PDA

View Full Version : Welcome!!! (In polish: Witam!!!)

Uchiha Itachi
November 7th, 2004, 04:42 AM
I'd like to say "Hi" to everyone on this forum, I think that I could learn some good english and romhacking from all of you. I live in Poland where I live and work, my english is quite poor but I think that at least some of the users here will understand me. :]

DarkRaikou
November 7th, 2004, 05:25 AM
I can understand you, that English is as good as mine ^_^.

Anyway, hi Uchiha Itachi, welcome to the forums!

Spectrum
November 7th, 2004, 06:56 AM
Hi, and, uh... witam! ^^ Hope you have a great time!

Zapchu
November 7th, 2004, 09:38 AM
I'd like to say "Hi" to everyone on this forum, I think that I could learn some good english and romhacking from all of you. I live in Poland where I live and work, my english is quite poor but I think that at least some of the users here will understand me. :]

Welcome to the boards Uchiha Itachi. I live in the United States, but I think your English is good. ^_^ I bet you watch Naruto as well. Hopefully I'll see you around the boards.

Tzuri17
November 7th, 2004, 09:45 AM
Hey welcome to PC! nice to meet you (:

Kelsey
November 7th, 2004, 10:05 AM
Hiya UI!!! I understood every word you said, you have very good english. ^_~ Welcome to PC, I hope you enjoy yourself here and make tons of new friends!! =D
*gives UI some bacon*

~Kelsey

Brittany
November 7th, 2004, 10:29 AM
Welcome to PC!
I think you're English is great. I hope you have a nice time here with us!

Jirachi Master
November 7th, 2004, 04:04 PM
Hey, hope you enjoy it here! :)

Miya902
November 7th, 2004, 04:09 PM
Hey welcome to PC, I think you English is great, I can understand you perfectly. Anyways I hope you have lots of fun here, I know I am. n_n

Shikon no Tama
November 7th, 2004, 04:10 PM
I'm polish too! If you want we can be friends! And your english is fine. Have fun here at PC, follow the rules and be active! ^_^

Emperor ServingSpoon
November 8th, 2004, 01:30 AM
Welcome! Your english is perfectly understandable. There's probably people with english as their first language who speak/type it worse than you.

Uchiha Itachi
November 8th, 2004, 03:08 AM
Geee.... Thx:] It was a really big suprise for me that so much people said "Hi" to me. :)
I think that this is not the topic to post this problem but why can't I post at the RomHacking forum? It says that I have to do something with my account...

Zapchu
November 8th, 2004, 03:28 AM
Geee.... Thx:] It was a really big suprise for me that so much people said "Hi" to me. :)
I think that this is not the topic to post this problem but why can't I post at the RomHacking forum? It says that I have to do something with my account...

You need to verify your account, did you do that yet? If you did not get verification email, please PM me and I can give you details.

Emperor ServingSpoon
November 8th, 2004, 03:29 AM
You should have received an e-mail at the email address you provided. Click on the link in it, and you should be fine.

Ninja Retsu
November 8th, 2004, 03:31 AM
Hello. Welcome to PC. My name's Blue Jasmine. Nice to meet you. Your English isn't bad. I can understand you. Plus,I'm really glad to see Naruto fan like you becuase I'm Naruto big fan. Anyway. Have a good time.

Jolty-kun
March 4th, 2005, 08:27 AM
Hey ____!!, welcome to PC, follow the rules, have fun, dont spam, and have a good time ^^;, btw, if you need help, PM me, Jolty! xD, once again, have a cool time!

And vote Jolty for president!!

Btw, your english is just as good as normal, i dont see any problem ^^

C.O.H
March 4th, 2005, 08:32 AM
Hi! Welcome to PC, have fun, post loads and don't spam ^^

~Dragonair~
March 4th, 2005, 08:33 AM
Don't revive threads that are older then one month *reports*

PsiUmbreon
March 4th, 2005, 09:14 AM
Hi, welcome to PC. I'd say most of us here are from English-speaking countries, and I didn't have any problems reading your English. So that's a good sign. Yeah, hope you have fun here and stuff.

Shining Mew
March 4th, 2005, 12:30 PM
Youre English is perfectly fine xD Im Polish too actually ^^ 50% :O

Welcome to PC tho :P Hope you have a lot of fun here!!!Just read the rules and start posting!

-SM