PDA

View Full Version : Easiest game you have ever played?

curiousnathan
May 22nd, 2010, 02:50 AM
Pretty straight forward, the opposite of the "Hardest game you have ever played?" thread. What was the easiest game you have ever played? Do you think it was worth your money and time?
Discuss and have fun.

blaze_the_cat
May 22nd, 2010, 03:23 AM
Bioshock 2.

I finished it the day after it was released.

Billy Mays Barbeque Sauce
May 22nd, 2010, 05:22 AM
Rocket Slime.

It was fun, but I've beat it 3 times.

RyanGT
May 22nd, 2010, 08:51 AM
Echo the Dolphin.

On Sega Genesis.

リュザキ
May 22nd, 2010, 09:23 AM
Jaws on the Xbox, swam around and ate stuff, if someone tried to mess with you. You ate them.

Tré
May 22nd, 2010, 09:40 AM
Batman Arkham Asylum...because i rushed on it..haha..

Late
May 22nd, 2010, 11:05 AM
This: http://www.tetris1d.org/tetris.php
Just try it :D

Eternal Nightmare
May 22nd, 2010, 11:18 AM
Pokemon

No but seriously Majora's mask and Minish Cap are the main two games that come in mind for being super easy.
All Sonic games are pretty much easy to me as well and Ristar was pretty eay.

Xebelleon
May 22nd, 2010, 11:20 AM
~ICO (playstation 2)
~Fable II (Xbox 360)
~Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker (Gamecube)
~Meet the Robinson's (Xbox 360)
~LEGO anything *not* BIONICLE or ROCK BAND or CREATOR or CHESS and not on handheld

A Pixy
May 22nd, 2010, 12:49 PM
Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days. I played it on Proud and it was still really easy. The final boss especially.

Akeraz
May 22nd, 2010, 01:06 PM
Gonna have to agree with Fable II.
That game is just too easy, imo.

chikorita125
May 22nd, 2010, 01:26 PM
Command and Conquer Red Alert 2 was the easiest game i have played

Neurotripsy
May 22nd, 2010, 03:59 PM
A Tamagotchi game for the DS. :laugh:

Weird
May 24th, 2010, 01:45 AM
- Pokemon Silver/Gold/Crystal (the trainers and even the gym leaders were totally underleveled)

- Donkey Kong: Jungle Climber (especially the bosses were too easy)

- Metroid Prime 3: Corruption (after playing MP 1 and 2 this game was disappointing. Enemies and bosses didn't even hit you and when the did they barely scratched your health)

Kozoi
May 24th, 2010, 02:30 AM
I think the easiest game that I have ever played has to be Fable I. You get ridiculous amounts of experience from just playing through the storyline and you don't need to grind. Spells become extremely broken early on and destroy pretty much anything that gets in your way. All you have to do is mindlessly spam potions and Enflame + Physical Shield. The money system is also broken. For example, if you buy 57 Emeralds all at once, they'll be fairly cheap because there are lots in stock. If you buy them all from the same person and then sell them back to the same person, you'll actually make a profit. (After twenty minutes of doing this, I can easily get 500,000 gold. That's half of the maximum amount that you can hold.)

Infernaped!
May 24th, 2010, 02:45 AM
Resident Evil 3: Nemesis, this also stands as one of my favorite games.

Sneeze
May 24th, 2010, 06:41 AM
Rugrats: Search for Reptar anyone? Man I loved that game as a kid but even then it was so easy, I remember completing it once in about 30 minutes and it was even really a rush.

Okami Chi
May 24th, 2010, 06:47 AM
Hmmm have to say Super Mario Galaxy. I really don't think I died. And if I did I'm 100% sure I never got a Gameover. I hope the second one is harder.

Jak
May 24th, 2010, 08:29 AM
Looking at my big stack of games, and I'm gonna say Kirby 64. There was only one level I remember being hard, and the last boss was a little tricky, but once you know the formula, it's easy. Doesn't make it any less of a game, though. It was the first one I've beaten, so I have no complaints. I'll pick it up and play any day.

Chris337
May 24th, 2010, 11:05 AM
Shadow The Hedgehog. Wasn't that great of a game, either.

Sneeze
May 24th, 2010, 01:42 PM
Shadow The Hedgehog. Wasn't that great of a game, either.

I'm actually the only person on the planet that liked that game aren't I? D:

TRIFORCE89
May 24th, 2010, 02:21 PM
LostWinds? Beautiful game, but uber easy.

The Corrupt Plague
May 24th, 2010, 02:39 PM
Super Mario Wuss. It is a joke hack of Super Mario World that is so easy that I think a 2 year old can beat it. The level design stays mostly the same, but nearly all of the pits are filled in and enemies are very rarely generated, if at all and if they are, then they are usually trapped in a makeshift cage. You also have a ton of one-ups scattered everywhere.

Zet
May 24th, 2010, 10:33 PM
Portal was pretty damn easy.

SacredMiKeY
May 25th, 2010, 04:09 AM
Mario Kart 64

extremely fun and worth the money
still to this day sometimes me and my friends play to see who the best is xD

Cherrim
May 25th, 2010, 05:22 AM
Pokémon Ranger: Shadows of Almia. :| They pulled everything challenging out of the Ranger series with this game and, just in case you get bored of it and put it down for a year, they make sure to remind you exactly what direction is north or east or west every time they mention it: "You should head east (→) to ____ Town for this mission." Is the arrow really necessary??

Also really easy were the Yu-Gi-Oh! games they used to have on GB/C. XD; The card systems were so, so broken because they couldn't fit any real card effects or anything on the game and the gameplay itself was only slightly like the actual cardgame. I don't remember details, just that it was so easy to cheat and win.

Pokémon Snap was pretty easy too, but at least it was never so easy that it detracted from the fun. u_u;;