PDA

View Full Version : BlazBlue Series

MuRd3riNGQu33nX
May 22nd, 2010, 06:21 PM
Anyone here into BlazBlue? This is one of the most interesting fighters I have every played, very interesting storyline, cool characters, and intense gameplay. I play on the PS3, I hope to be a competitive player once I get a little better. Anyone else into this?

Eternal Nightmare
May 24th, 2010, 12:56 PM
Omg I love BlazBlue. I haven't played it per say but I have watched people play it and I was really impressed. The characters, the stage, the music, everything is fabulous.

Zet
May 24th, 2010, 10:36 PM
You mean there is more than just the one game?!

I have yet to buy the game, it seems pretty hyped up and people are saying good things, so I'm hoping it's going to be as good as The World Ends With You.

Arcanine
May 25th, 2010, 10:52 AM
You mean there is more than just the one game?!

I have yet to buy the game, it seems pretty hyped up and people are saying good things, so I'm hoping it's going to be as good as The World Ends With You.
There's Calamity Trigger for the PS3/360, and then there's a "Calamity Trigger Portable" on the PSP, I don't know if it's the same or not. An then there's Continuum Shift coming out in a few months.

Anyway. I like the game (the only one I've played... the one for the PS3/360), it's fun, not too hard, and so on. I just wish I could get into it more where I could beat the game before the next one comes out.

Aether
May 25th, 2010, 05:37 PM
Can't wait for Continuum Shift to come out... Even though I didn't put much work into Calamity Trigger. CS will be cheaper too.

Shanghai Alice
June 12th, 2010, 01:56 PM
I'm not too into fighting games (A fighting game was always, for me, Soul Calibur), but I'm hooked on this game. It's great.

The depth of it reminds me of Scarlet Weather Rhapsody, while the story is remarkably well done for a game of this genre.

My favorite characters would be Litchi and Noel (I'm a nublet, and I like them because they're like Talim and Xianghua from Soul Calibur).