PDA

View Full Version : Jin's EV'ing, Breeding, and More

Jin-Roh
June 3rd, 2010, 04:35 AM
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b234/dunku/welcome.png

Updated!!!Hello ladies and gentlemen this is my first attempt at a 'shop' type thread. Over the next couple weeks this thread will be refined, edited, tuned, and all kinds of other words that might mean improved!
FEEL FREE TO MAKE SUGGESTIONS!
Thanks Go Out To:
sCam! he made mai Graphics! <3
deathmoon412 is fillin out like 30 dif pokemon for dex quest!
Psycho86Wardbg My first e.v. training customer!
Rickyisgreat lived up to his name helping with some more of the more difficult dex entries for platinum!

Not All Sections Will Be Operational Immediately.
Each Section Will Have It's Own Description.
If i am not online at the time of you seeking business from me feel free to PM me with any type of business related affairs. I try to keep my VMs for battles, QTT, or chatter :)

What This Thread Offers:
1. RULES OF MY THREAD><
2. Links to other Acknowledged Shop threads who can provide good services.
3. Wants.
4. Available.
--A Hatchery spawned of my obtained pokemon.
--An improving variety of egg moves.
--E.V. Wiping and Training.
5. Items
6. Pokemon
more to come potentially.

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b234/dunku/Rules.png
::RULES::
#1. Follow the normal Pokecommunity rules. I had another rule here but it vanished by an acciental f5 so i forgot what i wrote... this will have to do.
#2. I Do Not Accept NOR Condone Hacked Pokemon OFFERED OR TRADED within my 2 dimensional square of digital space. RNG however takes effort, and I am ok with this. anywhere else is a different story.
#3. I Do NOT like to have to lash out at people making a ruckus or disturbing my peace of mind nor anyone else who is even window shopping. If you seem a consistent eyesore it will become a problem.
#4. If you are on my friend list you can give ME hell in this thread as long as you still follow the standard PC rules. otherwise... play nice.
#5. Respect my business here, don't publicly undercut me. Do it in private. If you find a better deal I don't mind, but don't blatantly advert your offers to someone else in my thread please. I view that as highly disrespectful and in violation of Rule #3.

I think that is all i should have to make a rule. please don't make me use my other half and enforce these with blacklists and whatnot.

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b234/dunku/Links.png
::Links::
Pwnobi's IV/EV/Shiny Hole in the Wall (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=215876) - A Plethora of high end poke needs.
LiveWire's Trade Shop (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=188752) - Another Plethora of High end poke needs!
AngelFireWing's Moveset Starters, Berries, Tms & Masterballs (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=220723) - I think the name covers it.
DeathMoon412's Pokemart (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=219370) - Another Upstart like myself with an interesting shop theme
Death's haunted Poke Center (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=217040) - this thread has almost every poke you could ever want for Competitive Battling!

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b234/dunku/Wants.png
::Wants::
ANY AND ALL IV'd POKEMON.

Items:
PP up + PP max
Any TM/Held Item Acquired at the Battle Frontier
master balls also quite desirable.
Shards used for Tutoring, Red ones mostly. I likes my punchs!
Soon to come: What I'm missing from my pokedex.
Missing pokemon pokedex data: if listed also missing their evolutions. if requires item i will require that also in most cases.

::FOR MY DEX::
Castform
Crawdaunt
Mightyena
Linoone
Seviper
will update this list once some of these are eliminated.

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b234/dunku/Avaliable.png

::Available::
*NET means Not Easily Traded
*CBC means Can Be Wiped
T* has been somewhat or fully EV'd
UT*means it has not gained any EV's

My Legendaries:

Giratina A lv.50@serious UT
Mewtwo lv.70@quirky UT
Palkia lv.70@Timid UT
Ho-Oh lv.63@Naive T*CBW
Groudon lv.70@Lonely UT
Kyogre lv.70@Impish UT
RayQuaza lv.73@Brave T*CBW
Cresselia lv.50@Bashful UT
Zapdos lv.50@Hasty UT
Regigigas lv.70@Naughty UT
Regirock lv.100@Adamant UT
Registeel lv.100@Docile UT
Heatran lv.50@Mild UT

My Events:

lv.70 10 Anniv Celebi@Modest UT
lv.100 TRU Arceus@Hardy UT*NET
lv.30 Shiny Shaymin@Naive UT
lv.10 Mystry Mew@Rash UT
lv.77 Manny the Manaphy@Naughty T
lv.11 SMR2010 Jirachi@Adamant UT*NET
lv.50 10th Deoxys@Gentle UT

My Shinys:

::none atm for trade::

Other:

Ditto@Modest Flawless

::What I Can and/or Will make eggs of/hatch::

-What I can use to breed babies-
Ditto
Flawless
Modest

this list will be done about the same time i finish compiling the list for my available and wants for my pokedex and / or my UU + NU teams I've yet to build.

