PDA

View Full Version : 'Sup. I'm a noob.

Roxas358
May 27th, 2010, 03:48 AM
Hey, name's...something. I'm new here and I currently couldn't hack...well...um..."insert witty metaphoric thing here". But really, I'm gonna try to learn so I'm not completely useless as a hacker. So anyway, HI THERE POKECOMMUNITY!!!

Alkaide
May 27th, 2010, 05:09 AM
Welcome to the forums, Roxas.

GL for becoming a good hacker.

Read the rules and FAQ for more info about PC.

Contact any staff member if you have any problem.

Anyways, meet cha around~

Eternal Nightmare
May 27th, 2010, 06:00 AM
Omg pretty avatar...kingdom hearts fan I presume. Anyway welcome to the forums. I hope you enjoy yor time here and that being here will make you reach your full potentional at hacking. If you want don't be shy to come chat with me sometime kay :3.

HannahHacker
May 27th, 2010, 06:51 AM
Hey Roxas!
I'm new here, too! I can't even get a picture up on my signature, haha! I'm not the best hacker or even spriter but I love pokemon and love testing out the new betas!
x

beca
May 27th, 2010, 09:52 AM
Welcome =] I'm new too.
Cute avatar (Y)

Roxas358
May 28th, 2010, 04:42 AM
Welcome to the forums, Roxas.

GL for becoming a good hacker.

Read the rules and FAQ for more info about PC.

Contact any staff member if you have any problem.

Anyways, meet cha around~

Thanks for the welcome.

Omg pretty avatar...kingdom hearts fan I presume. Anyway welcome to the forums. I hope you enjoy yor time here and that being here will make you reach your full potentional at hacking. If you want don't be shy to come chat with me sometime kay :3.

KH FTW!!! Thanks, and I may just take you up on that offer.

Hey Roxas!
I'm new here, too! I can't even get a picture up on my signature, haha! I'm not the best hacker or even spriter but I love pokemon and love testing out the new betas!
x

I'm not that great at spriting or stuff either, but Pokemon and betas and sruff ROCK.

Welcome =] I'm new too.
Cute avatar (Y)

Well then, welcome, I guess. And thanks. But I don't think I can beat an Umbreon signature.