PDA

View Full Version : B/W: New Moves in Gen5

Volroc
May 20th, 2010, 06:03 PM
well i didnt see this on the B&W forums which rather shocked me.

which new moves do you think theyll make, or new moves do you want them to make in gen5?

i personally want a false swipe thats NOT normal, that way pokemon like ghosts, and steels can get hit by it without the whole immunity/resistance to it ya know?

like a Psychic, or Ghost, or Dark type False Swipe attack ^_~ since those types seem the most likely to have a move like that, maybe even fire ;)

MistahDude
May 20th, 2010, 06:23 PM
well i didnt see this on the B&W forums which rather shocked me.

which new moves do you think theyll make, or new moves do you want them to make in gen5?

i personally want a false swipe thats NOT normal, that way pokemon like ghosts, and steels can get hit by it without the whole immunity/resistance to it ya know?

like a Psychic, or Ghost, or Dark type False Swipe attack ^_~ since those types seem the most likely to have a move like that, maybe even fire ;)

this thread already exists

Volroc
May 20th, 2010, 06:24 PM
this thread already exists

not on the first page O.o"

MistahDude
May 20th, 2010, 06:25 PM
not on the first page O.o"

yes but there are 6 pages...

Volroc
May 20th, 2010, 06:26 PM
yes but there are 6 pages...

who looks past the first 2?

anythin worth lookin at are on the first2

MistahDude
May 20th, 2010, 06:29 PM
who looks past the first 2?

anythin worth lookin at are on the first2

If you post a thread, you gotta look at all the pages so you do not break the rules by posting multiple ones.

You said, "well i didnt see this on the B&W forums which rather shocked me," which implies you have read through the entire B&W forum.

Volroc
May 20th, 2010, 06:31 PM
If you post a thread, you gotta look at all the pages so you do not break the rules by posting multiple ones.

You said, "well i didnt see this on the B&W forums which rather shocked me," which implies you have read through the entire B&W forum.

wow your just on a roll aintcha
if the thread already existed the mods wouldve melded it into another thread, they havent hav they?

MistahDude
May 20th, 2010, 06:36 PM
wow your just on a roll aintcha
if the thread already existed the mods wouldve melded it into another thread, they havent hav they?

just give it time and look for it yourself

Sylphiel
May 20th, 2010, 11:16 PM
Okay, so.

@MistahDude: if you see a thread, please just report it and move on, mini-modding is normally frowned upon here.

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=218818 <- Anyway, existing thread is here, so anybody else who looks at this, please use that thread instead. :)

(Not merging it with that since it was derailed at the start.)