PDA

View Full Version : [B/W] Pokemon Type Combos you want to see?

MistahDude
May 18th, 2010, 08:26 PM
There are dozens upon dozens of new type combos they could add, which would add more strategy to the game. I am hoping it is not like the previous generations where they just added more of the same type combos over and over.

I would like that at some point in time there were at least 4 fully evolved pokemon with the same type combos. That way the meta game is more based on stats and moves than it is typing.

I am hoping for a Fire/Grass and a Fire/Water type. I also want a Grass/Steel. It seems like they added mostly steel last gen.

I am tired of Fire/Fighting starters. It is really angering me, and if Pokabu turns out to do that again I will be enraged.

Which type combos do you want to see? Which type combos are you tired of?

Timbjerr
May 18th, 2010, 08:30 PM
Fire/ghost and bug/dark came up when I was talking to my buddy earlier today for sheer creativity of concept. I'd also like to see a bulky Ice/Rock...it could be a good support pokemon in both Hail teams and Sandstorm teams. :D

MistahDude
May 18th, 2010, 08:32 PM
Fire/ghost and bug/dark came up when I was talking to my buddy earlier today for sheer creativity of concept. I'd also like to see a bulky Ice/Rock...it could be a good support pokemon in both Hail teams and Sandstorm teams. :D

This would be extremely evil, but I would probably use it to my advantage if it were to happen. heh heh

BleuVII
May 18th, 2010, 08:45 PM
Fire/Water would be the one I'd like to see the most, but I'd be intrigued by a non-legendary Electric/Flying. Electric is by far my favorite type.

Redrup
May 18th, 2010, 09:17 PM
Electric/Fire/Ice Pokémon

Zapmolticuno.

Moves:
Zap Cannon
Blizzard
Fire Blast
Tri-Attack

Just to be clear, this is something I don't want to see, along with any triple-typing.

InfernoHo-Oh
May 18th, 2010, 09:52 PM
I think a Dragon/Fire type, since dragons do infact breathe fire (most of the time) and there are none. Psychic/Ghost type? That would be interesting....

xDaisuke0
May 18th, 2010, 09:52 PM
Bug/Dark sounds interesting.
Poison/Dark
Ice/Rock is cool too.
Dark/Fire - Jack-O-Lanturn type pokemon.
I think Bug should really range out, and Poison too. Mainly hoping to see the new Poison Pokes! So Poison with anythind :D Poison/Fire is something i always thought of.

Sora
May 18th, 2010, 09:56 PM
More Electric/Flying. Only one I can think of is Zapdos, and I refuse to use him because he's a legendary.

Others would be the following:
Ice/Rock
Ghost/Psychic
Bug/Fire
Water/Fire
Grass/Electric
Etc etc. There are many type combos that they have yet to do, and I do hope that they'll show at least some new ones in this new generation.

loliwin
May 18th, 2010, 10:02 PM
What I really want to see:

Normal/Ghost
Fire/Water
Bug/Dark

:D Tis all.

myrrhman
May 18th, 2010, 10:16 PM
Bug/Dark sounds interesting.
Poison/Dark
Ice/Rock is cool too.
I think Bug should really range out, and Poison too. Mainly hoping to see the new Poison Pokes! So Poison with anythind :D Poison/Fire is something i always thought of.
They already have Poison/Dark with Drapion, and Fire/Dark is Houndour/doom.
I would love to see weird types like Fire/Water or Fire/Grass where one is super effective on the other. Psychic/Dark, Ground/Electric, etc.

Weber
May 18th, 2010, 10:41 PM
rock/flying, poison/fire, water/flying. poison/steak, dark/flying, ice/ghost, ice/dark, fire/rock, electric/ground, steel/psychic, dark/flying, thats all i can think of now and i know some have been stated but deal with it.

Timbjerr
May 18th, 2010, 11:00 PM
rock/flying, poison/fire, water/flying. poison/steak, dark/flying, ice/ghost, ice/dark, fire/rock, electric/ground, steel/psychic, dark/flying, thats all i can think of now and i know some have been stated but deal with it.

...most of those already exist. :P
rock/flying = Aerodactyl
water/flying = Gyarados, Mantine, Wingull, Pelipper, and Mantyke
dark/flying = Murkrow and Honchkrow
ice/ghost = Froslass
ice/dark = Sneasel and Weavile
fire/rock = Magcargo
steel/psychic = Beldum, Metang, Metagross, Bronzor, and Bronzong

Although, I wouldn't be opposed to poison/fire (a cigarette pokemon? :o) or and electric/ground...

also, poison/steak...salmonella pokemon? XD

Livewire
May 18th, 2010, 11:45 PM
i think a cool type combo would be dragon/fire, which makes sense. *cough Charizard* dragons breathe fire.

or maybe a grass/ghost. like dead plants haha

but an ice/rock poke would be just downright filthy. immune to hail and sandstorm. it would be even more OU'd than garchomp or B-punch scizor

actually what i want to see (but will never happen) is for some pokemon have their types tweaked a bit, like magnemite in gen II. Dragon/water gyarados FTW

R3D
May 18th, 2010, 11:49 PM
Dark/Fighting pokemon would be cool, and very likely.

Livewire
May 18th, 2010, 11:51 PM
Dark/Fighting pokemon would be cool, and very likely.

i was thinking zoroark may be dark/fighting since it resembles lucario so much

Forever
May 18th, 2010, 11:54 PM
Fire/Electric. :3;

Best type combo. I have my reasons.

Also opposing type combos are very unlikely.

R3D
May 18th, 2010, 11:59 PM
i was thinking zoroark may be dark/fighting since it resembles lucario so much

Yeah you're probably right, its black likely meaning dark type, and it has a ponytail likely meaning fighting type.
*hi-five bro.*

EDIT: also a grass/water type, like venustoise, or a seaweed pokemon haha

Safetyfirst
May 19th, 2010, 12:02 AM
Zoroark looks Like a Dark/Fire to me :? And they already said he'd be just dark

I'd like to see a Normal/Water or Normal/Ghost. Wacky.

Thunderpunch
May 19th, 2010, 12:26 AM
I want to see the starter pig become a Fire/Fire type. It would be 4x weak against water/ground/rock but 4x resistant to many things as well!

I'd like to see a Normal/Water

noob! The mighty Bidoof is already normal/water

blaze_the_cat
May 19th, 2010, 12:47 AM
Id like a Steel/Ghost type. That would be awesome

Safetyfirst
May 19th, 2010, 12:50 AM
Dragon/Ice type anyone? What do?

Dracold?

Thunderpunch
May 19th, 2010, 12:52 AM
Dragon/Ice type anyone? What do?

Dracold?

