PDA

View Full Version : [B/W] What new transport will there be ?

Dragonika
May 20th, 2010, 11:39 AM
it states that there will be a new type of transport it would be awsome if you could get a plane from isshu to all the other regions :D

MartinJF
May 20th, 2010, 11:49 AM
... Train, obviously...

That is at least my bet...

solaris knight
May 20th, 2010, 11:50 AM
Wasn't there something about a car in one of the screenshots? Or something like it, anyway. Thought I saw a tricked out bike, though.

Dragonika
May 20th, 2010, 11:54 AM
Hmm yeh but it states that you need an aeroplane to get to it how good would it be if you live in sinohh and your at the newley created airport and have to fly to isshu region how cool would that be ? :)

molepeople27
May 20th, 2010, 11:55 AM
Yeah apparently they would have automoblies on black and white, WTF!?!?1 how imma suppose to feel like a real pokemon trainer now?

Dragonika
May 20th, 2010, 11:57 AM
i now yeh hopefully you wownt be driving the new main characters dont look old enough to drive anyways unless you ride a skateboard or scooter lmao :D

Timbjerr
May 20th, 2010, 11:58 AM
My guess is a motorcycle...like the one Wes uses in Colosseum. :D

Dragonika
May 20th, 2010, 11:59 AM
i hope not the ds isnt fit enough to proper upgrade the game to gamecube or wii standerds ?

Guy
May 20th, 2010, 12:11 PM
Other than running shoes and a bike, I'd like to think that the train tracks shown in the previous scans from CoroCoro means we'll be having another train taking us from Point A to Point B in the game. Besides that, maybe an airport will be in place, but just for adventuring through, if anything else. I doubt it would be to take us from one place to the next, especially in another region as I'd like for this game to focus solely on one region alone - being the Isshu Region.

Dragonika
May 20th, 2010, 12:13 PM
Hmm good point
What about getting a taxi from one place to the other and hopefully in this one what ever pokemon you chose to fly on or swim on you actually see there sprite :)

.EJ
May 20th, 2010, 12:16 PM
it states that there will be a new type of transport it would be awsome if you could get a plane from isshu to all the other regions :D

Where does it say that? I must have missed it...

Dragonika
May 20th, 2010, 12:17 PM
No i said it would be Epic if thats what happened :)

Guy
May 20th, 2010, 12:18 PM
Hmm good point
What about getting a taxi from one place to the other and hopefully in this one what ever pokemon you chose to fly on or swim on you actually see there sprite :)
Thing about making the sprites physically represent the Pokémon you are using (whether it be through Flying or Surfing) it'll be a bit irregular in that it'll look off if you were to be surfing on a smaller Pokémon than you or Flying with a Pokémon like Pidgey. So, I'd rather they keep the Surfing and Flying transportation as it is - with a fixed sprite suitable for all Pokémon.

I think the vehicles such as trucks and cars shown are supposed to add to the whole city-like theme. I mean you really wouldn't expect to walk into a highly populated city such as New York and see no vehicles around. So, I think that was the purpose of it all. I'm not really thinking they'll be used as transportation through the game.

Forgot to mention this one, but I also believe transportation through ships and boats will make the obvious return as well.

.EJ
May 20th, 2010, 12:20 PM
No i said it would be Epic if thats what happened :)

Oh sorry, I meant "Where did it say there are new types?"

Dragonika
May 20th, 2010, 12:21 PM
Yeh boats will obviously return

maybe return of the legendary S.S Anne :D

what about moner rail again like ruby and sapphire :D

pokemongarnet
May 20th, 2010, 03:13 PM
Skateboard maybe? that'd be cool.

loliwin
May 21st, 2010, 12:00 AM
Hmm good point
I'd go for a train, and about using flying and swimming sprites, some people hack their pokemon, you dont wanna see a surfing Heatran dont you? XD

Or they may change things? XDDDDDD

0m3GA ARS3NAL
May 21st, 2010, 12:27 AM
maybe return of the legendary S.S Anne :D

I can only think of one very large conflict with this...

