View Full Version : The Lion is here.

May 24th, 2010, 6:13 PM
Hey everyone my name is Leo happy to finally join this forums. I'm 19 and still playing pokemon I been there when the games came out for the GC and then for GBA and now once again for the DS. I got hooked on pokemon again when Soul Silver and Heart Gold came out. Playing them again brings back old memories on the GC.

Alittle about me I like playing Soccer "ready for the world cup" as well as Football. Music all kinds can't just pick one.

I look forward to chatting and becoming friends with everyone. As well as sharing my passion for pokemon with you guys.

May 24th, 2010, 6:16 PM
Hello, Leo!
Welcome to the forums and I hope you enjoy your awesome stay here! (hopefully, for a long time!)

May 24th, 2010, 6:21 PM
ohai thar welcome to PC forums :3

May 24th, 2010, 6:24 PM
Hi Leo! I'm new here, too. :)

May 24th, 2010, 11:17 PM
Welcome to the forums, Leo.

You are right, playing the games after a long time makes you reminded of olden days.

So, GL for your soccer world cup.

Enjoy posting...

May 25th, 2010, 8:13 AM
Welcome Leo,

I also enjoy football. Where are you from?

May 25th, 2010, 10:20 PM
Welcome Leo,

I also enjoy football. Where are you from?
Texas. Thanks for the warm welcome guys.

May 26th, 2010, 6:01 AM
hello leo! Have fun! I haven't tried HGSS, but from what I cam hearing, it's fairly a great game. Hopes high for GEN V! Anyway, enjoy your stay here! Hope we can be good friends!

PS: When I saw your thread title, "The Lion is here" the first thing that came to my mind is Squall from FF VIII and Dissidia. :)

May 26th, 2010, 6:04 PM
Hey the lion. I'm the cheese. Nice to meet ya