PDA

View Full Version : Death Jade

ReploidZero798
November 7th, 2004, 04:26 PM
This is a Rp set in a dark age of the Samurai culture. A dark leader has recently found the famed Death Jade which has the power to give its owner anything he wishes-within limits-. He has remade the world to be one he always wished for as a child. A land of monsters, warriors and magic, and some romance I guess....You are one of the warriors in this new world and along with a team of warriors, you strive to change the world back to its original state.
Heres what you need:
Name:
Race:*Elf, Human, hybrid, creature, etc....*
Job: Pretty much any job from the Final Fantasy Tactics games.
Weapons: *limit three*
Description:
Personality:*optional*
BTW, for the jobs, you can have skills from up to two. EX: Samurai with Black Magic.....

My form is as follows:
Name: Raven
Race: An Elf/ Dragon Hybrid
Job: Archer with White Magic
Weapons: Bow and Arrows, Staff, Battle Rapier
Description: A girl with dragon blood. This blood gives her noticeable features. She has a set of black wings on her back, and the keen eyesight of a dragon. Her elven blood gives her an elongated life and much beauty. She is a beautiful archeress with the power to heal. Her hair is long and silver with blonde streaks.
Personality: To be Revealed in the story

FireEmporer
November 7th, 2004, 05:16 PM
Name:Ari
Race: Human/ Demon
Job: Thief/ Solider
Weapons: Dagger, Sword, Bow
Description: Ari Has Blue Spiky Hair And Grey Eyes
Personality:Ari Is Quiet But Can Be Loud And Hyper. He Is Brave But Gets Scared At Times. He Would Fight To The End if Needed.He Has demonic Magic

ReploidZero798
November 7th, 2004, 05:19 PM
Cool my first member.......I just need about two more peopl tojoin so we can start.....Maybe even just one more person

Burne Starcofski
November 7th, 2004, 06:35 PM
This looks fun...

Name: Burne
Race: 3/4 Dragon, 1/4 Human
Job: Ninja & Sniper abillities
Weapons: Composite Longbow, Great Katana, Piercing Arrows
Description: The Longbow's strapped to his back, the Katana hilts at his side, and the Arrows stored in sets of 30 all inside his long Black Cloak. With Silver scales, Wings, and a tail. 3 Talons, 5 fingered claws, and a Dragon's head mounted on a short neck.

ReploidZero798
November 7th, 2004, 08:25 PM
Cool....we can start if you both want to....or we can wait for one more person! Your choice!

FireEmporer
November 8th, 2004, 11:58 AM
I Say We Start! We Can Let People Join After We Start, Can't We? Like Late Comers!

ReploidZero798
November 8th, 2004, 03:58 PM
Sure, as long as one of you starts us off XD

FireEmporer
November 8th, 2004, 03:59 PM
OOc: I'll Start Me Off. Where Does It Take Place?

ReploidZero798
November 8th, 2004, 04:14 PM
we start off in Tokyo just as we are meeting, the world changes to his liking.....XD

Burne Starcofski
November 8th, 2004, 04:27 PM
(Allright, with only three of us, there will be little conflict!)

*A beam of light shot out from the top of the Pagoda, spilling into the sky, sending out ripples of pulsing energy abroard the dark, stormy skies. These pulses, upon contact with striking Lightning bolts, changed their piercing yellow glow into a vibrant blue shine. Down inside the Pagoda, a man holds a Gem towards the sky, the source of the beam. Surrounding him are a few people, one appears to be a warrior of some sort, and the others appear to be Imperial Advisors...*
*The warrior raises his weapon, aiming at the one who holds the gem.*
"You fool! You'll doom us all!"
*The one holding the gem looks down at him...*
"HA! But it is YOU who is the fool! YOU SHALL BOW BEFORE MY POWER!!!"
*After saying this, a Maniacal laugh leads into the explosion of light, consuming the building, expanding to smother the city...*

ReploidZero798
November 8th, 2004, 04:40 PM
Ari and I were just enjoying a drink when all of a sudden, a lightning strom started. It seemed fixated at one point though.*There's evil afoot* I thought.
I unsheated my sword and awaited Ari to do the same. I shook a bit of hair away from my eeys and took flight, preparing for battle. I noticed a ninja hiding somewhere and thought he had something to do with it.I prepared my bows and shot, binding him to the tree he was in :badsmile:

FireEmporer
November 8th, 2004, 04:45 PM
Ari's Eyes Lit Up "What The-!" he Said Pulling Out His Sword And Cursing "What is That?!" Standing Up.
"Maybe I Could Rob Some People...No That Wouldn't Be Right" Ari Thought.

ReploidZero798
November 8th, 2004, 04:49 PM
I heard what Ari was saying and replied," You steal and you wind up like the ninja in the tree. I may be a girl, but I can still kick your butt!!!! Now let's go see what he knows!" I flew off, not even remembering he couldn't do the same....

FireEmporer
November 8th, 2004, 04:53 PM
Ari Jumped Into The Tree. "Luckly I Have Demon in Me!" He Sighed Relieved "What Do You Kn ow About What Happened?" He Said Poking The Ninja. "TELL ME OR I'M GONNA HAVE TO GO BAD COP ON YOUR SORRY BUTT!"

ReploidZero798
November 8th, 2004, 04:57 PM
I shot an arrow at Ari, just to scare him. Sometimes his jokes were too.....out there...
I said to the ninja dude," Forgive him! He's a bit slow. I won;t hassle you, but if you don't answerw all of my questions, Ill be forced to use force. Now, tell me, what do you know?

FireEmporer
November 8th, 2004, 05:01 PM
Ari Fell Out Of Da Tree "Nice...! You Are Sooo KiND!" hE jUMPED bACK iN THE tREE aND hELD hIS kNIFE tO tHE nINJA'S Throat.

Legendary_Pokegirl
November 8th, 2004, 05:20 PM
OCC- May I please join? ^^

Name: Lilac
Race: Human
Job: Archer
Weapons: Two throwing knives, and sword, and a bow and arrow
Description: Lilac has waist length brown and, and brown eyes. She wears brown leather pants, and vest. She also wears a purple bandana on her head, and and about 5 purple braclets on each wrist. With her, she carries a small black backpack filled with her life time savings, and anything else she needs.
Personality: Lilac is a very kind and caring person, but can get irratated quite easily. When she gets mad, you might not wanna just leave it and hope she gets over it, because chances are she might not talk to you for a while! Lilac is also very strict, and independent, although she enjoys the company of others. She is also very playful, and is also willing to take a break and have some fun.

ReploidZero798
November 8th, 2004, 05:46 PM
Sure you can join, but by job it means things like White MAge, Black Mage, Dancer-no, the nece kind XD- samurai, things like that.....You can have one job, and skills from another as well.....By the weapons you have mentioned it could be a ninja or samurai with archery skills. :D

pokefan007
November 8th, 2004, 06:36 PM
Can I join? I don't have any idea about Final Fantasy so you'll have to fill me in, if you have to PM me.....

Name: Jett Drago (it means Black dragon)
Race: 1/2 Black dragon with fire and ice abilities and 1/4 Human and 1/4 elf
Job: ex-swordsman with some black magic
Weapons: a black staff with orb at the top, a katana (spelling) with magical abilities, and a black magic book
Description: a deep, dark black dragon with elven ears and human limbs (arms and legs) but I have dragon feet that are much like a birds
Personality: See if you can guess....

IC: *Jett was flying overhead when the evil magic was happening*
he thought, what is going on here? something or someone is messing with the wrong kind of magic... but who?

ReploidZero798
November 8th, 2004, 06:38 PM
That's actually a great opener Pokefan! It actually has nothing to do with FInal Fantasy it's just the jobs that are final fantasy like....great job to the both of you....hope you stay active in the RP :D

pokefan007
November 8th, 2004, 06:45 PM
OOC: Thank you and I will!!

IC:I'm going to go check it out... Maybe I can stop it before it goes too far...
*he sees someone in a tree, apparantly stuck there from an arrow and decides to go help the poor guy*
he mutters to himself, Honestly, can't these humans ever get themselves out of trees.. Just like cats..
*he rolls his eyes as he lands, noticing the two others not too far away*
Hey, why don't you two help the guy? Huh?
*he notices the bow*
Oh, are you two the ones who stuck him up there? Honestly, Humans are the only species I know that will intensionally hurt their own.. God...
*shakes his head*
Sometimes I just can't believe them...

Electric Hero
November 8th, 2004, 07:22 PM
can I join?

Name: Max Hunter
Race: Human/Elf
Job: Knight
Weapons: Sword and Shield, Bow and arrows , he has electric powers
Description: blue eyes, black hair with anime hairstyle, black clothes with gloves

ReploidZero798
November 8th, 2004, 07:32 PM
OOC: Course you can join MAx.....yiou're a greart RPer and I can;t wait to see what you do here!XD
IC: " As a matter of fact," I said, looking at this new friend/foe," yes. I put him up there. Only for the reason that he may have something to do with what's going on....." I readid another bow and aimed it at this new person." Give me one good reason why I shouldn't shoot at you.....Don't take me to lightly. I'm a great shot and I can even kill a dragon with one shot. So answer me....." This is one of few times the dragon in me shows, when I'm near another dragon hybrid.