Well, it would be nice to have a pseudo-legendary dragon that isn't 4x weak against Ice for once

Markus_of_Hoenn
May 19th, 2010, 06:21 AM
Well, it would be nice to have a pseudo-legendary dragon that isn't 4x weak against Ice for once
Yea, like a Dragon/Fire-Type, which is and obvious Type Combo... At least one would think... There is no Dragon/Fire-Type (Charizard is a s close as it gets.)
Whilst still speaking of the Dragon-Type, I'd like to see:
-Grass/Dragon
-Electric/Dragon

Other desire Pokemon Type Combos:
-Grass/Ghost (Spiritual Manifestation of Nature? Ent-Like?)
-Grass/Fire (Idk...)
-Fire/Ghost (Soul Flame)

Nohr
May 19th, 2010, 07:08 AM
I've always wanted to see a Fire/Grass type (it'd be a sort of burning bush, in my mind. Which then evolves into a tree, where half of it is charred and just branches, whereas the other half is all leafy and green.).

A fire/ Dragon would be cool, and another Steel/Dragon that actually LOOKS like a dragon...not a retarded dog/giraffe like Dialga.

Though, all of those typings would be overpowered due to having hardly any if any weaknesses.

Bug/Fire is one that I'm surprised hasn't happened, Just make it a firefly, with it's butt actually being aflame.

Rock/Ice I would like, too.

An Ice Dragon would be pretty nifty too.

PiPVoda
May 19th, 2010, 07:11 AM
Water/fighting
Water/psychic
Grass/fighting
Grass/electric (do we already have this?)
Fire/Steel
Fire/Rock or Fire/Ground
Fire/Psychic & Fire/Dark

To me pokabu looks like it will turn into a part psychic type in its later evos. If not psychic then I think dark. Actually, a psychic/dark/fighting combo would work well with the new starters, no?

I want to see the starter pig become a Fire/Fire type. It would be 4x weak against water/ground/rock but 4x resistant to many things as well!

lol how would that work? a fire/fire type that seems impossible.

and yeah bidoof is water/normal but a lame duck as well. We need an awesome water/normal type. Just like how lanturn gave water/electric types a good name.

Doogle3097
May 19th, 2010, 07:17 AM
I would like to see Fire/Dragon, because as other users have mentioned, dragons are portrayed as fire-breathing monsters usually, so it only makes sense. But I would like it to not be a legendary; there are far too many.

Arma
May 19th, 2010, 08:28 AM
I'd like to see a normal fighting type, based on various sports like, a soccer player etc.
I also want to see more ground types, especially a ground fighting.

.EJ
May 19th, 2010, 08:33 AM
Water/fighting ---> poliwrath
Water/psychic ---> slowpoke, slowbro, slowking, starmie
Grass/fighting ---> Breloom
Fire/Steel ---> heatran
Fire/Rock or Fire/Ground Magcargo, Camerupt
Fire/Psychic & Fire/Dark---> Houndoom

and yeah bidoof is water/normal but a lame duck as well. We need an awesome water/normal type. Just like how lanturn gave water/electric types a good name.

most of those exist already =P

Timbjerr
May 19th, 2010, 08:33 AM
Water/fighting
Water/psychic
Grass/fighting
Fire/Steel
Fire/Rock or Fire/Ground
Fire/Psychic & Fire/Dark

To me pokabu looks like it will turn into a part psychic type in its later evos. If not psychic then I think dark. Actually, a psychic/dark/fighting combo would work well with the new starters, no?

water/fighting = Poliwrath
water/psychic = Slowpoke, Slowbro, Starmie, and Slowking
grass/fighting = Breloom
fire/steel = Heatran
fire/rock = Magcargo
fire/ground = Numel and Camerupt
fire/dark = Houndour and Houndoom

Yeah, a lot of those exist already...I do like the idea of the three starters gaining secondary types to match another type triangle, but in reverse (giving Tsutaaja's evo an advantage over Pokabu's evo throug htheir secondary types, etc...) However, the commonly-used psychic/dark/fighting triangle isn't recommended as it's not a prefect triangle like grass/fire/water. The only other perfect triangle that I can think of is flying/rock/fighting. Unfortunately, the only one of these three that even looks close to being able to fly upon evolution is Tsutaaja, and I know how bad the reaction will be if Pokabu evolves into a fighting-type. D:

BleuVII
May 19th, 2010, 08:38 AM
I'd like to see a normal fighting type, based on various sports like, a soccer player etc.
I also want to see more ground types, especially a ground fighting.

Yes, exactly. I originally thought Lucario WAS Fighting/Ground. I was quite disappointed to find out he was Fighting/Steel, since that made him weak to fighting and fire. I just recently discovered how awesome the type really is.

ILoveDragonite
May 19th, 2010, 08:46 AM
I want some more single types....

HunterX101
May 19th, 2010, 08:50 AM
Fire/ELectric
I also like the Normal/Ghost combo

PiPVoda
May 19th, 2010, 08:57 AM
water/fighting = Poliwrath
water/psychic = Slowpoke, Slowbro, Starmie, and Slowking
grass/fighting = Breloom
fire/steel = Heatran
fire/rock = Magcargo
fire/ground = Numel and Camerupt
fire/dark = Houndour and Houndoom

Yeah, a lot of those exist already...I do like the idea of the three starters gaining secondary types to match another type triangle, but in reverse (giving Tsutaaja's evo an advantage over Pokabu's evo throug htheir secondary types, etc...) However, the commonly-used psychic/dark/fighting triangle isn't recommended as it's not a prefect triangle like grass/fire/water. The only other perfect triangle that I can think of is flying/rock/fighting. Unfortunately, the only one of these three that even looks close to being able to fly upon evolution is Tsutaaja, and I know how bad the reaction will be if Pokabu evolves into a fighting-type. D:

oh dang I guess I forgot about those! I agree on the flying/rock/fighting but if there was going to be a secondary triangle then psychic/dark/fighting is the only one that I can come up with. I mean it sounds okay. Mijumaru could evolve into a sea otter that was part fighting, pokabu could turn into a pyrokenetic, and hmmm...tsutaja could be some grass/dark type (it would be awesome). I can tell from its eyes that it would make an awesome dark type later on...Maybe it's just me who noticed this since I can be a little weird at times XD

Fire/ELectric
I also like the Normal/Ghost combo

yeah lets mix two types that have no effect on each other!:P

fire/electric...awesome how about dark/electric (which luxray should have been)? fire/electric would be 4x weak against ground types, and the perfect knock-out for my Swampert XD.

Kenpachi316
May 19th, 2010, 09:09 AM
i think water/fighting deserves more representation than just poliwrath.
its pretty good typing both offensively & defensively

id like to see a much faster, or at least more offensively orientated water/fighting poke, that could handle itself in ou.
with a possible set of say;
swords dance
close combat
aqua jet
stone edge/earthquake/ice punch/filler
would go down really well in my book.

NA3LKER
May 19th, 2010, 09:13 AM
a dark/dragon would be quite awesome, and maybe a non legendary ghost/dragon.

