PDA

View Full Version : Moderator's Choice [December 2004] // Pokémon Alexandrite

mewthree9000
November 8th, 2004, 08:52 AM
(Last Update 02-14-2006)

*taps microphone*

"Texting... Texting..." XD

Well Now i will lay it all out for everyone since nobody know anything about this hack and you probly wanna know. Atleast i hope you do :paranoid:

Hack Of Emerald

Plot: 14 Years ago Team Eclipse was making a Hyper Clone army of Mewtwo's but the main scientists wouldn't do there dirty work anymore (Kabe's Parents). So they we're killed by Team Eclipse for ruining their plains for world domination.

14 Years later is when the games starts.
(Hack Takes Place 4 years after RS)

You Kabe is the son of the scientists who we're killed. Start your journey leaveing a school for Psychic abilitys (Psychic Corp.) . To head out to save Mewthree. Which you sensed was in trouble through your psychic abilities. But first you must travel to Johto and help Elm find his kidnapped GrandDaughter. That you have reason to believe Team Eclipse kidnapped her.(psychic abilities <.<) The girl, Sasha was a worker at the school she ran after Kabe to help him out.

Wanna get more out of the story and hack? Read the story behind it all, Legacy of Mewthree.

Legacy Of Mewthree (http://mew3.animealliance.de/index2.php?mi=m3story) (Broken)
-------------------------------------
Now I have thanks to alot of misc. Spriters for making this project a realilty.

-Chiru
-Aviex
-Coronis
-Dj Scyther
-MightyCuddles
-Netster
-Scixzor
-KyleDove
-Omega II
(Misc sprites for the hack)

I'm doing everything else.

---------------------------------------
Army:
-Mewthree9000
-DJ-Scy

Screenshots:
(coming soon)

Yeah I've restarted work on the project. Me and DJ are working on story and plot, new screens will be up soon. I'm also working on the promo video using 3D animations... If anyone wants to help by posting view points from the Pokemon Stadium pokedex PLEASE DO. Thanks..

Project Percentage:

Events - 0.2%
Maps - 1%
GFX - 15.8%

Overall - 0.8%

THIRTY-SIX
November 8th, 2004, 08:55 AM
im no good at hacks but is there anything i can do? i can recolour pokemon (not a big deal) but in ur storyline there could be a rare coloured pokemon or somthin

Get-Low
November 8th, 2004, 03:32 PM
I got screenshots of alexandrite,whoo theyre sexy argh XD

Jason
November 8th, 2004, 09:42 PM
Show-me-some-please,-Scix.

Scyther
November 9th, 2004, 10:27 AM
ive seen some 2 :D after all being on the team has its privilages
mew3 i g2 tell u somit on msn about this hack anyways *about credit*
somit u may have forgotten by some one
anyways...
this hack is gona rock Ice hard
and pokemunna
all of the spriters there where recomended to mew3 he dosent let anyone help

Pazuzu
November 9th, 2004, 10:42 AM
if ya can make this thing real it would be the greatest hack ever!
keep on rollin'! :D

Scyther
November 9th, 2004, 10:54 AM
this WILL become real and it will be one of the best hacks eva

Get-Low
November 9th, 2004, 02:51 PM
who the hell voted 3 stars for this hack that it went to 4? Who ever it was im killing you.
this hack is 5 stars and to be 4 right now some one must of have voted 3,
argh this hack is awesome everybody likes it,Who ever voted it for 4 then its jealous of your hack.
Who ever dropped this hack to 4 stars im killing you! lol XD kidding
Well i got a few screenz and nope jase,im not showing cause mew3 didnt give me permisison for that and if he didnt post them,then thats for a reason but i wont post em'.

DaRkCaT21
November 10th, 2004, 09:28 AM
I only see the intro, and looks very Cool!!!!!!!!!

Scyther
November 10th, 2004, 09:30 AM
who the hell voted 3 stars for this hack that it went to 4? Who ever it was im killing you.
argh this hack is awesome everybody likes it,Who ever voted it for 4 then its jealous of your hack.
Well i got a few screenz and nope jase,im not showing cause mew3 didnt give me permisison for that and if he didnt post them,then thats for a reason but i wont post em'.
well said, mew3 trusts us to privacey

Get-Low
November 11th, 2004, 03:03 PM
i was just kidding man >.>
Anyways mew3,hows it goin'?

Spectrum
November 12th, 2004, 05:43 PM
w00t! Sounds schweet! Can't wait to play it. My birthday is in the middle of the year, so it'd be a nice birthday present. ^^
im no good at hacks but is there anything i can do? i can recolour pokemon (not a big deal) but in ur storyline there could be a rare coloured pokemon or somthin
That's what the red Gyarados is for, amongst all the other shinies. o.O;;
Nicely put. I've also voted it 5 stars, and I'm gonna recommend it to Jake and Reese. =)

Scyther
November 14th, 2004, 11:12 AM
what on earth has happend to mew3 hes stop replying to everything
and he hasnt been on msn,
after talking to him a week or 2 ago i fear for the worst

Spectrum
November 20th, 2004, 05:16 AM
He's probably just busy with school, guys. ^^;

DaRkCaT21
November 20th, 2004, 06:29 AM
Scyther is un sure, didn't talk in the MSN to him since the 12 of this month!!!