Electric Hero
November 8th, 2004, 07:41 PM
ooc: thanks

ic: When I felt the black magic air gaining speed through Tokyo, I decided to walk around to investigate. Then I saw an archeress and another guy on a tree and a strange guy that was half dragon or something like that, I saw that the archeress and the "tree guy" were attacking a ninja that was like knocked out, I took out my bow and an arrow and aimed at the two of them, but then I felt another presence where I was.... an enemy! a ninja to be exact , when he knew that I was looking at him he jumped out the forest and ran through the open field "loser" I said as I aimed at the running ninja and I shooted at him. The arrow harmed below his shoulder and he fell , and I started to walk over to him to ask him who sent him and stuff like that.

ooc: sorry if it is not a good start

ReploidZero798
November 8th, 2004, 07:52 PM
Not your best start but it's not bad..........XD
IC:" What was that?" i asked Ari. He didn't seem to know." Stay here and keep watch over these two. I'm going to go check it out."
I knew something was going on, but I didn't want to be caught so I flew over. I saw enough to know something was wrong. Someone had just shot a ninja, now I didn't know why, but I didn't really care. I have a weird personality. I got ready, took aim, and shot at the both of them.

Electric Hero
November 8th, 2004, 08:00 PM
I saw an arrows coming from the sky and killed the ninja I just shot, I looked above and saw the archeress I just saw, "well ....... what can I do now? nothing. Why all that balck magic appeared just like that?" I said , sitting on the ground starting to think.

ooc: I think that I'm starting this thread bad

ReploidZero798
November 8th, 2004, 08:03 PM
This last post is a bit confusing, but you're doing good....just explain it a bit more.......XD

Electric Hero
November 8th, 2004, 08:05 PM
ooc: I just stood there as an idiot

ReploidZero798
November 8th, 2004, 08:15 PM
OOC: Okay XD

IC: My arrows missed, but on purpose. I never aimed to hit them so much as to let them know I was there. Now that they knew, it was time for the real show. My dragon blood gave me certain abilities, my next set of bows was charged with electricity and they never missed. :D

Electric Hero
November 8th, 2004, 08:17 PM
ooc: are you trying to bomb the field with electric arrows?

ReploidZero798
November 8th, 2004, 08:18 PM
OOC: Yea.....why? I love lightning arrows........hehehe...run while you can

Electric Hero
November 8th, 2004, 08:21 PM
ooc: why do you say that? you know that I never run from the battle. I command you! SHOOT!!!!!!!

ReploidZero798
November 8th, 2004, 08:27 PM
OOC: where do you get the right to command me? K-Mart? Are they still selling it? o_0
BTW< vote for the MotM thing. Run! Run as far as your legs can take youz!

Electric Hero
November 8th, 2004, 08:29 PM
ooc: yea , K-mart , I command you , I will run when you shoot your damm arrows

ReploidZero798
November 8th, 2004, 08:42 PM
OOC: Back on topic

IC: My arrows hit the field sending surges of electricity all throught the field. It wasn't a big surge, but strong enough to knock them out. After they were knocked out and the lightning calmed, I swooped in and picked them up. I headed back to the tree were Ari was.

Electric Hero
November 8th, 2004, 08:51 PM
I just covered my body from the arrows, the lightning half of the arrows gave me strenght , I tried to find the archeress but I didn't, then I looked at the ninja I shot and he was dead about the arrows and the lightning attacks, "crap, that ..... archeress" I said

ReploidZero798
November 8th, 2004, 09:17 PM
The ninja was apparently gone, but the other one was as fine as ever if not better. It seems lightning is a friend of his.
I flew down to him and decided hand to hand combat and I grabbed my battle rapier. :D

Electric Hero
November 8th, 2004, 09:20 PM
ooc: and you're talking to?

ReploidZero798
November 8th, 2004, 09:30 PM
OOC: I flew down, and I'm about to attack you in hand to hand combat so break out with the sword! :D

Electric Hero
November 8th, 2004, 09:34 PM
ooc: my pleasure. And again, you want to know who is the best in swordmanship

ic: I saw the archeress ready to battle, and I unsheated my sword and took out my shield too, "I'm ready whenever you want!" I said ready to battle

ReploidZero798
November 8th, 2004, 09:41 PM
OOC: Dude, I kicked your glutious maximus in the LotR thread, and I'll do the same here!

IC: He got out his sword and shield, and I got out my sword. I awaited him to make the first move, eager to see his style. I stepped forth, just making a few jabs to see how quick he was. He' s okay, but nothing I can't beat. I decided to make the first real jab. He dodged it easily and I decided to let him try now.....

Electric Hero
November 8th, 2004, 09:46 PM
ooc: you did never beat me in the LOTR rp

ic: I started to spin my sword , each time one lap was completed , the sound of the sword cutting the air was louder , I was keeping an eye on her, and on my sword. After the sound was very loud , I made a fast but really strong swing against her, I just wanted to harm her, not kill her.

ReploidZero798
November 8th, 2004, 10:01 PM
OOC: Dude.....I so beat you. We went on for like two pages just on our fight cause you always found ways of weaseling out of defeat. This time I get to win though cause it's my RP and my rules! :D

He seemed very eager to hurt me a bit, and I decided to let him think he was winning. I let him hit me about once or twice, never letting the heavy hits through...I think he started to catch on though, because soon, his strikes were more precise and more defensive. His style change in a way that made it obvious he wanted to be the one attacked. I had no problem with this. However, I decided to kick things up a notch and used my white magic to give myself a Holy Sword! I took flight, just barely hovering off the ground and took small strikes first, each time increasing the power behind each hit. He was able to defend against the first few, but only due to his shield. I expected this much, and with one swipe, his shield was no more.

Composer of Requiems
November 9th, 2004, 06:34 AM
Is it too late to join?
Name: Nic. W.
Race: Human... well, apparently so.
Job: Uh... is there anything like "Cleric" in FFT?
Weapons: Spiked Gauntlets, Scythe, Staff
Description: A foreign scholar who learnt to fight in order to survive the rough life of the institution, especially during lunch. He likes large weapons and using his fists, as compared to most Japanese weapons. The scythe and staff are both made with metal shafts to make them tougher; the scythe has a sharp ceramic blade (easier to clean) while the staff is tipped with a large shard. The shaft of the scythe is straight and telescopic- for easier transportation, it can be slotted together and turned to fit into a pocket. The gauntlet is just a glove with metal pieces on for protection, and a pyramidal spike at the knuckles.
The staff can be used to do defencive magic meant to get him closer to the target, and also functions well for jabbing people. The gauntlets are rather large but lightweight. They have multiple purposes, to punch people, and to ward off blows. Nic wears the gauntlets, has the staff at his waist and keeps the scythe in his pocket. He wears thick glasses and a simple grey coat, with white shirt/long pants underneath. On his feet, he has thick leather boots, meant for long distance running and kicking people between the legs. Has a simple helmet disguised as hair. Nic shaved almost bald under the metal helmet, which is covered with thick black hair.
Personality: Quiet and reserved. Usually appears to be sleeping, but is often observing his surroundings.

ReploidZero798
November 9th, 2004, 07:24 AM
Sure you can join......By cleric is that like priest or white mage? What are its powers?

FireEmporer
November 9th, 2004, 02:14 PM
Ari Popped Behind His Friend "Whats up? Why Are You Fighting? Can I Rob Some People? Please????" He Said Making The Puppy Dog Face. " i Know! I'll Help You Beat This Guy up!"

ReploidZero798
November 9th, 2004, 03:35 PM
I slapped Ari away.....I didn't like being interfered while ffighting!
I kept up my assault on the mystery fighter hoping he'd leave :D

FireEmporer
November 9th, 2004, 03:38 PM
"Meanie! Oh And By The Way, TORNADO KICK!" Ari Said Kicking In Mid Air And Creating A Tornado "Take That Mystery Fighter Dude!"

Electric Hero
November 9th, 2004, 04:05 PM
I stopped my FIRST attack before the blade touched the girl, then I jumped back some yards and waited for her to make an attack. Then the tree guy made a tornado against me but I evaded it, even with the strong winds then I saw the archeress trying to attack me, but I blocked the first attacks with my shield, then I saw a strong attack, but I smashed her sword with mine, we were pushed back a little , cause of the big crash of the two swords.

ooc: sorry to disappoint you, but we got a draw in LOTR

ReploidZero798
November 9th, 2004, 04:14 PM
OOC: I beat you and you know it.....stop denying it.....
IC: we continued our fight, ignoring Ari's stupid move, but soon....we stopped. It seemed the strange magic was finally taking a greater effect. I blinked one instant....then everything changed the next

Electric Hero
November 9th, 2004, 04:19 PM
ooc: so sorry, but look at the rp, and you will se that it was a draw since you threw at me a "big fish" and you admited we got equal the damage and then you declared that the battle was a draw

ReploidZero798
November 9th, 2004, 04:21 PM
OOC: The only reson I did that was because I kept coming up with ways of winning and for some strange reason, you wouldn't accept defeat. We had abattle going over two pages in less than two hours, and you wouldn't accept the fact that I won. I ended it in a draw because I didn't want the thread to be stickied and have all we had done be a stupid sparring session.
WHAT FISH?!

Legendary_Pokegirl
November 9th, 2004, 04:23 PM
Lilac sat down against a rock, and put down her backback beside her. She had been walking miles without a break, and now she was fed up. She had to have a break. Lilac sighed, and let a tear drop from her eye. She was very frustrated, and couldnt find food or water anywhere. She could go look for it, but she didnt have the strength to move.
What have I gotten myself into! Lilac thought. Why did I have to be so foolish!Though, quite a distance away from there, Lilac could sense that something was going on...

