Hey guys what new wrist accecery do you think will be in the new sequals
1.Pokegear
2.Pokenav
3.Pokesav
4.Poketch

What could be next ??????

pokemongarnet
May 20th, 2010, 02:38 PM
Maybe someting like a cellphone, I could see poketch being reimplemented.

Zeph.
May 20th, 2010, 03:02 PM
Dude - accessory. Also, fonts kinda big there.

Back on topic though, it looks like a poketch, but i've got a feeling it'll have the pokegear functions.

Dragonika
May 20th, 2010, 03:02 PM
i think they should call there next one

pokeTek - With a tv on it with news on citys and stuff and eather e.t.c :D

PalkiaSpace
May 20th, 2010, 03:29 PM
I hope they do something like a laptop this time around, maybe with a built in pokedex and map? Instead of using calls like the Pokegear, you get e-mails from people. But then again, I don't think all trainers would be carrying around a laptop... hmm... Maybe just the protagonist and some stationary characters like the professoer, your mom, ect.

pokemongarnet
May 20th, 2010, 03:55 PM
i think they should call there next one

pokeTek - With a tv on it with news on citys and stuff and eather e.t.c :D

I like that idea even though i'd pretty much never check it.

インフェルノの津波
May 20th, 2010, 05:40 PM
Please see this site, and go under character(the only people in the entire site), and look at their wrists. http://www.pokemon-sp.jp/series/bw/#/star

.....Hmm.....The fact they're both black is interesting, like the design, but....HOW DOES IT WORK!??!

Post your opinions and inquiries if you want about the new PokeGear, 'kay?

GunSaberSeraph
May 20th, 2010, 06:04 PM
Its a bit too early to speculate on the new Poké Device don't you think? We don't know anything about except its worn like a Pokéketch.

Dillon_68
May 20th, 2010, 06:10 PM
I haven't even noticed it until now, but it looks HOT!

Thorns
May 20th, 2010, 06:14 PM
It is definately NOT a PokeGear or a Poketch because they don't reuse these devices in two different generations. It's a completely different one, the question is, what it will function like and what it is called.

インフェルノの津波
May 20th, 2010, 06:26 PM
I'm calling it the PokeGear based on that's what all the game Apps really are, Pokemon Gear. And it's never too early to speculate.

Timbjerr
May 20th, 2010, 06:53 PM
It's a wrist communicator. It will most likely keep time and have a phone function. :P

As for what else, who knows? I'd like to see a few Poketch apps come back, like the happiness gauge, the calculator, and the counter.

dooxer
May 20th, 2010, 07:01 PM
i wonder if they could incorporate the pokedex and the pokenav with a cellphone... one in all!

Safetyfirst
May 20th, 2010, 07:01 PM
Step counter made hatching eggs so much more easier. I'd like to see a comeback

Vrai
May 20th, 2010, 07:05 PM
It is definately NOT a PokeGear or a Poketch because they don't reuse these devices in two different generations. It's a completely different one, the question is, what it will function like and what it is called.

It sort of looks like a Poketch to me. Maybe they updated it.

Also, plz lern 2 comma.

Dillon_68
May 20th, 2010, 08:00 PM
Pokevice? Nah, too much like Digimon.

xDaisuke0
May 20th, 2010, 08:08 PM
Pokesav? Huh...
And I really liked the PokeNav, I'd want something like that, not a watch. And it having the Pokedex being a part of it, I wouldn't wanna carry around both, its annoying. Just have this new PokeAccesory with that and your trainer ID as well?

mystletainn
May 20th, 2010, 11:21 PM
Just going to merge these two threads together because they have a similar topic.

loliwin
May 20th, 2010, 11:23 PM
Hmm... Pokesav? Thats a name of a program lawl

It'd be awesome if they had the pokegear again. Lots of things in one. XDDD

Horizon
May 21st, 2010, 01:38 AM
I'm expecting some kind of merge between the Pokétch and the PokéGear.