MartinJF
May 19th, 2010, 09:21 AM
Steel/Grass
Steel/Dragon
Ghost/Ice
Ghost/Grass
Dark/Fire
Electric/Rock
Ice/Flying
Fire/Ice
Dark/Dragon
Steel/Dark
Steel/Ice
Fighting/Fire

shookie
May 19th, 2010, 09:26 AM
I would say Electric/Flying, but that would get rid of Zapdos' unique typing. Electric + Levitate would also get rid of the weakness to Ground, so you'd just have another Spiritomb or Sableye (not that it's a bad thing). Electric/Dragon too, or /Poison...

BleuVII
May 19th, 2010, 09:30 AM
I want some more single types....

Yeah, agreed on that one too. I would love a 3-stage pure ground type.

Tater Tot
May 19th, 2010, 09:34 AM
A Dark/Psychic or Ghost/Psychic would be epic. :D

Or some kind of invincible insane pain in the butt to get multi-type like Water/Electric/Rock or something. XD

Fire/Grass or Fire/Water would be interesting. Or an Ice/Electric, just because it would probably look awesome. lD

MistahDude
May 19th, 2010, 02:21 PM
They already have Poison/Dark with Drapion, and Fire/Dark is Houndour/doom.
I would love to see weird types like Fire/Water or Fire/Grass where one is super effective on the other. Psychic/Dark, Ground/Electric, etc.

the question I asked was, WHAT TYPE COMBOS DO YOU WANT TO SEE MORE OF? I never asked people to point out which ones already exist...

most of those exist already =P

we dont care if they exist already, thats not the question that was originally asked.

A Pixy
May 19th, 2010, 02:32 PM
If we're talking about the starters...

Tsutaaja: Grass/Dragon
Mijumaru: Water/Ice
Pokabu: Fire

And I've always wanted to see a pure Flying type. Don't know why, but it would be cool. (b")b

And a flying Psychic.

Volroc
May 19th, 2010, 02:40 PM
what im hopin for:

Dragon/Fire (its common sense)
Ghost/Psychic (just too cool)
Ice/Fire (well the legend of zelda can pull off flaming bats, why not pokemon?)
Ice/Rock (sandstorm + hail immunity.... thats just evil >:3)
Fire/Grass (best idea ever)
Fire/Water (2nd best idea ever)
Fire/Psychic (pyrokenesis >:3)
Dark/Dragon (possible absol evolution?)
Grass/Dragon (possible tropius evolution?)
Pure-Flying (there are none, we need some)
Water/Ghost (sunken ship anyone? :3)
Fighting/Flying (we got tons of normal flying, why not?)
Ghost/Fire (a killer pumpkin i can cook into pumpkin pie lol jk!)

Stew_The_Jew
May 19th, 2010, 02:44 PM
we need a rock/ghost with good spcl attk

Hiroshi Sotomura
May 19th, 2010, 03:28 PM
Fire/Psychic. Always a nice flame "throwing" pyromaniac. :D

pokemongarnet
May 19th, 2010, 03:29 PM
Poison/ Flying, Grass/ Dragon. That would be pretty sweet.

lbirrueta
May 19th, 2010, 04:03 PM

yes, i totally agree! the first starter could be only fire then it evolves into a double fire. they should do it to all the starters!!! ;p

Butterfree-Charizard
May 19th, 2010, 04:09 PM

Purely epic win pokemon!
I'd like to see a Grass Ghost type.

SonofWiseii
May 19th, 2010, 04:13 PM
The thing about Fire/Dragons is that, from what I understand, dragons in most Japanese legends are sea dragons. But yeah, it would be awesome. Other Dragon combos I'd like to see are possibly a Rock/Dragon (Alternative Onix evo, anyone?), and a Normal/Dragon (a Dunsparce evo would be cool), and how about Dragon/Fighting (sorry if anyone's already said that one)?

I can see them making a Water/Ghost Pokemon based off of water vapor...

Also, LUXRAY SHOULD'VE BEEN ELECTRIC/DARK!!!!! Seriously, why isn't it?

Westie7
May 19th, 2010, 04:31 PM
I'd like to see a pure Flying, a Fire-Ice, a Fire-Grass, some more dual-Electric types, and maybe more common Ice and Fire types. I want some more powerful Bugs too, like Bug-Ground, or Bug-Dragon, or even Bug-Fire. A Bug-Electric, too.

nohakman
May 19th, 2010, 04:43 PM
i really want to see a Dark/Fighing type. talked with a friend about it, its still ballanced

PiPVoda
May 19th, 2010, 05:26 PM
If we're talking about the starters...

Tsutaaja: Grass/Dragon
Mijumaru: Water/Ice
Pokabu: Fire

And I've always wanted to see a pure Flying type. Don't know why, but it would be cool. (b")b

And a flying Psychic.

Yeah a flying/psychic would be neat and a pure flying type...hmmm well that would mean we'd get more flying-type moves since now I don't think we have as many as we do other types.

I want Pokabu to be fire/psychic and mijumaru to be either water/fighting, water/normal (odd and may seem boring but could work!), or just a pure water type. Water/ice isn't too bad though.

.EJ
May 19th, 2010, 05:39 PM
the question I asked was, WHAT TYPE COMBOS DO YOU WANT TO SEE MORE OF? I never asked people to point out which ones already exist...

we dont care if they exist already, thats not the question that was originally asked.

Bro, check your first post. You never mentioned what types we want to see MORE of...you did however ask what types we want to see and what types we don't want to see.

So I think you should care if they exist or not because technically you asked for something else.

Waffle-San
May 19th, 2010, 08:39 PM
3 things really.

An Ice/Dragon Pokemon. I've dreamt of this for ages, please GF make my dream come true!!
Steel/Ghost. This would just be plain awesome.
Ghost/Normal. Also awesome, and all the immunities would be fun to play with!!

Esper
May 19th, 2010, 09:06 PM
Another Bug/Water type would be nice. It could give Surskit some company.

chinkeeyong
May 20th, 2010, 12:37 AM
I second Grass/Steel. The hilarious type interactions it would produce are too good to pass up.

AuraGaurdian
May 20th, 2010, 01:19 AM
Ice/fire maybe it would be great against pokemon that know hail.

Emilio~
May 20th, 2010, 02:05 AM
I want fire/dragon, fire/ghost, ice/dragon. I can really see these happening.

.EJ
May 20th, 2010, 04:17 AM
Flying/fighting

Because fighting is the only type flying has yet to be paired up with.

SCV058
May 20th, 2010, 04:19 AM
Fighting / Flying
Fighting / Dark
Normal / Ghost ^^

Cloudfall
May 20th, 2010, 06:02 AM
What about a Dark/Dragon? Or maybe even a Grass/Dragon?

Also, an Electric/Ground combo would be pretty nice to see. I sort of came up with these typings on the whim though. :3

Sammuthegreat
May 20th, 2010, 06:11 AM
I'd like to see more combos of Electric and Fire, and Poison. Not necessarily with each other, but either way.

Dual-types that are super-effective against each other wouldn't be a new thing. Think about Tropius (Flying>Grass), Camerupt (Ground>Fire), Medicham (Psychic>Fighting), Aggron (Steel>Rock) and just about every Bug-type (Flying>Bug). There are undoubtedly more but you get my point.

Also, doesn't the Swinub family already have immunity to Hail and Sandstorm? And Lugia is Flying/Psychic, although I agree that it'd be awesome to see some non-legendary Pokemon of this dual-type.

Finally, Luxray should have been Dark/Electric. He'd be such a beast then.

Artic.uno
May 20th, 2010, 06:11 AM
I actually want to see an Ice/Steel.

Or perhaps a Bug/Fire if one still doesn't exist. A bug on fire would be awesome. /shot

miltankRancher
May 20th, 2010, 06:19 AM
i Love to see a fighting/flying. Staraptor had his chance but bleagh..

and Poison/Fire. That would totally be awesome. (drools)

Blue
May 20th, 2010, 06:25 AM
Ice/Flying Type, that would be cool :P
Steel/Fire would also be Good :D

Sweed
May 20th, 2010, 06:29 AM
Dark/Dragon
Fire/Dragon
Electric/Dragon
Electric/Fire
Bug/Dragon

Just to name a few (:

emoxy
May 20th, 2010, 06:52 AM
I think Dragon/Grass would be cool. Seeing as they keep coming up with non-legendary dragons that are 4x weak to Ice, Dragon/Grass would be no exception.

Swift!
May 20th, 2010, 06:56 AM
There are a few type combinations I'd like to see, and they are...

Fire/Bug - Something like a fire ant would work perfectly here.

Bug/Electric - They could have done this with Volbeat and Illumise, but they didn't. So perhaps they could make a firefly Pokemon that is actually Bug/Electric.

Fire/Water - There are underwater geysers that reach extremely high temperatures. A Pokemon that could take advantage of that would be great.

Electric/Psychic - I don't know how they could make a Pokemon with this typing, but I think it would be really cool.

Fire/Dragon - Why has this not been done yet? It is one of the most obvious type combinations imaginable. I really hope they make a Pokemon with this typing.

Ghost/Steel - Once again, I don't know how they could pull this off, but it would be awesome to have Ghost/Steel Pokemon.

I could probably come up with more if I wanted to, but it's almost one in the morning and I'm feeling pretty tired.

Sammuthegreat
May 20th, 2010, 07:10 AM
Ice/Flying Type, that would be cool :P
Steel/Fire would also be Good :D

Articuno and Heatran. They'd be great types to have on non-Legendary Pokemon though. And they're also good examples of Pokemon whose types are super-effective against each other (Ice>Flying; Fire>Steel).

So bring on Psychic/Poison, Fire/Grass, and all the rest!

Timbjerr
May 20th, 2010, 08:14 AM
I'd actually love to see a Fire/Poison. I'm actually somewhat surprised it hasn't been done yet wit the sheer number of fire pokemon that learn Smog naturally and are compatible with the Sludge Bomb TM. It'd be cool to not have to depend on a Houndoom, Magmortar, or a Magcargo in my poison-themed teams just to combat steel-types. :D

.EJ
May 20th, 2010, 08:52 AM
Articuno and Heatran. They'd be great types to have on non-Legendary Pokemon though. And they're also good examples of Pokemon whose types are super-effective against each other (Ice>Flying; Fire>Steel).

Delibird is ice/flying and it isn't a legendary...then again his stats are ugh. Haha

I don't like the idea of slapping a dragon type on just anything...that's just unimaginative and boring.

I myself want a bug/electric
ice/electric
More bug/water (decent ones)
Poison/fire is another good one that you guys suggested.

Jacob77
May 20th, 2010, 09:23 AM
I dont know about you guys ... But how about ...
Ice / Fighting ? (A wrestling Polar bear?)

:P Or perhaps too many weaknesses >.>?

Aureol
May 20th, 2010, 09:49 AM
When I was really young, I thought Hypno was Psychic/Poison. I was disappointed when I learned otherwise.

Anyways, I would really like to see Electric/Fighting: it'd be like the ultimate Physical sweeper, with extreme speed and Attack power. Knowing the typical Electric Pokemon though, you could probably blow on it and it'd faint.

MudkipRush!!!
May 20th, 2010, 09:54 AM
Ghost/Normal
Only weak to Dark, would be awesome imo.

Zeph.
May 20th, 2010, 10:20 AM
Water/Fire - A steam based pokemon?

Fighting/Flying - Seriously, Fighting is the ONLY type Flying hasn't been paired with - it's bound to happen :P

jjohn779
May 20th, 2010, 10:26 AM
Yea, like a Dragon/Fire-Type, which is and obvious Type Combo... At least one would think... There is no Dragon/Fire-Type (Charizard is a s close as it gets.)
Whilst still speaking of the Dragon-Type, I'd like to see:
-Grass/Dragon) think of 4x ice damage again
-Electric/Dragon) as long as it has levitate it will pwn

Other desire Pokemon Type Combos:
-Grass/Ghost (Spiritual Manifestation of Nature? Ent-Like?)mabye a sudowoodo evo.
-Grass/Fire (Idk...)burning bush(bible reference lol)
-Fire/Ghost (Soul Flame)
I really like the ice/dragon combo only a couple UU weakness like poison etc

chinkeeyong
May 22nd, 2010, 05:24 AM
People seem to be forgetting that Natu and Xatu are Psychic/Flying as well.

Vrai
May 22nd, 2010, 05:34 AM
Fighting/Flying - Seriously, Fighting is the ONLY type Flying hasn't been paired with - it's bound to happen :P

Boxing Chicken, plz. :3

Also I want to see more Ghost variations. Fire/Ghost or Steel/Ghost, respectively.

Yamikarasu
May 22nd, 2010, 06:21 AM
I've always thought it would be interesting to see a Fire/Water combination. I've always thought a Pokemon with this type would have something to do with undersea vents. Or maybe an alligator/crocodile, since they're kind of dragon like, which might mean they breathe fire. Yeah, I know about the Totodile line.

dragon0fangz
May 22nd, 2010, 07:16 AM
Normal/Ghost It would be invincible against Normal, Ghost, and Fighting. Only weakness is dark

Psychic/Dark Only weakness is Bug 4x, but, really, who uses bug these days?

abood321
May 22nd, 2010, 07:36 AM
psychic/ bug or dark/psychic

Blue
May 22nd, 2010, 07:38 AM
Phychic/Dark, even though that's HIGHLY unlikely, that'd be cool :P

Sammuthegreat
May 22nd, 2010, 08:37 AM
Unused types: (Ones in Bold italics are those I particularly want to see)
NB. I'm treating, for example, "Bug/Dark" as the same as "Dark/Bug"

Bug/Dark
Bug/Dragon
Bug/Electric
Bug/Fire
Bug/Ice
Bug/Normal
Bug/Psychic

Dark/Dragon
Dark/Electric
Dark/Fighting
Dark/Normal
Dark/Psychic
Dark/Steel

Dragon/Electric
Dragon/Fighting
Dragon/Fire
Dragon/Grass
Dragon/Ice
Dragon/Normal
Dragon/Poison
Dragon/Rock

