PDA

View Full Version : Seeking Squirtle, Charmander, Growlithe, Smeargle etc.

Radekal
May 31st, 2010, 12:03 PM
Hi,
I'm quite a noob in pokemon but i'd like to fill up my pokedex. If anyone can offer me a lvl 1 squirtle, charmander, bulbasaur, growlithe, smeargle, torchic, mudkip, treecko or zangoose i'd be very happy.

I don't really mind the IVs or natures.

I can offer a lvl 1 scyther (natures available: hasty, sassy, hardy, brave, calm, docile, lax, lonely)

Most of the pokemon are nicknamed but I assure that the nicknames are not inappropriate.

My friend code: 1548 7682 8394

Thanks

beca
May 31st, 2010, 12:07 PM
After this other trade that I'm doing, I can get you a baby Charmander for free xD would you prefer an egg, or the actual Charmander?

AeonWolf
May 31st, 2010, 02:25 PM
Have lvl 1 Charmander and lvl 1 Squirtle. I would do my Squirtle for Chimchar if you end up trading with Beca. let me know! thanks

KODAH
May 31st, 2010, 02:46 PM
I HAVE A TREECKO. IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT U GIVE IN RETURN

trutrojan8
May 31st, 2010, 02:49 PM
I can trade a Growlithe egg for a scyther

Radekal
June 1st, 2010, 08:59 AM
After this other trade that I'm doing, I can get you a baby Charmander for free xD would you prefer an egg, or the actual Charmander?

I'd rather have the actual charmander coz then i don't have to waste time hatching it. Thanks beca

Have lvl 1 Charmander and lvl 1 Squirtle. I would do my Squirtle for Chimchar if you end up trading with Beca. let me know! thanks

That's a done deal. My chimchar is yours for a squirtle, but we'll have to think about when we can trade coz i operate in London time :)

I HAVE A TREECKO. IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT U GIVE IN RETURN

Thanks a lot! I'll just give you one of my useless scythers or a lvl 1 sandshrew, whatever you prefer.

I can trade a Growlithe egg for a scyther

Niceee. Any preference in what scyther you get?

SlateFx
June 1st, 2010, 10:30 AM
If you are still in need of one, I can trade you a LVL 1 Charmander for your Brave Scyther. Thanks.