PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Donotashu!

Jhotos_Power
November 6th, 2004, 08:19 PM
ok so heres the story:
you and fellow friends are very important ppl in the pokemon world, you ppl already have a reputaion of being the best that u can be and are the youngest professer's ever and stopped numerous attemps to take over the world by team rocket,aqua, and magma..you ahve finally decided to settle down and be a proffesser, but while u are moving into a nice little town..u hear new reports on t.v saying that the a new team has arisen to take over and that team is team Tonoto, they have done their research and know u and compains are very successful in solving crimes and stopping the criminals...so later on in the night they stalk u in the bushes until u are alone.. then sneak up behind and knock u out, then kidnapping u..a few hours later they put you on a rocketship sent to the middle of nowhere in space, they launch it and now the rocket has ran out of fuel and u wake up too see you're self and you're pokemon in a ship in the middle of nowhere, you look out the window and all u see is a little blue and green planet

wow hope this rp is a success! ^_^
Name:
Special abilty: (can have 1-3)
Pokemon: (can have 1 legendary but not rayquaza hes important!)
other info:
where u can be found:
Special ability: Psychic and a genius,
pokemon: Arcanie,Scizor, Steelix,latios, And alakazam
other info: A pure genius helped builed the magnet train, organize pokemon contests, very fast runner, built rocket's in the space station!
where can u be found: space staton
BTW: legendaries arent uber powerful so if the enemy were to pit his sharpedo against my latios i could still lose so ppl please dont try and make them invincible

espeon and umbreon
November 6th, 2004, 11:31 PM
Name:Solar
Special abilty: (can have 1-3): Can change into anything, can talk to pokemons and very acrobatic
Pokemon: Kyogre, Gardevoir, Sceptile, Espeon, Salmence, Flygon
other info:She is nature lover and uses her ability of changing into anything and talking to pokemon ability to get closer to them. She often uses her acrobatic skills when fighting.
where u can be found: Forest

Composer of Requiems
November 7th, 2004, 03:24 AM
a few hours later they put you on a rocketship sent to the middle of nowhere in space, they launch it and now the rocket has ran out of fuel and u wake up too see you're self and you're pokemon in a ship in the middle of nowhere, you look out the window and all u see is a little blue and green planet
What exactly is the point of this? Other than wasting money sending a person and pokemon into deep space?

paige pelletier
November 7th, 2004, 08:17 AM
Name: Paige
Special Powers: is a Prophit (that means she can be possesed and she can tell the future) when she is hugged by someone of the opposite gender she changes into a ekans (no one knows this) she is very mature in looks and attitude
Pokemon: mewtwo Dragonite Pichu umbreon hunter white murcrow
Other: looks like avitar she is very mature most don't know about her personality she is distant and cold, she is known for making mewtwo less of a terror and her great strides in pokemon research.
Where you can find me: where the ghost pokemon mountain (a mountain very hard to get to very dangerous)

deathbyalice
November 7th, 2004, 08:28 AM
Name: Aenir Krasak
Special abilty: Psychic Vampire (I will explain abilities if you need me to)
Pokemon: Umbreon, Espeon, Absol, Aerodactyl, Dragonite, Charizard
other info: (criminal status.) Aenir accidentally killed a man at the age of 15, when she just figured out her Psychic abilities. She now wanders, hoping not to be found out by the police.
where u can be found: from Lavender Town, currently lost.

November 7th, 2004, 09:40 AM
Name: Silver Harper (figure it out)
Special abilty: Is a tame werewolf, and can change when he wants.
Pokemon: Mightyena, Houndour, and Houndoom.
other info: Can tame any wolf or dog Pokemon. If given enough time, he can absorb DNA from all living things, and change into them. This process takes about 10-15 minutes.
where u can be found: in the mountains with my Pokemon, sometimes in a forest.

Jhotos_Power
November 7th, 2004, 03:01 PM
What exactly is the point of this? Other than wasting money sending a person and pokemon into deep space?
hmm. it seems u cant read, cause it says a new team has been formed and they have done their reserach about u and found out that u are the top crime-fighters and thats why they sent u to space so u wont interfear....duh

November 7th, 2004, 03:07 PM
Who wants to see a werehawk? *turns into a hawk* <Cool, huh?>

Jhotos_Power
November 7th, 2004, 03:15 PM
occ: ok we will start then :D
ic: "Silver concetrate we have to find a way to get back to earth instead of just floating in the middle of nowhere, well we are all genius's here let's put our minds together and think of a way, we have to stop that new threat!""

deathbyalice
November 7th, 2004, 03:43 PM
(OOC: CAn I Psychically talk to you, Jhotos_Power? I have Psychic Vampire powers)

Jhotos_Power
November 7th, 2004, 03:46 PM
occ:yeah thats good just make the letters slanted like in thoughts

deathbyalice
November 7th, 2004, 03:54 PM
(OOC: Okay, I'm starting out that I sense something is wrong.)