The S.S. Anne sank.
It and anyone who got trapped inside (None by the looks of the anime, the Manga might show otherwise as things tend to be a bit more realistic in the Manga...) had died along with the pokemon.
Think, all those people, sleeping with the magikarp.
*da dun KSHH*
~~~~~~BAAAD PUN

In any case, I don't think it's likely we'll see the S.S. Anne ever again.

Though it WOULD make for a good way to start the game, much more like the Anime/Manga too.

(Although Ash isn't actually in the Manga/Games, him and Red are 2 different people.)

I'd think the new transportation being trains is a good concept...
Though Not from just Point A to Point B... but from Point A, to B, OR C, OR D, OR E, OR F, OR G and so on, as with a city theme, comes a city train system, and city trains, don't just go to one place.

Kon~
May 21st, 2010, 07:41 AM
All those saying the new transport will be a train... trains aren't new. :p
There was the Magnet Train and the marsh trains in Pastoria's Great Marsh.

Am I the only one who thinks it could be/wants it to be the fact that you can ride on certain Pokémon? The idea was implemented in Ranger, and with the introduction of Walking Pokémon, the larger Pokémon's sprites are already there, they just need to be tinkered with...

I want to travel on the back of a Rapidash!

0m3GA ARS3NAL
May 21st, 2010, 09:39 AM
All those saying the new transport will be a train... trains aren't new. :p
There was the Magnet Train and the marsh trains in Pastoria's Great Marsh.

Am I the only one who thinks it could be/wants it to be the fact that you can ride on certain Pokémon? The idea was implemented in Ranger, and with the introduction of Walking Pokémon, the larger Pokémon's sprites are already there, they just need to be tinkered with...

I want to travel on the back of a Rapidash!

Yeah but the problem would be...
What poekmon would be rideable?
Though I guess a new pokemon move would do... or... if the pokemon following you gets into this one, you can simply talk to a large-sprite pokemon and you can ride on it. (Granted it isn't something like Wailord.

Unfortuantly some pokemon that could easily hold a person as well as a horse (Such as Blastoise) don't have 'large' sprites like Lugia, or Arceus, yet they'd be able to carry someone.

Though... that WOULD be fun...

Kon~
May 21st, 2010, 11:53 AM
Though I guess a new pokemon move would do... or... if the pokemon following you gets into this one, you can simply talk to a large-sprite pokemon and you can ride on it. (Granted it isn't something like Wailord.

Unfortuantly some pokemon that could easily hold a person as well as a horse (Such as Blastoise) don't have 'large' sprites like Lugia, or Arceus, yet they'd be able to carry someone.

It's true that the larger sprites would be easier to adapt, but a slightly-enlarged version of a sprite combined with some form of the bike-riding player sprite could easier produce a suitable Pokémon riding sprite, no? And of course, as with any learnable move (should a move be used to access such a technique) only certain Pokémon would be able to learn it, thus GameFreak can pick and choose which Pokémon are ridable as suitable forms of transport; I would say anything large enough and quadrepedal would fit the requirements, as would larger Pokémon such as Doduo or Dodrio, thinking along the lines of the Capture Contest sections of Pokémon Ranger and with Yellow from PokéSpe in mind. I would also class all third-stage Starter evolutions in there, just because they would probably be large enough and the emotional attachment would probably make players favour these Pokémon as their preferred mode of transport.

On the subject of an item, such as a saddle, granting this function accessible, size would again be the main requirement. Only Pokémon that the saddle would fit upon (i.e. not too small) would be able to wear the saddle and thus be rideable. There is also the consideration of Pokémon that are especially large, but the game physics would most likely gloss over the fact that there are no saddle straps in the world that could extend around the belly of a Wailord but still tighten around a Ponyta, so this is not as large an issue. It is just the thought of a Totodile wearing a saddle that is bigger than it that makes me stress the fact that size would be a consideration - I still resent the fact that a Pidgey can carry a person across a region without difficulty, or that a Goldeen can ferry someone across an ocean without a hitch, but as I said, game physics certainly aren't always the most logical and as such, the programmers probably would not see a problem.

Massai
May 21st, 2010, 01:57 PM
Tricked out moped. Think about it, you know you want it - don't lie.

Bunny69
May 21st, 2010, 02:02 PM