Bluerang1
May 21st, 2010, 05:45 AM
iPoké :P But seriously, I love the protagonists watches, the screens look really nice, LCD crystal clear :) I wonder what they'll call it since Poketch (Watch) is gone, Maybe PokeTab...

Townlain03
May 21st, 2010, 06:04 AM
Lets just all agree that they are power ranger morphers and they are going to meet up with other power rangers and become a super team of pokemon power rangers

Dshoe
May 21st, 2010, 06:16 AM
Lets just all agree that they are power ranger morphers and they are going to meet up with other power rangers and become a super team of pokemon power rangers
Pure genius, I'm pretty sure if Gamefreak sees this, whatever they planned will be changed to this xD

Kon~
May 21st, 2010, 06:25 AM
I think it'll incorporate both Pokétch and Pokégear functions, and perhaps put the Pokédex in there too? I'd like to see new features too. Perhaps, as had been said, e-mail functionality? Although I'm not sure how that would work alongside the phone function from Pokégear without rendering one obsolete, so that would have to be worked out.

Townlain03
May 21st, 2010, 06:33 AM
Pure genius, I'm pretty sure if Gamefreak sees this, whatever they planned will be changed to this xD

thank u someone who is also a power ranger fan

The Corrupt Plague
May 21st, 2010, 09:47 AM
I laughed at the title. Pokesav is a cheating program for the 4th generation games and I'm pretty sure that Nintendo would not want to drop any reference to it in any of their games.

Benjamin510
May 21st, 2010, 03:42 PM
The Thing on there wrists Are: Email checking, Phone, Id, Wi-fi, and, crud thingamiggiy!
Email: Simple. Emails are important stuff and the messages never go away. If we have wifi rankings, If there was an update you would get an email.

Too lazy to explain the rest.

Hessian
May 21st, 2010, 08:17 PM
3.Pokesav

I lolled :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

thepsynergist
May 21st, 2010, 09:22 PM
Apple will make the iPoke.

Oh, and lol @ Pokesav.

Cataclysmic
May 21st, 2010, 10:29 PM
I'm hoping it's an updated Pokétch; it's definitely the most useful and enjoyable gear to use, in my opinion. I wouldn't mind some aspects of the Pokégear to be implemented, but it wouldn't hurt my feelings if the phone system didn't come back (but odds are it will).

PiPVoda
May 22nd, 2010, 06:40 AM
I think that it should be a touch-sensitive arm-band type thing with multiple options on it (if they really want to get advanced then allow you to transfer pkmn from it to your PC). Like it could be as big as this: http://images.buzzillions.com/images_products/03/50/nike_watch_armband_2272043_175.jpg just not made out of that material and with the screen covering the whole front part. It could be called the PokeBrace :P

But from the looks of it, I think they might still have the poketch.

Bluerang1
May 22nd, 2010, 09:44 AM
^ Most valid, possible, coolest speculation on here! I would love that! And what a name, PokéBrace :D

Azzurra
May 25th, 2010, 10:27 PM
I wouldn't mind a PokeCar. Even though that idea is almost impossible, I still think it would be quite nifty to be driving along while selecting a radio station and talking to old pals you've met in the game.

Johto_legend
May 26th, 2010, 12:47 AM
Has anyone thought of it having the functions of a smartphone? They can receive and send email without a laptop and can do pretty much anything. Just saying.

PiPVoda
May 26th, 2010, 08:04 AM
Has anyone thought of it having the functions of a smartphone? They can receive and send email without a laptop and can do pretty much anything. Just saying.

Hmm, never thought about it but it seems like a good idea. Smart phones do have multiple capabilities and because of this they could really fuse some of the other key items into it (vs. recorder, vs. seeker, map, etc.) In addition to that we'd be able to keep the telephone from HG/SS too.

Dragonika
May 27th, 2010, 12:10 PM
WHAT ABOUT Poketop
Pokeram
PokePal :D

Elise
May 27th, 2010, 01:15 PM
Pokétek? Did someone say that already? PokéP.C.? A huge computer you carry around in an awkward backpack type way? (That was a joke...)

