieked and said "that is your room mate.............."
OOC: so again I saved kirby and now you are my roomy if that is alright!

PikaPal
November 9th, 2004, 02:59 PM
OOC: oops, sorry, 13 i mean, but thats still young!
IC: yes! Finally I got off the boat and onto the school grounds! The school was huge, and it looked like a castle. A majestic a castle, with princeses and princes and horses... fiery horses, runnung like the wind... oops! there I went daydreaming about horses again! I shook my head and followed the other students up to the school, wondering what was to come.

EmeraldSky
November 9th, 2004, 03:04 PM
Maya carefully inserted her key into her dorm and stepped inside. Whoa...I never knew the dorms were this big! With this thought in mind, she unpacked her belongings, the relaxed on the bed...at least until she noticed a Poke Ball sitting nearby her arm. "Hmm..."

PikaPal
November 9th, 2004, 03:12 PM
OOC: so are we all gonna have roomies?

Desgardes
November 9th, 2004, 03:18 PM
Des walked into the castle then went straight to his dorm.
"arhhh,what a long boat ride..." *falls on bed**falls asleep*

OOC: can there be roomates, as well as boy and girl friends?

:.~*Saix*~.:
November 9th, 2004, 03:58 PM
Other Roleplay Forum is Borring Ill Join
Name:Dean
Personality;Nice,Always Looking on The Bright Side
Looks:In Attachment
starter:larvitar
Items:Mach Bike,Super rod,Item Finder
Pokemons Nickname:Larz

November 9th, 2004, 04:07 PM
"I'm never eating on a boat again..." Silver slumped up to his dorm and fell face-first on the floor. He dragged himself to the bed, and laid down.

paige pelletier
November 9th, 2004, 04:25 PM
Paige laughed at the person in the bed across from her the fool getting sucked by all those bats!
OOC: Kirb are you a boy or girl in the RP?

Dark_gligar
November 9th, 2004, 05:34 PM
I seem to be late every time XD

Alex stepped out of the boat and followed the others. He looked at the buildings as then he wandered off. He saw some statues of ancient pokemon, "hmm... Wonder if there's any pokemon here.." he thought. "And pie... Mmm.." Alex walked over to a door and opened it he saw only some items and pokeballs. "I guess I'll take 5 pokeballs.." he quickly put it in his pocket then walked away. "Ah and you must be Alex... Well here is you're key please don't wander around" a lady said with a smile. Alex took the key and left to his room. "Wow.. This is a huge room.." he said to himself. He sat at the chair and took a nap. "Lets waste time.."

(What floor is our rooms in? O.o)

paige pelletier
November 9th, 2004, 05:56 PM
Paige set up all her things (which weren't that many) around the room then darkly smiled at the unconcious bafone lying down...........

dark_croconaw
November 9th, 2004, 06:40 PM
Kyla gazed up at the building of the boarding school. She walked in, finding a lady behind a desk. "Here is your room key", she said smiling. I took the key and after about 10 minutes of searching for my room, finnaly found it. Her roomate wasn't there yet so she made herself comfortable and started unpacking. Out of her backpack she pulled out art supplies and books of pokemon journeys. She started reading one.

Gohan
November 9th, 2004, 06:47 PM
I walked through the door and saw a lady.
"Here is your key."she said
I found my room and slumped down on the bed.
"Ahh sooo tirrd from resc-"I was cut off as I fell asleep.

EmeraldSky
November 9th, 2004, 06:54 PM
"I guess I'll open up this ball and see who's in here..." Maya sighed. "Come on out!" With that a flash of red light spewed from the ball, revealing a tiny mouse Pokemon sleeping on the bed.

"Awww..." Maya cooed, stroking the tiny Pokemon. "Aren't you a cutie?"

"Pichu?" squeaked the Pokemon, piqued by the human petting it...

PikaPal
November 9th, 2004, 06:59 PM
I went into the dorm I was assigned. I fell asleep instantly, tired from the long journey. I awoke the next morning early and fully energized, and I couldn't wait to met my new pokemon friend!
OOC: can we get our starters yet?

kirby00
November 9th, 2004, 07:08 PM
I woke-up, and fell back down. my arms were dragging me down. i fel down unconscious. I woke-up crying, depressed, scared. then i saw paige and yelled "help!" b4 paige knocked me out.
OOC: sorry for pping, and im a lezzie in da rp (not in rl)

Desgardes
November 9th, 2004, 07:18 PM
i awoke with an pain on my head.
"awww, oww, waah! theres a staryu on my pillow! i thought it was an ornament!"
'staaryyu!'
"well, you'll do! *strokes staryu* hmm,"
Thinks to himself:*i wonder if there any nice girls around here.....*
*slaps his own face*"ah! what am i doing? i should'nt be thinking about girls right now! i gotta get room organized! now wheres my key? man i better not have lost it..."

Dark_gligar
November 9th, 2004, 07:48 PM
Alex didn't sleep much as he did at home. He looked at the beach near the school as he saw pokemon playing, "I wish I had a pokemon..." he said. He went outside as he locked the door, he saw no one out here as there waslots of pokemon. Alex walked along the wall, he looked up with a smile that lasted 1 second. He saw some people walk by but they were not his age. "GAHH is there ANYTHING to do here?!" he yelled, he saw some sroomish fly by "Man... I mmuusstt be seein' tth-ings.." he said

EmeraldSky
November 9th, 2004, 08:00 PM
The little Pichu skittered up to Maya's pack and began rummaging through it, ultimately producing a book from the clutter. 'Pichu?" it asked, offering the book to Maya.

"Okay, I'll read to you...Lita..." Maya replied, grinning at her newly christened Pichu as it climbed onto her lap, fascinated by the pictures. 'okay...one day, Master Ash and his friends Misty and Brock were traveling in the Johto region...until they came to a stream--and to make matters worse, the bridge was out...."

Desgardes
November 9th, 2004, 09:18 PM
*des is sitting in the hallway*
"hmm, i bored. oh well, might as well play.

I saw you...
eyes so blue...
i tried to look away..
but i thought i should stay...

your hand....
like the softest sand...
your hair...
feeling like a soft flare...

but then...
it happened...
you deserted me...
never thought that you would flee..
away....so very far away...
please just stay...
if you may...

but now its happened...
and you're gone...
thats why, i'm singin' this song...

"what do you think staryu?"
'starryuu!'

espeon and umbreon
November 10th, 2004, 01:01 AM
OOC: Ok you can have room mates. Your starter is hidden somewhere in the bedroom and you must find it. Dark crocnaw do you want to be my room mate?

Anna walked toward the room. She stopped at the door and opened it.

Composer of Requiems
November 10th, 2004, 01:19 AM
Nic managed to get his key and find his way to the room without getting lost... he felt insomnia- the room seemed to confined. If he had a roommate, he didn't notice.

In the morning, he did a cursory search about his new home. He rearranged some of the furniture until he was satisfied. There appeared to be a small hole in the side of the room behind a table...

Nic stared into the hole. A chirrup was heard. Then, a small bug bounced out.

He held the Nincada in his hands. It would be his first pokemon.

espeon and umbreon
November 10th, 2004, 01:29 AM
OOC: I haven't entered in my room yet so its only the day we arrived!