::Egg Moves I Can Do (requests accepted but not always available)::
This takes alot of time and effort if you want ME to hatch a desired nature. I cannot guarantee amazing Independent Values i do not RNG.
More will be added as I am requested to help with them and/or get bored and do them myself. the latter of the two is not likely to happen I still have tiers to build teams for!

::Effort Value Agendas::
...check back in two weeks lol...
Progress on current project: 4/32 pokes ev'd
Wiping FILLED ATM! ---- Training FILLED ATM!
--Wiping--
Once or twice a week I will have available all the berries I need to E.V. Wipe 1-2 pokemon at a time
--Training--
I Have Acquired all the items thus far for E.V. Training and know where to go for certain stats for the best results.

I will PREFER to only do one persons Pokemon and if anything only 2 of them at a time. The deal for the training will be worked out before any pokes are traded.
but if I'm working on someone Else's and get done early before pickup OR if the deal's good I can arrange the next deal. Should my work become popular or in some kind of demand I will setup a reservation list for my handiwork.
In Progress:
::Lots of Work::

Past Customers of Wiping/Training:
Psycho86Wardbg-Trained 1 pokemon
Live_Wire466-Trained 3 pokemon

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b234/dunku/Items.png

-being updated this week otherwise just ask.

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b234/dunku/pkmnjin.png

----Pokemon:
-If it's not listed above i probably have it or one of it's evolutionary tree. just ask i'll check.

But, I DO have all of the starters available for breeding.

Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle
Chikorita, Cindaquil, Totodile
Treeko, Torchic, Mudkip
Turtwig, Chimchar, Piplup

Notes to self: TwistedPuppy, Shroud, and Sindrome get props in my trophy case once it's built.

Jin-Roh
June 4th, 2010, 06:45 AM
updated want list.

will be working on an available list soon.

trutrojan8
June 4th, 2010, 08:10 AM
UT Donphan for a Firestone?

Jin-Roh
June 4th, 2010, 08:32 AM
yeah i can manage that :)

trutrojan8
June 4th, 2010, 08:49 AM
Thanks a bunch for the trade man =)

Jin-Roh
June 4th, 2010, 08:50 AM
Thanks a bunch for the trade man =)
no problem what so ever! my pokedex will be filled soon enough :)

banngr
June 4th, 2010, 08:55 AM
do you have a lucky egg? filllllllllllllllller

sCam
June 4th, 2010, 08:56 AM
I'm going to make your custom gfx really quick.

You'll get a Wants Banner, Avaliable Banner, Rules Banner, Links Banner, Pokemon Banner.

if u need anything else ask me, I'm, doing it now

Jin-Roh
June 4th, 2010, 08:57 AM
unfortunately no i don't have a lucky egg. ill let you know if i get ahold of one though.

That's Awesome sCam! that should be peachy f'n keen!

*does metal fingers and headbangs*

sCam
June 4th, 2010, 09:17 AM
lol, check ur inbox, I'm a nub at photoshop, but i don't require anything, i did it for free ^.^

Jin-Roh
June 4th, 2010, 09:45 AM
that looks sexy TYVM for your handiwork!
btw i love hitman reborn.

sCam
June 4th, 2010, 09:52 AM
lol yeah one of the best anime out there.

I'll give u a pp up, and a Corsola, you'll give me the shiny ditto?, or do u want more?

Jin-Roh
June 4th, 2010, 09:52 AM
ok out for a while. got more remodeling to do. take it easy peeps. feel free to leave posts/vms/pms i will get to them.

Jin-Roh
June 5th, 2010, 08:17 PM
will not be online tomorrow (sunday) for any one interested in stuff ill be busy at a battle roads tournament.
catch ya on the flipside.

Jin-Roh
June 7th, 2010, 04:55 AM
updated wants! now only to finish my haves section. @_@. so many to list. i pretty much have everything not listed in my wants.

I am however working on making a list of my Trained pokemon that are for trade. (all of them once i can start breeding better IV'd versions)

Dylan1
June 7th, 2010, 05:20 AM
by any chance are you looking for a lucky egg?
and i've got:
zapdos
skarmory
lugia
castform
cresselia
all legit

Jin-Roh
June 7th, 2010, 05:40 AM
well i don't have a lucky egg so yeah i guess so :)
well is there anything you're looking for?

Dylan1
June 7th, 2010, 05:46 AM
what else do you have besides the ditto and other commons? anything special?
and i have 20 rare candies and a master ball too

Jin-Roh
June 9th, 2010, 07:48 PM
i did some bUmPdating in the wants area... my pokedex is fillin ever so quickly!

Deathmoon412
June 14th, 2010, 08:52 AM
BONKAI! *sword gets smaller* WTF?!?!

