PDA

View Full Version : Worst. Episode. Ever.

Jason
September 7th, 2003, 11:26 PM
What is youir Worst Episode Ever in POokemon?

For me is all usuless Johto fillers.>XD

Amphie
September 7th, 2003, 11:32 PM
For me the worst is about that Gligar-man. It was soooo...uhhh..... that guy was annoying.

Kenta
September 7th, 2003, 11:57 PM
For me the worst is about that Gligar-man. It was soooo...uhhh..... that guy was annoying.

I agree!

Super Gligar-Man? Very annoying

Jason
September 8th, 2003, 12:10 AM
I agree!

Super Gligar-Man? Very annoyingI agree with that, I hate fillers like that.

Hazuki-san
September 8th, 2003, 05:04 AM
I hate the one "I politoed you so". That girl Tammi was such a spoiled brat. Later I don't like "A crowning achievment" man it was so boring

Haruka
September 8th, 2003, 01:09 PM
The Episode that Suzie breaks Brock's Heart... That was soo mean!

Amphie
September 8th, 2003, 01:13 PM
The Episode that Suzie breaks Brock's Heart... That was soo mean!

Yeah. I agree with you. Brock was a perfect guy for her, and he was so nice for her. But she liked that guy with Ninetales more. Bad!Bad Susie! :mad:

Junichi
September 8th, 2003, 02:44 PM
I dont like that ep either. Suzie was a ***** for dumping brock like that.

Frostweaver
September 8th, 2003, 02:51 PM
Mountain Time... worst out of the fillers. As if fillers aren't bad enough...

Gr8Person62
September 9th, 2003, 02:41 AM
Can't remember the name... but it was the one where Ash turned into a Pikachu at the end of the episode. The whole episode was useless, and that spell crap was just.... dumb.. It's not a pokemon theme.. it's Harry Potter (Or as I call him "Hairy Pothead")

Red Storm
September 10th, 2003, 10:14 AM
Its too many to list for me and its all in johto series. Way too many useless filler episodes.

Haruka
September 10th, 2003, 12:38 PM
Can't remember the name... but it was the one where Ash turned into a Pikachu at the end of the episode. The whole episode was useless, and that spell crap was just.... dumb.. It's not a pokemon theme.. it's Harry Potter (Or as I call him "Hairy Pothead")
Don't call him Hairy Pothead... Gr8person62... ignorance...

Amphie
September 10th, 2003, 09:23 PM

It is "Focus Pokemon" or something like that. My friend loves this episode.

Iveechan
September 10th, 2003, 10:54 PM
The Johto filler that stand out in my mind is "Hit and a Miss"... Hitmonchan was only in it for a second, the episode focused on the more visually displeasing Hitmonlee and Hitmontop! And of course the new Johto Pokemon won the fight! Argh!

RocketShadow
September 11th, 2003, 11:15 AM
I also hate most of the fillers but as I am weird I do like some of the fillers.

But my favorite episode has to be the one with the Igglybuff twins...errrggg I hate it.

Pointless
October 17th, 2003, 02:30 PM
Well, I liked all the episodes except for the one that the other team roket members. (I prefer Jessi and James, I love those guys) -_-

orange*berry
October 17th, 2003, 04:10 PM
I have to agree on everyone else with those boring fillers. n.n()

Rift
October 17th, 2003, 08:06 PM
*starts smashing the fillers with a sledge hammer* i think the Hocus Pokemon episode shoulda had Ash be a Pokemon for a few episodes and have a special event where they try to turn him back human, that woulda been better than having Pika Ash for 12 seconds!

Kayleigh
October 17th, 2003, 08:11 PM
Oooh, I didn't like that episode with the Igglybuff twins and the singer 'Britney'. I just didn't like her song at all. =_= It sounded.. *shakes her head*

But I did notice that when they were dancing to music at the first it played some background music from the first Japanese opening. That surprised me a bit...

And I'm just certain that the episode's called 'Same Old Song And Dance'. That name is just stuck in my head. >_<

Anyways, no Pokmon episode is really bad in my opinion, even filler episodes. =D But I'm a huge fan so I don't mind them that much.

orange*berry
October 17th, 2003, 09:12 PM
Actually, the dubbed version of that epsiode was done fairly well for... well... dub standards. The songs 'Pikapika MassaiCHU', 'Natsuyatsumi Fan Kurabu' and Takeshi no Paradaisu' were kept with only altered lyrics. I think everyone hates this epsiode for some reason beyond my knowledge. n.n()

CyberRaichu
October 17th, 2003, 10:10 PM
The one with the littlle Natu fortune teller I HATE that episode with the passion of a thousand angry houndour

PKMN_grl
October 19th, 2003, 05:29 PM
Any episode that has AAML hintings or so called hintings.

squirtle_girl
October 19th, 2003, 05:47 PM
Um... there were many boring eps. that I didn't like, like all those useless Jhoto eps. you guys call fillers.