Electric Hero
November 9th, 2004, 04:31 PM
ooc: ........ you're wrong but ..... anyway, we can and we will continue this rp, and we will forget that situation in LOTR rp, ok?

ic: for some reason we stopped battling, the strange magic was taking a greater effect , I blinked , then I saw ht e enviroment changed , there was no forest, everything was destroyed, where we were , now it was an incredible open field with almost no grass , I turned around to see the now destroyed enviroment, and I saw a big rock and someone was resting on it, but I continued looking around, a little worried.

ReploidZero798
November 9th, 2004, 04:33 PM
The mystery fighter left and I was now sure that neither him nor the ninja in the tree had anything to do with this. I saw someone on the rocks and decided to go to her instead of the weird dude.
" Hello," I said

FireEmporer
November 9th, 2004, 04:34 PM
Ari Stoped And Looked Around.The Change Was Somewhat Disturbing. He Could Smell Evil Magic. " Holy-! What is That?" This Was Becoming Too Strange

Electric Hero
November 9th, 2004, 04:37 PM
ooc: I never left, so can you do me a favor? edit that pasrt of your post, please

FireEmporer
November 9th, 2004, 04:41 PM
Ari Tagged Along To The Person On the Rocks "Hello! I'm Ari! I'm Part Fox Demon, Part Wolf Demon, Part Wind Demon, Part Shadow Demon, And Part Human!" He Smiled

Electric Hero
November 9th, 2004, 04:44 PM
I wanted to talk to the peron on the rock, but like being with a stranger that I have battled wasn't comfortable to me, so I sheated my sword and my shield and I tried to sense someone else.

ReploidZero798
November 9th, 2004, 04:57 PM
I decided it best to speak with whatever the guy's name was." Excuse me," I said to the girl on the rocks. As I walked by, I pushed Ari off of them, and continued on over to the mystery fighter

Legendary_Pokegirl
November 9th, 2004, 04:59 PM
"Uhhh....hello..." Lilac said, a little bit confused. "Can I...help you?"

FireEmporer
November 9th, 2004, 05:05 PM
Ari Rubbed His Head And Bowed "Hello. Do You Know What Happened? I Mean The Dark magic. Can You Sense it Too? Are You Human? What's Your Name?" Ari Asked Then Turned And Threw A Rock At Raven "Stupid Head!"

Electric Hero
November 9th, 2004, 05:06 PM
I saw the archeress walking over at me, until she was infront of me, I just stayed looking at her waiting for her if she was going to say something.

ReploidZero798
November 9th, 2004, 05:11 PM
I caught the rock Ari threw at me before it hit me and launched it at mystery boy to see his reflexes....
He caught it as I thought he would.
" My name is Raven, and I can tell by now you are probably not an enemy," I said." I apologize for attacking you as I did, but you did look suspicious.... I am quite sorry, but hey, at least we both had a good work out. That was a great spar we had just now." I extended my hand in friendship, awaiting to see if he'd take it.

Electric Hero
November 9th, 2004, 05:17 PM
"I forgive you, and understand you, don't worry, my name is Max, and yes, it was a great spar" I said as I took Raven hand and I smiled.

ReploidZero798
November 9th, 2004, 05:20 PM
Good," I said. "Now, Let's go find someone to help or something."
We walked off towards Ari and Lilac. My hair was getting wilder though, as if a strong wind was brewing....My eyes flared and I started unsheathing my sword incase of attack...

FireEmporer
November 9th, 2004, 05:23 PM
"This Is Bad! This Wind Is Stronger Than My Demon Magic Can Stop! It Must Of been By A Powerful Magic!" Ari Said Worriedly

Electric Hero
November 9th, 2004, 05:24 PM
"this is an evil wind" I said as I just got ready incase of an attack, "Hi, I'm Max" I said to the girl on the rock

Legendary_Pokegirl
November 9th, 2004, 05:32 PM
"Hi...Im Lilac...", Lilac answered. Though she didnt say anything else, for she was too confused about what was going on.

FireEmporer
November 9th, 2004, 05:38 PM
"Well Miss Lilac! Would You Like To Find Out What's Happening With Me?" Ari Asked

ReploidZero798
November 9th, 2004, 05:42 PM
" With US Ari!" I said," remember that. It's us, not just you. Come on all, let's get going. There must be something there at the Pagoda." I said, starting our walk over there.

Electric Hero
November 9th, 2004, 05:43 PM
"nice to meet you Lilac................... I suggest that we all should join together to investigate what's happening" I said feeling the wind even more stronger.

FireEmporer
November 9th, 2004, 05:45 PM
"Oh FINE! Us! You Will Never Let Me Alone Will You Raven! Just Like The Annoying , Ugly, Mean, Big Sister I've Never Had!" Ari Sighed

Legendary_Pokegirl
November 9th, 2004, 05:47 PM
"If I might just rest a while..." Lilac replied, and her eyes slowly slid shut. She was asleep.

Electric Hero
November 9th, 2004, 05:49 PM
I wanted to say something to Raven and to the other guy , but I decided that it was better as it was, "Pagoda? do you really think that there's something there?" I said as I started walking. Then I saw Lilac asleep and she 'auto-rested' on the rock again, "maybe we should wait for her to wake up" I said

FireEmporer
November 9th, 2004, 05:58 PM
Ari Went Through Lilac's Bag "Wow! She's Got Lots Of Money!" He Said Making Sure Noone Was Watching Then Dissapeared Into His Home. He Had The Power Of Teleporting!

Electric Hero
November 9th, 2004, 06:00 PM
"thief" I said as I looked in Lilac's bag and he just took like 1/10 of all the money that was there, then I closed Lilac's bag.

FireEmporer
November 9th, 2004, 06:03 PM
"thief" I said as I looked in Lilac's bag and he just took like 1/10 of all the money that was there, then I closed Lilac's bag.(No One Saw Ari.)

ReploidZero798
November 9th, 2004, 06:03 PM
" Max, I sure hope you aren't taking her stuff," I said. My hair moved a bit more with the coming wind, and I wondered where Ari was," ARI!"
I took flight and decided to hunt him down. I knew where he lived so I decided to go after him!" Max, stay here and wait for Lilac to wake. Tell her what has happened. If any of you are in danger, either run or fight. I'd suggest running as we aren't asure of Lilac's abilities." I started flying when out of nowhere, a giant Icicle fell out of the sky and struck me between the wings....there was a black mage here.....

Electric Hero
November 9th, 2004, 06:04 PM
ooc: some characters can feel other persons, and can know if they are there or if they are not there, so as mine

Legendary_Pokegirl
November 9th, 2004, 06:05 PM
Moments later after the boy teleported away, Lilac opened her eyes.
"What are you doing?" she asked Max, who obviously had been looking in her bag. She snatched the bag away, and glared at him. "What were you doing with my bag?"

ReploidZero798
November 9th, 2004, 06:06 PM
" Lilac! MAx! We're under attack! Shield yourselves now!" I screamed.

Electric Hero
November 9th, 2004, 06:07 PM
"closing it, sorry if that disturbs you, Ari took your money and he teleported away" I said in a sweet tone. The I heard Raven "Lilac , we should take cover, enemies are near, come we will go to the forest" I said as I took out my shield and we ran into the forest

FireEmporer
November 9th, 2004, 06:08 PM
Ari was On The Ground. The Black mage Had Knocked Him Out

Legendary_Pokegirl
November 9th, 2004, 06:11 PM
Lilac was shocked by this news, but Ari would recieve his punishment from her later. For now, she had to do something. She stop running, and took out her bow and arrow.
"We cant just run and hope for the best! We have to do something!" Lilac said to Max.

Electric Hero
November 9th, 2004, 06:15 PM
"I agree, first of all, we need to know, where is that black mage" I said , then a big electricity ball was coming, "watch out" I said as I absorbed the half of the elctricity ball then I fell to the ground , the other half was flying against Lilac.

ReploidZero798
November 9th, 2004, 06:18 PM
After a small chant, Raven was back to normal," Being a priestess has its advantages." She got out her bow, and started shooting at the army of mages that was making its way towards them. She cleared out a path, went in, got Ari, and flew to Max." Take care of him!"
I went back to battle, but this time, I started chanting the words for Holy. It took out quite a few of the mages, but they just kept coming.....

Legendary_Pokegirl
November 9th, 2004, 06:19 PM
Lilac jumped swiftly out of the way before the electricity ball before it hit the ground.
Next time I wont be so lucky... she thought. She was still quite weak, and since she didnt have much time to rest, she wouldnt be able to fight as well.

Electric Hero
November 9th, 2004, 06:21 PM
"ow...... too much electricity, wait" I said as I got up, and I was sparking , then I launched a big lightning against the army of black mages, "aaahhh what a relief, I was overcharged, don't worry , let's fight!" I said as I unsheated my sword.

FireEmporer
November 9th, 2004, 06:22 PM
Ari Struggled To Stand Up "How Could I Be Defeated... I Won't Let You Hurt These People!" He Said Unsheathing His Sword And Creating A Black Flame Tornado Around The Sword "Wolf Stab!" He Said Taking Out Many Dark Mages.

ReploidZero798
November 9th, 2004, 06:23 PM
I saw that both Max and Lilac were feeling a bit weak so I flew off behind them and said," Keep fighting and soon you'll feel better than ever." They were unaware of my healing powers so they looked at me in disbelief.
I started chanting the words for the Curaga spell, and soon enough, a warm light surrounded them and Ari and they were all healed and better than ever.

