PDA

View Full Version : Say Cheeeeese!

SacredCheese
May 26th, 2010, 03:55 PM
Hey all, I'm new to the this particular forum, but have always been a loyal fan to pokemon! Ladies: I enjoy long walks on the beaches, candle light dinners, and will serenade you under the moonlit stars ;) I kid I kid!

More importantly, I hope to start a trade forum soon, so I wanted to introduce myself and let everyone know about the Cheese.

Oh and for all your future pokemon trading needz, remember da cheeze please

Peace!

EmeraldSerenade
May 26th, 2010, 04:03 PM
I can probably sing a better serenade ;P
Your user name sounds cheesy... in the sacred kinda way, haha.

Welcome to the forums SacredCheese! I hope you enjoy your stay here. Just make sure you take a quick glance at the rules, and you'll be okay ;D You can also check out the Wifi Section of the forum and make a trading thread there.

~EmeraldSerenade

RyanGT
May 26th, 2010, 05:47 PM
Welcome Cheese,

I hope you enjoy your time here.

SacredCheese
May 26th, 2010, 05:59 PM
Ahhh thanks guyz! I sure did read the trading rules! I also tried to create a trading thread, but then was thwarted by a message that read: "you must post 15 posts before you can link to other sites".

welp, here I go making friendz!

Elise
May 26th, 2010, 06:10 PM
Hullo to you as well, Cheese. Or should I call you SacredCheese? Calling you the Cheese somehow feels right lol. Whatever your prefer of course.

It's nice to know there are so many loyal pokefans out there! Looking forward to seeing you around the site, and welcome!

P.s. Long walks on the beach, eh? Quite classic. You must be a charmer among your lady friends ;)
haha thanks Elise! I try ;)

Yup! I go by Cheese, cheeeeze, and SC
Quite good, quite good. :) I'll definitely stick with Cheese then. See ya 'round the PC site!

SacredCheese
May 26th, 2010, 06:35 PM
haha thanks Elise! I try ;)

Yup! I go by Cheese, cheeeeze, and SC

Alkaide
May 27th, 2010, 01:36 AM
Says welcome to CHEESE. *smiles*

Hey mate, read the rules and FAQ.

Enjoy around here, and keep up that kidding nature.

See ya around.