Scyther
November 20th, 2004, 09:37 AM
i was like his brother ....
hes just stop talking to me... and everyone else

EVA-01
November 20th, 2004, 07:17 PM
well maybe he broke his comp? its not a real big deal, if u were his bro u would ring him :P

Jason
November 20th, 2004, 07:51 PM
I guess.his internet has broken down...

EVA-01
November 20th, 2004, 07:58 PM
i guess your space bar works :P

nah maybe he just has got a new game and is playin it alot or he has a life and goes out ALOT with friends :\

mewthree9000
November 22nd, 2004, 08:39 PM
Wooohooooo!!!!! Guess whos back *does a lil dance*

Well i was gone because my Internet got cut off. Also i had to format my computer so alot of problem have been bothering me with this stupid computer but i'm back! I bring screenshots too ;)

First Route you goto;
http://www.overmyhead.net/mew3domain/alexandrite/screens/PokemonAlexandrite01.PNG
http://www.overmyhead.net/mew3domain/alexandrite/screens/PokemonAlexandrite05.PNG

The Oil Mines; http://www.overmyhead.net/mew3domain/alexandrite/screens/PokemonAlexandrite02.PNG

The Oil Officials(The building that owns the Oil Mines From Sone to part of Johto);
http://www.overmyhead.net/mew3domain/alexandrite/screens/PokemonAlexandrite03.PNG

Next to the oil mine i plain to put something here XD;
http://www.overmyhead.net/mew3domain/alexandrite/screens/PokemonAlexandrite04.PNG

And this is the Titlescreen Prototype;
http://www.overmyhead.net/mew3domain/alexandrite/screens/alxprototitle1.PNG

Sone is the new Region. It is small and unknown to most. It has a total of 2 Towns and 1 City not much time is spent since you have to hurry off to johto but there will be a number of tasks to do in Sone. Once i get this computer back to the way it was i can work on this somemore since i lost the Sone World Map i made when i formatted but thank god i didnt loose the hack. So till the next update you can drool on these for a while.

DaRkCaT21
November 22nd, 2004, 10:39 PM
mewtrhee!! This will be one of the best GBA hacks!! And the best in FireRed!!

mewthree9000
November 22nd, 2004, 10:46 PM
Thanks ^_^. I need to give some credits to KyleDove for drawing the new Flowers. i drew the animation but he still gets credits for his frame lol ;)

Jeremy
November 22nd, 2004, 11:05 PM
Guess who's back? Back again! Mewthree is back! Tell a friend! OKIE OKIE!
XD

Well I like the redone gfx. Good luckie.

EVA-01
November 23rd, 2004, 12:32 AM
lookin fiiine! the only down side of anything is the title screen sorta mixes with the flare from mew2s hands but thats no biggie :P

Jason
November 23rd, 2004, 01:32 AM
its a MEWTHREE, not Mewtwo... you dumb fool!

EVA02
November 23rd, 2004, 01:41 AM
i love the fwowers and there so cwute lol im bein a girl

EVA-01
November 24th, 2004, 12:47 AM
i luv dis hack! nice GFX redo :P keep up de good work! post more screens soon ;)

KoBRe LaiR
November 24th, 2004, 04:15 PM
This ahs been a long awaited hack for all of us. And it truly deserves Moderator's Choice December 2004.

>>THREAD STICKIED<<

EVA-01
November 25th, 2004, 12:03 AM
yay congratz mew3! u got it stickied with only 2pages like alpha did! :P

Jason
November 25th, 2004, 12:49 AM
Theres only one page, buddy.

fudge01
November 25th, 2004, 01:31 AM
hmmm it depends what your settings are jason like with my settings there is 2 pages

loony
November 25th, 2004, 01:39 AM
it looks good:Dkeep it going:Dcool new grapix:D

Scyther
November 25th, 2004, 10:35 AM
wow mew3 will be so happy and so am i!!!
alot of work has and will go into it
so it make me happy to see this become noticed

Get-Low
November 25th, 2004, 03:53 PM
Congrats mew3!
I got a private Alexandrite patch XD It's only the title screen -_- lol anyways
Crystal Clear got Highly Recomended :D this is our lucky month bro XP

Jason
November 25th, 2004, 10:44 PM
DAC, Sato & I decided not to do interdpth's hack as HR because of sex, drugs, violence etc.