Electric Hero
November 9th, 2004, 06:27 PM
"thanks I think....I was ok before, but now I'm better, I will attack them by the front, here I come!" I said as I charged against the army.

Burne Starcofski
November 9th, 2004, 08:10 PM
(Four pages of reading... Ugh, I'm like a zombie now...)

*Immeadiately, one of the BLMs fell to the ground, dead in an instant. Soon after, the began falling, and all in rhythm. Strangely, they all fell from the same attack as well, a single arrow in the center of their chest...(Or robes, or whatever.)*

Electric Hero
November 9th, 2004, 08:16 PM
ooc: now suffer what I suffer sometimes 5 times a week

ic: I charged against the army, I blocked the attacks with my shield and finally I was infront of them , I raised my sword and killed the first Black Mage I found, and I kept like that, I blocked and attacked, anyway, the army was huge, but Black Mages are weak against close-range attacks.

Burne Starcofski
November 9th, 2004, 09:09 PM
(I feel a great pitty for your soul, Max.)

*Soon, the rhythm ceased, and soon, from the back, Black Mages began to drop like flies, the twang of a bow could now be slightly heard as the silent slaughter continued it's massive rampage.*

Electric Hero
November 9th, 2004, 09:24 PM
ooc: thank you, thank you so much

ReploidZero798
November 9th, 2004, 09:41 PM
OOC: You guys killed most of them without me.....:(
IC: They were all dying, too easily it seemed, as if there purpose was fulfilled and they were being shutdown. I seemed to be the only one noticing this, as Max and *burne*-forgot the name sorry-*attacked at them. I found it peculiar how the mages in the back rows didn't attack either of them with magic, but soon I got my answer. They were simply stalling for a bigger, greater foe which could easily defeat us all. It was a giant army of Summoners, Time Mages, knights, archers, practically every type of warrior was in perfect formation and heading straight at us.
" Come back! Retreat! We can't beat them all! Come Back!" I yelled at them both. I realized they weren't listening though, the battle had gotten to them and they were battle crazed.....

Electric Hero
November 9th, 2004, 09:44 PM
I heard Raven , I decided to keep fighting, but then I saw it , another army of knights, archers, summoners, time mages, more black and now white mages, and other types of enemies that I forgot their names, then I ran back to the place where Raven, Lilac and Ari were. "ok, we should care about summoners" I said breathless.

Composer of Requiems
November 10th, 2004, 01:32 AM
Sure you can join......By cleric is that like priest or white mage? What are its powers?
OOC: Uh... kills undead? Like... really religious white mage?
----------------
Nic could sense it.

The thickening of evil in the air. The large number of troops that had disturbed his studies were of a fell affinity.

He got up, and took his staff from his back.

Muttering some words of prayer, he slipped through the streets, invisible, where he could avoid attack unless someone hit him by accident.

He noticed a small band of fighters who were resisting the army. He could join them.

Nic approached, and his voice gradually dropped, as he became visible.

-I am a friend. We must escape these minions of evil, or we have lost all hope. There is a sanctuary nearby, where they will not dare to attack and incur God's wrath. Will you follow me? If you will, we must make haste, for there is not much time remaining.

He awaited their response.

ReploidZero798
November 10th, 2004, 04:12 PM
OOC: Yea that's why....white mage!

IC: Look, Max, there's no point in fighting!" I said, getting frustrated." We hve to go....look, there's a temple nearby! The time may have changed but the etics about religion haven't! We can declare sanctuary from there until we figure things out.! Now let's go! :D

FireEmporer
November 10th, 2004, 05:17 PM
"Shadow Blade! Shadow Blade! Shadow Blade! Shadow Blade! Shadow Blade! Shadow Blade! Shadow Blade! Shadow Blade! Shadow Blade! Shadow Blade! Shadow Blade! Shadow Blade!" Ari Yelled Slashing At The Ebil Creatures. "DIE! I'M STAYING! YOU GUYS GO!"

ReploidZero798
November 10th, 2004, 05:21 PM
OOC: Spam much?

IC: I was getting tired of Ari always trying to do things alone. He keeps forgetting we're a team. After making sure Lilac and Max were already heading towards the temple, I got out my blade, and with the dull end of it, I hit Ari and knocked him out. I picked him up, which would have beene asy without the dragon strength, and took flight towards Lilac and Max.

FireEmporer
November 10th, 2004, 05:30 PM
OOC: Not Spam... He Was Just Yelling Out His Attacks In An Anime-Ish Style (Characters in Anime And Cartoons Always do.)

Ari Was Unconcious. He Slowly Opened His Eyes And Cursed "DiD They Knock Me Out? I Coulda Taken Them! I Coulda Beat Them Knocked Out!

Legendary_Pokegirl
November 10th, 2004, 05:36 PM
Lilac tripped as she was running, and didnt get up. her bag spilled open, and all the items in her poured out of it. Although she had healed slightly, she was still to weak to do anything. Therefore, she was unconcious.

ReploidZero798
November 10th, 2004, 05:43 PM
I noticed too things. Ari was now awake, and Lilac was not.
" Ari! You're good to walk right? Go off with max and keep running! I'm gonna go get Lilac!"
I flew over to Lilac, noticed her items had spilled and quickly shoved them in the bag. I left behind quite a bit of money, but that's not important. I grabbed Lilac ~*See, she may be a girl, but she's strong and awesome!Then again most anime girls are!*~and threw her over my shoulder. I kept flying, her bag hanging from my fang like teeth. The archers from the army saw me, and slowly started shooting. The mages also saw me and started casting their spells. I saw the ninjas running towards Ari and Max. Using all the energy I could, I flew over, gave Lilac to MAx, and started chanting a grand spell.
" Gods of light, gods of faith....Guide us in these uneasy times. Save us from the wrong doers with your barriers of light and help us make it through this battle safely!" I repeated these words a few times until it worked. A giant barrier of infinite heighth and width appeared around us to shield us as we ran. I was weak, and said," We have to go! The barrier won't last forever! RUN!!" I was so weak, even I ran!

FireEmporer
November 10th, 2004, 05:53 PM
Ari Uttered A Spell Too "Demon Ancestors Of Wind, Shadows, And Beast, Aid Us In Our Time Of Need! Save us from the wrong doers with your barriers of Darkness and help us make it through this battle safely!" Another Barrier Formed And Ari Ran. "I May Not Be A Goodie Goodie But I Can Still Use Good Magic!"

ReploidZero798
November 10th, 2004, 05:56 PM
OOC: If you want your character to have magic abilities you should have put that in the beginning of the RP. You put down only Soldier and Thief skills as his abilities which would make it so he would be magicless....I'm just saying..... :D BTW, I'm not goodie goodie, Raven just practices healing magic :D

FireEmporer
November 10th, 2004, 05:59 PM
OOc: Eeps. Sorrrrrrrrrry! gOES tO eDITIFY Postie Thing To Include Demon Magic In There.

Electric Hero
November 10th, 2004, 06:23 PM
I ran as I saw the barrier getting weaker, "damm.." I said as I kept running with Lilac on my shoulder, obviously I wasn't running too fast beacause of her, but I ran as fast as I could.

pokefan007
November 10th, 2004, 06:47 PM
OOC: Dudes!!! I'm sooo far behind!! I'll try soo hard to catch up... Sorry I haven't been on... I've been busy!! I hate school.... too hard....

Electric Hero
November 10th, 2004, 06:52 PM
ooc: yeah..... read and when you finally catch us up, write something short or long

ReploidZero798
November 10th, 2004, 07:41 PM
Actually Pfan, we left your character alone so you wouldn't get lost.....
IC: We were all weak, even after my spell. The barriers put up by me and Ari were weakening and I was close to collapsing....

Electric Hero
November 10th, 2004, 07:47 PM
I was running, finally I was starting to see the temple, "almost there" I said, then the barrier disappeared, the enemy army broke the barrier ,an arrow hitted me, I changed Lilac's position from on my shoulder to on my arms, and another arrow hitted me, I turned my head just a little and the archers were the first row in the army , so they were shooting at everybody, I turned my head and continued running towards the temple.

ReploidZero798
November 10th, 2004, 07:53 PM
The arrows were hitting everybody. Except for Ari. I guess this is one of the few times it's good to be a thief!
I was getting hit right and left, and soon, I was starting to stagger....

Electric Hero
November 10th, 2004, 08:02 PM
I felt blessed, the temple was just right infront of me, I opened the big doors and saw nobody "weird" I walked over the front of the temple and I leave Lilac on the floor "I'm going with the others, I hope you can listen to me because I want you to stay here" I said, I didn't felt the arrows in my back, I walked out the temple and another arrow hitted in the chest, "crap... grgrgr damm archers take this!" I said as I sent a lightning against them , all the archers were defeated, but then the summoners appeared and all together summoned Ifrit, the Great Fire Demon: Ifrit, "giga crap, RAVEN! ARI! RUN!" I said as I took out my bow and shot electric arrows against Ifrit, but it was useless.

Composer of Requiems
November 10th, 2004, 11:45 PM
OOC: I hate being in a different time zone >.<
Btw, have you played D&D:SOM? You'll know the Cleric's ability to kill off undeads...
----------
Seeing that everyone was in the sanctuary, Nic became visible again.
-We have no choice. I must seal this place off from the rest of the world until we have healed. I know at least one of you has healing magic. This can buy you some time to recover until you are ready. Into the temple NOW!
Nic started praying... a transparent orb surrounded the sanctuary, invisible but for the glint of light playing along the edges. The Ifrit and mages were outside- and so was the lightning storm.
Nic continued the whispered chant as the enemy raged outside. Seeing that their attacks were useless, they began to crowd along the edges of the border, waiting for the shield to fall.