[quote]Hmm yeh but it states that you need an aeroplane to get to it how good would it be if you live in sinohh and your at the newley created airport and have to fly to isshu region how cool would that be ? /quote]
Really?
That probably wouldn't work out.

Izanagi
May 21st, 2010, 02:08 PM
Hopefully a train to transport you between cities, and a tram to take you to different locations are big cities.

rockman0
May 21st, 2010, 05:25 PM
I think that if you have to go overseas, it will be either a boat or an airplane. Can't drive a car or ride a train overseas.

A Pixy
May 21st, 2010, 05:35 PM
A train would be cool.

The train music better be cool.

PalkiaSpace
May 21st, 2010, 05:38 PM
Trains and Boats! Did you see the screenshots? :D
http://pokebeach.com/content/games/black-white/prerelease/0510/black-white-screenshot-7.jpghttp://pokebeach.com/content/games/black-white/prerelease/0510/black-white-screenshot-5.jpg

Xanatos13
May 21st, 2010, 05:59 PM
Hopefully a boat. ^_^ Stupid Pokemon don't surf fast enough.

PiPVoda
May 21st, 2010, 05:59 PM
High-speed rail, subways within cities (if they make them large enough) and airplanes. Possibly motor vehicles and submarines (for underwater exploration of course). I think that HSR and airplanes will definitely be introduced. I mean isn't Isshu suppose to be the most advanced region yet? It only makes since. Though really I don't care that much if we don't get any major transportation improvments. Going on foot is always the funnest, and healthiest way to travel :D

I think that if you have to go overseas, it will be either a boat or an airplane. Can't drive a car or ride a train overseas.

you could ride a train depending on the distance. Britain and France have the English channel passage for HSR lines. Japan also has an underwater passage as well but I can't remember where it was (it's like in southern honshu somewhere).

SolarAbusoru
May 22nd, 2010, 12:41 AM
I recall that in the magazine they mentioned that there was to be a NEW mode of transport in the game, we already have Boats and Trains, why are people mentioning them?
I predict rollerskates.

0m3GA ARS3NAL
May 22nd, 2010, 12:57 AM
I recall that in the magazine they mentioned that there was to be a NEW mode of transport in the game, we already have Boats and Trains, why are people mentioning them?
I predict rollerskates.

That'd be just another bike clone...

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say we get to rid zeppelins.
Zeppelins, Dirigibles, in other words, BLIMPS!

BWAHAHAHA
Who wants to bet I'm right on this.

SolarAbusoru
May 22nd, 2010, 12:59 AM
Blimps are good, but......what would really be awesome, is a Final fantasy styled airship

ChrisTom
May 22nd, 2010, 05:08 AM
I thought it would be cool if you could "Ride" your Pokemon. That way you could ride on the back of a Rapidash instead of use a bike. I do think there will be a Steam Train due to the railroad tracks, but I'm not sure about this "Plane" theory. One of the things I don't like about this Generation so far is that there seems to be TOO much technology. It would be nice to see more Forests and Routes.

Ooh! Blimps would be awesome though. There could even be a Zeppelin themed Pokemon! DRIFBLIM DOES NOT COUNT!! He was just a giant balloon...

blaze_the_cat
May 22nd, 2010, 05:17 AM
It would have to be a steam train or diesel. There are no wires above or next to the track.

That, or the track is abandoned.

PiPVoda
May 22nd, 2010, 05:56 AM
Blimps are good, but......what would really be awesome, is a Final fantasy styled airship

That would intimidate the pokemon in surrounding areas! good idea though, but what would it be useful for besides looking good and having the evil team steal it sometime later on in the game?

It would have to be a steam train or diesel. There are no wires above or next to the track.

That, or the track is abandoned.

well assuming she was walking on the tracks and they don't look very maintained I think they're abandoned.

PalkiaSpace
May 22nd, 2010, 06:24 AM
That would intimidate the pokemon in surrounding areas! good idea though, but what would it be useful for besides looking good and having the evil team steal it sometime later on in the game?

well assuming she was walking on the tracks and they don't look very maintained I think they're abandoned.

Yeah, True. Now that I look at it they look abandoned. I like the idea of riding your pokemon. Maybe we can take a cab or bus around the city. r we can drive Portable Golf Carts around the whole region XDD

Smugleaf
May 22nd, 2010, 06:30 AM
Motorcycles will replace bicycles.
We could be playing Pokemon games on motorcycles.
Srsly.

PiPVoda
May 22nd, 2010, 07:07 AM
Motorcycles will replace bicycles.
We could be playing Pokemon games on motorcycles.
Srsly.

Make sure you don't run over a wild Tsutaja while you're on it though. I think we should just walk like usual. Taking a train or bus would be pretty cool too. Especially if it was a big, yellow Pikachu bus.

