PDA

View Full Version : new...ish

bz5566
May 24th, 2010, 11:05 PM
hey i'm Bz. I used to be a member here but i got really busy (and forgot my password) but i'm back again. I really didn't do much earlier, but i hope to change that and meet some new people

Alkaide
May 24th, 2010, 11:09 PM
Welcome to the forums, bz5566.

This was the case with me too~

Anyways, members with alternate accounts cannot make a thread here, not sure.

Enjoy posting with your new account.

Oh, you just ask a mod to close this if it's not legal.

bz5566
May 24th, 2010, 11:15 PM
Welcome to the forums, bz5566.

This was the case with me too~

Anyways, members with alternate accounts cannot make a thread here, not sure.

Enjoy posting with your new account.

oh, my bad then haha
and thanks

Hiidoran
May 24th, 2010, 11:35 PM
Alkaide, you could just report things like this and move on... there's really no need to post (again) to mention what his next steps should be. Everyone is perfectly capable of reading the rules for themselves, and if they don't, they sadly pay the consequences.

...but, an IP search shows no other accounts associated to your connection, bz5566. Besides, as long as you've been gone for over thirty days, you're entitled to a reintroduction here in NU/W - even if you're returning using a new account. Just mention that you've been here before, and possibly mention your old username if you can remember. The only time it's actually against the rules to post here with a new account is if you're pretending to be a new member. That's what we define as sock-puppeting.

Sorry for the long post, but I wanted to clear all that up for all that stumbled upon this thread. XD I hate making examples out of certain situations, but sometimes I have to seize the opportunity.

Welcome back, bz5566. Lovin' the FLCL signature. :D

loliwin
May 24th, 2010, 11:58 PM
Hello! XD

Love your avatar, and hope you have a better time here ! ;)

• » ∂єяσzισ « •
May 25th, 2010, 02:04 AM
..but, an IP search shows
I knew that mods can take a look at IPs but an IP SEARCH?? Whoa, that's awesome! It makes things really convenient, doesn't it? Anyways, I'll just do what I'm actually here for:

Hello, bz. Welcome (back!) to the Pokecommunity forums, mate. You'll have tons of fun here and I'm sure of it. Just take a look at the rules and FAQ and you'll be fine. And doubts/question can be directed towards Hiidoran. I'm sure he'll gladly clarify your doubts. ;3

Poor Hiidoran. He's got such a lot of work to do. xD;