PDA

View Full Version : Which Character do you LOOK most like?

PunxsatownyPhil
June 1st, 2010, 03:26 PM
I'd say I look most like Pearl. Messy hair, but more curly or wave-y than spiky. Also a very light brown, bordering on blonde. But my eyes aren't pink, they're blue.

Ichikool
June 1st, 2010, 03:39 PM
Awww! You look like Pearl? Really? *w*

I personally can say I look most like the Team Aqua Admin Shelly... I even went as her for Halloween once. Though not many people know who she is it was fun :D I have the long wavy red hair and blue eyes (are her eyes blue?) ...and I like the wear blue a lot! But I don't like to wear bandanas all that much. Shelly is cool! xP

PunxsatownyPhil
June 1st, 2010, 05:13 PM
My hair is closest to Pearl's, but way curlier :/

Kirbychu
June 1st, 2010, 05:19 PM
Jinx.

I'm black, so I'm kind of out of luck here. :(

PunxsatownyPhil
June 2nd, 2010, 01:14 PM
I lol'd hard. Maybe Unown?

Mileyangel
June 2nd, 2010, 01:32 PM
Yellow. She's literally the ONLY female with long blonde hair. However, I'm a whole lot more *cough*developed*cough* than she is. Aside from that, I pretty much ALWAYS wear my really long hair in a ponytail.

Also, my eyes are blue, but I'm pretty sure Yellow's eyes are amber.

Daydream
June 3rd, 2010, 01:25 PM
Probably... Silver? If he had brown hair we'd probably look a lot more similar. o.o

Alli
June 4th, 2010, 07:02 AM
I used to look a lot like Silver when my bangs were overgrown and my hair was dark red. I don't look like anyone right now...I don't think. I guess I'll look like Yellow when I dye my hair blonde soon and when it grows out. I'm flat, so it all works out in those areas too. Right now, I'm Silver and Yellow's child.

Xyrin
June 4th, 2010, 07:47 AM
Uhh... (I wish I looked like Blue...) I look like... Nobody... Nobody has short brown hair with a butt ugly cowlick.

560cool.
June 4th, 2010, 07:49 AM
Ummm, ... Gold ?
Dark Brown eyes, slim, big feet, black to brown hair ...
I most definetly look like him !

The Doctor
June 4th, 2010, 07:51 AM
I Look A Bit Like Diamond. Im Slightly Chubbier But My Hair Is The Same

Okami Chi
June 4th, 2010, 07:54 AM
I looke like Ruby. Just with black hair. Almost spot on though.

PunxsatownyPhil
June 4th, 2010, 10:27 AM
Ruby does have black hair... He's Norman's son, after all...

Hybrid Trainer
June 4th, 2010, 10:38 AM
Well id have to say barry/palmer the messy blond hair is just like mine :P

Mifune
June 4th, 2010, 04:54 PM
Gold. XD. At least, hair-wise. lol.

Chloè
June 4th, 2010, 05:01 PM
I look the most like Sapphire (Haruka)

I love to think I look like Natsume/Sabrina

That girl!
June 17th, 2010, 05:56 AM
Awesome, you look like Pearl? That's so nice :3 . Pearl is just awesome.

..Okay, I have short black hair and thin layer of bangs. Sadly, I don't recall any character like that or I just can't remember. But I think I look closest to Mars, just imagine her hair dark, less spiky, slightly longer and smaller bangs. Not to mention tanner skin and dark eyes. Haha!

zappyspiker
June 18th, 2010, 02:22 AM
Gold! Cause whenever I'm out camping and stuff I tend to wear goggles on my head. And I usually wear a backwards cap a lot.

Pokeyomom
June 18th, 2010, 07:08 AM
I probably resemble Gary the most???? I have some crazy shstuff going on with my hair:C

Benjamin510
June 21st, 2010, 07:27 PM
Ruby. And People who say Gary or Ash, This is for manga.

I have the same hair style, with more spikes. We have different eyes, but we have the same skin color.

My sister looks like Blue (the girl) And if maybe she looked a bit more like blue, i might have, Marriage to YOUR sister!

TheReal
June 21st, 2010, 07:40 PM
Bruno from the Elite 4.
But my hair colour is dark brown, not purple -.-

Callandor
June 21st, 2010, 08:37 PM
I'd have to say... Chuck (http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/File:HeartGold_SoulSilver_Chuck.png), the gym leader. I have short brown hair and I'm a bit chubby. I also have a small mustache, although mine a bit different then his. I also always wear a shirt. And I'm not as into working out as he is.