EVA-01
November 25th, 2004, 11:37 PM
wats this got 2 do with this hack? absolutely nothing

Scyther
November 26th, 2004, 08:06 AM
wats this got 2 do with this hack? absolutely nothing
agreed
jason do not offtopic post

KoBRe LaiR
November 26th, 2004, 08:15 AM
DAC, Sato & I decided not to do interdpth's hack as HR because of sex, drugs, violence etc.I never decided on that. I left the room when I got annoyed. SO I never really agreed. Don't be mentioning me when I didn't say that. Plus you are not suppose to say what we agree on outside. Or cover the thread in off topicness. Plus, PIKA2 is taking care of Jan's choosing.

mewthree9000
November 26th, 2004, 12:06 PM
I'm very happy for this :) thanks. Having somemore computer problems i hate this peace of junk now it keeps turning off :(. I think it might had got hit by lighting or something but it is working right now so thank god :D

Scyther
November 28th, 2004, 08:23 AM
im glad to see ur happy mew3 !!!

mewthree9000
November 28th, 2004, 08:42 AM
~Trainers~

Ok this is Kabe http://www.overmyhead.net/mew3domain/alexandrite/trainers/PKMN-Trainer-Kabe.gif
The guy

This is the Girl http://www.overmyhead.net/mew3domain/alexandrite/trainers/PKMN-Trianer-Sasha.gif
The alternative chara

This has been a look at the main heros lol Oh yea i'll show you one of the new trainers to give you a sneak peek http://www.overmyhead.net/mew3domain/alexandrite/trainers/trainerfanguy.gif This is the Fanner trainer one of many new trainers in Alexandrite[Sprite by Netster]

Scyther
November 28th, 2004, 08:44 AM
wow they are cool mew3 i cant wait

Xeno Scizor
November 28th, 2004, 08:47 AM
OH!!! Awesome mew3!!!

they are really good, i can't wait either!

EVA02
November 28th, 2004, 08:43 PM
hey there cool i like kabe he looks soooooooo cool

EVA-01
November 29th, 2004, 01:23 AM
really good! can we have a look @ the girls overworld?

mewthree9000
November 30th, 2004, 10:07 AM
Nope not yet :P

!!News Bullit!!
My Computer went on the blitz i need repairs so i my computer doesnt cut off before i post this you should be able to read it.....
*black out* :(

Scyther
November 30th, 2004, 11:32 AM
awww mew3 if i could i would pay for u to gte a new comp....
but im broke

Cool Cr@cker
December 2nd, 2004, 03:39 AM
This Hack Rocks....Will we see any pics.And Congrats Mew3~

EVA-01
December 2nd, 2004, 06:45 PM
lol, if i was a millionaire id buy u 3comps :P cant wait for the beta

firemaster
December 4th, 2004, 07:35 PM
the art looks great.

For me, i will be watching this hack very closely.

[subliminal message]
email me a beta
email me a beta
email me a beta
[email protected]
if you do i'll give you a dirt brown beta. I think i like this as much as you like mine
[/subliminal message]

DaRkCaT21
December 5th, 2004, 06:27 AM
Nice Sprites mew3!! I can't wait!!

mewthree9000
December 14th, 2004, 04:04 AM
Well i got a screenshot. It is just 1 but oh well. I was gonna do more but a program screwed my rom up so I have to do the stuff in that screenshot all over again.http://www.overmyhead.net/mew3domain/alexandrite/screens/PokemonAlexandrite06.png :dead:

fudge01
December 14th, 2004, 04:17 AM
HAIL! The lower Ranked cheese lord!

Keep it up mew3 that looks great too bad you gotta do it again o.O

.::t w i l i g h t::.
December 15th, 2004, 04:06 PM
Edit: Don't act like a noob. Or next time don't even post if you are gonna pretend.

EVA-01
December 15th, 2004, 04:49 PM
:\ wtf.....that was jus spam! dont spam! :'( its wrong

anyways! nice screeny! do u getta keep that mew?

firemaster
December 15th, 2004, 06:27 PM
i cant wait for this. You mewthree guys are the best team i know of....

Xeno Scizor
December 15th, 2004, 09:33 PM
Nice Screenie Mew3 ;)

Anyway, can i post the preview of the new Titlescreen in here? ^^;;

mewthree9000
December 16th, 2004, 07:16 AM
Yes you keep the mew. But it doesn't fallow you are anytihng lol. But for those that don't know Kabe's full story that mew came to him when his parents died. 14 years before this hack. But noone ever could see the mew. so i think you get the point... :\

___
December 17th, 2004, 05:31 PM
kewl hack you got there mewthree.

smithy.boy
December 19th, 2004, 12:28 PM
this rocks keep u the work. i love the screen with character in building with mew

mewthree9000
December 23rd, 2004, 06:45 PM
Well guys i had a big change of heart. Here is the deal. I am gonna change over to Emerald so that will add on time because i have to wait for US release. Because i need to use Emerald GFX system it would cut the time it will take to port all the crap from Emerald to just edit it. Ok? So I will put Alex andrite on hold till Emerald US Release. So hope you guys can wait. I will be helping out with ChaosBlack for the time being.

D@rk Ho-oH
December 24th, 2004, 12:40 PM
mewthree9000 when are you going to release the beta of your hack

Mandrke
December 28th, 2004, 02:17 AM
mewthree9000 when are you going to release the beta of your hack

D@rk Ho-oH, Pokemon Alexandrite is on Hold until April 2005 so no Betas proberally until {late april/early may} at least.

Yes I am not Mewthree9000 but I can still give info (underlined).

if you need proff:
Well guys i had a big change of heart. Here is the deal. I am gonna change over to Emerald so that will add on time because i have to wait for US release. Because i need to use Emerald GFX system it would cut the time it will take to port all the crap from Emerald to just edit it. Ok? So I will put Alex andrite on hold till Emerald US Release. So hope you guys can wait. I will be helping out with ChaosBlack for the time being.

ps: i think that this thead need to be locked.
pps: But it needs to be protected until april or Mewthree9000 wants it open

Mandrke :D

D@rk Ho-oH
December 28th, 2004, 08:21 AM
axam.ok i didn't saw that.i guess i will have to wait a long time cause i have a lot of exams at that time and i won't be able to enter for a long time.

mewthree9000
January 4th, 2005, 02:31 AM
D@rk Ho-oH, Pokemon Alexandrite is on Hold until April 2005 so no Betas proberally until {late april/early may} at least.

Yes I am not Mewthree9000 but I can still give info (underlined).

if you need proff:

ps: i think that this thead need to be locked.
pps: But it needs to be protected until april or Mewthree9000 wants it open

Mandrke :D

Now what would be the fun in closing it? After all i gotta post updates and progress ^.^ It is not on hold i am gonna be working in japanese till English. Then i'll prot over and keep working. Less time that way ^_^ Newest screenie here----V

DaRkCaT21
January 4th, 2005, 07:30 AM
Awesome!!

Keep it up! Which town is it?

EVA-01
January 4th, 2005, 03:19 PM
most important! wats the house for?

mewthree9000
January 4th, 2005, 03:56 PM
Ah I bet i have told people a million time what this is. It is not a Town or anytihng it is in the middle of the forest. The House is Psychic Corp. Where you live and start off from.

New Screenshot: Well if any of you know about pokemon Mewthree Version made about 3 years ago (Which is kinda part 1 of Alexandrite) Then you would remember this town but most of you probly dont so i'll show a screenshot from Mewthree Version and Alexandrite to show you ^_^

EVA-01
January 4th, 2005, 09:35 PM
you do realise that guy is sitting on a plant dont you? o_O

D@rk Ho-oH
January 5th, 2005, 02:49 AM
nice screenshots.what version are you using for your hack???

EVA-01
January 5th, 2005, 05:30 AM
omg... read above posts dude, 0_0 that is very n00bish of j00

mewthree9000
January 5th, 2005, 09:56 AM
you do realise that guy is sitting on a plant dont you? o_O

Yeah lol i fixed that last night i'm working on Maps stil fixing and creating. Should be finished with Sone soon.

D@rk Ho-oH
January 6th, 2005, 10:24 AM
cool i would like to play it.!

smithy.boy
January 13th, 2005, 08:05 AM
keep up the good work :)
hope you finish soon

mewthree9000
January 19th, 2005, 07:48 AM
Screen Update ;)

Just giving yall something to hold you over XD

http://www.overmyhead.net/mew3domain/alexandrite/screens/new05/Alexandrite01.png
http://www.overmyhead.net/mew3domain/alexandrite/screens/new05/Alexandrite02.png
http://www.overmyhead.net/mew3domain/alexandrite/screens/new05/Alexandrite03.png
http://www.overmyhead.net/mew3domain/alexandrite/screens/new05/Alexandrite04.png
http://www.overmyhead.net/mew3domain/alexandrite/screens/new05/Alexandrite05.png
http://www.overmyhead.net/mew3domain/alexandrite/screens/new05/Alexandrite06.png
http://www.overmyhead.net/mew3domain/alexandrite/screens/new05/Alexandrite07.png

Enjoy. I don't wanna spoil anything so yeah i'm just gonna post these and let you wonder. ;)

D@rk Ho-oH
January 19th, 2005, 08:37 AM
cool screenshots.keep it up.Can't wait for it

bigfreeze11
January 19th, 2005, 12:47 PM
wow man your teasing us with those pics. all i can say is that there great

Kronos
January 23rd, 2005, 06:34 AM
Nice Screens, this game looks very interesting.

Kun Meisuta
January 23rd, 2005, 07:39 AM
They look very nice I suppose.

smithy.boy
February 5th, 2005, 09:54 AM
anymore information on this wicke amazing brilliant hack

O
February 7th, 2005, 06:53 PM
Until April... Wouldn't Mewthree be spriting for Alexandrite so when its released he can just put hte sprites in? X.x

mewthree9000
February 8th, 2005, 08:01 PM
Yes it will be GFX work till English Emerald. So yeh tell nintendo to hurry.

