PDA

View Full Version : Well, hello there!

Skipmaniac
May 20th, 2010, 02:04 PM
Hi, everyone! I'm Skip. I've been lurking around for a while before I realized that I'd forgotten to introduce myself! Oops.
Anyway, I just found my Sapphire version again and now I'm re-obsessed with Pokemon! So, I thought to myself, where better to hang out than here?
I think this will be fun!

RyanGT
May 20th, 2010, 03:46 PM
Hi, everyone! I'm Skip. I've been lurking around for a while before I realized that I'd forgotten to introduce myself! Oops.
Anyway, I just found my Sapphire version again and now I'm re-obsessed with Pokemon! So, I thought to myself, where better to hang out than here?

Welcome Skip!

You picked a good site to join. Hope you have fun!

mjfelipe
May 21st, 2010, 11:13 AM

Wow Pokemon Sapphire! I missed playing that. So who's your favorite Pokemon? I've been a lurker for a while too but I just couldn't resist to join in with these great people here. Let's have fun!

SkyAngel
May 21st, 2010, 11:24 AM
welcome to PC, skip! :) aaaaaaand just realized you've actually been here longer then me -_- xD oh well. enjoy your stay :)