November 10th, 2004, 04:46 AM
hi Guys Im NewMy Name is Dean I Have A Larvitar What Rom can i go in

dark_croconaw
November 10th, 2004, 07:43 AM
OOC: Okay

A girl just entered the room, she had a smile on her face and I quickly got up and said hello.

Sunrise's Dragon
November 10th, 2004, 10:30 AM
OOC: Eh. I had school and Taekwondo, sorry , I'm late. ^^

IC: Phoenix breathed heavily. She is late. Again. She runned to the lounge, and taked the room.
"I know, I'm late", Phoenix mumbled. Maybe she is dreaming too much.
"Here's your key", the woman sayed. Phoenix took it and runned to search her room.
"Here... No, here... Here it is!" She knocked on the door. She waited, if someone is inside.

In a second she turned. Somebody has touched her. "Who's there?" She tried look everywhere, before she get an idea to look down.
"Is that Charmander?"
In same time door opened.

OOC: Is anyone my room mate? ^^;;

PikaPal
November 10th, 2004, 11:31 AM
I woke up to a loud snorting sound somewhere in my room. Opening my eyes, I saw two big black eyes staring at me. "Ahhh!" I screamed, jumping up. It was a Ponyta! The little horse neighed, scared at my reaction, and backed up. "Easy," I soothed, admiring the horse. I wanted to pet her, but I was a little scared to. What if I got burned? I put my hand out, wanting her to come to me.

espeon and umbreon
November 10th, 2004, 12:13 PM
As I entered I saw a girl. I was suprised that I have romm mate and smiled.

EmeraldSky
November 10th, 2004, 12:30 PM
OOC: Just curious, who's my roomate?

paige pelletier
November 10th, 2004, 02:04 PM
I woke him up then said "my gosh you whine alot don't you? anyway I saved your life fraidy cat!"

Desgardes
November 10th, 2004, 02:13 PM
OOC: umm, emeraldsky? wanna be my roomate?
its okay if you don't wanna be.

"hmm,what to write a song about next..."
'staryuuuy?'

EmeraldSky
November 10th, 2004, 02:18 PM
OOC: Okay!
BIC: "...and so, Ash and his friends told the girl goodbye, and continued on their way to Violet City." Maya concluded the story...

"Pi!" Lita smiled, interested in the guitar sitting by Maya's bed. "Pichu pi! Pichu pi!"

"Play a song? Okay..." Maya reached for her instrument, tuned up, then began to sing...

Blowing on the sea, is the wind that carries me,
Yet all these words confuse me so...

I cry out to you, my voice echoes in the clouds...
My spirit fears the great unknown...

See the shining moon, how it trembles in the night,
Reflecting fear inside my heart...

See my lonely tears, great and many is their flow,
Like a blue river to the stars...

Isn't it wonderful?
As we two walk together,
As I place your hand in mine...

I want to go...
Come to our special place
And hold you close within my arms!

Your heart is true...
That reflects great virtue...
Dark night of confusion,
My dreams are few....

Lita smiled, enjoying the soothing melody...but Maya just continued:

Whispers on the wind, I can hear them call to me...
Soothing the heart that swims inside my tears....

In the clouds again I call, and you call right back to me,
Could this be a sign of good fortune?

See the rising moon, guiding peacefully my path,
Calming my ever trembling heart...

See the shining stars, how they twinkle in the night,
I'll give to them all of my grief...

Isn't it wonderful?
As we two walk together,
As I place your hand in mine...

I want to go...
Come to our special place
And hold you close within my arms!

Your smiling face,
Your soft and loving touch...
A brand new morning comes...
Of this I dream....

paige pelletier
November 10th, 2004, 02:29 PM
Paige put her small amount of clothes in three drawers then got out a radio clock and lamp and set them on her beb side drawer she put her back pack under the bed and got out eight necklaces and put them with some other items in the bottom bed side drawer then she walked out of the room to go buy some books.

November 10th, 2004, 02:31 PM
OOC:Goes Up To The Lady At The Big Desk and Asks Where A Free Room Is She Told Me Where To Go And I Went There But My Larz Wouldnt Fit in That Little Corner So...
Hell Sleep With Me,now To Wait For A Roommate

paige pelletier
November 10th, 2004, 03:13 PM
Paige came back to the room with about 40 new books as a medium size white bird lands on her head! <murcrow!> "a white murcrow wow! would you like to be my friend?" <mur> "good" paige put a diamond shaped ruby around mucrows neck and as she did murcrows bright red eyes shined!

Dark_gligar
November 10th, 2004, 03:23 PM
Late again -__- jeeze when am I NOT going to be late XD?

Alex woked up, he was inside his room. "Someone must took me back to my room..." he said with a yawn. He heard a noise under the bed as he turned around. He saw a poochyena by the chair, "hmm.. you must be my pokemon.." he thought. "Pooch!" he barked then started to run in circles. "Haha.." he looked at the desk and saw his bag, "Mabye you want some pokeblock..." as he went to get the bag he saw a hole. "Ah, you took out the pokeblocks!" he laughed then saw the poochyena he look strong but not that strong. "Wonder what the other room is for..."

I need a room mate XD

November 10th, 2004, 04:01 PM
When Dean Went looking Around The Room He Found a Passage Way Under The Bed So He Went In And Fell Down a Dent Screaming Then room Service Came In And Lokked At Larz For a Minute...

November 10th, 2004, 04:11 PM
<Hey. Moron. We're out of ketchup and butter.> Silver woke up to see a weird squirrel on his bed. "Wha...? Who.. What... are you?" <I'm an Eevee, and we're out of ketchup and butter.> "How come I've never seen you before?" Silver got out of bed and hit his bedside table. "Owww..." <I stayed under the bed the entire time. You snore like an animal.>

November 10th, 2004, 04:28 PM
Dean Kept Falling.....And Falling.....And Falling.....And Falling Until He Fell In To a Laundry Bag Then It Got Taken away To A Trash Boat"HELP MEEE LARZZ YOU KNOW HOW TO SWIM WE PRACTICED!!!!!!"Said Dean
On The Trash Boat He Saw a Weird Glob On The Other Side It Looked Like A MUK With A Koffing

November 10th, 2004, 04:57 PM
Silver got some butter, and went back to sleep. Eevee curled up beside him.

November 10th, 2004, 05:01 PM
Larz got here ina flash then Held me and we swam home well we didnt have to swim..we were five steps from the boarding school

paige pelletier
November 10th, 2004, 05:03 PM
that guy was still unconsuse so Paige told murcrow to use dreameater!

kirby00
November 10th, 2004, 05:05 PM
remember my char is a girl, (a lezbian) so its not a boy.
IC: i asked her why she smiled when she saw me drowning if she saved me life. I started leaking from my pants. Yellow puddles started coming from my pants. I could tell she was disgusted so i chased her until she answered me. the murkow was ugly looking, i said to it "u albino freak get away from me, i bet ur just like her"

paige pelletier
November 10th, 2004, 05:09 PM
"I like destruction that is all please clean yourself off finally out of an orfanige but in with a phsyco............." murcrow started to look offended but it held it's tounge and sat on Paige's shoulder...........

