PDA

View Full Version : Charmander

Woozah
May 30th, 2010, 07:05 PM
In what episode does Ash's Charmander evolve? I liked that episode and would like to see it again.

cerulean15
May 30th, 2010, 07:18 PM
Into Charmeleon: March of the Exeggutor Squad (#43)

Into Charizard: Attack of the Prehistoric Pokemon (#46)

I'm a lover of Charmander so I know these well ;) Plus I have the story book for when he evolves into Charizard

Woozah
May 30th, 2010, 07:26 PM

I'm a lover of Charmander so I know these well ;) Plus I have the story book for when he evolves into Charizard

Thank you so much! I've been a fan of Pokémon since I was a kid playing the GameBoy, finally I found a nice forum to discuss Pokémon too! :)

GlalieX
May 30th, 2010, 07:29 PM
It only had three episodes as a Charmeleon? Man, my memory of the original episodes isn't as good as I thought. :P

chiefsfan212006
May 31st, 2010, 09:38 AM
I was going to mention this, but I guess here is best. Why did it stop obeying Ash after it evolved? That is something I never knew and was curious about.

Porygon-Z
May 31st, 2010, 09:41 AM
Becuase it was too strong for him to handle and it didn't respect him.

cerulean15
June 1st, 2010, 06:13 AM
Possibly that and going with game physics for once, it came from a different trainer so those Pokemon won't always obey you.

Emlam
June 1st, 2010, 12:34 PM
Yeah, gotta have the right badges for high-level Pokemon in the game or they disobey; Ash had to prove himself worthy of a big bad Charizard.

PuNkSter
June 1st, 2010, 01:04 PM

Wow I didn't really notice how fast Ash's Charmeleon evolved. Only 3 episodes? and all it did was not obey? Talk about training.