Aenir felt a nudge in the back of her head. What was going on? Something felt VERY wrong, and she didn't know what exactly it was. It seemed as if someone was in trouble. She reached out, and felt a familiar prescence. She had been gone from her home so long she almost didn't recagnize the thoughts of her friend. Then she remembered him, and looked in. He was in trouble. It was Styiles Tanakal, a kid she met at school. He had been at the top of the class, and got good grades on everything. He had always been upset when he got anything below a 100%.

What's wrong? She asked.

Jhotos_Power
November 7th, 2004, 03:58 PM
"aenir!?, where are you, are you on the space ship with us? this is a pretty big ship, i think it was team tonoto, they know we are really good at stoping crimes!,so they kidnapped us and put us on this ship!"

deathbyalice
November 7th, 2004, 04:07 PM
She looked around, just realizing that she was in an unfamiliar place.

Where?

Jhotos_Power
November 7th, 2004, 04:09 PM
"we are in the middle of space come to sector-5 and you'll find me"

paige pelletier
November 7th, 2004, 04:11 PM
Paige was watching them "we could let some of are pokemon help" *starts laughing like crazy* "oh I am sorry I was possesed again..............."

deathbyalice
November 7th, 2004, 04:13 PM
She wondered how they'd ever be able to get out. She walked to the door of her room, and followed Styiles Tanakal presence until she finally reached him.

Jhotos_Power
November 7th, 2004, 04:13 PM
"hmm maybe...alakazam come out!!, our psychic pokemon can help us,....i have an idea!"

deathbyalice
November 7th, 2004, 04:16 PM
"What will he be able to do?" She asked after reaching him.

Jhotos_Power
November 7th, 2004, 04:21 PM
"look some of the pokemon are telekenetic so they should be able to move the ship to earth, but when we reach the surface the atmosphere will pull us in and i fear the ship might blow up from the heat, so thats a problem"

deathbyalice
November 7th, 2004, 04:25 PM
She took out her Espeon, "Maybe she can help out too. Does anyone have a Castform? He can probably keep it cool enough in here so that we won't heat up too much when we reach the atmosphere."

Jhotos_Power
November 7th, 2004, 04:32 PM
"hmm we'll have to check around the ship to check, or we canalways take the risk of lading in the ocean, i think we will still be ok"

espeon and umbreon
November 7th, 2004, 11:47 PM
" I can transform into one! Before that go Espeon!" I released my Espeon. Then I transformed into Castform.

paige pelletier
November 8th, 2004, 02:30 PM
"dragonite can help too" she said wile relesing the giant pokemon

espeon and umbreon
November 9th, 2004, 01:04 AM
" That's great. I can talk in poke language too so it should be ok..."

deathbyalice
November 9th, 2004, 01:15 PM
"well... I can understand my own Pokemon at least." She thought. Though, it was cool that there was another Espeon aboard. She was kind of afriad that when they reached their home planet again, she would be turned in to the police, but she didn't want to risk these people's lives in the process.

paige pelletier
November 9th, 2004, 01:40 PM
Paige just told her dragonite what to do then she quietly watched.........

November 9th, 2004, 04:12 PM
"Who wants to see a wolf do the Moonwalk?" Silver transformed to a wolf and started to Moonwalk. He morphed back. "Anything I can help with?"

paige pelletier
November 9th, 2004, 04:27 PM
"Probably not if you don't have pokemon!" Paige stumbled and fell on top of silver! *poof! she was an ekans!*

November 9th, 2004, 05:14 PM
"HEY!" Silver let out his Pokemon and morphed to a wolf. They all howled together.

paige pelletier
November 9th, 2004, 05:54 PM
Paige "great now you made me a pokemon!" she hissed as her tail coiled around and around

deathbyalice
November 9th, 2004, 07:43 PM
Aenir nodded, though she was still worried about the ship possibly burning when it entered the Terra's atmosphere. (Just so you know, Terra is just means Earth. It sounds much cooler, in my opinion)

espeon and umbreon
November 10th, 2004, 01:06 AM
" Oh stop fighting you two!" I yelled.
" Those two..." my Espeon said in pokemon language. I nodded.

deathbyalice
November 10th, 2004, 01:40 PM
Aenir was a little annoyed, how could they act like this now of all times? They were in the middle f space, and prabably were slowely running out of air, weren't they even a little scared?

paige pelletier
November 10th, 2004, 02:06 PM
Paige hissed and slithered of she hated earth anyway it wasn't her problem!