Meanwhile, the others were trying to recuperate. Nic was fortunate enough not to be a target of the archers, so he was still alive.

Nic felt the shield weakening. If the others couldn't recover fast enough he could not hold up the defences much longer. Beads of sweat started to form along his forehead even as the glow on the shard of his staff began to darken.
-----------
OOC: If you want, go ahead, control my character... he's supposed to like little tricks (such as the multi-purpose staff and gauntlets ^^ and the foldable scythe) and tries to keep out of danger as far as possible.

Legendary_Pokegirl
November 11th, 2004, 05:12 AM
Lilacs eyes slowly peered open. She was on the ground in a temple. There was some noise outside. Lilac grabbed her bow and arrows and stood up, heading quickly for the door. There was Max, attempting to destroy a Fire Demon. Lilac swiftly took aim at the demon and shot it in the chest. As it cut through the air, water appeared around the head of the arrow. When it reached the demons skin, it let out a might roar. Lilac however wasnt watching, but aimed another arrow at the Demon.
"Max!" she called afterwards. "Are you alright!?"

ReploidZero798
November 11th, 2004, 11:13 AM
We were getting help! I was so glad to see this! Max had already reached the temple but uit seemed as if no one follows orders.....He and Lilac were shooting arrows at what seemed to be Ifrit! I was now panicked.....but soon, it didn't matter......everything went dark.....

Burne Starcofski
November 11th, 2004, 07:46 PM
(Reploid, it's Burne, lol. Second, you didn't know I was there, the mages just dropped for no reason.)

*he watched them leave, then glanced at the army. After a descision, he took off after the group, staying out of contact, but still behind them.*

Electric Hero
November 11th, 2004, 08:14 PM
"I'm fine!" I said as I shot another electrc arrow at Ifrit, when the arrow hitted Ifrit he looked like weak, but then he use like a giant flamethrower at me, I protected myself with my shield, but the flames got the arrows that hitted me, and they were burning , I felt like I was in hell.

ReploidZero798
November 11th, 2004, 09:42 PM
OOC: Actually Burne, when I said we were getting help, I was referring to CoR's character, but I think u and I are talking about different things. Anyways, back to the story.........
IC: I couldn't remember anything, all I remember was turning around as a mage yelled out " LIGHTNING!!!" being in an incredible amount of pain, and then passing out, right in front of Max.

Electric Hero
November 11th, 2004, 09:52 PM
"Raven!" I yelled when I saw her falling , "crap, damm Ifrit and /&*$%#! army" I said as I carried Raven to the temple and leave her on the floor then "I got an I idea!" I said as I ran towards Ifrit "maybe this will be the craziest act that I have ever did, but this will work!" I said while I charged against Ifrit.

Composer of Requiems
November 11th, 2004, 09:59 PM
-This had better work, or we're doomed.

Nic let down the shield. As the Ifrit approached, he called down Holy Words on the mages who had summoned the Ifrit. With luck, weakening them would lower the power of the Ifrit.
Rings of light appeared, increasing in intensity until it reached blinding point. Behind the tinted glasses, Nic was fine... but the mages were forced to close their eyes and cover with their hands and cloaks against the intense light. A slight distraction.

Electric Hero
November 11th, 2004, 10:09 PM
I jumped against the now alittle weaker Ifrit, and swang vertically my sword against him, he got angered and he made a flamethrower against me, but I was mixed up with the army, so he killed half the army, then I ran to the other half of the army and he made a flamethrower again, I evaded it and just the summoner that summoned Ifrit was left I menaced Ifrit with kill the summoner with my sword close to his neck, Ifrit stopped, but I killed the summoner, and so Ifrit disappeared with a big roar, "well that was easy"

Composer of Requiems
November 11th, 2004, 10:12 PM
OOC: O_o somehow I sensed some godmodding was in place...
---------------
-That is good. They are gone now, so we have some time to recover in the sanctuary. But why is all this happening? Is there no answer to the madness?

ReploidZero798
November 11th, 2004, 10:20 PM
OOC: Godmodding is what? Just asking.....Howeverm I don't think we should let ourselves make our characters get too strong.....we shouldn't be able to defeat entire armies like that!*points at Max*

IC: I was in a dream, watching things outside go on, without actually being there. It felt as if I was though, as if I was there, helping both Max and Ari.....but it's all a dream.....nothing but a dream....

Electric Hero
November 11th, 2004, 10:23 PM
After ALMOST defeating the army , I entered the temple and I saw Raven knocked out after all this.... "can someone cure Raven?, mmmm maybe that guy that can be visible and invisible can heal her" I said, hoping that the guy heard, then I sat down on a bench there, the arrows that hitted me were still there, so I felt how they were hurting me a lot "can someone take out this arrows? they are killing me!" I said as I stood up.

Composer of Requiems
November 11th, 2004, 11:36 PM
OOC: Godmodding is what? Just asking.....Howeverm I don't think we should let ourselves make our characters get too strong.....we shouldn't be able to defeat entire armies like that!*points at Max*
OOC: Yeah... godmodding refers to making oneself way to strong and/or controlling the foe in such a way as to make the foe way too weak. Like being a god ^^
Heck... let's just pretend that that was a really stupid Ifrit.
-----
-I don't think I can do healing magic. I'll be needing some herbs. You guard this place, and I'll see what I can find outside. I don't think that flamethrower took away everything.

Nic walked out of the temple and began to search for healing plants.

-Riyuko-
November 12th, 2004, 04:52 AM
OCC- I think all of our characters should have a basic level of strength, and throughout the RP our characters get stronger. ^^ Thats how it usually works.

IC- Lilac lowered her weapon, and ran back inside the temple. She didnt know why, she was just...scared. She wasnt ever really scared of battles at all, but this one sent a shiver up her spine. Too mnay things had been happening that day for her, it was all a big change.

Composer of Requiems
November 12th, 2004, 06:51 AM
OOC: Yeah... I'll probably learn how to manapulate (sp?) my spells better ^^
I'm planning something along the lines of turning inanimate objects like sand into plagues of insects ^^
------------------
Nic didn't find much. All the vegetation within a large circumference were all scorched.

He was rather upset at the way Max had lured the Ifrit around. Now there was nothing left. The ground was parched. The only grass he could see was that around the sanctuary, where the shield he erected had blocked off the fire.

There was nothing else though. No herbs, nothing he could use.

He returned to the temple and announced the lack of healing vegetation to the others. They would just have to rely on their own healing magic.

FireEmporer
November 12th, 2004, 12:15 PM
Ari Came Out Of His Hiding Spot. he Was Really Well Hidden."Dissapearing in the Shadows Is Great For Hiding!" Ari Said Looking Around "What Happened?"

pokefan007
November 12th, 2004, 03:28 PM
OOC: I caught up finally!! YEA!!!

IC: *He watches the scene quietly from his perch, trying not to stir too much commotion*
thinks: Very intresting battle, I would have hoped the Infrit had put up a better fight... Oh well, it would have been better, if I had been in it..
*takes off but still keeps the scene within his sights*

ReploidZero798
November 12th, 2004, 04:20 PM
OOC: No more god modding okay?*I prolly do it myself XD*

IC: I was back in a new dream, a dream I'd been having for quite some time. I was just in the forest, walking through with a group of unknown people. I started falling behind as I started noticing the strange brush formations. The vines were tangled in trees in a very animated way, and the flowers, well, they were all dead. They were dead, yet they looked as if they were still alive, perfectly standing, and even bees flying through them for nectar. It was a strange dream, but just then, a powerful unseen foe appeared and wiped us all out.
Even after the shock, I was unable to awake. All I knew was MAx's moves had cost probablty my only chance at survival because as far as I knew, I was the only White Mage in the group.....

pokefan007
November 12th, 2004, 04:26 PM
*watches the girl sleep*
thinks: She must be having a bad dream... I have those.. lots of those... I know how you feel dude...
*flies toward the ceiling to get a better view and makes himself the size of common lint found floating around in the air*

ReploidZero798
November 12th, 2004, 04:28 PM
*watches the guy sleep*
thinks: He must be having a bad dream... I have those.. lots of those... I know how you feel dude...
*flies toward the ceiling to get a better view and makes himself the size of common lint found floating around in the air*
Raven is a girl..........XD

pokefan007
November 12th, 2004, 04:33 PM
OOC: oops.... sorry, I'll edit...
--------------------------------

Electric Hero
November 12th, 2004, 05:18 PM
After no one helped me with the arrows , I needed to take them out of my body by myself, it was really painfull , "ow... sorry for the lack of herbs" I said

pokefan007
November 12th, 2004, 05:30 PM
*watches the guy pull out arrows*
thinks: OUCH!!! thats gotta hurt sooo bad...
*winces as he watches and decides he can't take watching it and lands, then realizes what he's done*
Oh hell.... I just blew it...
*turns to leave but remembers the dude*
You want some help with those arrows?

Composer of Requiems
November 12th, 2004, 05:30 PM
-That's really too bad. Maybe you should have thought of that before you got everything blasted away.
If you are done with healing, we need to move on before more troops arrive here.

Electric Hero
November 12th, 2004, 05:36 PM
"who are you? and no, I'm fine with these arrows" I said to the stranger, I thought that he was in 'our side' , then I looked at ((Cor, sorry I don't remember your name, sorry)) "well, I'm fine, I'm ready to go" I said as I looked at everybody.