Shuckleman
May 22nd, 2010, 10:46 AM
What about digging underground with the move dig? I know, not exactly "New", but it would be different then the underground. maybe they could make it complete 2d, and let you control if your pokemon digs up, down, left, or right. then, when you are above a city, route, or town, it tells you and you can dig up to it.

MuRd3riNGQu33nX
May 22nd, 2010, 11:10 AM
to switch it up a bit, I wouldn't mind them putting in scooters or motor scooters or something xD that'd be pretty sweet. But nothing to extreme like cars and stuff, It just wouldn't feel right. Either keep the bike, train, and boat, or add in scooters for the bikes spot.

Swinoob
May 22nd, 2010, 11:18 AM
Well, PokeBeach showed a picture of the female protagonist [sorry, I can't get the photo. Haven't gotten my 15 posts yet. :nervous:] walking along railroad tracks, so a train is probably the new mode of transportation. I wouldn't really call it new, though [we already have the tram through the Pastoria Safari Zone]. :tired:

Edit: Yeah, being able to ride your Pokemon would be great. Getting to ride on a scooter would be fun, too, but cars, trucks, and planes seem too, I don't know, unpokemonish.

Bluerang1
May 22nd, 2010, 01:31 PM
Since the characters are older, I think it could be a Mini Moped.

http://evosales.com/prod_images_option/electric%5Fmoped%5Ffor%5Fkids%2Ejpghttp://evosales.com/prod_images_blowup/mini_moped_for_sale1.jpg

OMG! The previous Gen characters didn't wear helmets with their bikes!

Kon~
May 22nd, 2010, 02:15 PM
OMG! The previous Gen characters didn't wear helmets with their bikes!

OMG! You just noticed?

Seriously, in the Pokémon World, safety comes last.

Go now! Let your child of ten years roam freely around the country with a dangerous animal that it has enslaved to fight for them! Let them take on major criminals with said beast! And let them ride a bike with no safety gear!

[/sarcasm]

I stand by what I said before. Riding Pokémon seems logical still, and as neither bikes nor trains are new, the 'new transport' is still open for speculation. :D

MuRd3riNGQu33nX
May 22nd, 2010, 03:03 PM
OMG! You just noticed?

Seriously, in the Pokémon World, safety comes last.

Go now! Let your child of ten years roam freely around the country with a dangerous animal that it has enslaved to fight for them! Let them take on major criminals with said beast! And let them ride a bike with no safety gear!

[/sarcasm]

I stand by what I said before. Riding Pokémon seems logical still, and as neither bikes nor trains are new, the 'new transport' is still open for speculation. :D

lol I find this hilarious. If my parents let me travel the world at ten that'd be pretty bomb. xD most of the charecter don't even look like their ten.

Swinoob
May 22nd, 2010, 03:31 PM
Ya' know, it would be kind of nice to see the return of the submarine from RB/SP/EM make a return. It wouldn't be considered a new mode of transportation, but it would still be neat.

MistahDude
May 22nd, 2010, 03:33 PM

It would be some sort of HM move

Mortalis
May 22nd, 2010, 03:40 PM
I know there is going to be a train ... Pretty obvious. There was some high tech trucks and cars in a screen shot, so that might be possible. If you could ride some Pokemon, that would be amazing.

~Wind~
May 23rd, 2010, 07:42 AM
Ooh! Blimps would be awesome though. There could even be a Zeppelin themed Pokemon! DRIFBLIM DOES NOT COUNT!! He was just a giant balloon...

and what shall this zeppelin be made of? lead perchance?

xD most of the characters don't even look like they're ten.

quite true, I mean, seriously? may and dawn are ten? thats... scary.

*cough*largebreasts*cough*

I'm hoping for either pokemon riding or the canceled skateboard from the G/S/C betas.
(look it up on bulbapedia, there were going to be skateboards but they got canceled)
maybe they'll have a sub region (like sevii islands) that you have to catch a plane to get to.

Wind

HugSomebody
May 23rd, 2010, 08:13 AM
I'm hoping for some type of plane or blimp for new transportation. (: Riding on your own Pokemon would also be amazing, but that would probably replace the bike feature.

McNoob
May 23rd, 2010, 08:49 AM
Maybe you can latch onto a Driflblim like it's a hot air balloon, and battle Fearows as they're flying past you.

But honestly, I think Surf might be replaced with a small boat.

The Sly Fox
May 23rd, 2010, 09:19 AM
Most likely train (because from that screen shot with the train tracks,) and transportation by boat. Those are the only two new methods I see happening so far.

SolarAbusoru
May 23rd, 2010, 02:02 PM
Most likely train (because from that screen shot with the train tracks,) and transportation by boat. Those are the only two new methods I see happening so far.

Um, no, Boats and trains are not new.

abnegation
May 23rd, 2010, 03:06 PM