O
February 9th, 2005, 05:31 AM
Doesn't Nintendo NOT like hacks? You know, a copy always slips out like a week before. Like what happened to Sapphire. Everybody was like "How come I have the ROM but the game isn't out yet?". Good Luck in finding the copy that slipped out.

mewthree9000
February 18th, 2005, 06:49 PM
Here is something I made when I was bored the other morning... :shocked:

DaRkCaT21
February 19th, 2005, 12:02 AM
Nice, but is very little!

And nice, screens, but you will make the hack on a japanse emerald rom, or in a english one?

mewthree9000
February 19th, 2005, 01:22 AM
English of course. But I will have a Spanish translation if anyone was wondering...

mewthree9000
February 20th, 2005, 10:29 PM
Sorry for double post but I have new screens. The fallowing screens are spoilers of Glitch Isl which is later in the game. You get a ticket from a dude. But when you get there you notice it isn't called Glitch Isl for nothing...

Spoiler:

People have been underattack by a massive pokemon. That has reproduced and spreaded throughout the entire island. These pokemon My friends are indeed Missingno.s

Screens:
http://www.overmyhead.net/mew3domain/alexandrite/Alexandrite-GlitchIsl-01.gif http://www.overmyhead.net/mew3domain/alexandrite/Alexandrite-GlitchIsl-04.gif

EVA-01
February 21st, 2005, 01:32 AM
Woah, O.O;;; Cool, I guess

smithy.boy
February 21st, 2005, 03:09 AM
lol thats not a bad idea..Glitchy town dooodooo dooo glitchy town.
"DO A LITTLE DANCE"
sorry about that, anyway im glad u told us about that or their be a bit of a confusion when it comes out.

Luis Kazuya
February 21st, 2005, 05:58 AM
Nice but dun tell me this is going to a Japanese beta?

mewthree9000
February 21st, 2005, 06:10 AM
No it is not gonna be Japanese beta. It will be ported to English version. Like i've said before. :dead:

Kronos
February 21st, 2005, 11:10 AM
Very Nice Glitched island! Very Unique

firemaster
February 21st, 2005, 12:23 PM
Sorry for double post but I have new screens. The fallowing screens are spoilers of Glitch Isl which is later in the game. You get a ticket from a dude. But when you get there you notice it isn't called Glitch Isl for nothing...

Spoiler:

People have been underattack by a massive pokemon. That has reproduced and spreaded throughout the entire island. These pokemon My friends are indeed Missingno.s

Screens:
http://www.overmyhead.net/mew3domain/alexandrite/Alexandrite-GlitchIsl-01.gif http://www.overmyhead.net/mew3domain/alexandrite/Alexandrite-GlitchIsl-04.gif

Umm.... yea...

to simulate a real experience in the real world, i dont think a part of earth would be glicthed up...... Thats just wierd....

Dont hack while high please.

Other than that, this hack is definately above average...

EVA-01
February 22nd, 2005, 01:12 AM
I think it's a cool idea, very unique Mr Mew3 ;)

mewthree9000
February 22nd, 2005, 01:54 AM
The Glitch Isl is just an Extra. It is just for the MissingNo. fans like me... You know you love it. MissingNo. Rules ;)

firemaster
February 22nd, 2005, 07:30 PM
maybe you can make it so you get sucked into a computer...

i can write the script for you :D

then it can be a land of upgrades, porygons, and missingno's....

it would be nice as a side quest, but if its part of the main game than thats just wierd....

BTW, yer still my favorite non-me(LOL) hacker!

mewthree9000
February 22nd, 2005, 10:31 PM
Thanks. But no thanks. I can hold my own weight in scripts. Plus I am not telling you people everything. You just have to wait to see.

O
February 28th, 2005, 02:01 AM
****nit, you're just teasing us, not that you can do anything about it. I kinda lost the feeling of Dark and Scary after I saw that 'boxart'. It looked like Pokémon Alexandrite was made of big fluffy candy-floss clouds.

EVA-01
February 28th, 2005, 02:06 AM
True...teh boxart makes you think of a happy place, but that thing for the mystery hack, now THAT is scary XD

NightDash
February 28th, 2005, 03:41 PM
I know about the mistery hack :O I won't say anything.

EVA-01
February 28th, 2005, 09:54 PM
Yeah I know about it to, but this isn't the place or the time XD

NightDash
March 1st, 2005, 10:31 AM
lol, Nope, It's not :P This is pokemon alexandrite thread not Pokemon "******"'s Thread XD
Anyways, Nothing new in Alex? I wonder when USA Emerald is out :S I think i'll start Fright Night on USA Emerald.

mewthree9000
March 9th, 2005, 01:34 AM
Just letting everyone know. Demo will be out this coming month. ;)

NightDash
March 9th, 2005, 02:39 PM
Hope tha Demo comes out Nice mew. Ya got surprises under your hand? :P

mewthree9000
March 9th, 2005, 08:39 PM
Who here wants to see more screenshot? Seems everyone has lost faith... I am really disssapointed in the so called fans.