ReploidZero798
November 12th, 2004, 05:55 PM
OOC: Max, his character's name is Nic. BTW, are we all forgetting Raven and her incredible lack of consciousness.....?
If I stay in the temple with Nic though, that'd work too, I could break off from MAx's group and have a side journey for Raven*ponders new thoughts *

FireEmporer
November 12th, 2004, 06:00 PM
Ari Stood Over Raven, Tring A Few Spells He Had Learned From Her. Nothing "Darn it!" He Said Shaking His Head

Electric Hero
November 12th, 2004, 06:02 PM
"Maybe there are healing herbs just little far away from here, Nic, if you want I can go there and return with the healing herbs?" I asked to Nic

pokefan007
November 12th, 2004, 06:03 PM
OOC: I haven't introduced my name in the story yet.. just to sign up for the RP... but its Jett Drago...lol..its ok...

IC: Alright...
*starts to fly away then turns*
See ya... I guess....

ReploidZero798
November 12th, 2004, 06:16 PM
Raven was no longer aware of the outside world's events. All she knew was a terrible pain. The convulsions of her night terrors were getting worse and worse. As if from nowhere, slashes started appearing all over her body, as if the pain she felt in her dreams was breaking out into the real world.

Electric Hero
November 12th, 2004, 06:23 PM
"hey! where are you goin?!" I said to the stranger, then I saw Raven "we need to help her!"

pokefan007
November 12th, 2004, 06:23 PM
*is tired of seeing the poor girl suffer from her "friends" lack of caring so he goes over to her and slaps her in a desperate attemt to wake her up*
Come on!! Wake up!! Wake up and see what your friends aren't doing to help you!!

Electric Hero
November 12th, 2004, 06:33 PM
"I think that you're hurting her instead of waking her up, and I do care about her, is just that I don't know nothing to heal her, I'm just a normal Knight, trained to battle, not to heal" I said as I tried to stop the stranger from slaping Raven

FireEmporer
November 12th, 2004, 06:37 PM
"RAVEN! WAKE UP NOW! I WON'T TALK TO YOU ANYMORE IF YOU DON'T WAKE UP NOW" He Yelled Shaking Her.

Electric Hero
November 12th, 2004, 06:43 PM
"what the hell, I will go look for those healing herbs , when I return I want Nic ready to work with the herbs" I said as I ran out , and I went a little deeper in the forest and found some, "just a few more" I said

pokefan007
November 12th, 2004, 06:56 PM
Fine, I'll stop helping.... I can't heal her either, I only know dark magic.
*hovers with his legs crossed in the air*

ReploidZero798
November 12th, 2004, 06:58 PM
The pains were getting more intense, leaving a more noticeable mark along her right leg. It started bleeding rapidly and soon, a small river of blood was taking shape. She was now aware of all the things going on outside again, and she took a mental note of everyone who had hit her, making sure to remember to pay them back.........

pokefan007
November 12th, 2004, 07:09 PM
*Impatienly waits for the dude to come back with the herbs and notices the river of blood starting to form* Oh no... Thats bad... But thankfully I can help blood loss...
*starts preforming a spell*

ReploidZero798
November 12th, 2004, 07:14 PM
OOC: I don't mind that the black mages have healing spells, but they usually only have attack spells. If we could try to minimize the use of Black Magic healing spells I'd appreciate it.....

pokefan007
November 12th, 2004, 07:20 PM
OOC: Like I said, only a black magic to stop bleeding, not healing, there's a difference...

IC: *the spell is stopping the river of blood but he continues to cast it in order to prevent further blood loss at least untill the dude comes back*
Hold on... He's on his way...
mutters: I hope....

Composer of Requiems
November 12th, 2004, 07:22 PM
-Dang... the wound has started to bleed. We can't leave an open wound.
Nic found a thick wad of cloth, hoping it was sanitary. He wrapped it around the leg tightly. The blood stained the white cloth red, but the flow seemed to have stopped.
-You can stop your spell now. Conserve your energy for later.

When Ari came back with herbs, Nic could fix a small poutice (sp?) for Raven.

Meanwhile, he started constructing a pair of crutches for her. The wound might take some time to heal, but it didn't mean that they should be stuck in the same place while the opponents chased them.

pokefan007
November 12th, 2004, 07:28 PM
Alright, I'll stop.
*the dark aura around him fades as he puts away his magic book*
Lets hope he hurries...

ReploidZero798
November 12th, 2004, 07:28 PM
Raven had now lost so much blood that even while unconscious, she was in a state of delirium. She saw everything differently, and soon, she started repressing back to the old Raven. This Raven was afraid of battle. She was weak and alone. Raven had never wanted to be alone, but always considered herself so. She was afraid of the loneliness, but knew that battles were her only escape. This is why she fought. She knew that while fighting, there would always be somebody, be it friend or foe, there'd be somebody.....

pokefan007
November 12th, 2004, 07:30 PM
I'm going into a trance to see how she's holding up...
*sits down and prepares to go into a trace*
Mmmmmmmmmmmm...........

ReploidZero798
November 12th, 2004, 07:33 PM
Raven felt someone trying to break in to her thoughts and subconsciously, she put up a barrier to prevent this. She was no longer in a nightmare, but stuck in her thoughts of doubt and regret. She knew she'd have to sort things out, but the longer she stayed, the more frequent and deep the cuts got. She knew soon she'd be dead and that was more motivation than ever to try and stay in this state.........She was now starting to accept that she was alone, and the more she believed it, the stronger the barrier got.

pokefan007
November 12th, 2004, 07:38 PM
Don't fight me... I'm only trying to help you.... Please, you have to remove the barrier... Your not alone... We're here...
*struggles in his trance*
mmmmmMMMmmmmm....

ReploidZero798
November 12th, 2004, 07:41 PM
She kept telling herself," I'm alone! I'm alone! LEAVE ME ALONE!" with each chant, the barrier got stronger until finally, it was merged with the strongest white mage spell, HOLY! Now everyone who tried breaking through would be hit with all her might....." I'm alone! I'm alone! LEAVE ME ALONE!"

pokefan007
November 12th, 2004, 07:45 PM
Don't fight!! Your not alone!!!
*calls up a mighty spell to fight the barrier*
AAAaaaahhhhhhh!!

-Riyuko-
November 12th, 2004, 07:58 PM
Lilac sat down in a corner in the temple, ignoring all the noise around her. She was trying to block out the world. She rested her head in her hands, and rocked back and forth. Tears fell from her eyes, yet Lilac didnt make a single sound. She didnt want anyone to find her, she just wanted to sit in that same spot forever. Only a small voice in the back of her head kept saying "What are you doing? Whats wrong with you? You can make it through this..."...

Electric Hero
November 12th, 2004, 08:46 PM
ooc: sorry if I'm late *anime sweatdrop*

ic: I came running with the herbs to the temple, and I gave the herbs to Nic, then I saw the blood that was all around the floor, "oh no, she ok, right?.... well Nic you have the herbs, maybe this will sound a little offensive but, do your job" I said as I looked at Nic

ReploidZero798
November 12th, 2004, 09:09 PM
I could feel someone finally breaking through my barrier, so I uped the power of Holy making sure they couldn't penetrate it. I knew whoever it was, wasn't strong enough to withstand the onslaught of Holy. However, I only hada limited amount of energy, as did this mystery person, but I knew I'd hold out longer.

pokefan007
November 12th, 2004, 09:12 PM
*pushes harder through the barrier*
Please, You aren't alone!! We want to help you!!
*aura around him glows even more and grows larger*

ReploidZero798
November 12th, 2004, 09:20 PM
OOC: You're aware of what Holy is right? It's one of the strongest attacks in the game. The barrier around Raven is programmed to attack anyone who tries to enter with that spell. If you are trying to get in, at least have your character show some signs of pain. However, after all these Holy Attacks, he should already be dead....... :D

pokefan007
November 12th, 2004, 09:27 PM
OOC: No, I don't know anything about Holy...lol... should I? If its long PM it too me... I'll make my character show pain... but he's mostly dragon and dragons don't show too much pain... I'll do my best...

IC:*he starts chanting the same spell he used on her to stop her bleeding as deep cuts and bruises appeare all over him, his wounds just stay there wide open exposing his blackish blood*
Please! You must remember!! Please...

OOC: Is that any better? I hope it is...

ReploidZero798
November 12th, 2004, 09:37 PM
OOC: I sent you a PM regarding Holy. In the number of times Raven has used it, she should only have enough strength for one more. However, your guy should also be almost dead. I hope the PM helps you understand a bit more.

pokefan007
November 12th, 2004, 09:41 PM
OOC:Yes, thank you.

IC:*defeated, he slips out of the trance and goes unconscious, but miraciously doesn't loose any blood*

OOC: I don't care for bloody scenes...

ReploidZero798
November 12th, 2004, 09:43 PM
OOC: That's much better, however....nvm....I'm confoosed now.

IC: The strain put on Raven from the constant use of Holy left her powerless and she fell once more into a slumber. However, this time, she was going to awaken in the real world.

Electric Hero
November 12th, 2004, 09:49 PM
"uh oh , the stranger fell unconscious too, Nic, I hope you are getting hurried" I said as I sat down on a bench

pokefan007
November 12th, 2004, 09:53 PM
*his wounds slowly closed up, one by one as he still lays there unconscious*

OOC: Why are you confused?

