PDA

View Full Version : Battlefield: Bad Company 2

KingCharizard
June 2nd, 2010, 08:43 PM
What are ur thoughts on the multiplayer of BFBC2? Personally I think people need to use more teamwork. I am a team player when I can. I give my teammates ammo health even revive them, but other medics wont bother to heal. Neiter do assult players... I win most of the matches I am on with random players, but I'd like to play with friends in a squad who knows what their doing and actually use teamwork... Also more guns and more kits would be nice. Also think more maps would be awesome. Anyone else got any thoughts on the multiplayer?

Also anyone trying to squad up and work as a team?

Theodore Bruno
June 2nd, 2010, 08:59 PM
I play Medic. Multiplayer is pretty fun, though a bit unbalanced in some weapon departments. One small urk I have is why are there in game censors when every soldier in this game curses a storm. Also, I'm absolutely terrible at this game. I believe I have an extremely negative K/D ratio, so I just be credit to team by reviving and healing

Akeraz
June 3rd, 2010, 02:47 AM
Sold the game because M60.
Need I say more?

Alex_
June 3rd, 2010, 03:44 AM
I haven't played in a few months. I stopped playing for two reasons mainly: 1) M60 2) Horrible teammates. Pretty sure they patched the M60, but there's nothing you can do about a group of teammates who won't play objectives.

I could not stand seeing all of my team sniping when we were supposed to be capturing.

KingCharizard
June 3rd, 2010, 07:32 AM
Sniping is another big issue of mine. I don't really liken sniping on the game. I play it on the 360 and i am lv 19 with only a day of play time which isn't bad considering im like the only one. On my team
planting n disarming m com stations. I mastered engineer n assault last night i also mastered The tanks. I have 10029 squad score n my k/d 1.11 So im not doing bad. But its hard to remain positive n with when ur a medic n your whole squad is sniping i don't even have motor for sniper... After hours of playing with random ppl not using teamwork it gets repetive and boring. Im sure if a few of us team up n work together we'll have fun. I been in a few intense matches but that's with elite players... Scored 5500 point n was the best player on my squad

Klippy
June 3rd, 2010, 09:50 AM
It's hilarious because Raaji and I get together sometimes with a couple buddies of his and we just destroy the competition. Our squad is always the top squad and I think it's because we just let the other squads do what they want and we cap all the objectives and dominate. :)

So I don't have an issue with the multiplayer then, but when I play with random squadmates, I usually ragequit because my squad and entire team suck so badly.

KingCharizard
June 3rd, 2010, 11:59 AM
It's hilarious because Raaji and I get together sometimes with a couple buddies of his and we just destroy the competition. Our squad is always the top squad and I think it's because we just let the other squads do what they want and we cap all the objectives and dominate. :)

So I don't have an issue with the multiplayer then, but when I play with random squadmates, I usually ragequit because my squad and entire team suck so badly.

Well my last message sounded kinda stupid forgive me I was on my phone, But yeah teamwork makes the game fun, if your ever on and wanna play im ghost4789 on 360...

dempsey
June 13th, 2010, 04:59 PM
i think its more fair than modern warfare 2 or as i call it modern camping 2 its harder to camp in BFC2 and the guns are slighty more balenced then MW2 but still it is pretty fair but with out team work your gonna lose thats why i try to play with people with mics

Raaji
June 22nd, 2010, 08:31 AM

Blackhawk FTW!

But with all this lag lately, I can't do crap, friggin update.