* Jade *
March 9th, 2005, 09:35 PM
I still love to see the screenies.

EVA-01
March 9th, 2005, 10:07 PM
The fans have followed the n00bs XD or maybe the fans are n00bs? Meh, show me da screeny XD

O
March 11th, 2005, 04:31 PM
More Screenies... :D Kill. I'd like to see more... more more more...

mewthree9000
March 12th, 2005, 10:53 PM
http://mew3.animealliance.de/alexandrite/alexseagul00007.gif Winguls! This is a screenshot of the only -City- in Sone, The city that has the train station to Johto.

Enix-Zae
March 12th, 2005, 11:08 PM
wow, awsome, intresting, other word like that, it would look so cool in the game tho :P

fudge01
March 12th, 2005, 11:16 PM
I love your hack m3 it is so awesome O.O

O
March 13th, 2005, 01:10 AM
Wow. You can actually do that in hacks? I can't wait... Just a Japanese Alpha/Beta? No?

EVA-01
March 13th, 2005, 03:28 AM
Meh? It's simply the best idea ever! Just turned a person sprite into a wingull and made it fly around...no?

fudge01
March 13th, 2005, 03:33 AM
thats one it seems like but does it have to be a person sprite? =p but it's a really nice feature to actually see em flying around and etc.. :P

Hiroki
March 13th, 2005, 05:34 AM
release a beta version?
i wanna play

mewthree9000
March 13th, 2005, 08:48 PM
just 1 more month till beta. So you can wait.

Mo0o0o0
March 14th, 2005, 01:01 AM
Is there any way I can get my hands on this hack.

Could you PM me or something.

EVA-01
March 14th, 2005, 01:11 AM
No there is NO why you can get your hands on this hack, check the post ABOVE you...

Hiroki
March 15th, 2005, 06:40 AM
s.o.b.
special offtrack buddy?

mewthree9000
March 15th, 2005, 10:29 AM
Umm... WHAT?... I dont understand your weridness...

.::t w i l i g h t::.
March 15th, 2005, 11:01 AM
That's kind of rude.........

justokre
March 15th, 2005, 12:05 PM
Ahem, anyways. I'm eager for the hack, looks great, keep up the good work, yadda yadda yadda.

^_^

Hiroki
March 15th, 2005, 12:22 PM
it was a joke... im joking

Barry
March 15th, 2005, 01:28 PM
Ladies and little boys, we have gathered here on this fine occassion during my Spring Break to encourage somes so called mentor to continue working off his backside until progress has surfaced.

In other words, good luck with your hack. A month isn't long at all. It will be interesting to see what other little surprises you have in the game (like the Wingull).

it was a joke... im joking
Well this is not the topic for a joke. Spammer.

EVA-01
March 15th, 2005, 03:57 PM
Meh, lotta people going offtopic, good luck man, I'll be waiting for the beta

Chrono Cr@cker
March 15th, 2005, 08:32 PM
Mew3, this hack is simply splendid. I love this. Except that I feel you should reveal more screenshots here. Like some more Trainers, New Pokemon and Intro Screen.

P.S Can I have your Tutorials, Tool on site. I asked you in MSN but you were away. I promise to give credit to your site.

~ CC

mewthree9000
March 15th, 2005, 11:26 PM
Mew3, this hack is simply splendid. I love this. Except that I feel you should reveal more screenshots here. Like some more Trainers, New Pokemon and Intro Screen.

P.S Can I have your Tutorials, Tool on site. I asked you in MSN but you were away. I promise to give credit to your site.

~ CC

No you may not. I would reveal more screenshots but I ain't for three reasons.
1)It is Japanese and it would be crappy. Waiting for English.
2)I don't like giving away my secrets like every newbie in here.
3)You're a brat.

Chrono Cr@cker
March 16th, 2005, 12:37 AM
No you may not. I would reveal more screenshots but I ain't for three reasons.
1)It is Japanese and it would be crappy. Waiting for English.
2)I don't like giving away my secrets like every newbie in here.
3)You're a brat.

What does me being a brat have to do with screenshots? Then again, you should atleast reveal some, otherwise how will people know how much work you are doing.

Anyway, please I request you *Kneels down on one knee*. I promise to gie 100% credit to Mew39000 and even will link twice to your site, in my Thanks page and Tutorials Page.. It'll make your site popular and isn't knowledge for sharing.

~ CC

Barry
March 16th, 2005, 12:47 AM
What does me being a brat have to do with screenshots? Then again, you should atleast reveal some, otherwise how will people know how much work you are doing.

