PDA

View Full Version : New here

Ashdejan
May 27th, 2010, 03:15 AM
Ok i only made this thread because i saw lot of people have one.I don't really understand what are they for it's just a bunch of people saying hi.But anyway

Hello everybody.

Hiidoran
May 27th, 2010, 03:22 AM
Yes, introducing yourself is the general idea behind this specific board...

Your thread is for you to present yourself to the rest of the community, and for other members to come welcome you and offer some advice, or answer questions if need be. Basically, it's a way to test the waters of the community before you dive in.

So, welcome the the PokéCommunity, Ashdejan.

Any particular reason you decided to join us? :>

Alkaide
May 27th, 2010, 03:35 AM
Hey Ash, welcome to the forums, pal.

If you want to know more about the forums just read the FAQ and most of your FAQ will also be answered.

Read the rules to be away from trouble.

In case any problem persists, just contact the mods or normal members like us, we'll try to help if we can.

Have a great time here~

Meet cha around, buddy.

Nickmonster
May 27th, 2010, 03:42 AM
Hey,this is just a warm welcoming to the PokeCommunity fourms,i hope you enjoy your stay.

Ashdejan
May 27th, 2010, 04:24 AM
Yes, introducing yourself is the general idea behind this specific board...

Your thread is for you to present yourself to the rest of the community, and for other members to come welcome you and offer some advice, or answer questions if need be. Basically, it's a way to test the waters of the community before you dive in.

So, welcome the the PokéCommunity, Ashdejan.

Any particular reason you decided to join us? :>
Other that i love pokemon since i was 7 and the fact that i played almost every pokemon game there is (not hacks) i wanted to expand my knowledge and someday make the game i wanted to play so much but nintendo and the other makers of pokemon didnt think of it the full 4 region original story.
Alkaide and Nickmonster thanks i do hope to enjoy here :)