Anyways, I thought I'd bump your thread. I like it ;).

batmon
June 14th, 2010, 08:55 AM
I have a Corsela if you still need it.

uskelly
June 14th, 2010, 09:03 AM
Hey Gin, you can have a Regice and Lucky egg for free =P

locoroco
June 14th, 2010, 09:06 AM
Do you have a normal colored or shiny latios preferably lvl40 hoenn region i can trade you my night sky edge event jirachi lvl100 ivs 21/31/31/30/31/31 modest natured vm me if you are interested XD.

riddleraven
June 14th, 2010, 09:10 AM
I'll trade you a corsola for free, if you still need one. PM me?

Jin-Roh
June 14th, 2010, 09:27 AM
sweet guys give me a few moments to do this battle and i will start smoothing out some trades.
@ Uskelly : <3
batmon / riddler : ya'll decide i'll take either one.
Loco: you should really try the Quick Trade Thread no offense but i don't have what your looking for trade.

batmon
June 14th, 2010, 10:00 AM
Can you also EV wipe one of my pokemon please?

Jin-Roh
June 14th, 2010, 10:57 AM
Can you also EV wipe one of my pokemon please?
E.V. wiping is something i do for a trade, i just acquired the corsola, but if you have anything else you would offer for me to e.v. wipe for you please let me know here or in pm/vm cause berries are rather time consuming to farm in platinum lol.

hayner225
June 14th, 2010, 11:21 AM
I can get you both mightyena and linoone. Can I ask for ev training on a pokemon? Or is that too much for these two?

Jin-Roh
June 14th, 2010, 11:23 AM
atm my e.v. training slots are filled.

but if you get back to me later this week i shouldn't have any slots filled and then we can talk about it :) doens't mean i'm not interested but i am busy in that section :)

hayner225
June 14th, 2010, 11:26 AM
I will definitely check back! Those two will still be here :)

Jin-Roh
June 15th, 2010, 01:15 PM
note to self:
owe darcybangbang a fire stone and a water stone

Kirozane
June 15th, 2010, 01:23 PM
Hmmm.... Just taking a peek at what you need, I could probably provide a few of those (if not all besides the legendaries.) for no charge at all. I'll just need to check my diamond. (Sorry for a "maybe" post, my game is across the house.)

Edit: Yep! I have all but Seviper on my Diamond! (Well, I DO have seviper but it is shiny and my last one.) Problem: I don't know how you feel about this but the five I do have are NN'ed. Is it okay?
(Corsola: Coveda, Castform: Cally, Crawdaunt: Crab, Mightyena: Mia, Linoone: Rika)
If you still need them, that is.

Omn
June 15th, 2010, 01:39 PM
I can help give you deoxys and regice for trades back though

Jin-Roh
June 17th, 2010, 01:53 PM
that sounds great you too. i'll send you vms about the information and when we could arrange. i don't mind maybes. filling my pokedex is quite important to me ironically as much as having a fierce competitive team.

Omn
June 17th, 2010, 02:11 PM
OK cool thats fine with my whenever you are ready

Jin-Roh
June 17th, 2010, 02:13 PM
working on something atm but i'll hit you back soon hopefully :)

Jin-Roh
July 4th, 2010, 10:40 PM
kinda updated.

e.v. training is open again.

e.v. wiping is open.

non-rng breeding is open.

이큐리
July 5th, 2010, 03:32 AM
How does your EV wiping service work? I might be interested. :pink_smile:

Jin-Roh
July 5th, 2010, 10:45 AM
well it kinda depends on how many berries i have to use to make the stats blank again. or how many stats you want blanked.
I use platinum so at max it will take me 11 berries per stat to e.v. wipe a pokemon. My berry stock is easily replenishable just time consuming. It's really much easier to do if i know what the e.v.s currently are :)

Jin-Roh
July 7th, 2010, 12:12 PM
Epic Bump
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_4OYGjUrdllo/SqZXZ9BEYuI/AAAAAAAAcZY/GXRvI8sGc4A/s400/couch_gag.jpg

이큐리
July 7th, 2010, 12:59 PM
I don't think I need the EV Wiping service anymore. xD What are the natures of your TRU Arceus and SMR2010 Jirachi?

Jin-Roh
July 7th, 2010, 01:14 PM
Arceus - Hardy
Jirachi Adamant

이큐리
July 7th, 2010, 01:32 PM
CMt for those please. :)

- filler -

Jin-Roh
July 11th, 2010, 03:44 AM
i'm awake and ready for action of some sort.

buuuuump

Purple Nurple
July 11th, 2010, 04:48 AM
Do you think you could breed me a male Scyther with an Adamant nature and Technician ability? No egg moves needed, I just need it because I would quite like the Boosted exp.

I can trade you a Castform if you'd like?

Jin-Roh
July 11th, 2010, 06:23 PM
Do you think you could breed me a male Scyther with an Adamant nature and Technician ability? No egg moves needed, I just need it because I would quite like the Boosted exp.

I can trade you a Castform if you'd like?
i will work on it. but it take me a while. i went through two boxes of released scythers before i got mine.