Composer of Requiems
November 13th, 2004, 03:56 AM
Rushing, Nic took the herbs from Ari, and pounded them in a small mortar he found. The herbs gave off a sweet, sticky smell, and he hoped that they were the right ones. The resulting paste was tinged with green, and slightly viscous. He unwrapped the bandage, and put it aside. The bleeding had stopped for good, as he had expected. There was a little bit of infection, but the herbs should fix that.
Nic rinsed another piece of cloth dry, then smeared it across the paste until the cloth was green on one side. He reached over, and wrapped it tightly around the leg, then tied it. The crutches were ready too, and he left them lying at Raven's side.

Then, Nic went to have a look at the other person. He didn't have any physical injuries- but his mind was troubled. It was obvious, just looking at him. But there was nothing to be done. Nic said a prayer, and hoped for the best.

The job done, he went to a corner to read. Even if the institution was no longer around, he had his overdue library books- and if the enemy was as bad as they had seen so far, then it didn't make sense to waste any time. He would have to master stronger spells as soon as possible.

It was getting late, and who knew what tomorrow would bring? Nic hoped it wasn't more soldiers.

pokefan007
November 13th, 2004, 07:21 AM
*he started tossing and turning as hundreds of tiny scratches appear all over him*
In a dream like state he woke up to find he wasn't where he was when he fell unconscious. He found himself among thousands of dead and rotting dragons. He looked overhead and saw he wasn't even on the same planet he once was. The sky was a greenish black. He gasped and realized where he was. He was on his home planet, he had to have. He searched around and found his mother, father, and brother. Terrified, He screamed out in desperate hopes to wake them but he knew it was too late, the insects had already eaten most of the corpses. Suddenly the world started spinning all around him, causing him to become dizzy and disoriented. Feeling like he was going to be sick, he sat down on the ground, tears rolling down his face at the memory of his family, the very little memories...
*the wounds on him continued to appear and widen, a small pool of blood was starting to appear near his face, his body started to shake uncontrolably, almost like a seziure*

OOC: I know I spelled uncontrolably and seziure wrong... Just ignore it...

Composer of Requiems
November 13th, 2004, 08:03 AM
OOC: Are those scratches real? Also, what's your character name? I forgot ^^"
------------
Nic was woken up by the sounds of someone tossing in bed.
He lit a soothing herbal concoction, made from some spare herbs left over from the poutice. The air seemed different, and whoever it was calmed down a little.
Still, Nic couldn't get back to sleep.

In the morning, when the others woke up, Nic was cooking some small birds of dubious origin over a small fire. Raven looked a lot better, but her leg was still injured.

-I'm glad you are all awake. Please, eat, then we can moving.

Over breakfast, Nic discussed his plans for the future.

-Someone here HAD to take down an army. Whoever sent that army must have noticed that he is now lacking a lot of troops. I believe we better get going before a stronger army comes to clear out what he must believe to be an opposing force. Once you're done with this breakfast, we must get going.

pokefan007
November 13th, 2004, 08:16 AM
OOC: everything in the astericks is real, everthing in italics is in his head, the character's name is Jett Drago...
----------------============-----------------

Flygon_Zero
November 13th, 2004, 02:49 PM
OOC: Woah, I missed a bit

IC: Rave was feeling better now. Her leg was feeling a lot better, and all but one cut had permanently healed. She was still left with one.
I got up and flied over to the other end of the room to grab my sword. I looked at my reflection an noticed I had been left with a scar. It was just over my right eye, and was actually a nice design.
I went over and saw someone lying asleep, I was guessing it was whoever had tried breaking into my thoughts. I noticed his wings and realized he was of dragon kind as well, which made me a bit sorry.
I continued walking along when I smelled the aroma of food. After a bit of wobbling, I decided to fly. I found Nic there, unnervingly cooking some food.
" Thank you," I said kindly.

Electric Hero
November 13th, 2004, 04:08 PM
I finished my breakfast and I stood up, "well , I already apologized." I said as I heard about the comment of that someone HAD to take down a whole army, "I agree with you Nic, we have to get moving when everyody is ready, I will prepare my stuff and then I will be outside. Thank you for the breakfast Nic, now if you excuse me" I said as I walked away from them and put all my stuff into a bag I had, all my stuff was ready, I felt comfortable with some new clothes I had in my bag, I walked over the wall and grabbed my sword and shield, so as my bow and my arrows. Then I walked out the temple and rested on the wall.

Flygon_Zero
November 13th, 2004, 05:45 PM
I walked on over to Max and said," have you seen Ari? I need to speak with him...."

Electric Hero
November 13th, 2004, 05:59 PM
I looked at Raven, "no I haven't, maybe he is still asleep" I said then looked the rest of the forest.

pokefan007
November 13th, 2004, 06:40 PM
*Wakes up from the commotion*
Ouch, what happened? I feel sick........*groans*

FireEmporer
November 13th, 2004, 07:30 PM
Ari Woke Upand Yawned "Yawn~~ What Time is it? Sooo Early." Ari Muttered Getting Dressed And Walking Over To The Others

Composer of Requiems
November 13th, 2004, 08:25 PM
Nic smiled. It was nice to be appreciated, for once.
-We have to go. I'm afraid we don't have much time. There's something big in the distance. It could be an army, or a large creature, but either way, I don't want to see it up close. You'll have to eat while walking.
He gathered up his meagre belongings, and walked out of the temple.

Flygon_Zero
November 13th, 2004, 08:46 PM
Hold on," Raven said," I have something to take care of!"
I got my bow and arrow ready and launched one at Ari's shoulder. He got shot along with it, moving him and constricting him to the wall. I flew over to him, and gave him a good kick.
" That's what you get for shaking me while I sleep!"
I started searching for the one who slapped me and when I found him, let's just say he was shocked to see me.
" Slap me around again and you'll get worse punishment!!"
I gathered the rest of my things, took a look at Nic and said," Shall we go then?"

FireEmporer
November 13th, 2004, 08:52 PM
Ari Was Pinned to the Wall "Darn it! That Hurts! Us Thieves Don't have that much Health! You Almost Killed me!"

Electric Hero
November 13th, 2004, 09:01 PM
ooc: brbrbrbrbrrrrrrrr, I'M SHIVERING!!!!! in the real world, brrrrrrrrr *freezes*

ic: "let's go" I said as I started to jogg into the forest, then I looked behind me, and saw a big shadow far away, but I knew that they were... knights, and the good ones, "we have to hurry" I said as I turned around and continued jogging , but faster, into the forest.

-Riyuko-
November 14th, 2004, 08:39 AM
OCC- Hola, everyone. ^^ Sorry I havent been posting much. Could someone possibly explain whats happening?

Flygon_Zero
November 14th, 2004, 11:56 AM
NM has happened. We are all just here healing at Nic's temple, awaiting an attack! XD

Composer of Requiems
November 14th, 2004, 11:33 PM
-Wait. I am going to test a new spell. It may distract the approaching army. Please move on, I'll catch up.

Nic reached for the staff on his back, and walked to the edge of the forest. He slammed it against the nearest trees hard, until a small shower of leaves fell.

Raising his staff, he called out a spell.
-Swarm of Insects!

The falling leaves turned into bees, and would stay that way for a while. As they searched for whatever had adigated them, Nic shrouded himself in invisibility.

Seeing a large army coming near, the bees made for them. Once the buzzing was out of earshot, Nic ran after the others.

Flygon_Zero
November 15th, 2004, 04:06 PM
" Nic NO! " I screamed. " THOSE ARE ALLIES!" I said, trying to distract the bees.

Composer of Requiems
November 15th, 2004, 09:17 PM
-Wha...!? Those arn't MY bees, I don't control them. But I'll remove them if you want.

Nic called off the magic. The bees reverted into leaves.

Flygon_Zero
November 16th, 2004, 05:28 PM
I ran over to one of the knights and said," Hey where are you going?"
They merely looked at me, and one of them just hit me away.

Composer of Requiems
November 16th, 2004, 05:32 PM
-Are you sure these are our allies?

Nic backed away from the group.

FireEmporer
November 16th, 2004, 05:34 PM
"With Allies Like These, Who needs Enemys!" Ari Said Glancing At His Friend Who Had Been Tossed Back

Flygon_Zero
November 16th, 2004, 05:44 PM
The Dragon in me let out a roar and I tried casting Holy. However, it seemed as if I hadn;t fully healed yet,

Electric Hero
November 16th, 2004, 07:41 PM
I ran away from my friends, but they were true , those were allies, but they were looking for me , they wanted me to return to them, but I didn't. I hid behind a tree , but I still could be found by my friends, and our allies.

Flygon_Zero
November 16th, 2004, 08:19 PM
OOC: I'm sorry..what?
IC: My power was drained and i realized my only choice was to rely on my skills in hand to hand combat. While they weren't the greatest, I was confident in both my swordsmanship and my ability to shoot a bow. IO started off slowly, trying to preserve my energy, by flying back and shooting some bows at the opposition.
Where's MAx? I thought.

Electric Hero
November 16th, 2004, 08:44 PM
I heard Raven's arrows, but I knew that the arrows were useless, "where's Max?" said the Leader of our 'friendly' kinght allies.

Flygon_Zero
November 16th, 2004, 08:52 PM
My arrows were having close to no effect, and I was getting worried.
" Why do you want Max?" I yelled.

Electric Hero
November 16th, 2004, 09:08 PM
LEADER: I smiled as I looked at the little girl, "we are you're new 'reinforcements' I think" then I moved my horse next to the girl "so... is he dead? and what's your name?"
MAX: I heard the Leader asking some questions to Raven, I turned my head around and spied the Leader and Raven

Flygon_Zero
November 16th, 2004, 09:15 PM
" I doubt your response. If you were as you say, reinforcements, you'd already be familiar with all of our appearances and would not have attacked me when I went up to you so kindly. I will give you no information as to the location of Max, and ask you kindly to leave here before I am forced to retaliate in more force." I told him.

Electric Hero
November 16th, 2004, 09:27 PM
LEADER: "sorry for the attack, I didn't thought that our allies were going to be kids, but we need Max, he is important to us/I MEAN! all of us" I smiled
MAX: "Raven... send them another way from here, where I am , tell them a lie" I thought as I continued spying

Flygon_Zero
November 16th, 2004, 09:34 PM
I heard a slight noise off in the bushes and took a guess at what had caused it.
" I am no kid! I am 19 years old and I am strong enough to take you on! Oh, and in case you're wondering, that's a challenge!" I said to him." But I can understand if you're afraid of losing to a 'kid'"

Electric Hero
November 16th, 2004, 09:45 PM
LEADER: "Hahahaha, please, 'Ally' this is no time for fighting, I want to know where Max is, and if you don't trust me, I have lost lives of 10 men in a battle in the way here" I said as I turned around and saw my other 5 men behind me, all of them let fall 10 bodies of Knights off their horses , some bodies had mortal attacks on them, the rest, lost enough blood to die "you can take a look at them, you will see that I am friendly"
MAX: "I can't believe it, they are not kidding, I can't believe they changed.....so fast" I thought as I saw the 10 dead Knights.

Flygon_Zero
November 16th, 2004, 10:07 PM
This is the PERFECT time for a fight!" I screamed." If you were really an Ally, you'd have no problem with a friendly spar! If, IF, you can manage to defeat me in this spar, I will tell you everything I know regarding Max and his whereabouts. That is only IF however. If I win though, you give me and my team all of your supplies, horses included, and leave!"

Electric Hero
November 16th, 2004, 10:18 PM
LEADER: "ok, but just to advice you, my weapons are blessed, any kind of magic against me is useless" I said as I unsheated my Longsword, a really really long one, and aimed at the girl, I moved my horse backwards , I was ready "the only thing that works against me is physical damage, no magical!, ready?" I yelled
MAX: "Raven, no no no no, you shouldn't have chalenged him" I thought as I spied my ex-leader and Raven.

Flygon_Zero
November 16th, 2004, 10:40 PM
" HA! You think you scare me with that thing? You're blessed weapon thing, don't worry, I've already figured out ways past that. Besides, I'm a white mage, which means my magic cancels out your blessing. If you really were as high and mighty as you act, you'd have known that as well," I said. " Now, as to your other comment, Physical damage is the easiest kind to obtain as there are no longer very many magically skilled people. My bows and other weapons were specifically designed to break through most barrier spells, meaning they can also pierce that pathetic thing you call armor!"

Electric Hero
November 17th, 2004, 03:16 PM
MAX: "I need to stop this stupidity, think, think......I got it!" I said as I took my bow and shot an arrow between Raven and the leader. And I continued shooting arrows at everywhere, but obviously wihout harming anyone.
LEADER: I was starting to charge, but then an arrow came flying and stopped the spar, I thought that we were under attack, "Shields up!" I said as my men took out really big round silver shields, and protected themselves and our allies.

Flygon_Zero
November 17th, 2004, 04:10 PM
Stupid Max! I thought. I took my blade and started attacking the leader. I took a slash or two before remembering he had his shield out and was most likely to defend like that.

FireEmporer
November 17th, 2004, 04:16 PM
Ari kicked the Leader's shield.The impact would make the shield vibrate and hard to hold.The Leader soon dropped the shield. "Ha!" Ari yelled, kicking the leader in the face."Don't mess with demons..." He said unemotionly.

Electric Hero
November 17th, 2004, 04:27 PM
LEADER: I recovered my shield and blocked the kick of the demon kid ((that's true, Ari in this rp has only 13 years old)) "what are you doing!? I am trying to protect you, and I don't have anything against you!" I yelled as I uncovered me with the shield then I felt an arrow flying behind me.
MAX: I walked over my friends and my allies, The allies were covering my friends, then I saw that the leader was uncovered and I shot an arrow behind him then I started to laugh out really friggin loud, "hahahahahahaha!!!! I finally scared you, Demetrix!!!!! *points at Leader* after 7 years!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!"
DEMETRIX: I lowered my shield as I saw Max laughing at me and my men, "You!!!" I yelled at him, but he didn't stopped laughing.

FireEmporer
November 17th, 2004, 04:30 PM
(HEY! does NOT kick slowly! He's A (Well part) demon. No ordanary human could block his kick.)

Electric Hero
November 17th, 2004, 04:36 PM
ooc: hapy? I edited the post, sorry I feel weird today.... he is the Leader of the whole army of Holy Knights ((wqeird name , isn't it?)) ..... so he blocked the kick

FireEmporer
November 17th, 2004, 04:45 PM
((Yes. I Am Happy.))
"Then why did you throw Raven? I don't trust you at ALL." He said making a mean face. "It doesn't add up... I'm going to get some answers!" He thought.

Flygon_Zero
November 17th, 2004, 04:56 PM
I went about my daily routine of smacking Ari away! I laughed a bit and said," Max, if you knew him, why were you hiding in fear? You either did something horrible, or were just playing a part. Either way, if you continue keeping secrets from us, there's going to be less and less trust between us."
As one of the knights got nearer, I flew a bit higher and behind Ari!

Electric Hero
November 17th, 2004, 05:03 PM
DEMETRIX: "I didn't knew that you were our allies!" I said at the demon kid
MAX: I stopped laughing , and I needed time to recover myself. After that I talked to Ari "Ari, this Knights are trusty, just give them some time" I said almost laughing, then I turned to Demetrix "haha, so we finnally meet again after 7 years , Demetrix, but first that all, who died in that battle you talked about?" I asked
DEMETRIX: I made a sad face and looked at the ground, then at Max "Max.... Richie died" Max replied: "WHAT?!" , "Richie died, I'm so sorry for telling you this"
MAX: "NO! you have to be lying! Richie!" I yelled at Demetrix, he just looked at the dead bodies, the at the ground. I ran over the dead bodies of the Knights, and then I found my best friend , Richie, I opened the helmet of Richie and looked at his face and his body, he had some horrible attacks. I started to cry , but quietly, just the tears appeaed on my face as I fell on the dead body of Richie and cried on him.

FireEmporer
November 17th, 2004, 05:05 PM
"Raven... must you hit so hard?" Ari asked.He then looked at Max. "Max? Whats wrong?" Ari said running over to the lifeless corpse "Who is it?"

Flygon_Zero
November 17th, 2004, 05:10 PM
Shut up Ari!" I whispered. I knew what it was like to lose someone. Although I hadn't told anyone, I had been orphaned by rogue knights. Only Ari knew this secret of mine.

FireEmporer
November 17th, 2004, 05:17 PM
"Death isn't to be mourned or feared. All things die. It's the circle of life. I was forced to learn this very early..." Ari said solemly.

Flygon_Zero
November 17th, 2004, 05:19 PM
I hit Ari yet again. Ever since we were kids, he had trouble staying quiet. Although he has reason. We both lost someone important to us very early in life, but still...

FireEmporer
November 17th, 2004, 05:25 PM
"I will out live you Max... and your children, and thier children many times over. Demons Have Extremely long life spans. I will spend A long time on this earth, and I will lose so many loved ones..."

Electric Hero
November 17th, 2004, 06:19 PM
ooc: now I will play Max, Demetrix will talk in ITALIC

I stopped crying, and sniffed, then looked at Ari, I just stared at him with a sad look, then I continued my way to Demetrix and talked to him: "any more news?" I said...still sad "Well, I have a surprise for ya" then he whistled and my horse came running and almost jumped of happiness , I ran over my horse and hugged him, just his head of course, "ow, Demetrix, how did you made Pegasus came with ya?" I asked as I pet my horse Pegasus, "well, I told him that we were gonna find you" he said , I looked at Richie again, I felt happy and sad , "guys, all of you, with leave you for a moment , try to know each other well" I said as I jumped on Pegasus and went to the forest and found a clearing, I saw the horizon and thought about Richie and Pegasus, they were my best friends.

FireEmporer
November 17th, 2004, 06:21 PM
"Raven, You Have healing magic no?" Ari Asked

Flygon_Zero
November 17th, 2004, 07:08 PM
It was so great to see Max happy! It was the first time I'd ever seen that and it was quite akward!
I turned to Ari and said," Yes, whY?"

Composer of Requiems
November 17th, 2004, 11:51 PM
Nic was puzzled... these knights didn't seem trustworthy to him. But, he had never been a very trusting person either, so he ignored them for now. If they got in the way, he'll just get in their way.
Max seemed to have a strange past... he would have to find out more about his companions and whether any of them were dangerous.

--

OOC: Somehow, this doesn't seem much like "a Rp set in a dark age of the Samurai culture", as mentioned in the first post >.<

Flygon_Zero
November 18th, 2004, 03:37 PM
OOC: Guess we just took it and made it completely different. I myself hadn't even noticed we'd changed the story so much......XD

pokefan007
November 19th, 2004, 10:56 PM
OOC: Oh well, lets just get on with the story, and it will be fine as long as we end it how its supposed to end.... I think...