Jhotos_Power
November 10th, 2004, 03:15 PM
"ha ha aenir, you think you can hide you're thoughts from me? listen to me as soon as we get to terra, we will leave the police will not know about you're wereabouts, besides we still have to stop the evil ppl, so no worries!"

November 10th, 2004, 04:15 PM
Silver morphed back, then to an Ursaring. <I love the forest. So many weird Pokemon to absorb. NOW do you wanna fight?>

Jhotos_Power
November 10th, 2004, 04:22 PM
occ:ok lets control oursleves and stick to the rp, u are spaming it with all that nonsense

paige pelletier
November 10th, 2004, 04:59 PM
Paige laughed as she turned into a human "like I would waist my time with you! dragonite help them!"

deathbyalice
November 10th, 2004, 06:55 PM
Aenir nodded, looking at Styiles Tanakal.
I will help you, Styiles-san. But how will we find them?

Jhotos_Power
November 10th, 2004, 07:33 PM
"dont worry with my intellecut and our psychic abilities we can do this *gives her a hug* dont worry i have this under control we wont die!"

espeon and umbreon
November 11th, 2004, 03:54 AM
I turned back into human form.
" Its pretty pointless," I said and walked around.

Jhotos_Power
November 11th, 2004, 04:53 AM
"what do u mean?, if we dont try this we might never get back to terra"

espeon and umbreon
November 11th, 2004, 11:57 AM
" I mean turning into Castform and changing back again."

paige pelletier
November 11th, 2004, 12:55 PM
"I wounder if there are strange new space pokemon out here........."

Jhotos_Power
November 11th, 2004, 02:22 PM
"dont even worry about turning into castform, i think the psychic aurora of the pokemon will keep us from harm, now i want everyone to get ready, alakazam get ready to move the ship!" "alakazam!!!"

paige pelletier
November 11th, 2004, 04:05 PM
"dragonite can help too...."

Jhotos_Power
November 11th, 2004, 04:31 PM
"ypu thats the plan all the pokemon can help, ok guys on my count we will move the ship, 1,2,3!!!" *rumble rumble* "ok the ship is movin in 10 minutes we will arrive in terra's atmosphere so everyone get ready!"

paige pelletier
November 11th, 2004, 04:59 PM
Paige waited and seemed to be bored she told dragonite to help with phsycic

deathbyalice
November 11th, 2004, 05:47 PM
"Alright, Espeon! Give it your best shot!" She said.

Jhotos_Power
November 11th, 2004, 05:50 PM
*rumble rumble* "ok we are entering the atmosphere!!!! everyone hang on!!!"

deathbyalice
November 11th, 2004, 05:56 PM
She grabed onto her Espeon, who seemed to have no trouble standing.

paige pelletier
November 11th, 2004, 05:57 PM
Dragonite grabbed Paige so that she wouldn't feel the shock of landing!

Jhotos_Power
November 11th, 2004, 05:58 PM
"ok cool the ship aint burni- wait a second it is burning up!!!!alakazam and everyone aim towards the water!!!!"

deathbyalice
November 11th, 2004, 05:59 PM
"Espeon! Regulate temperature!" The Pokemon nodded and the red sphere on her forehead began to glow.

paige pelletier
November 11th, 2004, 05:59 PM
"dragonite water gun quick!"

deathbyalice
November 11th, 2004, 06:00 PM
OOC: Water gun will not help regulate the temperature from inside the ship, paige pelletier

Jhotos_Power
November 11th, 2004, 06:14 PM
"UUGGGHHHH ITSSS NN-NOT W-W-WORKING PP-P-PREPARE FOR IMPACT INTO WATER!!!" the huge ship landed in the ocean and was now sinking "listen we have to get out of here now!! swim to shore!!" styiles busted open a door in the ship and swam out

deathbyalice
November 11th, 2004, 10:03 PM
Aenir flew backwards and hit the ceiling, then fell to the ground. She swore, then said, "Oww... Is everyon okay?" She looked around and got up onto her knees. Her Espeon was next to her.

espeon and umbreon
November 12th, 2004, 12:31 AM
I got up and returned my Espeon. Then i dived into the cold water.

paige pelletier
November 12th, 2004, 12:54 PM
Paige and dragonite were swimming to the nearest shore...........

espeon and umbreon
November 12th, 2004, 01:46 PM
I swam as first as I could. Of course I was acrobatic that I was also trained to swim really quick.

paige pelletier
November 12th, 2004, 01:50 PM
Dragonite flew Paige to the nearby land mass.......

Jhotos_Power
November 12th, 2004, 02:08 PM
"uhg noafaf ahhh im drowning ahhhh dont worry about me go ahdfafera" styiles sank down with the ship

espeon and umbreon
November 12th, 2004, 02:41 PM
I saw Stylies drowning. I grabbed his arm just in time and swam to the nearest shore and lay him there. I walked around the place and looked at the ship.