November 10th, 2004, 05:17 PM
OOC: Who's the unconsious person???

kirby00
November 10th, 2004, 05:26 PM
i am. well not nemore
IC: i took off my wig, my boy clothes and unveiled i wasnt a boy. now i was wearing a "pretty little princess" dress. I said "least im blonde, hot, and gorgeous... hey l sitll like girls, like boys do. U up for a little experiment?" i could tell she was alrdy freaked out by the peeing, but now i totally freaked her out. murkrow had its eyes wide open. the only thing that broke the silence was a wiggle, a wag, and a little blue tag! It was a poliwag! she shot little bubbles from her mouth nervously and had teary eyes. i could tell it was a baby, so i gently stroked it till it trusted me. I held it out and began dancing around. she started laughing unstil she felt nauscious. she barfed all over the murkow and paige. "MAke-overrrrrrrrrrr!" i yelled, and helped wag fell better, unfortunately at the price of murkorw and paige's happiness.

Jhotos_Power
November 10th, 2004, 05:26 PM
occ:sry i couldnt post anything something was wrong with my comp
Styiles walked into the school and apporached the desk clerk "key" styiles stretched out his hand, "well you could use some manne-" "listen lady i didnt come here to get advice, give me my key and i'll be on my way," "here you go" "thanks!" styiles snatched his key and was on his way to his room, "hmm this seems to be it, well ok then" styile entered the room and saw 2 beds, a desk ,a laptop ,and various other objects scattered about "well this seems to be good, hmm maybe i should look around.......naw i'll do that later, time to slp!"

paige pelletier
November 10th, 2004, 05:43 PM
Paige went and took a shower she was going to make that girl stay away from her she put up a curtin around her side of the room "there are two bathrooms" I left and me and murcrow wandered into the dorm next to use she saw a guy there and said "is this your first year?"
OOC: that is you Jhoto

kirby00
November 10th, 2004, 05:50 PM
I follwed her and gave her a hug. "i love a challenge, and especially playing hard 2 get! girl power all the way!" i yelled! poliwag stared at murkow laughing, it was still soaked in puke. poliwag used water gun to rinse it off, it seemed to jsut spray the puke everywhere this time all over the 2. i at first thought paige was flirting w/ the boy, but figured i was too hot for her to ignore. I just bent over infront of her, seeing if she looked, poliwag was my spy and would tell me paiges reaction... "im just stretching, perhaps you can help me..." i thought paige was to young for me anyways, but knew it was fun to annoy her. you never know, perhaps she was lezzie too... either way, i wouldnt go any further. I pretneded to be straight for a minute and gave the boy a hug. "hmm you are warm, i like that..."

paige pelletier
November 10th, 2004, 05:52 PM
Paige took another shower and murcrow got a bath then Paige flipped the girl with a karatee move she went to the library and read a book.............

kirby00
November 10th, 2004, 05:58 PM
too bad she missed. "um excuse me but the boy is mine!" i then started singing the brandy and monica song. "love being your roomate btw!" then i remembered she knew shiniqua and whoopie goldberg. i remained silent and poliwag followed paige. it told her it wanted to be her friend, and that it onlu sprayed murkrow to wash it. poliwag jumped up and said "vio lenceee is nevdeer de answeeerr... wag!! hugs and kisses would make her feel beettteerr. like disss" poliwag gave her a hug. it then ran back to me and jumped in my arms. i blew a kiss and said "maybe i can give u some advice..." then i swuuned all over the boy she was talking to saying (you johto) "wow you r soo strong w/ those muscles, maybe you can be my body guard..." i knew flriting with him was pointless for i was a lezzie, but who knew, maybe i could get him to be my servant w/ enough fliritng. the big part of flriting every1 seems to forget is its, manuipluation, and it can work out for the best.

Gohan
November 10th, 2004, 06:13 PM
yo dark gligar I'll be your roomie

IC:I awoke to something nibbling on my ear and looked up groggily to see a squirleish lookin thing.
"vee vee eev."{dude these DBZ comics rock get some more!!}
"Whaaaa!!wait are you a pokemon?"
"eeevee vee ve eeeeevee{yes you moron.uh I'm hungry.}

Jhotos_Power
November 10th, 2004, 07:41 PM
*whoraf!!* "huh wat's that noise!?" styiles turned to his side and saw a growlithe nibling at his hand "Hey! stop THAT" styiles gave a cuff on his nose *rururur!!* "whoa! calm down growlithe im sry, it seems like u have no trainer would u like to be my partner?" *woof!* the growlithe barked happliy nd styiles and growlithe went to take a walk around the campus "lets see if there is anything fun to do"

kirby00
November 10th, 2004, 08:03 PM
"hey! i was like so talking to u!!" poliwag jumped and hopped on growlithes head. growlithes looked comfused, but i knew poliwag was just helping me get styles... "ohh... im soo sorry about that... You must be soo confused... perhaps i can explain things further tonight, at dinner, not a date... jsut a way to get to know eachother... trust me, you'll be entertained tonight, very..." I turned around and saw a few teachers staring at me... i blushed and said to styles, "well this will be our lil' secret, so meet me in my room and we can...ummm, get to know eachother..." poliwag jumped back in my arms. my plan was going perfectly, soon he would drool all over me, and I could pretend to be his gf, too bad boys are soo easy to manipulate. he'll buy me presents and take me out to dinner every night. and all b/c paige moved too slowly. i guess the rumors are true, guys like fast girls. but maybe when im done with him, ill let paige have him... but by then he may be all used up... o well, not like ive never done this before.... i laughed to myself... my poliwag wasnt as innocent as others may think.. it went right along w/ me w/o me even having 2 explain... haha stiles will be bidding my comand by the end of tonight... (nothing nasty is gonna happen in dis rp)

Jhotos_Power
November 10th, 2004, 08:14 PM
"No thx i have my eye on a diffrent girl here, i think her name was kyla, she's pretty, come on growlithe lets continue" *woof* styiles and growlithe kept walkin around

kirby00
November 10th, 2004, 08:24 PM
NOOOo! i yelled in my head. my plan was distroyed and now i had no protection, no protection again paige, whoopie goldberg, shiniqua, any1. my life was over, my safety taken, snatched destroyed. i ran to him crying "you could have had this!" and rubbed my body, did the shimmy shake, and danced when i turned on "milkshake" by kelis, but every lezbian knows men cant comprehend a womans needs. I called my girlfriend and told her to come here immediately. it only took a few seconds for her to arrive. she drove in on a harley davidson, leather jacket and all. she took off her glasses, gelled her hair and walked right infront of him. "u giving my girl a problem? HUH?! im talking to you!" "Butch, dont beat him up, just let him know..." "Alright darling... U Hurt her again, and ill have your hand in my fist..." she drove off and i hugged styles, "umm thats my uhh, sister ya... shes very boyish, and protective..." i knew if i let him know i was a lezzie he would know i didnt want him for the reasons every other girl did. "take this..." it was a letter describing why i had my arms torn open, my life left to chance, and why i was the way i was... i fell to the floor. I had forgotten my blood had been drained by the bats... poliwag tried to wake me up,but i didnt move, i needed help immediately... or was this another set-up, not even I knew

Jhotos_Power
November 10th, 2004, 08:32 PM
"i said no thx, im lookin for a girl named kyla, so plz dont bother me, growlithe lets go boy!"

PikaPal
November 10th, 2004, 08:35 PM
The horse came over to me, sniffling my hand and letting me touch her. I sae that she was wearing a pokeball around her neck, and a letter, too. "Dear Nichole, new pokemon trainer," I read aloud, "We are pleased to give you your starter pokemon: Ponyta! Her pokeball is around her neck. We hope to hear good things about you and your new partner." It was signed by all the headmasters of the school. I took the ball and spoke to my pokemon. "I need to get to class, but I'll see ya soon!" She whinnied, going into her pokeball. I rushed outside, hurrying to see more of the school before class begun.
OOC: anyone wanna be roomies??

