PDA

View Full Version : [B/W] which is better?

dieter57
May 28th, 2010, 05:55 PM
i personally think they both are an epic pwning win.

Rei Shingetsu
May 28th, 2010, 05:56 PM
Both for me too, but I prefers... *Pokes avatar and banner* :D

PiPVoda
May 28th, 2010, 06:43 PM
I personally think it's too early to see which one pwns the other, and even when we have the games in our hands next year I still won't do that cause it always ends up ugly (defending Palkia was a hand-full sometimes :D). Though at first I thought Zekrom looked slightly better than Reshiram, but then I realized Reshiram was in black and not Zekrom..From there I started liking Reshiram more and now I'd say it is ahead by a thin margin.

Timbjerr
May 28th, 2010, 06:56 PM
Just looking at design, I prefer Zecrom...darker design and all. But it's far too early to judge objectively. I'll wait until I see their stats, typing, abilities, movepool, or backstories to make full judgment.

Eurydice
May 28th, 2010, 07:05 PM
i think it is to early to really say. though i like the one that comes with black version. depends on their attacks.

Air Pichu
May 28th, 2010, 07:05 PM
The white one....... whatever its name is.

loliwin
May 28th, 2010, 08:12 PM
In looks, I have to go for Reshiram. It looks full of win.

Cant wait to see the typing etc.

countryemo
May 28th, 2010, 08:13 PM
Zekrom all the way!
i like him better

Cataclysmic
May 28th, 2010, 08:18 PM
I like Reshiram a lot more. It's sinister-looking yet angelic at the same time.

Angelroid
May 28th, 2010, 08:20 PM
I think both are made to win.

Myles
May 28th, 2010, 11:40 PM
I think I prefer Zekrom, but not by so much that I didn't vote for both. :P Reshiram is cool too.

>Feelings<
May 28th, 2010, 11:41 PM
Both are awesome in terms of looks, and if in the future I end up sticking to Pokemon and actually like Black or White, then I'm getting both.

The back-story will pretty much be the same like for Dialga/Palkia, or Groudon/Kyogre. Two opposite version mascots always had that in common, so that probably won't change.
And I couldn't care less about their battling capabilities and all, since I don't battle competitively and play Pokemon just for the fun and that's all.

So purely based on looks, I like them both, but I just love Reshiram. The angelic thing begs for a Light type!

Bluerang1
May 29th, 2010, 12:20 AM
Zeckrom pwns, but it seems I'm getting Black anyway with Reshiram. Reshiram isn't bad, I like the detail and whole Bird thing going on.

Is anyone else not so fond of the names? Zeckrom sounds great, but Reshiram... it's a mouthful!

I personally think it's too early to see which one pwns the other, and even when we have the games in our hands next year I still won't do that cause it always ends up ugly (defending Palkia was a hand-full sometimes :D). Though at first I thought Zekrom looked slightly better than Reshiram, but then I realized Reshiram was in black and not Zekrom..From there I started liking Reshiram more and now I'd say it is ahead by a thin margin.

^Same as that. But still, I'm not liking Reshiram more though, but I want to like Pip xD Looking again, Zeckrom = Black Palkia. PASS. Reshiram and Pokemon Black FTW! :D But still a mouthful...

SinisterEternity
May 29th, 2010, 12:22 AM
Reshiram, Zekrom looks like a mix of Palkia and something weird >_o

Rei Shingetsu
May 29th, 2010, 12:33 AM
Zeckrom pwns, but it seems I'm getting Black anyway with Reshiram. Reshiram isn't bad, I like the detail and whole Bird thing going on.

Is anyone else not so fond of the names? Zeckrom sounds great, but Reshiram... it's a mouthful!

^Same as that. But still, I'm not liking Reshiram more though, but I want to like Pip xD Looking again, Zeckrom = Black Palkia. PASS. Reshiram and Pokemon Black FTW! :D But still a mouthful...

And um, I had to think of it's spelling when I type Reshiram xD
But seriously I love the name of her more than Zekrom though.

SinisterEternity
May 29th, 2010, 12:35 AM
And um, I had to think of it's spelling when I type Reshiram xD
But seriously I love the name of her more than Zekrom though.

Her ? Reshiram is a girl ? O.O

Rei Shingetsu
May 29th, 2010, 12:36 AM
Her ? Reshiram is a girl ? O.O

Bleh, I guess they're genderless - But I love referring to graceful looking Pokemon as "her" :P
So will you be surprised to see a male Jiggypuff, then, hun?

SinisterEternity
May 29th, 2010, 12:38 AM
Bleh, I guess they're genderless - But I love referring to graceful looking Pokemon as "her" :P
So will you be surprised to see a male Jiggypuff, then, hun?

xD I wouldn't lmao
But yeah, I see what you mean Cx It's true that Reshi' looks more girly than Zekrom >_o
But...Reshiram is better overall ;D

Rei Shingetsu
May 29th, 2010, 12:41 AM
xD I wouldn't lmao
But yeah, I see what you mean Cx It's true that Reshi' looks more girly than Zekrom >_o
But...Reshiram is better overall ;D

Yeahs, it's the gracefulness that won me over.
(Much like Ninetales did since Gen 1)

Dr. Faustus
May 29th, 2010, 01:01 AM
I like Zekrom Zekromon better, since he's probably going to be Dark type.
I might get Black for Reshiram Reshiramon, though, just for a complete Pokedex.
However, if they're both dragons, I'll only get White for Zekrom. I have too many dragon legendaries.
And i'm guessing if they make a 5th Gen Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, they'll both be referred to as 'He'.

Ian Watkins
May 29th, 2010, 01:09 AM
I prefer Reshiram more. Zekrom looks a little blocky. xD

Sylphiel
May 29th, 2010, 08:46 AM
Please keep discussion of the new legendaries in the existing thread (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=220265), thanks. :)

:furretlock: