• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Madman

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
If a madman came up to your door ~and forced entry (:3)~ what would be the first thing you'd do?

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Ask him if he would like to order a pizza and split it with me. Then while I am phoning to order the pizza, I would actually phone 911. \o/

But seriously I'd probably go hide in the bathtub because they don't check there when looking for valuables, assuming they are trying to rob me. :( Though if he's trying to kill me idek.

Years
I dunno... depends on where I am in the house. I do have a couple baseball bats in my room, and there are quite a few big knives in the kitchen. And we've got a dog who would spaz out and do her "psycho bark", which would probably do something to either slow or freak out the madman. We've got a lot of stuff that would make for an unconventional weapon that I wouldn't be afraid to use if my life were in danger all over the place. I might even use my empty paintball gun to pistol-whip the invader. Lots of options, and, like I said, it depends on where I am in the house.

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 21, 2015
Haha I would kick his a**, I'm not joking I will fight this madman. Seriously who does he think he is? You can break inot a nieghbors house so I can call 911 and keep it rollin, but break into my house with my possessions we have a problem.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
The first thing I'd likely do is shriek like a girl, followed by becoming paralyzed in fear, yet shaking violently at the same time.

Years
I'd jump out the nearest window, which is not really as drastic as it sounds since I live on the first floor.

The crazy man can wail and moan and do whatever he wants for a few minutes then the police can come and take him to a pleasant room with nice, soft walls.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
Years
Check if he's attractive and if he is, attempt to seduce him and while he's preoccupied runaway or call for help or something :3

Or if he's ugly I'd probably scream and go grab my cat and hide lol :(

hiphiphippo

hip hip hurray!
Years
The first thing I'd likely do is shriek like a girl, followed by becoming paralyzed in fear, yet shaking violently at the same time.

that's prolly what i'd do naturally D:

but if i could actually think consciously in that kind of situation, i'd call the cops in hiding with the doors locked...

Charliezard

A wild shroomish appeared!
Years
I'd just let him in? If he kills me, I die. If he steals from me, big deal. If he rapes me, I cry T^T (And question his taste xP)
There's not much I could do against a crazy man who probably has a weapon. Couldn't really run for the phone or anything.

Years
Panic. I wouldn't be surprised if I screamed, ran away, fainted, or tried all three at the same time. @@;;

I'd like to dream that I would proceed to beat his/her sorry butt, but I'm a small girl and I'm not very strong. Or smart, for that matter. Doing that seems stupid, as much as I'd like to try. Ah, well, a girl can dream I guess.

Ayselipera

Well if he comes through the back door the kitchen draw full of knives is right there so maybe I'd grab a knife and fight him off. If he comes through the front door then I guess I'd run away. Since the only thing around there to grab are dumb little knick knacks my mom buys.

Binary

え?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 7, 2014
I would ask him if he wants some tea..
..then jump out of the kitchen window.

Alkaide

••» I hate my homework!
Years
Binary said:
I would ask him if he wants some tea..
..then jump out of the kitchen window.

That was really funny...lol.

Anyways, I would ask him go, if he doesn't, then I would shut the door on his face, then let him do what he wants.

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
I'd ask him the following mathematical problem:

y² = x³ - 432

Then, I'd go and run through the kitchen, jump out the window then go to my neighbor's house and let him call 911.

Izanagi

Jesus Saves.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 14, 2011
If I'm in my room I grab my keyblade and lock the door. If I'm there when the door opens, run to my room.

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
Years
  • Seen Sep 25, 2020
I would try to scream, but nothing would come out. I would just sit there paralyzed in fear for a few seconds, but then I'd run for my room and hide under my house. My room has a trap door that leads to under my house xP. He would never know, especially if I covered the door up with a blanket. xP

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 23, 2024
I'd probably run up to my room and hide under my bed or in the closet.

EmeraldSerenade

babyboy
Years
Check if he's attractive and if he is, attempt to seduce him and while he's preoccupied runaway or call for help or something :3

I'm liking this idea lol.

Hm, I think I'd escape through my bedroom window and call for the cops ASAP. If I can't do that, then I think I'd probably hide in my closet Dx

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 23, 2011
generally even if its a friend its nice to have a knife handy
as bad as that sounds our city it notorious for stuff like that
hasnt happened to me yet but it doesnt mean it never will

Back