I'd love to have that egg app back, I love knowing when to return to pick up my egg. :)

I confess, I really don't ever use the PokéGEAR in HG/SS. It would be nice to have something that I actually use again.

GreyShadow
June 1st, 2010, 01:56 PM
As you all know that evr since G/S they have had technology that is used to furtherly (yet minorly) enhance the gameplay. In my opinion the Pokegear was cool because of the radio, (and still is cool in HG/SS!) The Nav was sort of forgettable and wasn't really helpful, and the Poketch was pretty fun for the most part becuase it had the widest variety of apps (none of them compared to my 8-bit radio). So basically what I am saying is fill in the blank of what sort of technology you want to have in this game along with it;s features. Here is mine:

Poketop AKA the Pokemon Laptop
Features:
-Can connect to the internet
-AP okemon-themed Pictochat that can connect with firends that you have shared Friend Codes with
-Listen to your own music (if you have a DSi with an SD card inserted into it with AAC file music) and a radio like the one from HG/SS.
-Apps such as the ones from the Poketch

Rich Boy Rob
June 1st, 2010, 02:17 PM
NEW from Apple! The PokéPod!
Although... I initially meant that as a joke but, a Poképod sounds quite cool. It could be a PDA kind of thing with apps like the Pokétch.

Bloothump
June 1st, 2010, 02:47 PM
It could be a PDA kind of thing with apps like the Pokétch.

It could have public display of affection?

Why don't we just call it the Pok? Really, I'd rather not have one at all. Fill in its space with something else useful.

Shiny Shaymin
June 1st, 2010, 03:06 PM
Let’s see… Poké… er, I don’t know, I honestly don’t want another one…

Taichi
June 1st, 2010, 03:58 PM
PokePod sounds like a good name for the next one.

PiPVoda
June 1st, 2010, 08:12 PM
PokePod won't work because anything with 'pod' in it and is an electronic item is copyrighted by Apple :D.

PokeBrace, PokePok, something with poke in it more than likely. Or initials like R.U.D. (really useless device), PDS (Poke Device that Sucks), etc.

Timbjerr
June 1st, 2010, 08:20 PM
I was thinking a PokePhone. It'd be a smart phone with a lot of cool stuff like a radio, a GPS navigation system, all the returning Poketch apps, and of course a phone of some sort. :P

countryemo
June 1st, 2010, 08:41 PM
I was thinking a PokePhone. It'd be a smart phone with a lot of cool stuff like a radio, a GPS navigation system, all the returning Poketch apps, and of course a phone of some sort. :P

Cool idea, it makes sense with all the moderation or yea. but prob a diff name.
it would be pretty awesome, since were addicteded to them anywaysd :p

Taichi
June 1st, 2010, 09:33 PM
Maybe Pokepock. (Short for Pokemon Pocket?)

Myles
June 1st, 2010, 10:21 PM
What if they just had the Pokedex do all that. It would be on the touch screen and could be used for basically everything that can be done on HGSS (on the anime it was used to organise your team after all). Except, hopefully you can stay on whichever screen you want while you walk around and the radio doesn't snap back upon leaving the route.

Hibaru
June 1st, 2010, 10:49 PM
Probably like Poketch or something like that. Cause the main characters both wearing some kind of watch on their hand.

Tanaki
June 1st, 2010, 11:09 PM
Poketch was cool, but there were too many useless apps, and likewise the pokegear is alright but the constant calling is frustrating and it lacks basic features the poketch had that made it cool. A PDA-style device would be nice. If not I could definitely settle for a flashlight and/or an inner tube.

Ziraider
June 2nd, 2010, 03:07 AM
Something with the old Pokegear and the Poketech into one. Kinda like a smart phone I would say

Porygon-Z
June 2nd, 2010, 05:22 AM
I think a smart phone style device is what we will be looking at here.

Pokésmart maybe?

Hibaru
June 2nd, 2010, 05:44 AM
I think a smart phone style device is what we will be looking at here.

Pokésmart maybe?

hahaha! Aaaahahahaha!....Nice.