Jhotos_Power
November 10th, 2004, 08:36 PM
occ: ill be roomies pikapal!

PikaPal
November 10th, 2004, 08:41 PM
IC: cool! Where are ya at in the RP? Sorry, I havent been writing in a while.....

Jhotos_Power
November 10th, 2004, 08:43 PM
occ: look up a little im just walkin around with growlithe

PikaPal
November 10th, 2004, 08:48 PM
OOC: ok, cool!
IC: I walked around the campus, looking at the trees and at the humongus castle. As I began daydreaming again, I walked head straight into someone. "Oops, sorry," I said to him. He had wavy blue hair and gren eyes and was wearing jeans and a white t-shirt.

Jhotos_Power
November 10th, 2004, 08:50 PM
oc:sry i got to go i'll be back tomorrow

PikaPal
November 10th, 2004, 08:59 PM
OOC: ok, bye, see ya later!!

Desgardes
November 10th, 2004, 09:17 PM
*walks back into room*
*sees maya*
"huh? a pichu? cool! hey, are you my roomate? but man, that was a beautiful song you sang! wish i could make my songs half as good as yours!

kirby00
November 10th, 2004, 10:48 PM
I walked back to my room. i remembered my dream, before i was nearlu killed. it was amazing how i got the exact pokemon i wanted. I tried to retrace my dream. i ran out of the room w/ my poliwag... it seemed to know what i was talking about, and it said it had the same dream too. I found the pond, poliwag jumped in jsut like the dream and found the waater stone inside the kings rock. this was totally strange. i ran back, but as i did i saw the same butterfree. It flew over my head. my poliwag, jump and butterfree flew it over head. i talked to the butterfree. it told me it had the same dream as well. this was totally creepy. butterfree whipped up a silver wind and glided me back to the boarding school w/ poliwag. although it wasnt captured it was nice, and was willing to help me in any way possible. it seemed as if we were all connected somehow...

Composer of Requiems
November 10th, 2004, 11:34 PM
Nic took the Pokeball he had prepared for this.
Without any complaints, Nincada entered the Pokeball. Nic kept the Pokeball in his pocket, and went to collect his supplies.
--
OOC: Who the heck is my roommate?

espeon and umbreon
November 11th, 2004, 03:34 AM
Anna woke up. Something pecked her. She looked. it was a Torchic. I smiled. I noticed poeball and knew that it was my pokemon. I got dressed and went into dining hall. I sat down, ate my toast and bacon. The teacher gave me what class I was in and a times table of it. I was in year one, class H. The was 4 sessions. 3 classes in each session. First sessions I have was Math, pokemon battling and english. 2nd one was pokemon History, Pokemon nature and pokemon science. 3rd one was language, pokemon countries and science. 4th one was cooking, history, technology and sport.

When I finished my breakfast I climbed up the stairs, walking across the cordioor and into the room with pink doors.

Once all of the people was in, i wore my glasses and listened to the teacher.

Jhotos_Power
November 11th, 2004, 04:58 AM
ic:" thats ok, just pay attention to where you're going next time ok?," turns and keeps on walking around aimlessly

November 11th, 2004, 05:17 AM
When Dean and Larz Got Back They Found a Maid Starring on the bed"Heloo......."we said

EmeraldSky
November 11th, 2004, 05:18 AM
"Thanks!" Maya smiled at her roomate. "Did you get your schedule yet?" I have Algebra, Pokemon Biology, and History in the morning, then lunch.

After lunch I have Drama, Basics of Battling I, and Pokemon Care I"

Desgardes
November 11th, 2004, 07:28 AM
"well,no,gimme a sec"
*runs all the way downstairs*
*runs back*
"huh,huff, i got Algebra, Pokemon breeding I, Pokemon technology, then lunch, the iv'e got History, Battling class I, and then iv'e got pokemon contests.
*looks at watch*
"aah! i'm gonna be late to algebra!
*grabs his notebook off his bed*
"Maya, don't you have algebra first too?"

EmeraldSky
November 11th, 2004, 07:35 AM
"Right!" Maya grabbed her supplies and hurried to the classroom just as the bell rang.

"...and so, if we trace the function on the graphing calculator, we find that one of the zeroes of this function is negative 7..." droned the teacher. Maya yawned as she took notes. This is boring...I'd rather be playing with Lita... She noticed her roomate over in the next row, furiously writing down every detail about the problem. She grabbed a piece of paper and wrote:

Hi!

Want to sit together at lunch?

Maya

Next, Maya checked to be sure the teacher wasn't looking, folded her note into a paper airplane, and hurled it over to the next row, where it landed on her roomate's desk. Amazingly, the teacher didn't even bat an eye!

Desgardes
November 11th, 2004, 07:49 AM
*des reads the note*
Des grabbed a pencil and wrote back:

Sure!

~Des

PS: this is as boring to me as it is to you!

he looked up, and saw that the teacher was'nt paying any attention
quickly Des flicked the note over to Maya

chloe5685
November 11th, 2004, 07:56 AM
Name:chloe
Personality:loves her riachu and her mudkip
Looks:brown long hair white skin and she pritty!

Desgardes
November 11th, 2004, 08:00 AM
Name:chloe
Personality:loves her riachu and her mudkip
Looks:brown long hair white skin and she pritty!

um.. i think its too late to join...

EmeraldSky
November 11th, 2004, 08:16 AM
Maya read the note, then wrote a reply:

Okay! Meet on the square, then I can show you Lita! O^-^O

After folding up that note, another airplane went flying to the other row...followed by a rain of spitwads from the back rows

Desgardes
November 11th, 2004, 08:38 AM
Des quickly read the note,
and wrote back:
okay!
then i can also show you Shugo!
:D

Des waited for the right moment and shot the note back to Maya

EmeraldSky
November 11th, 2004, 08:58 AM
Maya sighed and turned her attention back to the chalkboard, where a graph of the equation was depicted.

"And so, we synthetically divide--" the teacher started until the bell rang. "Oh...we'll conclude our dicussion tomorrow and start on some practice problems, don't forget your calculators..."

Desgardes
November 11th, 2004, 09:07 AM
*bell rings*
"see ya later, Maya! "
then Des quickley ran down the corriders then to his room
"here you go shugo, some pokechow"
'Staryuu!'
"okay shugo i gotta run, you be a good little staryu!"
'star yuuy!
des quickly ran into his pokemon breeding class

EmeraldSky
November 11th, 2004, 09:35 AM
"Hi, sweetie..." Maya cooed as she returned to the room and gathered her other books "Are you okay?"

"Pichu!" came Lita's reply...Maya noticed she was dancing to the TV, where an image of Brock dancing to a highly catchy tune, all the while shaking tiny Poke Ball maracas to the beat, danced across the screen...

