PDA

View Full Version : What do you think the 7th Movie Will Be About?

Amy-chan
November 16th, 2003, 12:15 PM
They aren't making a 7th movie at the moment. Once they make one,though, what do you think will be in it?

Rayquaza
November 17th, 2003, 06:11 AM
hmm I think about Rayquaza and kyogre or something like that (I hope..:P)

jynx
November 17th, 2003, 09:57 AM
They aren't making a 7th movie at the moment. Once they make one,though, what do you think will be in it?
They ARE making it, pika-mew.
I think it might be based of Kanto again.

Rayquaza
November 17th, 2003, 10:16 AM
They ARE making it, pika-mew.
I think it might be based of Kanto again.

why would they base it on Kanto? Why noy on Hoenn, share some info pls..:D

jynx
November 17th, 2003, 10:32 AM
why would they base it on Kanto? Why noy on Hoenn, share some info pls..:D
Neh, I said I HOPE it would be based on Kanto.
Because of the Fire Red and Leaf Green version

Porygon
November 17th, 2003, 11:23 AM
7th??? Oiii I gotta catch up

Tweak
November 17th, 2003, 04:17 PM
maybe only rayquaza cause in the 2nd movie, it only featured lugia. i think nintendo only does one at a time. (but they did feature all three legendary birds in the lugia movie, no hooh though.)

or maybe the movie will be on both kyogre and grourudon and team magma VS team aqua and ash has to save the day.

so far they did movies on mewtwo, mew(1st), entei (3rd movie), raikou (special), lugia, zapdos, articuno, moltres(2nd movie), suikun, serebii (4th movie). it seems like there will be many more pokemon movies if nintendo only features 1-2 lengendaries per movie. cause we still have that one DNA pokemon left from r/s.

Rift
November 17th, 2003, 04:33 PM
Maybe the Regis and Deoxys! that would be cool! like Deoxys will contros the Regis!

punkie90
November 17th, 2003, 04:38 PM
i think the movie might come out in like 1 year!

Dark_Wanderer_King
November 17th, 2003, 05:05 PM
I'm sorry, but I DO know what the movie is about. Max gets a strange crystal that unleashes a legendary named Jirachi. JIrachi's awanking starts a festival that is held like every 1000 years. It is called The Seven Days of the Wishing star. During those days, one person can wish for something, and Jiriachi will make it happen. May is the one in the movie. Also, there is a robotic Groudon, and I think Absol is in it. The movie is out in JApan, and is called the Wishing Star of Seven Nights.

Tweak
November 17th, 2003, 05:06 PM
Maybe the Regis and Deoxys! that would be cool! like Deoxys will contros the Regis!

oh man! i totaly forgot about the Regi's! :P

punkie90
November 17th, 2003, 05:07 PM
Wow! thats sounds kick ***! i cn't wait to c it! where did u find out your info?

ashley03
November 17th, 2003, 05:16 PM
Wow! thats sounds kick ***! i cn't wait to c it! where did u find out your info?

yah!! that sounds so cool i can't wait till it comes out!!

ciao, ashley03

Kairi
November 17th, 2003, 05:18 PM
That's the sixth movie, with Jirachi in it. ^_^;

punkie90
November 17th, 2003, 05:20 PM
oh, then wuts in the 7th?

Ruriri
November 17th, 2003, 07:08 PM
I think it won`t take Place in Hoenn.

Rift
November 17th, 2003, 07:51 PM
*rushes back with the 7th movies script* its about...*reads through* its about Psyduck! he and Kyogre fight for the entire movie because Team Aqua captured Misty and Psyduck battles Kyogre and...HEY! this isnt the real script! *looks at Psyduck* Im gonna kick your butt you little yellow twerp!

jynx
November 18th, 2003, 05:07 AM
I'm sorry, but I DO know what the movie is about. Max gets a strange crystal that unleashes a legendary named Jirachi. JIrachi's awanking starts a festival that is held like every 1000 years. It is called The Seven Days of the Wishing star. During those days, one person can wish for something, and Jiriachi will make it happen. May is the one in the movie. Also, there is a robotic Groudon, and I think Absol is in it. The movie is out in JApan, and is called the Wishing Star of Seven Nights.
THAT'S THE SIXTH ONE!!
We are talking about the seventh one!

Unown_
November 19th, 2003, 11:00 AM
Ok, lets see the possible candidates for the 7th movie:

- Ho-oh (not likely)
- Deoxys (possible)
- Rayquaza (possible)
- Groundon (maybe, but the odds are low. It made an "appearence" already)
- Kyogre (possible)
- Regice (possible)
- Registeel (possible)
- Regirock (possible)

Chances that Ho-oh will appear is VERY low. Cuz it is not a Ruby/Saphire Pokmon.
If one Regi appear in the movie, chances that the three appearing together is very high (I think).
I think it is save to say that the movie will take place in the Hoenn.

There are three kinds of possible story plots:
- involving a legend (like "Power of One", "Pokmon Heroes")
- ash and co protecting the key Pokmon from being caught ("Voice of the Forest", "Wishing Star of Seven Nights")
- new ("Mewtwo Strikes Back", "The Spell of Unown" and for a part "Wishing Star of Seven Nights")

I hope the writers will create a totally new story plot. I can imagine that it isn't an easy task, I'm not very creative myself lol.

