PDA

View Full Version : [B/W] game play

lusterclaw
June 2nd, 2010, 02:26 AM
if you watch the gameplay of pokemon black and white on you tube some moves in the battle secne the camra zooms out and in is there other cool things like this in gameplay that you`ve seen

Shinjiro
June 2nd, 2010, 02:38 AM
Haha! Yeah! I see that too alright! Everything is in motion, Which its sure that the 5th gen has a lot of Improvement!

Haza
June 2nd, 2010, 02:45 AM
I know its so exciting to see where this franchise is going. Battling is going to be big again because after a while, DPPt got boring.

Shinjiro
June 2nd, 2010, 02:53 AM
I know its so exciting to see where this franchise is going. Battling is going to be big again because after a while, DPPt got boring.

I know. Many people prefer to buy HGSS rather than DPPt. But at least Platinum still Fun! HGSS too! We'll just have to wait for another Gameplay reveal! Probably we're gonna get Zekrom and Reshiram detail for now, or I don't know!

Magmarizer
June 2nd, 2010, 07:15 AM
I think there going to make the pokemon move around on screen, so that if an attack misses, it actually is launched and misses the sprite.

lusterclaw
June 2nd, 2010, 03:23 PM
the only thing i dont like about black and white is that pokemon dont follow you like HGSS its like HGSS is the only game that pokemon follow

Electrovenom
June 2nd, 2010, 03:27 PM
Sort of like a miniature Battle Revolution for DS gamers then?

I can't wait for this, and anticipate how Nintendo will improve on this if there is a Gen VI

Storm_has_formed
June 2nd, 2010, 03:28 PM
the only thing i dont like about black and white is that pokemon dont follow you like HGSS its like HGSS is the only game that pokemon follow

They wouldn't show something like that until later, especially so you do not see too much of the new pokes

Ivysaur
June 4th, 2010, 04:24 AM
We already have a thread for this here: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=218737

I know is hidden under dozens of pages, but that's why we have a search feature D: