PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone

Shiny Vulpix
November 7th, 2004, 04:54 PM
I just joined here and I thought I'd say hello. Some of you may have seen me at Serebii (I'm Shiny Vulpix there too) but I decided to join here as well. I'm 16, from Texas, and some of my favorite Pokemon are Vulpix (obviously), Ninetales, Pikachu and Mew. I'm looking forward to having a good time here ^_^.

Shikon no Tama
November 7th, 2004, 05:03 PM
Welcome to PC! I do hope you have a good time here as I do! Follow the rules, be active and, well, that's all to it! If ya wanna be my friend you can just PM me! Have fun! :P

Miya902
November 7th, 2004, 05:24 PM
Hello, welcome to PC, I hope you have tons of fun here, I know I am.

Magic Mike
November 7th, 2004, 06:56 PM
Hey Shiny Vulpix, welcome to PC. Have fun and post a lot!

DarknessMonkey
November 7th, 2004, 07:02 PM
Hi!
Welcome To PC!
As You Can See I Am From Texas Too...
(Well I Just Moved Here From California)
Have Fun Posting,& Follow The Rules...
P.S. Wanna Be Friends?

Jess
November 7th, 2004, 07:53 PM
Hiya Shiny Vulpix,
Hm.. I reconzied your name from somewheres..XD :P Welcome to PokeCommunity ^_^

nomed666
November 7th, 2004, 08:06 PM
hi,welcome to pc,post alot and have fun.

pm me if you want to be friends.

Zapchu
November 7th, 2004, 08:34 PM
I just joined here and I thought I'd say hello. Some of you may have seen me at Serebii (I'm Shiny Vulpix there too) but I decided to join here as well. I'm 16, from Texas, and some of my favorite Pokemon are Vulpix (obviously), Ninetales, Pikachu and Mew. I'm looking forward to having a good time here ^_^.

Welcome to the boards Shiny Vulpix! ^_^ I'm also looking forward to getting a chance to discuss Pokemon on the boards with you. So I hope to see you around often. I love using Ninetales in my team, and Pikachu also rocks.

If you feel like chatting, feel free to add my MSN!

Emperor ServingSpoon
November 8th, 2004, 01:37 AM
Welcome to the Pokemon Community! I welcome people at the door, seeing as how I only just walked through it myself.

Monzae
November 8th, 2004, 01:47 AM
Welcome, Shiny Vulpix! Shinies rock xD That must mean you as well! <3 Hope you have fun!

Ninja Retsu
November 8th, 2004, 03:32 AM
Hello. Welcome to PC. My name's Blue Jasmine. Nice to meet you. Have a good time.

sly_74
November 8th, 2004, 06:07 AM
Hey there, welcome to PC!