Electric/Fighting
Electric/Fire
Electric/Grass
Electric/Ground
Electric/Ice
Electric/Normal
Electric/Poison
Electric/Psychic
Electric/Rock

Fighting/Flying
Fighting/Ghost
Fighting/Ground
Fighting/Ice
Fighting/Normal
Fighting/Rock

Fire/Ghost
Fire/Grass
Fire/Ice
Fire/Normal
Fire/Poison
Fire/Psychic
Fire/Water

Flying

Ghost/Grass
Ghost/Ground
Ghost/Normal
Ghost/Psychic
Ghost/Rock
Ghost/Steel
Ghost/Water

Grass/Normal
Grass/Steel

Ground/Normal

Ice/Normal
Ice/Poison
Ice/Rock
Ice/Steel

Normal/Poison
Normal/Rock
Normal/Steel

Poison/Psychic
Poison/Rock
Poison/Steel

If I've added too many or missed some out, then I apologise. Also, if I've highlighted one that's already been done, then I guess I must want more of that type!

Vanitas~
May 22nd, 2010, 09:15 AM
I've always wanted an Electric/Ground. Maybe something like a roadrunner type Pokemon or something. Or a Rock/Ground that isn't slow as dirt. Sure it's odd to see a fast Rock or Ground, but it's also odd seeing a slow Electric (Luxray)

I do have a slight dampener to you people who think Ghost/Normal is so elite: Fighting moves could still hit it if you used Foresight first. Sure it takes more time, but were I to face said Pokemon with my Lucario, I'd have plenty of time to take it out in two turns or so. Just thought I'd throw that out.

pikapip26
May 22nd, 2010, 09:26 AM
I want a Fire/Ghost or Dark/Dragon Pokemon :D

Ayselipera
May 22nd, 2010, 10:25 AM
I have been anticipating an ice and dragon dual type since Pokemon came out. I can just see the most amazing design for it. While we're here I'll also go with a grass and dragon dual type. It would be nice to have a really powerful dragon on my team, that still has that calmness of a grass type.

.EJ
May 22nd, 2010, 11:31 AM
Normal/Ghost It would be invincible against Normal, Ghost, and Fighting. Only weakness is dark

Psychic/Dark Only weakness is Bug 4x, but, really, who uses bug these days?

Perhaps Scizor, Heracross, etc. are not in your mind? =P

mattattack
May 22nd, 2010, 12:40 PM
Psychic/Dark

Like and Evolution of Spritomb? Spirtotem?

McNoob
May 22nd, 2010, 12:46 PM
One thing for sure, I do not want to see another Fire/Fighting starter!

But a few combos I would like to see are Fire/Dragon, Fire/Water, and an Electric/Flying that isn't Zapdos.

DXrobots
May 22nd, 2010, 03:46 PM
I wanna see some really random type combos as if they were pulling them out of a hat. like Poison/electric, or steel/grass

invix345
May 22nd, 2010, 04:11 PM
would like to see a fire/flying type pokemon

Pearlone
May 22nd, 2010, 04:12 PM
I'd love to see Electric/Fire, Water/Rock, Dragon/Ice, Ice/Fire, Bug/Ice, Bug/Dragon, some other ones.

.EJ
May 22nd, 2010, 04:29 PM
I'd love to see Electric/Fire, Water/Rock, Dragon/Ice, Ice/Fire, Bug/Ice, Bug/Dragon, some other ones.

Well there are a couple of water/rock types. (Kabutops, Relicanth, Corsola and Omastar) The rest sound pretty cool.

Pearlone
May 22nd, 2010, 05:13 PM
Well there are a couple of water/rock types. (Kabutops, Relicanth, Corsola and Omastar) The rest sound pretty cool.
True, yet 2 are fossils, relicanth is weak and slow, and Corsola's also weak. I'd love to see a FAST Rock/any second type pokemon except flying (so other than Aerodactyl)

.EJ
May 22nd, 2010, 05:37 PM
True, yet 2 are fossils, relicanth is weak and slow, and Corsola's also weak. I'd love to see a FAST Rock/any second type pokemon except flying (so other than Aerodactyl)

I agree, rock types could use another sweeper. Kabutops is good but he's not nearly as fast as Aerodactyl.

Ashe~
May 22nd, 2010, 05:58 PM
I really want to see opposite type pokemon becoming one. :)

кιd
May 22nd, 2010, 06:29 PM
I'd like to see a lot of odd combination, but the one I want to see the most is...

Dark/Dragon!

Rei Shingetsu
May 22nd, 2010, 06:57 PM
Yeah you're probably right, its black likely meaning dark type, and it has a ponytail likely meaning fighting type.
*hi-five bro.*

EDIT: also a grass/water type, like venustoise, or a seaweed pokemon haha

I thought Lotad's family line is one already?

Haza
May 23rd, 2010, 05:36 PM
Fire/Poison - My dream type combo. I want either a Komodo Dragon or a Komodo Dragon... :P
other types that I dream of are Poison/Dragon, Dark/Dragon, Ice, Dragon, Ice/Poison, and Water/Fire!

PiPVoda
May 23rd, 2010, 05:45 PM
I've always thought it would be interesting to see a Fire/Water combination. I've always thought a Pokemon with this type would have something to do with undersea vents. Or maybe an alligator/crocodile, since they're kind of dragon like, which might mean they breathe fire. Yeah, I know about the Totodile line.

what would a water/fire type be weak against though? fire would cancel out the weakness to grass, water to water (lol) I guess, ground would probably not be super-effective but average damage, and electric could be average too due to fire.

Timbjerr
May 23rd, 2010, 07:42 PM
what would a water/fire type be weak against though? fire would cancel out the weakness to grass, water to water (lol) I guess, ground would probably not be super-effective but average damage, and electric could be average too due to fire.

water/fire would be weak to electric, ground, and rock. :P

Hypno
May 23rd, 2010, 07:54 PM
Fire/Psychic
Electric/Psychic

That's pretty much it for me.

Azzurra
May 24th, 2010, 10:59 PM
A Grass/Electric or a Grass/Steel type would be pretty interesting.

King of Boos
May 24th, 2010, 11:08 PM
Ice/Dragon, Fire/Dragon, Fighting/Flying and Poison/Psychic would be interesting

Azzurra
May 24th, 2010, 11:11 PM
Pokemon types that are never paired would work, King of Broos. That would make it even more interesting!

Rockets Lapras
May 25th, 2010, 01:52 AM
I would like to see more Ice combos,

Ice/Rock
Ice/Ghost
Ice/Grass
etc.

fenyx4
May 25th, 2010, 10:39 AM
I'd like a Fire/Dragon Pokemon for the sake of having the combo...though I think it's sort of redundant since a large majority of dragons can already learn Fire-type moves. But Game Freak could probably pull it off without making such a Pokemon seem unnecessary...