Skitty16
October 20th, 2003, 07:29 AM
Gligar-Man was disturbing....Very disturbing

But i didnt like Bye Bye Butterfree either

Psyduck
October 21st, 2003, 06:33 PM
*starts smashing the fillers with a sledge hammer* i think the Hocus Pokemon episode shoulda had Ash be a Pokemon for a few episodes and have a special event where they try to turn him back human, that woulda been better than having Pika Ash for 12 seconds!

I was dissapointed too when Ash so abruptly turned back into a human. I was looking forward to Pika Ash for at least an episode. The animaters could of gone in many directions if only for one or two epiodes. I mean, think how fun that would be for team rocket to steal Pika Ash instead of pikachu. I would of liked to see Ash battle someone else, while being a pikachu, that would of been fun too. A pikachu throwing pokeballs and battling against another trainer, and then maybe on one of ashes spur of the moment ideas, that when it looks like he is going to loose the battle, he choses Pika Ash and battles himself. That would of been awesome.

Any one who thinks this episode is stupid cuz Ash becomes a pikachu, please think again. The pokemon world is a place where you can be engulfed in fire, electricity, etc. which Ash has had happened to him numerous times without really getting injuried. Now, really it is that far fetched that Ash becomes a Pikachu, stranger things have happened. Like his out of body expirence when he went cruising through the sky with Pikachu as a ghost with other ghost pokemon, or how about when Sabrina, made him one of her tiny toys. The characters size can be changed, as proven in that episode, so Ash shrinking down to pikachu's size isn't so surprising and it just was taken to the next step by making Ash a pikachu. Not to mention that mysterous pokemon have always caused strange things to happen, so taking ingredients from pokemon could unlock or cause magical things to happen.

I don't know about any of you, but I wouldn't mind being a pikachu forever, if that was the price to be a real part of the pokemon world. To loosely quote ash, I'm a pikachu, thats AWESOME. of course, I wouldn't mind being a Psyduck either

Rift
October 21st, 2003, 07:34 PM
cool! someone agrees! i was disapointed cause the commercial gave a pic of Pika Ash, and the one with Entei, Entei was only in the episode for 3 minutes! it was one of the more boring episodes if you ask me!

Psyduck
October 22nd, 2003, 01:06 PM
Off course, I would of settled for at least a phone call. It would of been worth ash being a pikachu, if he atleast could of called, prof oak and his mom, so they could see him as a pika ash. I am said the animaters didn't run with pika ash longer.

Sayuri no Hoshi
October 22nd, 2003, 04:45 PM
Wow...the worst episode I've ever seen from Pokmon has to be "The Path to the Pokmon League". It's an Indigo ep, but it was horrible. It almost made me stop watching the show altogether. That A.J. and his *really* bad southern accent drove me crazy.

Frostweaver
October 22nd, 2003, 05:44 PM
Wow...the worst episode I've ever seen from Pokmon has to be "The Path to the Pokmon League". It's an Indigo ep, but it was horrible. It almost made me stop watching the show altogether. That A.J. and his *really* bad southern accent drove me crazy.

here's the solution to solve the problem: watch in japanese...

worst episode include
-Mountain Time (boring-est out of the boring fillers)
-Pokemon Advance episodes (english wise, until a new dub for you know who)
-probably more but can't remember them... i'll add later

Dragon Man
October 25th, 2003, 12:10 PM
I don't know. I like most of the episodes but I can't say that I like them all. I don't like the one with the Igglybuff twins. I didn't really like the Politoed episode either.

User
October 30th, 2003, 02:21 PM
Hey that twin igglybuff episode was one of the best! What do you think was wrong with it? You had Brock singing and Jesse fantasising about being in a movie with the iggbuff and bringing out a cd and a movie. And that bit where Jigglypuff got really jealous of the Igglypuff and started stomping on their headbands was *so cute*.
A lot of the Master Quest were really bad though and have me convinced they were written by somone else, the dumb ones about learning about life and stuff. That one where cyndaquil evolved is the worst episode ever for me. All the ones with larvaetar (I've see) were pretty terrible as well.