PDA

View Full Version : hey there!

Ger Japa
May 28th, 2010, 06:10 AM
Hi

ummm, so...

just wanna say hi :P

anyway, i'm a pokemon maniac, i knew and loved pokemon when i was 7 and till now i do :P

my name is German Japa, Ger for short.

so that is about me.

did u know i dreamt of pokemon several times?

Anyway, hi :D

Alkaide
May 28th, 2010, 06:24 AM
Welcome to the PC forums, Japa.

I too started loving pokemon when I was around 7. xD

Most of the members here are poke maniacs.

Read the rules and FAQ to be free from trouble.

Contact me if any problem persists, if I'll not be able to help you then you can approach the staff.

Anyways, see you around, mate.

Ger Japa
May 28th, 2010, 06:58 AM
Thanks for your greeting and help, appreciated :D

Just took a quick look through the rules and faq, got it kinda clearly :)

Sure gonna contact you when problems.

Thanks again :D

Leo™
May 28th, 2010, 07:15 AM
Welcome to PC Ger Japa enjoy the forum and I hope you make many friends here.

Ger Japa
May 29th, 2010, 06:15 AM
appreciate, appreciate :D

btw, anyone knows when was PC born?

Zoroark-Nightmare
May 29th, 2010, 07:33 AM
Welcome to the forums!
Nope, I don't know when. XD
hope you have fun here ^^

Elise
May 29th, 2010, 08:50 AM
Welcome to the forums!

I think 7 must be a magic number because that's when i received my first game and fell in love with pokemon! That was back where there only was 1 generation. Oh the good times ^_^; I still have that game too....

NatureKeeper
May 29th, 2010, 09:31 AM
Welcome to the forums!

I think 7 must be a magic number because that's when i received my first game and fell in love with pokemon! That was back where there only was 1 generation. Oh the good times ^_^; I still have that game too....

Hey, I first fell in love with Pokémon when I was seven too!

Welcome to the Community!

Ger Japa
May 29th, 2010, 07:26 PM
Hoh i cant believe it you all were in love with pokemon when 7, just like me :)

and yes, remember the day when there was only 1 gen, i managed to remember all the names of the 151 pokemons. im proud of that :D

but since the next gen was created then the next then the next next, i was totally lost in nowhere but anyway the first 151 names are stil in my mind :D

Hiidoran
May 29th, 2010, 10:27 PM
btw, anyone knows when was PC born?Well, the PokéCommunity as you see it now was created back in 2003, but the original boards are even older than that. I can't really go more in depth than that seeing as I only joined back in late 2005 myself, but I hope that gives you some history. XD

Welcome to the community, Ger Japa.

Don't sweat it, sometimes I have difficulties remembering the Pokémon that came after generation one too. XD Ignore the fact that my username happens to be a fourth generation Pokémon...

Hope to see you around sometime, m'kay?

Ger Japa
June 2nd, 2010, 07:41 AM
Well, the PokéCommunity as you see it now was created back in 2003, but the original boards are even older than that. I can't really go more in depth than that seeing as I only joined back in late 2005 myself, but I hope that gives you some history. XD

Welcome to the community, Ger Japa.

Don't sweat it, sometimes I have difficulties remembering the Pokémon that came after generation one too. XD Ignore the fact that my username happens to be a fourth generation Pokémon...

Hope to see you around sometime, m'kay?

Haha you're funny

Anyway, thanks for the info, think i got a lit bit history bout PC ;)

And hell yah, in fact i got no problem but totally in lost, they're confusing me :P

That's why i love the first gen the most, they allow me to remember their names :P

Anyway, hope to see you around, too ;)