I've wanted a Fire/Water Pokemon for so long, since it'd be one of the biggest self-contradictions in Pokemon typing history... :D

I am intrigued whenever Normal is combo'd, but it seems sort of wrong since, IMO, the point of a Normal-type Pokemon is for it to not to be associated with an element...

Here are some awesome type pairings that have been proposed and that I'd like to see in-game (along with some fanart of Fakemon implementing these types!)

Fire/Psychic
http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/1808/pkmnblackwhitefakemonam.png

Dark/Ice
http://img697.imageshack.us/img697/6162/pkmnblackwhitefakemonst.png

Fire/Grass

PYROAK
http://cap.smogon.com/web/art/dex/pyroak_dex.jpg

Steel/Ghost - this typing exudes awesomeness by simply existing :)

KITSUNOH
http://cap.smogon.com/web/art/dex/kitsunoh_dex.jpg

Electric/Dragon

CYCLOHM
http://cap.smogon.com/web/art/dex/cyclohm_dex.jpg

Ghost/Fighting

REVENANKH
http://cap.smogon.com/web/art/dex/revenankh_dex.jpg

Dark/Ground

COLOSSOIL
http://cap.smogon.com/web/art/dex/colossoil_dex.jpg

Rock (I know we have some decent Rock types already, but I like how this one was designed and managed to retain a pure-Rock typing!)

STRATAGEM
http://cap.smogon.com/web/art/dex/stratagem_dex.jpg

CREDITS:
Stalyumi and Amaress - designed by SolarAbusoru
http://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=174256

Create-A-Pokemon Project at Smogon (credits listed at linked pages): http://www.smogon.com/cap/
>>>
Pyroak - http://www.smogon.com/cap/pokemon/pyroak
Kitsunoh - http://www.smogon.com/cap/pokemon/kitsunoh
Cyclohm - http://www.smogon.com/cap/pokemon/cyclohm
Revenankh - http://www.smogon.com/cap/pokemon/revenankh
Colossoil - http://www.smogon.com/cap/pokemon/colossoil
Stratagem - http://www.smogon.com/cap/pokemon/stratagem

Personally, I'd be extremely happy if the aforementioned Fakemon, or Pokemon concepts similar to them, appeared in Black and White with the mentioned corresponding typings. Especially something like Kitsunoh; I've always wanted a Steel/Ghost Pokemon with the ability Flash Fire and the move Magnet Rise within its movepool (too bad Kitsunoh was designed as a sort of 'scout' Pokemon...that dashed my dreams). So many resistances and immunities to play with... :D

For Pokabu's final evo (Pignition?), I hope that it becomes Fire/Dark, or some other cool combo :)

EDIT: Please, no more Fire/Fighting starters for a long time! That's the main reason I opted against Infernape and broke my "select the Fire-type starter" tradition! If we didn't have this type combo 2 generations in a row (including the gen where such a combo was introduced) for the starter, I wouldn't have been so annoyed...

560cool.
May 25th, 2010, 10:44 AM
Dragon + -
Ice + -
Fire + -
Dark + -

Basically, a bunch of type combos. And most definetly, NO stupid retarded types like Water/Normal or another Flying/Normal. That's plain dumb.

Sammuthegreat
May 25th, 2010, 11:00 AM
I like all of them, particularly Pyroak. The top one (Amaress) looks way too much like Entei for my liking though... I assume that was the idea, but still. Awesome type combo either way.

zappyspiker
May 25th, 2010, 11:35 AM
I personally will like any type combo with Electric - Really hoping to see and electric Fire coming out soon!

cystar
May 29th, 2010, 07:01 PM
Ice/Fire or an Ice/Flying thad be beast and yes i am an ice type freak

Jarate
May 29th, 2010, 07:23 PM
Ghost/Psychic
Ghost/Fire
Ghost/Bug

Electric/Fire
Electric/Dark

Fire/Water
Fire/Poison

That's all the awesome combos I can really think of off the top of my head.

Manganum
May 29th, 2010, 07:36 PM
Ice/Fire or an Ice/Flying thad be beast and yes i am an ice type freak
http://www.lugia.us/media/content/arti.gif

Jarate
May 29th, 2010, 07:40 PM
http://www.lugia.us/media/content/arti.gif

Or the Almighty Delibird.

I just realized that Normal/Anything not Flying would be awesome as well.

SSJ4 Furanki
May 30th, 2010, 02:51 AM
Grass/Dragon

I actually think Sceptile should've been this. It'd be interesting against Fire-type. But, yeah it would get double Ice weakness; but, still wanna see that. Plus, since Swampert and Blaziken were dual type so I think it should've been like that.

But, maybe Tsutaja will have that.

Dark/Psychic too.

Setosama
May 30th, 2010, 03:04 AM
one of my friends mentioned wanting to see a Dragon/Fire pokemon... After she said that... I TOO would like to see such a pokemon.

Aside from that. NO MORE WATER/DRAGONs PLEASE! PALKIA IS BAD ENOUGH!

I'd also like to see another No Guard pokemon. Not one of those BS Dark/Ghost no weakness crap... Just something that ISN'T Shedinja, because it's an interesting ability and I'm curious to see it on something else.

On a more PERSONAL note... I think a Fire/Psychic type would be VERY interesting.

Haza
May 30th, 2010, 03:06 AM
Or the Almighty Delibird.

I just realized that Normal/Anything not Flying would be awesome as well.

I know right? Girafarig is the only thing I can think of... I would love Normal/Dragon or Normal/Ghost

Zackraa
May 30th, 2010, 12:48 PM
I would like to see new types entirely such as Light yet I can not think of anything else

gorgono
June 14th, 2010, 09:00 PM
I know everyone here will disagree with me, but we need another water/flying type.

We have Gyarados, Mantine (I think) and Pelipper...only Pelipper learns fly, which means I am forced to fly around with one of the worst water types in the game...we need another one...one that I can use in game to fly on, and one thats is actually decent enough to use.

On a side note..shouldn't there be a weight limit of birds that can fly? I mean seriously, how can a 60-80 pound bird (we will pretend that flying on the 2 lb. Swablu is magic) fly a 100 pound boy/girl around? In reality, the weight limit should be at a minimum of 400..so your choices are limited to legendaries and Dragonite.

HugSomebody
June 14th, 2010, 09:10 PM
Oh, Fly is completely illogical when you can teach it to Pokemon like Pidgey. How's a 2 pound little bird going to fly me halfway across the region? ;P I don't think the minimum weight needs to be 400 pounds, that would make teaching Fly a little inconvenient (although I have forgotten what it feels like to trail back through a region by just walking/surfing because of Fly hehe). I just think it would be better for them to change the Pokemon who can learn Fly.

Water/Flying types would be cool. ^^ I never understood how Gyrados was both, to be honest. Have we ever had a pure flying type?

pieguy259
June 14th, 2010, 11:03 PM
He could grip you by the hair.