Åzurε
June 2nd, 2010, 06:40 AM
It's watch-style, I know that much. Look at the trainer art.

If it were up to me, I'd just add the best stuff from all the previous devices. Apps, Radio, Phone/email. Maybe forget radio and make it iPod-style, as in actually choose what you're listening to.

Ger Japa
June 2nd, 2010, 07:21 AM
Wow you are creative to come up with this idea man...hmmmmm im thinking of a Poképhone which does all the things that the 3 above do!!! make a call, text, radio, use apps, use google maps to find the route, blah blah blah :D

Dialga812
June 4th, 2010, 11:59 PM
Well while Im looking at the main characters' design, i noticed that they're wearing a watch..soo do you think poketch will be in the 5th gen or do you want it to be in the 5th gen?

ps: sorry if there's already a thread about this..you can just close it if there is x]

Chaos Uxie
June 5th, 2010, 12:08 AM
hmm i guess an upgraded version would be gud but the clock is still useless

Nikorasu
June 5th, 2010, 12:08 AM
I prefered the pokegear... :\

Dialga812
June 5th, 2010, 12:11 AM
soo you guys dont want to have new gear??? =/
but instead an old one but an upgraded version?? yeah i dont mind having an upgraded pokegear or poketch x]

Esmas
June 5th, 2010, 06:39 AM
I liked the menu being on the Touch Screen like in HeartGold and SoulSilver, it was quite useful and efficient. The Pokétch wasn't as efficient, and it was a bit of a downgrade from what we've seen, as it was a bit too close to a digital clock with minor added features. Some things were useful, like the Friendship Checker app, but most were useless and cost more scrolling through the apps time.

I wouldn't mind having a Pokétch in Black and White, as long as it was upgraded, although that's inevitable since it's a new set of games. Hopefully it'll be more futuristic with better graphics (instead of that uuugly gree colour, ugh :x) and cooler transitions.

Oh, and I was thinking... since the games seem to be brought into more of a futuristic era, what would you think about a hologram watch? o3o

Penutz
June 5th, 2010, 06:42 AM
The pokegear easy, the only thing i used on the tech was the Team thing that shows the health. The whole menu is on the pokegear. But we need stuff like the pokerader on it.

DXrobots
June 5th, 2010, 09:47 AM
I found the map to be super useful especially cause it was always there.

DarkSlayer1331
June 5th, 2010, 09:53 AM
I definitely like the Pokegear on SS/HG, although I think that they could update that. Or maybe they could do a combo type thing where it's like the Poketch, but also like the Pokegear. Just as long as it's not like it was on D/P I'll be happy.

Blubber300
June 6th, 2010, 07:38 AM
i'm hoping for a SmartPhone that you could use to get on WiFi while in a city!

A Pixy
June 6th, 2010, 08:39 AM
I loved the Poketch so much. So useful. x3x

DarkPrince304
June 6th, 2010, 11:20 PM
Someone said PokeBrace.
I liked that name.
It would probably be a merge of Poketch and PokeGear.
I think that this time it can have Wi-Fi.
Like connect to Wi-Fi network store your Friend's Friend Codes with names and emailing them and sending items(Of course some restrictions) and money to them :P
It can have many new apps.
I like Poketch but I think I want a coloured version of it.
And it should be touchscreen like the I-Phone. There can be a desktop with the icons of applications huh?
What say people?! :D

EmpoleonRider
June 7th, 2010, 06:08 AM
Sumthing like umm I dunno Goggles??

Bloothump
June 26th, 2010, 03:04 PM
I would just like, as apposed to a phone feature, a text or email feature. In real life, I would not pause in my pursuit to thwart team rockets evil plots just so I can pick up my (annoying) phone to talk with Joey about the Ratatta pyramid and why his is on top. Ridiculous. Instead, when I'm in a pokemon center or wherever, not training or battling, now I can know who has a berry for me. And it can either give a nice, soft, door-bell like chime to let me know I have mail, or be set on silent. Just, no more "urgent" phone calls every two seconds. Please.