Jhotos_Power
November 12th, 2004, 05:36 PM
"ugh thx solar, now where should we start to look?? *BOOM BOOM* uhh...maybe there" styiles pointed to a town that had smoke above it

espeon and umbreon
November 12th, 2004, 06:00 PM
I nodded and headed for the smoke. When i got there smoke was surrounding me I coughed but manage to get my hankerchief for protection.

Jhotos_Power
November 12th, 2004, 06:06 PM
"ugh i think i can see sumething" styiles closes his eyes as he runs into the smoke "HEY!!! what are you guys doin" styiles was yellin at to members wearin the letter T on their clothes, they were harrasing pokemon trainers and trying to take their pokemon "yo guys better stop, go steelix!" 2 of them stepped foward and in unison said "we'll take u down!"

paige pelletier
November 12th, 2004, 06:13 PM
Dragonite used water fall on the bad dudes...............

OOC: sorry my pokemon was already out!

espeon and umbreon
November 12th, 2004, 06:18 PM
OOC: Paige he haven't released any pokemons yet.

" Go * cough* Samence! * cough*" I released my Salmence.

Jhotos_Power
November 12th, 2004, 06:27 PM
"hmmm it seems like a double battle, me and solar against the 2 of you guys" "yea but we have a friend" another member walks over "now we are a trio" "fine then me paige and solar against u guys" "ok then go hounddoom" they said in unison "go steelix" yelled styiles

espeon and umbreon
November 12th, 2004, 06:34 PM
" * cough, cough* Salmence use * cough* Fire blast!" I yelled. Salmence released the powerful flame.

Jhotos_Power
November 12th, 2004, 06:36 PM
"steelix use rock blast!!!!!!!!" steelix hurled boulders at the houndoom's

espeon and umbreon
November 12th, 2004, 06:40 PM
Second man released Skarmony. Salmence's atack hit Skarmony.
" Oh now i remember, I'm allergic to ashes and smoke!" I bit my teeth as I coughed again and again.

deathbyalice
November 12th, 2004, 08:05 PM
She looked around. The water level was slowely rising in the ship. She realized she had no water type Pokemon with her, and all her friends were already gone. She looked at her Espeon, and just before the water reached her face, she said, "Espeon, use Telekinesis...."

November 17th, 2004, 02:22 PM
OOC: Who deducted my rep? I only posted that because I was clueless about how this starts off.

nadan the water queen
November 17th, 2004, 02:26 PM
not me. hi, 1313666! where have u been? i missed ya! clue: PM!

paige pelletier
November 17th, 2004, 03:49 PM
"Dragonite pick one of them up and throw them far away........."

deathbyalice
November 17th, 2004, 08:33 PM
OOC: Stop spamming the RP! (this is directed toward nadan the water queen)

espeon and umbreon
November 17th, 2004, 09:22 PM
Yes. That is oof topic! Pm whatever who is!

paige pelletier
November 18th, 2004, 05:29 AM
dragonite picked up one of the trainers and threw him.........

Jhotos_Power
November 18th, 2004, 02:08 PM
Steelix knocked the trainer and the houndoom out cold, wiht the rock thorw move "ok now why are u guy's here and what are u doing?" asked styiles

paige pelletier
November 18th, 2004, 02:22 PM
Paige was sitting down watching the others................

deathbyalice
November 18th, 2004, 07:25 PM
Aenir woke up on a sandy beach, the waves coming in and out, reaching her feet. Where was she? She slowely stood up as her eyes adjusted to the darkness of the night, and she looked around, only to see her Espeon in the distance, staring at the moon. She realized her Pokemon must be lonely, so she sent out her Umbreon to keep Espeon company.
She walked toward the other Pokemon with Umbreon by her side, trying to figure out what beach they were on.
There didn't seem to be any houses along the beaches edges, but instead, thick forests.

espeon and umbreon
November 18th, 2004, 09:51 PM
" * cough* I don't * cough * know," I said.

paige pelletier
November 19th, 2004, 01:34 PM
Paige fell asleep and was seemingly unintrested in anything..........

deathbyalice
November 19th, 2004, 03:11 PM
Where is everyone was her first thought. She reached out to her friends, but could not feel their minds contacting her own.
She sighed, then looked around. She called her two pokemon, and walked the sandy shore, around and around, and the beach never seemed to end.
Soon she thought she reached the place she started at. Everything looked familiar, and in front of her were foot steps. She picked up her boot and looked at the imprints on the sole. Those were here footprints!
She had been walking in circles....on a desert island!

paige pelletier
November 19th, 2004, 04:16 PM
Paige was sleeping not really caring about anything......... the world was never my problem............