"It's not a matter of where he grips you, it's a simple matter of weight ratios! A 2-pound bird cannot carry a 100-pound human!"

Of course, this all depends on whether we're talking about an African or European Pidgey...

Pikachu
June 14th, 2010, 11:11 PM
He could grip you by the hair.

"It's not a matter of where he grips you, it's a simple matter of weight ratios! A 2-pound bird cannot carry a 100-pound human!"

Of course, this all depends on whether we're talking about an African or European Pidgey...

Wonderful reference XD

I think it's fine that Fly can be taught to Pidgeys and the like. That way, if I don't want to train up a large bird on my team, I can still fly by getting a Pidgey HM02 slave :p

I don't know if I really think water/flying is the most needed type. Maybe a water gargoyle or something would be fun though! /random idea

Ninja Caterpie
June 14th, 2010, 11:18 PM
Why not get a better flying type that isn't horribly weak to Electric like Water/Flyings are?

Cherrim
June 15th, 2010, 09:41 AM
I know everyone here will disagree with me, but we need another water/flying type.

We have Gyarados, Mantine (I think) and Pelipper...only Pelipper learns fly, which means I am forced to fly around with one of the worst water types in the game...we need another one...one that I can use in game to fly on, and one thats is actually decent enough to use.

On a side note..shouldn't there be a weight limit of birds that can fly? I mean seriously, how can a 60-80 pound bird (we will pretend that flying on the 2 lb. Swablu is magic) fly a 100 pound boy/girl around? In reality, the weight limit should be at a minimum of 400..so your choices are limited to legendaries and Dragonite.
We've already got a type combo thread so let's keep it all together. I merged yours in with it.

Thunderhead
June 15th, 2010, 10:16 AM
Steel/Ice
Fire/Posion
Fire/Water
Electric/Grass
Grass/Steel
Bug/Fire (Fire-ant)
Fire/Ghost
Ghost/Psychic
Ghost/Water
Ghost/Steel
Ghost/Grass
Dragon/Ice
Ice/Rock

Numbers
June 15th, 2010, 12:38 PM
I'm going to say Electric/Flying, because I can't think of one we've had except Zapdos.I think we're also due for an Ice/Dragon pokemon.
Also I'd like another Grass/Ground pokemon :D

Jerme
June 15th, 2010, 01:28 PM
Unused types: (Ones in Bold italics are those I particularly want to see)
NB. I'm treating, for example, "Bug/Dark" as the same as "Dark/Bug"

Bug/Dragon

If I've added too many or missed some out, then I apologise. Also, if I've highlighted one that's already been done, then I guess I must want more of that type!

could have been flygon :/

Dominus Temporis
June 15th, 2010, 01:40 PM
Well, the combo I'm most interested in is Ground/Electric. It's a combination of my two favorite types, and I haven't really heard any really good ideas for it, so I would love to see what the designers could come up with.

Also, Ground/Steel. Steelix is the other way around, and I would like to see a kind of digging Pokemon that uses drills. Then I could pierce the heavens!

Hmmm... Dragon/Grass and Dragon/Dark would be interesting, but I don't want a Dragon overload. If they were implemented well, it could work. A Grass/Ghost would be cool as well, I've heard the idea of a jack-o'-lantern and I have a feeling that would be pretty nice.

Fire/Psychic is a popular suggestion as well, and I support it simply out of interest as to what it would look like.

rocky505
June 15th, 2010, 03:14 PM
Electric/dark
fire/psychic
flying/fighting
Steel/ghost
Steel/grass
Ghost/grass
ghost/fire
fire/grass Chili Pepper anyone?
electric/fighting

GoldvsRed
June 15th, 2010, 04:17 PM
A Water/Fire-Type would make sense, actually, if it was some sort of sentient steamer... Of course, it would be really cheap, sense each of its Types can take out one another's weaknesses...

Jerme
June 15th, 2010, 04:48 PM
Electric/dark
fire/psychic
flying/fighting
Steel/ghost
Steel/grass
Ghost/grass
ghost/fire
fire/grass Chili Pepper anyone?
electric/fighting

could have been electivire

cystar
June 15th, 2010, 04:52 PM
Ice/electric

Ice/fire\
They bolth would be epic wins

i just thought of i another one ice/poisen

dithyrambos
June 15th, 2010, 05:14 PM
The Dragon-type and the Ghost-type are tied for my number one spot as favorite, so I would love to see more type combinations including those, as well as a non-legendary Ghost/Dragon-type Pokemon. Giratina is awesome and whatnot (he's only like, my favorite legendary ever), but I don't like using ubers in-game. Makes me feel like I have an unfair advantage and it takes the challenge out of playing. The combinations I'd really like to see are:

Ghost/Fighting-type: could be the spirit of a fighter back from the dead. 8D
Ghost/Steel-type: would be much like Rotom, in that it is essentially a possesed robot.
Ghost/Psychic-type: Jynx 2.0, the spirit of a psychic medium, or some such.
Ghost/Dragon-type: like Giratina, but less uber, and not really "evil."
Dragon/Ice-type
Dragon/Dark-type
Dragon/Psychic-type

institutions
June 15th, 2010, 05:21 PM
We don't have very many, so i'd like to see more Ghost types.
Possibly they could also make Ice types not suck in-game.

I'd love a Ghost/Flying, Ghost/Ice, Ghost/Grass.
Grass/fighting too. Venusape? Primasaur?
I can only dream.

XxRogueTrainerxX
June 15th, 2010, 05:32 PM
I'd love to see Fire/Poison, Fighting/Psychic (sort of like a stronger version of Meditite/Medicham), Ghost/Ice, Bug/Dark, and Steel/Psychic.

amberrelf
June 15th, 2010, 05:34 PM
@Jerme
I'm not sure if you're thinking Flygon really is Bug/Dragon or if you're saying the creators could've made it that, but they didn't. XD
In any case, Flygon is Dragon/Ground.

And has there been a Grass/Psychic yet? I'd like that.
I thought the Ralts line was that at first... then discovered it was just psychic.

dithyrambos
June 15th, 2010, 05:45 PM
@Jerme
I'm not sure if you're thinking Flygon really is Bug/Dragon or if you're saying the creators could've made it that, but they didn't. XD
In any case, Flygon is Dragon/Ground.

And has there been a Grass/Psychic yet? I'd like that.
I thought the Ralts line was that at first... then discovered it was just psychic.

Celebi, Exeggcute, Exeggutor... Those were all of the Grass and Psychic typing. :Dd I've seen a lot of people forgetting about Celebi lately...

XxRogueTrainerxX
June 15th, 2010, 05:48 PM
Celebi, Exeggcute, Exeggutor... Those were all of the Grass and Psychic typing. :Dd I've seen a lot of people forgetting about Celebi lately...