Mewtwo152
June 28th, 2010, 08:28 PM
Hair-wise, I suppose I look like Blaine Red, except not black, dark brown.
Appearance-wise, I look like Green (male) or maybe Koga.

RivalGator
July 4th, 2010, 04:20 PM
The way I am wearing my hair now, I look a lot similar to Karen. I have long, bushy light hair. ((My hair is blond, but I don't look like anyone else in the whole Pokemon series at all.))

Ryousha
July 6th, 2010, 05:46 PM
I resemble Red or Gold, the dark hair and let it just stick my hair up naturally. O-o

Godzil
July 6th, 2010, 11:33 PM
I look like Prof. Elm, just a little heavier. And I usually wear Hawaiian shirts and a flat cap, so no one matches my clothing style.

My sisiter looks a lot like a red-haired Blue, and even has a hat like the one she wears in FRLG. But it's plain white, not white and red.

Galukxy
July 7th, 2010, 01:35 AM
Ironically I kinda look like Blue >.>
I have brown longish hair.. like Blues.. and I have it in the similar style..
I kinda find it odd because Blue is my favorite Pokemon character out of the manga.
I even do her posses sometimes with out noticing.

latios123
July 11th, 2010, 10:15 AM
i look like green! just discovered it, same birthday, only hes 16 and im 12
my sister looks like blue but shes 10

Rei Shingetsu
July 11th, 2010, 11:18 AM
It has to be Gold plus Diamond, and happens to be my 2 favourite ones :D

Owl
July 11th, 2010, 01:00 PM
I would have to say Red or Green xD

chanchimi
July 21st, 2010, 10:41 PM
Yellow, I'd say.... My hair is more brown than blonde, but it's long and I sometimes wear it in a ponytail. I've got long bangs, also (which always get in my eyes! Ahh!).

biancafanboy
July 21st, 2010, 10:45 PM
I'd say I look the most like Gary Oak :)

PunxsatownyPhil
July 25th, 2010, 05:13 AM
... And by that you must mean Blue, right?

nialchos
July 25th, 2010, 11:19 PM
I would have to say Green (the boy) but I can't really get it to do the whole defy-gravity thing XP

大輔
August 4th, 2010, 09:23 AM
I really don't look like any of the characters XD...
But I do have a fro so maybe Flint?

GFA
August 4th, 2010, 09:54 AM
Conway. Yes, Conway. But with a moustache ... Im going to look like a fat, black-haired Byron later in life though. I can tell

pokénerdette
August 18th, 2010, 07:14 PM
I look most like Sabrina from Team Rocket... except with shorter hair and no bangs.

Sapeiro
August 18th, 2010, 07:51 PM
At the moment, I look mostly like Sinnoh E4 Lucian, but with a ponytail, black hair and, right now, no glasses xD

Meap and Cheese
August 22nd, 2010, 05:52 AM
I look like Gold, but with shorter hair.

Harumi Fujyoshi
August 29th, 2010, 11:06 AM
I actually kind of reassemble Silver. Except my hair is more dark brown than red.

imevil
August 29th, 2010, 11:08 AM
red, but a bit tanner. Never thought that till now

Perrie ✿
August 29th, 2010, 11:14 AM
I'd say Ruby
I always wear a White hat, and I also have black hair (And a scar :O
I wear glasses at times too ;D
Personality wise - Ruby also (:

Team_SJK
August 29th, 2010, 11:25 AM
On account of my appearance, I'd have to say a mix between Castle Valet Darach, and Oreburgh gym leader Roark: I'm built like Darach, and I have a hairstyle similar to the one Roark has. I must also mention that I'm just a tiny bit darker-complected than either of them.

chickenofunity
August 29th, 2010, 12:59 PM
I think I'd be Blue, but my hair is just a bit more Crazy. If not blue, Then Daisy. Kinda, inbetween. Personality wise, I'd say I don't really match any of them, but some people I know may um, disagree.

Slumber
August 30th, 2010, 02:54 AM
I think for me it's Yellow only the hair style though.

Ayselipera
September 3rd, 2010, 04:09 PM
I look most like Blue. (female) We both have the same hair color although mines a little bit darker. I'd say my hair might be a little bit shorter then hers though. It's hard to tell because her hair length is not always the same between different pictures.

Chocos0
September 3rd, 2010, 04:35 PM
Gold, Diamond or Ruby....
They both wear the same hats ALL the time, and I do that.
And also hair-similar.
But most likely Gold, because Ruby has a.. weird hat O_o.
And Dia's hair is blue.

