PDA

View Full Version : Hai guys! b(^_^)b

Eldrei
May 27th, 2010, 01:56 AM
Haiiii to all of you! ^_^ I'm new to PokeCommunity. I registered last month but I forgot I registered here and i forgot mah password. Hehe this skin is nice and fancy! :3

Skin you can change ;D

Hi theeeere ~
I too did the same mistake -cursesschool-
But yeah, welcome aboard ! <:DDDDD
Enjoy you stay ;]

How do I change skin and stuff like profile backgrounds? ^_^

Profile Background I guess it's in your user Control Panel, "Switch Profile Colors" , and you can change the skins by using the menu at the very left bottom of the page you're visiting ~
Or you can do this in your profile, "Switch Forum Style" ~ C>

My, my, hope I was clear enough ;A;

How about text colors? It really, really, really hurts my eye. @_@

If you mean text color of the skin you are using, just switch the skin, and you'll get different text color, else, it's you who choose the text color you want in your profile, wether you want to keep the default one, or to put a customized one. o:

I mean why is my text color and font different!? :o

SinisterEternity
May 27th, 2010, 02:15 AM
Haiiii to all of you! ^_^ I'm new to PokeCommunity. I registered last month but I forgot I registered here and i forgot mah password. Hehe this skin is nice and fancy! :3

Skin you can change ;D

Hi theeeere ~
I too did the same mistake -cursesschool-
But yeah, welcome aboard ! <:DDDDD
Enjoy you stay ;]

How do I change skin and stuff like profile backgrounds? ^_^

Profile Background I guess it's in your user Control Panel, "Switch Profile Colors" , and you can change the skins by using the menu at the very left bottom of the page you're visiting ~
Or you can do this in your profile, "Switch Forum Style" ~ C>

My, my, hope I was clear enough ;A;

How about text colors? It really, really, really hurts my eye. @_@

If you mean text color of the skin you are using, just switch the skin, and you'll get different text color, else, it's you who choose the text color you want in your profile, wether you want to keep the default one, or to put a customized one. o:

I mean why is my text color and font different!? :o

Then I guess it's just cause of the settings of your message, you can easily change this while writting your message with the tool bar (with all those icons, you see ? xD).
But you have to click on "Go advanced" before replying C:

Not sure, but PokeCommunity is biiig, it's impossible not to meet new people in the other threads xD
Wish you good luck and, have fun heeeere ~ <:33

Eldrei
May 27th, 2010, 02:18 AM
Yaay! I found out how! But thanks anyway! ^_^ Why aren't there much people here?

But I'm still depending on this thread. I'm a bit shy... o.o

`MorningSun
May 27th, 2010, 02:25 AM
Hai.

But I'm still depending on this thread. I'm a bit shy... o.o
Don't be shy we don't bite... >.>

Alkaide
May 27th, 2010, 02:28 AM
Welcome to the forums, Eldrei.

Anyways, see you around, pal.

And, sinister you could have replied his queries in VM,s, now this thread is becoming a bit off-topic.

Hiidoran
May 27th, 2010, 02:40 AM
Well now, that was some work I had to do merging. ^^;

SinisterEternity, only the original poster is always to comment more than once in an introductory thread. Once you make your welcome, please move all other conversation to either a private message or visitor message. Those are the rules of New Users / Welcome, my friend. Please make sure you're aware that all boards have their own special set of rules in the future, okay?

I just merged your posts out of convenience, Eldrei. Sorry 'bout that. ;;

Welcome to the community, by the way. Looks like you're gettin' all your questions answered and such, but do feel free to approach any of us staff members if you have any more. We don't bite, I promise. XD

Ninja Caterpie
May 28th, 2010, 12:16 AM
Don't be shy we don't bite... >.>

Don't listen, this kid don't know what they talkin' bout. We're gonna rip you up. :D

Eldrei
May 28th, 2010, 12:21 AM
Don't listen, this kid don't know what they talkin' bout. We're gonna rip you up. :D

What!? NOOOOO!!! You're a zombie caterpie!!! >.>

RyanGT
May 28th, 2010, 03:05 AM
Welcome Eldrei,

Glad you came back. Enjoy the site!