I guess we haven't seen cars, trucks, moter cycles and the likes in previous games. Though I can't imagine B&W will have a huge implementation of new transport. We've seen some of the vehicles though I'd see them as more of a background in the game rather than playing a major role in the gameplay. I imagine that they will be mentioned though and possibly there will be a small interaction with the new methods of transport.

It'd be a cool feature to see if they could include some mini-games or something of the like involving the new vehicles. I can't imagine that they will give you the opportunity to go to another region though.

If Isshu is going to be a large, vast area then I assume that the new methods of transport will actually have more of a role within the game otherwise, I can't see them bearing a great hold on the gameplay.

AuraGaurdian
May 24th, 2010, 04:55 AM
I dont have a clue but i hope they dont have any sort of car skateboard though theres an idea...

Sora's Nobody
May 24th, 2010, 06:19 AM
Maybe you can latch onto a Driflblim like it's a hot air balloon, and battle Fearows as they're flying past you.

But honestly, I think Surf might be replaced with a small boat. That gave me an idea, with some limits ofcourse, but what if you where able to ride your pokemon, in the way nature intended >.> like say you had your tsutajaa, and ytou would be able to slither through the grass and and your staraptor and you would be able to fly ect...

PiPVoda
May 24th, 2010, 06:34 AM
That gave me an idea, with some limits ofcourse, but what if you where able to ride your pokemon, in the way nature intended >.> like say you had your tsutajaa, and ytou would be able to slither through the grass and and your staraptor and you would be able to fly ect...

If it's gonna be the way nature intended then it would be impossible to ride on a Staraptor cause you'd crush it :P. It should be more logical, only allow pokemon of a certain size to use moves like watefall, fly, and surf.

I dont have a clue but i hope they dont have any sort of car skateboard though theres an idea...

I hate the thought of using a skateboard, it just doesn't make much since to me. You can't navigate them as well as you can a bike or say a moped and they'd be a hassle at times if it was impossible to ride them in certain areas. Moped, bike, or maybe just walking but using trains, boats, etc to get to far places that we need to go to.

Kon~
May 24th, 2010, 10:34 AM
If it's gonna be the way nature intended then it would be impossible to ride on a Staraptor cause you'd crush it :P. It should be more logical, only allow pokemon of a certain size to use moves like watefall, fly, and surf.

Hi! Seeing as the topic has moved back here again, this is what I posted on the first page:

It's true that the larger sprites would be easier to adapt, but a slightly-enlarged version of a sprite combined with some form of the bike-riding player sprite could easier produce a suitable Pokémon riding sprite, no? And of course, as with any learnable move (should a move be used to access such a technique) only certain Pokémon would be able to learn it, thus GameFreak can pick and choose which Pokémon are ridable as suitable forms of transport; I would say anything large enough and quadrepedal would fit the requirements, as would larger Pokémon such as Doduo or Dodrio, thinking along the lines of the Capture Contest sections of Pokémon Ranger and with Yellow from PokéSpe in mind. I would also class all third-stage Starter evolutions in there, just because they would probably be large enough and the emotional attachment would probably make players favour these Pokémon as their preferred mode of transport.

On the subject of an item, such as a saddle, granting this function accessible, size would again be the main requirement. Only Pokémon that the saddle would fit upon (i.e. not too small) would be able to wear the saddle and thus be rideable. There is also the consideration of Pokémon that are especially large, but the game physics would most likely gloss over the fact that there are no saddle straps in the world that could extend around the belly of a Wailord but still tighten around a Ponyta, so this is not as large an issue. It is just the thought of a Totodile wearing a saddle that is bigger than it that makes me stress the fact that size would be a consideration - I still resent the fact that a Pidgey can carry a person across a region without difficulty, or that a Goldeen can ferry someone across an ocean without a hitch, but as I said, game physics certainly aren't always the most logical and as such, the programmers probably would not see a problem.

This method would deal with problems such as the size of Pokémon, but let's be honest, physics isn't exactly fully implemented within Pokémon games. :3

JAK3
May 24th, 2010, 11:49 AM
My guess is we will most likely see Trains and Cars, maybe even a Plane! That would be exciting!

Azzurra
May 24th, 2010, 10:50 PM
If some sort of transport would be added, I'd be very excited. The transport in Pokemon thus far has been pretty bland.

Volroc
May 24th, 2010, 10:54 PM
an actual submarine would be nice :3

Azzurra
May 24th, 2010, 10:55 PM
And it may be necessary in some aspects of the game. They could reintroduce diving without a submarine though, but it's still an interesting idea.

jbs829
May 25th, 2010, 09:32 AM
well the characters are older than they have ever been, so a car at some point isnt entirely unlikely, but i doubt you can use it everywhere

PiPVoda
May 25th, 2010, 12:15 PM
an actual submarine would be nice :3

you know that would be cool, especially if hiun city had a distortin world type thing going on beneath the surface. Like an underwater portion of the city that was upside down and required a sub to get to. Me and my imaginations :D.

cystar
May 25th, 2010, 06:41 PM
A vespa Lx lol im doing an ad project on this right now

Dragonika
May 27th, 2010, 12:03 PM
well what if they ankered in the ss anne from under the sea near dewford town and started to rebuild it in hiun city harbour how cool would that be huh ? :D

Zizi
May 27th, 2010, 02:08 PM
I heard there might be cars O.o would certainly be interesting..

Wurmple
May 27th, 2010, 06:13 PM
its definitely the car... thats why the characters are older now, it was all so people wouldnt question why there were kids driving cars. i mean why else would they make them adults? are they bringing alcohol into the game?

Pokesubscribernu
May 27th, 2010, 06:21 PM
Other than running shoes and a bike, I'd like to think that the train tracks shown in the previous scans from CoroCoro means we'll be having another train taking us from Point A to Point B in the game. Besides that, maybe an airport will be in place, but just for adventuring through, if anything else. I doubt it would be to take us from one place to the next, especially in another region as I'd like for this game to focus solely on one region alone - being the Isshu Region.

If there is an airport, what would be the use of Fly?

Dragonika
May 30th, 2010, 11:16 AM
I really hope theres planes it would be so awsome <3

WiFi123
May 30th, 2010, 11:22 AM
Sorry,but in Pokemon:Black/White dosen't have planes.

Dragonika
May 30th, 2010, 11:27 AM
And how do you no that ??

Sora's Nobody
May 30th, 2010, 12:34 PM
Sorry,but in Pokemon:Black/White dosen't have planes. euhhhh, what makes you say that, as i said in the legendary thread, the legendarys show proof that their will be planes, look at reshiram's wings, they are positioned as plane things and look at zekroms tail, its a turbine!

Benjamin510
May 30th, 2010, 08:31 PM
Bring back the skate board, lets face it. It was canceled in GSC right? They did show it in Spé though, And combined bike and skate boards, To make the first scooters!

Tribal Ebony
May 30th, 2010, 11:01 PM
Wasn't there something about a car in one of the screenshots? Or something like it, anyway. Thought I saw a tricked out bike, though.

Well, i recently read a thread that had an opinion about the trucks in every reigon near that particular reigons ship,(SS Anne etc) there was a truck somwhere nearby, possibly stating that this truck had a connection between all reigons of pokemon. Some say it could be a truck that lets you do certain things, or maybe its just there for decoration. But none the less, everybody on The Pokecommunity is curious about starnge trucks.

I'm positive that there is going to be mainly trains as always, but there could be planes, Flying on pokemon even. But as far as i know, i think it's gonna be trains.

Neurotripsy
May 31st, 2010, 09:38 AM
Planes would be awesome... Not sure how I'd feel if it turned out to be cars, seems a bit dull & it's not like the characters are even old enough to drive. o_O

PokéToast
May 31st, 2010, 11:45 AM
I think as for personal transportation, it's gonna be a motor scooter. I just have a feeling.

As for long distance, what else is left other than a plane? Maybe we'll get to visit the other regions!

miley810
June 4th, 2010, 10:53 PM
For land I hope you can get a motercicle like on clossom.I would love airplane or boat.That takes like 1 min maxamum maybe the could be something you can do like collect as many pokables as you can and whatever is in them you get to keep.That would be cool.

oregon1
June 9th, 2010, 07:17 PM
Well it probably won't be car/truck because we already had that in R/S/E. When you first start the game you jump out of a moving truck.

Dragonika
August 15th, 2010, 02:39 PM
I really do hope it will be an aeroplane
well one things for certain you can get blasted out by a cannon !

Forever
August 15th, 2010, 04:40 PM
This thread hasn't been posted in for over a month and this is dead.

Locked.