Mallymkun
September 11th, 2010, 11:11 AM
Hair-wise, I look most like Blue. Our hair is about the same length, but my hair is a tad darker. Apperance-wise, I look most like that scientist lady who's been helping to make the green orb in the RS arc (I forget her name).

Neelh
September 11th, 2010, 11:25 AM
Yellow. Long blonde hair in the same parting as mine.

sassy_blue333
September 14th, 2010, 03:00 PM
i look like team magma girl (marge)cool ha

ManhattanTheStarr
September 14th, 2010, 03:05 PM
Sadly none, since I'm black. D:,
I'll just stereotype myself and say Aroe. X3

shadowmoon
September 18th, 2010, 09:16 AM
i look a lot like platinum. since she has the darkest color hair and it is straight. but i wear my hair up a lot, and then let it down, it sometimes looks like silver's except black.

mew²
September 18th, 2010, 09:39 AM
I need to update my picture on my profile so it's easier to compare s:
But I would say that I look like Gold.
Hard to explain, but I'll throw a picture on my profile later.

animalman
September 19th, 2010, 08:18 AM
i look totally like red because i have long hair like him and love wearing my cap

The Dream
September 20th, 2010, 10:26 PM
I look like Roark, or that E4 dude... Lucian.

And a bit like Ruby with his glasses on (Man I wish for this).

Aquacorde
September 21st, 2010, 07:58 AM
I'm basically Sapphire, except with a more solid body type. My hair would be just like hers if she had it down- same color (ash brown), length (nape of neck in back, just past shoulder in front), and style (sharply angled cut). My eyes are usually bluish.

Roxanne Rosie
September 21st, 2010, 08:19 AM
Yeah..Sammy doesn't really look like any of them

RainbowWing
October 3rd, 2010, 07:29 AM
My hair looks like alot like yellow, short and blonde. :)
My older sister looks alot like Silver (Lucky Ginger Dx)

charizardobsessed
October 14th, 2010, 09:49 PM
Platinum Berlitz for me. I have her black hair, just a little bit shorter. Figure is about the same(though I look more 'mature' *coughcough*).
I'm even thinking of cosplaying her.

RSMangaFan
November 5th, 2010, 05:59 AM
I look very similar to Blue (girl). Same length of hair, although it's more tangled, and just a tiny bit lighter hair color, like Sapphire's.

PlatinumDude
November 5th, 2010, 06:10 AM
I have black hair and wear glasses, so I say I look a bit like Cheren (he appears in the manga, too).

aguinn99
November 5th, 2010, 01:36 PM
http://www.freewebs.com/pokemonloverfanclub/pokemon%20trainer.bmp
I sorta look like red, the hair at least,but i have glasses.
edit: sorry for the big pic, i dint know it was THAT big.
( my first pic in a post!)

Iceman3317
November 6th, 2010, 06:07 AM
Hmm I don't know in all honesty. I guess Scott. Lol.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
November 6th, 2010, 06:26 AM
Giovanni. I have the whole short cropped black hair thing going on. Heck, I even cosplayed as him earlier this year :P

Of course this means not the anime version b/c he has brown hair on there xD

Bolens
November 12th, 2010, 07:48 PM
I definitely look like Gold, it is pretty awesome.

latios123
November 13th, 2010, 06:02 AM
wait no i saw only manga in black-white colours i just seen 1 with red and green and i look more like red coz i wear also a red cap most of time

BabyTsujin
December 10th, 2010, 12:12 PM
probably brock w/o eyes though
filler

ZestyCactus
December 15th, 2010, 10:37 PM
I definitely look like Crys (or at least i used to when i wore my hair in pigtails all the time). Now I guess maybe RGB Green (girl) a little. (i'd love to have earrings of the badges XD)

Ravecat
December 15th, 2010, 11:04 PM
I am pretty much Red, really. ;D

Pokemastersky
December 18th, 2010, 03:33 PM
I look like Paul. Serious faced. Don't play around kinda attitude. My hair is the same style as his but not purple!!

GlitchCity
December 20th, 2010, 06:45 PM
For it it would be Phoebe, we both have a dark-toned skin xD and short hair. But I rarely have huge giant pink flowers in my hair

Leafpaw4224
January 1st, 2011, 12:38 AM
I always found myself reminding myself of Sapphire. I have her length hair, but it is darkish blonde. Blue eyes, young face. I have her look :)

MysticFlames
January 1st, 2011, 10:16 AM
Platinum, I guess. I have dark, straight hair (though mine is longer than hers), and I actually do put it up in a half pony tail if I'm dressing up. I also like hats, scarves, vests, and boots. So that works out. I just don't wear skirts is all. XD

coolcatkim22
January 3rd, 2011, 04:53 PM
I look like Blue (girl) but I don't like Blue very much, though I do like her outfits.