Characters:
- Main character will be Ash (no doubt about it)
- 2nd main character which is part of the plot (like Molly (3th), Sammy(4th. More or less) or Masato/Max (6th), I hope so! ^_^)
- No 2nd main character, important character introduced (like Sammy, Bianca. Odds are very high on this one)
- Special characters from the game (like Brandon, Kenta, Marina, Lance, Vito Winstrate etc, etc. Not likely)
- Friends of Ash being only spectators most of the time (like all the movies except the 3rd. I hope not.)

Tweak
November 19th, 2003, 11:43 AM
*rushes back with the 7th movies script* its about...*reads through* its about Psyduck! he and Kyogre fight for the entire movie because Team Aqua captured Misty and Psyduck battles Kyogre and...HEY! this isnt the real script! *looks at Psyduck* Im gonna kick your butt you little yellow twerp!

hey! i like the idea of psyduck being da main character! :P

punkie90
November 19th, 2003, 02:40 PM
ya, that would be wierd!!! psy!!!

Master T
November 19th, 2003, 04:46 PM
Ok, lets see the possible candidates for the 7th movie:

- Ho-oh (not likely)
- Deoxys (possible)
- Rayquaza (possible)
- Groundon (maybe, but the odds are low. It made an "appearence" already)
- Kyogre (possible)
- Regice (possible)
- Registeel (possible)
- Regirock (possible)

Groudon wasnt in a movie yet tho, niether was raiku. in the sixth movie that wasnt really groudon, it was a fake. and raiku hasnt met ash yet.

Unown_
November 19th, 2003, 05:25 PM
Groudon wasnt in a movie yet tho, niether was raiku. in the sixth movie that wasnt really groudon, it was a fake. and raiku hasnt met ash yet.

I'm aware that it wasn't the real Groundon, that's why I've put the " on the word appearence.

jynx
November 20th, 2003, 12:31 AM
I'm aware that it wasn't the real Groundon, that's why I've put the " on the word appearence.
Groudon is in the 6th movie!
In the magma

Unown_
November 20th, 2003, 02:26 AM
Groudon is in the 6th movie!
In the magma

There is a manga of the sixth movie? Cool.

Master T
November 20th, 2003, 03:19 AM
There is a manga of the sixth movie? Cool.

he said magma not manga :D silly, and jynx that wasnt really groudon it was a fake or like a robot kind of.

punkie90
November 20th, 2003, 04:18 AM
ok, well what movie was clebi in.. 2003?

jynx
November 20th, 2003, 10:13 AM
he said magma not manga :D silly, and jynx that wasnt really groudon it was a fake or like a robot kind of.
Oh, sorry!
I downloaded the "Pokemon The Movie History" video and it was in Japanese.
I'm not good at Japanese you see.

Well, but there really is a MANGA for the 6th movie. It is also in Japanese, so i didn't buy after finishing it.
(And the shop keeper glared at me)

jynx
November 20th, 2003, 10:14 AM
By the way, I'm a female! Not a male!
Please use "she" next time. Thank you.

Amy-chan
November 28th, 2003, 08:06 AM
Raikou is going to be in a special marathon of episodes, so I don't know whether he'll be in a movie. I don't know when this marathon will run, though. Also, (confirmed) Salamence, Jirachi, Mightyena, Dusclops, Kirlia, Absol, and Flygon will be in the 6th movie(and the Groudon clone.).

jynx
November 28th, 2003, 09:07 AM
Raikou is going to be in a special marathon of episodes, so I don't know whether he'll be in a movie. I don't know when this marathon will run, though. Also, (confirmed) Salamence, Jirachi, Mightyena, Dusclops, Kirlia, Absol, and Flygon will be in the 6th movie(and the Groudon clone.).
The Raikou thing aired in USA ages ago! =.=

Rift
November 28th, 2003, 09:32 AM
no it didnt...if it did i would know about! plus dont you live in the UK jynx?

Mew564
November 28th, 2003, 01:09 PM
The Raikou thing aired in USA ages ago! =.=

WHAT?! :confused: How can that be? I would have at leased heard of it or have seen it! Are you sure of that? If it has been shown in US, I will have to kill myself for not knowing!

Unown_
November 29th, 2003, 09:31 AM
I think Jynx is referring to the cameo Raikou made in the episode "Special delivery". During a raining weather Togepi and Houdoom saw Raikou somewhere.

jynx
November 29th, 2003, 10:33 AM
no it didnt...if it did i would know about! plus dont you live in the UK jynx?
Ya!
Is it not aired in USA?
How come there are the English names of those characters?

Mew564
November 30th, 2003, 01:19 PM
Ya!
Is it not aired in USA?

Mabey because the names just got dubbed. (?)
Or the Raikou special is coming soon(?) :D

At least that's what I guess...
I will have to research this.

Later.

punkie90
November 30th, 2003, 01:32 PM
Or maybe it cam out, and no one knew about it!