Anyway, please I request you *Kneels down on one knee*. I promise to gie 100% credit to Mew39000 and even will link twice to your site, in my Thanks page and Tutorials Page.. It'll make your site popular and isn't knowledge for sharing.

~ CC
.... Chrono Cracker, in case you didn't notice, Mew3inc. = dead and all of its hacks and programs are ending with it.

mewthree9000
March 16th, 2005, 12:51 AM
Yeh, and I am tired of you asking. No means no. Can't you just stop acting like a brat and respect my wishes plz O_o

C.O.H
March 16th, 2005, 09:14 AM
Mew3, when will you release the planned beta?

EVA-01
March 16th, 2005, 10:48 PM
CC, no is a no, and he is/was working on it, coz he sent me private screenshots. And M3i was way better than your website by far :P we didn't advertise as much

mewthree9000
March 23rd, 2005, 05:50 AM
I have no idea when the beta will be since US Emerald hasnt even came out yet. I wish it would. Once it does I can make True Progress. Because of Text and GFX. It is just a pain to wait so long. But i'll try to do my best to get it done soon as possible.

EVA-01
March 23rd, 2005, 09:34 PM
Meh, I know I will be waiting for the beta...

LuigiImperioli
April 18th, 2005, 02:25 PM
so wen the emreald english rom comes out ull post the demo ???

mewthree9000
April 18th, 2005, 10:40 PM
No.... That is when i can actually start...

mewthree9000
June 30th, 2005, 12:05 PM
Wow... It's been awhile. I've been taking Driver's Education... So yeah but today was the last day. So I might work a little on Alexandrite... Dunno I'll see. Mewthree is back.
-Undeniable, AKA The Monkey Killer. MOOO! whatever... Mewthree9000

Naas02
June 30th, 2005, 12:29 PM
Glad to hear that ;) youre hack looks great thus far

DarkPegasus
June 30th, 2005, 12:32 PM
Yea I am also glad that you are back!

mewthree9000
July 2nd, 2005, 08:50 AM
Umm... A while back I was working on Alexandrite. Most of it is corrupted. But I didn't know if i showed you this screenshot yet from the intro. So here it is. http://www.overmyhead.net/mew3domain/alexandrite/Pokemon Alexandrite 01.png

snkneel
July 2nd, 2005, 09:03 AM
welcome back so me and every 1 were wondering when the hack coming out

Jeremy???
July 2nd, 2005, 04:59 PM
You know, we ALL are wondering when this promising hack is going to be put into gameplay (e.g. Beta, Finished product)! I'm looking foward to this!
~Kalkris

dragon 122
July 4th, 2005, 12:15 PM
hello when does the beta comes out couse its the best hack that i ever saw
maybe this will help you its emerald english http://niktad.com.elserver.com/hosting/pokefanaticos/gba/descargar.php?archivo=Esmeralda_us

mewthree9000
July 4th, 2005, 05:23 PM
Umm dude you can't post that here >.> no roms provided.

Enix-Zae
July 4th, 2005, 06:28 PM
Plus i think that he already has it....

Anyway, M3, If ya need anything, just ask!

dragon 122
July 4th, 2005, 10:58 PM
oh sorry im just new in here so thanks for saying it

Blitz~2005
July 12th, 2005, 02:22 AM
Hey i actually agree with cc, if you dont post screens ppl dont get interested (i learnt that the hard way) but I think this hack is popular enough, so it might not need too many screen shots, but just dont let ppl forget about it :P

love that intro screen shot

mewthree9000
July 21st, 2005, 06:15 PM
this was brains ignorance :dead:

mattgcn
July 21st, 2005, 06:20 PM
*patches ROM*

Heheh, I like it. You did a nice job with the mapping!

Superiority
July 21st, 2005, 10:01 PM
Well, I've been working hard all month >< I got a suitable demo... But if you find any errors leave me the hell alone... It only goes up to Sone Town and your first introduction with Elm and vision of Mewthree being captured.. There is a glitch in the ending credits where the person disappers but I'm gonna fix that when I get time. PLEASE N00BS DONT STEAL MY SPRITES! I BEG YOU! I DONT WANNA HAVE TO BE THE ONE THAT KILLS YOU!

Pokemon Alexandrite
---------------
Demo V0.8 (http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Mewthree)
--------------
why did you link us to the brain eating thing?

mewthree9000
July 21st, 2005, 10:51 PM
Need 1,000 brains help or not?

Blitz~2005
July 21st, 2005, 11:02 PM
XD good one :P

I actually thought it was a demo XD

Blitz~2005
July 21st, 2005, 11:10 PM
grrrr. Dont click that, Its a virus !

SOMEONE GET RID OF THIS GUY

mewthree9000
July 21st, 2005, 11:51 PM
wtf... That dude was an idiot... And sorry for tricking people... XD I need some ambishion...