CharizardManiac
January 13th, 2011, 12:57 AM
Well, hair-wise, I have a shorter version of Red's fringe along with the rest of it being like Brock's/Blue's hair. I believe I have the most face resemblance with Silver, which doesn't have sharp edges around the face but still defined with an expression close to that of Gold. So I'm kind of a mix :D

cyan.
January 15th, 2011, 03:50 PM
i think out of all the characters, i look most like blue.

MetalSound
January 15th, 2011, 10:11 PM
I've never thought of that, well, I look like Morty in his HG/SS style. (Not sure if Morty wears his HG/SS style in the manga..) I also look like Diamond (only less fatter hehe...) Well, I'm really happy that I look more like Morty!

lilac10
January 19th, 2011, 09:28 AM
im not really sure about myself but my cousin looks just like barry lol

FlamingThunder
February 1st, 2011, 06:10 AM
Diamond...? Yeah, I think I look like him.. but I love to eat!

Espuwott
February 1st, 2011, 11:38 AM
I look like Hareta without the hat

Joenub707
February 1st, 2011, 06:25 PM
I mostly resemble Barry. Besides I don't have blonde hair but I can tend to be reckless.

zekes
February 1st, 2011, 09:40 PM
I like Pikachu because he's cute and very friendly like me but he's dangerous when he's mad.

BBA_Beyblader_321
February 2nd, 2011, 07:45 PM
Probably Blue (SHE'S THE GIRL) Though I don't steal as much as she does, kinda the same attitude.... and she's the only girl who's got a hair color closest to my own.

Nateon
February 4th, 2011, 06:44 PM
I still need to read through the diamond/pearl series but so far Silver is holding the top position for me, i think he's awesome and seriously misunderstood =]

Serperior
March 2nd, 2011, 03:25 PM
I'll have to say Blue, some people drew comparisons between me and her in the past, and I also have brown hair that is straight yet not so straight but my chest isn't as big as her's.

chrismsx
March 2nd, 2011, 03:29 PM
After I shave my head, I'll have to say, squirtle... ha I don't think there's any 20 something black males in Pokemon. :-/

Captain Hobo.
March 12th, 2011, 06:16 PM
I look the most like Ash because my hair is messy, and long.

Alli
March 12th, 2011, 08:31 PM
I look like Silver. My hair and his hair are dark red and about that length. lol I don't dress like him though. Gurl, he needs some help there.

Zayin
March 13th, 2011, 11:58 AM
I look like a mix of Bel (Bianca, gosh why change her name <_<) and Kamitsure (err Elesa). I have short blond hair with locks flying a bit around sometimes and wide green eyes. I'm pretty tall and thin though so I don't have wide hips like Bel -probably her skirt but yeah-! No big chest either =P.

Lady Gaga
March 13th, 2011, 12:01 PM
Burgh, the new Bug-type Gym leader. Brown afro, quirky personality, thats me :D
(just maybe not the bug pokemon part ahah)

Blaziken15
March 13th, 2011, 12:02 PM
My friends say I look like Touya or whatever his name is in manga. I went home and looked in the mirror and noticed that I did.

JB2448
March 13th, 2011, 09:21 PM
I look the most like Dia, by far.

The Ice Type
March 14th, 2011, 09:24 AM
Green, though I might be able to pull off Platinum, considering my build.

Though my brown hair and green eyes would probably be more towards Green, even if it's a bit below shoulder length.

Akihara
March 21st, 2011, 11:27 AM
Blue(the girl): longish straight brown hair but my eyes are dark brown not blue.

Kirbychu
March 21st, 2011, 11:45 AM
Dark-skinned males are pratically non-existent in Pokemon. My skin tone isn't even that dark, it's like Dhalia's. The only person I slightly resemble is anime Brock, but my hair's black and I don't have eyes like that. >_>

I guess that I sort of look like the male psychic in BW, but my skin's not that dark and my hair isn't like that...

Ctrl.Alt.Geak
March 24th, 2011, 02:47 AM
I'm a shorter, chubbier hybrid of Wallace, Bugsy and Will. That is my hair is exactly like Wallace's (colour and style), my face is child-like like Bugsy and I have the dress sense of Will.

bubblewrap
March 30th, 2011, 08:30 PM
Ummmm I'd say Blue mainly because of the brown hair. Hahaha I'm boring.