PDA

View Full Version : I need help with transferring a Skarmory from Pearl to Platinum

TimeforTravel
May 29th, 2010, 06:16 AM
Hello,

I've got a lvl 17 Skarmory in my Pokémon Pearl game but I would like to trade it over to Platinum. The problem is: I don't have anyone with a DS in my neighborhood so I'll have to do it via WiFi.

So I think it'll have to go like this.

-When I'm in Pearl I trade my lvl 17 skarmory for a worthless bidoof or whatever
-I'll boot up Platinum and I trade a Bidoof for the same Skarmory again.

I have another lvl 57 Skarmory (or 47?) so if you don't want to do this for nothing I can give you this one in return for whatever you like.

Anyone who wants to help me?
FC Pearl: 0131 4932 6457
FC Platinum: 5070 7434 2365

juanhbk1
May 29th, 2010, 06:20 AM
I'll help you good sir add my diamond and give me yours and you bring 2 skarmonys and I'll bring you 2 bidoofs

Penutz
May 29th, 2010, 06:20 AM
Ill help you. Ive registered both of your games and my friend code is in my sig. I dont care about a reward :) Ill be on wifi in a second

I'll help you good sir add my diamond and give me yours and you bring 2 skarmonys and I'll bring you 2 bidoofs

beat me to it, never mind

TimeforTravel
May 29th, 2010, 06:28 AM

Allright, I'll fire my game up and I'll add you.

Wait, I'm going to a pokecenter mor my 2nd skarmory, wait one moment, stay in pearl

Edit: I'm going to Platinum now.

Edit2: Allright, it worked, thank you very much! This forum is awesome.

Aurafire
May 29th, 2010, 06:52 AM
Please use the Quick Trade thread next time.

*closed*