Sunrise's Dragon
November 11th, 2004, 09:55 AM
"Charmander?" Phoenix asked , again. "Char", Charmander confirmed her thinks. He gived a little pokeball to Phoenix.
"Oh, is this for me? Thanks... No! Wait! Do you what... What?" Phoenix mumbled. Charmander looked her wierdly, then pointed pokeball, then himself.
"You?" Phoenix sayed quietly. She stared little firepokemon, who was -less than Phoenix, however - confused.
"You... You're wonderfull!" Phoenix screamed and hugged her Charmander. (However she bewares the flame.)
Then, she turned to the door. There wasn't anybody there. Maybe something wind opened it.
"Sheesh", Phoenix mutter and walked in. Charmander followed her. She putted her clothes to the closet. It seems, than anybody isn't her roommate. (OOC: Or how???) She putted books and drawingstaff to her bed, and then she smiled to Charmander.
"Maybe we should go out and meet somebody?" She asked.
"Char", Charmander sayed wisely.

OOC: Ehem, do I have a roommate? What happens next? ;_;

Desgardes
November 11th, 2004, 10:35 AM
Des sat patiently through his breeding class
"This is an egg, the beggining stage of a pokemons life, it cannot fight.."
thinks to himself:*man, this is boring, when are we actualley gonna breed pokemon? or hold on to eggs?*
"Your assignment is to find a partner, and breed the pokemon assigned to you "
'EWw! do we hafta do that?' said a girl
"yes you do! theres nothing wrong with it!"

Des walks up to a guy named Sasha
"hey, sasha! wanna be partners?"
'sure, i don't mind'
"okay cool!"

"here are your pokemon, a pikachu, and another pikachu," said the teacher
"ready sasha?"
'yep, sorta'

"place both pokemon in the nest, then you may leave for a break period." said the teacher
*picks up one of the pikachu*
"these things are HEAVY!
'not as heavy as this one!'
*drops both pikachus in the nest*

"okay, i guess we can head back to our rooms for a little while, so i'll see ya in about ten minutes."
'kay, see ya then!'

Dark_gligar
November 11th, 2004, 10:43 AM
(Well it seems I'm always late so yeah -_-;;; With comics, cards and etc... I don't think I can RP anymore ^__^;;

EmeraldSky
November 11th, 2004, 10:54 AM
After several hours, Maya emerged from her history class, refreshed...the day's lecture about how Ash, Misty and Brock had met, and formed one of the most well known groups, the Kanto Trio, had been rather interesting.

But now she, and Lita, were hungry...

"Here you go..." Maya smiled as she set a bowl of Pokechow before Lita, then opened the bag containing her lunch and started on a ham sandwich...next, she reached for her CD player and inserted one of her favorite CDs: "Acoustic Guitar Memories". The cover depicted Brock seating against a tree, strumming on a guitar very much like her own and watching the waves...

Desgardes
November 11th, 2004, 11:18 AM
(ten minutes later)
"hey sasha lets check the pikachus k?"
'awright, lets go'
*in the classroom*

"an EGG! cool!"
'whoa!'
"what is it? oh an egg! you boys did well! A+ work!you can go now!"

then des hurried to his next class.
but there was a sign on the door!

pokemon technology has been cancelled today due to computer malfuctions, please head straight to lunch.

"okay, i'd better hurry or i'm gonna miss my lunch with Maya!"
Des quicky ran to his room, grabbed shugo, and his lunch and ran to the main square.

"huff,huff, hey Maya!"
*des sits down next to her*
"so is that lita? shes cute!"
"this is shugo"
*holds up a staryu*
"he's not the fuzziest, but i like him a lot!"

EmeraldSky
November 11th, 2004, 11:36 AM
"Hi, Des!" Maya laughed as her roomate settled in next to her. "How were your classes? History was interesting; we talked about the rise of the Kanto Trio."

"Pi!" Lita chirped, piqued by the Staryu sunning itself by the fountain

dark_croconaw
November 11th, 2004, 11:56 AM
Kyla awoke, sleepily she got up and headed to the bathroom. She noticed a puddle of water in the bath tub and a tentacool swimming around in it.

"You must be my first pokemon", Kyla said, "Im glad I got such a cute pokemon." She took one of her dive balls and put the tentacool inside. Glancing at her watch, she realized she was late. Kyla grabbed her bag and rushed to her first class, Pokemon Contests.

PikaPal
November 11th, 2004, 11:59 AM
I smiled and nodded. "Sorry" I said again, then hurried to my first class; Pokemon Contests. I hurried to the class and sat down just before the bell rang.

espeon and umbreon
November 11th, 2004, 12:08 PM
OOC: Emerald sky and Desgardes please stop going forward! Ok there is a reason: People can't post and the time is going too fast! I mean the 2 lessons. I don't have the time till tommorow on Saturday!

Anna listened as teacher asked the questions to the class.
" its 1390000, Madam," Anna answered. Then bell rang and Anna went to pokemon battling class.

paige pelletier
November 11th, 2004, 01:01 PM
Paige went to all her pokemon classes (she didn't take anyothers because she learned them before) and was thinking maybe I can get away from that girl if I go outside............ she went to the ocean and found something washed up on the beach it was....... and egg! she put it in her back pack and went to her dorm...............

espeon and umbreon
November 11th, 2004, 01:57 PM
OOC: Please take all of the classes or you will get a detention.

Solar walked to the pokemon battle class. She sat down as teacher talked about how to battle.

Jhotos_Power
November 11th, 2004, 02:02 PM
"hmmm now whats on the schedule....WHAT!? pokemon contests!? i didnt want this to be a class omg!, well whatever lets go growl"

paige pelletier
November 11th, 2004, 02:06 PM
I walked into Poke breeding classe and showed the Proff the egg I found Proff: this looks like a dratini egg!

Jhotos_Power
November 11th, 2004, 02:14 PM
Styiles and growl walked into the pokemon contest class "o, its you, well its seems like we are classmates now" styiles was talkin with nicole "so what pokemon did u get?"

dark_croconaw
November 11th, 2004, 02:17 PM
Kyla sat down and started pulling books out of her backpack, the proffesor started talking about different types of contests and Kyla dreamily drew on her sketch pad. Contests were pretty boring for her, and as the proffesor talked she daydreamed about the ocean.

kirby00
November 11th, 2004, 02:19 PM
I called paige and told her about the dream. at first paige wondered how i got her #, but i explained it said so on the desk next to mine... "since we r roomates we may as well make the best of it. why not jsut try and be friends... especially since im still trying to learn about my dream, i mean everything happened exactly like in my dream when i went back to the pond... ill talk to you later, i have to go to my first class: Pokemon Battling 1, but ill see you at lunch. sit by me at table A. otherwise my poliwag wont be able to introduce her and mine's new friend to u. ill leave it a surprise..." i couldnt wait to show her the butterfree, it was gorgoeus, and pink!