I never thought Celebi was very good. Low special attack and defense. To top it off, it doesn't learn the best of moves.

dieter57
June 15th, 2010, 06:06 PM
i really want a grass fire.
singeleaf.
it could be a plant/monster looking thing and all the leaves and sticks and what not could be all burnt and what not.

WarpstarX
June 15th, 2010, 06:09 PM
Are'nt Celebi's stats 100 even like Shaymin,Jirachi & Mew? Other than that it just has a bad typing.

Weber
June 15th, 2010, 09:17 PM
ghost and steel?

steel and psyhic

steel and water

more monotypes?

RYOUKI
June 15th, 2010, 09:35 PM
I'dm want to see pure flying, or atleast give more psychic/flying. Xatu's nice, but...

flight
June 15th, 2010, 09:59 PM
Something unorthodox would be certainly quite interesting. Unorthodox concepts have piqued my interest in certain cases, and this appears to be one of them. An Ice/Rock type would certainly be interesting to see, along with anything weird like a Normal/Ghost or Normal/Ice or anything along those lines. Not that those are particularly anything I'd personally like to see, just types that I think would be interesting to see.

CircaSurvive
June 15th, 2010, 10:24 PM
Psychic and Rock?

How would those stats work out? Lol

rocky505
June 15th, 2010, 11:28 PM
Lunatone and Solrock^

We need more water/fighting types
electric/fire would be cool
And I see a fire/poison getting Levitate

CircaSurvive
June 15th, 2010, 11:32 PM
Touche!

Posion/Psychic?

gorgono
June 16th, 2010, 06:22 AM
So, does anybody actually think we will ever see fire/grass? the weankess will be flying.

However, if they do make one, I believe that since it doesn't have a water weakness, it should have an ability where everytime it gets it by a water move, its fire type attacks are halved.

Also, a special move for it could be wildfire :D

rocky505
June 16th, 2010, 06:35 AM
So, does anybody actually think we will ever see fire/grass? the weankess will be flying.

However, if they do make one, I believe that since it doesn't have a water weakness, it should have an ability where everytime it gets it by a water move, its fire type attacks are halved.

Also, a special move for it could be wildfire :D If we do see fire grass it would be chili pepper for sure.

BeachBoy
June 16th, 2010, 06:50 AM
More water/steel (Empoleon ... let me down), I love that type combination more than PBJs in the afternoon! D:

Jeshk
June 16th, 2010, 07:45 PM
Grass/Dragon pl0x? Tsutaja.

CircaSurvive
June 16th, 2010, 07:47 PM
Grass/Dragon pl0x? Tsutaja.

Ice Beam... 400% Effective :P lol

Livewire
June 16th, 2010, 09:38 PM
Water/Ghost is one i really want to see. ^^

remember all those goldfish you had that died when you were a little kid? well they remember you too! :D

King Goodra
June 16th, 2010, 10:10 PM
The only new type combination that I'd like to see happen is grass/dragon. Apart from that, I think all the possibly logical type combinations were already created.

Penutz
June 16th, 2010, 10:40 PM
Rock/Fire
Water/Ground
Fire/Ground
Poison
Poison/Fire :D

Valora17
June 16th, 2010, 10:43 PM
I'd LOVE to see a Steel/Dragon :) Especially if it had Levitate. Haha :] Ooor a Dark/Poison type with Levitate... the latter has no weaknesses, and I believe the former has only one weakness.

ChaosNinjat
June 17th, 2010, 06:03 AM
I'm loving the fact we now have a Dragon/Electric in Zekrom, and I agree with some of the first posts, Zoroark could well be a Dark/Fighting type. I think a more aggressive Steel/Psychic type might be interesting, plus they need some more interesting Poison combinations, like Poison/Electric or Steel/Poison. I'd also quite like to a see a Dragon/Fighting :L.

Kishijoten
June 17th, 2010, 06:53 AM
Hmm...there's already so many combo types, but the ones I like to see would probably be the following:

Ghost/normal, Water/grass and any ghost type with any other type would be a thrill!

Insane85
June 17th, 2010, 06:58 AM
I'd like more combinations with Bug, or Poison that isn't with ghost or grass.

AeonWolf
June 17th, 2010, 07:06 AM
Black/White fill in my long awaited Dragon type partners, Electric and Fire.

I'd also like to see Dark/Electric, Fire/Electric (Lightning Beast ftw), and Psychic/Fire (Firebending pokemon =P)

Weavile05
June 17th, 2010, 12:53 PM
I would love to see a poison psychic, dark psychic, ghost psychic, flying fighting, fighting rock, and a flying nothing type.

twinsandvikes777
June 17th, 2010, 01:16 PM
Definitely Bug/Fire.. Also would like to see Ghost/Flying (I don't think there has been one yet, correct me if I'm wrong) and Fire/Psychic

Jerme
June 17th, 2010, 01:56 PM
Definitely Bug/Fire.. Also would like to see Ghost/Flying (I don't think there has been one yet, correct me if I'm wrong) and Fire/Psychic

driffloon/blim. but theyre ugly so i wanna see more

southharmon
June 17th, 2010, 03:00 PM
ice/dragon fighting/ice electric/grass fire/ghost

master morty
June 17th, 2010, 03:46 PM
grass/dark, psychic/dragon, dark/dragon, but most of all, I want the grass starter to be Grass/Dragon...oh, and a Dunsparce evolution that's Normal/Flying ;)

Calder
June 17th, 2010, 04:00 PM
I'm loving the fact we now have a Dragon/Electric in Zekrom, and I agree with some of the first posts, Zoroark could well be a Dark/Fighting type. I think a more aggressive Steel/Psychic type might be interesting, plus they need some more interesting Poison combinations, like Poison/Electric or Steel/Poison. I'd also quite like to a see a Dragon/Fighting :L.

Zoroark is just Dark...no subtype whatsoever...

I just want atleast one of every combination possible not including legends or one of Pokemon...

Golden Heart
June 17th, 2010, 04:14 PM
I want to see a Grass/Steel and Grass/Dragon combination of Pokemon. :D

Jerme
June 17th, 2010, 05:22 PM
i would like to see more single types. they got outta hand in 4th gen, the starters had unecessary 2nd types.

and to the guy who said he wanted a grass/fire chilli pepper look what i found lol

http://www.pokefactory.pokemology.com/PFA/049.gif

http://www.pokefactory.pokemology.com/PFA/050.gif
http://www.ocf.berkeley.edu/%7Ejdonald/pokemon/factory/page5.html

MortyEcruteak
June 17th, 2010, 05:39 PM
For all of you saying Fire/Dragon i read on serebii that the white legendary was dragon/fire and black was electric/dragon.

Blueknight
June 17th, 2010, 06:55 PM
How about a Ghost/Steel? That would make a great wall. It would resist Dragon+Fighting combo.

Also:
-Grass/Dragon
-Grass/Steel (curves 4 of 5 grass weaknesses)
-Dragon/Ice
-Psychic/Dark (mewtwo comes to mind)
-Dark/Fight
-Ice/Electric