Unown_
December 1st, 2003, 02:45 AM
Ya!
Is it not aired in USA?
That's because one of the characters from the Raikou special, Juni'ichi (=Jackson) made an appearence during the Johto League. He was referring to his two friends Dani and Yoshi, which is assumed to be Marina and Kenta.

jynx
December 1st, 2003, 09:41 AM
Mabey because the names just got dubbed. (?)
Or the Raikou special is coming soon(?) :D

At least that's what I guess...
I will have to research this.

Later.
But I saw the dub with ENGLISH names about 6months ago!!
OoO
o.O
o_O|||

punkie90
December 1st, 2003, 04:13 PM
I think we all are confused! I am confused!!!

Amy-chan
December 1st, 2003, 04:23 PM
I think Jynx is referring to the cameo Raikou made in the episode "Special delivery". During a raining weather Togepi and Houdoom saw Raikou somewhere.
Yeah I saw that episode. If that special had happened in US I'd have seen it.

jynx
December 3rd, 2003, 03:19 AM
I think we all are confused! I am confused!!!
I am very confused! @_@|||
But I don't think that Raikou is made of cameo...
Besides, the theme song of that special is called Pokettarii Monsutarii in JaPAN.

Unown_
December 3rd, 2003, 12:07 PM
I am very confused! @_@|||
But I don't think that Raikou is made of cameo...
Besides, the theme song of that special is called Pokettarii Monsutarii in JaPAN.

A question: Have you ever seen the episode where these screenshots (below) came from, on television or DVD or VHS in English?

http://www.geocities.com/wp31415926/raikou21.txt http://www.geocities.com/wp31415926/raikou38.txt
http://www.geocities.com/wp31415926/raikou39.txt http://www.geocities.com/wp31415926/raikou35.txt

If the answer is 'Yes' then the special has been dubbed and you can skip the rest of this post.

If the answer is 'No' then the special isn't dubbed yet. Currently, Raikou made two appearences into the Pokmon anime. The first one is during the episode called "Houndoom's Special Delivery" in the Johto League Champions season. Raikou made an appearence for around 2 sec in that episode. A cameo of Raikou.

The second appearence is in a special called "Pokemon Crystal: Raikou, Legend of Thunder". This 'Raikou special' (with a length of 45 minutes) is, as the title says, about Raikou. Ash en his friends aren't in this special. Instead it has Kenta, Marina and Junichi as the main characters. Oh yeah, the opening song of this special is called 'Anataranu Chikai' (Renewed Oath).
As far as I know this special has only be released onto the Japanese television. It was never released on DVD's, only as rental VHS.

In an other episode (outside the Raikou special), during the Johto League Silver Conference (Master Quest), Ash has to battle against Jun'ichi. 4Kids gave Jun'ichi the dubname Jackson. Right before Ash and Jackson starts the battle he says something like "Hee Yoshi and Dani, watch me win the match". (I'm terrible when it comes to remembering quotes. ^_^')
Anyway since in the Japanese version Jun'ichi says something like "Hee Kenta and Marina, watch me win the match". So it is assumed that Yoshi is the dubname of Kenta and Dani is the dubname of Marina. BUT..... Kenta and Marina were never seen in this episode. This explains "The special must be dubbed, because there are dubnames of Kenta and Marina"-problem.

I hope this cleared things out. :)

jynx
December 4th, 2003, 12:09 AM
The answer is YES!
And it was more than 3months ago!

Mew564
December 5th, 2003, 06:29 PM
The answer is YES!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! *Takes deep breath*

Okay you say it was. Then what date, time, place, season, league, year, minute, second. Sorry. This is a result of drinking 4 Mountain Dews and eating a whole bowl of pudding. When????? WHEN???? I"M SO CONFUSED!

Anyway, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

jynx
December 6th, 2003, 09:26 AM
Then what date, time, place, season, league, year, minute, second.
Forgot, about 8pm, Hong Kong, Winter, What do you mean by leauge,2002, impossible to answer, impossible to answer.

Unown_
December 7th, 2003, 06:06 AM
The answer is YES!
How come the special is dubbed with out anyone knew about it? I mean Serebii.net and all other fansites never mentioned it.

jynx
December 7th, 2003, 08:58 AM
That's why it is so confusing!

Mew564
December 9th, 2003, 02:23 PM
Forgot, about 8pm, Hong Kong, Winter, What do you mean by leauge,2002, impossible to answer, impossible to answer.

Hiong Kong??
I meant in the US!
Oh well,just as long as it has not been in the US without me knowing it. I may now chill out!

Missingno Baby
December 9th, 2003, 03:43 PM
Aggh! The seventh movie's about Deoxys, he lands on the Earth on a space meteorite and then, Rayquaza senses danger.
The movie is Called: Visitor of Fissure Sky and the Pika short will feature Plusle and Minun

Amy-chan
December 12th, 2003, 03:09 PM
Aggh! The seventh movie's about Deoxys, he lands on the Earth on a space meteorite and then, Rayquaza senses danger.
The movie is Called: Visitor of Fissure Sky and the Pika short will feature Plusle and Minun
Yep. You got that from serebii.net, right? I saw that there too.