Jhotos_Power
November 11th, 2004, 02:20 PM
"well, lets talk later nicole the teacher is talkin," styiles took a seat "cant wait till intermidate battle lessons start soon! this is boring!"

espeon and umbreon
November 11th, 2004, 02:21 PM
Prof. took the egg from her and said that school said that you must be at classes or you will have detention for rest of the year.

kirby00
November 11th, 2004, 02:38 PM
i entered the class super exited. the first class i had was my favorite subject: BATTLING! the teacher told us to each select our first pokemon that we recieved in our room. butterfree watched and cheered for us. The teacher, Mr. Mime, demonstrated his own attacks to show us what a well trained pokemon can do. First he used subsitute and demonstrated that a good defense can be your best ally. he asked me to have my poliwag attack the subsitute.. "poliwag use bubble, then water gun!" the bubbles lowered the substitutes speed, while watergun finished off the subsitute. "great combination of attacks, first limiting your opponents speed and power, then hitting it before it can recover... but remember bubble cant always reduce speed, you were very lucky for that attack!" next Mr. Mime used his attack, psychic, and then combined it with firepunch... he controlled the fire and spread it around him like a wall of flames. he mentioned that "having the ability to intimidate your opponent can also be your next best defense." he manipulated the fire into a dragon shaped flame and had it fly into the air... "combining attacks makes things easier to accomplish rather than simply using attacks at once, trying combining them together as i did". next he explained that "confusing the opponent is another form of intimidation, whether its me using trick, to switch my item with my opponents or swagger to confuse my opponent into a rage, distractions and confusions can be as devastating as any attack!"the bell ran before he could show us, but i decided to ask him if he could battle me and poliwag more time before we left... "i wouldnt want to hurt your baby pokemon, it wouldnt be fair, but maybe when u are in more advanced classes, lunch is now anyways, i would hate for you to miss it!" "o ya, i 4got, and i have 2 meet some1 too, thank you and ill see you tomorrow!" he was very nice, and i couldnt wait for my next class! as i was leaving i noticed styiles was in my class too. "hey stiles i havent seen you for a while, sorry for being so wierd!"

Jhotos_Power
November 11th, 2004, 02:55 PM
*ring ring* "alright finally the bell" styiles saw the girl named kyla he went up to her "sup" styiles said, and walked out the door towards his battle lesson

PikaPal
November 11th, 2004, 02:57 PM
I hury to catch up to styiles. "Sorry!" I called, "I didn't mean to ignore you! So you have battle next, too?"

Jhotos_Power
November 11th, 2004, 03:00 PM
"its ok, yeah i have intermediate battling above beginners, but below advanced, i think i can manage, so what do u have next?"

PikaPal
November 11th, 2004, 03:01 PM
"I have begginers battling," I replied, "I wish I was more advanced..." I looked down at his pokemon. "What a cute growlithe!" I saud.

Jhotos_Power
November 11th, 2004, 03:04 PM
"thx we had a rough start but i think we are good now, he is a good pokemon, i can bet we can win alot of battles!"

dark_croconaw
November 11th, 2004, 03:06 PM
"Hi", she said, then noticed a girl and turned to her with a smile, "My names Kyla whats yours?"

Jhotos_Power
November 11th, 2004, 03:11 PM
"well nicole we're here" in front of a big gym with signs saying which way to go "well got to go to intermediate see ya" styiles walked off into the intermeditae section "growlithe get ready we are gonna have fun!"

kirby00
November 11th, 2004, 03:14 PM
(me right?)
IC: "o hi my name is K, i like your pokemon! did u like my poliwag battle?" the butterfree flew over us trio, and landed on my shoulders. "o this is my friend butters, i want 2 surprise paige! o and again sorry for being wierd styiles"

Desgardes
November 11th, 2004, 03:14 PM
OOC: i guess you guys have posted enough so i can start posting again...

"my classes were good, except that pokemon technology was shut off for a little while. but my breeding class went great! it was cool, we breeded two pikachu, and we got an egg! i'm 100% sure its a pichu egg! too bad we could'nt keep them"

*finishes lunch*

"well, i gotta go to my next class, see ya!"

kirby00
November 11th, 2004, 03:15 PM
wait was that psot not for me dark?

Jhotos_Power
November 11th, 2004, 03:16 PM
"sorry cant hear you im in training!!" styiles was messing around "but seriously i got to go bye" entered the gym!

Desgardes
November 11th, 2004, 03:23 PM
OOC: is it too early for me to go to next class?

Jhotos_Power
November 11th, 2004, 03:26 PM
occ: no i dont think it is to early

dark_croconaw
November 11th, 2004, 03:32 PM
"Next class is pokemon mythology. Sounds interesting." Kyla went to her next class right on time. Taking a seat she listened and took notes while her teacher talked about different pokemon myths.

OOC: How many classes until lunch?

Desgardes
November 11th, 2004, 03:42 PM
"Well, maya, i have to go now, i'll see you later!"
Then des ran to his room, dropped off shugo, fed him, and ran to poke History.

*bell rings*
"huf, huff, i made it"
'Welcome, class, today we will be discussing the history of the Red, one of the most famous characters in pokemon history,
And so reds starter was...'
*man this is boring* des thought to himself *oh well might as well take notes*
"bulbasaur, viridian forest, poliwhirl, got it,"
*yawn*
(an hour later)
'..then he defeated Blue and became the pokemon champion, any questions?'

Jhotos_Power
November 11th, 2004, 03:53 PM
occ: dont know
ic: "ok traines get you're pokemon out and get ready to be paired up" the teacher said "now styiles and jonochi will be paired begin battle!" "nothing personal jonochi but i will do anything to win, go growlithe!" "dont worry i'll make sure i say im sry after i beat you go raticate!"
"growlithe use bite!!!!"
"raticate dodge it and use tackle

the growlithe pulged at the raticate, it was a direct hit
"aww comeon rati u can do it!!"
the raticate dove at the growlithe hitting it hard
"growlithe i know that barley hurt you!"
"wrroff!!"
"use flamethrower growlithe!!"
the growlithe set the raticate on fire, the raticate fainted and the trainer recalled it "ha i told u, you wouldn't win, no hard feelings"
"the winner is styiles!!" the teacher said
"Yeah way to go styiles,you did it!" various ppl were congratulaing him

paige pelletier
November 11th, 2004, 03:59 PM
I was arguing with the Proff when the egg hatched! The little dragon pokemon quickly hid behind me and I said "well I seem to have another pokemon!" Paige grabed a pokeball and threw it at the baby it went in and Paige went to her next class Pokemon Myths she sat next to a girl who had a intrested look on her face...........

dark_croconaw
November 11th, 2004, 04:08 PM
Kyla listened intently, she loved pokemon mythology. Then the bell rang and class was over, hating to leave, Kyla checked her schedule. Pokemon battling. She went over to her next class, waiting impatiently for it to start.

paige pelletier
November 11th, 2004, 04:13 PM
Paige and murcrow followed the girl to pokemon battleing she had almost the same route as Paige, Paige let out her dratini and it sorta jumped onto Paige's arm!

Desgardes
November 11th, 2004, 04:15 PM
'any questions? no? alright then.'
*bell rings*
"alright, so i have pokemon battling next"
des headed to his next class, for once he was'nt late, then he sat down and waited for class to start.

paige pelletier
November 11th, 2004, 04:18 PM
Paige felt strange but disragarded it Dratini and murcrow went up to this guy sitting down and started talking to him "I am sorry" Paige grabbed the two and stood there.

Jhotos_Power
November 11th, 2004, 04:28 PM
"hmph seems no one lese here wants to battle me, i have got to find a anothor training partner"

paige pelletier
November 11th, 2004, 04:58 PM
I walked back to my chair and sat down............

kirby00
November 11th, 2004, 05:06 PM
i entered where styles was and said "i know im not supposed 2 be here, but lets battle, you seem to ned an opponent!" my poliwag and butterfree flew to the ground. poliwag jumped off and prepared for her very first offical battle... "btw hold on a sec!" i called paige again and reminded her "u didnt call me back, are u gonna plan on meeting me at lunch? i have a surprise for u!"

paige pelletier
November 11th, 2004, 05:10 PM
I called the girl andsaid "whatever........." then I went to the battling class gym and saw her................