Blitz~2005
July 22nd, 2005, 04:59 AM
Its alright It was funny XD...............

mewthree9000
September 8th, 2005, 02:38 AM
Ok... I am going to work some today or tomorrow... Depending I am about to goto sleep. I updated the first post. Go read it I updated stats and added a link to the story, Legacy Of Mewthree. If you want to get more out of Alexandrite read it. More chapters soon.

BillSparrow
September 8th, 2005, 02:54 PM
Cool cant wait. ^.^ btw i joined your forum.....

AcCiDeNT
September 8th, 2005, 06:07 PM
Alexandrite PwNz you all! Lol, mewthree Inc PwNz you all, good job matt, I like the screen in your sig, show them what happens after XD

mewthree9000
September 8th, 2005, 06:59 PM
Naw they can wait a little longer XD

Chizzy
October 6th, 2005, 09:36 AM
Someone might of asked mewthree but when are you gonna post a beta, and what emulator will the rom work on. I've got GBA's virtual or Visual Boy.

netster
October 12th, 2005, 10:02 AM
hey m3 hows the hack goin?...

The Dash
October 12th, 2005, 10:33 AM
Um...M3 left a while ago.

pimpinboi33
December 29th, 2005, 05:02 PM
some 1 please tell me how to download these hacks on this website they all look cool but i dont know how 2 download them

Pazuzu
December 29th, 2005, 05:10 PM
Please do not revive threads that are older than 2 months.

Sorry, but I have to close this.

~closed~

Mewthree, if you want this re-opened within one year, PM me.

02/14/2006: Thread re-opened by request of mewthree.

mewthree9000
February 14th, 2006, 02:09 PM
Yes I have restarted Alexandrite as some of you might know.. Kind of in a plotting stage but new screens will be up soon, I'm also working on the promo video using 3D animation and I need some help(Read first post)

Ph33r the two man army...

The fact that someone cares is truely irrelevant...

Nox30_04
February 14th, 2006, 11:18 PM
I'm waiting patiently for the first patch, looks like it will be great.

Haunter Master
February 23rd, 2006, 06:52 AM
this is gonna be extracurriculuriffic(this is my word ask befor using)(no i dont care use it)

pkmnfreak
February 23rd, 2006, 06:13 PM
keep up the good work mew3

Jeremy???
February 24th, 2006, 05:15 PM
Wow... After all this time, you've returned. Just magnificent/remarkable.
I'm happy.
~Lil Kalki

mewthree9000
March 21st, 2006, 03:36 PM
only 543 tiles left..... 542.... 541.... 540....... RAWR!!!!!!! Evil tiles.. *falls over on desk in solitude and tire*

kamikazee
March 21st, 2006, 06:37 PM
wait only 540 til it's completely done?!?

Chizzy
March 22nd, 2006, 10:24 AM
I hope so!!! Can't wait for the new look Alexandrite...Mod's choice in Nov 04, could become evn greater...Come on Mewthree!! GOOD LUCK!

mewthree9000
March 22nd, 2006, 01:05 PM
no not only 540 til done... That's just tile I need to get finished. Then I have to insert them all and then do over 500 maps... Then events, and everything else.

[PL]Magnetic
March 23rd, 2006, 08:53 AM
Awesome Mewthree. Awesome ;] Great storyline, and...everything XD

pimp
March 23rd, 2006, 02:59 PM
Keep Up The Good work Mewthree!

wukwinn
March 23rd, 2006, 05:06 PM
I can't wait to play this! :)

Christos
April 11th, 2006, 09:57 AM
This hack is gonna be amazing!!
One of the best hacks ever!!

du1387
April 12th, 2006, 04:08 PM
This hack blows every other hack out of the water.

Great hack M3.

calanton
April 13th, 2006, 11:12 AM
Can't wait either. This is way cool. Hope it comes out spectacular.!!!
Go mewthree 9000! :)

mewthree9000
April 14th, 2006, 12:15 AM
Well I think I've finished the first set of my standard tiles... Now I need to insert them and do Johto.. Alot of crap... But yeah check out this banner.. I made it for the site that will probly not ever exist.. But it's still kool XD

D-Trogh
April 14th, 2006, 01:02 AM
Well, keep working on Alexandrite, with all your work on PokeTronic that must be verry hard :-\

Srry, but I don't like the banner, it's kinda wierd XD

jyaltma
April 14th, 2006, 07:04 AM
good good schtuff. i like everything, i don't know what the heck d-trogh is talking aboot.

Roxie Mika
April 18th, 2006, 02:30 PM
Mewthree, I like the banner. And the hack is looking good! You have my encouragement! ^.^

(edit [lateness])

davidm
January 21st, 2007, 10:26 AM
how much % of the hack have you done ?

Jeremy
January 21st, 2007, 10:52 AM
Don't revive threads that are older than 2 months, sweetie.?
*Pulls out her magic stick.*

*Locky-locky*