Jhotos_Power
November 11th, 2004, 05:16 PM
"sry but i dont do type disadvanatges just basic battling right now, besides im a little advanced for you at the moment, bye" styiles went to walk around even more looking for a battle "hey i've seen u before!?" said styiles "you're gold!" "im guilty at that!" "what are you doing here?" "just looking at my old school" "cool...hey i was wonderin i looked up to u as a future me, can we have a battle?" "mm..not right now im watching other trainers battle" "ok then gold see ya around"

paige pelletier
November 11th, 2004, 05:20 PM
Paige walked up to the duude who was talking to gold........."will you battle me?............ Don't get cocky cause you won one fight ether!"

Jhotos_Power
November 11th, 2004, 05:29 PM
"i like you way better then that other girl, she has a attitude problem, and shes werid, sure lets have a nice friendly battle, good luck, go growlithe!!!"

dark_croconaw
November 11th, 2004, 05:32 PM
Kyla looked for an opponent to battle. She wanted to use her tentacool more than ever right now.

paige pelletier
November 11th, 2004, 05:33 PM
great he has met her! "go murcrow!" Murcrow jumped off Paige's shoulder and cawed agressivly!

Jhotos_Power
November 11th, 2004, 05:35 PM
"cool nice murkrow, growlithe use takedown on it!!!!!!"

Desgardes
November 11th, 2004, 05:39 PM
'okay class, here is your battle schedule today, you will compete against one another, Jake VS Des first.
*Battle tone rings*

"Go! shugo!"
'go totodile!'

"Shugo, Water gun!"
'totdile, water gun!'
both water guns became ineffective.

"Shugo, Rapid Spin!"
'totdile dod-'
*BAM!*

'totdile is unable to battle! Shugo wins!'
"Awright! yeah!"

'okay thats enough for today head to your last class of the day'
"okay, my last class is, pokemon contests!"

*des walks in the halls for some time, then see's kyla*

"huh? Hey, are'nt you Kyla? wanna battle?!"

paige pelletier
November 11th, 2004, 05:42 PM
"Murcrow fly up to doge then peck attack!" murcrow doged it then came swooping down!

kirby00
November 11th, 2004, 05:43 PM
I then later saw the girl with the tentacool and challenged her to a battle. "hey Missy, u wanna battle?!! im totally pumped up!" I then looked back and saw styles and paige fighting eachother i called her again "i was gonna give you a butterfree as a present, what is your problem? if we r gonna be roomates we have 2 get along! maybe ill battle you and then u can have something to really complain about... LOOSING!" i hung up the phone and ran back to the girl with the tentacool

paige pelletier
November 11th, 2004, 05:45 PM
"ugg! well anyway murcrow use shadow ball!"

Jhotos_Power
November 11th, 2004, 05:46 PM
"growlithe dodge it and use flame thrower!!" the growlithe wasnt fast enough and was slightly hit

dark_croconaw
November 11th, 2004, 05:47 PM
"Um Im sorry but im already battling with someone." She turned to Des, "Okay then go Tentacool!"

paige pelletier
November 11th, 2004, 05:47 PM
Murcrow was slightly hit too but then used faint attack!

Desgardes
November 11th, 2004, 05:50 PM
"Um Im sorry but im already battling with someone." She turned to Des, "Okay then go Tentacool!"

so are you fightning me?

kirby00
November 11th, 2004, 05:50 PM
"umm excuse me, polwag use water gun on her hair and teach her a lesson, not to mess w/ MS. K. well that ought to make u learn girl... I better go, cmon butterfree and poliwag..." Butterfree used gust and totally sweeped the girls hair on her face as me and poliwag walked away...

Jhotos_Power
November 11th, 2004, 05:53 PM
"dont get jeaouls K just cause paige is prettier then u, ugh!! come on growlithe get up and use firespin!!" the growlithe struggled to get up, but then fell back down "man!, o well good job though growlithe, and good job paige nice battle!"

paige pelletier
November 11th, 2004, 05:55 PM
"thanx for the compliment you will do great with growlith..........and I you have something to say K I will happily battle with you!"

PikaPal
November 11th, 2004, 06:20 PM
I went the correct direction to beginners battling. I watched as other trainers fought with their pokemon, wanting to jump in.
OOC: who else has begginners battling??

EmeraldSky
November 11th, 2004, 06:25 PM
OOC: I do, just not this period.

dark_croconaw
November 11th, 2004, 06:38 PM
OOC: Yeah im fighting des

Desgardes
November 11th, 2004, 07:04 PM
well, i don't have this period , this actually is the period i have before my last one.

"okay then, go Shugo!"

OCC:emeraldsky? if you're still here after this battle can i battle you?

EmeraldSky
November 11th, 2004, 07:10 PM
OOC: Sure you can duel me!

kirby00
November 11th, 2004, 07:11 PM
i was attacking the girl with the tentacruel not paige!!!!!
IC: umm styles im not after paige "poliwag watergun that fire spin..." the weak fire spin hardly lasted a second after poliwag doused it out. "butterfree string-shot that dog!" once butterfree had finished growlithe was all tangeled up... "poliwag water gun that growlithe straight at its trainer!" and growlithe went flying back at its trainer (like in da anime w/ team rockets pokemon knocking over jessie and james). "if u wanan battle me, either of u, then be prepared next time..." i walked away with my 2 pokemon... "o and btw piage, i took your room key, so now i have both, and all the spares, you better learn to be nice, and then ill be nice... have fun, and i guess while your gone, i may as well use your things, you know, roomates are known for sharing..." i made it back to the room and locked it before paige could even enter... too bad paige left her next classes' materials in here...

Desgardes
November 11th, 2004, 07:22 PM
IC: umm styles im not after paige "poliwag watergun that fire spin..." the weak fire spin hardly lasted a second after poliwag doused it out. "butterfree string-shot that dog!" once butterfree had finished growlithe was all tangeled up... "poliwag water gun that growlithe straight at its trainer!" and growlithe went flying back at its trainer (like in da anime w/ team rockets pokemon knocking over jessie and james). "if u wanan battle me, either of u, then be prepared next time..." i walked away with my 2 pokemon... "o and btw piage, i took your room key, so now i have both, and all the spares, you better learn to be nice, and then ill be nice... have fun, and i guess while your gone, i may as well use your things, you know, roomates are known for sharing..." i made it back to the room and locked it before paige could even enter... too bad paige left her next classes' materials in here...

What? i'm sorry none of this is making sense!

so, im just going to do this:
go to my next class,
head back to my room,
(hopefully emeraldsky will be there)
if she is, then i wanna battle her,
and then walk on the midnight shores of the beach.
and then go to bed.

kirby00
November 11th, 2004, 07:28 PM
ok nvm the whole tentacruel thing... but i would like to battle some1... ok how bout this... since paige already suggested battling me: i battle paige, if she wins she gets back her key, and if i win i get to decide what to do withthe key *ill prob give it back but by u not knowing u r more enticed and therefore it will be a surprise... so piage, you up for it?
IC: right after i locked the door i called paige from inside my room ''b/c im still nice ill let u try and battle me for the key... if u win, u get your key back, and if i win, i get to choose a new roomate or keep you... and btw, since ill probably win, you better be nice while we are battling... have fun, tata!" i quickly exited the room... butterfree was holding all the keys and flew very high in the air so no one could steal them, not even murkrow... i saw paige come close ready to battle... "ok paige u better be ready, go poliwag! bubble and spread it around so she cant see where we are!" butterfree was ready incase some1 tried to steal the keys... it knew psychic, and silver wind, and sleep powder jsut incase...

Gohan
November 11th, 2004, 08:26 PM
OOC:Pikapal I'll battle you.uh whats your RP name?

PikaPal
November 11th, 2004, 08:27 PM
OOC:my RP name is Nichole

Desgardes
November 11th, 2004, 08:42 PM
des headed off to his next class, pokemon contests, and sat down.
'settle down, settle down, now then, on to contests, it seems like the weaker an attack is the.....'
for once, this actually interested Des,
*2 hours later*
*bell rings*
"aw, man, i actually liked this class!
well, i guess can head back to my room now"

Composer of Requiems
November 11th, 2004, 09:57 PM
OOC: OMG... this is moving too fast for me >.>
---------
Nic was going through the lessons... all beginner stuff...he couldn't wait for the battling sessions.

2 more hours to go. With nothing much to do but simple mathematics.

kirby00
November 11th, 2004, 10:31 PM
ya this is too fast. lets like make the next day alot slower and more managable... and makeit so no1 gets confused w/ wut ppl are doing...

espeon and umbreon
November 12th, 2004, 12:26 AM
OOC; Please don't do times so quickly! two lessons per day. And you can't have more that one pokemons K! This Rpg is scrambled!

Desgardes
November 12th, 2004, 07:03 AM
okay, but i'm as confused as you are, i mean, sum1 found a dratini egg, sum1 just "got" a butterfree, (you know who you are) and sum1 kept attcking ppl with their pokemon!
i will give names if needed to.

Sunrise's Dragon
November 12th, 2004, 07:41 AM
OOC: Hey! Slow down! I live in different clock area than you, and I camed just from a school! I'm always late at everything! >_< Eeergh...

Composer of Requiems
November 12th, 2004, 07:55 AM
OOC: ARGH!
------------

The lesson had finally finished. It was time to get down to some battling.
Nic only had a Nincada- but he had done some research. With proper training, this Pokemon had a lot of potential, and would save him some time in preparing his team.
Now, it was time to train.

paige pelletier
November 12th, 2004, 01:00 PM
"fine I will battle you but don't cry when you loose..........."

espeon and umbreon
November 12th, 2004, 01:42 PM
OOC: Please everyone this is unfair for others. It's only Monday, first day of the lesson. And it's only 3rd lesson. And I haven't even started my pokemon battling lesson yet! Not fair! * cries because people doesn't wait creator to post* Ok to be fair only 3 post per day ( each person) in this RPG.

paige pelletier
November 12th, 2004, 01:48 PM
OOC: trust me if we don't post constantly it will die!

dark_croconaw
November 12th, 2004, 01:51 PM
OOC: How about everyone stay on the same lesson, until you say its time for the next one, or only 3 lessons per day?

espeon and umbreon
November 12th, 2004, 01:53 PM
OOC; First of your suggestion would be better. You worry too much dying do you Paige? Don't worry if people didn't post in this RPG for only a day or two it won't die!

Jhotos_Power
November 12th, 2004, 02:06 PM

occ: kirby you're like the worst and dumbest rp player in P.C. so i'll just choose to ignore u

Desgardes
November 12th, 2004, 02:14 PM
OOC: three posts?! okay i'll agree with the two/three lessons thing, but cmon! 3 posts? can we at least post as much as we want but only take up two to three lessons! who agrees with me?

Jhotos_Power
November 12th, 2004, 02:32 PM
occ: i agree wit u des but theres nuttin we can do though

espeon and umbreon
November 12th, 2004, 02:37 PM
Ok you can post how ever you want. Just don't past the time quickly.

EmeraldSky
November 12th, 2004, 02:39 PM
Maya yawned as she returned to her room...the day's classes had passed by quickly, and she just wanted to relax...

"Pichu pi?" Lita carefully climbed up on the desk, piqued by the math book on the table.

"That's a book where you can learn about numbers..." Maya explained...

espeon and umbreon
November 12th, 2004, 02:42 PM
OOC: This is only second lesson of the first day because I hardly get to post!

paige pelletier
November 12th, 2004, 02:58 PM
OOC: that is a great Idea!

kirby00
November 12th, 2004, 03:50 PM
how bout we all have the same classes. this way we each read every1 elses posts, and not read past certain ppl's b/c we dont interact w/ them. how bout 1st lesson battling, 2 training/breeding, and 3rd contests?

dark_croconaw
November 12th, 2004, 03:53 PM
OOC: I think we should have different classes, but stay on the same lesson

Desgardes
November 12th, 2004, 03:56 PM
*walks into his room*
"Maya? hey! how was you're day?

OOC: i have an idea! how about you guys all finish all of your lessons today, and tommorow we can start that 'two day' lesson thing okay? just to get everything in order.

kirby00
November 12th, 2004, 03:59 PM
OOC: but ill battle paige first and then jsut make my char go to bed... its to confusing 2 continue until 2morrow... btw what is it again? and im not training butterfree he is more of a companion, like misty's togepi
IC: ok paige: "poliwag would you plz start us off with a fancy bubble? and try not to get her hair messed-up, i have plans for that later!" =)

EmeraldSky
November 12th, 2004, 04:23 PM
"Hi, Des, how was your day?" Maya smiled as Des returned to the room. "In history we talked about the rise of the Kanto Trio."

Desgardes
November 12th, 2004, 04:36 PM
"really? cause we talked about the famous trainer Red!
well, hows lita? her ya go lita *gives lita a little pokemon treat*
do ya like it lita?"

Kairi
November 12th, 2004, 05:22 PM
Guys, try to work it out before you continue so it’s fair, and no name calling. I don’t care if you think Kirby is stupid or whatever, don’t call him that.

espeon and umbreon
November 12th, 2004, 05:24 PM
OOC; Please I'm so having headaches! Now just this is the morning of the second day.

Anna woke up. She noticed that her room mates was sleeping. She quickly got changed and went the dining hall.

Desgardes
November 12th, 2004, 05:32 PM
OCC: okay then, second morning!

after giving lita her treat, des went to bed, and slept soundly

*the next morning...*

"aww,yawn, Des went down to the dining hall, where he saw Anna, "Hello, and good morning!"

Jhotos_Power
November 12th, 2004, 05:32 PM
Guys, try to work it out before you continue so its fair, and no name calling. I dont care if you think Kirby is stupid or whatever, dont call him that.
ight my bad im sry.....kirby besides i was j/p wit u

EmeraldSky
November 12th, 2004, 05:43 PM
Maya yawned and checked her schedule...today was Algebra and Drama...

espeon and umbreon
November 12th, 2004, 05:55 PM
" Hello, um boy... Sorry I don't know your name..." Anna replied. She looked at her time table. The first lesson was pokemon breeding.

paige pelletier
November 12th, 2004, 06:12 PM
"fine" Paige let out murcrow who used drill peck..........

dark_croconaw
November 12th, 2004, 06:34 PM
Kyla woke up to find her roomate gone. She quickly got up and changed, and hurried to the dininghall for breakfast.